Parental visitation (A Jaci and Dottie story)

Printer-friendly version

I am gonna give fair warning this one is a bit hard.

Dorothy's hair was in two pigtails on either side of her head. The blonde hair just long enough to give that little girl look. Jacilynn's single braid with the little white bow on her waist length auburn hair almost a contrast. While both girls wore the same white blouse with the short puffy sleeves, pearl buttons and its almost see thru polyester material Jacilynn's breasts were already pushing the limits of the A cup bra she wore.

Dorothy's push-up bra gave her a pretty good approximation of breasts but she was otherwise still barely budding, however her cute lace camisole was just visable under the blouse. Both girls wore the same pleated tartan skirt and short blue blazer with the school crest. Dottie, as Jacilynn(Jaci) preferred to call her had opted for the knee lenght white socks while Jaci was wearing the white hose and white lace socks.

All in all the picture of two innocent young schoolgirls on their way home from school.

Jacilynn was excited today. Today was the day her parents would come take her home and love her. Dottie had tried to keep her calm all day at school but Jacilynn was having none of it. She was excited. It had been almost 2 years since the social lady had not returned her to her home from the hospital. She so wanted to go home and be the perfect daughter for her parents. She had been imagining them both giving her hugs with tears and appologies since she was told about it last night.

Dottie was not so happy she had grown to love her sister very much and the thought of being left alone again was tearing her heart in two. She did not want to lose her big sister. All day long she had watched the too fast clocks at school trying to think of some way to keep her sister. The whole bus ride she had prayed that the bus would be jammed in traffic or get in an accident or something. However the ride had been smooth and, if anything, just a touch faster than normal.

The two girls had got off at the previous stop as Jaci thought she could walk faster, young ladies do not run in a skirt, while Dorothy had hoped she could make her sister see reason and stay with her. Dorothy had thought she was making progress when they got to the house and their was a strange car in the driveway.

Jacilynn in her excitement almost all but dragged Dottie into the house. Dottie had tried to dig in her heels, but alas Mary Jane shoes did not provide much grip and she just slid instead. She was not sure but she was fairly convinced she stepped only twice.

The two girls stepped into the house and removed their shoes out of habit. Dorothy shoulders were slumped and her eyes were already threatening to overflow with unshed tears. Jacilynn was far to excited to notice though. She hopped into the living room but there was nobody there. As the girls headed to their rooms to change out of their school uniforms, Jacilynn for the last time, they could overhear mumbling and the slight raised voice of people in the kitchen whose door was closed.

Jacilynn rushed to her room while Dorothy looked at the strange door to the kitchen. She did not even know the kitchen had a door. The muffled voices sounded upset. However this was not important she had a sister to save and went to Jaci's room.

Jaci's uniform was laying partially on the bed and mostly on the floor. Her closet was open and from the looks almost empty already. The suitcase on the floor with some bits of cloth hanging out here and there the evidence of a hasty packing. Jacilynn removed the last dress from its hanger. It was her special dress. The dress she had purposely gotten for when her parents would finally come for her. It was too much for Dorothy as she began to cry in ernest.

"Jaci don't go!"

"Dottie isn't it exciting! Mummy and Daddy are finally here to take me home and love me as a daughter!"

"Jacilynn. Please don't go! I don't want your to go. I need you! Stay with me please."

"I'm too nervous. Dottie can you help me zip up my dress please. Pretty please."

Dorothy helped zip up Jacilynn into her pink party dress with its white satin peterpan collar. The white sash showed off her curves to perfection. While the dress was a little on the young side for the almost 12 year old girl it was the dress she had envisioned her parents hugging her in for quite some time.
Turning around Jacilynn enveloped Dorothy in a tight hug.

"Don't cry Dottie. I'll still be your sister and we can talk everyday over the phone and everything."

"But it won't be the same! You wont be wiff me at school." Her tears dropping into the delicate fabric of Jaci's dress.

"I love you sister."

"I love you too."

With that Jacilynn grabbed her heavy suitcase and dragged it out of the bedroom with both hands. Dorothy shuffled behind her with her head bent down as she looked at the floor. The two girls walked into the livingroom just as Tante Andrea slammed the door shut. Drea, to her friends, leaned against the door trying to compose herself.

