Tears of the Princess -- Chapter 12

Printer-friendly version

Tears of the Princess

By Melodie Thomas

Edited by Holly Hart

Tears of the Princess

up
95 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This is

getting good! With a little luck the stuff state side is distracting them from what is getting ready to happen. I have to keep from crossing my fingers for luck for them!
hugs
Grover

Can't help but wonder

Why Dan didn't say anything to Abdullah regarding his concerns over Major Yunram. Also I couldn't help but notice that while having the Major on the Marina team keeps him away from Sunan, it puts him right there with Dan. Perhaps to make sure Dan is taken out, or insure that Dan is taken prisoner by the Brajoviks, who have such a charming way with captives. It occurs to me that the safest bet for the American bad types would be a Dan who would recant his statements, or perhaps try to assassinate some high-level flunky, totally disgracing himself and bringing the investigation to a screeching halt.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Tears of the Princess -- Chapter 12

Glad to see Dan say "I love you, Lin." And found the news on her family bittersweet.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Better and better.

Dan finally tells Lin Vin he loves her, other things appear to be falling into place for an end game Dan has been waiting for a long time.

But there are still some worrisome things involved. Like Yunram for one. And no plan survives the first contact with the enemy, as most people know.

Maggie

Yes... Yunram...

Yunram concerns me as well... His most recent behavior practically screams traitor. Which, considering his... personality... traits... does not surprise me in the least.

Dan's picked up on it, but does not seem to be putting as much credulity to it as he ought. Or perhaps he's just not thinking about sharing his thoughts with Abdullah even though he's as much as promised to from now on... Old habits...

But no... he only mentioned Yunram's suspicious actions in passing and hasn't dwelled on it at all...

I do think we're about to be in for some major proverbial excrement and fan action.

Abigail Drew.

Yunram

Cliffhangers...
I can't wait for the next chapter :)

Maybe Dan already talked to Abdullah about Major Yunram and our valued author just didn't tell us to keep us in supsense. ;)

Martina