Tears of the Princess -- Chapter 10

Printer-friendly version

Tears of the Princess

By Melodie Thomas

Edited by Holly Hart

Tears of the Princess

up
109 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Tears of the Princess -- Chapter 10

Dan needs to be careful about meeting a stranger.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Fecal matter

is about to hit the rotary oscillator. If it gets out the US Government is supporting human trafficking in any shape or form ... Ouch! Even if the President is being lied to which by the way takes some really big brass ones, we're talking a really nasty witch hunt as everyone tries to make sure none of the sticky brown stuff gets on them.

It's just about a sure thing they will have to get rid of Dan. However he is alert and knows of their methods. The scaring off of Mike might be the first phase of doing just that.

Going to the press is going to rattle their cages, but hard. Even more so if he has proof other governments are coming down on this hard, but the US the Leader of Freedom is trying to cover it up.

Real, real unpleasant.
Great stuff!
hugs

Grover

I can see now.

There are going to be some rocks turned over that have some very nasty, and uncomfortable things under them. If I was Dan I'd go into some kind of hiding soon just to be safe. Though there is his family and friends to worry about. He's just upped the ante and if things were nasty before... Well my imagination is kind of running with a lot of things just now.

Maggie

Sort of like the Wiki guy?

OH, good. I was hoping that we could get through all this without killing off his love interest again. Any belief I have in our government died with the Iran/contra affair. I hope he gets them good.

Gwen!

That is you were sleeping or co-opted by the government during Viet Nam, the war in Cambodia, the Christmas bombing and Watergate?

The first part of Iran/contra was bribing Iran to keep the hostages while Carter was in office, so he'd lose and Raygun would get in, right?

Great story, Melodie! Espionage, Human Trafficking, and political intrigue in multiple countries. Where does the Yakuza fit in?

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee