All The World's A Stage

Printer-friendly version

“All The World's A Stage”

By

Julie O



Edited

By

Itinerant



In the Play of Life, sometimes the performers don't follow the script

Chapter 1

“Well, how bad is it?” growled Rose Bellamy as she looked up from her desk.

Even though she was used to her boss’s bad temper, Lori White braced herself as she entered Rose’s office.

“I just got a call from the hospital,” stated Lori, an attractive, short, thin woman with red hair.

“And?” interrupted Rose.

“It’s a ruptured appendix,” replied Lori.

Rose removed her glasses and gritted her teeth.

“So, Miss Barnes won’t be able to fulfill her duties then,” stated Rose.

“Janet almost died,” interjected Lori.

Rose glared at her.

“Will she live?” asked Rose

Lori nodded.

“Then we must focus on the other problems,” snapped Rose. “The fashion show starts in less than 3 hours; where will I find a model? Janet was the perfect size for the costumes, and it’s not like I can have the outfits altered to fit someone else.”

Lori knew from experience not to say anything and to let her boss vent.

Rose Bellamy was a very wealthy and powerful woman. At fifty-one, she had been married twice, divorced once and widowed once. In both cases she had increased her personal wealth and power. She was an excellent businesswoman and had turned her first husband’s failing business into a multinational corporation. Rose was respected and feared; both of these things made her happy.

She no longer participated in the day-to-day running of the corporation. Instead, she focused on the town’s historical society. When she got involved ten years earlier, it was little more than a social club. However, under her leadership -- or dictatorship depending who you talked to -- she had revitalized it. The 19th Century mansion that housed the collection had undergone a total historically accurate restoration and now contained an excellent research library.

The organization also no longer depended upon bake sales to raise funds. Rose had acquired a donation of women’s outfits ranging from the Civil War era to the just before World War I. The collection was considered one of the finest in the country. The historical society’s original plan was to place them on display. Rose had another idea: she proposed that they hold a fashion show and use it as a fund raiser for the society. It now sold out tickets months in advance and was considered the social event of the year for the upper-class residents of the town. In fact, it was so successful, the event ran every weekend for the month of July. Each day two of the outfits would be shown off to the guests.

This was also the year that Rose had agreed, for a price, to export the fashion show to other towns. While the money it would raise was important, it was the prestige that Rose was seeking.

The outfits were all the same size. The collection had once been owned by an actress, and she had bought them to be used in her movies. The main problem was that the outfits were very petite, and it was difficult to find models that could fit into them.

Every year, there was a frantic search to find someone who could fit into the outfits and was willing to put up with Rose’s domineering personality. Most models could barely last a weekend of shows; none would consider doing it a second time.

Rose knew she was difficult to work with, but she also knew that the success of the shows was due to her leadership. She had great hope for Janet, as the young woman was very ambitious and needed the money badly.

“It would have to happen this year,” grumbled Rose as she began to pace back and forth.

She knew that her enemies would take pleasure in her failure, and this infuriated her.

Lori kept her mouth shut, knowing it was not smart to interrupt her boss.

Suddenly Rose slapped her hand on her desk and broke out in a big smile.

“I’ve got it!” she exclaimed.

Lori readied herself for what came next.

“Call Theresa Burns, and have her come here immediately,” said Rose.



Chapter 2

Theresa Burns wondered what the Wicked Witch of the West wanted with her, as she stood outside Rose’s office.

She was a local high school social studies teacher and had been a member of the historical society for twenty years. Theresa acknowledged that Rose was responsible for the society’s growth and success, but this didn’t stop her from disliking the woman.

It wasn’t just the fact that Rose was a dominating bitch -- Theresa could work with that -- but rather the fact that Rose could care less about history. Theresa knew that the only reason that Rose worked with the club was to boost her sizable ego.

She acknowledged that Rose had done an excellent job in getting the building renovated. Some members didn’t like the fact that Rose had insisted that the building be upgraded to include central air conditioning and heat, as it wasn’t historically accurate. But now they no longer had to shut down in the winter and summer. The climate control also allowed them to increase the size of their collection.

Theresa knocked on the door.

“Come in,” stated Rose.

Theresa entered the office to see Rose sitting behind her desk. There was a sly smile on Rose’s face.

“Did you hear about poor Janet?” asked Rose. “I hope she has a full recovery.”

Theresa nodded and was slightly shocked by Rose’s concern as it was out of character.

“Please, sit down,” continued Rose.

Theresa sat down in the antique chair that was positioned in front of Rose’s desk.

“I assume that we’re going to have to cancel the fashion show,” stated Theresa. “It’s a shame, considering all the work that we’ve put into it.”

“Nonsense,” replied Rose.

Theresa cocked her head.

“You found another model? I’m shocked to hear that, knowing how difficult it was to find Janet.”

They had spent over two months searching for a model, before they found Janet.

Rose stood up and walked around her desk and stood in front of Theresa.

“You understand how important this show is, correct?” asked Rose. “I mean, unlike many of the other club officers, you actually care about the history.”

Theresa nodded, ignoring the backhanded compliment.

“And so, you agree that the show, as they say, must go on, right?” continued Rose.

“Yes of course, assuming we can find a model,” replied Theresa.

“Finding someone at this short notice, who can fit into the costumes, is very difficult but not impossible,” continued Rose.

“Who do you have in mind?” asked Theresa.

“Your nephew,” replied Rose.

Theresa, shocked, stared back without saying a word.

“He’s the right size and, let’s face it, with the right help, would make a very attractive young woman,” continued Rose.

Theresa had just recently gained custody of her seventeen-year-old nephew, Jon. His parents had been killed in a car crash the previous winter. He had just finished out his junior year before moving in with her.

“You can’t be serious,” stated Theresa.

“He’s perfect,” said Rose. “I have an eye for sizes and he’s the perfect fit.”

Without thinking, Theresa nodded. Jon was 5'7” and very thin, almost the same size as Janet. He had shoulder-length blonde hair, and she agreed that he inherited his mother’s looks.

“I suppose we could ask him, maybe he’ll step in for this weekend,” said Theresa. “He was in the drama club in his old high school.”

Rose shook her head.

“No, I want him -- rather, HER -- for the whole summer,” stated Rose.

“Did you say her?”

Rose nodded.

“Yes, we’re going to put the collection on display for the entire summer. I have dates scheduled for almost the whole month of August. Jon, or rather Jean, will be better off dressed as a girl all the time as we travel around. I can tell that she’ll be perfect, so there’s no need to search for another model,” explained Rose.

“I can’t order Jon to do this,” replied Theresa.

“Yes you can -- and you will,” replied Rose with an evil grin on her face.

She then reached around and retrieved a folder that was on her desk.

“Please read what’s in here,” she stated as she handed the folder to Theresa.

Theresa read the contents of the folder and gasped.

“Before you reply, the superintendent owes me several favors, and I’m willing to claim them to make this happen. If you want to keep your job, you will do as I say,” stated Rose.

Theresa glared at Rose.

“Before you say a word, be aware that I know some would call this blackmail, but I don’t care. I did worse when I was active in running my company,” stated Rose. “Oh, and I also happen to know that you’re barely holding onto your house. If you lose your job, I will make sure that the foreclosure is carried out very swiftly.”

Theresa fought back her rage, as she glared at Rose.

“On the other hand, if your nephew/niece does as I ask, you will keep your job, your house, and I will even ensure that there’s a full scholarship awarded,” continued Rose. “I despise failure. And while some may see the cancellation of the shows as unavoidable, I know others will use it against me.”

“And what will they say, when you force a young man to dress up as a girl all summer?” asked Theresa.

“Jon only arrived in town this week; I doubt anyone else, besides me, has even taken notice. There’s little that I don’t know about what's going on around here. Besides, he’s not very masculine. I wouldn’t be surprised if some think he is a girl,” said Rose smugly. “And I can see in your eyes that you hate me; good. But you also know that I will keep my word.”

Theresa bit her lip, as she debated what to do.

“Now, we only have a few hours to transform Jon into Jean, so I recommend that we get started,” said Rose. “Oh, I have taken the liberty of sending Lori over to your house to pick him up.”



Chapter 3

Theresa sat across from Jon and explained Rose’s plan.

“Now, I’m not going to force you to do this,” said Theresa. “Pardon my language, but Ms. Bellamy can go fuck herself.”

Jon laughed slightly.

“Seriously, we can get by. I can always get another job,” continued Theresa.

Jon shook his head.

“And what about your house? Aunt Theresa, I’ll do it. Not for Ms. Bellamy, but for you. I don’t like the idea of you losing your job and house,” he replied. “I also like acting, although this is a bit extreme.”

“Please think about this,” she said.

“I have. She’s right about one thing: no one knows me here, and it will all be over by the time school starts. And if someone finds out, so what? I have enough credits from my old school that I can graduate early and leave here. I just want to help you; you’ve been so nice to me since the accident. I mean you let me stay with my friends so I could finish my junior year back there.”

Theresa leaned close and hugged Jon.

Chapter 4

“Okay, Jon, we’ve got a lot to do in a short period of time. We’re going to focus on getting you ready for today’s event. When it’s over, we’ll work on your everyday look,” said Lori. “Don’t worry; I know what I’m doing. I used to work in a salon, before I shifted careers and became Ms. Bellamy’s assistant.”

“Less talk Lori and more work,” stated Rose, who was sitting on the couch on the other side of the room.

“Yes Ma’am,” she replied.

Lori turned and examined Jon.

“We’ll get you into your undergarments first, and then I’ll do your makeup and wig. Then I’ll help you into your dress,” explained Lori. “We’ll dress you in 2 costumes each day.”

“So what will I be wearing today?” asked Jon.

“Both are from the 1860’s. One is a ball gown, and the other is less formal. We’ll try to do themes each day as it will make the makeovers easier and faster,” said Lori.

“How long will I be out there?” asked Jon.

“Around forty-five minutes. Ms. Bellamy will describe the outfit and its history. Just follow her directions; you’ll get the hang of it pretty quickly.”

“And what about the rest of the time?” asked Jon.

“For July, you’ll work with me,” said Lori. “In August, we’ll be doing shows every few days and traveling.”

“And why do I have to pretend to be a girl all the time?” asked Jon.

“It will help you stay in character,” said Rose. “Also some of the places we’re going are rather conservative and wouldn’t like the idea of boy dressed as a girl.”

Jon found this answer less than truthful but didn’t say a thing.

“Okay, Jon, why don’t you strip down, and we’ll get started,” said Lori.

Chapter 5

“How’re you doing?” asked Lori.

“It’s a little hard to breathe; does it have to be so tight?” asked Jon as he ran his hands over the corset that was wrapped around his waist.

“You’ll get used to it,” interjected Rose.

“She’s right; just take it easy and you’ll get used to it,” added Lori.

Jon nodded as he looked at himself in the mirror. He was also wearing a boned, flounced hoop skirt, long cotton bloomers, a camisole, and period shoes. Silicon breast pads had been attached to his chest giving him a very feminine appearance.

“The undergarments and shoes are reproductions, but the outerwear is all authentic period clothes,” stated Lori. “That’s why we needed someone the right size.”

Jon nodded.

“Your first outfit today will be a two-piece calico, and then we’ll move you up to something fancier -- a pink silk ensemble, perfect for a ball,” continued Lori as she pointed to the dressing dummies that held the outfits.

“I can’t wait,” replied Jon with a smile.

“I have to go see that everything is ready,” stated Rose as she looked at her watch. “Remember, Jean, from now until the end of the summer, you are a girl. You know the consequences, if you let me down.”

Jon stared back at the older woman.

“Do you understand, my dear?” asked Rose.

“Yes, I do, Ms. Bellamy,” replied Jean in a softer feminine tone.

“Not bad; your aunt said you liked acting. I think we can pull this off,” said Rose.



Chapter 6

“I’m sorry about this Jean,” replied Lori. “You don’t mind me calling you that do you?”

“It’s okay; I might as well get used to it,” replied Jean matter of factly.

“You’re being a great sport,” continued Lori as she applied Jean’s makeup.

“I can’t let her hurt my aunt,” replied Jean. “I couldn’t do anything to help my parents, but I can prevent Aunt Theresa from losing her job and home.”

Lori nodded. She admired what the teenager was doing.

“How long have you worked for Ms. Bellamy?” asked Jean.

“Sometimes it feels like forever,” said Lori. “Oops, I shouldn’t have said that.”

“I won’t tell her,” said Jean.

Lori smiled back.

