Belle of the ball 7

Printer-friendly version

I can't...I really have got to get a better line I can't believe I keep saying that. I just did it again didn't I?

My name is Bill Thorne NOT Belle. Yet here I am walking down the school hallways looking for all the world like one of the girls from the volleyball team. White tights in running shoes that have pink here and there. Red shorts that show not a single bulge. A tight school sweater with the demented cat on it, white, that shows me having puffy chest around where a girls breasts would be. Okay lets be honest it looks like I'm growing my own.

In my hands I have the stack of papers where all the girls signed that they took the sex ed feminine hygiene thing in gym class. I was of two opinions of that. One I was sent out with the forms because I'm male, at least someone sees that. But on the other hand my mind is playing pictures of scantily clad girls showing off all their privates too me. At least I hope they would.

Still tackle football would have been more fun than walking down a hall dressed like this. I keep getting eyed by boys all over the place. Heck even those same jerks who last week were teasing me about being a dweeb and learn to use a razor are eyeing me. It makes me feel like ants are crawling all over my skin. I would love to say the walk to the school office from the gym was mercifully short. It wasn't.

Probably took me the better part of 15 minutes to walk across the school to the office all decked out as a girl. I hated every second of it. So much so that as I approached the office I got goosed. A girl would have spun around and slapped the offender at worst. I'm a guy so I made a fist to hell with the papers and spun around with a haymaker ready to pound in the offender. My fist was caught by none other than Jason. Yes that guy from the drama class. The guy who kissed me on stage infront of everybody.

"That's no way for a lady to act Belle." My momentum of a moment ago was stopped.

"I'm no lady!" I'm not even a girl so what does it matter what punch I throw at another guy. He pulled me close so that our faces were not that far apart the only thing separating us was my other arm holding the papers to my chest.

"Maybe not yet but I'd be happy to break you of your tomboy habits and become the lady you are meant to be if you would honor me with a date." His eyes are ... uhhhhhh.... think!...

"Are you out of your fucking mind!"The nerve of this jerk! First he kisses me infront of everybody on stage then he gooses me and now he wants me to d...dd....ddd I cant say it.

"You make me that way Belle."

"Jason, Belle 2 feet apart at all times on school property. Mr. Glason do you need time in detention to think of your actions? Ms. Thorne I believe you have some papers to deliver?" Our principal Mr Haward, not Howard, Haward had come to my rescue like I was some helpless girl. I was embarrassed since this drew attention to me. Jason let me go and stepped back. My fist fell to my side but didn't release yet.

"Tomorrow night 7. Movie okay?" The nerve of this guy! I just stood there with an open mouth as he walked away. It took me a bit to get my head together as I prepared to yell at him that it was not okay. I never wanted to see him again and to stay away from me! I took a deep breath ready to yell when I got spooked by a hand on my shoulder. I actually jumped a little from it. I did not squeal, boys do not squeal!

"Sorry Belle, but I believe those papers are for me."Mr. Haward said while leaning down, okay I'm short so what,his face not really all that far from me which caused me to step back a step as he was in my personal space.

"Yeah.. Here these are from the gym teacher Ms. Brandy." Why is he looking at me with that stupid grin?

"Belle it's amazing how in just a few days you have become quite the girl. But I think you should slow it down a touch with the boys you might get hurt."

What the? I'm not a girl or a trans girl! This is all just a big mistake. I tried to come to school as Bill! All those things went through my mind and as I was about to reply he interrupted me.

"Anyways young lady I believe that that is your mother and sister out front maybe you should go help your sister like a good girl." It was not really a request more of a better do it suggestion. Of course as a guy I could tell him to go f... well you get the idea. But I did need to help mom with sis I already knew that. Free of the papers I walked out the front door and was well on my way to the car when a wolf whistle reminded me of how I was dressed. I just hung my head down and continued on through the stares my sister and mom were pinning me with.

"Just don't ask! I'm having a really bad day!"I stated before mom even opened her mouth. Samantha was just giggling. I'll get her later somehow.

"I....See. And here I thought I was meeting my son Bill at school today... Uhmm Belle is there something you want to tell me and your father? Maybe that t.v. reporter was not so far..."

"MOM it's not like that! I'll tell you when I get home!" Mom and I wrestled a bit getting Sam out of the car and into the wheelchair. She was in a long skirt that covered most of her leg cast and a sweater. No I don't know or care about the colors. Her remaining bruises were nicely hidden though. We had just got her settled and mom was adjusting her skirt to drape just so, its a girl thing I didn't see a problem, when three of Sam's girlfriends walked up. One of them sorta ticked a warning in my mind but couldn't figure out why.

"Sammie!" Squeals hurting eardrums followed. The three girls descended on mass to my sister with hugs while mom and I stood by. Sam smiled back at them and it was soon a rapid speak fest. I've been around the rapid girl speak before, while I do not really understand it I am used to it, more or less. I was grabbing the handle thingys that Sam uses for the short term to get in and out of the car for mom when ...

"So Belle what are you gonna wear on your date with Jason tomorrow night? Do you need to go shopping for the best outfit?"

"Of course she does numwit she probably doesn't have all that much for clothes yet she has only been out for a week."

"Oh good point but Den is right we should take her shopping for the right outfit and retail therapy is just what Sam needs as well. Imagine helping her little sister pick the right outfit to go out him!"

"How did you get so lucky Belle? We have been trying for ages to get him to notice us and you come along and steal his heart."

Blink Blink Please tell me that did not just happen infront of mom! I turned to mom to see if she had heard that. From the pure white look of her face I would say that this is a yes.

"I...I...I think I'll be going now. It would seem I will have to get Dave to look at some new paint for Belle's room after all. Oh here Belle don't forget your uniform you will need it for your deportment class after school." With that mom calmy gets into her car and tries to restart the already running engine. I think she is in a little bit of shock. Then again she is not the only one.

So there I stand a girls school uniform in one hand while I'm wearing makeup, a schoolgirls volleyball outfit. I have 3 girls all trying to get me to go shopping with them for an outfit I don't need for a date I never even agreed to. My sister is in her wheelchair and her eyes are the size of goose eggs one minute and narrowing to slits the next as she looks at me. Am I dead meat with my sister somehow? You bet! Mom is driving away thinking that her son is now really her daughter and she is talking about paint?

I wanna go back to being invisible as Bill!

up
243 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

If someone says "Belle will love being a girl" I'll SCREAM!

He does NOT want to be a woman. Why should we be happy about this juggernaut that is feminizing him?
This is fast approaching the end of comic funny and into tragic train wreck.

NO ONE believes him, even his idiot mother who left him wearing girls clothes with only girls clothing in case they got filthy!

And I go back to the reaction to the breast form glue. What, they think he WANTS breast?

Now this idiot from the play?

THAT'S stalking buster!
Aaaaaaak!

Why won't anybody stop for a freaking minute and listen.

I swear if he killed himself but left a public suicide note saying he did it because everyone was forcing HIM to be Belle, they would bury him dressed as Belle.

"He only did it because he was scared to admit she wanted to be Belle. SO sad."

He is who he is PERIOD.

Still no credible evidence he is transgendered and a gentic female or mentally is a girl, just a quite guy who can pass as a girl who is too shy to SPEAK UP!

What does he have to do to prove he IS a male. Commit mass murder? Or would they blame it on PMS?

Infuriating tale, tels.

Don't know whether to cheer or run amuck.

John SMASH!

Nah. Works for the Hulkster but...

Where the hell has *freedom of choice* run off to in his *universe*?

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

This story seems to fall into that category

You know the one I'm talking about. "If they don't speak out, then they must like it." At least in a few other stories we've seen using said trope, there were indications that under all their protestations there was an underlying element of femininity -- Gaby comes to mind, at least from about a third of the way through the stories onward. In this case, though, all we see is a comedy of errors leaving the poor subject too shellshocked to so much as have a CHANCE to protest, with others' actions leaving any protests they do make irrelevant since nobody seems to give a care about what he actually SAYS, just about what they see.

Tels, you draw me in with your writing even when it, quite frankly, leaves me pissed off and fuming. Thank you for disarming my problems with the school uniform issue -- at least partially -- but I'm looking forward to the day I read about a character in one of your stories who stands up for themselves versus the onrushing tide of people trying to tell them who or what they should be. I can empathize with your characters enough that seeing these things happen to them hurts me as a reader.

Geez, now I'm sounding all negative.

Regardless, keep up the good work. Here's hoping Bill's actual wishes eventually mean something to someone else.

Melanie E.

Oh For Goodness Sake...

Ok fine, if Bill can't regain some control of this situation from the boy's perspective because of how he looks at the moment he needs to work with what he has and immediately go for feminine outrage as a control element. For goodness sake, this Jason character pinces 'her' rear - manhandles 'her' and then declares he is intitled to do all this simply because he finds 'her' attractive. He strikes me as the kind of guy who would commit date rape and excuse his actions because his date turned him on and 'she enjoyed it'.

