Belle of the ball 23

Printer-friendly version

The sun was shining from an odd angle as I woke up. I was warm but felt cramped. I struggled with a thicker comforter and arms before I was able to see that I was in my parents bed. Sam was on one side of me with daddy on the other side of her. Mother was on my other side. I do not remember how I got here nor how I got into my lavender silk pajamas. I did know that my bladder was calling for immediate attention. I padded out of bed being careful not to disturb any of my family.

It did not take me long to get to the washroom and with relief I sat after pulling down my panties. They were the same ones I had put on yesterday and it was more than time for them to be changed. I wiped myself before getting up to wash my hands. A quick trip to my room to retrieve my bathrobe and to put my laundry into the hamper then back to the washroom to begin the morning ritual of a nice bubbly bath.

Unlike some of my friends I prefer to sit in the tub while it fills up as the bubbles tickle me but in a good way as I lay back and relax. I like how the warm water relaxes muscles that you didn't know you had knots in and almost drift off to sleep in the tub before I shake myself awake. I grabbed the bath sponge and lather it up with some cucumber and aloe body wash being careful to wash myself all over thoroughly. Once my body is nice and clean I shampoo and condition my hair being careful to rub the conditioner into each hair and pore softly. I rinse myself twice in the tub water before pulling the drain. When most of the tub is drained I turn on the shower for another rinse before I get out and pat myself dry in certain sensitive spots.

I turn to the mirror and inspect myself all over where I can see. Looking good so far at least I'm not flat anymore but the doctor did say something about soy milk helping to fill me out and I think about maybe drinking more of it than usual before I notice to my horror that my eyebrows have sprouted a few dark hairs along with my chin! Shaking slightly I use the tweesers to restore my looks to their proper glory and start to relax a little. I try to not think about the doctor and his reveal about my hormones being mixed up. I do hope he can figure it out soon.

After I'm sure there is no surprises on my face I lotion and powder myself before slipping into my bathrobe. A quick silent paddle across the hall leads me to Sam's room where I can at least dry and fix my hair. It takes me longer than it should and I do not know why but before long my pretty curls and bangs are back. A bit of hairspray and my hair is done enough. I find it best to not totally dry my hair with a hair dryer and let it naturally dry after spraying it this way it seems to hold up better throughout the day. Satisfied I run to my room for my makeup. It takes me a bit to find my little bag in the bottom of my schoolbag. I'm so grateful to have best girlfriends like Barb and Dawn. Their gift of my very own makeup makes me giggle with happiness as I paddle back to Sam's vanity to do my face.

I have to be careful to not put on as much as I want too. Aside from the fact mother just let me start to wear makeup the school doesn't like us to be "made up like tarts". It takes me a bit to get it done right as I'm still new at this, though I do silently thank Sam for her help in showing me how to do it properly. Before long my pretty face stares back at me and I smile at how pretty I look with just a little makeup. I carefully pack away my makeup and toss the wipes I used into the trash can beside Sam's table. I wonder if I can get daddy to buy me my own vanity now that I can wear makeup.

My thoughts are filled with ways in which I can get daddy to get me my own vanity as I return to my room and grab a fresh pair of panties and a bra before donning a fresh pair of nude tights. I do not want to take too much time getting ready for school and rush a bit getting into my uniform blouse, skirt, sweater and blazer. I wish I had a full length mirror in my room as well as I adjust the skirt and tuck in my blouse. Once I'm satisfied I cross into the bathroom and check myself in the mirror there. I do a few twirls back and forth as I'm so happy to be a St. Mary's girl. Pity my nails do not have any nail polish but alas I'm still to young for that.

Since I was now ready for school I headed downstairs for breakfast. Nobody else was yet awake so I pulled out some eggs and started to cook a few soft yoke eggs in the non stick frying pan we keep on the stove. Most people think you have to have a clean frying pan all the time but actually its best to just keep it covered with a slight coating of grease/oil/butter instead. You also never cook on high with a frying pan that causes troubles. I set 4 eggs cooking in the frying pan and got some bread going. I had removed my blazer to a chair and was wearing mom's frilly apron that ties in the back. The puffy sleeves of my school blouse were on display and reminded me of my uniform the whole time. I giggled to myself as I set about cooking breakfast for everyone. Once the eggs were done I put one each on four plates along with some slightly golden toast with real butter melting on each. From the fridge I removed some sausage and cooked that. I do not know what is in each sausage but it's not meat and it really only needs to be just slightly warmed up if you cook it too long it becomes hard.

As I was wiping out the pan with a paper towel to remove any leftover bits but not the grease daddy came into the kitchen with his hair all over the place. He was barely awake this morning as he reached for his morning cup of coffee. He had just had his first sip when I ambushed him from behind with a quick hug.

"Morning daddy!" I say in my best girly girl voice.

"Smorning princess" daddy mumbled out of his coffee cup as he was taking his first drink. Then he turned around after I let him go. I stood back and put both my hands behind my back and gave him my best smile. It was a bit of a surprise to see his eyes widen enormously. He even coughed a bit when he inhaled his coffee from the cup. I was very lucky to catch his cup before he made a mess on the both of us and led him to a chair where I slapped him on the back till he was able to breath normally. I knew I looked pretty this morning but I was mystified as why he was reacting this way.

"Daddy is something wrong?"

"B..B...Belle you look uhh.." I smiled since I knew he thought I was pretty and preened with my arms behind me even though I was still in the apron.

