Betty Smith’s Transgender School

Printer-friendly version

Betty Smith’s Transgender School

The court system has classified me as “Class 31”. Which means my mother has full control over me. I have been in courts many times -- I guess this is like throwing me in jail. The State will pay all costs to have me re-educated, they say. Not sure what that means.

My mother and I just left my doctor where the doctor gave me four shots. I was feeling very relaxed when my Mom told me of my new life because of the Court ruling me “Class 31”.

She tried to tell me how good my new life will be. I knew in the back of my mind what this “Class 31” was, but with the medicine in me now, I found it hard to fight her idea of change, let alone try to run away. All I could do was cry, knowing I had lost control of my life.

I got nervous, since I knew some of what she might be thinking. The lawyer had explained it all to me.

I continued crying, asking her not to take me to that girly school. I would do anything for her. I could not become a girl! I won’t!

(Editors note: My Word file got mixed up and the paragraphs got all messed up, sorry, but enjoy.)

Mom said, “Tommy, you WILL be trained and developed as a girl, and that means you will attend Betty Smith’s Transgender School. You have caused your own re-education, and now I am following the Court's decision. When finished you will be my sweetest child ever and we will have so much fun as Daughter and Mommy, you will see. Just think, no more trouble from you!”

I could not believe my eyes! Here we were pulling into the school. Now, no time to run. I begged her to take us home again -- I would change! With a big smile she said, “Tommy, here is your new home for many months. I will come visit but I want you to behave and become a good girl”.

Did she say “good girl”? At the front door I jumped out and tried to run. All of sudden I got a huge shock in my leg and down I went. Next thing I knew I was locked in a chair in a nurse’s office as she gave me 3 or 4 more shots.

Mom gave me a kiss and said I was in good hands as she left. She told the staff, “Take good care of my new girl, I am looking forward to having a sweet daughter”.

"Ok, Tommy take my hand, let’s go meet your Matron," the nurse said to me. I could not stand up, I was so weak. I told her I could not get up, that my legs were too weak.

The nurse smiled and said, “Tommy that is good, that means the medicine is working and you are doing just fine. We will put you in this wheelchair and take you now. Don’t be afraid, you're fine. It’s just the medicine we are giving to you to help in your transformation”.

Off we went, I scared, what was happening to me? I wanted to get up and run out the only door, but that couldn’t happen. Plus I saw I still had that ankle bracelet which shocked me the last time I tried to run.

As we were walking there were several teen girls walking by us. At least they looked like girls. They were giggling, saying something like, “Look Melissa, here is another boy coming here, he does not know what he is in for”. The nurse told them to behave and move on. Like magic the teens stopped talking and curtsied and walked away. Wow, they really listened to her!

We got to what the nurses said is my new home away from home. The room was clearly decorated for a girl. Canopy bed, makeup table, two full-length mirrors, room all done in pink and white lace. “Tommy how do you like your new room sweetie?" “I want to go home, I don’t want to be a girl,” I said.
“Don’t worry sweetie, we will help you over come your fears of becoming a girl and living your new life as a pretty sweet girl. Now let me help you into bed and sit you up. Your new Matron will be here soon.” “What is a Matron, I asked.

“Well Tommy, she is going to be your new Mommy for your stay with us. She will room with you here and help you transition into your new life. She will become your next best friend and your mentor, your teacher. After all, you do have a lot to learn, you know!”
I was so confused. Why did my Mom put me here? Was I that bad? I have to figure a way out of here quick. Maybe tonight I can sneak out.
In walked this beautiful 25 year old gorgeous girl. Who is this beauty I thought?

“Hi Tommy, I am your Matron. I will be with you each step of your journey to becoming a beautiful girl. I think you will enjoy your journey and I know I will love helping you. You must have a thousand questions, poor dear!” “Yes, when can I leave? And what is your name?
“Tommy, you are with us for many months for your transformation. My name is Sally but you must call me Matron, do you understand?”
“Yes Matron I do, not sure why I understand but I do. I am scared and I fear this place. Is there any way I can get out of here now?”

“Silly boy, you have no control now. You are under our control. Don’t be scared, this won’t hurt and I think when we are done you will like your new life. We have helped thousands of boys like you to become proper young ladies of the world. In fact you will meet many sissies tonight at dinner.”, the matron said.
My head was spinning, this must be a dream?

“Ok, Tommy, we have to go down to the infirmary for your final infusion of medicine to complete your first phase,” she said.
I could not fight her as she commented, “See Tommy, I do have control over you, you will do as we ask. Don’t fight us."
At the hospital they told me to get on the bed and a very nice nurse told me, “Relax Tommy, we will do all the work. She kissed my cheek and placed a mask over my face and told me to enjoy. I was out sleeping in a minute.

Chapter Two
I woke up back in my bedroom with my Matron sitting next to me as I opened my eyes.
With a big smile she said, “Oh Dawn, you are awake, everything went perfect. You will love your new look and demeanor”!
“Wow, what was going on? Who is Dawn and why do I have tons of hair and something around my chest.” I thought.
“Dawn is your new name dear, and we have given you a very shapely body to help you become a very pretty girl. You can stand up now and I will show you,” my Matron said.

Like magic, my body moved at her command, feet on the floor. I stood up and I saw this girl in the mirrors. Who is this? My chest was clearly sporting a perky set of breasts in a very lacey pink bra. “Matron why do you keep calling me Dawn? Why do I have a bra on and breasts and a nightgown? I am a boy!”

"Dawn, you are now a sissy, not a boy, and soon we will have your brain fixed so that all your thoughts will be that of a young girl or sissy. Sissies wear these pretty clothes and so will you. You will barely remember you were ever a bad boy. Isn’t that nice, never having to be that bad boy you were once?”
She took my nightgown off and un-hooked my little teen bra. I could not believe my perky breasts. They were real.
“How did I get these breasts?” I asked her.

“Dawn, we do wonders here in a short time. Your new breasts are not done developing. You will be much bigger, since your Mother has asked us to prepare you as a 'milking sissy' .” What is a milking sissy? I was so weak I was going to faint.
“Dawn, feel your new breasts. They will make you feel so tender, so soft, you will learn to love your breasts and wish for bigger boobies each day, trust me. Then don’t worry about all this now, you will go to lots of classes to learn about your new life. That is why we are here… to help you, to teach you your new feminine ways. Now lets get you dressed. I have such a pretty dress for your first dress, I think you will love it.”
She helped me put my bra back on. I sort of liked the bra, and as she adjusted it she smiled and said, “See Dawn I think you like your new bra, don’t you?

You have such pretty perky breasts, so sweet!”.
I cupped my breasts. The bra packaged them so tight and lifted them to a point it seemed. I thought, why do I like feeling my own breasts? I am a boy, but my breasts feel so good!

Next she made me pull on a girdle. I complained, saying it was way too tight. She giggled, saying, "Perfect -- that is how they fit and shape our figures." Then she gave me a garter belt. What was that for, I wondered.
This was so strange, it was so much work to get dressed. So much work, I told her.

“Dawn you will get use to the 'work' it takes to be pretty. Wait until I teach you how to set your hair and do makeup. It will all come as second nature plus I think when we are done, you will work very hard to be the best looking girl ever,” she said.

All these strange pieces of clothing felt strange on me. I tried to resist wearing them, but I could not, her “commands” pushed me in the direction she wanted me to go. I was so obedient, I could not believe myself. She was controlling me. I did not have a chance.
The nylons, tight girdle and the bra hugging at my chest were too much to handle. But for some reason I could not resist my Matron's commands.
I just smiled, wondering how could a boy fill out the cups of a bra like this? Next came the slip and dress, wow it was a lacey colorful dress. Yes, I did like the dress but I shouldn’t like it, I am a boy, I thought.

She gave me pink Marry Jane shoes to wear and a purse to carry, saying “Dawn you will always be carrying a pretty purse when you're outside of your bedroom. Do you understand?"
I was not strong enough to fight her and just said ok.

“Good girl Dawn, you are learning. Oh, Dawn, we forgot your pretty new earrings. Here let me show you how to clip on your earring. You will wear pretty earrings all the time now. They do make you a real sissy, don’t you think, Dawn?
“No I don’t like them, they are too heavy and they feel very strange, I don’t want to wear them,” I said.

“Dawn they look very nice on you and you WILL wear them, in fact you will wear earrings now and every day for the rest of your life. So get use to it girl! Now lets go down to the beauty shop and get you all dolled up for dinner tonight”.

Downstairs we went. It felt so strange to walk in these clothes. I was so self-conscience of my appearance; I am not used to these clothes at all. My Matron kept pushing me in the right direction, holding my hand, saying everything will be ok. I kept telling her my clothes are too tight. She giggled, saying, “Sweetie, you are just fine, get used to your new clothes, they are very pretty on you, plus this is the price we girls pay to look cute, isn’t it fun?”.

In the beauty salon several girls met us and they all went to work on me. Between my hair and nails, I was being pampered, and for some strange reason I was liking all the attention.
A couple of hours later they showed me in the mirrors my new polished look. “Dawn, you are a beautiful sissy. You have all the natural features of a fashion model and I bet your figure will be so lovely too. I think you will love being a sissy,” Mary said.

I was drained emotionally. We walked back to our room as my matron said we had to get dressed for dinner and our meeting with the Head Master.
“Why can’t I wear my pants that I wore in here, please?”

“Dawn you have to learn the different ways of your new womanhood. We love dressing up in new dresses and you have a very pretty dress for dinner tonight. Now take off your dress -- I have a different girdle for you to wear.”
“Why do I have to take all this off? It will take so long and it’s hard.

“Dawn, you need a different girdle for the dress you will wear tonight, and different sheer natural nylons with a seam up the back. Our Head Master loves the old time stockings on her new girls. Now get to it before I have to….”

She helped me into a different girdle, a high waist girdle as she called it. Again the garter belt and nylons. The dress was very form fitting, hugging my every curve. I could hardly get into it and it was hard to zip up the back of the dress.
Wow, looking at me in the mirror, between my long hair all done up, my makeup, very pink lipstick, and this shapely dress, I looked amazing. I wanted to hug this girl in front of me, she looks so hot. I got a real reality check looking at myself in a full-length mirror. How could this be happening to me? How could I look so good as a girl?

My Matron gave me a hug showing her pleasure at knowing how good I looked. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door to dinner to meet the Head Master.

“Dawn, make sure you curtsey before the Head Master. Let me show you how, and you practice.”
I was nervous, seeing it was just me and my Matron having dinner with the beautiful boss. She was a striking, a very curved, towering beauty. I did my curtsey as she brought me back up, saying how pretty I looked.

We had a nice dinner. I could hardly talk. She explained my stay at the school and how I will come out of my six months here a new person, a real asset to my family.

Back in my bedroom I broke down crying. I could not hold in my fear for all the strange things happening to me. Matron tried to console me, but she ended up giving me a shot that calmed me right down.

Once in bed, she put my headphones on me and turned on some nice music that she said I would love and would help me “understand”. I knew it was not good, but I could not fight it.

Next morning she had breakfast delivered to the room, since she wanted to give me more hair and makeup classes at my makeup table.
After lunch, she explained that we had to keep our 2pm Milking Class. What the heck is a Milking Class I thought?
Off we went to the hospital part of the school, never been in this area before. A very pretty nurse ushered me into a dressing room, asking me to take off everything except my nylons and girdle, and to take off my bra. She gave me a robe to wear and told me to come out when done.
Now what is up? This is too much. I would like to leave my bra on to protect me, I thought.

“Hi, Dawn, my name is Bev. I will be your milking nurse each day at 2pm when you come here. Let me explain. Your mother wants you to become a Milking Sissy. That means you will be developed to have large breasts with lots of breast milk, and every day here we will pump out your milk from your breasts for baby food. Doesn’t that sound nice? You can feed babies with your breast milk!”

I thought I was going to faint. I can’t do this, I have to leave now, I thought. But too late, Bev had me clamped into the chair and I couldn’t move.
“Dawn, for a couple of days we are just going to massage your pretty breasts, they need help to grow and become ready for milking. Doesn’t that sound like fun? You will love it!” Bev said.

I tried to scream, but Bev locked a pacifier into my month and told me to suck and enjoy the strawberry taste. She knew what she was doing and that worried me.

She took my robe off and I looked with fear as she gave my two breasts a shot. It hurt.
She giggled, saying how these shots will double the size of my breasts in one week, they will look so nice and be so sensitive. Then she rubbed cream on them. I think she liked rubbing my chest. Next she hooked a funny looking bra on me and hooked a wire to cups. The cups started a sucking motion and getting warm.

“Dawn don’t worry, this special bra is just helping to loosen up your breast tissue, to get them to grow or develop quicker and to develop your milk pockets inside your breasts. You might even like the sensation since your small boobies are already sensitive like a teenage girl's, right?”
Bev was right, and between the medicine she gave me and the warm bra, I was dozing off, relaxed, laying there strapped in for a long hour. My chest felt very very strange. My whole body was reacting and surely not in a good way.

My Matron was standing over me as she un-locked my pacifier, saying we were all done, ready to go buy a swim suit and go swimming. She helped me get dressed. I was really out of it.

Bev told me I did very well, she was proud of me and would see me tomorrow for more treatment.
My Matron ushered me out down the steps to the shopping mall they had at this school. Everything from lingerie stores to shoe stores. We walked into the swimsuit store, what a girly store that was! Wow!

A clerk came up to us all smiles, asking if she could help with my selection. My Matron took over, saying, "Dawn here would like a two-piece bikini suit in a 34B size with a padded cup for extra support."

The clerk smiled and took us to where there were hundreds of suits. She handed us four different suits and we went to try them on. I thought, do I have to take off all my clothes and try these girly suits on? I will be here forever!

“Dawn, you are getting very good at un-hooking your nylons and slipping out of your girdle, I am proud of you. Try this suit; it has nice padded cups, which will protect your budding breasts. They must be real sensitive after your treatment,” my Matron commanded.

“That is your suit, just your color and it fits you perfect, we will take it. Get dressed Dawn and we will go swimming,” my Matron said.
This suit really projected my breasts -- they seemed so much bigger. I wonder if that milking machine had increased my size already? Strange, wearing a girly bathing suit. I felt really self-conscious wearing this girly girl suit.

On our way out, we popped in the shoe store and got a sandal with a little high heel. My Matron thought they were so cute. I thought, how could a shoe be cute?
We went back to our bedroom to change, what a process! She even made me “touch up” my makeup. I thought just to go swimming, why I look fine, but I did as I was told. It is like magic, my Matron's command is becoming my pleasure, so strange.
My Matron did her inspection as she does each time we leave the room, saying, “Dawn you look so sweet, I love the suit on you, and your little sandals are perfect for your little outfit. Grab your purse and let so swimming”.

We were only at the pool an hour but wow there were some beautiful girls there. I told my Matron how cute they were.
“Dawn you are right, they are beautiful, but they are boys in training, just like you. I wanted to show you all these “girls” so you'd know how well we do our job here at the school, and that you will look just as attractive when we are done with you.”

Will I look as good as these girls, I thought? I felt strange in a two-piece suit, but the other “girls” didn’t think I looked strange. I was getting used to all these feminine ways, maybe because of the medicine and those headphones at night telling me I am a beautiful sissy!
Days kept flying by, lots of training in the mornings, our 2pm Milking class and swim time in the later afternoon. I was getting used to all the girly stuff. My Matron kept telling me how well I was doing and she thought I might graduate sooner than six months.

I loved going to the beauty salon and being pampered. Having my nails and toenails done and my hair done was so different from my past life as a boy. It seemed so special now to get all “fixed up,” made to feel pretty when I left the salon. I often thought how strange these feminine feelings are, since I was still a boy. I think.

For some reason the one class I liked was “Caring for Your Baby”. My teacher told me I am a natural at childcare and I will be a wonderful nanny. I am learning everything from changing dumpers to bathing babies, and of course how to breast-feed my baby.
I was getting more relaxed nowadays. I think they have brain washed me into accepting my new feminine lifestyle, as they call it.

I said to my matron one day, “We have been going to my 2pm Milking Class everyday. All they do is strap that ugly bra on me and suck and warm my breasts. What is going on? I am getting tired of doing that and my breasts hurt. Why do we still have to go there”?
“Dawn, your breasts have to grow to increase your milk production to feed your babies. These treatments are doing just that. Look at your chest -- your breasts are bigger, they are beautiful. These treatments help develop you for your new life’s calling."

Oh, great, my 'new life’s calling,' feeding babies. I sure hope I can handle this out in public and without my Matron guiding me every minute of the day.
At my Milking appointment one day, Bev announced it was my big day. Oh boy, what does that mean, I asked.
“Dawn, I think you are ready for us to try some actual milking. Your breasts are much fuller, which means you have developed your milking process and you have been leaking milk more now. Jump up here on your chair and lets take a look, sweetie,” Bev said.

She gave me a shot, they are always giving me shots around here it seems. I became very relaxed. It reduced my stress at thinking about how milk will be coming out of my body.

Bev undressed me, applied some very nice warm liquid to my breasts, saying this will clean my breasts so that the milk is pure. She dressed me in a funny looking bra, different from before, covering my breasts with a cone like cup with a hose coming out of each cup. I guess for the milk.
She told me to put my head back and relax, this will not hurt. All of sudden I felt this pressure, massaging of my breasts. This new bra was massaging my breast as both Bev and my Matron looked on with excitement.

I looked down and sure enough, there was white milk flowing out of the bra cups through the clear hoses. Oh my land, I am being milked, I must be a girl, but how could this happen? Not many weeks ago I was playing baseball and having fun being a boy! Now look at me, I am having my breasts milked!
Both Bev and my Matron were so excited to see my milk flowing. My Matron kissed me saying how proud she is of me and said what a wonderful nursing nanny I will be.

I overheard Bev and my Matron talking, saying now that my milk has come in, my figure will be changing and my breasts will get even bigger with my milk. Bev suggested we get an appointment for a bra fitting and get fitted for nursing bras. Matron smiled and said we already have Dawn’s appointment in the morning. She will be so excited to go shopping.

My Matron giggled and said, “this is so much fun Dawn, I sure hope you like all the new sensations in your life!"
My Matron helped me up, helped me take off my milking bra while saying what a good job I did. "Your Mother will be so proud of you and your new service."
She helped me with my bra and inserted a small pad in each cup. I asked her what they were for?

“Dawn, those pads will absorb any milk that might leak from your breasts. So much fun isn’t it dear, being a girl?!"
I was weak as we walked back to our room. We did not go to the pool that day, since I was very tired.

“Matron, do I have to be milked every day?," I asked her.
“Dawn now that your milk is flowing, you will WANT to be milked everyday. Your breasts will be so big with milk they will hurt, and might leak. So you will welcome your pumping and you might have to be milked twice a day. I know several girls who pump twice a day and they love it. Plus when you go home and become a nanny, you will be milking every two hours with a newborn baby.”
“Matron, what is going to happen to me when I leave here?”, I asked.

“Dawn, you will be a nanny to a very rich and powerful family. The wife/mother will not care for her baby and does not want to change her body with breast-feeding her baby. She is a beauty queen and will have no time to feed her baby. So they will hire you to breast feed and care for their baby. You'll do just fine; we have trained many girls for this job. You are doing great.”

I could not understand all this and jumped on the bed and went to sleep.
The next day my Matron told me I was going to my 2pm milking session but after I would stay in the hospital over night for my “next” treatment.
Fear struck my face, asking what was my “next” treatment was?

“Dawn, your voice is still of a boy. We will change your voice to a much more feminine pitch. This will continue to help your transition into womanhood. Don’t be scared, it's a very easy treatment we have done on thousands of boys for years. The only reason you'll stay over night downstairs in the hospital is to be able to have your throat massaged with our medicine. You'll be fine, I will be with you much of the time." She hugged me, telling me again that I will do fine!

I started crying, I was scared. How could all this be happening to me? I wanted to run away, but my feet would not let me. My Matron hugged me, telling me all will be ok.
She helped me dress quickly, since we have an appointment at the corset shop she calls it. She reminded me we have to get measured for my new nursing bras, as she smiled with such pleasure.

I asked her why she was so happy. “Dawn, your transformation into womanhood is going so well, I am just so excited about your acceptance and change. The Head Master even told me what a great job I am doing with you. I might get a promotion because of your development. We have some young boys who really give us a fight on the transition. But we always win," my Matron added.

Great I thought. I am easy, like I wanted to be a girl. What is wrong with this picture?
We went downstairs to the Lingerie shop for my appointment. My Matron was explaining, telling me about a nursing bra as we walked. She told me it’s a bra that has a quick release of the cups so that I can expose my nipples for feeding my baby. That way I would not have to take off my bra every time I feed my baby.

Why was she telling me all this? I learned this in my classes! Oh well, my brain is messed up, I decided, so I just went along.
All I heard was “my baby.” How could I have a baby? How could I feed a baby with my own breasts? I was getting weak thinking about all this girly stuff.
We were met by Melissa in the corset shop with her big smile welcoming me. She told me that my nurse has already said my figure was developing fast and I would need special bras and girdles to help me.

“Dawn, step over here to this machine and take your dress off. This machine will measure every part of your new shape so we can fit you with your pretty lingerie”, Melissa said.
My matron guided me there, I could not move, thinking of all these commands. She helped me out of my dress and guided me up on the machine. Melissa got out a tape measure and took several measurements, saying she wanted to double-check the machine numbers.

With a big smile Melissa announced I am developing so beautifully and that my bustline is right on schedule. I now take a C cup bra and my nipples are larger and becoming very natural.

“Becoming very natural.” How does having breasts this big become natural, I thought? The girls ushered me over to the maternity section.
Wow, the bra Melissa handed me was a monster of a bra. This bra is bigger, four hooks on the back, big straps, padded form cups, much more a big girl bra as my Matron called it.

“Go ahead Dawn try your new Playtex nursing bra on, it’s so pretty, don’t you think?”, Melissa said. I hesitated as my Matron stepped in putting my arms through the straps and hooking it in back.
“Dawn, bend over and let your 'girls' fall into the cups. Let me see how you fill out your new cups,” Bev said.
She called my breasts 'girls,' what is up with that, I thought Wow, this was a big bra. The cups are huge and my breasts are very pointed in this bra. My Matron proclaimed the bra was a perfect fit, very supportive, which I need.

Melissa agreed as she was adjusting my breasts in the cups and tightening the straps, pulling my breast up higher. She showed me how to un-hook the cups for breast feeding. “See Dawn how easy it is to release your cups to breast feed. You can satisfy your baby needs anytime quickly,” Bev said.
I looked in the mirror, thinking wow my breasts are much bigger and this bra really holds up my breasts and sticks them out. Why do women lift their breasts out so much? This is strange, I thought.

“I am sure your Matron will give you more lessons on your new foundation. I know your head is springing now with all your new foundations,” Bev said.
“Ok, Dawn, your Matron wants you to have a couple of other bras that are not nursing bras, you know, for other occasions. Please try these on and see how you like them!” Melissa said.

I thought, how I like them? Do I have a choice, as these two women stand over me dressing me in all this feminine underwear?
My Matron told me to leave on my Playtex nursing bra and to put my dress back on. Like magic, I did as I was told, Wow!
I got nervous. I could not button my dress closed. The girls were giggling as they came to help me.

“Dawn, don’t get nervous, this is ok. Just pull tighter and button up your dress. It might be a little tight since you now wear a bigger bra, but your bustline is bigger and well supported in this new bra.” my Matron said.
I looked down at my chest. Yes, my chest was much bigger. I thought there are two very large mountains on my chest and this large pointed big bra shouting out at me saying look at my big boobies! I am a very shapely sissy now.

My matron saw my concern, saying I will get used to my shapely figure and I should relax and accept my beautiful curves, as they will continue to develop more.
Melissa popped in, asking what was my plan?

I thought, 'plan,' what is that?
My Matron said, “Dawn is on an 'expanded figure' program, development to a D cup figure. She is programed to meet that development before she leaves here. Her Mother set the plan, since she will need large breasts for her new job, being a nanny and a nursing sissy for the Smith family.”
I could not believe my ears, my Mother put me on that kind of plan? My life is out of control, I thought.

We left the lingerie shop with three bags of new bras girdles, garter belts, nylons, everything a girl would need as my Matron said.
“Dawn, please don’t worry about your new job or future. So far we have not hurt you and I think you are “adjusting” to your new feminine ways as I have seen you looking in the mirror admiring your new figure and feminine looks.

Remember, you don’t want to fail this, since the courts as well as your Mother sent you here. If you resist, the Court will send you to jail. Jail with those milking breasts would not be a good place for a young boy to be. Do you understand what I am saying?”
My matron was painting a real clear picture for me. I either become a sissy their way or go to jail and who knows what would happen to me in jail.

Chapter Three
“Dawn, I want to talk to you about tomorrow's procedure. Don’t worry your pretty little face, this will not hurt and it will be one more procedure that will help you with your new life,” my Matron said.

I did not like each time she said “my new life”. But I was quickly getting the concept that I'd better embrace my new life if I was going to survive.
“Dawn, tomorrow you will sleep overnight at the hospital. They will fix your voice. You need to have a girls voice and we have a procedure to help you. There is no surgery, no operation, just an “adjustment” of your vocal cords. The only reason you will stay over night is for the nurses to watch you and give you the treatments. I will be with you every minute of the way. Trust me, you will be ok, and when done might even like your new voice”.

I was numb, but the medicine they have me on did not let me get mad or resist. Much to my shock, I smiled at her and said, “Well, ok if you think I need it”.
My Matron hugged me with such joy, saying I have turned the corner with acceptance of my new life. She is so proud of me, she kept saying.
The next day came quickly. We went to my 2pm daily milking class. My nurse got very excited seeing my new nursing bra and praised me for my acceptance of taking the next step with such grace.

Both my Matron and milking nurse commented how well I was doing with my milking. “Dawn, for a girl of your age and breast size, you are producing a lot of milk. You will make your baby very happy, dear”, my nurse said.

I am not sure what else they said. This medicine keeps me pretty placid, so relaxed I can hardly function. I guess that is the way they want me.
We left the milking class and went next door directly for my voice adjustment procedure as my Matron calls it. I was nervous but my Matron gave me so much medicine I could hardly feel my emotions as she guided me into the hospital room.
Two new nurses I had never seen before came in to explain the procedure. They said the actual time it takes is about 40 minutes, that I will be somewhat asleep but can’t go out totally.

They will adjust my vocal cords with a liquid medicine and a sound wave tube that they need to insert down my throat. They assured me I will be ok and that I will hardly feel the procedure.
Afterward I must lay still for two hours with a warming tube in my throat. This tube will adjust my vocal cords to the sound and pitch of a young girl.
I was thinking, “young girl”? How can I get out of here? They had me trapped in this new feminine world. I always seem to be weak, and have no way to escape anyhow.

They showed me a video of the procedure showing another boy handling it just fine -- he even seemed pleased and enjoyed the procedure.
I asked how long all this would take before I have a voice again. The nurses said about 2 days. You will go back to your room tomorrow morning but will have to have a pacifier locked in your mouth to remind you not to talk for at least 24-36 hours. All the girls go through this and do just fine.
I thought to myself, here we go again with that pacifier. I feel so helpless, so like a little baby when they stick that in my mouth. There is no way I can talk with that in my mouth, and it really lets me know who is boss, since I feel so helpless with it.

My matron took me into a dressing room and helped me undress and prepare. She told me to leave on my panties and bra. She tried to make small talk, asking me how I liked my new nursing bra, commenting on how well I am “filling the cups out” so beautifully.
I smiled and said, “Do I have a choice?”

Out we went to the procedure chair. They strapped me in, set me back a little and put something in my mouth to keep it open always. I had no choice but to let them into my mouth now. I could not close my mouth even if I tried.

The nurse said they do this because some boys have injured nurses' fingers while they are working inside their mouths.
They started scooping out my throat. I felt the warm liquids and strange poking but I was half asleep and basically helpless just laying there in my bra and panties.

I overheard one of the nurses say, “Look Betty, he is leaking milk. Lets get a pad and place it in his bra for him.” I was so embarrassed, but shocked they still referred to me as a boy.

Then my Matron popped up to say, “Betty please, Dawn is in her fourth week of transition, we need to refer to him as a girl now. You know the rules”.
Betty apologized and agreed as she said, “How could I miss that pretty bra she has on! She has a very developed figure for four weeks. What a lucky lucky girl she is”!

The procedure was quick, nothing hurt as they inserted a long tube in my mouth and then removed the mouth brace. They taped my mouth closed with the tube down my throat. It was hard for me to handle but they kept me sedated.
I felt a warm vibrating sensation down my throat.

My Matron gave me a kiss on the cheek, saying how well I did and that I should just relax and rest.
Around 9pm the nurse came back and removed the tube and locked a pacifier into my mouth, telling me not to talk and to just suck on the pacifier. It would help my healing process.

They helped me into a nightgown and I went to sleep as the nurses were watching me.
I heard them say what a good girl I am and how I will make a darling sissy nanny for someone!

Chapter Four
Next morning came quick. Still in the hospital and my Matron sitting next to me all smiles. She punched the button and the nurses came in to check on me as I opened my eyes.

The head nurse said it was time to remove my pacifier and do a voice test. I was scared, how would I sound, could I handle sounding like a girl?
They unlocked my pacifier and checked my mouth while saying that all looked fine.
“Ok, Dawn sweetie, say just one word, say 'princess'."

I did and all the nurses got a big smile and announced another success. I did sound like a 12 year old girl. Fear struck my face as my Matron held my hand, saying what good job I was doing.

The nurse then said, "Ok, give us a full sentence slowly, Dawn…." I did. I said that I could not believe they changed my voice. I sounded so girly, so feminine, as they said so sweet. This change was really hitting me, thinking… will I never get back to being a boy playing baseball again?
The nurse said all was well, and I could leave. She also said, looking at my chest, “I think you might want to go down the hall to your milking station and get your pretty breasts pumped. You are very big this morning, and leaking.”

The nurse put in a locking pacifier, saying I would wear this for a couple of days. The pacifier will help me not talk and there was medicine on the pacifier to help me heal.

My Matron agree with the milking and walked me down, hugging me, telling me what a good girl I was, so brave. Telling me that she was so proud of me.
I jumped on the milking chair, getting to know this procedure well now. Unhooked my nursing bra cups and mounted the sucking cups on my breasts to pump. My breasts were big and they hurt since I was very very full.

My Matron made a joke as she looked at my chest, giggling saying, “Dawn I think you need a bigger bra, you are filling out your cups very well. She giggled saying I had muffin tops. You are developing so quickly, must be those meds you are on”.

I couldn’t ask her what muffin tops were with this pacifier in my mouth but I guessed looking at my chest as my breasts were puffing out of my cups.
I didn’t say a word, how could I with this pacifier in my mouth? I am having a hard time adjust to my breasts and the bouncing and the tight bra around my body all the time.

After my pumping we went back to our room and Matron said, lets relax and go down to the pool. Get your suit on. I undressed and tried to put my suit on, but could not close the back since my breasts were falling out of the cups. My Matron giggled, saying, “See I knew it, you have developed so, sweet Dawn. We will have to go shopping first and get you a bigger bathing suit.”

Chapter Five
My Matron said my doctor is expecting us this morning, to take out my pacifier and check my voice. I was not sure if I was excited to get it out of my mouth or was fearing the sound of my new voice.

We walked into the doctor’s office and the nurses were waiting for us, all excited to hear me talk with my new voice. Not sure why but they strapped me in that chair as they un-locked my pacifier. They told me not to talk just yet since they wanted to check that all has healed.
I was nervous. The nurse looked and said with a big smile, “Dawn, lets hear your new voice”.

I spoke and sure enough I sounded just like a teenage girl. My voice was so high it even faked me out, thinking this was truly a girl's voice, not mine.
My Matron giggled saying. “Dawn you are becoming such a girly girly, I am so proud of you sweetie.” You will make such a beautiful sissy for your Mom.”
The nurse told me I could jump up and leave, all is well. My matron giggled saying, now lets go get you a new bathing suit to celebrate, and if you are a good little girl maybe some new earrings and a necklace.

As we were walking away my Matron asked me many questions, I think just to hear me talk in my new feminine voice. In the store I stood there as my Matron said, “Dawn, tell the clerk what you want and why you are here. Go ahead, talk, sweetie!”
I was nervous, since this was my first time talking to someone else in my girly voice. I told her I needed a new bathing suit.

My Matron popped in saying, “Tell the lady why you need a new suit Dawn”.

“I need a bigger suit”. My Matron popped in saying, “Dawn tell her why, sweetie”.
I said slowly, “My breasts have gotten bigger and I have muffin tops.”

Both ladies smiled and said, “such a sweet girl.” I could not get over my new voice, it sounded so feminine. And for some reason I was much more shy, more apprehensive about talking, because of my new voice.

We got a new bathing suit, now a C cup, though as the clerk said, not too much longer and I will need a D cup. Great, I keep getting bigger, I thought.
This new bathing suit was very supportive. The cups seemed padded and pointed. I was really getting big. How could this be?
My matron told me to leave the suit on as we will go right to the pool. We met one of my friends at the pool, I was very quiet. My Matron pushed me to talk, as if she wanted me to show the girls my new voice.

“Dawn, tell Mary Sue about your new voice, my Matron said.
I was shy, but looked at Mary Sue and said, “I got my voice changed and I am not used to it yet”.

Mary Sue smiled saying, “Dawn don’t worry, I had mine done 2 weeks ago and I am still getting use to my new feminine voice. But I love my new voice, it fits my new life and demeanor, don’t you think?"

Hearing Mary Sue made me feel better. Maybe I can handle it too. I thought I might as well accept my new fate since I could never go back to being a boy with these big breasts and new voice.

That was the moment that I accepted my new life. Something Mary Sue said helped me snap to the realization that I will be a girl for a long long time, as my Mother has planned.

Just then I opened up and could hardly stop talking with Mary Sue. It was like to girls talking a mile a minute all about girly things. My matron looked on knowing this was the best thing for me, my friendship with Mary Sue.

Chapter Six
My Matron told me we had to get all “dolled up” since the Head Master wanted to see us. She really got me all decked out in tons of makeup, curled my hair a different way, and for the first time in a while put me in a corset. She was so excited fitting me into the very very tight girdle. The dress was very feminine, very lacey and shapely.
Between the high heels and the big purse, I was all girl. Plus my bustline poured out of the corset cups, exposing my cleavage. She gave me a very pretty necklace, which hung right between my breasts, calling attention to my curves even more.
Something was up, why am I so dressed up at 4pm in the afternoon?

As I walked in the Head Master’s office my Mother was here. I was so happy to see her! We both hugged as she said, “Dawn step back, let be look at my new daughter!”

Then it hit me, for some reason I felt happy, excited to see her. Maybe this new girl thing has sunk in and I might like this!
My Mom kept saying how great I looked, how pretty that dress was on me, and how much she loved my new figure. I liked all the compliments, all the attention. This was very nice, being loved. I was thinking, maybe I could do this.

My Mom asked me how I was doing? When I spoke, my girl voice came out and my Mom eyes popped out of her head, hearing my sweet voice. She double hugged me again, saying what a sweet precise girl I have become.

The Head Master congratulated me, saying that I will graduate next week with honors and that they have secured my job as a nanny when I leave in a week.

I got nervous thinking about being a nanny, but then why would I? They have trained me and they have changed my brain and my demeanor to accept my new life.

Not sure where this came from but I got all excited, asking, "Where is my new job and how old is the baby I will take care of?"

My Mom popped in saying, “Dawn, your new job as a nanny is in Silver Creek Village with a very nice family. I will be going with you and staying in the same nanny quarters helping with their kids. The baby has not been born yet; the delivery date is in three weeks.

A big cloud of excitement came over me, thinking 'I will nurse a newborn!' I got so excited.

I knew right then that my transition from Tommy to Dawn was complete. I was ready for my new life.

THE END (of my dream)

p.s. sorry about the paragraphs, my Word file got all mixed up it seems. Any thoughts on how to avoid that in the Word file?

up
147 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Betty Smith’s Transgender School

Wondering how Betty Smith’s Transgender School was sanctioned by the Courts as such a treatment can easily backfire if the client does not accept the conditioning. And will Dawn complete the transformation? Is Betty Smith’s Transgender School open for those wanting to transition, or is the school limiting the student body in some way?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I don't know...

This may be your dream. But I was a bit put off as this seemed like the protaganist was forced into a brainwashed life. I find that insulting and horrific.