Djinn Game II

Printer-friendly version

Leo Morgenstern finds a magic lamp while he's on the beach trolling for girls. But it's an EMPTY magic lamp, and that's where his troubles begin.

Djinn Game II
By Ellie Dauber
(c) 2002

Leo Morgenstern sat on a finger of rock at the edge of Chapman's Cove, watching the crowd of people on the beach below. The cove was just a ten-minute drive from his college campus and very popular with the students, especially on a warm September afternoon like today when swimming was still possible.

Leo was 6 foot 4 of solid muscle, a first string lineman on the college team, even though he was only a junior. He was taking advantage of the "pass" weekend just before homecoming to scout the female talent. He still hadn't decided which girl was going to be lucky enough to be his date next weekend. He knew, though, that most of the girls at the school would jump at the chance. And if his choice had a boyfriend who objected -- he slammed his left fist into the palm of his right hand -- well, that was a problem that was easily taken care of.

He thought he saw a likely prospect, a tall blonde with a cute figure and a rack that had to be at least a 38-D. He decided to move in for a closer look and started to climb down.

As he climbed off the rock, his left foot found something hard in the sand. It felt smooth and cool, metallic, maybe. He gave in to his curiosity and dug it out.

"It can't be," he whispered in amazement. It was some kind of a brass lamp that looked like something from the Arabian Nights. "Naw," he shook his head. "Still, you never know."

He picked up the lamp and looked around. No one seemed to be watching. Just the same, he picked up the lamp and walked around to the far side of the rock. It was a narrow, _empty_ bit of beach. Leo waited a minute or two in case anyone had followed him. Satisfied that no one had, he began to rub the lamp.

Nothing happened for a moment. Leo was about to stop when the lamp began to hum softly. He rubbed faster, and the hum grew louder. The lamp began to glow. "Hot damn," Leo said, trying hard not to shout. "Babes, lots of money, and more babes, that's my three wishes!"

He rubbed harder. The glow grew brighter. To Leo's dismay, it spread to his hands, up his arms. In moments, his whole body was glowing. He dropped the lamp and tried to run, but his legs wouldn't move. He couldn't feel them. He looked down. He had no legs. Below mid-thigh, there was nothing but a column of bluish smoke.

The base of the column of smoke skittered along the ground until it found the lamp. It began to flow into the opening at the front of the lamp. Leo felt himself shrinking, falling downward. He screamed as he was sucked into the lamp.

There was a moment of absolute darkness before he found himself whole, standing in a room with rounded metal walls. Torches high on the wall lit the room, which was furnished with masses of pillows instead of chairs. "I'm inside the damned lamp," he said. "What the hell happened?"

Shapes -- letters? -- of flame appeared in the air. They were some weird curved alphabet that he guessed was Arabic, but they shifted suddenly into English.

"Know, mortal, that this is the lamp of Abu Sha'arif, he who was cursed by Suliman the King, to serve as its djinn until released. Many since then have served and been released. Because the lamp was empty when you found it, you have become the new djinn of the lamp, doomed to serve until thy Master releases thee to thy Fate."

The letters floated in the air for a while before they faded without a trace. Leo frantically searched the room. There was no sign of an exit of any sort. "Let me out of here," he yelled banging his fists against a wall.

Suddenly, he felt the same odd sensation he had when he began to glow. He felt himself being pulled towards the wall. There was another moment of absolute darkness, and he was standing on the same stretch of beach. It looked like it was the same afternoon.

Someone was standing a few feet away holding the lamp. Leo recognized him, Danny McKean, the football team's assistant manager and its waterboy. "What...what's going on?" Danny asked in amazement.

Leo felt a compulsion to speak. "I am the djinn of the Lamp, Master. Here to grant thy every wish from now until this time tomorrow. Yada-yada-yada."

"This is a joke, right?"

Leo got control, some control anyway of his voice. "What was it you didn't understand, you little wimp? I got stuck in this lamp, and I gotta grant your wishes for 24 hours. Except that your first wish is gonna be to free me."

"I don't know," Danny said. "Can you really grant _any_ wish?"

"Look, you..." Leo tried to continue but he lost control of his voice again. "I cannot create life, Master, nor end it, and I cannot create love, for love is even stronger than my magics." He coughed and regained control. "You little bastard. I ought to beat the shit out of you." He made a fist the size of a small ham.

"But you can't," Danny said with a smile. "My first wish is that you have no wish to ever do me any harm, not now, not ever."

Leo's hand shook as his anger vanished. "Yes, Master." He smiled -- damn it! -- and bowed his head."

Danny pursed his chin. "You know, it's hard to look at you and think of a djinn. I think some changes are in order."

"Changes, Master?" Damn, why did he keep calling Danny "Master"?

"Changes," Danny said with a wide grin. "I wish for you to transform into a Middle Eastern babe. You should be...oh, about 5 foot 5 with a figure that won't quit, long curly auburn hair down to the waist, dusky skin, and a face like Janet Jackson. You've got a sexy, alto voice, and you're wearing a tiny silk halter, harem pants, and sandals. Oh, yeah, and you smell of cinnamon and cloves." He paused a moment. "That's my wish, djinn, make it so."

"Now wait a minute...Master," Leo said, but he felt his body tingling all over. Danny seemed to be growing taller. No, he was shrinking. He felt a tug on his scalp as his hair grew longer and longer. He felt the muscles of his face shifting. "No, please...." He stopped, terrified to hear his voice cracking, moving up into the feminine range.

He felt a pressure on his chest and looked down. Two bumps pushed out the front of his T-shirt; they grew bigger and bigger until they seemed to be same 38-D as that girl he'd been looking at before. His arms grew slender as his body hair faded away and his tanned skin darkened to a Mediterranean olive tone. His jeans felt loose at the waist but very tight at the hips, as his figure shifted. He felt an incredible hard-on, but the feeling faded to a numbness, then -- Lord help him -- to a feeling of emptiness between his legs. As far as he could tell, he was a girl.

It became a lot easier to tell.

The collar of his shirt grew bigger, even as the sleeves vanished until there was no more that a narrow strip of cloth. At the same time, the bottom of the shirt slid upwards, not stopping until it was just below Leo's breasts. The shirt changed, and material became a piece of dark blue silk. At the same time, the denim of his jeans darkened and grew softer. The legs became a semi-transparent embroidered mesh, while the top became a solid panty that hugged his broad hips and heart-shaped butt. His Nikes shrank down into a pair of soft sandals, blue with blue sequins, even as they curled up at the toe. Leo gasped and smelled the spices Danny had mentioned.

"Very nice," Danny said with a leer. "Barbara Eden eat your heart out." He thought for a moment. "For my next wish, let's see. The...ah...State Lottery is at $40 million. I wish to be holding the only winning ticket in tonight's drawing."

"Done, Master," Leo heard himself say. "The ticket is in your wallet." Then he managed to add, "and may you never get a minute's good from it."

"That's not a very mice attitude, djinn. I think -- yes -- my next wish is that you always act in a sweet, submissive manner towards me."

"Aw, shit," Leo said, feeling a sort of tingle in his head. Then he bowed low and smiled. "As you wish, my Master."

"For my next wish...let me ask you a question, djinn. Can you change things so that I've got a twenty point increase in intelligence, and I've always been a straight A student?"

"If it would please you, Master. The records would change, and all would have that memory. You would have the knowledge, as well."

"Then do it." Danny felt an odd sort of "itch" inside his head. Leo thought back to the differential calculus class that he'd almost flunked last spring. Almost flunked? He'd aced that course. In fact, Dr. Dixon had wanted him to submit that proof he'd done as an extra credit assignment for publication in the Math Society Journal. "Well, I'll be..." he said with a broad smile.

Leo bowed low, giving Danny a fine view of his breasts, straining against the silken halter. "My Master is pleased?"

"More than pleased."

"Then, I most humbly beg you, Master, to free me from the lamp." He looked up at him, shyly smiling, a tear, a real tear in his eye.

"I will, djinn...later. I have a bit more to wish for, though."

"Your slightest wish is mine to obey." Leo couldn't help himself. He took Danny's hand in his, lifted it to his lovely lips and gently kissed it. 'Well,' Leo thought, 'it'll be worth it to be myself again.'

"Okay then," Danny said. "I want to be six foot tall and solidly built and skilled enough that I can be on the football team. In fact, that's how I wish everyone to remember, that I've always been a lineman, not first string, necessarily, but on the team, instead of just the assistant manager and damned waterboy."

Danny grew several inches taller. His body filled out, as his shirt, now a team shirt with his number on it, grew tight against his muscular chest. "This is great," he yelled and went through a quick set of weight lifter poses.

"I am glad that you are pleased, my Master. Now am I to be set free?"

"One more thing. I want the sexual expertise of an experienced lover, the stamina to go all night, and a prick that's nine inches long when I'm not excited and two inches longer when I am."

Leo actually felt himself blush. "As my Master wishes, so shall it be."

Danny felt the "itch" in his head again. Images, erotic techniques, flashed before his eyes. His pants grew tight in the crotch, then the fabric shifted, giving him the room he now needed. "Thank you, djinn. Now to see about setting you free of that lamp as a normal human being."

"Oh, thank you, thank you, Master." When he was himself, Leo had all sorts of ideas about what he wanted to do to this squirt. Yet, even as he thought of them, his mind rejected them, unwilling due to the earlier wish, to do Danny any sort of harm.

"First, let me tell you about a girl I know. Listen closely, stand still, and don't interrupt." Leo nodded. "Her name is Tamara Faoud. She's an orphan, paying her way through school here with part of her inheritance from her parents' importing firm. She's a sophomore history major and rather bright with a happy, playful personality. We met about a year ago, and she's utterly devoted to me emotionally and physically, sort of a sex slave, you might say."

Leo shuddered, realizing what was coming, but unable to stop him.

Danny continued. "She's here at the beach today, wearing a cotton blouse and skirt over a very skimpy bikini. She's very beautiful. She looks just like you, djinn. In fact, she is you. My final wish is that you be free of the lamp and a normal human being, the girl I just described."

"No, Master, please, I beg you."

"Make it so...Tamara."

Leo nodded. He felt a tingle run through his body. His clothes shifted. The harem pants slid up his leg, merging into a tube that became a short denim skirt. The halter grew longer, becoming a tank top with small heart-shaped buttons. He felt something move under the skirt, as the thong of his bikini pant slid up between his cheeks.

The lamp faded from Danny's hand.

As it did, other things faded as well. Danny and Leo blinked their eyes and stared at each other as memories were rewritten. Since Danny hadn't included it in his wish, neither of them had any memory of the lamp or the wishes.

Danny McKean looked at his girlfriend, Tamara, and smiled. "Have I told you how beautiful you look today?"

She smiled back and shyly took his hand. "Yes, but I love to hear you say it. Are we going to swim? I've got a brand new bikini I want to show you." She slowly began to unbutton her blouse.

"I can't wait to see you in it," Danny said as he began to unbutton his own shirt.

Tamara blushed. "And I can't wait until you see me _out_ of it...Master."

The End

up
107 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

He's a grade A jerk

But no human deserves that... If he had done horrible things to a girl then yeah he'd deserve that, but if not Danny is a monster... I mean what's the point of having a doll as a lover? Sex toy? Really? What's the point of that? No mutual consensual love, it's just, empty. I really hope he gets his >.<

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Djinn Game II

BOTH are jerks, but Danny more so! Danny caused the identity death of Leo who was just a macho jerk, not a controlling jerk like Danny.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Yup.

WillowD's picture

But then not all stories have a happy ending, nor are all of the people in them nice. Not even the protagonists.