My Lady Fair

Printer-friendly version

My Lady Fair

By Janet L. Stickney
[email protected]

I was disgusted with my brother Jeff. We are both in high school now, Jeff a junior while I'm was a senior. I had seen my brother dressed as a girl quite often over the years, usually when we were both younger. Jeff always went a little too far and made it funny, or he dressed up on Halloween. Well, we share a bedroom, so I could hardly miss it when Jeff started to accumulate some clothes that were decidedly not for any male I ever met! Jeff was always careful and discrete about it, but he had panties, a waist nipper, and some bras in his dresser drawer, and two dresses, several skirts and some blouses hanging in the closet! I could hardly miss them could I? In the bathroom we shared, he even had his makeup in a neat row on the counter!

I had mentioned it to mom, but to my great dismay, she had continued to help him, like when he needed help with his hair, or some advice on something else feminine! I didn't understand why he did it, it was so… unmanly! I'm on several sports teams, and he debates and acts. I'm taller than he is by about eight inches and outweigh him by 30 pounds easy. I guess, if you looked at him and our older sister Audrey side by side, you would have to admit that they look a lot alike. Why he wants to dress like a girl is beyond me, but if I make an issue of it, Mom would only become angry and I'd be worse off than I am now! I complained to mom a few times, but she told me to just be patient. I try.

Our Dad had traveled a lot, and even though he knew about Jeff dressing up as a girl he never said anything about it, leaving it up to mom to do what was necessary. Then Dad had died in an airplane crash about a year ago, leaving mom as the sole arbiter in our house. Audrey had just left for college, leaving her bedroom empty, so I asked mom if I could move into her bedroom to get away from Jeff, but mom told me that Jeff was the one that would be moving.

"It's a bigger room, with a bigger closet, and it has its own bath, so he won't be bothering you anymore Bradley."

Audrey had a bigger bedroom, which I really wanted, but with Jeff in a room of his own I would have more room anyway, so I accepted her decision. Later that day I watched as Jeff moved all of his clothes into Audrey's old bedroom. Jeff was smiling as he moved his clothes because, we both knew, he would have more chance to dress up as a girl. That night after dinner, mom told me to leave so she could have a private talk with Jeff.

"Mom, I know that you let me have Audrey's old room even though Brad wanted it, and I know it's because I sometimes dress as a girl; but Brad hates me for doing it. I can't help it, and he doesn't even try to understand no matter how hard I try to explain it, and the way he treats me over this thing is killing me!"

"I know dear. I don't understand either, but I try. Brad is trying to understand your… need, but he just can't, and that makes him seem angry. You just have to try and understand his fear." She took my hand in hers and tried to explain my brother's fear. "He is afraid, not of you, but for you Jeffrey. If you were discovered dressed as a girl he thinks that you'll be hurt real bad and he won't be able to stop it, and on top of that he worries about how the other kids will react to him, if they found out about you."

"But he's never seen me dressed up except at Halloween Mom, and that doesn't count because I do it as a farce then. You're the only one that has seen me done up right!"

My shame at wanting to dress as a girl combined with my brother's anger at me made me start crying. My mother handed me a tissue and as I dried my eyes, I saw a glimmer in mother's eye. Then, offhandedly, she made a suggestion that would let me show everyone, including my brother just how I looked when I was dressed as Jill. Mom told me what she had in mind, and after a few minutes of thought, I jumped at the chance.

"Okay Mom, I'll be ready Friday night!"

She left me to finish my homework, then went to see Brad.

"Brad, I want you to do something for me."

"Okay Mom."

"Listen to me first before you jump in Brad. I know how much you care about Jeff, and I also know that his dressing as a girl worries you, more because he might get hurt, and less because you don't understand why he does it. But you have never seen him when he does it right. You only see him once a year, at Halloween, while I have seen him many times. You'll have to take my word for it Brad, but he looks totally different from what you have seen in the past. I have asked him to do something for you.

I have asked Jeffrey to get dressed, just for you, so you can see for yourself that what I am saying is true, and I want you to go along with it because you both need it. You need to know more about Jeff, and he has to know that you still love him. I think you'll have a better understanding about what drives him after you meet the real Jill." Mom paused, and gently took my hands in hers. "On Friday night, the three of us are going out to dinner, and Jeff will be dressed as Jill. You can see for yourself how he looks, and maybe you won't be so afraid for him." I was stunned beyond words, and angry, but mom had asked me to do this, so I nodded my head yes. "Bradley, Jeff thinks that you hate him and he has to know that isn't true."

"Mom, I don't hate him! I just don't understand this dressing as a girl thing of his!"

"I know dear; that's why we are going to dinner together."

The next day after school, while Brad was at practice, I stopped at a dress shop and bought a dress that I had wanted to get for a long time. Since I never had anyplace to wear it before now, I had only admired it through the glass. It was a black cocktail style dress with a lace cover over a low cut sweetheart neckline with a fitted bodice and a flaring skirt that would be two inches above my knees. I had almost everything else I needed at home, except the black panties and a black corsolet, which I bought as well. As soon as I got home I hung it in my closet, waiting until Friday to even wear it. I already knew that the dress would fit me perfectly and didn't worry about that, but I made sure that I had everything else I needed before I could even think about relaxing.

The time seemed to slow down to a crawl as I looked forward to, and yet, was scared about meeting Brad, as Jill. Finally the day came. I got home from school at 3 and went to my room. I could get ready in about an hour, but I had the time, so I went in the bath and used a cream to remove every trace of hair that I could, then filled the tub with bubblebath. I settled into the warm sudsy water, using a razor on my arms and legs to make every bit of my skin as smooth and hairless as possible. The sweet scent of the bubblebath and the oils in the water renewed my sense of femininity, and I stayed in the water until it started to cool off. I shaved very carefully, making my face as smooth as possible, even though my light blond beard was barely detectable even without any makeup.

With the towel wrapped around me I went about getting dressed. Not long before, I had made a device that would hold my maleness in a manner that gave me the appearance of a female. It was just some medical tape and a wide bandage, but as I pulled the tape tight, my maleness disappeared, leaving me the smooth front of a girl. I would now have to sit to pee, but I would do that anyway. As I pulled the lace trimmed black nylon panties on, the sensation of the thin material made me shudder as the nylon caressed my now smooth skin. I sat on the bed and pulled the pantyhose on, then my padded pantybrief. I sat at the vanity and used the foundation sparingly as I covered my entire face, then used a translucent powder to set the foundation. I waited a few minutes and brushed away the excess powder leaving my face looking beautifully smooth and soft. For eyeshadow I chose a light green with a russet over that and a bit of coral blusher under my eyebrows. I used a sponge to blend the colors, making my eyes look lush and very sexy. Then, I used deep black eyeliner on my upper lids and a black pencil under my eyes to make them seem wider. On my cheeks I used the same coral blusher.

