Belle of the ball 24

Printer-friendly version

"I know I did something wrong" I muttered to myself under my breath. I can't believe...now where did that come from?

"Here Bi..ellle have a seat on the couch beside me." I sat beside mother being careful to keep my knees together and not show off my panties.

"I'm sorry."

"Oh honey this is not your fault. If anyone is to blame it would be me."

"No Sally I am just as much to blame.."

"Dan not now."

"Yes dear." wow dad is so cowed. Awesome mom strike one for our side!

"Belle honey what do you remember from yesterday?"

"I went to school and Sam came to our deportment class where Ms Barnes as trying her best to get me to walk just right. There was a interesting lecture from the teacher on... I can't remember her name! Why can't I remember her name she is my teacher!" I started to panic.

"Easy Belle sweetie! It's okay don't worry about Mrs. Reacher's name for now. What happened after school?"

"You and daddy came to pick us up and took us to Sam's appointment with the doctor Brune...no that's not right... Doctor Brown yes that's his name. After the appointment we came home." It was hard to think and my head was starting to hurt. I just need to go to ...

"Mother I really should get to school to help the other girls..." I started to get ready to stand when mom pulled me into a hug. Hugs are nice I missed them. Why did I miss them?

"Easy Belle. The appointment was for you. What happened at the appointment?"

"I... He said... that my hormones were all mixed up and...he said something about maybe cancer or our diet... He said it was.." I pulled away from mom."This is your fault?" My head is getting worse I need to go to school I got gym today...

"What else happened?"

"I ...we... I yelled at you and left the clinic.. Dad came to rescue me I think. He threated to spank me on my panties for being a bad b...girl.."My head is really throbbing now..

"Go on please."

"We came...to find you in the car ..I realized I hurt you and we hugged and ..I fell asleep in your lap.. Please I need to go to school!" I almost shouted the last part. My head is really bad and ...

"Continue honey."

"We ... you took me...the tv station and we met with Nathan Peters father of ...what is her name?"

"Bethany there is more."

"Yes there is but my head really hurts now mom. He was to apologize to me publicly over the tv and him , the station would write me a formal letter.. I guess I was taken to this neat room with makeup and costumes and.. I was returned my now neatly pressed uniform and she fixed my makeup. I never looked so girly before she is really amazing." My voice had changed it had gone down a level or something.

"What happened in the broadcast room Bill?" Dad asked me.

"I was busy watching them get ready. Did you know they did the show live each time? I didn't and that's not a real window its all done with a blue screen and.."

"That's nice dear but something happened." It did? My head feels ready to explode now. Tears from pain started to spill from my eyes.

"The receptionist lady came and spoke to Mr. Peters just before I was to move to the duct tape. His face went white and he almost passed out before he burst in the worst tears I have ever heard. The the evil woman told the other girl Wendy and she burst into tears. The manager talked to them both and a few others before writing on some blank cue cards. He ..." This must be what is so bad. I hold my hands to my forhead to somehow keep my head from exploding. "He asked me to read from the cards. I guess since I was the only guy left with stage makeup on he was desperate or something. It was just a few cards so not really that hard.." The cards are blank I can't see them .. owwwww...

"We saw it from the waiting room. You said to everyone.."

"She ...NOOO!" I wailed as the tears gushed forth. Not her no please god not her!

"Bethany died sweetheart and they made you tell everyone."

"I know! God it hurts, why her? She was so sweet and caring. No girl or boy that young should.." I wailed with yelling trying to get the pain out. Mom shifted and Sammie who was also gushing tears held me with her one arm and we cried and cried. I did not see either mom or dad leave.

--SEPARATOR--

I lead Dan out of our home to the car. We really needed to talk. My baby is in so much pain! The walk to the car helped as it usually does. I can almost feel that stupid mini skirt and the dumb heels. Pop goes the doors and we slide into the back seat. My my..now this is the perfect time for a nice cuddle. I so want him..down girl! Bill remember!

