Mistaken Girl chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

hmmm whaa... let me sle....

Ouch that's my hair you witch!

I don't care if you think I should write..

Great I'll pack you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for your trip. Bye!

In case your wondering this was not my idea. I was perfectly happy to come here in my old baggy jeans and sweatshirt. So what if it had a stain who cares it didn't have holes. The jeans did but that's kinda in style. My Nike ripoff running shoes with the one loose sole wasn't that bad and they were at least comfy. But nooo. My older sister in her infinite lack of wisdom was totally thrilled to have a younger sister. Hence I was obligated to look the part.

Not that I looked that much like a boy at the moment. I tried when I got home that day. Jeans and tshirt went on as fast as I could but I still looked way to much like a girl. This was after we walked in the door right infront of my sister. She took one look at me and did two things I still don't understand. She did the Oh my god your sooo cute!

Then she hugged me while jumping up and down. Don't get me wrong mom and sis always were the touchy feelie types just not with me. It was like I had the plague before. I went got changed as soon as I could and came back down while mom was telling sis all about my adventure. Since that day she has been trying alot to bring out her 'little sister Krisa'.

First it was by making me practice being a cheerleader with her. I am in good shape and all that and for the most part am pretty flexible. However the first day I was sore all over even after drinking lots and lots of water. Note to others: Do not practice cheerleading in the back yard on a really hot and humid day. The next few days I got the hang of it. Cheerleading is really not that hard to learn the basics. It's mostly jump around do cartwheels flips and move pom poms around alot while screaming your lungs out.

The idea is to get people in the crowd excited about the game they are attending instead of just sitting there making the vendors pockets alot richer as you stuff your face silly. A cheerleader is supposed to get you involved in a sense. Though mostly us guys, er well I am a guy you know, to drool over the cute chicks and fantasize about them while sporting a noticeable lump in ones crotch.

Why was I helping her? Oh she is trying out for a position on the team at her school. Which is why I am here today with her. Part of my punishment for being Krisa is to have my sister act as watchdog over me. I was all for coming as myself but apparently this hairdo of mine has not relaxed enough for that to happen. So my black skirt and red top are being sported while I sit on this wooden bench that hasn't seen a descent coat of paint in years.

One thing I should mention is that I still sport a smooth front. Why because that tape is still there and doesn't want to come off yet. Putting medical tape, alot of it, over my pubic hair was a really boneheaded move. I haven't told mom or sis about it either. For now I just sit to pee wipe myself and wash very well down there. I figure that eventually the soap and water will work it off without losing skin and hair in the process. I am fairly sure that to get it off otherwise would require a trip to the doctors office, which we cannot afford. Just like we cannot afford for me to get a male haircut. Mom says it will relax and soften up enough to be restyled by my lack of grooming into a baggy boys hairstyle in no time.

As much as I loath being Krisa my cousin and her friend are trying hard to prevent her death. The other day I spent about an hour on the phone, much to my sisters mirth, where I spoke maybe 5 times in total. They seem to be bound and determined to take me shopping for a descent wardrobe before school starts up again. I tried to tell them it wasn't gonna happen and there was no way mom would let me go there. It somehow came out that instead they think the school is being bitchy about the scholarship thing instead. It is not my fault stop laughing!

This morning sis decided that what I wanted to wear was either to awful looking, ugly or disgusting. Really I think she was bound and determined to show off her little brother cum sister, aka me. When I, purely out of frustration put this on she was super happy. I got told in no uncertain terms to change my underwear. Speaking of underwear bras. Now mom actually thought it was a good idea for me to wear one instead of wobbling around, as she put it, so I have worn one all week. My sister happily donated me two of her old bras. Meaning ones she bought in excitement that don't really fit her. I have to admit they do help a bit and I don't jump around as much especially when doing the cheer stuff. It still feels too weird to wear one.

I'm wearing the pushup thing again giving me a respectable girls chest verses the other ones that just hold everything in place and I'm otherwise flattish. I have been introduced to the girls here as her little sister Krisa of course. The skirt is annoying. I swear skirts were developed to give people calluses on the inside of their knees as everytime your knees drift apart at all someone is right there telling you to close them which means smack they go together.

Yes I'm brooding or pouting live with it!

"Hey Krisa" who me?" why don't you get changed and help out your sister?" Huh? Your not serious I don't even want to be here!

"I didn't bring anything." Ha showed you can't make me jump around in this skirt she will just have to suffer all on her own. I have been enjoying watching my sister make a fool of herself. Normally she isn't that bad but she is having a major case of nerves and making mistakes.

"Oh I can lend you an outfit." mutters Mandy's little sister Alisa beside me. I'm not the only kid sister here today. Actually there is like 40 girls all trying for 4 spots on the highschool junior cheerleading team. Which means there is another 20 girls all watching the try outs with maybe 10 siblings along. Mandy is already a cheerleader and is helping the tryouts in her training outfit. Which looks alot like the regular cheerleader uniform just without the flashy colors. Alisa has latched onto me since I got here and is one of the girls here who are doing their best to make sure I get calluses.

"No I can't let you huwaaa..." and I get dragged into the school's ladies locker room. Apparently I didn't get the option to refuse. Darn girl speak I still don't get this. I wanna go back to being a boy its so much easier!

"Resistance is futile you will be assimilated!" Oh shut up useless brain!

Comments as always are appreciated.

up
169 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Aww poor boy :--(, but why

Aww poor boy :--(, but why can't he get his hair cut? I mean a boy doesn't need to go to the barbers to get a hair cut. Just use an electric razor, that's how my dad used to do my hair :-(, otherwise you can use scissors to cut it short enough. If he really hates looking like a girl, he would do it, even if it ended up looking like the worst hair cut in history.

He's not putting that much of a fight against being Krisa either, so maybe I shouldn't feel so bad for her?

grtz & hugs,

Sarah xxx

"Resistance is futile you will be assimilated!"

Love the story and that last sentence is a good one as it makes you think is he fighting it or just going along with her subconcious want to be a girl. Only the next chapter will tell us more.

Keep up the good work
Randi

Randi

Mistaken Girl chapter 6

Wonder how much longer ill he deny liking being a girl?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

"Resistance is futile"!

Giggles.

Thanks for this, sweetie.

DogSig.png

AHHH

My Popcorn :sniffle:

More!

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

More please. A hell of a ride so far!

*giggles*

lol

Kind of want to see more of this (I actually set up an account to comment)

just your average crazy person

reread

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

*attempts to bribes a certain muse to hide the powertools again*

Just ReRead what's here so far, I really like this one, hope to see more.
I luv the way "Krisa" is just swept along.
"Resistance is futile you will be assimilated!"
*giggles*

I wonder what will happen. I

I wonder what will happen.

I hope she will get proper help for her transition..

Cant wait for more...

Love..Elizah.

how can we be assimilated if

how can we be assimilated if you don't continue your story (please)

Very enjoyable story but

Very enjoyable story but again..disappointed that your
muse has urged you on elsewhere. Sigh

alissa

Cheerleading

This is typical some boy being manipulated by a bunch of girls but it's a very interesting read I like it.