The corsolet pulled my waist in, making my waist a trim 24 inches while pushing my chest muscles up at the same time. The built in bra was a thin, black underwire, with lace trimmed cups in a full A, which I almost filled by myself. I manipulated my breasts in the cups with my hand, and used a small oval shaped pad under my breasts to push them up and fill the rest of the cups. My breasts swelled up, creating a very nicely modest cleavage, the best I had even managed as a matter of fact. At my vanity I put my shoulder length blonde hair in some rollers, following a pattern from a teen girl magazine that I had practiced doing, using a gel to help set my hair. While I waited for the gel to set, I pulled the dress over my head and zipped it up, feeling the material as it hugged my body tightly. I pulled my black heels out of the closet, slipped my feet into them, then sat at the vanity to finish my hair. The rollers left my hair wavy, and I used a curling iron to create a very definitely feminine hairstyle.

With two gold and black barrettes I pulled the hair back on each side of my head, and clipped it in place, then I did the front so that my bangs looked casually flip and unplanned as they swept to one side. The earrings were also gold and black, a chandelier style that swung from my earlobes with every movement of my head. The gold necklace with the small black stone hung between my breasts and only accented the delights hinted at under the lace top. On my wrists I wore a gold watch and a thin gold chain with a ring on each hand. I dashed some of my best perfume on my elbows and neck and then put on the soft, red lipstick. I filled my purse with my feminine wallet that had my ID, a brush, my lipstick and some money in it.

I took a moment, gathered my courage, and stepped out of my room, then walked to the familyroom where mother and Brad were waiting. Brad was wearing a suit, while mother was also dressed in a fancy party dress. I watched my brother Brad carefully, and was pleased to see his mouth drop open.

"Hi Brad. I'm Jill, the girl you were so afraid of."

Brad looked at me, confused, because his mental image of me in a dress, was so different than the girl standing right in front of him! I watched as his eyes roamed, from my well done hair, down over my breasts, across my trim waist, over my well rounded hips, and then to my very shapely legs perched in the black patent leather heels. "Brad, if anyone asks, this is your sister Jill." The best word to describe his reaction to seeing me dressed as a girl this time was stunned awe, and he very definitely showed that in his eyes. Brad nodded his head and turned to open the door for us, but I noticed that his eyes kept going back to me in the rear view mirror.

Brad drove us to the restaurant where we were seated at a table, but on the way in it was hard for Brad not to notice the way I moved, walked, and acted. There was not one movement that wasn't just as feminine as any girl he knew. Once we were seated and our orders taken, I sat back and smiled at Brad. His entire demeanor was one of shock at just how well I not only looked, but also acted, and not one person looked at us as if I had been discovered as a male.

"You really surprised me Je... Jill. I never thought, I mean you look so… nice."

"Why thank you Brad! When Mom asked me to do this for you, my first reaction was fear that you would go crazy, but then, somehow, I knew you wouldn't. What you see is a major part of me Brad and there is no way I could deny it. I don't think you can say that I look like a clown, can you?" To Brad's surprise, I even talked and sounded like a girl!

"You sure don't look or sound like a clown to me! Hell, you look as good as most of the girls in the school!"

I was pleased at his reaction to me because it might have been ugly if he didn't.

"I'm glad that we have finally gotten this out in the open and you two can quit this struggle over it."

We looked at our mother and both of us smiled at her. Brad with his crooked grin and me with my perfect, white teeth, outlined in red lipstick, both of us beaming.

Dinner was excellent, and as the band started, we ordered coffee so we could stay and hear the music. Brad was watching a girl across the room, and was about to get up and ask her to dance, when a young man that went to school with both Brad and I walked up and asked me to dance! I looked at Brad, smiled, then gave the guy my hand! As a stunned Brad watched, I folded into his arms as he swept me onto the dance floor!

"Did you see that! Jill just went with him!"

"And why not? She is very pretty Brad, and you know it!"

He watched my partner and I dancing, then looked back at the girl across the room. Finally he went over and asked her to dance, and found out that she went to another high school, a private one on the outskirts of town.

"My name is Bradley Benson, what's yours?"

"Carol Anson." She gave him one of her thousand watt smiles as he led her out on the dance floor. "Who is that knockout you're with Bradley?"

"Oh, that's my mother Janet." He knew what she meant of course, but our mother is still a beautiful woman and he felt sure he would make points with Carol by naming our mother.

"Not her silly, the blonde!"

"That's my… sister Jill. This is her first timeout of the house in a long time so we decided to go fancy tonight as a treat, and here we are!"

"She's very pretty Bradley." By just looking, he was more than aware of the impact I was having on the guy I was dancing with, and it seemed that Carol recognized it as well.

"She's okay, for a girl I mean." Carol gave him a playful tap on the shoulder and asked him to introduce her to me, his "sister". He brought her back to our table to meet mother, but she was also dancing, so they sat and waited.

I was escorted back to the table, and after I was seated, my escort sat down as well!

"Brad, this is Greg Thompson. He says you two know each other."

"Hi Greg, nice to see you again." Brad turned to Carol and introduced her to Greg and I. "I go to school with Greg, and this is my sister Jill."

She and Carol shook hands, and I smiled at her. "You are so pretty Jill! I feel like I'm wearing a sack!"

I was gracious and told her that I hardly thought she looked like she was wearing a sack, but I'll admit it, I loved the compliment anyway.

Greg said: "I have a car, maybe the four of us could go somewhere tomorrow night!" Greg was holding my hand under the table and he gave it a small squeeze, and I squeezed his back.

"That sounds like fun Brad, let's do it. We can go to the show or something!" Carol had made it clear that she wanted to go, and Brad wanted to be with Carol, so after a quick look at me, he said yes, at the same time I was nodding my head yes.

A tall handsome man named Ken escorted our mother back to the table. She introduced Brad and I, and Brad introduced Carol and Greg.

"We're double dating tomorrow Mrs. Benson, I asked Jill if she would like to go, and she said yes. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not Greg. I hope you kids have a nice time." Then mom said it was time to go, so Brad and I left with our mother for home. "You know that from now on Jill is your sister don't you?"

Brad didn't even hesitate. "She always was, wasn't she? I mean, look at her. Hell, on her first time out of the house with us she gets asked out!"

"Yes that's true Bradley, but now you have to support her no matter what happens." He merely nodded his head yes as his mother turned to me.

"You'll have to be perfect every time you dress like a girl Jill, just like tonight or you'll be found out. Going out on a date can be very risky, but I'll let you go because all young girls date, but you will act like a lady understand?"

"Yes mother. I understand." I looked at Brad and asked him if he could accept me, as Jill, at least once in a while.

"The minute you walked down those stairs, and I saw you, I'll admit that I was shocked. You didn't look anything like I thought you would, and after you started dancing with Greg, someone that has known you for years, I understood." Brad walked over and hugged me tight, pulling my breasts into his chest, which caused him to back away, even as he sneaked a look. "Those are real!" I nodded my head yes, then he started laughing. "I guess I was wrong about you all along Jill."

Then Bradley asked about Ken.

"He is single, my age, and has no children. His wife and daughter were killed in a car crash two years ago. He overheard you two planning to go out tomorrow night, so he asked me out, and I've decided to go!"

Brad and I smiled at each other, because we knew how lonely she was at times, and having a date was just the ticket to cheer her up. Then she told us that she had told Ken that she had a son and a daughter, not two sons.

"Well, I could hardly say: "This is my son Jeff, doesn't he look smashing in that dress, could I?"

That night we all went to bed knowing that we had all met someone we really liked, and for various reasons, it all centered on me. The next morning, all of us sat around the kitchen table having breakfast when mother asked me if I had something to wear that night on my date.

"I was planning on wearing a skirt and blouse, why?"

"I want to look over your clothes and see what you have, and what you need. Some people think you're really a girl, which means that everyone will pretty soon, so you'll have to have the clothes to be a girl whenever you want, or have to. Why don't you get dressed, we'll see what you have, and we'll go to the mall and see what we can find."

Bradley was happy enough staying home. Shopping bored him, and if mom and I were going, it would be just like when mom and our sister Audrey had gone shopping! I went to change, returning in a pair of tight jeans and a blouse. The cut of the jeans made it look as if I was a girl, and as my breasts pushed against the blouse, Brad was sure he could see a nipple, but I could see by his face that he thought that was impossible. He was wrong. I had brushed my hair out and it now swung around my shoulders in a flip.

Mom and I left for the mall after a quick look at the clothes I already had.

"What you have is very nice Jill, but you need a wider variety of clothes. For instance, you only have two skirts and you need at least six. Three blouses won't give you enough color choice either. Audrey left a few things you might be able to wear, so we'll check those before we leave, but we will definitely get you some more panties and at least one more bra."

After we looked at what Audrey had left, Mom went on to name everything I had wanted to buy, but up to now, could not afford, or had been afraid to buy. As we drove into the mall parking lot, she told me I needed one other thing.

"If we can find them, maybe you should get some first class breastforms as well."

"I know the place Mom, and it isn't here. Let's go buy them first, then everything else will probably fit better."

Mom looked at me, a little surprised that I would know where to buy breastforms, but then again she thought, I must have a line on everything I knew I would need, so she agreed and she drove out of the lot and back to the highway.

The shop was in a strip mall, a small shop that had a weather beaten sign out front. I went in followed by my mother. The old woman that greeted us with a smile, then she saw me.

"Hello again! Decide to buy them?"

"Yes Ma'am. But they are expensive, so my mother should probably see them first."

The woman went in the back and brought a box. When she opened it mom saw a perfectly natural looking breast!

"That looks very good!"

The woman merely smiled. "This is last years model. I have a newer one now that is much more realistic. Like these they will adhere to the skin for up to a month at a time. Let me show you.” Both mom and I picked up the breastform, and to both of us it felt like a breast, looked like a breast, and they were the color of natural skin!

"This particular model is made for girls that have at least some modest growth, which you already have. You're a small A cup, and this model, while only a partial form, will make you an full B cup, which is about right for a girl your size and age. Can I assume that you'll want to try them on?" I could hardly wait, and said yes right away. With a motion of her head, we followed the woman to the back of the shop. "Take your blouse and bra off dear."

When I was naked to the waist the woman, with no mention or reaction to my still mostly male chest, measured me up, then went to a shelf and brought down a box. She tried them against my skin, and after a quick check, went to get another pair. This set matched my skin tone exactly, and the woman used an adhesive to attach them to my chest.

"This glue comes off with alcohol and soap, just be careful when you remove them Jill." With her finger she pressed the edges down, and all of a sudden they seemed to be a part of me!

"Because you are such a sweet child I can let you have them for $200 each."

It was cheap and we both knew it, so mom wrote her a check as I put my bra and blouse back on. The weight of the breastforms, and the way they moved was an all-new experience for me, but I loved it, and quickly became used to having breasts that were almost the real thing, and better yet, I have some cleavage that was partially me! Mom was amazed at how easily I adopted the role of a female, and now, with breasts, it looked as if I was enjoying myself a whole lot more!

Back at the mall , under my mothers supervision, I tried on some bras and bought a plain white one and a peach colored one that looked as if I wasn't wearing one! Mom and I went to a large department store where I tried on and bought, several skirts and blouses, and three new dresses that I wanted. One of them was really short, but mom had seen other girls wearing them, so she let me get just that one. The other two were knee length or just above the knee. I also bought some more shoes and pantyhose. I wanted them, so I bought myself a nightgown and a powder blue babydoll outfit. Then we went home, where I put everything in my closet or dresser. While mother went to the kitchen to make a snack, I tried on one of my new skirts and a blouse that I had really liked. When mom called me into the kitchen, I walked in wearing what I had on, and saw Brad sitting there. He looked at me and saw the way my clothes fit, and knew that something was different, he just could not place it until I unbuttoned my blouse down to the front hook of my bra, and he saw the swelling breasts and almost gasped! It looked like I had grown boobs in just a few hours!

"Jill! Button up right now!"

"Aw Mom, I was just showing Brad the new bait!"

"Never mind the bait. Eat your lunch!"

That night I wore one of my new skirts and a white blouse with a sweater and my new flats. My makeup and hair were every bit as good as the night before, and I smelled great. Even Brad mentioned it, much to my continuing delight. Greg came by to get Brad and I, then the three of us went get Carol. Carol and I greeted each other like long lost sisters, and with Carol in the backseat with Brad, I sat next to Greg, or at least as close as I could with my seatbelt on. All during the movie Greg had his hand on my leg, but I had my hand over his to prevent accidental 'creep' so to speak. After the show we stopped at a fast food place and then he drove us to a place near the lake. When he was certain we were alone, he shut the lights off and pulled me closer to him. Brad did the same with Carol. It was my first real kiss, and I shivered as I felt his tongue probe my mouth. I allowed him to kiss me, then I felt his hand on my breast! He gently squeezed me, and I felt it! But I did not want to go this far, so I moved his hand, yet he still held me close until Carol and I told them to take us home.

In the house, Brad smiled at me with that Chesire cat grin of his.

"I guess you passed the girl test Jill. He bought it all!"

"And why not? I may not have all the parts a normal girl has but I have a lot to offer!"

"I guess. Goodnight Jill."

I had been worried about my own maleness causing me a problem, but the way I had prepared earlier, with my homemade pad had not allowed for an embarrassing moment. As I slipped into bed, I thought about the way Greg tasted. His cologne and musky male smell had excited me, yet it had never happened before, and I had seen plenty of male bodies and not once had I gotten excited.

We all slept late, then I helped clean the house while Brad cleaned the garage and yard. I had on a pair of jeans Audrey had left behind and a thin T-shirt with flats and my hair in a ponytail when the door opened and in walked my Grandmother!

"Audrey?"

But after a closer second look, she still did not know the young lady standing there. She could see my trim waist and the firm young boobs straining at the T-shirt, the way the jeans fit me, and thought,

"This looks like Jeff," but it can't be! Mom saw Grandmother and came to stand next to me.

