Mike and Sam Part 4

Printer-friendly version

Mike and Sam

by Teddie S

Part 4

Dr. Ruth's Party

Dr. Ruth had taken Miyuki by the arm, and walked with her into the den. As soon as Miyuki saw who was there she stopped in her tracks. There was Masumi, and Dr. Ruth's husband, and Dr. Wolfe, and his wife. Also, there was a Japanese couple. But, what sent chills up Miyuki's spine was the other two people in the room.

Those other two, were Mr. Warner, and the psychologist that she had spoken with in Washington. Her name was Dr. Price. Miyuki looked at Dr. Ruth, but couldn't say anything. Then she looked at Masumi, who smiled at her. Dr. Ruth whispered to her, "Honey don't worry. These people wanted to meet Miyuki. I'll explain later."

Dr. Ruth started introducing Miyuki to everyone else, "You of course know my husband, Bill." Miyuki, keeping in character, bowed.

"And, you know Dr. Wolfe and his wife Donna." Again a bow.

"And, this is Mr. Takahashi and his wife." Masumi bowed very deeply to Mr. Takahashi, and said, "Douzo yoroshiku, Takahashi sama." Then she bowed to Mrs. Takahashi, and said, "Douzo yoroshiku, Takahashi sama." Both greetings were returned with a deep bow, and "Douzo yoroshiku, Miyuki sama." (Authors note: Douzo yoroshiku is a formal 'Nice to meet you'. And, sama is a polite Mr. Mrs., or Ms.)

They then came to Mr. Warner and Dr. Price. And, Dr. Ruth continued, "This is Mr. Warner and his wife Dr. Price." Miyuki's mind was telling her to run out of the room, but her body wouldn't respond. Besides Dr. Ruth had a tight hold of her arm. Miyuki just looked back and forth between Mr Warner and Dr. Price. Then she finally bowed to each of them without saying a word. Mr. Warner responded with, "We are pleased to finally meet you, Miyuki."

Then Dr. Ruth said, "Would you all please excuse us for a minute. I need to speak with Miyuki. Fix yourselves another drink. Dinner will ready very soon." And, the two of them walked out of the room into the hall way.

Miyuki, in a whisper, asked, "What is going on?"

"Honey. Relax. Mr. Warner called me shortly after you came back from Washington, and asked me detailed questions about you and your crossdressing. I really didn't want to go into much detail with him, but he insisted. Then, when he explained that the psychologist that had talked with you in Washington was his wife. And, that they were very interested in you. I told them everything I knew. Then he asked me to set up this party so that they could meet Miyuki. And, that he had another couple that he would like to bring along. I hope your not mad at me?"

"I'm just very concerned about this."

"Why don't you go back in the den, while I check on dinner, and talk to Mr. Warner."

"I guess."

"Honey. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done this to you."

"Did Masumi know about this?"

"Only part, until she arrived. That's why I had her come in ahead of you, so that she could talk to Mr. Warner."

Dr. Ruth went to check on dinner, and Miyuki walked slowly back into the den. She glanced at Masumi. They smiled at each other. Mr. Warner walked over to Miyuki, and said, "I'm sorry I did this. But, I thought that you may not be open to meeting us like this. But, we really wanted to meet you. I really need to reintroduce you to Mr. Takahashi."

They walked over to where Mr. and Mrs. Takahashi where talking with everyone. Mr. Warner whispered something to Mr. Takahashi, he excused himself from the group, and the three walked over to the opposite side of the room. Mr. Warner said, "Miyuki, I'd like to reintroduce you to Mr. Takahashi. He's a special aide to the Japanese Ambassador in Washington." Again, Miyuki bowed to him, and he returned it. Mr. Warner continued, "I would like you to get to know him tonight. Sit and talk with him. He wants to get to know you."

Just then Dr. Ruth walked in, and said that dinner was ready. Dr. Ruth had names at each place setting, Mr..Takahashi sat at one end of the table, his wife to his right, and Miyuki to his left. Masumi sat to Miyuki's left, and Mr. Warner directly across from Masumi.

Mr. Takahashi started a conversation with Miyuki in Japanese, and she responded in Japanese. This left everyone else out of their conversation, except Masumi and Mrs. Takahashi. The conversation was just general conversation, about Miyuki's time in Japan, her college, her family, her marriage to Masumi, and other things. It didn't take long for Miyuki to start to relax, and she turned into the chatterbox that Masumi usually was.

As the dinner continued, the conversation turned back to English. And, covered many topics. Miyuki stayed in character, using her female voice, with a Japanese accent. After dinner, everyone returned to the den for dessert and drinks. Miyuki and Mrs. Takahashi ended up talking by themselves. Mrs. Takahashi told Miyuki, that if she hadn't been told, she would have never guessed that Miyuki was really a man. That her speech and mannerisms where excellent, and her Japanese was beyond reproach. Miyuki had become very comfortable around Mrs. Takahashi, and opened up to her. She told her the complete story of her crossdressing, and how she had two different female personas, Miyuki and Mishelle. And, how she had come to really enjoying being Miyuki, more than Mishelle.

Mrs. Takahashi asked, "You know you are such a lovely girl. Have you ever thought about going full time?"

"Full time?"

"Yes. Dressing as a woman full time."

"Not really."

"You should really think about it. You would be perfect."

"Thank you."

Masumi and Miyuki excused themselves early, as the movers were coming early the next morning to pack everything for the move to Washington. It was an emotional goodbye between Dr. Ruth, Masumi, and Miyuki. And, they promised to stay in touch with each other.

On the way home Masumi and Miyuki talked about the party. Miyuki asked, "You really didn't know who these other people were going to be there. Did you?"

"Honey, if I would have known, I would have told you. All I knew was that there were going to be some special people there."

"Did you know that Mr. Takahashi was a special aide to the Japanese Ambassador?"

"No."

"I wonder why he was there?"

"I don't know."

"And, Mrs. Takahashi asked me a very provocative question."

"Oh! What?"

"She asked me if I had ever thought about living full time as a girl."

There was a long silence, before Masumi asked, "Have you?"

Luckily they were stopped at a traffic light, as Miyuki just turned and looked ay Masumi without saying anything. They finished the drive home in silence.

As they walked in the door, they looked at all the boxes that were packed, awaiting the movers, and looked around at a fairly bare apartment. And, they hugged for a long time.

As they reached the bedroom, they again looked at the boxes awaiting the movers. And, their suitcases, almost packed. They would be spending Saturday night with Mike's parents, and driving to Washington on Sunday. As they started to undress and get ready for bed, Masumi said, "Wait."

"Wait?"

"Uh huh. Can I have Miyuki tonight?", she asked, as she wrapped her arms around Miyuki's neck, and kissed her.

That night they made love like two girl friends.

Saturday the movers arrived early, and it didn't take them long to load the furniture and boxes into the moving van. Mike and Masumi locked up the apartment for the last time, and drove to his parents to spend the night. On Sunday morning after a big breakfast and tearful goodbyes, they headed to Washington.

Washington

Masumi fell asleep almost as soon as they were on the Interstate. So, the first part of the drive was a quiet one. It was about eleven when she woke up. And, Mike asked her if she was alright.

"I'm fine. Just been a little tired lately."

They talked about a number of things while driving, the scenery, the weather, etc. About one o'clock they were getting hungry, and stopped at a nice restaurant just off the Interstate. As they were eating, Masumi, in Japanese, asked Mike, "Well have you?"

"Have I what?"

"Thought about it?"

"About what?"

"Living full time as a girl."

"You've been thinking about this. Haven't you?"

"Yes."

"How do you feel?"

"I think I might like it. Having a girl friend like Miyuki and a husband like you."

"Two problems. One, my job. They hired Mike, not Miyuki. And, two, would I still be your husband?"

"I hadn't thought about the job. And, you will always be my husband, no matter what."

"I'll tell you what. I also like Miyuki very much, and I'll be her as much as I can."

She smiled at him, with a twinkle in her eye.

The rest of the trip went smoothly. They weren't staying at the brownstone Sunday night, as there wouldn't be any furniture there until Monday, and had made reservations at a local hotel. The hotel was a very nice one, with large rooms, and a nice restaurant. They checked in and relaxed for awhile. The eight hour drive had been taxing on both of them, but it appeared more so on Masumi, as she feel asleep almost as soon as she laid down. Mike relaxed for about an hour, then decided he would surprise Masumi. He carefully got out of bed, so as not to awake her, and became Miyuki. This was the first time that he had done the transformation completely by himself, and he did a great job. Just after he had put on the black wig, he looked over at Masumi, and she was laying on the bed watching him. He turned and looked at her. She smiled, and said, "Lover, you did a great job on your makeup. I couldn't have done better."

"Thanks. I thought that I'd surprise you. And, I also thought that we could go down to dinner as two girl friends."

"I'd love that."

A little while later, two very pretty Japanese girls walked into the hotel dinning room. And, as they were shown to their table, heads turned to watch them.

On Monday they were at the brownstone in Georgetown early, as the moving company was supposed to be there early. The truck pulled up right after they did, it didn't take the movers long to unload everything, and put it in the proper rooms. After the movers left, they walked around just seeing how everything fit. They were going to need to purchase some additional furniture, a bigger TV, and rugs. But, that would come later. As they were looking around the second floor, and came to the second bedroom, that was filled with boxes. Mike said, "Well we won't need anything in here for awhile."

Masumi said, "Not for about eight months."

"Eight months?"

"Un huh."

"Why eight months?"

"Oh, that's when we'll need some baby furniture in here."

"Baby furniture?"

"Uh huh."

"Your... Your pregnant!?"

"Uh huh."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I just did."

"When did you find out?"

"Just last week. I was really tired, and went to the doctor to see what was going on. And, found out that the reason I was tired, was that I was pregnant."

He took her in his arms, kissed her, and just held her for a long time. That night a number of telephone calls were made, to Masumi's parents, her sister, and Mike's parents. Everyone was very excited at the news.

Over the next couple of weeks, Mike got started on his job, Masumi began working on her doctoral degree, and everything got unpacked. Also, Masumi started showing signs of being pregnant, morning sickness, and mood swings. And, Mike being the kind of guy he was, rolled with the punches, and helped her in anyway that he could.

Mike's job did required some extensive training. Most of this was done within the department itself, but one part required him to be gone for a few weeks to a special training center in Virginia. Even though he was close to home, he couldn't come home for that period. But, the day he returned, a Friday, Masumi fixed him a great dinner.

As Mike had promised, Miyuki was around as much as possible. Most evenings she was there, except if Mike came home late. But, the weekends were all Miyuki, from Friday night through Sunday night. The couple had even found a number of lesbian clubs, where they thought that they would be welcome as a couple. One was extremely nice, and was only a half a mile from home. On nice evenings they would walk there, and take a cab home. One thing that did raise a few eyebrows at the club, was when Masumi started showing. But, they told everyone that it was through artificial insemination.

Towards the end of her pregnancy Masumi put her doctoral studies on hold. And, concentrated on getting everything read for the twins. They had found early on, that she was going to have twins, and they told the doctor that they didn't want to know the sexes. Almost eight months to the day after they had arrived in Washington, Masumi delivered two healthy babies, a boy, who they named Samuel or Sam, and a girl, who they named Toshi . Two days later Masumi's mother arrived to help her when she came home from the hospital. And, Mike's mother was going to be there after Mrs. Matsushita went home. So, Masumi was going to have help for at least four weeks.

At the end of the first week that Mike's mother was there, she basically told the two of them to go out on Saturday night and enjoy themselfs, as they wouldn't be able to very often from now on. They jumped at the chance. It was going to be Masumi and Miyuki. And, since this was the first time in about four weeks that Miyuki had been out, Masumi really worked hard on her makeup.

As the two girls walked down the stairs, Mrs. Gifford was sitting in the living room, reading, and drinking a cup of tea. The babies were sound asleep. She looked up, saw the girls, and said, "My girls, don't you two look beautiful. And, Miyuki you looked beautiful when you went to that party. But, tonight... You had better watch out for the boys."

"Thank you, mom.", they both said together. "But, it's the girls we have to watch out for.", Masumi continued with a little smile.

"The girls?"

"Yes. We go to a lesbian club, about a half a mile from here."

"A lesbian club?"

"Yes. It's a very nice place, good friends, good music, good food and drinks, they accept us as a couple, and we don't have to worry about being hit on by guys. Some of the girls have hit on us, but once we tell them we are a couple, it's cool."

"Are you sure it's safe?"

"Yes. Very safe. One of the owners is a police officer. And, there has never been any trouble."

"Well, you two have fun. And, don't worry about us. The children are sound asleep, the baby monitor is right here, and I have a good book."

"We'll be home before midnight. I don't want Masumi getting too tired.", Miyuki said.

"Don't worry about me, lover. I'll be fine."

"See you later mom.", Miyuki said as they walked out the door.

A short walk later, they were at the club. They said hello to the girl collecting the cover charge, and walked in to find a fairly full house. Two girls, Alice and Fay, who they had become friends with saw them, and waved them over to their table. They were greeted with hugs, and congratulations on the births. They sat, talked, danced, and generally enjoyed the night. When Miyuki finally looked at her watch, it was after midnight, and she said, "We had better go. We told mom we would be back before midnight, and it's twenty after."

Fay said, "Miyuki, you mom is cool with this?"

"Yes. She's a great person. And, she accepts people for who they are."

"Wow. If my mom ever found out, she would go ballistic. You are so lucky."

"You don't know the half of it.", Miyuki said, looking at Masumi.

They hailed a cab, and were home in just a few minutes. As they walked in, Mike's mom was sound asleep on the couch, with the baby monitor right next to her ear. They both smiled at her. Miyuki knelt down, and kissed her on the cheek, and said quietly, "Mom, we're home." She stirred a little, opened her eyes, and said, "Oh my. I must have fallen asleep. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry mom. We're the ones that are sorry for being late. Go on up to bed."

"Did you kids have fun?"

"Sure. It's a great group. We danced, and talked."

"Well, good night. See you in the morning."

"Good night, mom."

Masumi and Miyuki sat at the kitchen table, and had a cup of tea. Masumi said, "You know, I really do love you. Both of you. And those two children are just the icing on the cake."

"I know. They sure are special, and so are you."

"Something we need to figure out in the future, is what to tell them about Mishelle and Miyuki."

"I know, I was thinking about that this evening. Do we just let them learn about them as they grow, or do we hide them. You're the psych major."

"I know. I'm too close to this. I need to get another opinion."

"Will that be a problem?"

"No. I don't think so. There is one professor, who was there tonight, that I think I can talk to without a problem."

"She was there tonight?"

"She didn't see me, or if she did, she didn't recognize me."

"Your not worried about outing me as a guy to everyone at the club?"

"I think we can work around that. By using an imagery couple. And, I'll say that they approached me with a question about crossdressing and how to tell children."

"I'll leave this in you capable hands. Ready for bed?"

"Sure thing, lover."

Later that week Masumi had a chance to broach the subject of crossdressing and children to the professor, Dr. May, that she had mentioned. And, she received some very interesting information. One evening, over dinner, she explained to Mike that if it's introduced early, to children that are very well adjusted, that it shouldn't be a problem. That they grow up aware that the father has another side, that it's feminine, and that it's just part of his personality. The only problem comes later, when they have friends, the friends find out, and don't understand. It's all in the way the parents handle it. So, they decided to introduce Miyuki to Sam and Toshi slowly over the next year or so. Over their first two years of life the twins became use to seeing Mike and Miyuki. They took to them equally. And, some of the first words they said were, "Mom", "Dad", and "Aunt Mi."

When the twins were just two, Mike's dad died of a massive heart attack. This had a real devastating impact on him, and his way of coping with it was go deeper into being Miyuki. Masumi began to worry that he wouldn't come out of his depression. They flew home with the twins, and Mike dressed as Miyuki. Mike's sister, Ruth, met them at the airport, and was surprise to see Miyuki. As she and Masumi were carrying the twin, and Miyuki was getting the luggage, Ruth ask, "Is Mike alright? I didn't expect to see Miyuki."

"He's really taken dad's death very hard.", Masumi said, "And, he's using Miyuki as a way to cope. I'm hoping that he'll come out of it soon. Maybe my parents can help."

"I hope. If your worried, then I'm worried. Your family is supposed to arrived tomorrow morning. It will be basically from the airport to the funeral. I just hope their flight isn't late."

The funeral went as well as any funeral can. Masumi was able to get Mike back at least for the funeral, and they met Masumi's family at the airport and drove them to the church. Masumi was able to talk to her mother alone about Mike, and his depression. And, they agreed that it might help if they went back to Washington with Mike and Masumi.

Mike became a tour guide, and the more they were out, the more he came out of his depression. To top it off, the twins had really taken to their grandfather and him to them, and it helped Mike seeing them become so close. This was also a real surprise to everyone, especially Mrs. Matsushita, as he wasn't one to like little children or them him, but his grandchildren were special to him. By the time the Matsushitas left for Japan, Mike appeared to be back to his old self. Though he took a weeks vacation after the week of funeral leave.

During the week of vacation, Miyuki was around all the time. And on Wednesday Masumi asked her if she was alright.

"Yes. It's going to take me a long time to get over dad's death. But, I don't think I'm as depressed as I was. And, being able to be Miyuki really helps."

"If you need to talk. I'm here, or I know of someone who is good at grief counseling."

"Honey, I know you're here for me. Your so precious. But, I'll be fine."

"I really hope so. Do you want to go to the club this weekend?"

"Not really. But, I'd like to invite Alice and Fay over on Friday night."

"That sounds like fun. We haven't seen them for weeks."

They contacted Alice and Fay, and made arraignments for Friday. And, Alice asked if they could bring along a special friend. Our two girls were more than happy to have a fifth. On Friday, Miyuki became the housekeeper, and spent the whole day cleaning. It was decided to allow the twins to stay up, and greet the company.

Alice and Fay arrived right on time, Masumi and Miyuki answered the door together. And, after all the hugs and kisses, Alice introduced their friend, Penny. The three visitors made a big fuss over the twins, and they ate it up. Finally, Miyuki said, "Alright, you two off to bed."

"Do we have to, Aunt Mi?", they said together.

"Tomorrow is Saturday, and if you want to go to the park, it's off to bed. I'll tuck you in."

The twins made there way upstairs to their bedroom, with Miyuki right behind them.

Fay said, "They are really getting big."

"Yes. They don't stay small for long.", Masumi said, "Come on in, and sit. I'll get us some drinks. What does everyone want."

Alice and I will take the usual, and Penny is the designated driver, so she'll have a Coke."

A few minutes later Miyuki came back down stairs, and joined the others. Talk went from kids, to work, to the club, to Miyuki's dad dying. As she was being very quiet, and to change the subject, Masumi asked Penny about herself.

Penny started out with, "Well to begin with, I'm Alice's husband..."

Masumi looked at Alice, and said, "Alice's husband!?"

"Yes. She's my husband."

"But, we thought..."

"That I'm a lesbian? Not really, I'm bi. Penny is my husband, and only straight lover. And, Fay is my only lesbian lover."

"Wow."

"When Penny and I first met, I wasn't sure what I was, sexually. He, his male name is Steve, made me feel very feminine. And, when we both knew that it was serious between us, we sat down and had a serious talk. He told me about his feminine side, which I had seen a little of. And, I told him about being unsure of my sexuality. He had shown me how a man can love a woman, and he was better than anyone else that I had been with. He cared about my feelings. He told me, that I had should be sure how I felt before we went any further. And, I agreed.

"We decided that I should try a lesbian encounter, and I started looking through the underground newspapers for someone. I never did find anyone that interested me. So, he suggested that I try one of the bars, and I did. It took me about three visits to get up the nerve to approach anyone, and it was Fay. She and I just sat at a table and talked for a long time. She was just like me, not sure of her sexuality. We agreed to meet the next evening at the club, and then go to either her place or mine. And, the rest is history between her and I.

"Penny, or Steve, is another story. Once I figured out that I was bi, I decided to try and bring out Steve's feminine side. To make a long story short, over a year Steve became Penny, and now lives full time as a woman. He had breast implants, and cosmetic surgery on his face to make it more feminine. He's still all male where it counts."

Masumi looked at Miyuki, then at Alice, and said, "You sure opened up your life story to us."

"You are good friends. And, Penny doesn't mind telling anyone."

Masumi again looked a Miyuki, this time with a questioning look, and Miyuki nodded yes. And, then said, "Well, I guess we should tell you our little secret."

"You two have a secret?"

"Yes. Almost as good as yours."

"Go on."

"Miyuki isn't really Miyuki. She is really Mike, the twins father, and my husband."

"No way!"

"Yes, she is really a he. And, I'm not a lesbian.", and Masumi went on to tell, Alice, Fay, and Penny, the story behind Miyuki. When she was done, the three sat there, looked at Miyuki, and shook their heads. Fay finally said, "Miyuki, there is no way that anyone could tell that your not a real girl. Your just so natural."

Miyuki blushed a little, and said, "Thank you. Masumi worked very hard on getting just the right look."

"Your voice is so beautiful, and the little bit of Japanese accent is perfect.", Alice added, "Have you ever thought of going full time?"

"We've tossed the idea around. Masumi a little more that I. It would be interesting, but my job. I don't think my job would like the idea." Masumi smiled at this, with a little twinkle in her eye.

"What do you do?"

"I have one of those jobs, that if I told you what I did. I'd have to kill you.", Miyuki said with a little laugh.

"I should have guessed. It's Washington."

The girls continued their visit, and Miyuki got Penny to talk about what it was like to live full time as a girl. And, when all was said, Miyuki readily admitted that she really loved being her feminine self, that it felt so natural. And, that if there was any way that she could live as a woman full time, she would.

It was well after midnight when Alice, Fay, and Penny, decided it was time to go. There was the usual hugs, and kisses. And, Penny while giving Miyuki a hug whispered, "If you can do it, do it. You are so gorgeous, you should have been born a girl." Miyuki, gave Penny an extra hug.

Masumi and Miyuki checked on the twins before turning in themselves. They looked like two angels. As they were getting into bed, Masumi asked Mike, "Did you mean what you said?"

"Mean what?"

"That you would live as a woman full time if you could?"

"Maybe. I'd like to try it. It really does feel right when I'm dressed as Miyuki. I don't want to become a woman. But, living as one..."

At this point Masumi kissed Mike, and they didn't get to sleep for about another hour.

The Assignment

One Friday afternoon, shortly after Mike's dad had died, and he was back at work, he was called into Mr. Warner's office. When he arrived, there were two people in the office, Mr. Warner and Mr. Takahashi. As he walked in the door, Mr. Warner said, "You remember Mr. Takahashi, don't you Mike?"

"Of course.", Mike said, as he turned and bowed to Mr. Takahashi, and continued, "Dozo yo ro shikoo, Takahashi sama. Genke deska?" (Nice to meet you again, Mr. Takahashi. How are you?)

"I'm Fine, Mike.", Mr. Takahashi said in English, "And, it's good to see you again. Let's speak English, so we can include Mr. Warner."

"I'm sorry. It's just a habit. I speak Japanese around Masumi all the time."

"That's alright, Mike.", Mr. Warner said, "Have a seat."

Mr. Warner sat behind his large oak desk, piled with file folders. Mike and Mr. Takahashi, sat in leather, padded, chairs. Mr. Warner picked up one folder, opened it, quickly glanced at it, and said, "Mike, your still crossdressing as Miyuki, aren't you?"

A little nervously, Mike said, "Yes, sir."

"Good."

"Good, sir,"

"Yes. There is a small problem at the Japanese embassy, and they have asked for our help."

"Small problem?"

"I can't go into details right now. But, we need to place someone inside the embassy that won't raise any suspicion. And, you came to mind. Everyone remembered that you presented as a very proper Japanese girl."

"Me, sir?"

"Well more Miyuki, than you."

"Miyuki?"

"Yes. We need a girl inside."

"But, why not a real girl?"

"We need someone that is trained like you are. Someone that can handle themselves in many different ways, in many different situations. And, there isn't anyone in the organization that meets the requirements, except you as Miyuki. It has to be a girl, to fit into the area in the embassy where the problem is. This has been going on for a long time, the Japanese have tried for a couple of years to break it, but haven't been able to."

"This has been in the planning for a long time, hasn't it, sir?"

"Yes, Mike. When we found out that you were a crossdresser, a good crossdresser, and as a Japanese girl to boot. And, after we met you at Dr. Ruth's party. We knew we had the person we needed, if we need you. And, now, we need you."

"I see. With Mr. Takahashi here, I figure that it's not only important, to our country, but to his. And, that it's very serious."

"Very good, Mike.", Mr. Takahashi, said, "Very serious is an understatement. We have tried and tried to ferret this out, and haven't been able to. So, we've come to you as a last resort."

"What's involved?"

Mr. Warner handed Mike a folder with some paper inside, and said, "Read this."

Mike took a few minutes to read over the papers, handed them back, and said, "This must be really serious if we need to go to all this."

Mr. Warner just shook his head yes.

"This is a real big step, I'll have to talk to Masumi about it."

"I understand. And, that's fine. But, don't go into too much detail. And, I need an answer on Monday morning."

"Yes sir."

Mike got up, shook hands with both men, and left the office.

Mr. Takahashi, said to Mr. Warner, "I hope he will do this. He's our only hope."

"I think he will. I have some good information on him."

Mike took a long walk after the meeting. Just to think.

That evening, Mike became Miyuki, and she was very quiet at dinner. Masumi knew that she would tell her what was going on when she was ready. They put the twins to bed around eight, sat in the living room, and Masumi cuddled up with Miyuki.

Finally Miyuki said, "I had a meeting with Mr. Warner this afternoon. And, an old friend was there."

"Who?"

"Mr. Takahashi."

"Mr. Takahashi?"

"Yes. There is a problem at the Japanese embassy that they have asked us to help with."

"Must be serious to ask your department to help."

"Yes. And, it's been going on for a couple of years, and they haven't been able to solve it. So, they asked us to put someone inside, undercover."

Masumi looked at Miyuki a little puzzled, and said, "Inside? Undercover?"

"Yes."

With a knowing look, Masumi asked, "And, just who are they thinking of using?"

"Me."

"You? But, you're not..." At that point Masumi realized what Miyuki was getting at. And, added, "They want you to go undercover as Miyuki?"

"Yes."

"For how long?"

"For as long as it takes."

"How long could that be?"

"The Japanese have been working on this for a couple of years."

"Your saying that they want you to go undercover for who knows how long?"

"Yes."

"Why can't they use someone else. Like a real girl."

"I asked that same question. They told me that they needed someone with my talents. And, there wasn't a girl in the department that could handle it without a year or more of training, and none of them are Japanese. They need a female that could fit into the Japanese embassy, and the only person they have is me as Miyuki. Also, this had been planned for a long time. It goes back to the party at Dr. Ruth's. That's why Mr. Warner and Mr. Takahashi were there."

Masumi sat there for a long time, without saying anything. She then looked at Miyuki, and said, "Your not Japanese, and your not a girl. There's more, isn't there?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"They want me to be able to pass without question. Without all the taping, and makeup."

"And, what do they want you to do?"

"Have some surgery."

"Not a sex change!?"

"No. Not that far."

"Well, how far?"

"They want me to have breast implants, hair removal, and some facial work. So, that I look like a Japanese girl."

Masumi again became quiet for a long time. Then asked, "How do you feel about this?"

"I'm not really sure. I need to sleep on it. But, I figure that they wouldn't ask me to do all this if it wasn't very important. And, yes, I remember saying that I would jump at a chance to live full time as a woman. But, I'm not sure about the surgery."

"Sleeping on it would be a good thing.", Masumi said, as she got up, took Miyuki's hand, and led her to the bedroom.

The next morning Miyuki was up early, she hadn't slept well. She was sitting at the kitchen table, when Masumi walked in, sat next to her, and said, "Didn't sleep well, did you honey?"

"No. Too much on my mind."

"I know. It's a big decision."

"How do you really feel about it?"

"I've always had a thing for when your dressed as a girl. It's been a big turn on for me. I think you know that. How would I feel if you looked and felt like a girl all the time? I could handle it, if you could. I know that you are fragile. I saw that when your dad died. My concern is how you would handle it."

"I love you so much. I think that I can handle it. It wouldn't be a complete life style change, I'm Miyuki most of the time when I'm home. It would just change to full time. The children are fine with Aunt Mi. I guess sometime we will have to really explain it to them. How my mom will take to it, we'll have to find out. As well as everyone else. And, I guess if it doesn't work out, I can have most of the work reversed. Maybe."

"If you go through with the surgery, where will it be done?"

"In California."

"California?"

"Yes. According to what I read, the department has done this before for various reasons. And, they have a cosmetic surgeon in California that does fantastic work."

"Do you know his name?"

"Yes. But, it's a she."

"Let's see what we can find on the internet."

They brought up a search engine and typed in the doctors name. The browser came up with a large number of hits for her name, one being her home page. They spent some time reading over her web site, reading the testimonials, looking at the pictures. They read in detail about the facial feminization surgery, and breast augmentation surgery. This gave them both a good insight as to what would happen.

Masumi asked, "What do you think?"

"I think that I can do it. It would just bring out Miyuki more. It sounds a little painful. But, if she can really do what was shown in the pictures, then I can do it."

"Bring out Miyuki more. That is an understatement. What do you think your mom will say?"

"Lets call her and find out."

Miyuki picked up the phone, and called her mom. She decided to use Mike's voice, as she explained what was proposed by her department, and as much as possible why. She told her mom that she and Masumi had really talked it over, and researched it. And, that Masumi was behind her completely. Her mom was worried about the surgery, and the twins.

After she hung up, she sat back, and sighed. Masumi sat next to her, and stroked her hair. Finally, Miyuki said, "I could tell that she was crying softly after I told her. But, later she told me that she understood how I felt about being a girl, and what the department was asking of me. She also said, that she would support any decision that we made. And, if we decided to go through with this, that she wanted us to leave the twins with her while we were in California."

Masumi just cuddled up next to Miyuki, and said, "Your mother is a wonderful person." They kissed.

The rest of Saturday went as normal, grocery shopping, the twins to the park for play time, and quiet time just before dinner. After dinner the twins watched a movie, and Miyuki and Masumi sat in the livingroom, and read. Nothing more was said about the proposal until Sunday night. They were laying in bed, and Masumi asked, "You've been fairly quiet this weekend. Been thinking a lot. Haven't you?"

"Yes. I'm just not one hundred percent sure. I just really don't know."

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

Masumi, looking Mike directly into his eyes, started, "I love you as Mike. I love you as Mishelle. I love you as Miyuki. Remember who really brought out your feminine side. I really love that part of you, and it's been a turn on for me. I've also seen it bring out something special in you. And, I love that, too. Can I still love you if you look like a girl? Yes! Why? Because I love you, the person. Looks are not important, it's what's inside that counts the most. Do I care if people look at us as a lesbian couple? No. It's fun to let them think that, and really know different. And, we've put up that front before, and been accepted.

"Do I care if you make love to me looking like a girl? No. Do I care what other people think? No. What I want is what you want. If you want to go through the surgery, and then spend the rest of our lives being Miyuki. I'd love it. If you don't, then I'll love that too. I don't know if I'm confusing the issue. But, I guess what I'm saying is that I love you, and I'll stand behind you no matter what. Now, don't say a word, just make love to me."

On Monday morning, Masumi could tell that Mike had made a decision. He looked like a heavy weight had been lifted from his shoulders. She said, "I think you've made a decision. Care to share?"

He looked at her, smiled, and said, "After our little talked, or should I say your little talk, last night, yes I've made a decision. You helped me decide. I'm going to go through with the surgery, as long as you promise to always love me."

She looked at him, threw her arms around him, and kissed him. When they broke the kiss, she looked at him, and said, "Honey. You know I'll always love you."

When Mike arrived at work he went directly to Mr. Warner's office, and told him of the decision. Mr. Warner told Mike, that everyone there would be told that he was on a special assignment, and most people knew what that meant. Mr. Warner then handed him a packet of information, and said, "You will find everything you need to know, for right now, in here. Including complete information for the doctor in California, a department credit card to use while you are there, and to purchase airline tickets for you and Masumi. Make reservations at any hotel you wish, you will probable be there for two weeks. The first thing you need to do is send, by email, photos of you as Mike and Miyuki, to the doctor. She is expecting them. The information on what type of pictures is in the packet. Then when you are back, and completely healed, call me, and we'll set up a meeting. You don't know how much this means."

Mike took a quick look at the packet, and noticed that the surgery was scheduled for this Friday. He looked at Mr. Warner, and said, "You knew I was going to accept, didn't you?"

"I took a gamble that you would."

Mike got up, shook Mr. Warner's hand, and said, "I'll, or should I say Miyuki, will see you in a few weeks."

"Good luck Mike. If you need anything, you know my secure phone number."

Mike walked out of Mr. Warner's office, and to his supervisors. His supervisor knew a little about what was going on, well at least that Mike was on a special assignment. Mike turned over everything he was working on, received a good luck talk, and a hand shake. He then removed the few personal things from his desk, and headed home, after saying good bye to a few people.

When Mike got home, Masumi was feeding the twins lunch. He sat down, helped her, then put them down for a nap. He showed her the packet that Mr. Warner had given him, and she read everything carefully. Finally she looked up, and said, "Friday."

"Yes. Kind of quick."

"It may be better that way."

"Yes. Less time to think about it. Why don't you get the digital camera, and we'll take those pictures. I'll meet you in the bedroom."

Over the next hour or so, they took the pictures. First of Mike and then Miyuki. And, sent them off to the doctor. They also called Mike's mom and told her of the plans, and that they would drive in on Wednesday, to drop off the twins, and take an early Thursday flight to California.

California

The flight to California landed at about eight in the morning, Mike had an appointment with the doctor at one. So, Mike and Masumi checked into a very nice hotel, that was just down the street from the hospital. Mike was nervous, and paced the room a little. At about twelve-thirty, they walked to the hospital, and found Dr. Lee Ann Berlin's office. There were three other people in the waiting room, and Mike checked in with the receptionist. He was handed the usual clipboard, with a long questionnaire and other paper work on it.. It took him almost a half an hour to fill things out.

It was around one-thirty when a nurse came to the door and called him. He and Masumi followed the nurse to an examination room, where the nurse took the usual vital information. Dr. Berlin didn't walk in until almost two. The doctor was a strikingly beautiful. She introduced herself, sat, and opened a file folder. She looked at Mike, showing him pictures of himself and Miyuki, and said, "These are really the same person?"

"Yes,"

"You really do a fantastic transformation. I'd would have never guessed that they were the same person."

"It's mostly Masumi's work."

"You do very nice work."

Masumi just smiled.

Dr. Berlin continued, "She does know what is planned, and has agreed to it?"

"Yes. We've had long talks about it, and she's behind this completely."

"Good. Sometimes the wife is the last to know, and goes off the deep end."

The doctor got up, and examined Mike's face very carefully. She then had him remove his shirt, and examined his chest. Sitting back down, she become completely business like. She said, "In looking at my notes, the pictures, and now you, this isn't going to be hard. Your facial bone structure is very feminine, as is your body. How, with the breast implants, we'll go somewhat small. Most Japanese girls are small breasted, and we want you to look natural. With your face, your forehead is somewhat feminine, but we'll modify it a little. At the same time we'll reposition your brow, give you a nice arch, and bring your hairline closer to your brow. We'll also change your eyes, so that they are more like what I see in your pictures. In fact, I can probably take them a step or two further. I also want to work on your nose a little, but not much. Your chin doesn't need any work at all, it's very feminine already. I think I also want to do a little cheek augmentation.

"I don't think we need to do any body contouring, I like what I'm seeing. And, I couldn't tell from the pictures, but you have a small Adam's Apple, and we won't need to do anything with that. One thing I would like to do while you are here, is a laser skin resurfacing of your face and neck. The one I use will remove 99.9% of any beard growth that you have, and really make your skin nice and smooth. We will need wait about a week after your surgery before we do that. Also, I think a little lip augmentation wouldn't hurt. I'm using a procedure that lasts about five years.

"I'm also glad to see that your natural hair is thick, and long. And, you haven't started with male pattern baldness. I have a beautician that works with me, she will dye your hair black, add some hair extensions, and style it for your face. She is really good, you won't be able to tell the extensions from your own hair when she is done. I did a little work up on the computer, to give us an idea as to what the finished work would look like."

The doctor handed Mike a computer picture. When Masumi saw it she smiled. It was a before and after head shot. From what they saw, if it turned out anything like this computer generated picture it would be wonderful. She then handed them another picture that showed a full frontal, and full side views, before and after. Mike looked at Masumi, and she said, "It looks like I'm going to have a very pretty girlfriend!"

"Doctor,", Mike said, "you have hit us with a lot of information. The department appears to be impressed with your work, and from what I've seen so am I. So, I'll leave the details to you. I'm sure that you will do a great job."

"Thank you. Since you are scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning at six, you need to go check in to the hospital by six tonight. I suggest that you go to a restaurant for dinner, the hospital food isn't that great. You'll need to stay in the hospital for two nights after the surgery. And, I'll check on you every day. Then you'll need to come back here, a couple of time. We'll do the laser work here, and remove the sutures and staples. Your hair will be done at the a beauty dhop, after hours. You will find that there will be swelling and bruising. How much will be determined by your body, and how long it lasts will depend on how quick you heal. Any questions?"

"Like I said, you've hit us with a lot of information. I know I'll have questions, but right now I can't think of any."

"Here is a number you can call. They can answer most things for you. And, we'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Thank you, doctor.", Mike and Masumi said together.

That afternoon, they walked hand in hand for awhile, and finally found a nice restaurant. After enjoying a leisurely early dinner, they walked, hand in hand, back to the hospital. Mike was in his room by seven, and it was a private room, so Masumi could spend the night. She just sat with him all night. He was nervous, and she spent most of the night just talking about various things, trying to take his mind off of tomorrow.

The next morning, at five, a nurse came and gave Mike a shot to relax him. Then at five-thirty, an orderly with a Gurney showed up to take him to surgery. Masumi gave him a big kiss, and whispered in his ear, "I love you so much. Everything will be just fine. See you a little later, girlfriend."

"I love you too. Girlfriend."

Masumi went and sat in the surgical waiting room. A few hours later Dr. Berlin walked in, and sat next to her. She explained that everything had gone perfectly, just like they had planned, and that she could see Mike as soon as he was back in his room, which would be another hour or so.

Masumi sat with Mike in his room, he, or she, was very groggy. She woke up and fell back asleep a number of times. But, by late afternoon she was fully awake, and talkative. There was some pain, so she buzzed for the nurse, and was given a pain shot. When Dr. Berlin came in, she told the girls that everything went better then planned, and that she didn't have to do as much to her forehead as she thought. In fact, if Miyuki felt well enough by tomorrow afternoon, she could check out of the hospital, and rest at the hotel. With a wink, the doctor said, "The food is much better there."

It didn't take long for the swelling to started to go down, and she hadn't bruised that much. The doctor was extremely happy with her progress, and released her to go home. During the final exam with the doctor, they talked about some other aspects of Miyuki's change. Dr. Berlin said, "There are a couple of things that we didn't do, that you may want to look into. I would suggest that you have the same laser treatment, that we did to your face, done to the rest of your body. I didn't want to do it here, your body has had enough trauma for awhile. You really don't have that much body hair, so it shouldn't take long."

"I was on the swim team in high school. And, we use to shave our bodies before a meet. But, a girl friend of one of the team members suggested that we do body waxes. And, that's what I've done ever since."

"Good. But, you'll have to let it grow in for awhile before you have it done. And, I'll give you the name of a dermatologist in Washington that uses the same method I do. He's good and will want to do it over a number of sessions, and that's good. Now, the other thing is you skin coloring. Right now your coloring isn't that of a Japanese. There are a number of things that you can do, a careful tanning will darken it some, but may still not look right. There are some spray on colorings that you can get, and some permanent skin dyes."

Masumi added, "We found a spray on skin coloring that is really good. But, every time she showers, we have to reapply it."

"I'd continue to use that for awhile. But, this same dermatologist knows about skin dyes, that will last a much longer time. These are new, and not available, or even known, to the general medical community. I think you'll like the results."

"Thank you, doctor. You've done a great job. I'm very happy."

"So am I", Masumi added.

The next day they were scheduled to fly back to Miyuki's moms, and spend a few days before going back to Washington. That morning, Miyuki was just getting out of the shower, and was closely looking at her new face and body in a mirror. She saw Masumi standing in the door, looking at her. She turned and looked at her, and said, "Do you like the new me?"

With a big smile, she answered, "No. I love the new you."

As they walked through the airport, heads turned to watch two pretty girls.

- End Part 4 -
up
112 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So far...

This is absolutly brilliant, I'm really enjoying it, looking forward to part 5.

Thank you.

JC

The Legendary Lost Ninja

oooh, espionage undercover

oooh, espionage undercover AND dealing with children! 2 guesses, on a role!

"I'm turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so "