“I started working for her five years ago. Yes, she’s not the easiest person to work for, but I have learned much from her. And believe it or not, she’s a generous person. But also she can be very vindictive; don’t underestimate her.”

Lori stepped back, admired her work and nodded. Thanks to the makeup and wig, Jean passed quite nicely as a woman.

“I don’t think anyone will suspect your real gender,” said Lori.

“What about when I’m not dressed up like Scarlett O’Hara?” asked Jean.

“Don’t worry about that, you’ll look great,” replied Lori.

She then reached over and touched one of Jean’s earlobes.

“How long have you had pierced ears?” asked Lori.

“Two years. I was playing a part in a play and the clip-on earrings hurt too much,” replied Jean.

“What was the part?” asked Lori as she looked for a pair of earrings that would match the outfit.

“Juliet,” she replied. “Our town used to do Shakespeare every summer and one of the performances was done with an all male cast.”

“And you chose to do this?” asked Lori.

Jean nodded.

“It was a great part, and it was better than only having 2 or 3 lines in one of the other performances,” replied Jean.

“Did you get kidded about it?” asked Lori.

“At first I did, but the jokes stopped as soon as they saw my performance,” replied Jean.

“Do you want to go into acting as a career?” asked Lori.

Jean nodded.

“My parents told me it was risky, but they always supported me,” she said.

“That’s cool,” replied Lori. “Theresa told me what happened, I’m very sorry.”

“Thanks.”

“I’m also sorry about all this,” continued Lori.

“I don’t mind the dressing up; I would have done it, if I had been asked. I’m just pissed that Ms. Bellamy didn’t think to ask me,” said Jean.

Lori nodded.

“Where did you learn all this?” asked Jean.

“Like you I have a love of the theater, but not acting. I wanted to become a makeup artist, but real life reared its ugly head, and I needed a real job,” she explained. “So I became Ms. Bellamy’s PA.

“Okay, let’s get you dressed and out to your adoring public,” said Lori.

Jean couldn’t help but giggling.

Chapter 7

Theresa couldn’t believe her eyes, when she walked in to see Lori’s work.

“Wow, you look fantastic,” she exclaimed.

“Thank you,” replied Jean in her feminine voice.

Jean‘s outfit consisted of a fitted bodice and a full skirt. The material was flocked blue check and she had a matching parasol. The bodice had a V-shaped center front and cut short in the back. There was a lace ruffle trim at the neckline. The oversleeve had a ruffle flounce and an undersleeve in white cotton with a lace trimmed buttoned cuff. On her hands she wore white lace gloves. The skirt was very full with a flounce of calico trim at the hemline

The wig was brunette and styled in a period updo, with the hair braided.

“Am I acceptable, Aunt Theresa?” asked Jean.

“You look perfect,” replied Theresa.

“Well, if I’m going to do this, I might as well it do it right,” replied Jean.

“Here’s the last touch,” said Lori as she added a touch of perfume on Jean’s wrists. “I’d be stunned if anyone suspects that Jean was once Jon.”

What she didn’t say was that she was shocked by how quickly the teen had adjusted to her new feminine persona.

“Well, time to head out,” said Theresa. “We have a full house today.”

“That will make Ms. Bellamy happy, as a full house means big contributions,” added Lori.

“Do you need any help, Jean?” asked Theresa.

Jean shook her head.

“This outfit sort of forces you to walk slowly and in a feminine manner,” she replied. “Just show me the way.”



Chapter 8

As soon as she walked out in front of the guests, Rose knew that she had been right to force the teen into becoming her latest model. Jean was perfect and passed completely as a young woman. Rose smiled and thought if Jean was this good now, how feminine would she be by the end of the summer.

For years she had wanted to use a male as her model, but she could never come up with the right situation. The idea of feminizing a young male was so arousing, and to see Jon, now Jean, in front of her was incredible. She did her best to hide her emotions, but she could feel her nipples harden as she watched Jean parade around in front of the guests. She couldn’t wait to see what Jean would look like after the show.

“Patience,” she whispered to herself to help contain her excitement.

The crowd had no idea that the young woman modeling the outfit was actually a young man. They were enjoying the show too much to even suspect the truth.

For Jean, it was like some strange dream. Part of her was still angry at Ms. Bellamy for resorting to extortion, while another part of her was enjoying herself. It was so confusing sometimes, she thought. Why was she attracted to female clothing? She had been able to hide these feelings most of the time. Her acting gave her an outlet. But now she would get the chance to dress all the time for the rest of the summer. She knew that she would have to be careful so that no one suspected the truth.

Chapter 9

“Are you ready?” asked Lori as she examined Jean’s appearance.

Jean nodded.

She was now dressed in a lightly colored, pink silk gown with pagoda sleeves. Under the skirt was a large hoop skirt to complete the look.

Her makeup had been changed slightly to match the outfit. The wig had been changed to one with more curls. The color was also different as she was now a blonde.

She wore matching gloves and held a fan in her hands.

“You look beautiful, if I don’t say so myself,” remarked Lori.

Jean felt her face grow warm and she realized she was blushing.

“Sorry, did I embarrass you? I have to admit that I forgot that you’re not really a girl,” said Lori.

“It’s okay,” replied Jean. “I’m sort of lost in the moment myself.”

Lori cocked her head as she stared back at the teen.

Jean caught herself and smiled back.

“I often get lost in my roles,” she replied.

Lori nodded, but suspected that something else was going on. However she didn’t press it, as she figured she’d give Jean a chance to explain it later.

“Okay, let’s head back out,” said Lori. “When you’re done, we still have one more transformation to make.”



Chapter 10

Rose was even more pleased with seeing Jean in the second outfit. It looked as if it had been tailored for the teen. She overhead some women in the crowd wondering where the society got two lovely young women for the show and smiled at the fact that they didn’t realize that it was the same model.

The show turned out to be quit profitable. Rose estimated that if all the shows were as good, then the society would have all its operating expenses for the year. She also took pleasure in the fact that the other club officers were so generous in their praise of the show.

She watched as Lori led Jean to the back room and wished that she could watch the teen being transformed. However, she had to play the gracious host and greet the contributors. She couldn’t wait to see what Lori did with teen.



Chapter 11

“It feels so good to be out of that corset,” remarked Jean.

“Yes, but you need to get used to it. Ms. Bellamy has suggested that you wear it several hours a day,” said Lori. “Since you’ll be working here with me, you can wear it then. Once you leave here, you can dress as a normal teenage girl.”

Jean laughed slightly.

“Sorry, but that sounds so funny,” said Jean.

“I know,” replied Lori. “Okay, first things first, we need to remove what little body hair you have. I have a cream that will do the trick. It’s a bit harsh, but at least you won’t have to deal with shaving. Now how often do you shave your face?”

“I don’t,” replied Jean. “I guess I’m a late bloomer.”

Lori looked closely and examined Jean.

“Well, for what we need to do, this will be great,” said Lori. “Okay, you’ll need to strip down and stand in the tub. Follow the directions on the bottle. I’ll be outside, call me if you have any questions.”

A short time later, Lori was cutting and styling Jean’s hair. She decided to give the teen a short layered look. It would make it easier when dealing with the many wigs she would have to wear. She also waxed Jean’s brows down so they were thin and highly arched.

“So, will I look like a girl?” asked Jean.

“You’ll do fine, just like you did today,” said Lori as she worked. “I have a couple of outfits for you. We’ll go out Monday and get a full wardrobe.”

Jean nodded.

“Now, I’m going to keep your nails short. They’ll be shaped to look feminine. You’ll be wearing gloves most of the time with the modeling and longer nails would be a pain,” continued Lori.

“Okay, I trust you,” said Jean.

By the time Rose walked in, Jean was fully dressed in a pink short sleeve top, a tan skirt and sandals. Lori had also provided her with earrings, a watch, rings and a necklace.

“I’m impressed! Lori did an excellent job,” noted Rose.

“Thank you,” replied Jean. “Where’s my aunt?”

“She’s out with the remaining guests,” replied Rose as she inspected the teen. “Yes, you look quite lovely, very feminine.”

Lori noticed the change in her boss’s demeanor and felt a chill run up her spine.

“Did Lori explain your other duties?” asked Rose as she continued to take in the feminized teen.

“Yes, I’m to help her. I also will be wearing the corset while I’m here,” replied Jean.

“Among other things,” replied Rose.

“What do you mean?” asked Jean.

“We have some reproduction outfits; they will help you get used to moving around. You won’t have to wear them all the time. Think of it as a dress rehearsal,” replied Rose.

Jean nodded.

“That makes sense,” replied Jean. “Anything else?”

“Just remember that for the next two months, you are Jean and you are a girl. I will not tolerate any mistakes. I want you to be in character 24/7; is that clear young lady?” stated Rose.

“Yes Ma’am,” replied Jean.

“Good girl,” she replied. “Who knows? You might even prefer being a woman.”



Chapter 12

“She really said that?” asked Theresa.

Jean nodded.

They were in the kitchen preparing dinner together.

“There’s something wrong about that woman,” continued Theresa.

“The good thing is that I like Lori. She’s really nice,” said Jean as she set the table.

Theresa nodded.

“I don’t know why she stays with that woman though,” said Theresa.

“Do you think she’s being blackmailed too?” asked Jean.

Theresa shrugged her shoulders.

“Anything is possible,” she replied. “However, be careful about telling her anything personal; she might not be what she appears.”

“Okay,” replied Jean.”

Theresa then shook her head slowly.

“I can’t believe how good you look. I mean, I’m pleased as it will make the next two months easier, but you really pass well,” said Theresa.

“Thank you Aunt Theresa,” replied Jean.

“And you can drop the 'aunt'; just call me Theresa, please.”

“Okay,” replied Jean.

Jean noticed that Theresa was still staring at her.

“What?” asked Jean.

“Don’t take this the wrong way, but you look so much like your mother when she was your age,” commented Theresa as she wiped away a tear.

“You miss her too?” asked Jean.

“Everyday. We were very close growing up,” said Theresa.

“I dream about her and dad all the time,” said Jean.

Theresa smiled back at her niece.

“That’s nice to here. After dinner, I’ll drag out some of the photo albums if you’d like.”

Jean nodded.

“I’d like that,” replied Jean.



Chapter 13

“Wow! You’re right, I do look like Mom,” said Jean as she looked at the photos in the album. “When were these taken?”

“That was when we were in high school, so around the same age as you are now,” replied Theresa.

Jean rubbed her chin.

“I wonder what she would think if she saw me right now,” said Jean.

“I’m sure she would be proud of you,” replied Theresa. “She would probably be angry at me for putting you into this situation.”

“Why would she be angry with you? I suspect that she would blame Ms. Bellamy,” said Jean.

“I put myself into this situation; I made the mistakes that allowed Rose to take advantage of me and to use you,” replied Theresa.

“It’s not your fault that the school is cutting back, and well, from what I was taught in school, many people have housing problems,” said Jean.

“I’m not in danger of losing my job just due to cutbacks. That woman found out a mistake I made in my past. What I did wasn’t illegal, but it’s not the sort of thing that would be seen as proper for a teacher,” replied Theresa.

“What was it?” asked Jean. “I mean if you don’t mind telling me.”

“I’ll be right back,” said Theresa as she stood up.

A few minutes later she returned with a folder.

“As you know our family was never rich. I struggled to raise money for tuition and well by my senior year I was tapped out,” said Theresa as she opened the folder.

Jean stared at the first photo in the folder. It was of an attractive blonde woman who was totally naked. It took her a second to realize that it was Theresa.

“This is the mildest one,” said Theresa. “I made enough from it to pay for my tuition and then I quit.”

“And this is what Ms. Bellamy is holding over your head?” asked Jean.

“As I said, that is the mildest one. There are others that are more graphic,” replied Theresa.

Jean just nodded as she closed the folder.

“You did what you had to do to get through college,” said Jean. “I don’t see the big deal.”

“I appreciate that, but the school board here is rather conservative and would pressure me to resign. If I didn’t, they would fire me. I also think that Rose has dirt on them too,” said Theresa. “She has dirt on most important people in this town.”

“So maybe we should dig up some dirt on her,” said Jean as she broke out into a large smile.

“I’d love to, but the only vice she seems to have is power,” said Theresa. “There are many people here who hate her, but they also fear her.”

“I don’t fear her,” said Jean.

“Maybe, but don’t underestimate her. There’s something else going on with all this. She could pay for the society’s budget without breaking a sweat and then write it all off as a tax break. A week or two’s postponement would have been understood by all. I want you to be careful around her.”

“What bout Lori?”

“She’s a good person, but I suspect that Rose has something on her too,” said Theresa as she looked at her watch. “It’s getting late and you have a busy day ahead of you.”

“Okay, good night, Theresa,” said Jean. “And don’t worry -- I don’t blame you for any of this.”



Chapter 14

For the second day of the show, the outfits for Jean were again from the Civil War period. The first one was a calico set, something that would have been worn as an everyday outfit. The jacket was fitted with oversleeves trimmed in lace. The skirt bustled in the back and had a lace trimmed underskirt. To top off the outfit there was a sun bonnet and gloves.

The second one was a ball gown. It was very fancy and had an off-the shoulder style. Like the gown the previous day, Jean was required to wear a hoop skirt.

Rose was pleased with Jean’s obedience. It surprised her, as she had expected the teen to put up more resistance. Instead, Jean did everything that she was told. It gave her hope for the future.

As with the previous show, the crowd was very pleased and showed their pleasure with their donations. They also sold out the rest of the shows for July.

Rose decided to hold off some of the more risqué outfits for the next month and the out of town shows. It would work better with her long term plans for Jean.

“You look lovely my dear, I was so fortunate to have found you,” she said to Jean as they entered the dressing room. “You were made for this job.”

Jean fought back her urge to say something rude and just nodded.

“Tomorrow you will work for Lori. Don’t worry, she won’t work you hard. It will give you a chance to get used to your new … life,” continued Rose.

“What do you mean?” asked Jean with a suspicious glance.

“Basically, I want you to become more comfortable as a woman. You will also wear some of our reproduction costumes, so you can continue to adjust to wearing corset and petticoats. You have done quite well the past two shows, but I want your feminine demeanor to become ore natural and less acting,” replied Rose.

“You make it sound like this is permanent,” said Jean with surprise in her voice.

Rose smiled back.

“Would that be all that bad?” stated Rose. “It seems rather natural for you, and let’s face it, you’re not very masculine; it wouldn’t take much for you to change.”

Jean wasn’t sure if Ms. Bellamy was kidding or not.

“This is just an acting job that I’m doing to help my aunt,” she replied.

Rose smirked.

“I’m not so sure, and I’m not sure that you believe that. However, I won’t force you to change, instead I’ll just let nature take it course,” she stated. “I think by the end of summer, you’ll be singing a different tune.”

Before Jean could reply Lori entered the room.

“Have a nice evening my dear, and I’ll see you tomorrow,” said Rose as she departed.

Jean didn’t reply and all she could do was nod.

After the door closed, Lori asked her if she was okay.

“I’m not sure,” replied Jean.

“You want to talk about it?”

Jean shook her head.

“Not right now, but thanks for asking,” replied Jean. “Right now I just want to get out of this dress.”

Lori decided not to push the point -- at least not for now.



Chapter 15

Over dinner, Theresa turned to her niece and spoke.

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

“Nothing. Why do you ask?” replied Jean.

“How about the fact that you’ve barely said ten words since the show, and also you’ve barely eaten your dinner,” said Theresa.

Jean noticed that she was just pushing her food around with her fork and nodded.

“So, what is it?” asked Theresa.

Jean leaned back in her chair. She was dressed in a sleeveless t-shirt and a skirt.

“I have a lot of things running around my head,” said Jean. “I mean, you have to admit that this has been a pretty weird weekend.”

“That’s an understatement,” interjected Theresa. “It’s natural that you would have regrets about this deal.”

“It’s more that just doing the shows and dressing like this. I really don’t mind doing this … in fact, it feels almost normal,” admitted Jean. “Not the shows, but this, right now … I sort of like being a girl.”

Theresa didn’t speak.

Jean lowered her head.

“I guess I said too much. I’m sorry,” said Jean.

“You have nothing to apologize for, my dear,” said Theresa. “Are you saying that you want to be a girl?”

“Maybe … I have had feelings, as long as I can remember, that I was different. My acting was an outlet, and I thought I had it under control,” admitted Jean.

“Is it just the clothing, or is it the whole thing? I mean, not just dressing up, but being seen and treated as a girl?” asked Theresa.

“The second one,” said Jean softly. “Is that okay?”

Theresa got out of her seat and immediately hugged Jean.

“Of course it is, it’s who you are,” said Theresa.

“And you, don’t mind?” asked Jean as she felt tears roll down her cheeks.

“Honey, I just want you to be happy and to be you. No, I don’t mind, in fact I began to suspect that you were dealing with something like this,” replied Theresa as pulled her chair closer to Jean.

Jean wiped away the tears.

“Was I that obvious?” asked Jean.

Theresa nodded.

“Oh,” said Jean.

“I have worked with many LGBT students. I can’t say that I know what you’re going through, but I will always love and support you,” said Theresa.

“Thanks, I really appreciate that,” said Jean. “But it’s not everything on my mind.”

Jean then told her about the strange conversation she had with Ms. Bellamy.

“She really creeped me out,” said Jean.

“That’s understandable,” said Theresa. “However, just like we talked about earlier, let’s keep this between us for now. I want you to tell me if she does anything else … odd.”

“I will, thank you,” replied Jean. “I sort of feel that Lori is on our side.”

“That may be, be careful around her; stay in character, but keep your thoughts to yourself,” stated Theresa.

“Okay,” replied Jean.

“I’ll talk to her and try to feel her out. She’s close to Rose, but I have never sensed that she has a great lover for the woman; it’s more out of loyalty. However, you might not be the only one who is acting, so be careful.”

“Okay. I’ll be working for her in between the shows and traveling with her once we go on the road,” said Jean.

I’m sure she’ll treat you fine, but let me know if Rose says or does anything else.”

“I will,” replied Jean.

“With your permission, I’d like to talk to our school therapist and see what she suggests regarding your feminine path,” said Theresa.

“I’d like that,” said Jean. “Thanks for everything.”

“It’s my pleasure,” replied Theresa as she leaned over and hugged her.



Chapter 16

Jean was dropped off at the historical society the next morning by Theresa. Before she drove away, Theresa repeated her instructions from the previous night.

Jean nodded and headed into the building where she was greeted by Lori.

“You look nice,” noted Lori.

Jean was dressed in a skirt, blouse and sandals.

“Theresa did my makeup,” said Jean. “I can do some stage makeup, but I’m not ready for real life.”

“That’s fine, you’ll learn like the rest of us do,” said Lori.

She then paused and shook her head.

“Sorry, that’s not what I meant to say. You look so natural that I slipped up and thought of you as a girl,” said Lori.

“It’s okay, I’ll take that as a compliment to my acting abilities,” replied Jean.

Lori decided to let the issue drop for now.

“Okay, we’ll head out to the mall as soon as the stores open. Ms. Bellamy gave me an expense account to fill out your wardrobe. In addition to everyday items we’ll need to get you some outfits for social events,” said Lori.

“What sort of events?” asked Jean as she followed Lori.

They entered a small room that served as Lori’s office.

“When we hit the road next month, there will be dinners and other social events with the groups. Ms. Bellamy wants you there,” said Lori. “Have a seat.”

Jean nodded as she sat down.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be there too,” continued Lori.

“Thanks,” replied Jean.

“Now, as you know, Ms. Bellamy wants you to practice wearing historical outfits. You won’t have to worry about being seen as the main part of the house is only open during the weekend. The research library has its own entrance,” said Lori.

“What sort of outfits will I have to wear?” asked Jean.

“Corsets, period reproduction undergarments, shoes and outerwear such as dresses and skirts,” said Lori.

“Will wearing a corset every day have any long term affects?” asked Jean.

“No, not really,” replied Lori. “The main thing is that you’ll get used to wearing the items and will move more naturally. You did okay this past show, but I could tell that you were concentrating to stay in character.”

“I was trying not to fall down on my face,” admitted Jean.

“I doubt anyone besides me noticed,” said Lori. “Unlike you, I never had any desire to go on stage; I preferred the behind the scenes part of theater.”

“Really?” asked Jean.

“I’ve trained many models in wearing these outfits, and I can do the same for you. I’ll also help you pass as a girl, although you really don’t need that much help,” said Lori. “I doubt anyone will give you a second thought when we’re at the mall.”

Jean nodded.

“That’s good to hear,” replied Jean.

“Well, we might as well head out now. We have a lot of shopping to do,” said Lori.



Chapter 17

“I can’t believe we bought so much stuff,” said Jean as she carried the last load of items into the house.

“Well, you needed a whole new wardrobe,” replied Lori. “You also needed toiletries, cosmetics, jewelry, shoes…”

“Okay, I get it,” interrupted Jean with a slight laugh. “What are we going to do with all of this, when I’m done being a model?”

“I’m sure we’ll think of something,” replied Lori as she followed Jean to the bedroom.

Jean set the bags on the floor.

“So what do we do now?” she asked.

“We unpack and put everything away. Oh, I also have orders from Ms. Bellamy to pack up all your male clothes. She doesn’t want you changing back, so she wants me to remove any temptation,” explained Lori.

Jean cocked her head.

“Doesn’t all this, I mean Ms. Bellamy’s control, seem weird to you?” asked Jean.

“I’ve grown used to it. I don’t bother fighting battles I know I can’t win, and neither should you. Accept what is happening, and it will go smoother for you,” said Lori.

“Okay,” replied Jean.

“The days will fly by, and soon this will be over, and you can get on with your life,” continued Lori.

Jean wondered if Lori sensed the truth.

“So tomorrow I’ll be in a corset,” said Jean as she began to put things in to the dresser.

“Yes, we’ll start out slowly, and you’ll only be in it for a few hours. We’ll build up your tolerance each day until it feels like second nature,” said Lori. “There’s one other thing I should tell you. Ms. Bellamy wants you to watch your weight.”

“Well I doubt I’ll be eating much when I have the corset on,” replied Jean.

“We don’t want you to get sick either. I have some diet shakes and smoothies that you can have when you’re wearing the corset. Don’t worry, they’re actually quite tasty,” said Lori.

“Okay,” replied Jean.

“You’ll be weighed and measured daily,” continued Lori. “The historical outfits cannot be altered so you must stay within specifications.”

“Well, that shouldn’t be a problem. I’ve never had much luck putting on weight,” replied Jean.

“A lot of other girls would love to have that problem,” said Lori as she began to place some outfits in the closet.

Jean heard the “other girls” comment, but didn’t say anything.



Chapter 18

“I don’t like the idea that Ms. Bellamy had Lori remove all your old clothes,” said Theresa, barely holding back her anger.

They were sitting in the kitchen having dinner.

“I know, but there wasn’t much I could do. I mean, I feel comfortable with looking like this,” said Jean. “But at the same time I don’t trust Ms. Bellamy.”

Theresa nodded.

“On the plus side, Lori was very nice to me today,” continued Jean. “I just can’t figure out why she works for Ms. Bellamy. Do you think she is also being blackmailed?”

“I doubt it. Rose pays her quite well. I suspect that’s part of it. She has given Lori a very comfortable life, and this would make it hard for Lori to leave. Control can come in many forms.”

“I suppose you’re right,” said Jean.

She then told Theresa about the weight and size restrictions.

“Actually, that’s the most reasonable thing that I’ve heard in all this. The girl you replaced was told the same thing.”

“I suppose that’s good to hear,” said Jean. “I mean the fact that I’m not being singled out.”

“To Rose, this show is everything; she’ll spare nothing to make it succeed,” said Theresa.

“I know! You should see all the clothes and other things Lori bought me today. I can’t believe how much money she spent,” said Jean.

Theresa nodded. She felt the size of the wardrobe was excessive and also very expensive. Many of the outfits were from major labels.

“Well, Rose doesn’t do anything half way,” said Theresa. “We’ll just keep an eye on her for now.”

“Okay,” replied Jean.



Chapter 19

“How does that feel?” asked Lori.

“It’s tight,” replied Jean as she ran her hands down her waist, feeling the corset under her outfit.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror and studied her appearance. She was wearing a long skirt, and a matching long sleeve blouse. Under the skirt she wore a full petticoat. It was a rather plain outfit, and Lori explained it was what a housewife would wear.

“How about the shoes?”

“They’re not so bad,” said Jean as she lifted her skirt to look at the black laced shoes.

“As you move around, pay attention to how the outfit moves,” ordered Lori. “The goal of this daily training to make this seem natural so you’ll do better in the shows.”

“I understand,” replied Jean.

“You’ll be wearing more outfits from the Civil War collection, this weekend,” said Lori.

“And then what?” asked Jean.