"Mom, this is Jill."

"Hello Jill. Have we met before?"

I was rooted to the spot, like a deer in the headlights, wanting to run and knowing I could not. As I felt the lump rising in my throat I nodded my head yes. It took all of my willpower because I really loved my Grandmother. Of all of the grandchildren I was the favorite and I now knew that my Grandmother knew my secret!

"Yes Grandma. You know me; but not like this. I'm… Jeff."

Before Grandmother could say or do anything, mom, standing next to me, told her what was going on. We all sat at the kitchen table as she relayed everything to my Grandmother. It took almost 30 minutes.

"I see. So now you are Jill. Just how long is this going to last?" Up to now I had kept my deepest secret to myself, but now, after going out on a date, it seemed like the time to tell everyone, and for the first time say it out loud.

"Forever I hope Grandma. This is the real me!"

Then I started to cry and ran to my room, leaving mom and Grandmother alone. "She is under a lot of stress mother. This is the first time she has opened up about herself, and she's afraid that we will not love her anymore."

"That poor child!" My Grandmother was a very independent, well educated, and open minded woman, but while she was not well versed in the dilemma that I found myself in, she was smart enough to know that males do not just put on a dress and decide to become women on a whim. It went much deeper, and was more personal that that. "Let me talk to her."

My Grandmother came to my bedroom and slowly opened the door. I was sitting on the bed, and turned to see who was coming into my bedroom.

"Come to laugh at me Grandma?"

The small energetic woman marched right up to me, and with her hands on her hips looked down at me. "How dare you say that to me! Stand up and let me get a good look at you." I stood, and in a moment found myself in the arms of my Grandmother. "You are what you are honey, and nobody can change that."

We stayed in my bedroom for almost an hour as I poured my heart out and revealed everything about my dreams. At last, emotionally exhausted and dry eyed, Grandmother and I went back to the kitchen.

"I was beginning to think that you two had run away!"

Grandmother looked at mom and with that steely look of hers, the one that gave a single eyebrow when she was pissed, and said: "The Benson's do not run from problems Janet, we accept what we cannot change and go on. Jill and I had a very nice chat. Now, I think that she and I should spend some more time together. When does school let out for the summer?"

"Jill has three days left next week, why?"

"I asked Jill to come stay with me for a while. Maybe we can learn from each other."

My mother knew that the connection between my Grandmother and I had always been very strong, and felt that it might be good for both of us, so she nodded her head yes.

"I'll call you Mom. Maybe she can come on Saturday morning."

Everyone relaxed, and we had a nice afternoon. That night, I removed the breastforms and put them in the small boxes they came in. Wearing male clothes felt so different, and I had to watch that I did not use any overtly feminine gestures that had become so natural in just a few days. It was a very long three days as I looked forward to being able to wear what I thought of as my own, natural clothes. I missed the pull of the weight on my chest and the restraining tension of bra straps. On Wednesday after school, after I had cleaned out my locker and had gone home, I once again put on the breastforms, this time with the long lasting adhesive, and got dressed. Wearing a skirt and blouse, with full makeup and my hair done, I started dinner.

Brad had a date with Carol and I was home alone when I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and saw Greg standing there!

"Can we talk Jill?" I let him in, and we sat in the familyroom. "The kids at school said that Brad has a sister, but her name was Audrey, and she graduated two years ago. They also say that Brad had a brother named Jeff. Is he here?"

I knew that without a doubt, I had been found out. It was in his voice and posture. Even his face looked tense and tight. I had to be brave, some inner something told me not to lie, but tell the truth, so I drew in a breath, and told him.

"Greg, I knew a very long time ago what I was, but just recently acted on it." I took another deep breath, and told him. "Greg, it's true. I'm Jeff, or, I was. Now, I'm Jill." I did not say anymore, waiting for a reaction. He sat back and I watched as his face turned red. Then he suddenly stood up.

"You lied to me Jill! I thought you were the perfect girl! Now I find out you're a guy!" I instantly realized that if I did not stand up for myself then nobody else would, so I also stood up.

"You thought it was real nice when you had your hand on my leg and your tongue down my throat! You thought I was a girl in every way!" I walked up to him and stood close. "It's true that I can't be a girl in every possible way, but I am more girl than you think." I put his hand on my left breast, and said, "And better than most! I'm a girl by choice, not an accident of birth! If you can't accept me for what I am then I don't think I want you as a friend no matter how I dress!" I removed his hand and sat back down, tears coming to my eyes. He did not expect me to admit that I was Jeff. He wanted me to laugh and say I was really a girl! Now he didn't know what to do. He liked me, as Jill, and he thought I liked him. But what would the other kids say when they found out that Jill, me, was really a guy named Jeff?

Before he could say anything I looked at him. "I know exactly what you're thinking Greg. I had the same thoughts. "What are the other kids going to think?" I stood up and went to the kitchen with him right behind me. "Well, the hell with them! My Grandma say that I am what I am and nobody can change that. I think she's right!" I stood up straight and looked at him. "I intend to keep on being a girl Greg, and I want you to be my friend, but friends accept each other for what they are, not what they aren't." I moved closer to him. "What about it? Are you going to be my friend?" He was so overwhelmed by my reaction that he did not know what to say! "But she sure did look nice when she was angry" he thought. He reached out to take my hand, then pulled me close and gently put his lips to mine.

"I guess I was wrong Jill. You're right. The hell with everyone else!" I started crying, and he, like most guys, didn't know what to do. I dabbed at my eyes and smiled at him and he kissed me again and asked if he could come over later that night.

I finished making dinner, and after I set the table I put the food out just as mom came home from work. Since Brad was not home, the two of us ate alone, and I told her what had happened that afternoon.

"It sounds like he was just as afraid as Brad was, just like you were afraid to be yourself all those years doesn't it?" I nodded my head in agreement.

"Mom, if Greg knows then everyone else knows too." Right at that moment I realized something. "Mom, if everybody knows then they can't hurt me with it! It's the opposite of a deep secret! Until now, nobody knew but me, and I was safe. Now, everybody knows and they can't hurt me with it!"

I visibly relaxed, until mother brought me back to earth. "Jill, there will always be people that don't understand or care. All they fix on is that you were born a male and should be one no matter what. Those are the people that you have to worry about, and they can still hurt you with snide remarks, and maybe even violence. If you plan to keep dressing as a girl then you had better plan on being hurt along the way."

That night Greg came over to see me, but until I felt he was sincere, I didn't want to leave the house, so we sat on the patio. Mom left us alone to figure out our relationship.

I sat on the lounge chair, my legs close together and my hands in my lap as Greg walked over to me. He offered his hands to me and I took them and stood up.

"I was worried about what everyone else would say Jill. I was wrong, and no matter how hard I try, I can't get over how good you look. I want to be your friend; a close friend."

He moved closer to me and added:, "A very close friend." Then he kissed me. I felt like crying again, but as I felt his arms go around me I seemed to melt into him. I had my arms around his neck as we kissed harder, an urgent need to become one that was growing for both of us. Greg did not know why he was so attracted to me, he knew that I was actually a male like him, but I was so much of a girl that he had a hard time keeping that thought in his mind. Especially when he was with me, kissing me, talking to me, or just being in the same room as I was. He was in love, and like most men, did not know it yet. I had discovered so much about myself in a just a few days, and I wanted to discover more. To be more of a woman, more feminine, and more secure in myself. Greg was letting me do all of these things.

I took his hand as we went for a walk around the block, stopping at a small neighborhood park down the street. In the darkness he pulled me to him and I felt his hand on my bottom as he pulled me as close as possible. I could also feel his urgent need pressing against my leg, and no matter what I tried, I began to focus on his maleness. Finally, I pulled away, and he walked me home. After Greg went home, I went to my room and put the babydoll nightgown on. The thin gauzy material did nothing to hide my breasts, even after I wrapped the robe around myself. Feeling sexy as hell, I joined my mother to watch the television. Mom saw the way I looked in the babydoll and recognized the overt sex appeal I had, but did not say anything. Brad came in, saw me, and I heard him gasp a bit. Smiling to myself I got up, and with my robe undone, walked to the kitchen for a soda. He could not miss seeing my breasts as they poked hard against the powder blue material and, he saw, my maleness seemed to have disappeared. He watched me as I walked so sexily back to the familyroom. "That was very naughty Jill." I smiled at mother, and retorted right back. "Well, he has to see me sometime, and now is as good a time as any!" Mom just shook her head as Brad sat down and joined us watching the late news.
The next day I cleaned the house, then I changed into a skirt and blouse and went shopping. I didn't buy anything, but I enjoyed the sense of freedom my admission of wanting to be a girl gave me. When I returned home there was a message from my Grandmother, so I quickly returned the call. It was another invitation to spend a week with her. I went to my room and started packing right then. Since I still didn't have that much in the way of clothes, I took almost everything. Then I left a note for Mom, and after I had everything packed in my small car, I drove to Grandma's house.

She met me at the door, and we quickly moved my clothes, and when I was settled in one of the spare bedrooms, and we had a bite to eat. "I was thinking about you Jill. Since you are going to be a girl for a while, the summer at least, maybe you would like to go with me for my weekly appointment at the salon. You can get your hair styled and maybe your nails done." "I'd like that Grandma, I really would, I've had never had my hair styled before, and I'm looked forward to it."

The next morning, after breakfast, we went to the salon. I watched as the girl worked on Grandma, and when she was under the dryer I was asked to sit in the same chair. "Your Grandma says that it's been forever since you had your hair trimmed, do you have any particular style in mind?" I didn't, so the stylist and I looked in a few books until I found a style I liked and the stylist agreed on. The stylist washed my hair first, then cut it. A tint was added, then my hair was rolled and gel put on. I sat under the dryer while her Grandma had her hair brushed out, then it was my turn. The rollers were taken out and my hair was trimmed a bit more. As my hair was brushed out I watched in the mirror as the entire back of my head was covered with curls while the top was fluffed up and my bangs were trimmed. On the sides my hair now caressed my cheeks and the length was now above my collar. It was a cute cut, and made me look even more feminine! "Okay Jill. You're done here." I thanked her, and followed her Grandma to the nail area. "My granddaughter has an appointment, Jill Benson." Not knowing what to expect I sat and watched as the woman first cleaned my nails, trimmed them a bit, then they were covered with acrylic plastics making my nails slightly longer, then she trimmed and polished them with soft red enamel. The longer nails made my fingers look narrower and longer, and I felt great with my whole new look. I couldn't help it, I smiled at my reflection in the huge mirror, the glow in my eyes hard to miss.

In my heart I had known this girl all my life, and now she was actually real. It was every dream of mine come true, and my emotions, stretched so often by despair, frustration and fear seemed to grow calm all at once. "Feel better Jill?" I can't tell you in words Grandma" but my smile must have said it all. "You are what you are Jill, always remember that. All we did today was let you express yourself a bit better. Now, let's go see what else we can find for you." I drove as her Grandma gave me the directions. "I know a specialty shop that might have something special for a girl like you. A woman I went to school with owns the shop. She worked in Hollywood for years, and after she retired she found that she missed the work and opened her shop. I called her yesterday, and she says she can help you." I waited for Grandma to say more, but she did not.

The shop was in the woman's house, which was located in a far suburb, in a subdivision of very nice homes. "She only takes very special cases and only works by word of mouth." We walked up to the house and were admitted by an woman my Grandmothers age. "Jill, this is Grace, a long time friend of mine." Grace looked at me and asked if this was a joke, as if she really didn't believe that I needed her help. "Grace, this is actually my grandson Jeff!" Grace looked at me carefully, shook her head and then she smiled. "I never would have guessed! You're a lovely girl dear." Then she led the way to her workshop. After rummaging in a few drawers, she pulled out an item and showed it to us. "I found this on the Internet, bought one, and improved it." Jill, would you strip for me please?" I looked at Grandma who nodded her head yes, and I slowly took my clothes off until I was wearing nothing but my panties. "Those too dear." I was very embarrassed, but I slowly took them off and Grace saw the way I had managed to hide my maleness, smiled, and said, "I see you neatly solved that problem Jill. Lay down on the table and I'll remove it." I did as she asked, and as soon as the bandage was removed I felt very vulnerable, and ashamed to be seen this way.

Grace left for a moment, returning with a panty. "This is a special panty Jill. Let me show you how to put it on." It took her 20 minutes to explain how the panty worked. "Take this gel and go in there and put the panty on." I took everything and went into the small room where I followed the instructions carefully as I pulled the panty on. As I pulled them higher I felt my maleness being flattened, and as the panty reached my waist it seemed to grab my skin and become one with me. I stepped out of the room and stood in front of Grace and Grandma. "Damn Grace! You never said it would look so… I mean it's as if she was a real girl!" Grace smiled and came over to me. "Is it comfortable Jill?" "Yes Ma'am." "Then let me show you something. It's gross, as the kids say, but it might come in handy one night." She took a penis shaped object, told me to spread my legs a bit, and after she lubricated it, she shoved it gently into what seemed to be my vagina! She removed it and stood back. "This panty allows you to have a relationship with a man without the surgery. However, you have to keep yourself clean like any other woman would. The panty has both bottom and hip pads built into it, so you will have no need for that padded pantybrief." I quickly went in the bathroom and cleaned myself up then put my panties back on. They fit me a lot better now, just like they would a real girl.

I put my bra on and then the rest of her clothes and almost immediately I could sense how much better all of my clothes fit. My skirt hung better, and with every step I could now feel my hips swaying. They could both see I was beaming, my smile a positive testament to my desires and Grace's skills. "Thank you Grace, thank you so much!" I hugged her and stood back. Both of the women were smiling at me. "Feel better Jill?" Oh yes Grandma! It's wonderful! I never knew that anyone could do something like this!" "Yes, well, Grace is a magician with latex and foam rubber!"