"Dan we need to get Bill some professional help." I know this is uncomfortable for him. I wish he would tell me why.

"Sally! You know how I feel about those fuckers. Bill seems to be over the worst of the shock now. He just needs.."

"Dan! That was not my son this morning! That was a girl through and through! This is wrong it's killing him!" it's doing a good number on me too come to think of it.

"Sally it will be alright you'll see.."

"NO! Daniel Matthew Thorne! I love you with all my heart but this ..this is my Baby your talking about! He needs real help! I'll take him if you wont!"

"NO don't...I can't.. she will hurt him even more and I don't want to lose him.." He is really shaking. I have never seen Dan like this ever. There is..

"Dan..DAN!! Look at me honey! What happened? You have to tell me as your hurting our son!" Tears fall from my eyes and to hell with the neighbors. Of course in just my naughty nightie with no panties on and .. Down girl focus!

"I...Haven't thought of this.. It's been... it's amazing how I can still feel it like it was just yesterday.." he started. I got close to him and wiggled into his lap. He needs this.

"Tell me."

--SEPARATOR--

The old man was supposed to come home next weekend. Ma and both my sisters are kneeling around me with pins and sewing needles while my younger brat sister Patty sat at the Kenmore waiting for them to take the stupid dress off me. I was so gonna kill her for that smile.

"You look so pretty Daniella!"

"JUDY!"

"Sorry momma." at least her smile disappeared. It was bad enough that I was standing there with a bra over my tshirt stuffed with socks so that the women could get the finishing touches of the dress they were helping mom make. I knew she was excited about going out with da for their anniversary. I even offered to help as Tabby almost killed herself standing on the books last weekend.

Judith was still pouting about not being able to be with Rick. Women! She acted like it was life for death for her to go out with him! Patty is not able to with that brace still on her left leg. The doctor's say that her leg is almost long enough to not need it so maybe soon one day my baby sis will be able to walk without a limp from one leg being a little shorter than the other.

I had sat there reading my comic book while my computer was still out being fixed. I guess that shareware version of Wolfenstien 3d was bad for it. Still it's like the coolest game ever! I don't think anyone will be able to top that for a long long time.

So there I was sitting in my old jeans with my leg over the side of the chair when in storms Judith followed by mom. Judith is wearing an even shorter tight black skirt that leaves nothing to the imagination at all. Kinda sexy when I think about it. Her stripped topless tube top showing all her sexy delicious curves to the world. The gogo thigh high boots don't thrill me. Now maybe if she wore some of those stick high high black strappy heels like Melissa does on page 14 of my Hustler under my matress..

"You are not to set foot out of this house dressed like some hooker young lady!"

"Mom all the girls wear this now! And I'm not dressed like a hooker!"

"You are dressed like a cheap call girl and all our nieghboors will think I have raised a tramp! You go to your room and get changed this instant!" ma is really hitting the high notes now. Judith go change or when da gets home your gonna need a pillow to sit down for a week. She didn't of course but they had moved to the hallway. The screams actually rattled the lamp beside me as I tried to shut them out.

Judith is the closest of my sisters to ma in size but she is pouting. I don't blame her really the little girl pink dress is not something I would be caught dead in if I was in her shoes. Where ma got that I have no idea but she has one for each of my sisters. It's funny as when da gets home and sees one of them in the poofy dress he gives them a look and they turn to pieces and cry for hours. He rarely ever spanks any of us but really once is all that was needed with that military hard belt of his. Ive had it twice and never want to have it again.

I got tired of the argument about the stupid dress and stupidly said "Fine ill wear the dammed thing just get it done!" hence why I stand here with my pants rolled up my legs. The old belt holding in my waist is a little painful but not too bad. Not sure where mom got that and really I don't want to know.

So there I stood while they worked at the dress when the doorbell rang. I almost ran out of there to my room but since the dress zips in the back I couldn't very well get out of it myself. Of course we all looked to the front room window were we would vaguely see someone standing at the door through the old curtains mom put up while the normal ones were in the dryer. From the orange color to the plaid hem you can tell they are from the 70s. Even mom hated them although Grandma loved them. We could all make out something of a sound from mom though.

Tabitha the smart one in the family if a little overweight was closest to the door and it was she who caught mom. We rushed to help me included. In the doorway was two military brown dress uniforms. I knew instantly what that meant. Anyone who has ever watched tv knows what that means. Did I accept it well no. I mean da was a mechanic for crying out loud! Not a front line man. I almost missed the woman in the similar uniform standing behind them and to this day wished that she had missed me.

Her name was Doctor Pamela Wisen. She is a military psychologist that specializes in grief counseling. Or so she thinks. She somehow got the worst idea that I was in the dress on purpose and had been getting a talking to by my family for being caught.

It was a very hard time for me dealing with the loss of da and this bitch who kept referring to me as Daniella for all 6 sessions. I refused to see her and wanted someone else. Which I got but he thought the same thing as her but tried to cure me of my cross dressing. I eventually ran away before I got sent to another brain farter. I swore then that I would never let a child of mine ever be hurt by one of these quacks ever.

--SEPARATOR--

"Oh Dan! I'm so sorry but not all of them are like that. They can't be!"

"I know you should be right but I can't shake the impression and well with what Bill is going through it awoke what I thought.." I couldn't help it I had to get him to stop. So I kissed him! Gods that feels so good!

"I'm sorry Dan I love you more than I can bear but I'm still gonna take Bill to see someone. Maybe Doc Brown knows some qualified person. You trust him don't you?"

"Yeah maybe, it had gone a bit far I guess. I just don't know what to.." And for the first time in a long time I saw my strong husband become that young man that got hurt so much. I just held him as he cried.

--SEPARATOR--

Lil Jaci stopped typing on her pink Barbie laptop. She pushed her chair back to get up her little brown skirt had a crinkle or two but she didn't care. Once in the bathroom she sat on the toilet and cried.

up
205 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmmm.....

This explains a lot. Like father like son? There, there now Jaci, let it out, that's a girl, just let it out. We're here for ya', just let all that pain just rain right out. Big (((Hugs))) Taarpa

If I were a betting woman

and I'm not :P

I would guess that when Bill returns from the country of Catatonia that Belle will not be totally suppressible and Bill will be more blended in gender or Belle may have gotten the chance to become dominant, though Bill is still there of course.

Belle seems very girly and empathetic and caring and as such probably was not expressible, with Bill at the helm, as he actively suppresses it; what boy wants to so girly? In a way though I suspect Belle kinda needs parts of Bill to provide strength and Bill needs his Belle part to remain emotionally connected to the world. They need each other. But what is the fairest way to divide up the baby here? Should Bill be dominant and Belle is more hidden and acts as more in the support role? Or vice versa, with Belle being in charge an Bill's more aggressive drives helping Belle. In the latter case, with Bill's strength and drive helping Belle, she will be a strong woman.

To 'kill' this aspect would be damaging as I do not believe this girly Belle came from whole cloth and is a part of Bill he probably was not even aware of.

Hopefully the trick cyclist will be smart enough to salvage both parts and integrate them. The two aspects will need to come to a consensus of who and what they should be. What happened to Bill slightly reminds of the Star Trek episode 'The Enemy Within' where Kirk was split between this good and evil parts.

Poor Bill/Belle

Kim

Belle of the ball 24

They also need to file several suits against that station for hurting Belle. They did not secure written permission from the family and deliberately feminized Bill. They need to go to other local media outlets about the traume the station has put that child through.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Billabong

Tell us how you do it Tels churnin these eps out like panties through a mangle certainly they're manglin my panties when I read em struggled to keep up while away but did just n there's always that little extra unexpected turn o the handle that pinches your fingers Belle seems to be working our where she Billongs k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

Ahhh..blind sided again : (

Ahhh..blind sided again : ( .Was convinced Sammie was slipping her birth control pills into
Bellies vitamin box.

alissa