"Where is mommy and daddy?" Asked a suddenly scared Jacilynn. Drea looked up into the eyes of a girl whose happiness faded before her very eyes to one of fear.

"Jacilynn Honey..." Drea started.

"No Mummy and Daddy are here for me I have to go to them now."

"Honey please listen.." She tried again to get through to her charge.

"No" Jacilynn was having none of it. She dropped her heavy suitcase and shoved a startled Andrea to the side, a no mean feat for the young girl, opened the door and rushed out just to see her parents car start driving away.

Jacilynn's tears started to fall down her face as she ran after the quickly moving car.

"Mommy! Daddy! Don't leave me!" she yelled before she stopped and fell to her knees on the grassy boulevard. Raising her hand to her eyes the young girl shed tears of pain.

Andrea who was still in the same spot beside the door crumpled to the floor shedding tears of her own heaving for the pain she knew her charge was in. She did not know how she was gonna help the poor devastated girl. Looking up she saw Dorothy just standing there looking at her with her own tears pouring out of big wide open eyes.

"Dorothy go put your sisters clothes away please."

With that Andrea stood up on shaky legs and walked out to fetch her daughter. A daughter as surely as if she had given birth to her herself.

Comments pretty pretty please!

up
68 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

You were right...

Andrea Lena's picture

...someone dear to me grew so terribly sad and had such a hard time trusting when her father would promise and promise and then would not show up; that feeling she felt of not being good enough or worthy and heartbroken. Jaci's heartache reminds me so much of hers, and it is so sad. I can safely trust that you'll get all three of them through this, though, since they have each other.

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Wow..

Pretty powerful. I like the little vignettes you publish here, mostly they are sweet little ditties that bring a smile to your face. For this one, you warned beforehand, and I was braced, but it's still a -too often real- harsh reality you painted.

Thanks for bringing me a tear to the eye. :S

Jo-Anne

i try

I'm really not even a rank amature writer but I do put some effort into what i do write so thank you.

Oh sure, go ahead...

Make me cry :(..... Thanks Tels, make it all better please? (hugs) Taarpa

You only hurt the one you love

BUT do her parents love her or the boy they want "him" to be?

Of the two kids this is to me the sadder tale. Dorothy is a *classic* TG girl, a MtF candidate and happy in this as best I can read.

Jacilynn has it worse. She wants early on to be the boy her parents were forcing her to be. She wants their love. Her unforced behavior/inclination is to be a girl, no doubt in my mind. But after two years she has deluded herself into believing they would love her for who she is, girl.

The clues are a bit conflicting as we only have so much so far to go on -- IE incomplete information -- but I believe her to be intersex but mostly female or even completely female and not intersex. But for some reason they only want a male.

I would hope after this episode they are chastised by the court, possibly fined/jailed for child abandonment and loose all parental rights including visits. If they have any other kids they should go into protective care, maybe with their sister. The poor girl has finally gotten over her body image conflicts and now her *parents* pull this crap on her.

The child needs love not this shit.

I only hope she can get the help she needs. I fear her running away or committing suicide or self mutilation. She is a at high risk to become drug or alcohol depenent.

Nicely done, tels, if sad.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

you made me cry again, Tels

crumples into a corner and weeps. Yeah, I know this is fiction but the pain here is so real ...

Poor Jaci. Can a silly Dottie cheer her up?

DogSig.png

Touching

Teek's picture

This was another great snippet in the tale of the three girls. This one was full of the realities of life. You may have taken the easy route out by avoiding the actual interaction with the parents, but that does not make it any less emotional. Keep up the good work.

Keep Smiling, Keep Writing
Teek

Shock and pain

It would be quite the ability for some one to have the ability to make the bully feel the pain that is inflicted by them. I would hope that the parents would be doubled up on the floor in pain crying there eyes out. But I do agree that these parents need to be hauled before a family court judge and be forced to answer for this crime of neglect and cruelty. There rejection for these reasons is no different than rejecting a child for having brown eyes instead of blue, or red hair rather than blond.

With those with open eyes the world reads like a book

celtgirl_0.gif

Oh god...

I saw the warnin', and I thought I was ready, but ... this story still hit me pretty hard. Your parents are *supposed* to love ya, and be there for ya, no matter what. I'm just glad Tante Drea is there, to be a proper mom, who understands how parents are supposed to be.