My Grandmother paid the bill and we left the woman's house. While they were driving back home Grandma mentioned something else Grace had told her. "Grace told me the panty has a small, built in stub that will prevent you from getting an erection, which could be very embarrassing!" "Grandma!" "You know I'm right child so hush up and enjoy it!" That afternoon Grandma and I changed into swimsuits and went in her backyard pool. I was wearing a suit my mother had sent over, an old one Audrey had left behind. It was a full suit in all blue with a red stripe. I was careful, like Grandma told me, to keep my hair dry.

Brad came over with mom, just as I was coming out of the bathroom, and I had no choice except to wrap a towel around myself and run by as fast as I could, right past him, almost totally naked! His eyes popped out as I raced by, and into my room, the towel barely covering me since I had it around my neck. I had not expected company and did not take a robe with me, so Brad saw me, completely naked and thought I had undergone some kind of magical transformation! He went to join mom in the kitchen. "I, um, saw Jill. Mom, I think you should go talk to her." By the tone of his voice she jumped up and came to my room just as I was bending over to get some clean panties out of the dresser. "Jill?" I stood up and turned to face mom, who took one look and almost fainted! "It's okay Mom. It's a special panty that's all." Mom came up to me and touched my hip, and it felt warm!" "Grace said it would conduct body heat and I could sense a touch through it mom." Mom watched as I quickly put on my panties and bra, then some shorts and a top. Mom also did not miss the new hairstyle or the nails. "It looks like you've had a busy day Jill, but I like the hair!" As soon as I was dressed we went out and rejoined Brad and Grandma on the patio. Brad had seen for himself the changes that I had undergone, and felt sure that my days as Jeff had left forever!

"I'm sorry Brad, I didn't know you were there or I would have waited." "That's okay, its not like I've never seen a naked girl before, but as a brother, you sure make a hell of a girl! I was shocked that's all." Before I could say anything, he added: "I like your hair that way Jill. That looks real nice on you." Mom and Grandma were walking down by the flowerbeds, strolling along when Grandma told her about the special qualities of the panty I had on. "You mean to tell me she can have sex?" Grandma nodded her head yes, and told her that Grace had even showed her. "So it's no secret to her Janet, and given the way she looks and feels about herself, it would not surprise me if she tried it! Mom remembered how she felt at the same age and could sympathize with me. The only thing positive about it, if I did submit to a boy, was that unlike a born girl, I could not get pregnant.

Later, after mom and Brad had left, Grandma and I had a girl to girl talk about men. "You can't get pregnant that's true, but you are not a slut either Jill, so be careful about your new found abilities." That made me smile, because I did indeed think about proving my feminine ways to a particular boy I knew. "Okay Grandma. No casual sex. I promise!" That brought a smile to my Grandma's face, because she knew that I was trying to pull her chain a little. The next day Grandma and I went shopping.

Grandma told me that there was a dress she wanted me to try on, and I eagerly agreed. We went to her room, and I tried it on, but the minute I tried to zip it up it was obvious that my waist was way too large for the dress. Grandma told me she knew how to make it fit. So far all of my clothes fit pretty good, and except for a corsolet, I had no idea about the pain many women went through to look nice, but I was about to learn. Grandma took me to a lingerie shop where, much to my shock, I was laced into a heavily boned corset that looked more like something made to torture someone rather than give them an hourglass figure! I was huffing and puffing as the corset was tightened around me, but when the woman said she was done, I had a 22 inch waist! "Now we can have you try on the dress Jill!" I tried it on, and it fit me perfectly! Then we drove back to Grandma's house with me huffing and puffing all the way.

It was yards and yards of satin and lace over a hoop that held it all out, in a huge circle. The dress was an off white, off the shoulder style that reminded me of dresses in the movie Gone with the wind. My cleavage was prominently displayed, and my hands could rest on the dress it stuck out so far, but I loved it! "Maybe you can wear it somewhere Jill. You can have the dress if you like." "Oh Grandma, thank you!" It took both of us to get the dress off, but always stubborn, I left the corset on for a while longer before I took it off. Relief passed over me as the hard stays were removed and I began to feel my ribs returning to normal again. "You used to wear one of those?" "All of the time Jill. It was the style back then. They used to start girls wearing a corset at the age of 12 so that they would be able to have a small waist when they turned into young ladies!" I spent the rest of the week at Grandma's learning how to be a woman. My Grandmother was a very wise woman, and never once talked down to me, or gave any indication that she did not like what I was doing. Instead, she taught me how to be a lady.

At home, once I had settled back in, I got the number from Brad and called Carol and we made a date to go shopping. She told me she needed a new swimsuit, her old one is a little tight. I no longer had any fear of discovery, especially with the special panty and my breastforms, so I looked forward to shopping with a girl almost my own age. In the store we crowded into a changing booth as Carol tried on several suits. "Why don't you get one Jill? I'll bet Greg would like to see a little more of you!" I had not considered it, but the idea sounded great and I found a few that I liked. Carol was in the changing room with me as I stripped down and changed into the first one. It was a full cut suit and looked terrible. Carol handed me a bikini, and I put it on, saw the way it fit, and smiled. The suit had panties similar to hot pants and the bra was just as revealing, and I knew that I had found just the right suit! Carol and I walked around for a while until we stopped at a café for a coffee. "Jill, to be honest with you, there is a rumor that you are a guy, but then I saw you naked today, and I have to admit it, I never saw a guy that looked like you do! You're as much a girl as I am!" I smiled at that, because now the rumor would be that I was really a girl, and better, always had been!

Greg called me that night, and we made a date for Friday night. I had gotten used to having my hair pop back into place after a shower, the permanent having done the trick for me, and now that I had learned how to function with longer nails, I was able to get ready pretty quickly. For my date I decided to wear my short green skirt and my thinnest blouse with high heels. I was about to seduce Greg, and he had no clue what I was about to do to his ego. I used my best perfume and brightest lipstick, and when I walked down the stairs, mother only shook her head at the way I now looked. Every trace, sign or indication that I was a male had disappeared. It its place was a very pretty, feminine, well dressed young lady. Every movement and action was feminine, even in the way I had started talking. Mom said she noticed that I giggled more, and all of my sentences ended on an up note, just like every other woman. Greg came to the door, took one look at me and was in love all over again. It was written all over his face, which gave me a thrill. My blouse was unbuttoned to reveal a hint of my delights, and my skirt barely went past mid thigh! After he said hello to Brad and mom, he took my hand and we left for the show.

