Sweet Dreams-40

Printer-friendly version

Sweet Dreams-40

Chapter 40

I didn’t expect seeing my dad’s picture like that to have that hit me in the gut impact that it did. I’m crying pretty hard and Adam actually gets up to help but I wave him off and I’m all sobby and stuff but I go to the kitchen sink and splash some cold water on my face and grab some paper towel.

“Thanks Adam.”

“I didn’t mean to upset you.”

“I know, just seeing Dad’s picture took me from just having him in my head sort of fuzzy to remembering.”

“Are you going to be okay?”

“Yes and know, stuff like this messes a kid up Adam.” I look at him and yes I’m not just meaning me but Alex too. He looks at me a sigh’s and just nods.

“I’ll leave you to your breakfast and stuff.”

“If we go will you come with us?”

“It’s your family Hunter, private stuff.”

“You’re family too; you guys are my real family.”

Adam sighs. “Fine if you want to go then when do you want to go?”

“Sunday? Alex has a game on Saturday.”

“Okay…”

He leaves and I’m not really sure how he’s taking coming with us and all of that, plus me mentioning how this stuff screws a kid up might have hit a nerve. I need to talk to April later. There some stuff that needs to be hammered out…stuff after looking at this I can’t leave alone.

I stroke dad’s obit picture and smile and read the stuff in the sheets. Three different papers carried him obit. He must have been pretty well liked. The only one I recognize is the one from the bar he worked at they paid for one of them.

It turns out that I might have family cousins or something out in Maryland. Dad’s obit says he was a single child of Arthur and Shelly Hunter of Baltimore. It says they’re deceased but you never know, either one might have had siblings with families. Maybe one of these days I’ll look and see. I want to look though at where dad came from. I’m going to take the time and find that stuff out if I can and maybe over summer vacation next year we can go and see the house and neighborhood he grew up in.

I’m still lost in my musings over the stuff in the folder when Alex is there and he’s reaching out to touch my face tenderly. I sort of startle-flinch. “Sorry honey…I’m still not used to that.”

He shrugs. “It’s okay, you were crying?”

“Yeah…” I push the folder his way and he looks at it.

“Oh babe…” He steps around the corner into the kitchen and he gives me a hug. He’s sweaty and sticky from his run and his work out but I don’t care…its Alex sweat and I’m okay with it. I like his smell.

Sort of the guy scent that maleness but it’s mixed with his deodorants and stud plus he shaved this morning so there’s the hint of his shaving cream and there’s the whiff of our fabric softener there too.

I have no problem burying my face into his big broad chest. “I’m okay…it just all came back a lot harder than I though it would.”

“Still wanna hold you.” He mumbles into the top of my head as he kisses me there.

“I got no problem with that.” I mumble smile into his chest.

“Take a shower with me?”

“Yeah, that would be nice.”

We walk like that still clinging to each other as we head to the bathroom and get the shower going and I squeak and squeal as Alex takes us into the warm shower water clothes and all.

I get to just stop like this and it’s sappy and it’s messy and it’s really kind of romantic as we peel each other out of the soaked clothes and toss them out on the bathroom floor.

This is that stupid in love stuff that you’re supposed to do right?

I really like this. We actually don’t shower together that much ever and I like no I love the feel of his skin of his body under my fingers and I wash him. Even before I knew about being really what I am it was just so fascinating to touch him.

He’s so big and his flesh is so tough, sturdy and hard…I mean he works out all the time and he’s just huge…tall and strong…and I don’t know it’s not like I haven’t had my attractions to people before but Alex is something different. I mean touching him get’s me going but it’s more than that it sort of feels deeper?

And I find washing his body all clean and soapy is really to me as hot as any guy watching a hot girl washing a car. And that I can’t help but to kiss him and Alex kisses me and I reach down to hold “Him” and That leads to…

We make love and not getting too graphic about it I was bent over and ready but instead he turned me around and scooped me up.

“Put you legs around me…wrap those arms around my neck…”

It was face to face him holding me my legs around him and my back to the wall…and it hurt a bit because Alex always hurts at first but the sheer power and the way things just were…god they were perfect. It was so loving and yet it was so hot and erotic like out of a good novel.

We went from there to our bed and we had gotten so into it that we finished our second soaking wet and soapy on our bed. It was hard and hot and deep and drove me to screaming as I get my two for one. It’s not gay sex, and really even if I was a genetic guy it wouldn’t have mattered.

The rest of the morning was fun. Rushed but fun getting our lunches made and then heading to school so we wouldn’t be late. I mean we get there usually early any way so we can all gather together and stuff but today we’re a bit rushed and I’m actually curious about just what we’re going to see when we get there.

I can’t keep from smiling even after the stuff with dad and it’s even better with my big double caramel mocha coffee with a shot of espresso and whipped cream. I’m a coffee addict but I’m also a sucker for those froufrou coffee drinks.

Feeling Alex’s attention still deep inside me, getting driven in Alex’s car to a school I like and a great coffee and a brownie from the coffee place everything’s just good…better than good like karma’s giving me a break for all the stuff with the surgery.

I grin like an idiot when we pull into the parking lot and see Jennifer and Cindy kissing with Cindy sort of having Jen pressed right to her body and they’re kissing up against a new looking car and one of Cindy’s hands is slipped up and under the back of the plaid naughty school girl skirt and was rubbing and squeezing her tush.

I’m into Alex totally but this is way up there on the hotness meter.

And apparently I’m not the only one that thinks this is really cool. I mean we have LGBT kids though I’m likely the only trans kid. (Yes I identify as being trans, I had really made that leap before I knew I was intersexed.) Anyway the lesbian crowd here is a lot less open about showing PDA’s and stuff. And like I told Jen, two hot blonde cheerleaders doing the lesbian thing is almost and entire genre of porn right there. I get that this is like hot but it’s more like me admitting it as a girl? It’s what it is and I’ll give it a hell yes and a thumbs up but not really into joining in.

There’s a lot of talking about them in the halls and stuff too. It’s kind of funny and there’s not a whole lot of people being all hate filled and bent out of shape about it. Some but not a lot and the worst things are actually being said about Jen.

The hater’s say that she’s just too stuck up for any guy. Some of the hater girls are pitching a fit that they weren’t warned about them and they feel violated at being ogled without notice.

And some of the lesbians think that Cindy is too good for Jennifer.

We get our second or in my case third coffees and hang out in the quad before things start for the day. Jennifer gives me a big smile and a hug, I hug her back.

“You two looked cozy this morning.”

She nods taking a sip. “Oh fuck yeah; I never thought that it’d be this good y’know?”

I look over to Alex who’s talking and chatting things up with the guys. “Yeah I know…”

“Oh, I though there was a sway to the hips this morning.”

“Yeah it was a weird morning and I kind had a moment and Alex he made it all better.”

“Yeah I can see that showing up to school all afterglowy.”

I blush. “Yeah that part of the morning was just…”

“Awesome…” She says with a sigh.

“You too?”

“She stayed over again and she woke me up….Honestly Hunter I’ve never been this happy and there’s also this thing where I’m satisfied too…more than ever and I’m really, really getting hooked on making Cindy cum too…I just can’t get enough of the sounds she makes or the rush as she calls my name or just the way that she glows during and after.”

“You’re glowing too.”

“I know…I never thought that I’d feel my heart feel this full Hunter, Cindy does the nicest and the sweetest stuff…I melt, me…I don’t melt…but she just…”

“She knows your heart, she get’s it like no one else can.”

“Yeah…”

“Alex does that for me…he’s my rock in so many more ways than us just being together in bed.”

“Yeah…”

We both smile and we sigh and by that time some of the girls have joined us and Cindy. She smiles and hugs me too and asks.

“So hows things going with the whole surgery stuff?”

A couple of the girls ask. “Surgery?”

I stop and look at Jen and Cindy and they look at me. “Uhm…yeah I need to go into surgery to get things taken care of down south.”

“Oh…like serious?”

“Yeah like life changing.”

“Life threatening?”

“No but I really just want to get on with my life after it like everyone else does.”

“So what’s wrong if we can ask?”

“Vaginal obstruction.”

“Ooooh that sounds painful.”

“Yeah not so much but I’m really looking forward to post op and post healing.”

“Oh…wait…You and Alex have had and you can’t…so how are you two doing it?”

I just look at her and raise my eyebrow.

“Oh….oh..oh ow…eew…you let him stick it up there!?”

“It’s not as bad as you think, some girls happen to like sex like that y’know.”

“No…..ow…just…no…” They kind of look mortified except Karla Barnes who’s blushing really red.

Jen smiles and raises her hand. “Me too…who do you think broke Alex into doing it that way?”

“But…but...it’s butt-sex!” That was Chloe Simon.

Jen grins. “And guys like that stuff, why do you think that they’re really so into watching our asses?”

“Oh…eww..” Chloe’s looking kinda freaked.

Jen keeps it up. “It feels really good too…”

“It does?”

I nod. “It might sound freaky but there’s a lot of nerves up there that get like all massaged but not just that there’s your clit.”

She looks at me. “Nooo hunter that the other place.”

I shake my head. “No listen there’s the clitoral area and that’s a big zone, bigger than just the clit itself and there are all these nerves running through that area and those nerves can get really stimulated by having sex there.”

I’m getting all these OH! Looks.

Jen nods taking over. “Who’s gotten off by her guy sinking a finger up her butt while doing stuff? It’s not for everyone really and there’s an art to it but…getting double stimulation can just tip you over into the deep cummy end of things.”

I add in. “And…that tipping over the edge can be that extra bit of sensation some girls need if they have trouble having an orgasm.”

Jen jumps back in. “Plus you get like tighter, when he’s inside you sort of self kagel from like using different muscles and stuff. And you get a way better butt sway.”

Another girl asks. “Really?”

“Heck yeah, you start enjoying things like that and you get like more aware of that being a big part of your sexuality and you can’t help but to move differently.”

I’d hate to have seen where the conversation would’ve really gone if we had kept it up. But the bell rang and we headed off to class and I’m not going to out myself about my sex and the state of things. I mean what I said when I told them just like a MTF going in for her bottom surgery. It’s getting rid of a Vaginal Obstruction.

Personally I think that’s a great way to see the whole situation. T-girls are getting that fixed…but really it’s always been there.

Yeah I should write that into someplace maybe someone could get some use out of the concept.

It makes me wonder though if there’s such a thing for the pre-op girls that’d be like having phantom vag sensations where they can actually sometimes feel that they really do have one it’s just…Obstructed by that?

Yeah I know sometimes I think of some really weird things.

I’m actually glad to get back to class and to get back to work and get caught up on things. I like going to school even back when my school was a dive and a gang spot and really underfunded. It got me away from Cliff and Mom.

Here I like being here.

Mid-morning break was fun with us just hanging out and stuff and Jen and Cindy tell Alex about the conversation we had with the girls this morning and Cindy’s openly wondering just how many girls will be walking funny and stuff tomorrow.

Alex just stares at us and he looks at the girls who are sort of still talking about themselves and texting or maybe looking thinks up with their smart phones and stuff.

Then this light gets in his eyes and he slowly cracks a smile, one of those big unguarded smiles and he starts to laugh, and laugh and laugh…

We’re all staring because none of us have ever seen him laugh like this. It kind of catches with the three of us getting the joke and at the same time…I want to cry…

Alex is laughing, really laughing.

And he is so beautiful when he’s doing that.

Ow…my heart.

up
202 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ewww, TMI!

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

Ewwwww! TMI Bailey, TMI!!! :-p

More seriously, it was nice to get back to a quiet lovers moment between Alex and Hunter given everything that has happened to Hunter recently. I really do love those two kids. :-)

Thank you for another enjoyable chapter.



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Hunter and Jen were mostly having fun with the other girls.

Things had sort of went from serious-sort of to TMI but you know high school kids if two of the most popular girls in school are doing it...

Alex lost it picturing the funny walks the next day with the girls.
He'll so have to introduce Hunter who's never seen Monty Python to the Ministry of silly walks after that.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

can they...

access how to web sites from school, well i'm sure a lot of them don't rely on school wireless. is the local drug shop going to have a sudden run on lube.
everyone sometimes thinks of weird stuff. theres nothing wrong with weird, spread it around.
good chapter, thanks

A lot of phones run apps to get past internet filters.

There's a lot of research going on and even though Hunter and Jen were sort of messing with them they're still popular and that'll lead to the inevitable.

There's a Wallgreens near the school that might be going WTF:)
*Hugs, Howls and LOL*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

"It’s getting rid of a Vaginal Obstruction."

"Personally I think that’s a great way to see the whole situation. T-girls are getting that fixed…but really it’s always been there. "

Yeah. That's it. its always been there, just ... obstructed.

DogSig.png

Hopefully another bit of understanding:)

It's a good turn of phrase really and explains really maybe in a way part of that feeling in a t-girls heart.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Yeah, Bailey, Yeah! (You already knew it, right?)

>> It makes me wonder though if there’s such a thing for the pre-op girls that’d be like having phantom vag sensations where they can actually sometimes feel that they really do have one it’s just…Obstructed by that? <<

I don't know about always being there; I was so clueless. I bicycled a lot and just thought that it was firm there, never felt around.

After some months of HRT, I noticed that I could push in right where my vag was to be. Maybe it was prostate shrinkage? I think mainly the doc separates muscles rather than cut thru them, one of the reasons to dilate after the lining is all healed up. I could feel softness like a gap in the muscles and knew my vag had to go there; I was right. It also felt interesting to push in. A few months later, I found I could be stimulated to orgasm (by a lover) rubbing and pushing on the skin over my vagina (plus heavy making out and the usual, breast/nipple, etc. stimulation, for quite a while the first time.) It was also important to me that guy parts that didn't belong there were not involved. I was so glad, right off, that they were all flat and numb.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Thanks Renee:) I think that its an important part of Hunter's

TG experience to explore these thoughts. She's intergendered but never thought she was so there's still that boy that's discovered who she really is there and all the things that go with all of those inner revelations.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Bleeding Heck!

I adore this story! it stirs my heart and my head and even my stunted libido. every time Alex and Hunter are together my heart goes thump because of the love they share. this is the love i feel for My Dani too... Thank you Bailey, my Brother, i love you.
Biggest Hugs,
Moon

To tag along with Diana...

Andrea Lena's picture
....THUMP!!!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

thump-THUMP thump-THUMP

I know what you mean, Moony. Hunter and Alex are just such a great couple, they affect me that way too. They are easily my favorite characters from all of Bailey's stories (although I love some of the others too). And yes, some heart thumping has been detected while I am reading their adventures, especially during Hunter and Alex Alone Time. *sigh* Almost like the heart thumping my Bunny makes me feel...

Diana's Heart-thumpy Dani

BIG HAPPY SMILE!

Thank you my love... you made my Rainy day...
MoonBunny

Thank you Andrea, Dani and Moon!

Super cuteness, Love the love between Dani and Moon is just awesome! And I've gotten a great new word/phrase from these wonderful and beautiful comments.

*Great Big HUGS for my three awesome Ladies*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Just Incredible as always

Oh, Bailey. I always give myself a lot of time to start a new Bailey Summers story, because I always have to read all of them from chapter 1 to chapter... whichever is newest!

I laughed, I cried, I loved it.

I look forward to the next chapter.

Many hugs and a big Thank You for writing such wonderful stories!

JennySugarLogo.png

Thanks so much Jenny:)

This has been a really great story to write I really love the different dynamics with the characters and the side characters. Thank you for reading all those chapters!
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Hehe that conversation on

Hehe that conversation on butt sex was hilarious the way they each kept adding to it, looking forward to more (story not butt sex giggles)

Big hugz

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Hunter and Jen really had a giggle over that:)

While partly serious it just got more fun as their eyes got bigger.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey:)
The Godfather;)

Bailey Summers

Hunter is fortunate

Jamie Lee's picture

Everything which has upset Hunter has been matched by Alex being there for her. Many aren't as fortunate, they suffer alone.

She suffer too many years alone, but not anymore. Not since her rescue. At times even Adam has been there for her, which is contrary to how he usually acts.

The girls in the group are getting an education which is not on the school schedule, or would be an approved course. It is an education they may not get from their parents or even think about ever. But one they will get if they are around that type of discussion.

Others have feelings too.

The abusive parents

are being left behind while the better ones are keeping. No telling where my stream of consciousness will go whist reading this story.