What a good boy...Chapter 10

Printer-friendly version

What a good boy…Chapter 10

Chapter 10

She’s quiet for a minute and keeps working, then she’ll stop, think then work some more.

“Well, I’ve only ever been with a guy before but I’ve been attracted to some girls too.”

Oh…that’s so…

“Like how attracted?”

She looks at me and grins. “Depending on the girl and her personality, very?”

“So you’d?”

“Yeah, I would. I think I would at least. I mean there’s not a lot she’d do to me that I haven’t done to myself and there’s that knowing as a girl what another girl likes and stuff too.”

“And guys?”

“I’ve only been with three and two of them I did better by myself.”

“And the third guy?”

“Confirmed at the very least I’m pan or bi but more than likely pansexual”

“Oh…”

I’m not sure where to go with that besides the whole line of conversation getting me feeling achy inside.

I wasn’t expecting Gwen to be as tomboy as she is. I’m so turned on by it though. And that’s got me just…It’s a good thing I’m wearing some thing to keep me from getting really embarrassed.

I’m helping of course and I’m still strong and good with my hands and tools but so’s Gwen. And seeing her dressed with the cut offs and the top that just shows off her big taut perfect boobs…but that mixed in with her setting up the pool and stuff, using wrenches, lifting and sweating. There’s a lot of work to this so I ditch my t-shirt and we take a pop break and Gwen gets some sunscreen and we rub it into each other.

There’s this point where we’re staring at each other.

Her nipples are hard and poking through the bathing suit top.

“This is like my dream…” I say.

“You’re dream?”

“Yeah…last night, this morning.”

“I was in it?”

“Yeah…”

“What was I doing huh Tracy?”

I start turning red, she smiles and ties her hair back which does such great things to her breasts.

“Uhm…you were and I was…” I swallow still Breastmitized.

“Was I good?”

I nod. “Yeah…..”

She smiles this big and somehow naughty smile. “C’mon we’ve got stuff to get done.”

I follow with an okay watching her butt, she knows I’m doing that, and I think she’s good with it. I’m a little in awe of Gwen more than before, she knows who she is so much better than the rest of us. She’s so good with her sexuality too and relationships. Honestly I agree with her…even in junior high we’ve got people who just seem to lose their shit when they’re not in a relationship. It doesn’t even have to be a good relationship and often isn’t but they’ll cling to it like being a couple is who they are.

Gwen’s tough, sexy, strong and so her own person.

We get back to work and we’re sort of alone and sort of not remember her saying she’s got siblings well it’s a sot of a family effort getting their place ready for the oncoming summer. Her dad’s dropping off stuff for us a lot of stuff like lumber and stuff the others are doing the lawn and washing the siding of the mini-home and getting the barbeque cleaned and even planting flowers along the edge of the front yard going right along the edge of the ditch. Not seeds but those trays of pre-started flowers you see at the flower centers when you go to the hardware stores or the grocery stores in some places.

Actually I get to be the guy I am while doing this there’s a lot of big boards and beams and posts to drive into the ground that Gwen’s dad mostly did. Okay Gwen’s pretty hand and sexy as hell with the sledgehammer but after about sinking five or six posts she’s switching off to guiding me doing it because they have to be so deep and set just right as we frame the pool. It takes us all day too but we get it done. The pool is twenty five feet across and five feet deep and took this aluminum framing set with these loops for the fabric to go through at the top and then there’s these snap in inserts that are hard plastic and Styrofoam inside or something that makes the walls up for the pool.

Well we have 4X4 posts of wood flush to the walls of the pool and those are opposite other posts and then they get 2X4’s for more framing and then we plank the top building a four foot wide rim or patio around it and a set of steps and all hidden away by some gardening lattice.

I drive, hold and fasten a lot of stuff, there is a lot of stuff that makes all of this up and at the same time Gwen and I are really close together, touching sometimes, sweaty, lotiony…sun and work warmed and hot and she’s so turned on too…I can see it in her boobs…the way that she breathes…this scent…I’ve smelled girl before even sweaty girl before and this isn’t that.

I think she’s staring at my ab’s and lower.

When I look at her, looking at me she just gives me this tomboyish grin but she doesn’t look away from me.

We let her Dad do all the stuff with the water filter and pump and two of her sisters are filling the pool and her mom and the youngest are off to the store.

We get inside and she gets us another drink. “C’mon…”

“Okay?”

She heads to her room which is small but hers since she’s the oldest of the kids and she gets some stuff. “You got a suit?”

“Uhm no, I can go home and get one.”

“Some of my basketball shorts should fit you.”

“Uhm…”

“Not the shorter ones from school but my practice ones…here…” She holds them up and they’re thinner but black and mid thigh length and have the road runner on them but with flaming hair.

“Okay these’ll do.”

Gwen closes the door and locks it or as well as you can I one of these places and off comes her top exposing her big heavy perky perfect breasts…My inside tighten with a whispered. “Ow…”

Then she drops her bottoms…

The she looks at me.

Walks the two feet to get to me and runs both her hands through my hair and holds my head kind of aggressively and growls a little.

“We’ve been talking and dancing around this all day…”

“What about just wanting a guy friend and no pressure and that stuff.”

“I still want that, I just…just watching you work…those slender muscles, those abs leading down to actually a pussy has me just too hot…curious…”

“Really?”

Gwen’s hands let go of my head and she slides them down my arms and my sides, over the muscles that I do have and undoes my pants then kissing me hard again she picks me up by my butt and sets me on her dresser/make-up table.

“Mmm..yeah really…” She takes my hands and puts them on her chest and I swear there’s nerves in my hands connected to my new equipment because I ache and can feel myself getting….

“Oh….ohfuck Gwen….” It’s a shocked whisper as she slinks a hand first down my abs again and into my panties a hand that’s not mine gliding over hot wet achy bits. I feel the space between those fingers slipping back and forth over my lips…my clitty being grazed by the space and the warm bumpy flesh between her middle and ring finger.

“Oh wow you’re so wet Tracy…” She’s keeping her voice low. “C’mon taste me, c’mon find a nipple…oh…”

It doesn’t take much convincing for me to lean over and I take her breasts in my hands being gentle because I’ve learned a lot about stuff from my TG site talks and boobs are sensitive…but I’m so entranced by them and tasting them and her skin and her sweat and the sunscreen…and I’m hunching my hips into her hand because she just went from rubbing me to sinking her two middle fingers into me…

It’s…it’s…her hand goes hang ten sort of with her two middle fingers together slipping over my clip on the backside of her hand while the rest is like grip and leverage…it’s the crease from her two fingers gliding over me back and forth like a effing violin and every time there the double bump on me of her knuckles….

I’m trying to keep up and really…I can’t move my hips fast enough and abandon my mouth’s work to try and moan out my pleasure but she kisses me to “Shhh baby…” me and I cum in her hand and we kiss hard and fast and I can’t help but to wrap my legs around her arm as she keeps going.

“Wow…fuck Tracy you’re hot…strong so strong…ride it…ride it…C’mon boy show me what your pussy’s got…”

I actually like the dirty talk…I like her calling me boy… “Okay…okay Gwen you think you can handle it…c’mon touch me, touch my more…touch me dirty like you do yourself…c’mon I wanna make your hand cramp.”

We’re kissing hard and fast and deep and I’ve never done this and I tense up and flex and clench my teeth through my second cum and she’s running her free hand all over my body…my muscles.

“Awesome just effing awesome…fucking awesome body…strong, sexy…”

She does this inhale… “Wrap those legs around my hips Tracy…”

It’s a really strange thing to even think about doing and I unwrap them from her wrist and pull them up and then settle them down over her hips and she picks me up and turns and pins my weight to the wall with hers and her breasts pushing into me as she uses the change in position to wall-fuck me.

I wrap my arms around her and hand on for dear life it seems as she makes me cum twice more….my face buried into her shoulder and her flesh crying out each time into her to muffle it.

She stops and starts laughing quietly and panting too.

“What…what’s so funny?” I’m not lying when I’m saying I’m feeling sensitive and emotional and exposed with my legs wide and her hand inside of me.

“My…My…My hand actually cramped…” Okay I’m starting to laugh too and whoa that feels different with someone inside of you.

“Gotcha…” I grin at her and she grins back.

“Yeah you did…so you jerked off before….so what’s better that or this?”

“This…girl…this boys pussy is yours whenever you want it that was just beyond amazing…”

“Really so it’s better?”

“Yeah, kinda…it’s.”

“I fucking like it too…It’s hot like I never figured…straight but not, lez but not and…just…”

I kiss her and then turn her and lift her up onto her make-up table she giggles out a “Tracy!” before slapping a palm over her mouth. I snag her office chair and take a seat. “You ever have a guy go down on you?”

“No…”

“Good then it’s my turn…I’ve never had it happen to me yet either but having the parts and the things she did to me has given me ideas.

I lower my face between her legs and she’s so soaked herself she’s trickling juices and her thighs are sticky halfway to her knees. I kiss and taste there first and look at her. “Oh really?” She nods and blushes and gasps as I start…I start by cleaning her up. But I have just a finger between her legs and just the tip of it tracing up and down playing with the wetness.

“Mmmm….dirty, sticky, juicy girl…”

“Ohfuck Tracy…”

………………………………...................Okay the truth is we got about equal yay time before we headed off to shower and I went first so she could clean up her room and febreeze out the smell of the sex.

My jaw’s actually a little sore as is my tongue but in a good way. Unless you’ve done this kind of thing before then you will use muscles that you normally don’t use.

But after the sex and the showers it’s all afterglowy but you’d think we’d be all over each other but we’re not. It’s smiles and shared looks and yet I feel so really laid back while helping get stuff for supper there and call home and tell them that I’m still there and we’re having a BBQ and are going to enjoy the pool.

Gwen’s parents invite them over but dad says mom’s out for the count after her OCD marathon work session. She’ll do that just get obsessed with what she’s doing until it’s done and then it’ll all catch up with her.

It’s a nice afternoon really some rock we can stand being played and lots of food mostly hot dogs and burgers with potato salad but I think it’s easy over the money. There’s some adults other than Gwen’s parents and her sister’s and they have friends over and there’s a lot of people even some of their neighbors sowing up. Everything’s good until just one clued in on what and sort of what I am and then it was starting to get weird.

I was good with it and well it was sucky in that whisper, whisper way but I had a few choices…stay and put up with it and make the party suck maybe. Lose my shit and get angry which isn’t really a choice or bow out gracefully.

I text dad and get him to call me and I excuse myself.

“Uhm that was my Dad, I should be heading home. They still are kind of nervous about me being out and stuff.”

Gwen’s dad nods. “You’re okay right we didn’t push you too hard today if you’re still healing?”

“No sir it’s just…it’s just some people don’t get this wasn’t my choice and they’re not the nicest bunch sometimes so they’d like me home off the streets before dark.”

Okay yeah it’s a bit thick but kind of true and as I’m talking I’m rubbing at some of the bigger road rash scars drawing attention to them. I get my bike and head out with Gwen jogging over before I start off.

“You don’t have to go Tracy, they can go fuck off for all I care.”

“No, this is the best idea, I get to look reasonable and they might have learned something.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah, and Gwen….”

“Yeah?”

“We cool, I mean good.”

“Yes…holy fuck Tracy, I’m the one with all the estrogen but you’re the drama queen I frikking swear.”

“Okay, okay…kinda wanted to know where I stood.”

“You didn’t until we were done bitch.”

“Mmmm, you too though juice box…you were so wet I should’ve brought a straw.”

We look at each other and start laughing at each other. I head out pedaling and she calls out. “I’ll talk to you later if the crowd gets to me.”

“Okay!”

I bike home taking more less traveled streets just in case what I said might happen might actually happen and make it home and head up to my room and fall face down on my bed smiling.

We…

And we didn’t get freaky and weird about it.

But I don’t think it was a hook up was it?

My phone rings and I take it out and take a look, I don’t know the number. I turn it on. “Hello?”

“Uhm, Tracy?”

“Yeah…”

“Uhm it’s Sophie.”

up
179 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

okay, ... wow

I'm .... think I'm stunned, you do love making scenes so dam good....

Wow ...

(wipes her forehead, and tries to get her nipples to soften)

Wow

DogSig.png

: D

Extravagance's picture

So incredibly sexy, and yet so incredibly beautiful. ^_^ You are a truly awesome author. *HuggleSnoggleHappytailswish* <3
I'm not sure you could top this, even if you had them eating prawns out of each other's vaginas. :)
Is Sophie next in line for a portion of Tracy Pussy?

Catfolk Pride.PNG

*Big Grins* I'm glad it tickled your Kittenish fancy:)

I like how this went and how things turned out between Tracy and Gwen even afterwards with the way they're handling things. Sophie well we'll just have to see.
*Huggles and snoggles and scratches.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Breastmitized

you're going to have to do a wiki definition for that. maybe it will be picked up an go viral, what a great word.
so is he going to end up dating both, what a lucky boy if they can work out the issues.
great chapter, thanks

A definite lexicon addition:)

Tracy might date both but Sophie isn't Gwen but there's things that Tracy's already shown her that makes him a better guy than some she's dated already.
*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Breastmitized

Elsbeth's picture

Wow great chapter :)

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Thanks Miranda:)

New word, a little sizzle in a different way a little story, this came out nicely.
Thanks for reading:)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers