Belle of the ball 11

Printer-friendly version

No not gonna say it... I .... I ... can't....be..beee...believe I can't stop saying that!

Sitting there on the edge of the counter, the lower one, is a gym back. A pink gym bag. A bad sign if I ever saw one. I know I should leave it alone and not touch it but there is a paper and well curiosity...

Dear Belle

We kinda figured you may try to hide after your outburst yesterday. Inside is a change of proper clothing, makeup, and jewerly for you to wear.

Barb

So that's her name. I should have not opened the bag but again curiosity got the better of me. It was worse than I thought it would be. There was an acid wash denim skirt, the flared kind that changes at the hips. A light blue camisole,panty,stuffed bra set. And a white blouse with puffy short sleeves. A denim purse with makeup in it as well as some wrist bangles. I immediately stuffed it back in and was partway to the door when I stopped.

I went back to the counter and put down the bag and looked at myself again. Was I Belle? Or was I Bill? Some part of me was curious to see how I would look in the outfit. I know really bad idea. I hesitated for awhile going back and forth between the counter and the door.

I'm really no good with makeup of any type I thought about it but just the clothes was more than enough. A part of me was reveling in the feel of the lingerie. I knew it was bad but I couldn't help myself. The tshirt I wore this morning to cover my brrr...breasts wasn't working out at all. The lingerie was like heaven against my sore and sensitive nipples. I stepped out of the stall in the outfit I really didn't want to wear but I needed to see what I looked like. I stepped up to the mirror expecting to see myself Bill wearing girls clothes. What I saw was unquestionably Belle. The skirt was a little tight in the waist. Somehow this made me look like I had very girlish curves.

I almost ran back to the stall where my normal clothes where and quickly changed out of the skirt. My pants fit fairly well if a bit loose at the waste. No it wasn't a pair of my super baggy jeans that fall down all the time. It was a pair of my newer jeans. They fit past my hips and thighs alright, left me room the crotch for junior, but the waist was loose. With my yfronts they would sorta grab and hold for a bit. The panties on the other hand are made to slide by and the pants were always falling down. I was so preoccupied with my pants as I walked out of the stall that I didn't notice Barb and the gang were there watching me till I heard a giggle.

"The skirt would have been better Belle." It was then I realized I had not yet taken off the cami and blouse.

"It's not what you think. I was just curious to see what I looked like is all I'll put it back." I turned to walk back and change when I felt a hand on my arm.

"Belle why are you fighting this so much?" Barb said it in a soft voice loaded with concern. I turned to face these girls who less than 2 weeks ago would not have given me the time of day.

"Look girls I know you mean well and all. But this is not who I see myself as."

"Soooo... you see yourself as Bill then?"it was a good question.

"Actually that's part of the problem. I'm not sure that I'm Bill either anymore." I could tell by their silence they didn't get it. I don't blame them.

"This is something I need to find out on my own I guess. Sorry." With that I went back to the stall and removed the blouse and camisole. I was very tempted to remove the bra as it was wrong for a guy to wear one. If it wasn't for the sensitive nipples I would have not had hesitated. Then again I should know better and have locked the damn stall door too.

"Belle?" It was at that point my hand slipped on the sink edge and I woke up. I was still infront of the bathroom mirror where I was staring at myself till I sort of fell asleep. I looked for the bag of girls clothing and it wasn't there. I breathed a huge sigh of relief. I ran the tap on the sink for some warm water and splashed my face to help wake me up a little.

Lunch was as subdued as the rest of the morning had been. Even Barb and her posse seemed to stay away from me as I ate my peanut butter and jam sandwich in peace. The dream I had in the washroom did make me distracted and I didn't notice a certain someone come to my table. I looked up into the face of Jason sitting on the other side of the table.

"Belle I..." I held up my hand as soon as he started.

"Save it for the girls in the school Jason. And the name's Bill." with that I got up and tossed the remains of my sandwich into the garbage. It would have been a perfect moment if some jerk hadn't ruined it.

"Jason zero Belle 2" which got half the lunchroom either giggling or laughing.

My afternoon classes passed fairly quickly except math where it was a chore to stay awake. Our teacher Mr. Newcastle teaches in a monotone. It's the one class I prefer to get quizzes in or homework.

My last class of the day, and the week, was home economics. It was the one class mom insisted I take. Her idea at the time was to learn how to cook for myself when I became a successful scientist or lawyer. Yeah she has these big dreams for me.

Still I was happy that I had managed to remain Belle free for one day. Being called Belle doesn't count as I got called that all day by teachers anyways. We had all settled down into our seats when our teacher Mrs. Anne came in. Anne is her first name she doesn't like to be called by her last name of Shilt. Ill give you two guesses why.

Now for most of the semester we had been working on stuff like sewing pillows or cooking but today when she came in, yes I'm the only boy, she was pushing a cart. I stood up to help her but she waved me down so I sat. It was a bit of a shock when she pulled out babies and put them on her desk. Four of them with baby bags for each.

The babies were actually baby simulators that had a key you had to insert into them when they cried or pooped or did something that you had to pay attention. I spent most of the class dreading being assigned one of those things for the weekend. Thankfully 4 girls in the class volunteered to take care of them for the weekend. I guess my relief was a bit to noticeable as Mrs. Anne called me to help her with something in the one change stall we had.

Since it wasn't a baby I was thrilled to help. She asked me to remove my shirts, which I did and then she had me hold this latex thing infront of me while she pulled on some straps and junk. She then used some tube thing to put water into the latex thing and did some checks. I was then told to put on this blouse with a pullover jumper thing in blue. I didn't quite understand any of this as the changeroom has no mirror. It wasn't until she had me stand infront of the class that I got the clue.

I was wearing a pregnancy simulator! Oh how embarrassing, and yes I did get openly laughed at in the class. Here I was avoiding trying to avoid Belle and now I'm not only Belle again but pregnant Belle! I kinda listened to what she was talking about as she explained what the simulator would do. I didn't catch all of it as I figured at the end of class I would be able to remove it for some girl to wear. Boy was I wrong.

At the end of class I found out that , just like the girls with the babies, those of us in the pregnancy simulators would be graded in part by how we responded to the simulators. They would record what we did and so forth. After we were done come Monday we would write an essay explaining our experience.

Really it wasn't that bad. During class I got kicked twice by my baby. Not fun. Mrs. Anne did provide for the pregnant girls though. Each of us got, in a bag, 3 stretch maternity dresses and tights to wear. I found out that jeans, even my baggy ones, didn't work well with the belly especially trying to sit down. It was a relief to actually put on the tights and dress as they allowed for far more maneuvering. I didn't think women needed this kind of freedom until this. Gave me some respect for what mom went through with Sam and I. Mom yeah.. Gonna have to say something to her on the ride home as well.

I walked outside or more accurately waddled outside that belly was just too much in the way to be able to walk properly. And of course the stupid baby thing kicked me in the stomach. Worst part was it was a low hit and for some reason made me really want to run to the bathroom. I didn't since mom would be... where is mom?

I was standing outside the front doors where mom should have been picking up Sam and myself but there was no sign of mom's car or Sam for that matter. I just stood there wondering what the heck was going on. It wasn't until I saw my school bus pass by that I realized that unless mom was late I was screwed!

I did see Denise, Sam's friend and waved to her frantically. She came running and laughing as she saw my uh condition.

"Oh Belle! That is so you!"

"Ha ha very funny where is Mom and Sam?"

"Oh! Didn't you know? Your dad came early to bring her to hospital for her leg scan." she said with this worried look on her face. It was then I remembered a vague reference from dad about leaving early for Sam. I thanked Den and started the long waddle home. I passed up a few offers from Jason, he followed me for 2 blocks, to let him drive me in his puny Geo Metro. I was fairly sure I couldn't even fit in sideways without trouble. Besides the dress was not something I wanted him to get a close look at especially with me in it.

I got a number of stares but then again so did Jason. I knew exactly what they were thinking. Preggers girlfriend being followed by boyfriend after a fight. I could almost hear the 'that poor girl' or ' serves them both right'. I kept my head down and waddled along. Even though I was wearing my sneakers my feet were not accustomed to the weight or the waddle for the couple of blocks I walked. Still opening my front door while drenched in sweat was a godsend as my feet were really overheated. I dumped my schoolbag, the bag with the dresses, my shoes all in the front hall and waddled to the couch in the living room.

I was the last one home and had made a fair amount of noise coming in. Not the best way to hide from ones parents.

"Hey sport how was...OH MY GOD! Belle what have you done now!" Dad was a bit on the surprised side as his eyes were really open wide.

"Bill what did you do to your fath.... Belle! How? Why? Your pr...pre... ohhh... " and mom faints! Sam is wheeling or trying to anyway, to get too mom past dad. She is not having a lot of success so I got up and waddled over to help. Dad reached down and put a hand on my fake belly. I don't know why but the thing decided to kick at that point. Dads face went very pale very fast.