Bill needs to immediately state to these girls, loudly and with outrage, that he will never accept a date from someone who acts like Jason. He shouldn't even bring up the fact that he is a boy, just focus on the way that Jason treated him. Then ask why anyone in their right mind would want to have anything to do with someone like him, because he most certainly does Not - now or ever. Don't confuse the subject with gender and deal with it from the girls' point of view but do deal with it, Now.

For the love of Heaven, do not try to force Bill on a date with Jason!

You can have the girls' try to arrange a date for him with someone who is an actually nice guy instead. It would be much more amusing if Bill doesn't want to hurt some poor guys feelings while trying to think of how to turn him down gently. ;)

I disagree. ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... Being constantly taken for a girl is the larger issue. People accept most readily what they want to believe or already believe. If he acts like a girl and refuses to go out with Jason for reasons that any girl would have, it will only reenforce in their minds what they already believe/want to believe, that he is a T-girl.

If I were him, I would get the hell out of there, break away and run! Go home and get on his computer. Write out his statement that "I AM A BOY, NOT A GIRL! I HAVE NEVER WANTED TO BE A GIRL! I AM A BOY WHO LIKES GIRLS, NOT BOYS, AND I WILL NEVER GO ON A DATE WITH JASON OR ANY OTHER BOY! IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT I LOOK LIKE A GIRL; I HATE DRESSES, MAKEUP, ETC., AND I LOOK FORWARD TO BEING A BOY WHO LOOKS LIKE ONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" and so on, explaining all that has happened and why he keeps looking like one. Put up signs in his room stating, "DON'T TOCH ANYTHING! DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING!" Try to get this all done and leave before his mom gets home; leave several copies of what he wrote scattered around the house so she can't possibly miss seeing one of them. Go to kinko's and have a hundred or so copies made of what he wrote. Post them at school; hand them out to anyone who will take them; Mail them to newspapers, etc. Post what he wrote on facebook. too. Hell, rent a billboard.

BE a lady!

You see...

A story like this what happens when someone is high on Dr. Pepper! Giggles Taarpa ! LOL

Lillipickle

Wot a lillipickle, or should that be Billipickle? Can't help but feel someone's gonna have to pick up the Belle when the Bill rings. k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

Run away

It seems that the only way Bill can get away from all those that will to help him become the girl that think he wants to be would be to run away. Staying is not working as everyone is driving him deeper into the pool of femininity. Don't stay, find some male clothes and escape this town and find some people that will listen and help him out of this mess.

Belle of the ball 7

The ONLY way for Bill to end this nightmare is to force his family to STOP with the Belle crap, or he WILL do something drastic to end it all. If Bill commits suicide, it will end his nightmare, but leave his family with the results of not listening.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Sorry, I know it would mess up the story

But if Bill just said NO, I'll bet something would change. I know commitments and such. C'mon, report ason for harassment and get people to leave you alone.

As they say, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. If he raises a stink, and just flat refuses to act the part of a girl, well too bad for everyone else!

Wren

Hi Tels,

I complement you on getting so many readers "all riled up", and in short, little pieces; maybe like a mosaic?

I'm not getting upset, I'm just enjoying your story! But... involving myself slightly....

>> It seems that the only way Bill can get away from all those that will to help him become the girl that (they?) think he wants to be would be to run away. <<

I think he could see a school councilor and if that doesn't work, some mental health or medical professional. Talking to anyone, tho', he has to be more assertive! (In many situations my assertiveness has been inadequate or worse; however, I have read books and taken a short class. The books were better!) It would go like this: "broken record technique":

Bill, entering councilors office: "I want to say something."
Councilor: How's your transition going? How are the girls.... How are the boys..... Are the teachers.....
Bill: "I want to say something."
C: etc.' etc.
B: "I want to say something." repeat until:
C: You want to say something?
B; I am a boy, etc. from other comments.

If hopeless try other adults; if he can't see a therapist, he can actually go to the cops, But not in Drag. Dress in secret, leave in secret, ride bike or walk. He can act distraught or how he feels, if he feels distraught, etc.; say it's driving him crazy, he doesn't know what to do, he feels like he has to run away, etc. Stay away from statements that might make the cops send him to the psych ward, like hurting himself or others; who knows where that might lead! The cops should connect him with some medical or psych person, if he asks.

Almost last resort: see some hopefully sane religious authority, paster, minister.....

Last resort: see some right wing religious authority..... (Really bad press from our detractors, publicity, many bad things....) 8 )

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

The best part

Valcyte's picture

I agree with Renee's comment. The best part is that the "Rilies" seem to be dropping out one by one. Great fun. I am looking forward to lots more in the next 26 chapters. Yummee! I think Belle will love being a girl. Oops, did I just hear someone scream?

Val