It Started at a Baseball Game

Printer-friendly version

Thomas was a happy man with a wife, two kids, and job he really enjoyed. That would change and his wife, along with his lover later on, would see to it that his life was never the same.

Chapter 1

It was a beautiful Saturday morning and I had spent all week working the whole town for anything that even looked like a job. I was staying in a cheap motel spending what little cash I had left just to eat and keep a roof over my head.

Even now I wasn't sure I was ready to settle down. When you have been on the run for most of ten years, putting down roots starts to sound like a good thing.

In what almost seems like another life, now I was the lead sniper for a swat team. I had a wife and two kids, an all but new home and things were good for the most part or so I thought. My wife was the C.F.O. for a local bank and she already had the kids when we married.

I was at the station late on a Friday night when we got a call that a neighboring police station had three drug dealers cornered in a building with lots of drugs and money on them. Enough to put them away for a long time.

When we arrived on the scene, they had already taken more than a few shots at the police on site there. We were told to get in position for a crossfire style exercise and we had orders to shoot to kill. I went to the roof of the building on my right and my partner took the one on the left. We had been there for three hours trying to talk them out when one of the men walked by a window where I could see him. I shot him just above the knee, as from the angle I had that was all I could see. He was the head man and they soon surrendered as they feared he would bleed to death.

The man I shot was taken to the hospital while the other two were taken to jail and booked on possession of cocaine. Five kilos were found at the scene, but there was no money recovered at all. Drugs and money are usually ditched in a running gun fight and this was how this had happened. A five block radius was searched, but still there was no money found.

In the hospital, the man I shot said he would talk, but he wanted a deal. All he wanted to was to be sent back to Columbia, if he had to do jail time. Our D.A. wasn't long on brains at the time and they did finally cut a deal. He rolled over on all his U.S. contacts and then named my wife as their banker. He did tell the D.A. that they had killed her first husband to get her to cooperate with them, but that didn't matter.

My wife was arrested and all our worldly goods seized by the feds. They turned my house and all the cars upside down looking for the money and, according to the snitch, it was 10 million dollars they were looking for. The math didn't work for me, but then everything else he had told them seemed to be true.

My wife got three years as an accessory to their crimes and the two men that did stand trial swore she had the money. When they walked her out of the building to take her to the prison, she was shot in the head by a sniper. Her kids were sent to Mexico to live with her parents and I was left to do the best I could. I was told sure and certain that I would die just as she had.

That was ten years ago, and I have been running ever since. Of course, I stayed for awhile looking for the money. If it was there, I wanted it. I never found it and when I asked my wife about it, before she was taken to court, she swore it would never be found, but, likewise, that she didn't have it.

The ‘it would never be found' comment made me believe it was somewhere to be found, she just wasn't going to tell me where. I bought a cheap car and sold what few things I had left to raise as much cash as I could and left town.

Here I am now, walking around the park on a beautiful Saturday morning, watching a bunch of men getting ready to play some baseball. This was strictly amateur stuff, still I took a seat to watch. They divided up skins and shirts and was still a man short. One of the skins asked if I played and I told him not since high school.

"Good enough for me. Want to join us?" He asked.

I felt reasonably safe, nobody in this little town knew me, so I replied, "Why not."

We played three innings and the score was tied four to four. We took a break and it was now that I noticed a group of women all standing around watching the game. One of the other men told me it was the wives and girlfriend's of the men playing. The day was getting away from us quick so we decided the team that broke the tie would be the winner.

It was our turn at bat and when I stepped to the plate, we had one out and two men on base. I noticed the outfield had pulled to the left, so I stood in the batter's box and turned a little to the right. A short fly dropped in right center field would get at least one man home. I swung at the third pitch and hit it foul down the third base line. The next pitch was a ball and now the count was full 3 and 2. I hit the next pitch and dropped it in right center-field just where I had wanted it. Both men scored and I got a double, but then the game was over and we had won.

We shook hands and said it was a good game as the shirts vowed to win the next round. Then one by one the men all left to be with their wives or girlfriends. That was when I met Terri.
I was headed back across the park and towards my motel room when she walked up behind me.

"Hey stranger, where you headed so fast?" She asked with a smile.

"The game is over, I am new in town, so I have a room at the Stage Stop, what makes you ask?" I replied.

"I'm Terri, John is married to my sister Brenda, he's the one that asked you to play," she added.

"Thomas or Tom, to my friends, tell John I said thanks for asking. That's about as much fun as I have had in a long time," I added in reply.

"You said you have a room at the Stage Stop, any other plans for the day?" She asked.

"I'll probably grab a beer and watch some tv, not much else to do in this town," I replied.

"Good then you can join me," she smiled. "I have a room there, too," she said as she hooked my arm and we began to walk.

In her mini skirt and short cropped top she was showing a lot of skin. Trust me when I tell you she looked like a million bucks, too. Her skin was smooth as porcelain and she was in great shape since I could easily see her six pack abs. Long, straight blond hair that framed an oval face with bright blue eyes that sparkled like diamonds. I could tell right off she wasn't the type of woman to take no for an answer.

"If you have a room too, then I take it you are not living here in town," I said just to keep her talking. She had a very soft sweet voice and I liked it very much.

"No," she smiled and blushed all at the same time. "I have a place down on the gulf now, that's where I stay most of the time. I come up to visit John and Brenda from time to time just to stay in touch," she added.

Back at the motel after we had both had far too many beers, she opened up and told me her life story, as it were. She had married young and just as she and her husband had things going in the right direction, he was killed in a car wreck. She had been single ever since.

I hadn't told anyone the real story of my life in years, but as we talked I felt that bond growing and decided that I would. I guess the part that surprised me most of all was her lack of concern that there might be men still out there that wanted me dead. We didn't make love that night, but she did fall asleep in my arms as we lay on the bed talking.

The next morning over coffee and something we called breakfast, she asked me to come and stay with her. After all, she told me, Gulfport, Mississippi was a long ways from the small town in Arizona where I was from. It was just a one hour drive to get there and if I wasn't happy I could always start my life on the run again.

I really liked this girl or woman, I should say, so I told her yes, I would take her up on her very kind offer. We packed that day and were gone by lunch time. I followed her in my car as I had no clue where she was going, save home.

Another car had gotten between us as we made our way through town and now we were headed due west on a big street. She stopped short to make a left hand turn that headed us towards the beach and I could see the country club and golf course ahead. She stopped at the security gate, as did the next car and then I was waved trough.

At the dead end there was a beach house and it was huge, to say the least. We parked in the garage and I walked outside to really look the place over. It had the beach facing one side of the house and the golf course just a few hundred yards facing the other side. This was easily a 2 to 3 hundred thousand dollar home. She had told me already that her home was paid for, but I had never suspected this.

That night Terri and I made love. We didn't just have sex, there is a difference and it's a precious few that know the difference. To me and her as well, I think, that was when we started over for real. There were problems to work out though.

Terri lived a very high profile life, she toured and gave lectures on health and beauty for women. She had three very high class spas and another three gyms that were her steady income. Of course she was paid for the tours and lectures as well. I, of course, had been off the radar for some time, so I just stayed out of sight as much as I could.

It soon became obvious to Terri that I had some health problems. As much as I had tried to hide it, I had big bags under my eyes from lack of sleep. I was up and down two or three times a night going to the bathroom. I was losing weight, too, but I had written that off to the health food she had me eating all the time now.

It was thanksgiving weekend and we were home for a change and she had nothing on the books till after the new year started. She finally cornered me up about my going all the time and I told her I had no idea why. She, too, had expected that I would lose some weight, but I had already lost way more than I should have, so she was concerned. My hiding in the shadows while she enjoyed the spotlight was getting next to her now as well.

She had already told me that John and Brenda were both doctors and since we were going to see them for the holiday she insisted that I have a checkup with them. We had been together for most of a year now and Brenda and John knew about me or as much as we told them anyway.

After a nice dinner with Brenda and John, Terri told them about the trouble I was having. "As you can see he still eats like a horse and he is still losing weight," she said at the end of all the other stuff she told them.

Brenda did mostly cosmetic surgery, that was her specialty anyway. While John was best known for treating cancer or cancer patients. Terri assured me I was in the best of hands as we made our way to the basement of the house.

They both poked and prodded me for what seemed like an hour, then Brenda took some blood to test it. From the naked eye there was nothing wrong with me, John told me, but then the blood test will confirm that for us.

While Brenda ran the blood test we went upstairs and had a drink. We were all trying to keep the mood light and so far we had. Terri was the only one that seemed less than really happy at the time. Women sometimes just seem to know when something is really wrong. I had the feeling she knew or felt like she knew the test on my blood would not be good news.

Another hour would pass before we saw Brenda again and even John wondered why she was taking so long. She had a grim look on her face when she emerged from the hallway where the stairs came up.

"This is not good news," Terri said quietly to me.

"There's no easy way to say this," Brenda started. "You have cancer and it is one of the worst kind that you can have," she added.

"Where?" John asked quickly.

"We'll need an x-ray to confirm it, but, according to the blood test, I would say it's his prostrate gland," she said, as if she was sure already.

John took me to the hospital right then and did the x-rays himself. It took only a few minutes for him to confirm that Brenda was right on the money. He put the x-rays in a folder along with the printed blood test and then we had a heart to heart talk.

"I know this is the last thing you want to hear, but I have shown you on the x-rays just how much damage the cancer has done already. We need to operate and remove your prostrate gland as well as your balls and we need to act fast. There is no cure or successful treatment for this type of cancer," he paused.

"Take the information with you, get all the other opinions you want, they will all tell you pretty much the same thing I have," he added.

Terri and I went home that night and talked about this for several hours. We both knew the outcome of the surgery, as it pertained to our sex life. I told her I would move on if she wanted, she didn't need the added burden of a man that couldn't be a man. She assured me that she would stand beside me no matter what and that I was staying right here with her.

For the next two weeks with Terri at my side we bounced from one doctor to the next. For the most part every doctor said the same thing, save one. Even she agreed that my balls and prostrate were history, but with hormone therapy and beta blockers and some other stuff the rest of my manhood could survive it. It probably would not function but at least I would still have it.

For me it was Terri's concern for me that sealed the deal and two weeks later I had the surgery. Brenda warned me, you might say, that I would put on some weight now and that I should watch my diet real close. I could, and she stressed the could part, develop hips and small breasts. Those were bridges we would cross when the time came.

I walked around with a catheter in my bladder for most of two weeks. My empty ball sack got smaller by the day and I had a few hot flashes like a woman going through menopause might have. Save that the pain was gone in just a few days and I admit I did feel much better knowing the cancer was gone or at least for now. John had told me it looked worse than it was on the x-ray and he was sure they had gotten it all.

Almost overnight I had put on ten pounds and Terri reminded me of what Brenda had said. Terri was an exercise fanatic and encouraged me to start working out with her at home. I didn't want to turn into a fat pig, walking around with such a pretty and slender wife, so I agreed.

For the first couple of months she took it pretty easy on me. She exercised three times a day, and sometimes four, I did it only once. When I had worked up to twice a day with her, we both noticed while I was in the shower one day that all my body hair just seemed to be falling out. There wasn't a strand of hair on her body anywhere, save her head, and she had no issues with me being hair free either. Neither of us knew at the time it was the medication I was on that was causing this to happen.

Christmas was kind of a non event, but we went to Brenda and John's house for a new year's party. It was a lot of fun and a good time was had by all the couples that came. Before we left, we told Brenda about how all my body hair was falling out and she suggested that it might be the hormones I was taking.

"You can stop taking them for awhile and see if the hair loss stops," she added, "but they will be in your system for a good three months even after you stop taking them," she spoke again.

My body hair was just a part of what I had left that defined me as a man. Terri left the choice up to me, and I stopped taking them the next day. At home things went on pretty much as normal as they had before.

My body hair still fell out, but now I had another problem. Enough time had passed and with that my hormone level was depleted to the point that sex was off the table. The hair on my head was growing like a wildfire, and that seemed really odd to me, especially when it was all but gone everywhere else.

Then, and I mean this just like it sounds, overnight I suddenly had those hips and breasts that Brenda had told me about. Terri lovingly poked fun at me when she realized what was happening and even gave me a sports bra to wear when we exercised. They felt really out of place on me when my breasts would bounce around, so I gladly took her up on the offer.

Terri never complained about the lack of sex and the sports bra flattened my breasts well enough when we went out to eat or catch a movie that I wasn't self-conscious about them. Still I could see all too well they were getting bigger and I was sure now that my penis was getting smaller and quick like.

As the shape of my body changed, I stayed home more and more. Terri didn't like that at all. Even after six months with no hormones in my system, my body hair was not coming back, at all. I tried some generic hormones that Brenda got for me, but, if anything, it just made things worse. My breasts swelled another full cup size, while the rest of me was shrinking. I lost a ton of weight, as well, as they affected my eating habits, too.

Brenda and John helped all they could, but it seemed that my body was on a one way track to looking like a female. By summer, Terri had me lying on the beach with her in a bikini and it almost looked good on me. Thankfully, it was a private beach and I had sun burned my breasts once already, so she didn't have to twist my arm real hard to get me in the bikini top.

The thought hadn't crossed my mind till Terri reminded me of it.

"Well, if those men you told me about are still looking for you, I would bet they never find you now," she smiled.

"Have I changed that much?" I sputtered.

Brenda was the shutter bug, but Terri had pictures of us almost from the first time we were together all over the house.

"In a way," she smiled. "With a little work we could pass you off as one of the girls now," she giggled, then realized I wasn't amused.

She quickly apologized and I knew she didn't say it to hurt my feelings. Then, again, as I looked at the pictures of us together from back when, she was right, I had changed quite a bit. Just so she wouldn't think my feelings were really hurt, I asked Terri if she really thought she could make me look like a girl.

"With all ease. After all, that is the kind of thing I teach people all the time," she added.

"True, but the audience is usually and almost always nothing but women," I replied.

"Are you saying what works for real women wont work for you?" She asked, in a challenging tone.

"Well, Terri, we both know what I really am now, don't we?" I replied.

"Give me six months, .. no make that three months and I will walk with you down Main Street, anywhere, U.S.A. and nobody will question your gender," she stated flatly.

"Wooee babe, I didn't mean to get your defenses up. All I was saying is that you know as well as I do that I am a man. Nothing more," I added.

"I wasn't going off on you, but you can see with your own eyes how much your body has changed. In a way I was half expecting you to ask me for the same help anyway," she smiled.

"You think I would want to dress and act like a female?" I asked.

"Want to, probably not, but if your body keeps going like it is, there might come a point when it would be best to. If you understand what I am saying," she added.

"I measured last night and so far my breasts and hips have seemed to stop growing. I realize that could change and I do see your point if it did," I replied.

I almost felt like a kid going through puberty again. Indeed, Brenda had told me that was as much of a good explanation as even she could give to what was happening with me. Both she and John were baffled that my body had reacted the way it had to the medication. It had, in fact, done right the opposite of what it should have done.

I could tell at every checkup with her and John that they had no clue as to why it had happened and even less about how to fix it. Brenda reasoned that she had given me male hormones and my body had reacted by just making even more of the female hormones to balance it, even I could follow her logic.

"So why not give me female hormones and see if it reacts the other way to gain balance?" I spoke up.

"We could," John spoke next, "but then we might be throwing gas on a fire too," he added.

"What about a trial run for say, 90 days or so, that should be enough time to know without doing any real damage?" She asked.

"Sure, if he wants to, and he can always stop if the changes progress," Brenda smiled as she wrote the prescription.

Terri and I went home hopeful that this was the answer to my problem. She got the pills the next day and I started them on the second day of the month. The next morning I felt better than I had since the day of the operation. I did all four workouts with Terri and even did some work with the free weights she used. I think Terri was as surprised as I was, but at the moment we were both very happy.

All month long it was like I was walking on cloud nine. I felt really great. I did lose a good bit of weight that month and we both figured it was because I was so much more active than I had been. At the time of the operation I weighed one hundred ninety pounds. Right now I was one-forty, but I felt really great.

I lost ten pounds each month for the next two months and I was eating everything in sight. The pills were gone now and my checkup was due again. Brenda almost fell over when I walked in wearing my track suit and it looked so big on me now that I could swim in it.

She checked me over like always and Terri told her I was feeling so much better than before that I had been working out really hard.

"That would explain the weight loss and if you're feeling that much better, I'm guessing you will want a refill," she said, as she looked at me for an answer.

I looked at her chart and my measurements were exactly the same as my last visit, so I wondered where the weight I had lost came from. No better, but no worse as far as that went, so I told her, yes, please.

Another two weeks would pass before I second guessed that decision. I was keeping up with Terri now in everything she did. I didn't get out of the house much, as I was ashamed of my breasts, and no longer able to hide them with the sports bra. They hadn't grown as such, but they were rather firm now and the sports bra didn't flatten them out like before.

Then on Friday, two weeks after I had started the second round of hormones, I awoke with my breasts hurting like never before. They seemed warmer than the rest of my body and it hurt for anything to touch them at all.

Terri called Brenda and told her what was going on. Brenda did the math and decided that if my puberty was on track again that I might have a case of milk fever. Terri said she knew just what to do and ran out the door just a few minutes later.

She came back with a pump to get the milk out of my breasts. They were swollen, that was easy to see, and I flinched when she held a warm washcloth to them and then the suction end of the pump. The milk seemed to explode from my nipples and I was surprised that I filled the little jug from one breast so quickly. My other breast was equally as full and I felt much better when they were dry.

Terri had gone through this at one time and I would have to pump them for a few days, but they should dry up on their own and I would be fine. Aspirin was enough to ease the pain now and we carried on with our day. That lasted till about lunch time. I would swear they were hurting worse now than before. Terri let me pump them this time and I made sure they were bone dry before I stopped.

By the next Friday I was feeling much better. I still had to pump my breasts twice a day, but at least they didn't hurt. Neither Terri nor Brenda told me that at this point in the puberty cycle, my breasts would never go away now. They didn't tell me that breasts work on the supply and demand theory either and I was keeping up the demand by pumping them.

On top of being swollen and full of milk they took a growth spurt as well. I could easily fill out one of Terri's C cup bras now and I felt almost stupid when I was dressed. Yes, I was still dressing like a man.

A month later I was expressing enough milk to feed a small army of kids and for no apparent reason. Terri sat me down and with tears in her eyes told me she thought I had hit the point of no return. It would be so much easier for me to dress as a female and I wouldn't be house bound like I was now.
In the harsh light of reality I had to agree with her and I had cabin fever like never before.

"My body decided for me that I would be a female, but I am not so sure even I can get my brain to go along with it," I told her.

As it stood right now, my penis was completely drawn up inside my body. My breasts were plenty big enough for my overall body size and my hips were just enough, as Terri would say. To say I was fighting a losing battle hardly covered it.

We talked it over with Brenda at my next checkup and she agreed with our assessment of my situation. "It would be easier now to complete the picture," she sighed with some resentment.

She apologized many times for not being able to stop my body from changing as it had. I was still alive and I would just have to learn to be happy with it. After all, it wasn't her fault that it had happened.

Brenda agreed to do my facial surgery, while John suggested a specialist to handle what was left of my manhood if I was ready for that. That was the one place I still had some body hair and the specialist said that it had to go before the operation could be done.

My breasts were still making milk by the bucket full and even with the blood tests there seemed to be no reason for it. It took two months to get the last of my body hair removed and then I had Brenda set up the day for the operation. I wanted it all done at once, I wanted to come out of the hospital a complete female.

I guess for pity's sake, and maybe the fact that she didn't want me to see myself looking like one big bruise, I slept through most of the recovery time. The nurse that was with me during the day milked my breast once a day, when she realized they were so full I was leaking it out on my own. So by the time Brenda decided to wake me up they were nearly twice their normal size.

Terri was there and Brenda let me look close at her work with a hand held mirror. I looked much younger and my face had all the traits that a normal female would have. Later that same day when I had to go to the bathroom, I sat up and realized just how big my breasts really were. They almost looked as if I had gotten super sized implants and they were still very firm. It was too late that day to get checked out, but I called Terri and told her I wanted to leave the next morning if she would come and get me.

Terri was there the next morning when I awoke and Brenda signed the papers to get me checked out. The specialist had already signed off for me to leave and, no, I hadn't really taken a hard look between my legs. I knew my penis was gone, but I had no idea that the specialist had done three separate operations down there.

Terri brought three bras for me to try on for size. The D cup was too small, the F cup was too large and the double D was just a touch small, as well. This might be too much information, but I will tell you just the same.

I left there wearing the Double D cup bra. A cropped top like the one Terri had on the first day we met. New panties, as well as pantyhose, and a new set of high heels. Granted, the heels were just two inches, but talk about feeling totally stupid, I really did that day. I signed my new name which was Tammy and headed for the car with Terri.

It was like a light had gone off in my head and suddenly I felt as if the last two years of my life had been one big scheme to get me to where I was. I was mentally kicking myself in the butt as Terri drove us home.

She stopped at the salon she used and I got the works that day before we ever went home. It almost felt like the last nail in the coffin when I looked at the long acrylic nails I was sporting when I left. These would be part of my life from now on and I would just have to get accustomed to the idea, like it or not. My hair was styled and given a perm and my toes got the works, as well. Even feeling the way I did at the time, I tried my best to seem happy when Terri was around.

It took almost a month to get back up to speed with Terri on the exercise programs, but I did and I forced myself every step of the way. I mentally kicked myself in the ass every time I looked in the mirror and that was every day now as Terri was teaching me about how to use makeup and create different looks for myself.

My wardrobe grew in leaps and bounds and anything that wasn't sexy in some way never made it to my closet. High heels were Terri's weakness and soon they might as well to have been mine. I had four, five and even six inch heels lined two rows deep in the closet and, yes, I wore them on a regular basis. As my skill doing my own makeup grew, so did my time out of the house and most of it was with Terri.

You're curious about the work between my legs? Well, lets say it this way. Pick the prettiest clean shaven, natural looking vagina from all the ones you have ever seen, then multiply that by a factor of ten. It almost looked as if it was airbrushed on me and it was real, trust me. Ok, okay, I had seven inches of depth and the tubes that had been attached to my balls were now attached to the walls of my canal, so, yes, I was self-lubricating. No orgasm, as of yet, but then I hadn't really tried.

Unlike some women who would have been more than proud to have double D cup breasts, I wasn't. In fact, I did all I could to make them not stick out quite as far as they really did. This was a sore spot with Terri and I, as she was always telling me to keep my shoulders back and back straight. In most of a year after the operation, I had mastered all but that part of being a woman.

Then of all things to happen, Hollywood came to Mississippi, as it were. They were making a film and this was just one of the locations picked for one of the shoots. They would be here for two weeks and one of the starlets found Terri and her spa.

She knew of Terri by reputation and she invited her to come to Hollywood for the rap party. I knew when Terri accepted the invitation she would want me to go with her. L.A. was a bit to close to home for me, and there was no way I was going to fly there. I had already been in one plane crash, to fly again seemed like tempting fate.

Terri pouted for a whole week when I told her I wouldn't go if I had to fly with her. I could drive out there and was willing to, but no way was I getting on a plane, again. She finally gave in saying as long as I was there that was all that counted.

The police officer in me was working again and if you're thinking that I no longer trusted her, you would be right. I planted a bug in her favorite necklace just a day or two before I was going to leave for L.A. I had done nothing to alert her as to my suspicions and had no intentions of doing so.

The words my now dead wife had said about that money that was never found were ringing in my ears. I bought my first cell phone in years the day I left for L. A. I had a friend of mine that was still on the force check out Terri, as well as Brenda and John.

For the most part I wanted to know if any of them had come into a large amount of money during the last year and I had him pull the confession my wife had made before the trial.

I told him I was tired of running and that I had even gone so far as to disguise myself as a female. He got a laugh out of that part, but he assured me he would get the information for me. Telling him now that I looked like a female would soften the blow when we met.

I slept the first night I left in New Mexico. I was making good time and with any luck at all I would be there long before she got there. I stopped in Tonopah, Az. and had a nice dinner with my friend, Allan. He was amazed at how real I looked as a woman and I chided him that he needed his glasses checked, with a smile, of course. I only stayed about two hours and then drove on into L.A. that night.

In my motel room, I sat and read back over my wife's confession. Men are so terrible sometimes when it comes to really listening to what women say. I know I was one for most of thirty years. What she had really said was that, ‘no man' would ever find the money. Well, I wasn't a man now, was I.

I'll tell you this part just to get your brain thinking the way I was at the time. My wife's first husband was killed or so she told everybody. Funny thing about that was that the insurance never paid off. I mean, they do still do that, don't they? He was a stunt man in Hollywood and who fakes more deaths than anyone else in the world. Go figure.

So anyway, I mentally kicked myself again, then rolled over and went to sleep. The front desk called right on time and I got up and dressed to go to the airport. Terri's plane would land at just after seven this morning, although, that was not the time she had told me to be there. She had told me eight.

I stood a good ways away from the gate where she would enter the building, but with a good field of view. I had on a blond wig, so even if she saw me, there was a good chance she wouldn't realize it right away.

She walked right past me and into the arms of my ex-wife's supposedly dead husband. I had seen his picture several times, he was older, but it was him.

"Have you found the money? She asked, as I listened on the bug I had placed in her necklace.

"No, not yet," he replied, as they walked towards the food court.

I walked some distance behind them just to make sure I stayed close enough for the bug to work.