"I even made us breakfast like the good girl I am daddy." tell me I'm pretty please..

"Well yes and you are a good uh girl..I .. I ...I'm going to get your mother and sister to enjoy your wonderful breakfast before it gets cold.... you .. I'll.. SALLY!!" daddy thundered out the last part which kinda spooked me a little. Something is wrong, I did something wrong. I couldn't help it as tears formed in my eyes. I had tried so hard.

"Oh sweetie don't..just stay here and uhn.. just stay." and with that daddy almost ran out of the kitchen and flew up the stairs. I heard a few words as he was not that quiet and neither was mother with her "WHAT". I knew I did something wrong. I was sitting in a chair sniffling as mother came into the kitchen in just her nighty without her usual robe. It was a pretty nightie but it felt so unfair. Sam and I would have gotten into so much trouble to come down to breakfast like that. Still...

"Morning mother. Look I made a nice breakfast for us before I have to go to school. Did I do something wrong daddy seems funny this morning?"

"B...Be... Uh....Yes you did very well young m...lady.. oh god.. it's uh.. your going to go to school? Dressed like that? Whaa..."

"Mommie your scaring me." again my tears started again. I can help it I'm a girl they just start and stop for no reason.

"Oh sweetie" and she hugs me tightly. I feel better almost instantly. As we hug I hear daddy come into the room with heavy steps. I notice that Sam is in his arms with big eyes too. Daddy places her in a chair so I release mother and get her some utensils before sitting down beside her to cut up her egg and sausage. Soon they are enjoying my breakfast, with a few compliments on it, but they are staring at me the whole time. I must have done something wrong with my makeup this morning. When breakfast is finished, I didn't eat everything weight you know, mother helped me do the few dishes. While we did the dishes in the kitchen daddy got Sam her chair and placed her into it.

"I should finish getting ready for school. Ms. Barnes won't like it if I'm late." I said this while folding away my apron, which seems to take me far longer than normal.

"Belle honey I don't think you will be going to school today."

"But Mother! I have to go and help the other girls to get the school ready for tonight's charity function!" I pout as I say this. It's really important that I go. Why is she saying I should stay home?

"Belle honey come to the living room and sit down. There is a few things we need to talk about."

All characters, the story and or parts there of are the sole property of the author.

up
233 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh dear, ptsd?

Did he get his Belle rung?

Now, this, is out of left field.

Another cliffy hangerish ending *sigh*

More likely Bill has been traumatized and is currently psychically catatonic and the 'Belle' part of his personality is taking over. This is gonna be very interesting as it is a sneaky way to meet that part of Bill's persona in full force, unfiltered. Really good twist.

Kim

Bill has been traumatized

Elsbeth's picture

I can see that especially as Bethany wanted to be Bell when she grew up, which obviously she cannot now. Of course, even for Belle, this personality screams girl from one extreme to the other. Good chapter

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Yes, just as...

I suspected, Belle's here to stay! Nice Jaci, Thank you! (Hugs) Taarpa

Confused

So this is an alternate dimension or did Bill's mind snap from all the stress his parents have placed on him?

whiplash...

Okay, I think I have whiplash. I'm half expecting a Princess Bride moment, you know, the WTF is Buttercup doing marrying the prince interruption followed by the "it was all a dream" bit two sentences later. But I don't think that's what's coming. The buildup feels much more profound. It should be interesting.

whoa did not see this one coming,

Tels, this story is getting intense. I can hardly wait to find out how deep this rabbit hole goes.

"we can turn it all around, because it's not too late, it's NEVER too late" -(never too late, Three Days Grace)

Hi

Hi. Bill's not home right now. If you'd like ...

Belle of the ball 23

Looks like the overload from visiting the studio has warped Bill's mind into being Belle.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

WOW

- didn't expect that! While I had dreamed of Bill accepting himself as Belle, this was so dramatic that it can't be healthy. I sense a psychotic break due to trauma. Hope she gets help, and I'm now hoping Bill comes back, and only becomes Belle as a conscious voluntary decision!

**(nervous) siiiigh** - from sigh, nervously

Words may be false and full of art;
Sighs are the natural language of the heart.
-Thomas Shadwell

omg! what a twist :o I really

omg! what a twist :o

I really hope Bill/Belle will get out of this - whatever it is- and be his/herself again.

Like Sigh, I also was hoping Bill would accept beign Belle, but not like this! *shivers*

grtz & hugs,

Sarah xxx

There is a real Belle in there

The trauma has sent Bill into hiding, but what is left behind is a true persona. Even if Bill wakes up intact, he will have to acknowledge that Belle is real. She couldn't have acting so thoroughly normal otherwise. This is more than just hormones, and it is clear that everyone around Bill has been seeing Belle all this time. As strange as some of the reactions have been (trying to force Belle into the open) they have been genuine responses to the Belle who has been there all this time.

SuZie

SuZie

"There is a few things we need to talk about."

this is going to be an interesting conversation. How long before he snaps out of it, and Bill comes back? How depressed is he going to be when he finds out how he's been acting?

And most importantly, how fast can you get the next chapter posted?

DogSig.png

Sqkxvz!

Valcyte's picture

Scratching sound of record needle shoved across 33 1/3 rpm. WTF HAPPENED? Is someone sitting on the Fast Forward button or what?
Guess the next chapter will let me know if this is another Belle dream or if she suddenly was shocked into a major dissociative episode by the TV show. Pretty freaky Tels.

Val