Calendar Girls - Part 8

Printer-friendly version

Love is contagious, isn't it?

Calendar Girls
Part 8

MAY - May Deflowered

by Tammy Fairbanks
Copyright  © 2003 Tammy Fairbanks
All Rights Reserved.

 


 
 
Part Eight
 
May
May Deflowered

 
April opened her eyes to the songs of birds singing in the tree outside her window. Sunlight squeezed through the newly green branches and playfully danced through the blinds and onto the wall. The peaceful morning greeted her and she was content. She rested her palm upon her swollen abdomen and quietly listened and felt for the little life inside her. Her body was now visibly pregnant. Her baby was due in early September according to her doctor. She could hardly wait.

At first the news had left her somewhat distraught and distressed. Then she became accustomed to the idea and even began to bond with her baby. Her depression lifted as she accepted the new life that fate had arranged for her. The only regret she had was that Summer wouldn't be there to have a part in all of this, other than that one night, of course. This was Summer's child too, and April wanted her baby to know both parents.

She had stopped trying to get hold of Summer. Nobody had seen Summer in months, and there was no explanation for the strange absence for all this time. But the more April thought about it, the more she thought she should try again. She owed both her new child and her friendship to Summer at least that.
 

*   *   *

 
Sunny looked at her hair brush. Her pretty hair stuck to the bristles like it was some sort of magnet. Hair treatment medication had slowed her type of hair loss, but it was still happening. She looked in the mirror at her male features and her balding scalp. It seemed so unfair to her that she would always be a woman that would have to use lots of makeup and wear wigs for the rest of her life.

She was becoming more and more uncomfortable being a man. She realized that she always had been, but it was something she had been able to live with for a long time. Now things were changing for her and she realized that she was desperately unhappy looking at the rest of her life living as a man. The alternative, however, was equally scary.
 

*   *   *

 
May scanned the ads. It was going to be difficult to find a suitable place to live after she had gotten comfortable with life in a nice house and a happy home for many years. Emma had been increasingly insistent on her finding a different place to live. She didn't want to move and start over with a new spouse, but it looked like there wouldn't be any life for her with Emma anymore.
 

*   *   *

 
At the G.I.R.L. monthly meeting, Sunny was all over June. Of course June, dressed in male attire, was eating up all the fawning attention with a very smug smile. After June's repeated advances Sunny had fallen head over heals for the roguish redhead.

When June stepped outside for a cigarette, Sunny followed like a lovesick puppy. They were alone for a time, and Sunny used this as an opportunity to propose something she had been thinking about recently.

She started with a kiss. June's eyes darted about nervously, hopeful that nobody on the street would see him kissing another guy dressed as a woman. "I love you," she murmured. He didn't know how to respond to that, so he didn't. "You know, I've been thinking," Sunny went on. "It will be costly, but I think I can swing it. I want to transition. I want to be your woman full-time."

"Ohhhh!" moaned June. Sunny misinterpreted this as a positive response.

"And, honey, if we were to move in together, it would save us both a lot of money that we could use for my transition." Sunny went on. "Consolidating the bills would only be the start. I could also start taking care of you the way a good wife should."

"You want to get married!" cried June unbelievingly.

"Of course not!" Sunny replied. "Don't be silly. We can't get married until I get an operation, and that will be at least two years away. We'll have plenty of time to adjust to living with each other by then."

June disengaged Sunny's hands from his. "Sunny, you're really nice and a great fuck, but I don't really feel that strongly about you. Why can't we just keep things the way they are?"

Sunny drew back. She was stunned. An old phrase of her aunt's came back to haunt her. "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" Sunny realized that she had been used. She flushed with embarrassment and shame. Trembling, she turned and went back inside.

A minute later, May came walking up. A big smile lit up her countenance when she saw June. He returned her smile with his devilish grin and May felt something flutter inside her. "Hi beautiful!" he called. She blushed like a school girl. The feelings were strange to her as a woman, but she liked them.

They talked for quite a while. Then they went inside and joined the party. When Sunny saw the two of them together, she was furious with jealousy and hurt. By the time the meeting was over and May and June went off somewhere for drinks and dancing, Sunny began thinking thoughts of revenge.
 

*   *   *

 
The following week promised clear skies for a very special night. The prom was very beautiful. Dancing teens filled the gym floor. Chrissy and Derek were decked out in their most elegant formal clothes.

As they danced it seemed like they were made for each other. The bright young man in the tuxedo held his beautiful young lady in his arms most tenderly during all of the slow dances. There was a connection between them, Chrissy thought. Yet it seemed so strange to her, like it wasn't really supposed to be this way.

Chrissy liked Derek. He was a good friend, a special person deep down inside, but she felt no attraction for him physically. It presented quite a dilemma for the young girl. "What is love all about, anyhow?" she wondered as she danced in his arms. "There are no sparks, no fireworks, but can there be some sort of spiritual bond with the inner person? It's all so confusing!"

Later, when they had stopped dancing for refreshments, they chatted like long lost friends. Derek told her how things weren't going so well at home. He hated May's new boyfriend. "That bum is only after one thing. I could tell. He brought May home from a meeting last week and they had stopped somewhere for drinks. She was a bit tipsy. I think he was trying to get her drunk and get into her bed. If I hadn't been up late watching MTV I think he may have gotten his way. My being there put the kibosh on things."

"You're pretty protective of May, aren't you?" Chrissy said admiringly.

"Well, sure, of course," replied Derek. "After all, May is my... uh... father."

They both grinned at the way it sounded and then they giggled upon seeing each other's grin.
 

*   *   *

 
Emma cried Memorial Day Weekend. May and her new boyfriend had gone off for the weekend together. May was making a new life for herself, and Emma was losing a part of hers. And yet it was what Emma thought she wanted. She had been forcing May out of her life and now that May was leaving, she wasn't sure that was what would make any of them happy.

May thought of Emma and Derek a lot on the drive to the chateau. She had never been unfaithful to her family before, but now she was going off with June for a weekend trip, and she knew that most certainly sex would be a part of that. She felt regret that Emma didn't try and stop her from going. It was to May the final proof that Emma no longer cared about the family that they had together. It was true that things had changed so much it was now time to move on.
 

*   *   *

 
April went to Summer's house. She just knew it was something she had to do and her intuition told her that this was the right time to do it. Following her impulse she arrived at the house as the sun was slowly setting, turning the warm day into the beginnings of a cool evening. She rang the bell several times, but there was no answer. Apparently Ruth, Summer's unfriendly watchdog of a sister, was not home. Yet she had the feeling that Summer was there, even if Ruth wasn't.

She was persistent. She rang for a full five minutes. Finally she turned to go. She carefully stepped down from the porch; she didn't want to have an accident and hurt her baby. The snow from the cottonwoods danced about her feet in the cool breeze.

As she made her way to the car, a figure watched from the window. It was getting dark, but it wasn't too dark to see that April was pregnant. Summer made a quick decision and raced for the door!

April was just starting her car when a woman appeared tapping at her window.

"Yes, can I help you?" April asked as she rolled her window down.

"April! It's me, Summer! I changed, too!"
 

*   *   *

 
On Sunday morning May opened her eyes cautiously. She was just a bit hung over from the night before, but she had enjoyed it. It was her first sex as a woman and it was a bit scary at first because it was so different, but at the end she felt so emotionally fulfilled that she never wanted the warm feeling to stop.

She turned her head slowly to look at her bed partner, June. May gasped as she recognized the delicate features of the luscious naked woman sleeping next to her. Her voluminous long red hair spilled over her shoulders and curled all of the way down to her massive breasts. She was all woman, but May could tell that she was June!
 
 


 
End Part 8

up
135 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Original Comments

Re: Calendar Girls -MAY- May Deflowered (Score: 1)
by Jezzi on Aug 04, 2003 - 07:20 AM
(User info | Send a message)

When this series started, I really didn't think I would like it.. However, I am happy to say I was wrong and the story just keeps getting better and better as the plot develops. I still don't understand, though, why April and May are so accepting of their status and no one is trying to find a way to reverse the curse.

I can't wait to read that scumbag June's reaction to "her" change! :-) I also hope May and Emma can get back together.

As far as a career, April and May could make a fortune having sex with MtoF transexuals.

Weird

story but definitely entertaining. I mean sleep with someone, have sex with them and wake up a genetic woman? The words fastest SRS lol! The price is right too most definitely so where is my super fast surgeon? Dance, kiss, drink a little, g to a motel, have a little fun, wake up a woman, too cool!

Keep coming up with stories like this ok. I do like them!

Hugs

Vivien

OMG!

I knew there had to be more to that curse! (Hugs) Taarpa

Calendar Girls - Part 8

If April is pregnant with Summer now a woman, Does that mean that May is now pregnant since June is now a woman?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine