Belle of the ball 5

Printer-friendly version

I can't believe ... I really gotta stop thinking that. It's happening deal with it girl! I can't believe I just thought that!

So yes here I am in a ladies restroom at a local gas station surrounded by girls, in there uniforms just like I'm wearing, from St Marys Catholic Girls Academy. Well the summer cute uniform. The pink winter one isn't so nice to look at. The girls names I'm not so sure about I caught a Crystal and Sara, not too sure about the rest though.

They of course insist that I should put on the sweater as it's 'shameful' to wear the uniform incorrectly. Whatever I pull it out of the bag and look at it, then look at theirs, then look at it again. They are not quite the same. I show them this and they are just as puzzled by this as well. Before long we leave en mass to go outside where I have all the intentions of going home. When of course I find out they came by bus and they have a teacher with them!

I finally find someone who doesn't seem to watch that idiot on tv and wouldn't you know it she believes I'm one of the girls from her school! I tried to explain who I am, even show her the sweater as proof I'm not one of her girls. It takes her a minute before she phones someone, another picture of me as Belle navigates the airwaves, and she talks for a bit. She is still suspicious but says she will drop me off at the school instead. I thank her and say I can walk... home anyways but I didn't tell her that.

I should know better as "It's not safe for a young lady to walk by herself". I insist a bit too much, okay swearing was a really bad idea. As you may have guess I arrived at my school dressed in that schoolgirl uniform complete with sweater just as lunch was finishing. So everybody was outside to see me get off the bus, it has their initials all over it, to my surprise was a group of girls, a large group, wearing a uniform just like I was.

It would seem that without trying I was helping my sister again. The original plan was for my sister to dress up in the uniform as a protest, apparently the school was thinking of enforcing a dress code. I was all for it or would be but now I'm stuck as a part of the protest in my sister's place.

"Belle you are such a sweet sister I wish I had one as caring as you."

"Thank god your not trying to be a boy anymore! You just are not one this is so you!"

"I still think your a freak so stay away from the girls bathrooms!"

"Does she have to wear it! She makes us look bad she is far too cute!"

The comments as you can see were varied. School was not fun. That skirt is way to darn short and you have to sit on the seats pantied bottom only. My new panties got exposed to the girls a few times as I was not paying attention and spread my legs open a few times. Why did I have to wear pink of all colors! I was given a note that mom would pick me up from school just before last period. I was fine with that as walking home trying to keep the skirt held down would have been a pain.

Mom was not impressed at all when I got into the car. I explained that this was her fault, or tried too, as she gave me the wrong bag. The teacher from the other school had contacted mom about my shameful language.

"Bill you have no idea how close you came to being a girl at the school after you finished this school for detention in a deportment class! My son at an all girls school! I just saved your hide mister and you better be thankful for it!"

"I'm sorry Mom it's just that I'm tired of everyone trying to make me a girl! I just wanted to go home and she wouldn't let me."

I originally thought we were going home but we went to the hospital instead. Apparently mom was to drop off the bag for my sister this morning before we got sidetracked. Today she would have been released to my mom in her two casts and she was to have come to school. However things didn't work out quite as planned. I was never so happy to visit my sister in her hospital room and get changed. Sam did thank me for doing my part to help the cause. Even though she did pout a bit that her 'sister' would disappear later that night.

After many forms and much maneuvering via a wheelchair we got Sam into the back seat of the car. She got belted in laying on her side. The rest of the ride home I spent reading the directions for the solvent. Leave on for 20 minutes and then put fingers in to separate. Additional solvent would have to be applied as necessary. I couldn't wait to get rid of these things and back to being Bill.

I should mention that before I got changed I was ambushed by the girls from the ward. I still do not know the official name of the ward. The nurses just called it the ward and that was that. Still those cute little faces and pouty eyes turn me to mush. It was that reason I had read part of the Harry Potter and the sorcerers stone book. Now many people have seen the movie but never read the first book. The first one was aimed at children and was not very thick. I prefer the movie myself so part way in I added stuff from the movie.

I am an actor of a sort and do have my wacky voice so I not only read the parts from memory in a close approximation of the actors voices but did some of the movements from the scenes as well. The girls were so thrilled they clapped, those that could, and gave me many a hug for being 'such a nice girl to read for us'. What really put tears to my eyes was the one girl in her wheelchair who said she wanted to be just like me when she grew up. Her assistant broke out into tears at the mention of this and with a bit of hand waving I got the idea she would never make it. In my pocket I have a small paper where there is a golden stick figure with the name Belle holding hands with a much smaller but upright girl in pink named Trisia. I haven't told mom or sis about this. It's a private memory I will keep.

We made it home before 5 and I was put to work helping mom make supper. Sis was helped to her wheelchair and she was positioned to see and talk with us. The meal was fairly simple leftover roast warmed up and the potatoes were chopped into a frying pan with a bit of butter. Our roasts are not beef they are tofu. We just cook them in a vegetarian beef broth which isn't that bad. Dad says it's almost as good as the real thing. Still roast sandwiches with fried potatoes and onions makes a good meal. Sam tried to put out the small pill containers herself on the table. When we have supper we also have these vitamin pills to go with it and everyone has their own pill box. She fumbled a few and burst out crying. I helped her by picking them up and giving them to her to try again while wheeling her around the table. It wasn't much but I guess after the hospital feeling like you helped with supper was a big thing.

While we waited for Dad to get home from work mom told us about her day at work. She works for a charitable, not charity, organization. A charity has volunteers where a charitable people get paid... sorta. The pay is lousy actually little more than enough to cover gas and a few expenses. The big plus is the clothing allowance card. It some stores it gets us a huge discount in others we get stuff which is totally covered. Underwear is one of those otherwise I would not have 4 bags upstairs with my new lingerie. I still don't know what I'm gonna do with them. I have to admit though the panties do keep me supported better than guys tidy whites.

Dad arrived soon enough and we ate our meal after saying the usual grace. Oh that well we all just say GRACE hands together and that's that. As to what faith we are.. its either christian or catholic I don't really know which is which. After supper we all carried the dishes into the kitchen to put in the sink. Even Sam brought hers, with me pushing the chair. We leave them soak in the sink before bed mom or dad puts them in the dishwasher to wait for a full load. None of this hand washing dishes everyday. Still dad and mom can relax, usually infront of the tv. I sometimes join them other times I go read in my room.

Today I ran upstairs and stripped off the bra so I could put in the solvent. It felt a little weird but not burning or anything so I sat at my desk doing the bit of homework while the solvent did its trick. I waited about 20 minutes or so before I checked them most of the form was ready to come off except around the nipples. I added some more solvent goop and this time it actually did burn but since I was so close I just did the grin and bear it thing. !0 minute later and a bit of skin I was free of the forms. I left them on my desktop with the gooey stuff still on them gooey side up and went to wash off the remainder on my chest. My skin felt really sensitive as I washed and I'm sorry to say got little Bill a tad excited.

Putting on a shirt after having the forms on so long felt weird. It was almost like I was breaking some rule not having anything so I grabbed a camisole and put that on. I gotta tell you a satin cami almost got me excited again on my oversensitive chest. Still it was better than a bra. Homework done I went downstairs just as the nightly news was finishing.

"In other news today our local t-girl Belle made an appearance in her St Marys Catholic Girls Academy uniform, for those who don't know St Marys is a exclusive private girls only school for talented young ladies. Our Belle entertained the girls at the hospital with an entertaining rendition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone."

This was followed by me on screen in that uniform doing my skit of Hagrid telling Harry "Your a wizard Harry". Dad stood up from the couch and walked by the closet grabbing sis's coat from the closet and went outside. We didn't see him till the next morning where he was asleep on the couch. This left mom to answer the phone call from a certain Academy that wanted a certain girl by the name of yours truly to ah.. visit for deportment lessons. I do not know all the details but they settled on the deportment lessons. I do know mom sent me to get 'my uniform' apparently I just inherited it, so she could have it clean for me to wear after school tomorrow. At first I thought she said for school itself but I heard it wrong. Thank god there was no way I wanted to go to school again as a girl no way no how.

Sleep that night was not easy as my chest itched fiercely and my flannel pj's were not helping. Out of desperation I changed into the cami again leaving on the pj bottoms which seemed to do the trick. It seemed like I had just fell asleep when my alarm blared telling me it was time to get up for breakfast. I passed dad on the couch on my way to the kitchen to grab a bowl of cereal. Mom and sis were busy upstairs trying to get her ready for school so I poured myself a bowl and sat to eat. Dad stumbled into the kitchen not long after for his morning coffee. Neither one of us was all that awake yet when he sat down.

"Morning Belle."

"Morning dad." I continued to munch away on my cereal for a bit when I realized what he had said. This also coincided with my dad choking on his coffee.

"I thought I would see Bill my son this morning?"

"It was the solvent dad my chest is all sensitive or something this morning." When I looked down I noticed that not only was I wearing a camisole but my nipples and surrounding tissue had expanded overnight. So much so that it really did look like a girls chest. One just starting to bud!

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!"

After a quick phone call to the pharmacist emergency number, I think we got her out of bed, we found out I had a slight reaction to the solvent. My swelling should reduce to normal in a day or so. Till then and maybe a few days afterwards I would be sensitive in that area. I pleaded with mom to let me stay home from school but she said I wasn't sick. After telling me to just wear a camisole, unless I really wanted to wear a bra which I didn't, and nobody should notice. Still she said she would talk to the doctor or make an appointment for me just in case. I love my mom she called me Bill the entire time.

The bad news was that this had made me late for school. I ran upstairs and quickly grabbed a change of underwear from the bags I had left on the floor. I had my feet into my pants when I realized I had put on the panties without thinking. Since I was wearing a matching camisole I hoped nobody would notice. My pants were a bit a trouble to put on before I realized they were Sam's from the other day. Too late to change I put on a tshirt and ran to the bathroom. A quick smooth over with some mouse and hairspray into my 'Bill' hairdo. I just sorta slick it back none of the previous days fluffing and stuff for the Belle look. It was still damp as I ran downstairs with my flannel shirt over my shoulder one shoulder and my bag in the other, I made sure it was mine, out the door I went only to be met with a huge gust of wind that twirled around the front porch area.

With a sigh I knew my hair was a total mess now and would have to wait till we got to school to fix in the mens room. I just made it to the bus ontime to get on when I realized I had slipped my sock covered feet into those ballet flats from the day before. I still don't know where my running shoes are. Still I was Bill and not Belle today. I got on to the bus and one of the girls from the day before waved me to sit beside her.

"Morning Belle oh nice cami! Where did you get it?" I looked down to see that yes you could just make out the camisole through my tshirt. You could also make out that I had the beginnings of breasts too or at least it looked that way. Still my hair should have...

Nope in the mirrored reflection of the bus window Belle's hairstyle stared back at me. Looks like Belle is going to school again today. This is not fair! I pouted all the way to school my flannel shirt forgotten over my shoulder.

up
245 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Belle of the Ball

Anonther great chapter. Thanks ! Tel/Jaci

Richard

Another good chapter !

This is another great chapter, with only two other comments...

....

1) The chapters a a little short, is it possible to " flesh them out" a bit..

2) and while I KNOW it goes against #1.... type FASTER, I'm loving this!

Sapphire

What?

You think a guy is incapable of feeling like that? Just because guys have a different way of handling their emotions does not mean they are incapable of having emotions. The fact that he is keeping it to himself is very guyish. Obviously he was extremely affected by strong emotions but instead of sharing those emotions like girls and women would he chose to put it away as a "private memory". That's a guy thing.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

With every chapter I read...

I have to chuckle and think 'Poor kid'.

Events just seem to keep conspiring to keep Bill as Belle no matter how much he/she protests or tries to avoid it. Comedy of errors? This is certainly that.

Maggie

Belle of the ball 5

He never gets a break! LOL! :)

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Reminder of Things Not Completed

littlerocksilver's picture

This chapter reminds me a bit of Crytal's incomplete story, I can't Go Home Like This. I think that's close to the title. I wish she would finish that story. I know you will complete this one.

Portia

In I Can't go Home Like That!...

due to a *comedy of errors* a sweet and talented boy is rendered probably impotent and sterile and highly feminized in body by *people who meant well* or *thought they knew what SHE wanted*.

I fear this tale is heading that route.

BTW I LOVE Crystal's incomplete masterpiece. A great tale of a child rising above adversity -- IE a series of terrible comic accidents -- to greatness, a greatness HE didn't want... at least not at THAT price.

I see several bad things for HIM in the chapter.

The reaction to the solvent giving him temporary breasts -- I ASSUME they are temporary.

The JERKS at the TV station yet again jumping on the promote that wonderful TG Belle girl bandwagon.
The sister missing her *new* sister, Belle.

And most ominously ... I quote.

>>
Still roast sandwiches with fried potatoes and onions makes a good meal. Sam tried to put out the small pill containers herself on the table. When we have supper we also have these vitamin pills to go with it and everyone has their own pill box. She fumbled a few and burst out crying. I helped her by picking them up and giving them to her to try again while wheeling her around the table. It wasn't much but I guess after the hospital feeling like you helped with supper was a big thing.
>>
Our EVIL AUTHOR TM tels has slipped in the perfect opportunity for our hero to be feminized via drugs... or for us to assume SHE is being feminized.

Seem to me at this point ONLY if it was proven he/she was intersex and really a genetic girl would this almost cruel comedy of errors have a happy ending. The chance of him successfully becoming accepted as a male is fast passing as is any chance of him physically and reproductively remaining a male.

Though he hates being FORCED to be a girl, he/she does it so naturally. He even privately admits he prefers women's panties as hey support/fit him better. In terms of his empathy he is either a very decent man or a born woman. He sure fits the stereotype of a caring nurturer.

Hum? He passes so well as a female even without the breast forms . Thought that is helped by his temporarily inflamed chest/nipples. Maybe she really IS a female? Hard to say though he mostly feels he is a male. The last few days have chipped away somewhat at that *armor* though.

But still, the way it is happening is scary. Whatever the truth of his/her existence, he sure seems to be being railroaded to femininity.

THAT is a proper thank you for being a good brother and helping out in a pinch?

This story impresses the do-do out of me, tels.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Not sure about the female part

... as apparently 'Little Bill' got a bit excited. So how far is Bill into puberty anyway? If he is just starting then hormones at this point will stop that cold, at least on the male path.

Thing is he is going to have to do something drastic to prevent himself from being taken a ride on the femininity super express. Poor kid.

Kim

Good chapter i really like

nikkiparksy's picture

Good chapter i really like this story but i am guessing at the vitamin's being oestrogen and spiro as when at the chemist's the day before the pharmacist said she didnt have the prescription for them yet . Looking forward too how this turn's out Thank you for a good story:).