Later, as we left the show, I asked him if he knew a private place we could go. "Very private Greg!" He did, and as he drove us there, he began to wonder what I had in mind, but did not ask. He pulled up under the trees so we could look out at the lake far below. Clouds filtered by, and the moon was low in the sky. "Kiss me" I said, and he pulled me closer and did as I asked, his tongue probing my mouth. As I moved closer to him I put his hand on my leg and let him stroke back and forth. His stroke against the soft nylon gave me an electric chill, and as his hand moved upwards, I did not stop him. He turned to me, and when his hand touched me, I saw his eyes open wide as I managed to put my hand on his. His other hand found my breast, and as he massaged me, he tried to unzip his pants, but I stopped him." "Let me" was all I said. I unbuckled his pants and unzipped them, but like many teenage boys, he was unable to wait, and had prematurely messed himself before anything happened. He tried to smile it away, but he was ashamed of what had happened. I turned away as he used a tissue to clean up.

He took me home, now totally confused. His first reaction to me was one of lust, which confused him because he knew I was a male! I had told him myself that I was Jeff and yet, we had just spent a very enjoyable hour necking and more, he had touched me, and found a girl, which thoroughly confused him because of what I had told him before. Now he thought I was a girl, but I had said I wasn't. But I was sure that he was more attracted to me than ever before! When we first met he was pretty sure he wasn't gay, but I turned him on like a lightbulb. Now he thinks I'm a girl, which made it okay. He kissed me goodnight and watched as I ran in the house.

In my room I quickly undressed, took my panties off and rinsed them out. I could not get an erection, but I had also spent myself! My panties had soaked up most of my own stuff, which had leaked out, but I gleefully cleaned myself up and put on my nightgown and went to bed. I had let Greg take me down that one way street, but then I did something I had never considered before. I had done more than kiss another guy, and I liked it! In the heat of my mind I had planned on having sex with Greg, but then he had that accident. In my mind it seemed like the right thing to do, because now I knew that I wanted, and would continue as a girl. It was something that I always knew, and found out that I was right. Being a woman gave me such a high, a feeling of completeness that was missing, and I knew I could not give it up. As I lay in bed I smiled to myself because I did not think what I did was wrong. Girls date boys, they have some kind of sex with them, they enjoy it, and I was a girl, so why not enjoy it? Sleep came quickly for me as dreams of Greg came to me in my sleep.

I simply could not go back to being the boy Jeff again. In my mind I was more of a female than a male, I had the figure and seemed to have the right body parts of a female, and even my way of thinking had changed to accommodate my new self. To even think of cutting my hair, and remove what made me seem so feminine was out of the question. In the morning I put on a nice skirt and blouse and went looking for a job. I found one in a small office as a clerk. Barely above minimum wage, but it was my money, and I no longer spent my days lounging around. Because my legal name is still Jeff, I put my first initial on the application, which got me hired. Mom said I should probably tell my employer what was going on, since she would find out anyway the minute she reported my earnings.

The next day I told my boss what my exact situation was, expecting her to fire me, but she didn't. Instead she told me that as long as the work got done she did not care what I wore! As the summer passed Greg and I dated almost every weekend while Brad and Carol also became close. My sister Audrey came home for a weekend, which is when she met me for the first time. Her reaction was one of indifference. She didn't really say anything either way, but I think she didn't approve of my change that much. But she also never criticized me. She left for school on Sunday, mom saying after she left that Audrey was leaving with the dry taste of doubt in her mind about my becoming a girl. But she also said Audrey knew I really had no choice in the matter, and she was glad that now I had my own clothes!
School was going to start soon, so, after some discussion with my mother, I was enrolled at the same private school as Carol. She had to wear a uniform, but it was just a skirt and blouse, so I was happy. After I started that fall I became just another student in the all girl school, and now that most of my tensions had been resolved, my marks were always near the top in grade point so mom let me drive myself to school every day. After about five weeks, Mom, Brad and I all knew that I would never go back to being a male. It wasn't a great leap to take, and after a lot of discussion and a complete examination by the doctor, I started taking hormones when was still in the first half of my first term of my junior year. By the time Christmas arrived, I already had a modest amount of hip and breast growth. It wasn't all that noticeable to anyone else, but I knew it. I could feel every ounce of the changes taking place. I still wore the breastforms and panty, but I knew it wouldn't be long before I could be myself and become even more natural.

Near the end of the first term, when Christmas was approaching, Brad and I received a card from our Aunt Betty. She was coming this year, and she was bringing her daughter Wendy with her. I hated the woman with a passion, and her daughter Wendy was a just smaller version of her mother. Sloppy in her dress, careless in her grooming habits, and also like her mother, she thought that everyone was wrong except her of course. Brad and I went to mom and showed her the card. "I think I'll stay at the school while she's here mother! I can't stand that woman and you know it. Besides, think about what she'll do when she meets Jill instead of Jeff!" Mom did not have a great liking for her sister either, but she had no choice in the matter. Your stuck with the family you have.

"I'll call Grandma and see what she can do. No matter what, you are Jill now and you're staying that way. I'll not have you change for that woman!" Brad and I went back to our own rooms and waited for whatever was going to happen next. Later in the week mom got a call from her mother. "I told Betty about Jill and her situation, and I also told her to behave herself or I would let everyone know who Wendy's real father is!" "You mean it's not Jack!" "Of course not Janet! Jack is gay and he has never had a relationship with a woman! He married Betty when she found out she was pregnant because he was her friend. That's why she never pressed him for support." Mom, like the rest of us, had always thought Jack was Wendy's father! "I'll tell Jill not to worry about Betty. She will be very relieved!"

Audrey came home on the day Greg took me to the Christmas dance. It wasn't the first time she had ever seen me even though mom had called and told her about all of the changes that had taken place. Audrey told me that she had read up on the subject, and now she warmly accepted me. On the day of the dance, Grandma, mom, and Audrey helped me get ready. They all said I was very lovely, and there was no doubt about it, which stunned Audrey, especially when she saw a naked girl instead of a padded out male. I met Greg's parents that night, and I was invited by Greg to come to his house on Christmas day, which I accepted.

We had a wonderful time at the dance as I floated in that gossamer dress Grandma bought just for me. That night, as Audrey was getting ready for bed, I came in and after we greeted each other, Audrey helped me get the dress off, and I undressed down to my panties. When Audrey saw how much I had changed she once again gasped, because her first view of me did not reveal my groin area, and it looked like I now had a female body! I put on my nightgown, said good night, and went to bed, with no explanation at all! On Christmas morning we sat around the tree in our nightwear and opened our gifts. I had bought Brad a portable CD player and a few disks, while he gave me a packaged set of perfumes and some makeup. Audrey got money from all of us. We gave mom a joint gift. It was a beautiful nightgown and robe set, and a party dress in red with matching shoes and handbag. We ate a quick breakfast and went to get dressed. As soon as I heard that Betty was coming, I knew exactly what I was going to wear. For Brad it was easy, nice slacks and a sweater. For Audrey, mom and I, it was a selection based on who was going to be at the party.

I took a bubblebath, then pulled on my only pair of satin panties. The white satin, contrasting with my skin, made me look and feel very sexy! I had a matching satin bra with lace trim on the demi-cups. It was a front hook, and as I closed the hooks I felt myself being pulled together. A smile traced my lips the minute I saw my cleavage, which was all my own by then, having dispensed with the breast forms a few months earlier. I pulled on the waist nipper and then sat at my vanity to do my makeup. Audrey sat on the bed and watched as I managed to turn into what she called a raving beauty. I put my pantyhose on, then the dress.