The last we saw of dad that night was him walking out the door with one golf shoe on and one rubber boot with the lawnmower keys.

up
225 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ugh, pregnancy simulator

And yes I would have a baby if I could, much prefer a daughter though.

I think Bill should have just turned down the stupid thing. There are pregnancy pants btw and if she were to hand it out that should have been an option. He should have politely declined and said the reason why or it should be planned better so Bill could get the attire he is comfortable in.

Anyway, glad he's thinking instead of merely reacting. However it goes, Bill is getting a valuable lesson in standing up for ones self in the face of adversity and in the end can be his/her own person, however that turns out.

Oh, and for that heart to heart talk. I agree with the comments from the previous episode. Mom does owe Bill the bigger apology when it time comes to exchange them. Sadly my mother never apologize for some of the shit she did to me as a kid. Chinese mothers *sigh*

Kim

Sadist! -- snicker ---

I wonder,

did the Principle ORDER the teachers to call him Belle as he is, sorry she is a TG MtF?

I wouldn't put it past the idiot.

If not or even if, this smacks of harassment.

And the pregnancy simulator was plain out sick!

But then mom put him in a all girl home ec class so what did she expect?

Wont anyone respect the kid's wishes?

And dad is a joke.

Can Bill get a restraining order on Jason the ass?

Grrrrrr!

Mean Evil AuthorTM.

Itinerant would be so proud of how you have tortured your hero, um heroine ....whatever.

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. Hum, the spiked soda and popcorn failed, Guess I'll just have to gas the sucker into submission. Nah, too tricky what with the wind and all. Now where is that tranquilizer dart gun?

Be vewwy vewwy quiwet. I'm hunting tels hahahahahaha!

John in Wauwatosa

Actually Jason does not annoy me per se

To me he seems like a lot of guys who get persistent with a girl they like. So if this is how guys behave to me and you characterize him as an ass, well ....

Also I do believe that home ec classes, where they exist, has probably been integrated for years. I did a home ec class in sixth grade in a public school and it was co-ed. So I do not think that his mother did it maliciously. It is just a lot of sexist parents who do not believe in their boys learning what it takes to keep a home together and that is not doing them any favors.

Kim

Belle

Great chapter, HaHa!

Richard

Bricks

This chapter is a few bricks shy of an outhouse. :-(


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

OMG! Pregnancy now!

Be-ill just can't seem to catch a break. It's a conspiracy I "Tels"ya! By the time all this is done, poor dad's gonna be an alcoholic! I'm having alot-ta fun reading it though. (giggles). Nice work Jaci. You can give Barbie a short rest now, but not to long now. we don't want to leave Belle pregnant for nine months now. (LOL) (Hugs) Taarpa
P.S. John, did you have a nice nap? (Giggles)

Belle of the ball 11

Is there a plot by everybody at school to turn Bill into Belle? Why did that teacher not ask Bill BEFORE putting on that simulator on him? Could his parents sue her and the school for bullying and/or harassment?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Belle of the Ball 11

Funny chapter!

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

Now you're just being mean to

Now you're just being mean to Bill/Belle, even if he's not sure of who he really is. I'm cringing in Bill's place >_<.

I sincerely hope he'll get a break soon...

grtz & hugs,

Sarah xxx

I was going to say that the teacher was ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... cruel to require Bill to wear the empathy belly, but then I remembered reading a few years ago a Real Life article, and not in a tabloid, about some schools' home ec or sex ed or whatever co-ed classes that actually do require their male students to wear one. Although given the unfortunate influence of the fanatic religious right today those classes probably offer options now.

BE a lady!

This makes no sense

Here is the item in question btw http://empathybelly.org/home.html , of the three people pictured wearing them on the front page, two are male. I already look pregnant without one, ho hum.

Katie Leone (Katie-Leone.com)

Writing is what you do when you put pen to paper, being an author is what you do when you bring words to life

Poor dad

a pregnant Belle was just too much for him, I hope he doesnt drive the lawnmower int a tree or something.

DogSig.png

Foolish parents and teachers

Are the parents going to skip the doctor's visit now? I can see mom here going on that he has a responsibility to finish the assignment even when it is clear Bill needs to see a qualified medical doctor.

Grades

So how are Bill's grades holding up through all this Belleacheing? great last line ;) k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

Ahh..Dad's really getting

Ahh..Dad's really getting beat up with all Belles antics..

alissa