New Mother & Daughter

Printer-friendly version

When Kyle Wilson’s mom died four years ago, he and his dad Alex were devastated. Kyle was 12 and it was not easy to deal with. Alex tried his best to fill the role of mom and dad.

Almost a year after his wife’s death, Alex sat his son down and said, “Kyle, I have something I need to tell you. I’ve been hiding it my whole life, and this won’t be easy on you, but I have to do this.”

“I have always felt like I should have been born a woman, and I cannot deny it anymore, so from now on I shall live my life as a female — and as your mother. I am changing my name from Alex to Angela.”

Kyle couldn’t believe what he was hearing, but he wasn’t angry or not understanding — but because he too felt he was born in the wrong gender — that he should be a girl, not a boy. However, he didn’t feel like upsetting his father — now his mother. “You are all I have left dad — I mean mom,” said Kyle, “and I’ll always love you whether you are my mother or my father.”

Alex/Angela smiled and hugged his/her son. “Thank you, I’m so happy to hear that honey!” Kyle hugged back, and both cried tears of joy, with a little bittersweet feeling for Kyle.

From that point forward, Angela became Kyle’s mother. Kyle and Angela never forgot their original wife/mother, but they pressed on. Much to Kyle’s amazement, Alex was turning into a stunning blond lady!

Angela transitioned for a year, and Kyle accompanied her to the hospital for the final sex change operation. Kyle felt a little envious of his new mother. “I should be the one having the sex change,” he felt, but he never verbalized his feelings.

Angela and Kyle moved to a new town to start life anew. Kyle was now 13 and he made new friends, many of who told Kyle — to his shock — that they really thought his mom was a MILF!

The surgery and hormone therapy had changed plain Alex into the beautiful Angela, with her long blonde hair, sparkling smile, and delightful feminine curves. No one in town suspected that Angela was not born that way, especially Brian Knight, Angela’s handsome boss who hired her as his office manager.

One day, Kyle confronted his feelings and decided to talk to his mom. “I have something to tell you, Mom, but I just don’t know how!”

“It’s OK sweetie, you cam tell me anything. What’s wrong?”

"I’m just like you. I have held this secret for too long; ever since I was little, I wanted to be a girl, I should have been born that way, and to see you become a woman has made me so jealous! Mom... I want to be your daughter!”

Kyle teared up and Angela hugged her child tightly. Then she looked down and smiled at Kyle. “If you are serious about this, I can help you — but being a girl isn’t easy. But I am here for you.

“I’m dead serious, Mom, I hate being a boy, and I want to be a girl, as pretty as my mom!”

“Then it’s done, baby. Let’s go out on a shopping trip, our first as mother and daughter, what do you say to that…. Katie?”

“I can’t wait! Thanks, Mom!” Katie loved to hear the sound of her new name. Hand and hand, the son who was becoming a daughter went shopping for clothes and visited a salon with her new mother!

In a short time, Katie emerged as a cute teenage girl very bit as pretty as her mother. Her long legs and ice melting smile served her well in high school as every girl wanted to be her friend, and every boy wanted to ask her out!

Life was blissful in the Wilson home as Katie began taking hormones to develop her “girl shape”, while Angela and her boss Brian started to date. After many months, Brian proposed to Angela, who gleefully accepted!

Now 15 1/2, Katie was stunning in her bridesmaid gown, second only to the beautiful bride. Katie’s groom escort was a hunky high school classmate — and Brian’s cousin — Jake. Katie was smitten from that point forward, her body soaking in all the new estrogen, giving her enticing thoughts!

Angela and Brian honeymooned in the Bahamas where the new newlyweds wasted little time in breaking in Angela’s new female plumbing. After 30 plus years as a man, Angela knew what would turn on her mate. Now totally a woman, she let him playfully fondle her now full breasts and firm buttocks.

She knelt down before his inflamed manhood, and lovingly gave her man an blow job that sapped his strength. She then lay next to him, as Brian skillfully slid his warm fingers inside her newly-created love canal.

Angela squealed and cooed in sheer rapture, and when her husband was hard again... he took her. Tenderly but with lusty force, Brian fucked his beautiful bride for hours, and she was lost in a pure orgasmic haze.

As she moaned in pleasure, Angela was so thankful that she had a chance to truly become a woman — his woman — and the added bonus of a being a loving mom to her pretty teenage daughter!

Meanwhile, back at home, Katie was acting pretty silly when she tried on the wedding gown her mom had just worn days before. “It’s amazing,” she thought aloud, as she was under the impression she was alone. She thought about the journey Alex and Kyle had taken — struggling with male identities that were not true to the females they desired to be.

“I wish Jake was here… he could see me now, ” Katie sighed.

“I do,” said the would-be groom who had sneaked in the back door. “You are a beautiful bride, Katie.” The pretty teen could only blush as the hot guy she was fantasizing about took her in his arms.

Jake lifted her face to his, and kissed her, his tongue invading her sweet lips. She felt a hardness pressed to her abdomen. Within a few minutes that seemed like an eternity, the young lovers were undressed on her mom and step-dad’s bed.


“Oh Jake, fuck me, take me now! Make me your girl, I’ll be yours forever!”

As Katie pressed her delicate female frame against her boyfriend’s musculature, she thought about Angela and Brian, and what they must be doing at this moment, and giggled at the question: Who lost their female virginity first, Mom or me?

The giggle was suppressed as Brian aroused his “bride” as he sucked gently on her nipples, and caressed her bubble butt. Katie turned on her stomach, grabbed a pillow,and smiled to her beau, as she begged to break her ass-cherry!

“Thank you mommy!” Katie thought to herself. “You let me be a girl — and tonight, we both became REAL women!”

At age 18, Katie graduated high school and married Jake in the same church where her mother had been wed. Of course, this time, she wore her own billowing wedding gown. Angela dabbed away tears as she what a beautiful bride her daughter was.

up
137 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Too fast and not enough.

Hi Annabelle,

While this is a very sweet & sentimental story, and most of it flowed very well, and even had romantic and sensual moments, I can't help but think that maybe the ending was a bit rushed.

I do like how this story is written tho. There is acceptance from both as to each other's wishes, there is romance for both, there is erotic sensuality for both .... but .... there isn't enough of it.

Annabelle, this story could be written as a novelette, or novel. This is the kind of story that the mainstream needs to read. It is just that there isn't enough of it here.

With super love & big as the sky hugs
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

2 replies in 1 comment

1st to Nick - yea they do look kinda familiar ;) If you read my blog, my background is in captions - links to my Yahoo groups are there and my style has been mixing celeb glamour shots with the stories - and sure it would be a stretch to expect 2 transitioning persons in the same family to really look like 2 hot actresses posing in evening gowns - but hey it's fantasy right?

And that leads to Barbara's comments, and you are correct - my original story ended with Katie's moment of passion and I did go right to happily ever. Yes the story probably could be flushed out - a lot more! Although I do enjoy stories that have brevity - not quite "I'm wearing a dress and I'M A WHORE" but not a 29 chapter epic either. Coincidentially I am writing an epic for my caps group called "The Pageant" But I know this story is pretty fluffy - and (to quote Agent 86) LOVING IT! :)

Thx for the input xxoo

Deja Vu?

Don't the mother and daughter look familiar?

I can't help feeling I've seen them somewhere before. Perhaps they've just got those kinds of faces, and bodies, and...

Nice lovely story.

Daphne Xu's picture

Nice lovely story.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.