"How goes things on your end? Is he out of the picture yet?" He asked.

"He is, but she is still around," she replied, making it sound like a pun. "I had to chase him through ten states and then pay out the nose to get some doctor friends of mine to do the deed," she added.

"Well, I will cover the expense once we find the money. With ten million dollars we can leave here and never look back," he added.

"I should hope so considering you killed my husband and then had me kill your wife when they double crossed us," she said loud and clear.

I was headed for the front gate before they even finished their meal. Terri would be surprised when I didn't show, but you could bet I wasn't going to. I was headed back to the scene of the crime. I knew my wife and how she loved to word play everything she said. There was a reason she said ‘no man' would find the money.

I parked my car behind the old west saloon and walked in. It was a historical marker now, but nothing was being done to preserve it as of yet. I remembered well being one of the officers that searched the building looking for the money back when.

The wood floor gave off a hollow sound under my feet as I walked across the floor in my high heels. I looked again in all the places I had looked before and found nothing but more sand and dust than before. There was a narrow wooden stair case that led upstairs, but they didn't look too safe and we had dismissed it as a hiding spot before. These were big men and we doubted the stairs would hold their weight.

I slung the strap of my purse over my shoulder and took a firm grip on the hand rail. The steps were narrow and I had to turn my foot just slightly to get heel and all on the step. They didn't creek and pop as I made my way up and the hand rail was firm, as well.

The second floor was in good shape and I walked it over at least three times looking in every spot that might be big enough to hide that amount of money. It wasn't there and I felt a little let down and now I had to get my ass back down before someone spotted me and came to see what I was doing.

Again, I turned my feet and placed my heel firmly against each toe kick of the next step. The hollow sound followed me all they way down and then at the next to last step there was a dull thud. I tapped it with my heel a second time just to make sure it wasn't my mind tricking me. I got the same dull thud.

I went to my car and placed my purse inside it and locked the door again, after I had gotten the tire iron from the trunk. Back inside the building I pried away the toe kick over the first step and there it was. A small suitcase filled with hundred dollar bills, ten million dollars, if my very quick count was correct.

I sat on the suitcase and thought to myself just how right my ex had been. Only a woman in heels would have walked up and down the staircase like I had. Hence, ‘no man' would find the money. I wondered then if she knew her first husband would kill her for the double cross she had tried to pull off. Either way he wouldn't get the money and that was the way her mind worked, trust me.

I left there just as the sun was setting in the west. I thought long and hard about turning in the money and just collecting the reward. The bank would have given me at least ten percent. No, I had been running and hiding for a lot of years cause of this and now I had it in my hands. The statute of limitations was out on it, too. So I headed back the way I came.

When I got to Mississippi, I stopped at the house long enough to get the rest of my stuff. Terri wasn't due back till next week and I could have stayed even longer if I had wanted to. I considered setting a match to the place for what she had done to me, but then I had the money and she had a man twice her age. I felt like I could live with that. Well, that and knowing they would never find the money.

Brenda and John had been paid well to turn me into a woman so I turned them into the medical board. When they were confronted with the facts, they confessed and were barred from practicing medicine for life. That worked for me.

I changed my name, again, as soon as I settled in Miami. Then I called Allan and told him enough of what I knew to get Terri and her man arrested. Of course, they cracked under pressure and confessed to everything save what had happened to me.

I soon fell in love with bare back jeans and horseback riding. When you own the biggest stable in town, you have to be able to ride. too. The days were long sometimes and the work was done by the men that I hired to keep the place up. The sunsets were a sight to see and I often sat on the balcony and watched till it was completely out of sight.

There was a man in my life now and you know I checked him out from head to toe before I gave him too much space. He came in clean as a whistle and some years later we married. I never told him about my other life and never felt the need to.

Yes, life was good sitting on all that money here in Miami. That's Miami, Oklahoma by the way.

up
137 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This is a really good story of forced fem, and it was done in

good taste. So, Tammy changed her name again, and becoming a woman was a plot. Now, I wonder just why they did that, when there was no reason for it. Oh well, Maybe someday you will continue this and we can find out the reasons why for so many questions that this story has left the reader with. Thank you for sharing.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

It Started at a Baseball Game

And ended with the bad guys punished and the victim richer in more ways than one.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

plane crash?

good story, interesting angle.
but... "but no way was I getting on a plane, again" what plane crash?
great work on the rest, thanks