Vampyre 7.

Printer-friendly version

Vampyre 7.

Chapter 7

Oh…my eye’s shift involuntarily as I feel Donna’s hot fingers slip into my panties and into me…I’m horny and excited enough from the fighting but for her to have her body temperature hot fingers in me and feeling her pulse in those fingers as she’s fingering me…

I’m not long in kissing her hungrily…needful…

Bloodsenses are kicking it and driving me deeper into the erotic nature of being a vampyre…

Picture being able to feel not just where the blood is or how it moves through the body but there’s the mana in the blood that we all can sense. Like my hands on her breasts and I can feel the increasing sexual hum in her blood as her body reacts to that…the change goes through her fingers…her lips as we kiss desperately.

Now you know why vampire sex is so good? Now when we bite a lover and tie the mana and blood together using Sangira majik those emotions in their blood get lit up by the blood magic like lighting gasoline.

It’s why Vampyre sex is so good…and while that’s blasting through their veins as we’d feed we get that too…you are what you eat?

We also can do that with each other when we’re sated after fresh kills…that’s why after vamps often have a mass killing…they have wild crazy sex like that until the power of the blood we’ve taken wears off.

But this is the first time I’ve had such an encounter…as a lesbian…or in my new form…part of me wants to bite and part of me wants to feed and I’m fighting those urges…

Her fingers…her fingers…her fingerrrs!

Her heat and aggression…she knows I can take a lot of punishment and heal because I’m a Vampyre…a supernatural and she’s rubbing me harder than she ever would to a human and I moan out loud…pop fangs…I can’t help but bed-slam my hands into the fender of her truck leaving dents and no one in my life has ever made me cum so hard it made my knees buckle…I’m a vampyre…I’m strong…

She holds me up by her hand inside of me and presses her body hard to mine turning so she’s got me sort of held up mostly by the truck but the rest by her hip and I can’t help it but wrap my legs around her and she uses her hand and this wrist motion to push her fingers deeper and deeper into me and…

I’ve never been fucked that hard in my entire life than in those few minutes and when she kisses me as I’m bucking into her inflicking wrist thrusts…she cuts her lips on my fangs and she sucks on them drawing out some of my venom…and mixes it around in her mouth and kisses me…

I’d have screamed if her tongue wasn’t in my mouth.

But the mixture of the two and the passion she has for me…and the life and sunshine…and the…

It makes my heart scream in pain and pleasure and start beating again for a few minutes…alive!

Alive at night!

And I felt the touch of The Beast in the back of my darkness recoil from this.

It hurt too again as my body settled from the living panting and then it all stopping again but the afterglow…the feeling of The Goddess with me as I slip into the cold of the Vampyre me was there…

Love that transcends both life and death.

I rest there a few minutes before letting my legs down and looking at her and staring at her.

“You…you could’ve…”

“No…it wouldn’t happen.”

“You don’t know that Donna.”

She puts her forehead to mine. “No…I know you.”

Dammit…now I’m getting bloody tears running down my face. I’m feeling choked up and there’s this look in her eyes that has nothing at all to do with a glamour and everything to do with love and passion.

“Donna…”

“Yeah…?”

“I really have no idea what I ever had done to deserve this chance…”

“Me too…meeting you and falling for you wasn’t…well it wasn’t like when I was younger and in college….meeting you Alecia was…it was meeting that person finally that makes you get why no one else ever worked before.”

We kiss again and we slowly stop and part and I’m really glad that everyone’s pretty much still inside or I’d be really embarrassed.

“We should get going…and meet up with the others.”

She pulls her hand out and she winces. “Donna?”

“I’m okay nothing some tape won’t fix.”

“Tape?”

“You broke my fingers when you came.”

Oh…

I’m…..

Well how in the fang do you react to something like that?

Or her opening my door for me to get in even if we’re going from one fight to another.

I have never been as scared, giddy, shocked, confused by a being in my entire life….is this the way that normal people feel when the fall in love?

We head out and drive through the late night streets until we slow getting close and the others are there and also all of Jill’s agents and such there too and they’re shutting things down in a two or three block radius around the place. I’m seeing more agents’ here and there and Donna and I stop and we get checked.

A couple of these agents don’t have an electrical field like a human at all? And I can feel some varying forms of magic around too. We get let in and I’m getting eyeballed by more than a few of these people….I feel like we used ta say back home on the plantation. “like a cat in a room full of rockin chairs.”

They’ve got a lot of firepower there I’m seeing.

Donna pulls into a parking lot where the kids are and they’re getting ready themselves. I see a UPS box truck that has definitely been fitted for holding something and we get out and slowly walk over to the kids.

Donna’s looking around then at Jill. “This is more than what I was expecting.”

She nods drinking a coffee looking like she’s seen some action earlier tonight too. “They sent another unit to us to help contain things in case we get spillage.”

“Okay…Alecia?”

“He’ll likely use fodder. Raphael’s always been a coward and he’ll have thralls too it’s a good idea but I should still go in first.”

“Why?” Jill…

“He knows me and he knows I’m not with his side or with the rest of the Vampires, he’ll want to take me if he can, failing that he knows I ashed that cunt sister of his and some of his kids…he’ll want to make me pay. He’ll be more focused on me that the others filtering in after I’m there.”

“Okay but…we won’t be far behind you.”

“Fine…I want this as much or more than you do Jill.”

“We’ll see…”

I’m really trying hard not to tell her where to go and stuff and Donna’s blood pressure is up too. sometimes people just piss me off…living or non…especially if they think they’re right when right isn’t right it’s just a different…just grr.

She glares because yeah I did growl a little.

I don’t give her a chance to piss me off more. “Well no time like the present we’re burning night time.”

I walk away from Jill and because I’m making the point I’m not a vampire but something else I stop and I redo my make up in the window of one of the escalades before walking to the club with a sway on my hips.

Inside…inside I sort of know that this might just be where I prove myself to these people and maybe get my name off of their list.

I walk to the place and it’s an old hotel…gothy lookin guard/bouncers and I can feel the touch of thrilling on them…

Dammit this isn’t just a goth club but this is feeling more and more like a nest. I bare fangs and they open the doors without checking ID or asking for a cover.

The club is actually in the basement…it might have been the bar for the hotel and the convention room but now it’s all one big goth style dance club and there’s a lot of stuff going on and I’m feeling thralls I’m seeing bodies moving around with no electric spark to them at all and there is a definite feeling of…wrong on so, so many levels…I catch a glimpse of someone taking a hit of meth from a pipe but there’s a vampire blood hint to it…and I see the human’s eyes get infused for a second with vampire red then that clouds over and get’s washed away from this shimmer of green…

Oh this is not good.

up
100 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

ok, that explains

the other side of what Raine was seeing.
next should be a hell of a fight.
great job, thanks

Oh yeah it'll be a heck of a fight:)

She never liked Raphael even before this green eyed stuff.
*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Different POV

That adds to each part without making any of it appear redundant is a trick to manage. You do it well.

May we be truly grateful for what we're about to receive. Here it comes!
Hugs
Grover

I'm been playing around learning:)

I find it really helps to mentally storyboard things like when they build a comic. I hope that you'll enjoy the upcoming adventures.

*Big Hugs*

Bailey.

Bailey Summers