It's Dorothy's fault...again really

Printer-friendly version

Hi ladies and erm others? Hard to actually think about what to call those who don't see themselfs as one or the other.. I think too much!.

Anyways Dorothy and myself were, as usual chatting on the phone when... well you know the muse just got wild.

Todd was gonna be so late! He had tried to make sure every scrap of makeup was removed before he had to leave for work but had almost forgotten about the nail polish, or nail varnish if your from england like some of his or rather her friends.

He had been having alot of fun writing and posting stories, usually with some fairy or magic trick turning a boy into a girl or some such thing and then chatting with friends in the chat room. Magic just didn't exist in the real world but in makebelieve it sure did.

He had gotten dressed for work in a hurry clean androgynous shirt, clean black slacks. Socks without holes and his steel reinforced running shoe. The drive was already maddening as he knew that he still had on the panties and camisole he had put on earlier.

He just couldn't bring himself to remove the soft silky lingerie and put on the rough and rather useless mens underwear. He hated that underwear. It was wrong for him to be forced to wear it. Still the drive to work took awhile so he had plenty of time to let his imagination work for him.

During the drive he imagined that his slacks legs fused together and became a modest knee lenght professional business skirt. He almost felt like his socks worked their way up his legs turning into nude pantyhose. It was almost like his butt and hips widened as he shifted in his seat. He could almost feel like his feet became smaller, daintier as his shoes turned into 1 in black pumps.

His imagination continued to work overtime sending him into a cloud of his hearts desire. It was like there was breasts on his chest encased in a tight but comfortable bra. The breasts bouncing and swaying with every little bump of the car.

He felt his work shirt turn into a white polyester blouse with pearl buttons and an open embroidered v neck. It was almost like he could feel his page boy haircut grow longer into a shoulder length bob in a very feminine but professional hairstyle.

Her hand felt a little funny as if they were becoming smaller more delicate and when she looked her oval shaped red fingernails were the same as always. She looked to her side and her purse, matching blazer to her skirt and her handbag with the important files of those she had interviewed were still there.

Stopping at the light before work she checked her makeup in the mirror to make sure it was right.

"Silly me how could I forget my lipstick!"she said to no one in particular. Reaching into her purse she removed her race red lippy and applied a coat with practiced hand. A pucker and lip smash and Dorothy's usual lushes lips were back.

Parking her car in the managers parking spot she opened her door. Being careful to swing her legs sideways and to not hook her hose causing them to ladder up she stepped out gracefully. She walked around to the other side of the car and took out her blazer which she put on. A grab of the purse and the handbag and Ms. Dorothy Bellion, Manager was ready for work at the hospital where she had worked her way up from a lowly personal care assistant to the manager of the care department. All in all she was fairly happy with how her life had progressed.

Looking down in the passenger seat she could see a pair of mens work gloves far to large for her delicate hands. She wondered where they came from and who's they were since the name Todd was written in black marker on the yellow and grey gloves. Dorothy, Dottie to her close friends, walked away from the car after locking it up with the remote. Using her office key, a manager only privelage she sauntered casually up to her office.

In the dark of the little slightly rusty car two lights separated from the broken clock radio and seemed to hover over the gloves.

"Why didn't they change? I had such pretty driving gloves all picked out for her." sounded a tiny girly voice. The voice was upset that something didn't work.

"I'm not sure maybe she didn't feed us enough in her stories?"

The two balls of light seemed to shrug without any bodies and continued to try to see what they could do to help this wonderful woman who had feed them so much with her imagination.

The sun was setting as Dorothy left the building after a long and stressful day of dealing with accountants that couldn't add and upper management that thought they could run her department better than she. Unlocking the door of her new black Dodge Charger R/T she sat down and swung her legs into the car like she had done since she had won the car in the prize contest at the hospital. She reached over for her driving gloves and encountered a pair of mens work gloves.

They were plain yellow and grey leather work gloves with the name Todd written in black marker. Dorothy felt a little eerie as they felt familiar to her somehow. Taking out a pen from her purse Dorothy wrote the name Todd in her own handwriting and then compared the two.

With an audible gasp the writing was an identical match.

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

yay for Dotties little friends!

maybe they'll get enough magic to help all of Dottie's friends online?

DogSig.png

Gender non-conforming

"Hi ladies and erm others? Hard to actually think about what to call those who don't see themselfs as one or the other.. I think too much!."

I don't know how wide-spread this is, but at least the local lgbt groups use the term gender-nonconforming for people who identify as neither male or female.

now i know

"and knowing is half the battle. G.I.J.O.E!"

I know can't help it silly mood.

= )

Extravagance's picture

Well, I can't honestly say Dorothy's a bad influence on you.

For future reference, you can refer to people (including yours truly) who identify with both genders as BiGendered.

How could you forget about our similarly afflicted brothers, the Trans-Men? Just because they so rarely show themselves here, that doesn't mean they're not here at all.
And don't forget the gentlemen! Some of them are crossdressers, some are not. Most of them are valued members of this community.

Catfolk Pride.PNG