“The pioneer and Old West,” interjected Rose as she walked into the room. “We’ll be saving the Victorian, and Edwardian for the out of town shows. Oh, we’ll also show off the bustle dresses too. You’ll look lovely in those.”

Jean nodded.

Rose ran her eyes over Jean and nodded approvingly.

“Yes, you look quite nice. I’m very pleased,” noted Rose. “I can’t wait to see you in some of the fancier outfits.”

“She’ll be ready,” interjected Lori.

“I expect nothing less,” said Rose. “Try to stay in the outfit all day my dear.”

Jean looked over at Lori who just nodded.



Chapter 20

“How do you feel?” asked Lori as they sat down for lunch.

“Okay,” replied Jean.

“Here try this smoothie,” said Lori. “It’s fruit flavored. Only sip a little at a time; let your body adjust.”

“Okay,” replied Jean.

Lori was right; the flavor wasn’t bad thought Jean.

“I can give you some to take home, that way you can have them for breakfast,” said Lori. “However you should eat a solid meal for dinner. Oh, I also have some vitamins that you should take. We don’t want you to get sick.”

“I doubt that Ms. Bellamy would allow that,” said Jean with a laugh.

“There are some things that she doesn’t have control over,” replied Lori as she handed Jean a bottle of vitamins. “You’re under a lot stress right now, so you should watch your health.”

“I will,” replied Jean.

“So do you want to see the outfits that you’ll be wearing this weekend?” asked Lori.

“Right now?” asked Jean as she sipped her drink.

“After lunch,” replied Lori.



Chapter 21

The week flew by and soon Jean found herself dressed in a blue and yellow plaid outfit. The jacket was buttoned in the front and had pagoda sleeves with attached white undersleeves. Under the full skirt she wore a hoop skirt. As with the other outfits she wore white gloves.

The crowd loved the outfit and it was obvious to Jean that none of them suspected her true gender.

Jean was very relaxed. Part of this was due to the fact that she was now used to the outfits. She had worn a corset and full skirt all week making the modeling much easier.

Rose was very pleased with Jean’s performance. The girl was coming along much faster than she could have hoped for. Rose looked at the crowd and could tell that they would make major contributions as soon as they were asked, it was becoming so easy.

Lori as also pleased with the performance of Jean. It was as if the teen had been wearing period clothing her whole life. She couldn’t wait to see Jean in some of the clothing of other eras.

As Jean departed to applause, she turned to Lori and smiled.

“They sound pleased,” said Jean.

“You were wonderful out there. Now, let’s get you in the next outfit so you can dazzle them again.

Theresa was also watching the show, and she had to admit that Jean was doing an excellent job, although she was still bother by what Rose had done. Her fears were only increased when she saw the way Rose stared at Jean during the show. There was something about the look on Rose’s face that didn’t seem right, but she couldn’t quite put her finger on it.



Chapter 22

After the show, as Jean was getting changed, she asked Lori about the trip.

“We’ll be driving in two vehicles. You and I will be riding in an RV. Rose will drive alone and her car,” said Lori as she unbuttoned the back of Jean’s dress. “Don’t worry, we won’t be sleeping in the RV, we just need a large vehicle to transport the costumes and accessories.”

Jean nodded.

“So where will be spending the night?” asked Jean.

“Hotels most of the time, but also some B&Bs,” replied Lori. “Don’t worry, the places are nice and we’ll each get our own rooms.”

“Cool,” replied Jean. “I looked the schedule, it looks very busy. I mean we’ll be doing five to six shows a week.”

“That’s one of the benefits, as it will make the time fly by. You’ll definitely be glad when the shows are done.”

“I’ll have a week until school starts,” replied Jean. “Not much time to relax.”

“It’s also not much time to adjust to being a boy again,” said Lori.

Jean shrugged her shoulders.

“It won’t be that hard,” she said.

“Don’t be so sure. I mean, you’ve been doing this for just a week and to be honest, you’re pretty deep into your new life as a girl. I thought I’d have to be constantly correcting you, but I haven’t had to do that. You seem very comfortable as a woman.”

“I admit that I’ve thrown myself into this role, but it’s just that,” countered Jean.

Lori gave Jean a skeptical look.

“Okay, if that’s your story, I won’t press you. But should you want to talk about it, I’ll be there,” replied Lori.

Jean didn’t say anything.

“I think you should be free to be the person you were meant to be,” continued Lori. “We’ll talk more about this later.”

“Okay,” replied Jean.



Chapter 23

“You look tired,” said Theresa.

“It was a long weekend,” replied Jean as she looked out the window of the car. “In some ways it’s like doing two plays a day. When I walk out in front of the crowd, I think of it as not just modeling an outfit but playing a role. When I was in that ball gown, I played it as if I was going to a big party.”

“It shows. You’re blowing away the audience,” said Theresa.

Jean nodded.

“Is there something else on your mind?”

“Yes,” replied Jean.

She then told her about the conversation with Lori.

“She’s pretty observant, and I know that I’ve been too comfortable since I’ve become Jean. I try to say that I’m just playing a role, but I know she isn’t buying it,” said Jean. “It’s just that I had to hide these feeling for so long. I don’t think that I can hold them in now.”

“I understand,” said Theresa. “I have a name of a therapist, she was recommended by a friend at school. Would you like me to make an appointment for you?”

Jean turned and nodded.

“This would be the first step for me becoming Jean full-time right?” asked Jean.

“Yes, that’s correct,” replied Theresa. “It is required for transition.”

“Okay, then I want to do it. Lori was right; I can’t picture myself going back to being a boy. I like being a girl too much, even if I have to do it because of Ms. Bellamy,” replied Jean.



Chapter 24

“Very nice,” said Lori as she inspected Jean.

It was Monday and they were in the office of the historical society. Jean was dressed in a corset, and a reproduction dress. The dress was high collared and long sleeve. Under the dress, Jean wore lace upped boots and a petticoat.

“This calico dress is very similar to one you’ll be wearing this weekend,” said Lori. “It’s the type that a woman would wear as an everyday outfit out in the west.”

“And besides this type, what else will I be wearing?” asked Jean as she looked at herself in the full-length mirror.

“Have you ever watched western movies?” asked Lori.

Jean nodded.

“Picture a bar-room girl,” said Lori.

“Really?” asked Jean.

“They’re quite sexy. I can’t wait to see you in one as this is the first time that we’ve shown them,” replied Lori.

“I can understand how the fancy outfits survived, but I wouldn’t have thought that salon outfits would have lasted,” said Jean.

“The woman who put together this collection found a bunch in the attic of an old brothel. According to her notes, she was on location out west to film a movie when she found the outfits. She wore them in several movies. Too bad they were all in black & white, because they are quite colorful,” said Lori. “We special ordered the wigs for this show.”

Jean laughed.

“I can’t wait,” said Jean. “This is like Halloween every weekend.”

“That’s a nice way of looking at it. Now, I took the liberty of putting together some film clips for you to watch. They’ll help you understand how to move in each outfit. We’ll do this for each new era that you model. Okay?”

Jean nodded.

“Are we doing anything else today?” asked Jean.

“Well, this afternoon, I need to run some errands for Ms. Bellamy. If you want to come along, of course, I recommend that you change into a more modern outfit. As you’ll be with me, which means an outfit a little dressier than your normal skirt and top.”

“Okay,” replied Jean.

“Great! I was hoping you’d say yes. I took the liberty of bringing along a professional looking skirt, blouse, and heels for you,” replied Lori. “Your hair looks good, but I will have to redo your makeup.”

“I understand,” replied Jean.

“Well, let’s get you dressed then,” said Lori.



Chapter 25

“Not bad at all,” noted Lori as she inspected Jean’s appearance.

Jean was dressed in navy colored business suit, consisting of a skirt and jacket, white cotton blouse, and matching heels. Under her outerwear she wore a waist cincher, stocking, panties and a bra.

“I’m sorry if the waist cincher is tight, but it really helps give you a feminine figure, not that you need all that much help,” said Lori. “I’m so impressed with how much like a girl you look and act. It’s difficult for me to image you were ever a boy, and I know the truth.”

Jean just nodded softly.

Ms. Bellamy walked into the room and smiled.

“I’m very impressed Lori; Jean looks lovely. The perfect example of a young female intern,” said Rose. “The question is will she also act the part?”

“What do you mean Ms. Bellamy?” asked Jean.

“You will do everything that you are told to do,” replied Rose. “You are working for her, and there can be no mistaking who is the boss. You will address her as Ms. White or call her Ma’am. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Ms. Bellamy,” replied Jean.

“Very good, but I know you accept that I am in charge. Just show the same attitude towards Lori and you’ll do fine,” continued Jean. “The people that Lori will be dealing with expect this sort of behavior.”

“Don’t worry, Jean, you’ll do fine,” added Lori.

Jean turned and nodded.

“Yes, Ms. White,” she replied.

Rose couldn’t help but smile. As she suspected, the teen had a submissive side and if it was cultured correctly then things would fall into place naturally.

“This will also help you with your performances. Women back then were more docile and obedient. You’ve done a good job showing this, but I want you to emphasize it more, is that clear?” asked Rose.

“Yes Ma’am, I understand,” replied Jean.

“A correct young woman back then obeyed their superiors, both male and female; they knew their place and accepted this. Do you understand, Jean?” asked Rose.

“I understand, Ms. Bellamy,” replied Jean automatically.

“Very good. Now, I know you talk to your aunt about your days here. You will not repeat this conversation; she might take it out of context. Do you understand?” demanded Rose.

Jean hesitated for a moment before replying.

“Yes Ma’am, I understand and will … obey your wishes,” she replied softly.

“Very good, my sweet girl. See how easily that was?”

“Yes Ma’am,” replied Jean.

Rose smiled and then turned towards Lori.

“Lori, I don’t expect you’ll have any problems with your intern. However, let me know if she doesn’t live up to our expectations,” stated Rose firmly.

“Of course,” replied Lori. “Jean and I will get along famously.”



Chapter 26

To Jean’s surprise, Lori didn’t say a word about Ms. Bellamy’s orders and neither did she relax them.

“Our first stop is will be at one of our major contributors. You will do any administration tasks I give you without question,” said Lori as she led Jean to the car.

“Yes, Ma’am, I understand,” replied Jean softly.

Once inside the car, Lori turned to Jean and smiled.

“Just think of this as playing a role. Ms. Bellamy’s clients expect to be treated with great respect, probably more than they deserve. They take offense at the slightest form of disrespect, real or imagined. So it’s best to go to the far extreme of being overly formal. Does that make sense?” asked Lori.

Jean smiled back slightly.

“Yes, Ms. White,” replied Jean as they

“Good girl,” said Lori. “So tell me more about yourself.”

“What would you like to know … Ms. White?” asked Jean.

“Whatever you want,” she replied as she drove away from the historical society.

Jean nodded and then began to tell Lori about her life. She told Lori how she had had a relatively normal upbringing. Her parents encouraged her to follow her own interests, and this led to her love of acting. In addition to being the school drama club, Jean also participated in the local theater group.

“You mentioned before that you played female roles, did that bother you?” asked Lori.

“No, as it was a bigger role. It also gave me a chance to show off, if that makes sense,” replied Jean. “I mean, if that makes sense, Ms. White.”

Lori smiled.

“I’m sure you got ragged on about playing a girl, did that bother you?” asked Jean

“A little, Ma’am, but I just laughed along with the jokes. Once the play premiered, I got great reviews, and the jokes slowed down. I also played male roles in school plays, usually the lead; they realized that I was good, and the kidding stopped,” replied Jean.

“And what about your parents? How did they react?”

“Mom was initially more worried than my dad. I know that sounds strange. But as soon as they saw me on the stage, they were behind me 100%. I remember at the end of the play, I could see them applauding wildly; it was one of the proudest moments of my life. Whenever I get sad thinking about them being gone, I picture the looks on their faces, and it makes me smile,” she replied.

“That’s very nice,” replied Lori. “So they wouldn’t mind what you are doing now?”

“The performance, no. The way I was brought into it, they would be angry,” replied Jean. “Sorry, Ma’am, but I have to be honest.”

“I understand, and no offense taken,” replied Lori.

Jean nodded.

“One last question, do you ever get lost in your roles? I mean, do you have trouble telling the difference between the role and real life?” asked Lori.

“In a play, no,” replied Jean.

“And what about this?” asked Lori. “I mean, you are living 24/7 as a woman and you’re not following a script. It seems that it would be easy to drift away and accept it as your life. Can you imagine that, being a girl even after this role is over?”

Jean cocked her head.

“Maybe ... maybe, Ms. White,” replied Jean.

Lori nodded as she pulled the car into a parking spot.

“Well, we’re here. I would like to talk about this again some time,” said Lori. “Now, I want you on your best behavior, both as my assistant and as a woman.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” replied Jean.



Chapter 27

The afternoon was a blur for Jean. She found herself slipping quite easily into the role of an obedient personal assistant. She did was she was told and nothing more.

The work wasn’t that difficult, but by the end of the day she was exhausted.

Before she knew it, she was being dropped off at her home by Lori. She immediately went up to her room, and changed into more casual clothing and then collapsed onto her bed. Within a few moments she fell into a deep sleep.

Lori drove back to the historical society and was greeted by Rose.

“Well? How did she do?” asked Rose.

“She was perfect and did everything she was told. In addition to being very obedient, she maintained a flawless feminine demeanor,” replied Lori.

Rose’s lips formed into a slight smile.

“Do you think she suspects what is happening?” she asked.

Lori shook her head.

“No,” replied Lori.

“Are you sure?” demanded Rose.

“She’s a talented actress, but she’s not that good. No, she is progressing as you expected,” replied Lori.

“I can’t wait to get her on the road, it will be, quite interesting,” said Rose.

Lori nodded.

“I totally agree.”



Chapter 28

Theresa also noticed a change in Jean’s behavior. Jean seemed more subdued and quiet. However, Theresa decided not to mention anything to her niece so she wouldn’t be alarmed. She suspected that Rose and possibly Lori had something to do with Jean’s more passive nature, but she lacked proof.

The weekend shows went off without a hitch. Even though she was concerned, she had to admit that Jean gave another flawless performance.

On Saturday Jean first wore a white blouse, plaid vest and black skirt ensemble. Her second outfit was a black ruffled taffeta salon girl dress. In addition to the dress, she wore matching gloves and a choker. While the crowd loved both outfits, they especially loved the salon dress.

On Sunday, Jean wore a floral pattern calico dress and what was described as a “soiled dove” outfit. It was one of the outfits that had been discovered in the brothel.

The red satin outfit had a bustier that was fitted with boning to enhance Jean’s figure. The matching lace trimmed skirt and petticoat completed the look.

Jean playfully teased the audience, as she modeled the outfit. Theresa smiled as she watched Jean work the crowd, but her smile disappeared when she saw the way Rose was staring at her niece.

Lori walked over to Theresa.

“You okay?” she asked.

“I’m not sure,” replied Theresa as she eyed Rose.

“Don’t worry about her. I will be with Jean during the trip. Rose is obsessive about these shows. I suspect that she wishes she could fit into the outfits,” continued Lori. “As soon as the shows are over, she will find something new to be interested in.”

Theresa wasn’t so sure, but she didn’t say a thing.

“Jean is a very talented actress, you should be very proud of her,” added Lori. “She’s also very smart.”

Theresa nodded.

“I’m counting on you to take care of her on this trip,” said Theresa.

“You have nothing to worry about,” replied Lori as she flashed a smile.

Before Theresa could reply a thin man interrupted them.

“Excuse me, I’m looking for Rose Bellamy, can you point her out to me?” he asked as he adjusted his glasses.

Theresa and Lori turned and looked that short thin man. He appeared to be in his mid-fifties with thin slightly graying hair. He was dressed neatly in a navy colored sport coat, white shirt, and plaid tie. Over his shoulder was a leather camera bag.

“My name is James Locksley,” he said as he handed each woman one of his business cards.

“You’re a photographer,” stated Lori as she read the card.

“Yes, I would like to do a photo essay on the outfits your organization is modeling,” he stated.

“For whom?” asked Lori.

“On whoever says yes first,” he replied with a wink. “I have had my work published in both Smithsonian and National Geographic.”

James adjusted his glasses again.

“Well, it will be up to Ms. Bellamy,” said Lori. “I will introduce you to her.”

Chapter 29

Later that afternoon, Lori, and Theresa were briefed by Rose.

“Mr. Locksley will be photographing Jean at various events during the trip. The article will give us excellent publicity,” stated Rose.

“Have you spoken to Jean about this?” asked Theresa.

“Why would I? It’s not up to her, this is my decision as president of the historical society,” replied Rose. “The photos will appear in a major publication it’s not like they will be in a tabloid or anything like that.”

“Still, Jean should be included in the decision,” said Theresa.

“Don’t cross me,” replied Rose sternly. “You know what I am capable of doing when someone steps in my way.”

Theresa stared back.

“I have no problem with promoting the society, but I am also Jean’s guardian. Yes, she agreed to be your model, but you don’t own her,” said Theresa.

“You two made a deal and I will hold you to it. Part of the deal is promoting and marketing the shows,” countered Rose. “Protecting Jean’s secret is just as important to me as it is to you. Now, you tell Jean that she will be photographed. If she refuses, then I will consider our deal broken, and you know what that means.”

Theresa glared back without a word as she contained her anger.

“I will take your silence as a yes,” continued Rose.

“Do you know about this man?” asked Theresa. “Is he legitimate?”

“Lori did a background check on him. He’s a semi-successful freelance photographer, nothing to worry about. In fact, he strikes me as a bit of a wimp,” stated Rose with disdain. “I wouldn’t be shocked if he prefers men, so I doubt your precious niece would interest him. I plan on using him to promote the society and give us free publicity. I have used people like him many times, and as you know I always get my way.”

Theresa stood up and left the office, slamming the door behind her.

“Do you think she’ll cause any trouble?” asked Lori.

Rose shook her head.

“No, she knows that I hold all the power,” replied Rose. “She’s angry, but she also knows that she has to obey, much like her darling niece.”



Chapter 30

Over dinner, Theresa told Jean about her conversation with Rose.

“So she didn’t ask your permission to do this?” asked Jean.

“Of course not! Rose is very confident,” replied Theresa.

Jean nodded.

“Well as an actress, I should get used to being photographed,” replied Jean with a laugh.

“I’m amazed how well you are taking this,” said Theresa.

Jean shrugged her shoulders.

“It will all be over in a month or so -- at least working for Ms. Bellamy,” said Jean.

“I wish I could be with you for the whole trip. I will be there for some of the weekend shows,” said Theresa.

“I understand,” replied Jean.

“Don’t hesitate to contact me immediately should Rose or Lori do anything …inappropriate,” said Theresa.

“I thought you trusted Lori,” said Jean.

Theresa rubbed her chin.

“I’m not sure of anything these days, Jean. Just be careful, okay? If you want out, then let me know. I don’t care if I lose my job over this. I know that you’re feeling free about becoming the person that you were meant to be, but I don’t want to see you hurt.”

“Thanks,” replied Jean. “I’ll be okay.”



Chapter 31

On Tuesday, Jean and Lori headed out to the first stop in the RV. Jean looked at the map that marked the different stops. The towns were located in five different mid-Atlantic and New England states.

“I have always found history interesting, but I can’t see anything historical about any of these places,” said Jean as she scanned her iPad. “I would have thought that we’d hit at least one interesting place.”

“Towns with lots of important historical events don’t need a fashion show to draw people to their historical societies,” replied Lori. “The groups we’ll be visiting are preserving history of the everyday people.”

Jean nodded.

“I know, but it would have been fun to do this in Gettysburg or Lexington,” said Jean.

“We’ll still have a good time,” replied Lori. “By the way, I want to compliment you on your diet. It has always been difficult keeping our model the right size.”

“It was difficult at first; even wearing the corset or waist cincher, I was hungry all the time. The shakes have helped,” replied Jean.

“I’m pleased you have been drinking them,” replied Lori. “I have stocked a supply for the trip. Unfortunately, I had to switch brands, but I tasted one of them, and I think they’re even better.”

Jean nodded.

“There’s a supply in the fridge for you,” continued Lori.

“Cool! thanks,” replied Jean.

“You’re going to be busy these next few weeks, so make sure you drink them,” said Lori.

“I will, thank you,” said Jean.



Chapter 32

For the first two stops, Jean wore the same Civil War era outfits that she had before. The historical societies had requested these outfits to tie into their connection to the conflict.

For Jean, this helped her ease into the shows. She was slightly nervous at first; knowing that she was being photographed, but she quickly adjusted and soon she didn’t pay James any attention.

In fact, the man was very good at blending in the crowd and not being noticed. At times, Jean didn’t even know he was there.

Jean also eased into the routine of doing the shows and moving on to the next town. The shows were a nice change of pace compared to the travel between towns and the hotel rooms.

For the most she only ate one meal a day, with the protein shakes being her breakfast and lunch. Lori explained that the shakes had a natural appetite suppressor.

“So what will I be wearing this next stop?” asked Jean as she looked out the window of the RV.

“Bustle era,” replied Lori. “For the most part this ran through the Civil War up until the turn of the century. You’ll love them as they are extremely feminine.”

Jean just nodded.

“You are a very lucky girl to be given this opportunity,” continued Lori.

“I’m not really a girl,” she replied.

“You’re not exactly a boy any more,” countered Lori.

Jean turned and looked at Lori.

“Honey, let’s face it, you’re not acting now; being feminine is part of your nature, you don’t even have to think about it now,” continued Lori. “Tell me I’m wrong.”

Jean just stared back without a word.

“I thought so. I think it’s great as you are quite pretty and it would be a shame for you to go back to being a boy,” added Lori.

Jean didn’t know what to say.

“This is just between us for now, okay?” asked Lori.

“Okay,” replied Jean softly.

“Very good. When we get to the hotel we’ll discuss this in more detail,” said Lori as she smiled.



Chapter 33

After they checked into the hotel, Lori came into Jean’s room and she was carrying a small bag.

“First, I need to take your measurements,” said Lori. “Please undress. Don’t worry, we’re both girls now.”

Jean took off her skirt and blouse and hung them up in the closet. Next she removed her bra.

“I’ll help you with your corset. I’m quite impressed that you’re wearing it everyday now,” said Lori as she began to unlace the corset.

Lori then pulled out a tape measure and measured Jean’s chest, waist and hips.

“You have the making of a very nice figure,” said Lori.

She noticed the swelling of Jean’s breasts and nipples, but didn’t mention it. She also noticed that Jean’s nipples were darker in color.

“May I get dressed now?” asked Jean.

“Not yet, I have one thing to do, please sit down on the bed, and remove your panties,” ordered Lori.

Jean hesitated for a moment before obeying.

Lori looked at Jean’s penis and estimated it was around 3 inches long.

“Lay back and spread your legs,” ordered Lori.

Jean automatically obeyed. Lori knew that the effects of the drugs made the teen’s submission a natural response.

Lori pulled a metal ring and a small clear plastic device out of the bag. In a few moments she had it in place and then she locked it shut.

“Please sit up dear,” ordered Lori.

Jean did as she was told and looked down at the apparatus that now encaged her penis. The only part that wasn’t plastic was a small steel lock.

“What is it?” asked Jean.

“It’s a chastity device, and it cannot be removed by you. The ring at the base of your penis will prevent you from getting erections. The device will keep your cock encased and prevent your trying to stimulate yourself. It will also force you to sit to pee. It will help you adjust to your new status as a woman,” said Lori. “As you probably have noticed, your body is changing. The shakes are changing your body chemistry so that you are growing breasts, among other physical changes. In time, we will be able to remove the device, as you won’t need it. Don’t worry; it won’t be that uncomfortable under your dresses and skirts. It also won’t show.”

Jean just started at the device in silence.

There was a knock on the hotel door.

“Don’t move,” ordered Lori as she walked to the front door.

A few moments later she returned with Rose Bellamy.

“Oh, doesn’t she look precious,” cooed Rose. “Such a lovely young girl.”

Jean felt her face grow warm.

“How adorable! she’s blushing,” added Rose.

“Her progress is quite remarkable,” noted Lori.

Rose nodded as she inspected Jean.

“I have wanted this for so long. it is a dream come true,” said Rose, barely holding back her glee. “My family has always had wealth and this has allowed us to indulge in our ... special interests. My grandmother had two maids, both of whom were feminized males. They lived out their lives as women and no one ever knew. My mother also used transformed males. My nanny had once been a man. The idea of taking a young male, on the brink of starting their lives, and switching their roles around is so delicious. Instead of taking on the traditional male role, they are instead immersed into a life of servitude and femininity.”

Jean just stared back in silence.

“My great-grandmother discovered the formula that is in the shakes you have been drinking. They have served to make you naturally docile and obedient. Be thankful for this, as it will make your new life easier to accept. The shakes are also decreasing your male hormone levels, and changing your body chemistry so that it is more like a woman. Soon you will have no need to use breast pads, as you will have your own natural breasts,” continued Rose. “In a very short time you the only sign that you were once male, will be your small penis. It too will also change, becoming smaller and unable to get hard. You will be able to feel pleasure, but not in the way you currently do.”

Rose licked her lips.

“I don’t see any reason to hold back the truth from you, as you must have noticed the changes in your body. Besides, there’s no reason to withhold the truth from you as there’s nothing you can do about it. Look how docile and submissive you have become, just like young women were once trained to become. You belong to us now and you will serve and obey us,” stated Rose.

Jean looked meekly at Lori.

“That’s right, little girl, you will serve me too,” said Lori as she reached down and ran her hand over Jean’s nipples.

“And don’t expect your aunt to come to your rescue,” said Rose. “You will tell her that you want to be a girl and that you want to work for me. By the time this trip is over you will so deep under our power and will do whatever we tell you; in fact you’ll even believe that it is your idea to become our servant. In the meantime you won’t talk to her unless one of us is present. Is that clear?”

Jean nodded.

“In fact, I want you to call her right now and let her know everything is going fine,” ordered Rose.

Lori handed Jean her cell phone.

The two women listened as Jean talked to Theresa.

When the call was over, Jean let out a sigh.

“Good girl. See that wasn’t so difficult. There’s no need to worry your aunt,” said Rose. “Now, you should get some rest, you have a big day ahead of you.”

“Yes, Ms. Bellamy,” replied Jean.

“Lori, I want you to give her lips the treatment prior to her going to bed,” stated Rose.

“My pleasure,” replied Lori.



Chapter 34

“You look lovely, Jean,” said Lori as stood back.

“Thank you,” replied Jean.

Her outfit was an emerald colored embroidered taffeta bustle dress. A matching velvet teardrop hat was mounted on her head.

“You look as if you just walked out of the 1800’s,” continued Lori.

Jean nodded as she stared at her reflection.

“How long will my lips look like this?” she asked.

Her lips were now thick and pouty.

“A couple of weeks, but after two more treatments, the effect will be permanent. You look lovely and it only enhances your new feminine appearance,” said Lori. “No one will suspect that you were once a male. You look so pretty, don’t you agree?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” replied Jean.

“Don’t try and hold onto the past. In a very short time you will accept your new role as if you were born female. You will also have a new name and identity,” said Lori.

“I don’t want to be a maid,” said Jean.

“Don’t worry about that, my pet. You will become a very special personal servant. Ms. Bellamy is looking at beauty schools to send you, so you can attend us by doing our hair, nails, makeup and assisting us dress. It is only troubling now as it hasn’t had time to sink in. Soon it will feel as natural as your new feminine status.”

Jean nodded.

“Now, cheer up and put on a good show for this crowd,” said Lori.



Chapter 35

Rose was very pleased to see how the audience loved Jean. She was happy to see that the photographer blended into the crowd and that most of the crowd barely knew he was there. She couldn’t wait to see the photos of Jean. It would be a nice start to her collection of images of the teen.

Rose planned on taking shots of Jean as she transformed into a woman. She wanted to document the metamorphosis of the boy as he became feminine. There were some regrets that she didn’t get any shots of the teen’s body from the start, but there was nothing she could do about that.

The next few weeks would be very exciting as Jean’s breasts developed. From past experience, Rose knew that the teen would have small, but noticeable breasts within the week. Additionally the teen’s nipples would be come very sensitive, and this would only aid in her training. With her penis in the chastity device, stimulation to her nipples would become her main source of self pleasure. Jean would be allowed to be encouraged to play with her nipples every night as a reward. This in turn would send her faster down the road towards servitude.

Rose smiled as she watched Jean work the crowd. She also loved the way the girl’s lips looked. It was just the first of many changes she planned for Jean.

Rose was even more pleased when she saw Jean in the second outfit. It was a black silk bustle dress, trimmed with white lace. On her hands, Jean wore black satin gloves. Rose had always found bustle dresses extremely erotic and she couldn’t wait to undress Jean. Of course she wouldn’t risk one of the period outfits. No, for play time she would use of the reproduction outfits. That way, she could play rough with the teen.

Rose licked her lips as she thought about all the deliciously evil playtime she would have with Jean. It was too bad she would have to share Jean with Lori, but that was the price she had to pay.



Chapter 36

“You were wonderful today Jean,” said Lori as she watched Jean undress.

They were back in the hotel.

“That looks nice, stop there,” ordered Lori. “Stand in front of me so I can take you in.”

Jean did as she was ordered. She was dressed only in her corset, stockings, and heels.

Jean reached out and cupped Jean’s encased penis.

“How are you adjusting to this?” she asked.

“It’s a little uncomfortable,” replied Jean. “It hurts when I try to get an erection.”

Lori smiled.

“I like that description: try, but obviously not succeed,” said Lori. “The ring is doing its job and is preventing your clitty from getting hard.”

Jean’s face turned red.

“Well, what else would you want to call it? Men have cocks and you are not a man, in fact you were barely a boy. It has been so easy to turn you. I wish it would have been more difficult and that you put up more of a fight, but on the other hand, it’s so nice that you are so feminine now, I can’t wait to see what you’ll be like in a few months.”

Jean lowered her head and nodded.

“I think it’s time that you showed me how grateful you are for freeing you of your false manhood,” stated Lori.

“What do you mean?” asked Jean.

“Get on your knees in front of me, I want to feel those tender pouty lips against me,” ordered Lori as she lifted her skirt.

Jean did as she was told.

“Now, follow my orders my pet. A good fervent should know how to pleasure her mistress. Take your time, this could take all night,” stated Lori as she pulled Jean’s head between her legs.



Chapter 37

The next two shows were also used to show off the bustle dresses. After each show, Lori continued her training of Jean.

After the second show, Lori took Jean back to the hotel and dressed her in one of the reproduction bustle dresses. It was an accurate copy of the emerald colored embroidered taffeta bustle dress.

“Why am I wearing this?” asked Jean.

“Ms. Bellamy wants to use you tonight. She wanted to wait until the shows were over, but she couldn’t. You have turned out too delectable. I have told her that your nipples have become very large and quite sensitive.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” replied Jean.

“Good girl,” replied Lori. “Now, you are to submit completely to Ms. Bellamy this evening and do whatever she orders.”

A few minutes later she heard the door open.

Rose walked into the bed room and broke out in a big smile.

“Lori, she looks adorable,” stated Rose.

“Actually she the makeup herself,” said Lori.

“My they grow up quickly,” laughed Rose.

“I will see you both in the morning,” said Lori as she departed.

Rose walked over and latched the door and then returned to the bedroom.

“What a lovely girl you have become. You will soon have no worries as all you will have to do is serve me and Lori. It will be a simple life, much like the type women were forced to live back when what you are wearing was the fashion,” said Rose as she ran her hand gently over Jean’s face. “On the plus side you don’t have to worry about pleasing a man and being his wife. Serving women is much nicer, don’t you agree?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” replied Jean.

Rose began to caress Jean’s body, running her hands down the teen’s chest.

“I hear your nipples are quite sensitive. Do you like playing with them?” asked Rose.

“Yes, Ma’am,” replied Jean. “I had no idea that it could ... that it could feel so good.”

“Of course not! You were too focused on that silly clit between your legs. I have freed you from its enslaving power. Soon you will realize what a gift I have given you,” said Rose. “In time the chastity device will not be needed. Your clit will shrink so that it will be barely an inch. It will never get hard, but it will give you pleasure. But by then you’ll have two beautiful breasts. I hope that they stay small, so you can fit in the outfits, but if they grow large, then I’ll make sure that you’re always dressed to show them off.”

Jean just nodded as Rose continued to rub against her.

“Of course you’ll never wear pants again, those are for men. Only skirts and dresses for you. You will always be dressed in undeniably feminine attire. I hate the fact that so many women dress like men,” continued Rose as she began to unbutton the back of Jean’s dress. “I have many outfits that you will wear; we’ve just touched the beginning of your exploration of female fashion history.”

Jean stood there and let Rose undress her.

Rose took her time and disrobed Jean as if she was unwrapping a present.

When she stopped, Jean was only wearing her corset, stockings and boots.

Rose ran her hands over Jean’s exposed breasts, paying particular attention to the nipples.

“These are lovely, perfect for a young girl,” said Rose as she leaned down and began to kiss and lick them.

Jean gasped with pleasure.

“There, that feels good doesn’t it?” asked Rose.

Jean moaned a yes.

Rose then led Jean to the bed and had her lay down.

“Play with your nipples as I undress,” ordered Rose.

Jean did as she was ordered.

Rose went into the bathroom and closed the door. A few minutes later she stepped out and moved towards Jean.

“Now, don’t be afraid my pet, this is something that must be done, you must accept your new life,” stated Rose.

Jean couldn’t take her eyes off the large strap on dildo that Rose was wearing.

“Yes my dear I am going to take your virginity to night. No matter what happens in your life you’ll always know that you became a woman thanks to me,” said Rose as she came closer. “It may hurt at first, but you will take it all.”

Jean wanted to scream, but all she could do was nod silently.



Chapter 38

Rose dressed and then walked back out into the bedroom.

Jean was lying on the bed looking up at her.

“I’m very pleased with you my pet. There is no turning back now; you are my girl and my property. I have made you my girl,” stated Rose. “I want you to take a nice long bath and then go to bed. I hope you have many pleasant dreams, dreams of being my girl.”

“Thank you, Ms. Bellamy,” replied Jean softly.

“I know that you were frightened and may not have enjoyed the experience as much as you should have, but in time you will crave it,” continued Rose.

Jean sat up on the edge of the bed clutching a pillow.

“The process that is changing you was initially used to build my family’s fortune. Rich powerful families often had a dilemma, too many male heirs. It would cause disharmony and infighting. Yes, they could send some of the males away, but there was always the risk they would come back. So my family provided the solution, turn the extra males into submissive, feminine servants,” said Rose. “They became the perfect household servants with a major benefit; they had an increased sexual drive. Their owners didn’t have to worry about their pretty maids getting pregnant. Many wives came to our family to create a maid to serve their husbands and sons.”

Jean just stared back in silence.

“You, too, will soon feel that desire my pet. Do you like men?” asked Rose.

Jean shook her head.

“You will,” replied Rose. “You will learn to love sex with a man, to feel his cock deep in your body, to feel his strong muscular arms wrap around your soft feminized body. It will reinforce your status as a pretty ex-boy. Sweet dreams.”



Chapter 39

The next morning they were on the road again.

“Did you enjoy yourself last night?” asked Lori with a smirk on her face.

“It was… wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be,” replied Jean.

Lori laughed.

“Honey, I’m not mocking you. I just have seen this before; soon you will love being fucked,” she replied. “In fact, you will soon crave it. Maybe if you’re lucky Rose will let you have a boyfriend or maybe even a husband.”

Jean looked confused.

“I thought that I was the first that Ms. Bellamy has used this process on,” said Jean.

“That is true, but I have been using it for years,” replied Lori. “Ms. Bellamy is my aunt. We don’t publicly acknowledge this, but now that you are, as we say, part of the family, you might as well know.”

“And you’ve done this to others?” asked Jean.

“Yes,” replied Lori. “If Ms. Bellamy didn’t want you, I could make a lot of money selling you. You are already stunning! I can’t wait to see what you’ll be like when the changes really start. By the time this trip is done, you won’t need those breast pads, and your hips and rear will be quite nice. There will be no way that you’ll ever pass as a boy again, not that you will want to.”

“And what will we tell my aunt?”

“Leave that to Ms. Bellamy. She will make her a financial offer. That usually does the trick,” replied Lori.

“My aunt won’t sell me,” replied Jean as she began to cry.

Lori laughed loudly.

“You have no idea what people will do for money. It’s not like Theresa is your mother. She will accept reality and allow you to move on with your new life,” said Lori. “If she doesn’t, then Ms. Bellamy will play hard ball with her.”

Jean continued to cry.

“Soon you won’t care anymore. I have seen it many times, you’ll soon do anything that we ask,” continued Lori. “Now, stop crying and clean yourself up.”

Jean looked up and nodded.

“How many have you done this to?” asked Jean as she wiped her eyes.

“Dozens,” she replied.

“And is that why you’re here?” asked Jean.

Lori shook her head.

“No, I am taking a break. Things were getting too hot for me. One of my last clients was arrested and gave info to the authorities about me,” said Lori. “Aunt Rose suggested that I work as her assistant, and she even helped me create my cover story.”

“So everything you told me earlier was a lie?” asked Jean.

“Not exactly, I just left out many things. I do have a background in theater,” replied Lori. “I just found that human slavery was more lucrative.”

“Aren’t you afraid that the police will find you?” asked Jean as she began to reapply her makeup.

“No, I only worked overseas, I never took anyone here in the states,” replied Lori. “It should be safe for me to go back to work in a few more months.”

Jean continued to apply her makeup.

“It was pure luck that you fell into our hands. Aunt Rose has wanted a girl like you for a long time, but the right opportunity never happened,” said Lori.

“Still, it’s quite a risk, I mean people may ask questions,” said Jean. “What if people look for me?”

Lori smirked.

“They won’t recognize you. The process allows us to do other changes besides gender. We can change your looks such as skin and hair color, even ethnicity. Aunt Rose hasn’t decided yet on your new look, but I suspect she’s leaning towards Asian; you are petite enough to pass for one. She also has connections that will give you a new identity, all perfectly legal. But don’t you worry about all this. Just focus on your modeling and pleasuring us.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

Lori pulled the RV off the road and then inspected Jean.

“Very good. A pretty girl like you shouldn’t worry about things they can’t control. Don’t think, just do as your told and everything will be fine,” said Lori as she reached over and ran her hand gently over Jean’s face.

“Yes, Ma’am, I will do as you say,” replied Jean.



Chapter 40

“You look perfect,” stated Rose as she inspected Jean. “I have been so looking forward to seeing you in that dress.”

Jean was wearing a three piece bustle outfit consisting of a bustier, skirt, and an overskirt. The all black outfit looked as it had been made just for Jean and it fit her body like a glove. Additionally she wore gloves and a matching black teardrop hat. The hat was trimmed with lace and peacock feathers.

“I love how her breasts are just starting to show,” added Lori.

“Yes, I noticed that too. No one will ever suspect her real gender ever again,” said Rose. “That photographer asked me where I found just a charming young model.”

“Jean, how does your device feel?” asked Lori.

“I have grown used to it Ma’am,” replied Jean softly.

“Do you still get hard?” asked Lori.

“Not as often,” confessed Jean. “I’ve gotten used to it.”

“It should make you feel more at peace with your change,” added Rose. “A sweet girl like you doesn’t need those awful male sensations. Besides you can always play with your nipples.”

“Yes Ma’am, you are right. I accept that I am a girl now,” replied Jean. “I’m so happy that my breasts are getting larger.”

“I can’t wait to play with them tonight,” said Rose as she reached over and caressed Jean’s breasts.

Jean smiled back at Rose.

“I can’t wait, Ma’am,” replied Jean.

“That’s so sweet, but keep your mind on your modeling. After this outfit you’ll be wearing a white lace dress from the Edwardian period, ideal for a young woman. It’s another outfit that will look perfect on you. Then we’ll go back to the hotel and play,” said Rose.

“I’ll have her dressed to please you,” added Lori.

“In what outfit?” asked Rose.

Lori winked back.

“It will be a surprise,” she said.

“I can’t wait,” replied Rose.

Lori nodded. She then walked over to Rose.

“I have a question: how much longer will that creepy photographer be hanging around? No offense, but he should have plenty of photographs by now,” said Lori.

“Relax! This is working in our favor. First, we’re going to get plenty of publicity for the society and this means that we’ll get bigger and better shows next year. Next, it’s not costing us a dime. The local organizations are picking up his hotel bills as they’re expecting publicity from the photo shoot,” stated Rose.

“But what if he learns about what we’re doing to Jean?” asked Lori softly.

“And how would he do that? To the outside world, Jean is our model. She’s under our control and doesn’t talk to anyone unless we give her permission. No one suspects a thing about the truth,” continued Rose. “There’s nothing to worry out. We’re using the man, just like we use everyone else.”

“Okay,” replied Lori.

“You worry too much: leave everything to me,” said Rose. “I will see you later this evening, don’t let me down.”



Chapter 41

“Well, I know that Aunt Rose will find you delicious this evening,” said Lori as she finished curling Jean’s hair. “You look like a real western salon whore.”

Jean’s outfit was a lace trimmed corset and taffeta underskirt, stocking and laced up high heel boots. Additionally she wore long gloves and had a feather boa. Her makeup was heavy to match the outfit.

Jean blushed.

“How sweet,” teased Lori. “But the description fits, you do look like a whore and Aunt Rose will expect you to act like one too, so give up your body to her and do whatever she asks.”

“I will,” replied Jean.

“Very good. I suspected that you were ready to break. So tell me, do you want to serve Ms. Bellamy?”

Jean nodded vigorously.

“Very much so,” replied Jean. “I can’t fight these new feelings anymore. I also see my body when I bathe; it’s so feminine now -- my waist is thin, my breasts are getting bigger every day, my hips are getting bigger too -- I know there is no turning back.”

“And are you ready to be a servant?” asked Lori.

“I will do as I am told,” replied Jean.

“Anything else?” asked Lori as if she was expecting a specific answer.

“What do you mean?” asked Jean.

“Does anything else feel different?” asked Lori.

Jean nervously bit her lip.

“I don’t know how to describe it, but I feel different, I have trouble, um, focusing on thinking,” admitted Jean. “It’s easier to just do what I am told.”

“Very good,” said Lori. “The drug does change you mentally. A maid doesn’t need to think, just obey. I’m little surprised that it’s happening so fast, but then again, the drug has had a strong effect on you.”

Jean looked at Lori with a confused expression.

“Does this mean I’m going to be stupid?” she asked.

“No stupid, my dear, just not very bright. You’ll be smart enough to do your job, but not much more. A servant doesn’t need to be a thinker. You’re done with school. In fact you’re probably overeducated, but in time that too will fade. A bimbo doesn’t need to be a deep thinker,” said Lori.

“Okay,” replied Jean.

“Oh, one more thing, if Aunt Rose ever tires of you, I get you and then the fun begins,” said Lori.

“What do you mean?” asked Jean.

“My Aunt likes her girls to be dainty and fresh in appearance, I have different tastes. You will be pierced and tattooed, turned into a sexy Goth slave,” said Lori. “But for now you will be a sweet sexy slave girl.”

Just then there was a knock on the door.

“Well, my sweet whore, your client is here,” giggled Lori.

Chapter 42

To Jean’s surprise, Ms. Bellamy wasn’t alone. She had a man with her. As Jean looked at the man, she recognized him from the crowd at the fashion show.

“Jean, this is Mr. Wilcox. He’s a major contributor and therefore gets certain fringe benefits,” explained Rose.

Jean stared at Mr. Wilcox. He appeared to be in his mid-forties, five foot ten inches tall, weighing around one hundred and eighty pounds, with thin brown hair. He was dressed in a tailored suit.

“What do you think, Dennis?” asked Rose as she sat down on the couch.

“She’s exquisite,” he stated as he stared at Jean.

Dennis sat down in a chair across from Rose.

“Jean, I want you to entertain Mr. Wilcox,” ordered Rose.

“Yes, Ma’am,” replied Jean.

“Come sit on my lap, girl,” ordered Dennis.

Jean did as she was told and as soon as she took her place he began to fondle her body. He then began to kiss her. Jean closed her eyes and offered no resistance.

She then felt Dennis taking her hand and placing it on top of his cock. She could feel it growing hard.

“Rub it, babe,” he groaned.

Jean did as she was told.

He reached down and unzipped his pants, and pulled his cock out.

“Stroke it,” he ordered.

Jean didn’t hesitate, as she grasped his now erect cock, wondering how far Ms. Bellamy would let this act progress.

“Now, get on your knees and suck me,” he demanded.

Jean slipped off his lap and cast a quick look towards Ms. Bellamy, who was staring intently. A wicked smile was on her face, as she nodded.

Jean positioned herself on her knees and began to take Dennis’s cock into her mouth. Part of her wanted to scream, but she knew it would have been pointless and she began to throw herself into the sex act.

She quickly began to pump her mouth up and down on his cock. Partly this was to complete the sex act as quickly as possible.

Dennis groaned in delight as she quickly brought him to orgasm.

“Oh Yeah! Take it all bitch,” he cried out just before cumming.

He held her head down, forcing her to swallow his seed as he came. For Jean, there was nothing she could do but take it.

“Damn that was good,” he exclaimed as he slipped his cock back into his trousers.

“I thought you’d like it,” said Rose.

Dennis got up and walked past Jean.

“The girl is talented. Beautiful and gives a hell of a blowjob. I would love to see how she fucks,” he chuckled.

“Maybe another time,” stated Rose.

He shrugged and left, leaving Rose and Jean alone.

“Well, now that you’ve sucked your first cock, I want to know what you think,” stated Rose.

Jean turned and looked at Rose.

“It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be,” she admitted. “I’m also shocked that I got him off so quickly.”

“Men are like that, they don’t appreciate sex like women do.,” said Rose. “So, do you think you are like him?”

Jean shook her head.

“No, I accept that I am now a woman, or at least as much of one that is possible,” she replied.

“Excellent answer,” replied Rose. “Now, I want to enjoy you myself and it won’t be a quick fling like you had with Mr. Wilcox.”

Chapter 43

“Your breasts are really coming in nicely,” said Rose as she ran her hands across Jean’s chest.

“Thank you Ma’am. Um, how much bigger are they going to get?” asked Jean.

“Well, Theresa is at least a C-cup so I would expect you to be as large if not a cup size larger. On your petite body they will look huge. In fact we may have to bind them when you’re in costume,” said Rose. “What a delightful dilemma.”

Jean didn’t reply.

“Now, we’re going to play a game with your new breasts,” stated Rose. “But first I must make sure that you cannot move, it will spoil the fun.”

A short time later, Jean found herself tied out, spread eagle on the bed. She was now totally naked.

Rose reached into her bag and pulled out a large white candle.

“I won’t ask if you’ve ever had hot wax dripped on your body, being you’ve lead such a sheltered life. However, for every time you cry out, you will later be spanked on the ass, is that clear?”

Jean nodded.

“Very good, but just so you know, I will do everything possible to make you cry,” said Rose as she lit the candle.

Once the flame was strong she positioned the candle over Jean’s right nipple.

“This is a very expensive candle, made from the finest beeswax,” stated Rose as the first drops fell on Jean’s nipple.

Jean gritted her teeth as the hot wax began to coat her nipple.

“Not bad, maybe you’re the type that likes pain,” stated Rose as she shifted the candle over to the other nipple.

Jean let out a small moan.

“That’s one,” stated Rose. “And what is just one spank?”

Chapter 44

“There, doesn’t that feel better little girl?” asked Rose as she gently caressed Jean’s bright red ass cheeks.

Jean was lying on her stomach on the bed recovering from a long spanking.

“Yes, Ma’am,” replied Jean as she wiped tears away from her eyes.

“I want you to know that you have passed another test,” said Rose. “The formula makes your emotions much freer, therefore you’ll respond more dramatically to stimulus. This will make playtime much more enjoyable for both of us. Do you understand?”

“Yes Ma’am,” replied Jean.

“Very good. Lori has described to me how the girls she has transformed have become, how do I put this politely, bimbos; all beauty and little brains. I want you obedient, but intelligent enough to do your duties.”

Jean nodded again.

“In the next few weeks, you will be getting a stronger dose of the formula. I have worked with Lori to ensure that you maintain the mental capability of a teenager, smart enough to learn, but not so intelligent to rebel and disobey. Don’t worry, my pet, this will all seem natural to you.”

“So my shakes will be getting stronger?” asked Jean.

“No, they will stay the same. You will be getting additional doses via sexual activity. I was going to give you your first dosage today, but I think you’ve had enough today,” said Rose.

“I don’t understand Ma’am,” said Jean.

“Of course. When I fuck you next time, I will shoot a stream of the formula into your body; much like a man would do when he comes. The dosage will then be absorbed into your body. It will speed up your physical feminization and along with that will come the mental changes. I will give you your first dose tomorrow. Don’t worry my dear; this will just complete your transformation. The physical changes you’ve already undergone are permanent. Even of you wanted to become a boy again, you’d be a very effeminate one.”

“I understand. I love being a girl,” said Jean meekly.

“Of course you do and you will learn to love to be a servant too,” added Rose.

“Um, Ma’am, Lori said that the formula can be used to change me, um and make me different, like in my skin color, is that right?”

“Yes it is dear, but don’t worry. I don’t want to change you … too much. Lori likes her girls to be changed more dramatically,” said Rose. “But don’t worry your little head over things that you have no control over. Just do as I tell you and everything will be fine.”



Chapter 45

The towns flew by, and Jean was quickly losing track of where they were. The shows were nice, but they were always followed by the sexual abuse by Rose and Lori. Additionally her body was changing with each passing day. Part of her loved the fact that she was becoming more female, but at what cost? She kept telling herself that everything would work out and that she had to stay in character.

After arriving at another town, Jean checked into her hotel room. She was about to change when there was a knock on the door.

When she opened it, she was greeted by Rose.

“Good, I’m glad to have caught you before you changed into your play clothes,” said Rose.

Jean was wearing a skirt and blouse.

“Um, why, is there something wrong Ma’am?” asked Jean.

“No, it’s just that the photographer wants to show us his work. He’s meeting us in Lori’s room,” said Rose. “Afterwards I will bring you back here and make love to you all night long.”

Jean grabbed her bag and followed Rose to Lori’s room.

When they got there, they were greeted by James Locksley. He smiled as he adjusted his eyeglasses.

“Lori asked me to get started without you. She’s tied up at the moment,” he stated.

Rose and Jean and headed into the room.

“I have set up the show so it will show up on the TV,” he stated. “Please sit anywhere.”

Rose sat down on the couch and motioned for Jean to sit down next to her.

“I’m sure you’ll find this interesting,” said James as he sat down and began to operate his laptop.

Photos of Jean began to appear on the screen.

“They are very good,” said Rose. “You are quite talented.”

“Thank you,” he replied. “Now, I also took some video, which I’m sure that you’ll fine even more interesting.”

“Really? I can’t wait to see it,” said Rose. “I don’t remember you taping any of the shows.”

James smiled as he started the video show.

“I’m very good at being unobtrusive; it allows me to get the best shots without distracting my subjects,” he stated with pride.

The video came up and showed several angles of the same shot. There was also a date/time code in the bottom right corner.

Rose gasped as it showed her sexually assaulting Jean.

“What is this?’ she demanded as she stood up.

“Sit down, shut up, and watch the show,” ordered James calmly. “It gets better.”

“What?” shouted Rose. “How dare you talk to me that way!”

“Do as I say or I will kill you,” he replied as he pointed a semi-automatic handgun at her. “The gun has a silencer on it; while it doesn’t stop all the noise, I doubt anyone else outside this room will hear it.”

Rose froze for a moment, as she stared at the gun, and then she sat down.

“I also have videos of your niece in action and hours of audio tapes,” he stated. “Oh, and of that man you had abuse Jean. All very embarrassing to someone of your high standing and position, I’m sure that the members of the society will be shocked if they ever see these videos.”

“So, that’s it. How much do you want?” demanded Rose.

James chuckled.

“It’s always about money with you isn’t it? Your niece also loves money, but I suspect that she abuses people because she is a sadistic bitch,” replied James. “You do it for the power.”

“Then what do you want?” asked Rose. “I obviously underestimated you.”

“You’re not the first, it’s my specialty. Anyway, I was hired to put an end to you and niece’s operation,” he explained.

Rose frowned as she absorbed his words.

“Hired, hired by who? I doubt that Theresa had the money,” snapped Rose.

“That’s correct. In fact, I’m the one who contacted her once I saw what you were doing,” he replied. “She agreed to help me trap you.”

“So who hired you?” asked Rose.

“No one you know. They were the wealthy parents of a teen that your niece abducted, transformed and sold into sexual slavery. I helped them recover their child and they hired me to deal out their revenge,” he replied.

“And what does that mean?” asked Rose nervously.

“I wasn’t just being literal when I said Lori is tied up, she is currently being shipped to the parents in Thailand. What they do to her isn’t my concern,” he replied.

Rose gasped and held her hands to her mouth in shock.

“This isn’t legal!” she exclaimed

“I never said it was. I’m the type of person who people hire when the regular legal system fails them,” he continued.

“I had nothing to do with Lori’s actions,” said Rose.

He shook his head slowly.

“Don’t lie to me, it’s not very nice. I know that you have financed her operations and profited by her actions,” he said. “I have the records. Your computer files weren’t very secure.”

The whole time this was happening Jean just sat there quietly. A sly smile was on her face.

“So what are you going to do to me? I will fight this in court. I know that most of this evidence you have collected was done illegally and will be thrown out …”

“Shut up,” he interrupted. “Who said I was turning you over to the authorities?”

Rose felt a wave of fear run through her body.

“You, you … can’t kill … me,” she stammered.

A grin appeared on his face.

“Too easy. You need to suffer and feel pain and humiliation first,” he replied. “What do you think Jean?”

Rose rolled her eyes.

“You’re asking her what she thinks? That’s rich!” interjected Rose.

Jean stood up and walked away from Rose.

“It’s over, Bitch,” stated Jean with a grin.

Rose gasped.

“How dare you call me that!”

“No, you shut up. And yes that’s what you are, a sadistic bitch. Just like James said, I have been in on this, granted not from the start, but right after you and that bitch Lori started to change me. I agreed to go along with it in order to trap you. We just didn’t know how depraved you were until later,” explained Jean, barely holding back her anger. “Now, I’m ecstatic that you’re going to be punished. You two have hurt so many people and now it’s time that you get what you deserve.”

“This isn’t possible! Why would you do this? You know that you’ve been feminized; the physical changes cannot be reversed,” replied Rose.

“Did it ever occur to you that I wanted to be a girl?” asked Jean with a grin.

Rose’s jaw dropped slightly.

“You look surprised. I used you, like you were using me. The good thing was that James gave me pills to counteract the mind control aspects of the formula,” continued Jean.

“But you were so obedient and submissive!” exclaimed Rose.

“It’s called acting. Probably my best performance,” replied Jean with a very theatric bow.

James clapped his hands as Rose slumped down on the couch.

“Tell her what she needs to do Jean,” interjected James.

“First things first: you will give up your fortune,” stated Jean. “It will put into a fund to compensate the many victims of your formula.”

“I like that,” interjected James.

“And of course you’ll get your share,” sneered Rose.

“I don’t want a dime from you,” countered Jean. “I just want to get on with my life. James has already helped Theresa start on my paperwork so I can be Jean legally.”

“Fine, take my money; I can always get more,” said Rose as she sat up.

This wouldn’t be the end, Jean thought. She would regain her fortune and if it took her the rest of her life she would get back at them.

“No, that’s not all,” said James. “Jean may be willing to let things go, but I’m not. You have too many sins to answer for.”

“Then get it over with and kill me,” snapped Rose.

James broke out in a hearty laugh.

“As I said earlier, that would be too easy. No my dear, you won’t get out of this that easy,” he replied. “Jean, why don’t you go back to your room? Your aunt will be here shortly to take you home. She also has the key to remove that chastity device from you and prescriptions that will help your body adjust.”

“Thank you,” she replied.

“You’re welcome. I have high hopes for you,” he said. “Oh, is there anything you want to do before you leave?”

Jean rubbed her chin for a moment and then walked over to Rose.

“This may seem a bit melodramatic, but I am an actress,” she announced before punching Ms. Bellamy in the nose.

Rose let out a cry and grasped her face.

“That wasn’t very ladylike, but it felt good,” said Jean as she walked out of the room.



Chapter 46

“I’m so proud of you,” said Theresa as they drove back home. “I just wish there could have been another way without those women abusing you.”

“It was for a good cause. It gave James -- that was his real name -- time to complete his case against them,” said Jean. “It also got me started on becoming the real me.”

“Are you sure you want to handle it this way?” asked Theresa.

“Yes, I don’t see any reason to hide that I’m transgendered. It may limit some acting roles, but it may get me others,” she replied.

Theresa nodded.

“Okay, but I still want you to get counseling for what you went through, in addition to a complete physical. James gave me the number for a doctor who has dealt in similar cases,” said Theresa.

“Really?” asked Jean.

“I was shocked too, but I did some research, apparently there’s a foundation in Connecticut that was founded partially to deal with similar cases,” said Theresa.

“Sounds interesting,” replied Jean. “I’m just ready to move on with my life.”



Epilogue

The final fashion shows were canceled due to the unexpected death of Rose Bellamy. She died due to a massive heart attack in her hotel room. Local police were called in following reports of an argument in her room.

Initially her death was ruled to be of natural causes, but her autopsy turned up evidence that she had been poisoned. The police immediately issued a warrant for the arrest of Lori, after a search of her room uncovered the pills used to kill Rose. Additionally they discovered evidence that she was embezzling funds from Rose. In the investigation, it was uncovered that Lori had transferred most of Rose’s vast fortune to unknown overseas accounts.

Even months afterwards, the authorities stated that they still had no leads on either Lori or the missing funds. They commented that it was as if Lori had vanished off the face of the earth.

Jean enrolled in the same high school where Theresa taught. There were some issues at first with her being transgendered, but these quickly passed. By the time she graduated in the spring, Jean was fully accepted by her classmates. As before, Jean threw herself into her acting and starred in several performances, both in school and in the local town theater. It was no surprise when it was announced that she had received a full scholarship to study acting at NYU.

James was quite pleased with the way the Bellamy case was cleaned up. He had long ago given up any feelings of guilt in how it was handled. Too often, he had seen the rich powerful escape justice through the use of money and influence. Now he was in a position to correct such errors.

Per Jean’s suggestion, the money was equally distributed to all of the known victims. Lori had been turned over to the family that had hired James. While James never questioned what they did with her, he did notice that a woman, who looked very similar to Lori, was now working as a bar girl in one of the main clubs owned by the family. Her body had been expertly transformed to make her very sexy. Lori’s body had been surgically modified, giving her a very curvaceous figure, with very large breasts, which made her very popular in the club. It was also said that she was very talented in bed and would never say no, no matter what the client asked for.

James didn’t care. As far as he was concerned Lori got off lightly, considering the number of lives she had ruined.

Anyway, he was soon working on another case. The good thing was that it would take him to New York City. Jean was getting great reviews in a small off-Broadway production and he figured he could take a few hours off to see it. He already knew she was a great actress, but now he could see her on stage.

The End

up
184 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yes you

Did it again thank you for a wonderful story

MICKIE

I totally agree

that the people who do those things should get the punishment that they deserve, rough, harsh punishment! I don't think I could be so nice about the punishment though as it was doled out in this story!

Vivien

I knew

You wouldn't let the bad guys win, but the way you did it was making me wonder until the very last part of the story. Good one!

Maggie

Wonderful story

You never fail to amaze me.
Whenever I see your name on a story I know that it will be great.
Looking forward to seeing more

Huggs,
Glendaw

Just Wow!

You really had me going that Jean had fallen under their spell although I did spot the "I will do as I'm told." which suggests she still had some kind of control since you used that phase more than once.

I didn't spot James and face palmed when I recognized him. As always I love seeing these abusers get justice. I'm not sure Lori got off easy or not. She rejoiced being in control behind the scenes and now had all of that removed so perhaps her punishment was just. As for Rose, responsible for dozens of victims she deserved death just to be certain no one else ever could be harmed by her again.

As for Jean I wonder if she'll star in a film with a certain Actress we all know well directed by a director with a talent for blockbusters. Maybe shooting on location on this island in the Med? :)

Terrific!
hugs
Grover

PS: And yes I did tear up thinking about Jen and her creator who has gone on before us. He is still missed.

Julie O

When I saw that name I couldn't wait to read this story as I have read every other Julie O story I have been able to track down on this and other sites. My Dear, you are definitely one of my 3 favorite writers and this story doesn't change that. I just knew that Ms Bitch and Ms Hag would get their comeuppance, I simply did not know how. Marvelous!
And I loved the mention of the Foundation in Conneticut.

Thank You,

Joani

always glad

i am always glad when i see julie o's name on a story. i know ill be entertained and have great reading.keep up the good work.
robert

001.JPG

Stage Jean

took me almost as long to get into this as my red patent thigh-highs but it was almost as equally worth it as the story gained more n more menace n then all sorted out at the end though I hoped for a more fitting livin punishment for Rose very entertainin Ms O k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

I kind of....

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

I kind of had a feeling something was up, but i wasnt sure how it was going to work out. It just did not seem right that Theresa was totally out of touch with jean and would not suspect something was wrong. I figured there would be some sort of rescue, but I was worried.

I think Rose got off to lightly with death.

Hi Julie!

It was nice reading something new from you. It's nice to see that Jean has a happy ending, and Rose & Lori got there do. Nice story Julie, thanks for posting it! (Hugs) Taarpa

Lori

licorice's picture

is that the end of Lori's life or will she have a chance to redeem herself?