It was an all white chemise with a scoop neckline, and I wore red as an accent color, my jewelry, shoes, belt, handbag, and jacket were all red. Even my lipstick was a bright red! My perfume was a very alluring scent that I had discovered, which also drove Greg crazy. Audrey was in awe at the casual way in which I had created a very foxy woman! "You look pretty good Jill! I never thought it was possible for a guy to look so nice as a woman!" Audrey could not help but ask, "I couldn't help but notice that you don't have a… I mean you have a, um… you have girls parts!" "Neat isn't it! Fake, but neat!" I grinned and grabbed her purse, leaving Audrey without a complete explanation. "I have a date to meet Greg's family this morning. See you later!" Audrey watched me leave, and sighed, Wondering why her brother, dressed as Jill looked so much better than she did!

Greg came to get me, then we went back to his house where I was introduced to his parents again. His mother gave me the critical eye of course. All mothers do that, and mom had told me to be prepared for it. I was extra careful, but his Dad hugged me and accepted me like a daughter. His mother eased off a bit and we started chatting over tea. It was a wonderful afternoon and both of his parents asked me to come back. At home, Audrey and mom had set the table and most of the food was ready. Grandma was there, but Betty and Wendy had not arrived yet.
When Betty and her daughter did arrive, I was the one that opened the door to let them in. Betty did not recognize me right away, but she soon found out who I was, and the small digs started. I took it for as long as I could, finally jumping up ready to retaliate when my brother Brad pulled me back down to the couch. "Betty, I know you have a small mind, but try to understand. Jill is here to stay now. She is my sister and no matter what you think of it, or her, she is family. We accept you even thought you are a colossal pain in the ass. We accept Wendy even though she'll sleep with any guy that wants to date her. How can we do less than accept Jill? She's bright, pretty, and pleasant to be around, so butt out!" Every person in the room sucked in their breath waiting for Betty to say something, but she was so angry that no words came out! My Grandmother was watching, and when Betty turned a nice purple shade, she spoke up. "Betty, you don't know what is going on, and you have no idea why she is being allowed to dress this way; so it's probably better that you remain quiet or we will have a discussion about John. Remember John?" Betty did. He was the real father of Wendy, not the man that Wendy thought it was. Betty managed to swallow her anger and the rest of the day was reasonably pleasant for everyone.

It had been the first time Brad had come to my rescue, and I'll admit that I loved it. It meant that he had finally accepted me as his sister rather than as his brother in a dress. I wanted to hug him right then, but waited until everyone had left. "Thank you Brad. Betty was getting me angry." "Well, you are my sister now aren't you? And I also protect mom and Audrey?" He stood straight up, all six foot five of him, and smiled at me. "I never really understood it all Jill, until I saw you naked that time. That's when I knew my brother was gone, no matter what else happened." He reached out and took me into his arms and held me tight as he stroked my hair.

As the weather changed and spring grew near, I no longer wore that panty all the time. I had become quite small by then. My own breasts had grown to fill a full A cup easily, and with a bit of padding I could still wear my B cup bras. Greg and I saw each other every weekend, and when he asked me to the spring dance, I said yes of course, and I had the perfect dress in mind! Mom and I went to my Grandmothers house where we planned on picking her up for a shopping trip, but she had other ideas. "I found a dress in storage that I want you to try on Jill. I wore it way back when." She did not say how far back when was. I undressed and once again was wrapped in that corset.

I tried on the dress, and it was beautiful! Royal blue satin with a royal blue lace over lay that covered from my neck down over my breasts with sleeves to match. "It needs to be taken up a little, but otherwise it fits you perfect Jill!" Mom and I took the dress home, along with the corset. The next day I went out and bought some satin shoes and had then dyed to match the dress and had some baby pearls sewn on the shoes. As the day of the prom approached I started a diet so that the corset would not be as uncomfortable during the long night.

It took me all day to get ready, what with a hair and nail appointment, a long bubblebath, and almost two hours to get dressed. Greg came to get me, and one look at me in that dress made his eyes pop out! He said I looked like a satin doll! I had my hair fixed in a Gibson with baby pearls woven in; my makeup and nails were perfect, and the way I wore the dress allowed a substantial view of my cleavage. It was cumbersome to get in the car, but I managed, and at the dance I saw many of my old friends although they did not recognize me now. I had changed so much that it would have been impossible to say that under all of that satin was a boy. After the prom, Greg took me home and I quickly changed into a more normal dress, and the two of us went to several parties, then to a secluded spot he had picked out well in advance I'm sure.

He quickly pulled me to him and I folded into him without resistance. We kissed and I let him touch my breast, which drove me crazy with desire, a shiver running down my back and he felt me seem to melt under his touch. He had his hand on my leg, and I made no move to stop him as he reached under my dress. He moved a bit, and unzipped his pants, then, he made love to me. He spent himself and finally pulled away from me. I pulled my panties back on and straightened my dress. I watched as he struggled with his pants, giggling as he struggled around the steering wheel.

From that moment on I knew my future was settled. He took me home, and as I lay in my bed that night I thought about what I had done. I had submitted to him, as a woman, and he had accepted me as a woman. Smiling I drifted off to sleep. During the next year my body developed as any young woman's would, until at last, during the spring break I went to the clinic and had the surgery. It was two months before I felt no pain or discomfort, but I was complete now. My transition from male to female was over.

Audrey and I became closer, more like the sister's we should have been from the beginning. Greg and I drifted apart after school, but I met a man while I was in college, and after we had graduated, we got married. Then we had two children using a new technique. Eggs harvested from Audrey were inseminated with my husband's sperm, and the embryo implanted in my abdomen. I gave birth after a full term pregnancy by caesarian section. Mom of course became a doting Grandmother and my brother Brad, who is still single, played parent once in a while, spoiling the kids every chance he got. Betty was furious at the way my life turned out, a boy becoming a girl, while her daughter had two more children by unnamed fathers. "I guess you are what you are" my Grandmother said, smiling while she our held our youngest, a girl we had named after her. Sarah Ann is her name.

up
134 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

My Lady Fair

A most wonderful story! Thank you for posting.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Is it really your new story?

Glad to see you here. Looks like 8 years had passed since your previous one...

Thank you

I have been a fan of yours for quite a while. I would love to write as well as you do. I never tire of reading your stories and then re-reading them. I'm glad you are sharing on this site.

You to me see things in a story that make it very possible and real.
Again I want to thank you for sharing your stories and helping my imagination have a free and fun time.

Jill Micayla
Be kinder than necessary,Because everyone you meet
Is fighting some kind of battle.

Wow! Great story!

I've read a few on Fictionmania, but I like seeing a new one here. Well told, and impossible to stop reading! Now I have to go read your others!

Wren