Mary and Dave -2-

Printer-friendly version

Dave and Mary (part2)

Mary leaned forward and placed the tip of the strap on to Joanna’s ring piece, Joanna twitched , Mary said “ try to relax sweetie it will not hurt as much” easier said than done thought Joanna.

As Mary slowly put her weight against Joanna she felt her resisting, with a little more pressure Mary slowly got the strap on to go in a little way, as Joanna struggled against her bonds as the strap on entered her, she could not do anything to stop it happening she was there completely helpless.
Mary was now forcing the strap on further into Joanna. Joanna screamed into her gag with pain, Mary said “the pain well go babes I don’t want to hurt you more than I need to”
As the pain subsided Mary began to build up a rhythm, as she did Joanna seemed to settle down and started to enjoy the experience. As Mary continued, the sweat started to build up on her temples and Joanna started to find her breathing getting more rapid. Joanna started to pant into her gag, about 20 minutes into this first of many sexy sessions Joanna started to realize that she was going to orgasm, when she did it was a monumental one better than she had if she was fucking Mary.
After Mary had finished she released Joanna from her bonds. Mary said to Joanna “you had better clean up this mess. I am off for a shower”
When Mary reentered the bedroom Joanna had got fresh sheets on the bed, and was about to undress which Mary put a stop to as she wanted Joanna to make her supper.
As Joanna walked off the kitchen to make her wife/ mistress some supper, she had cum dripping from her chastised cock all down her stockings and onto her shoes which upset her as they where best shoes, which where black patient leather 6 inch stilettos.

When Joanna returned to the bedroom with Mary’s supper, Mary was sat up in bed waiting for her. Mary asked her “what kept you?”
“Sorry Mistress I noticed that my shoes had gotten dirty, so I cleaned them” replied Joanna
Mary was unhappy with the reply she then got angry with Joanna,
“Right then you can remove your dress and turn around and stand in front of me” Mary barked, which Joanna did. Mary then undid the laces of her corset and then retied them a lot tighter then before so Joanna had difficulty in breathing, which of course Joanna complained about.
Mary was not having this she then ordered her bend over as far as she could, then Mary remove a large butt plug from her bedside cabinet. Then she lubed it up and then rammed it into Joanna’s butt which made her scream in pain even more then when she had the strap-on up her.
“Now you can go and sleep in the spare room, and do not remove the butt plug or the corset, if either are removed you will be in big trouble!”
When Joanna had left the room Mary got up and went back to the bathroom to find the bottle of hormones which were for Joanna. When she found the bottle she the got a fresh syringe and filled it to the top.
After waiting for about an hour Mary entered the spare room where Joanna was to sleep that night, Joanna was lying there uncomfortably on the bed, Mary asked Joanna “Are you comfortable?”
“No” Joanna replied
“Now you know not to answer me back do you, you little sissy”
Mary then proceed to tie Joanna to the bed which made her even more uncomfortable then ever with the corset digging into her sides and the butt plug make her feel as though she needed to got to the toilet.
After Mary had finished tying Joanna to the bed she said “Time for you medicine now”
As she pulled out the large syringe from behind her and the imbedded it into Joanna’s thigh. The syringe was not just female hormones it was a cocktail of hormones and sleeping drugs.
A Joanna slowly drifted off to sleep Mary kissed her on the forehead and said “I you like wearing all these clothes then you well be wearing it for the rest of your life my sweetie, I love you”
When Joanna was fully asleep Mary moved into action, She picked up the phone and rang the doctor has had been taking to about Joanna.
When the Doctor arrived 30 minutes later with an ambulance they got the sleeping Joanna into the back of it and drove off. Mary then went to bed and slipped into a dreamless sleep.
The following morning Mary went to her shop and told the staff that her husband was no longer going to working with us, she also told them that a new girl was going to be starting in next few weeks, which was a relief for the rest of the staff as they where rushed off their feet as the shop had really taken off in the past few weeks.
Mary knew what was going to happen to Joanna while she was at the hospital, as Mary carried on at the shop with the day to day running of it, ordering new stock and arranging for a local company to start up a website for the shop which Joanna was to take control of when she was well enough.
At dinner time Mary received a phone call form the doctor who was taking care of Joanna’s operation while she was there.
He said “Joanna has woken up from her sleep as was very confused why she was in hospital”
“So what did you say?” Mary questioned
“Well I told her she needed an operation to sort out a bladder problem” the doctor replied
Mary was so excited she nearly came.
At the hospital Joanna was in a private room waiting to go down for her so called bladder operation. The nurse came in an injected her with her pre med and said “there will be a porter coming in soon to take you down for you op”
Joanna nodded in acknowledgement. Ten minutes later the porter came in and said he was here to take her down, so she got onto the trolley and was wheeled down to the theater and the she was knocked out.
Back at the shop Mary was just starting the afternoon with a large glass of wine which she drank slowly with a big smile on her face as she knew that Joanna was now under the knife having the first of many operations, this one was to alter her bladder. This was operation was to reduce to size of it so she would have to pee more often, and to remove the lower rib on either side of her rib cage.
After Mary had finished her glass of wine, she continued with her work. But it was not to order more stuff for the shop but for Joanna. As Mary surfed the net she found some really nice stuff for her new staff member.
When Mary got home she rang the hospital to speak to the doctor to see if the operation was a success. The Doctor told Mary that it went better then expected and Joanna now was the proud own of a bladder the quarter the size of a normal one and the ribs where out and she look okay but they can’t tell how well as the swelling has to go down.
Mary was over the moon, so she got all dressed up and got a taxi to Plymouth for a night out on the town, in celebration of the first operation being a success.
When Joanna came round after the operation, she felt sore and stiff. The nurse told her that she has got a catheter in because of the operation on her bladder, which seemed to Joanna to be correct. But she couldn’t understand why she was sore in her lower rib cage. She was glad she had a catheter in, as she didn’t think she could walk anyway.
A few days later the doctor came to Joanna and asked her “how are feeling?”
She replied “I am still sore but ok”
The doctor the examined her to check out everything was healing well, which it was. Over the following week Joanna began walking again but was still unable to use the toilet to pee. When the nurse came to change her bandages Joanna was relieved to see she still had her penis which was a great weight off her mind.
During the first week Mary made a visit to see Joanna just to see how see was.
“Hi sweetie how are you?” chirped Mary entering the private room
“I am a little sore Mary, Why have you sent me here to have these operations?” Joanna quizzed
“Well you look fantastic as a woman and you did tell me that you preferred the fabrics that these clothes are made from” Mary said in a condescending tone.
“That doesn’t give you the right to have my body changed, does it?” Joanna snapped back
“Well you did get dressed for me that day just after I found your stash of clothes that you had stolen from my shop” Mary said angrily
“ It was my money that set up that shop in the first place, after I get out of here I will be back to Dave and no more dressing up no matter how much I like the fabrics and clothes” Joanna said with determination
“Ok dear if that’s what you want, but don’t forget the female hormones racing around you blood stream” said Mary
“They well slowly be filtered out of my blood stream any way” Joanna said confidently
“Oh really, I don’t think so as the doses I gave you where triple the recommended dose and double strength” said Mary matter of factly
Joanna fell silent and then listened to her wife as she started to list the operations she had planned for, she told her about the operation Joanna had just been through.
The colour drained from Joanna’s face as Mary told her that the only thing that would be left untouched would be her penis which will be permanently in a chastity device from now no, unless Mary wanted to use the useless item well in her eyes anyway.
When Mary left her now feminized husband to the fate of the doctor in charge of the operations which were left to perform on her, Mary did stop to speak to the doctor.
She asked him “She ready for the next stage?”
The doctor said “Yes more than ready, if you like I will start the next set of operations tomorrow?”
“Yes please” Mary replied like a happy school girl
As Mary drove home she was like a kid in a sweet shop and key to the till. She also made a phone call to solicitor to arrange a meeting with him at the hospital in a few days so that Joanna can sign over all her assets to Mary.
Back at the hospital the nurses where getting Joanna ready for the next set of operations, they tied her to the bed and then gagged her which they did on the orders of Mary and the doctor. In the morning Joanna had her pre med and was wheeled of to the operating theatre where she was have foot modification so she could only wear high heels on her feet, it would be very painful for her if she was to wear flats. The second operation she was going to have that day was to have a boob job which give her 38DD boobs.
When Mary got up in the morning she went to the shop and started to prepare for the arrival of Joanna, she had ordered a lot of stuff just for her most of it was special order and design. When the shop opened at 9am the delivery Lorries started turning up the first to arrive was the special chair that Joanna was to sit in, it looked like a normal chair apart form the D links set into the front legs, so Mary could if so desired could lock Joanna to it. Also on the chair was a compartment for a bag to hold Joanna’s urine as she would still have the catheter in when she was a work, the seat of the chair had an opening in the middle right where Joanna’s ring would be when she sits on it, this would enable Mary to fit or insert a dildo or any other object that she saw fit to insert into her now feminized husband.

There was and identical chair back at the house but with D links set into the arms, so I Joanna was naughty or did something wrong she could be punished at Mary’s will.
After two weeks hospital Joanna had had all the operations that Mary had planned so far, she was now recovering from them. The doctor came round to see her every day to give her, her hormones and check that she was healing.
A few day before Joanna was to be released from hospital Mary arrived with some paper work for Joanna to sign. Joanna read the papers and then she refused to sign the papers which made Mary very angry indeed. She stormed out of the room and straight round tosee the doctor.

The doctor was alittle shocked to see Mary in such a state and asked her what the problem was
“That little bitch will not sign these papers”
“Do you want me to drug her so she will!” the doctor replied
“That would never stand up in court if it went that far, what can we do to her it make her sign the papers?” Mary quizzed
“I know” said the doc “we can always give her….”
Mary interrupted “Got it!”
“What?” the doctor questioned
“Get one of the nurses to give her an enema and not stop filling her up or let her expel it until she signs” Laughed Mary
“I will get it started straight away”
“Thank you doctor”
When Mary got to Joanna’s room, Joanna was on all four’s with the enema tube coming out of her ring and the nurse was just refilling the bag.
“That is the second bag of 2 litres is it?” Mary asked
“Yes it is Ma’am” the nurse replied
“Good keep going, fill her up until she can’t take any more” Mary said with an evil glint in her eye.
An hour and a half later Joanna was in screaming pain as the pressure on her bowel was immense and she wanted to expel what she had inside her, but the nurse would not let her move.
“Sign these Joanna?” Mary asked
Joanna couldn’t speak because of the pain so she just shook her head.
“Okay if you don’t sign the pain will get worse” said Mary
Then Joanna relented and signed all the paper work and she was allowed to expel the fluid from her bowels which was even more pain for her, Mary and the nurse stood there in front of her as expelled into the toilet. Mary started to laugh as she could see the pain on Joanna’s face, the nurse started to clear away the enema kit.
Mary asked “Can I keep that please, as I would be good to use once in awhile if she doesn’t do as she is told”
“Sure you can” said the nurse
When finally Joanna was released from hospital she had healed completely and was effetely penniless, and was dressed in the clothes she had been brought to hospital.
Mary was waiting for her in the car, when Joanna got in and put on her seatbelt on Mary drove her home. When they got there Joanna was shown to her room and all of her dresses underwear and other items of clothing, which bought a big smile to her face.
For the first few days Joanna was allowed to do what see wanted to, apart from the nightly injection of hormones.
Mary had not told Joanna about the chair, but two days after Joanna got home Mary got her to sit in it.
Mary asked “Is it comfortable?”
“Not really” Joanna replied
“Good it is not meant to be”
Whit that Mary snapped shut the ankle and wrist restraints, which made Joanna jump with shock.
“Now how does that feel?”
“I want out of this chair please, I don’t like it” Joanna begged
“Not on your Nelly, it is time I had a little fun with you” Mary said rubbing her hands
As Joanna sat there not being able to move she saw Mary walk over to the side board and remove a large inflatable butt plug which also had a control pack for it.
Mary walked towards the chair which contained Joanna with a big smile on her face “now you’re going to enjoy this, aren’t you” Mary said
Joanna Just looked at the butt plug and tired to wiggle out of the chair but to no avail. Mary went to the back of the chair and then opened up the middle of the chair. Then she dipped the butt plug into a large pot of KY jelly and then she slid the butt plug into Joanna exposed bum. Joanna squirmed even more as the monster slowly entered her form underneath.
“Now this is for not signing those papers when I asked you in the hospital” Mary said in a soft voice
“I thought the enema was for that” Joanna quizzed
“No I want to see how is was done as it will be done every day form now on okay sweetie”
With the butt plug firmly in place Mary started to inflate the butt plug, as it got bigger Mary could see the discomfort on Joanna’s face.
“Right that is about enough now, what about so vibrations?”
Joanna just shook her head in disagreement.
“Sorry sweetie, here they come”
Mary then turned on the motor inside the butt plug.
“Would like a drink?” Mary asked
Joanna just nodded yes. Mary went off to get her a drink. The drink was not just water but it had a diaretic in it. Around 15minutes of consuming the drink Joanna needed to wee but she couldn’t because of the catheter ,as the tap was turned on she started to experience even more pain until Mary come over and released the pressure after about 5 minutes.
Mary pulled up a chair and sat in front of Joanna and started to talk
“Now I have your attention, I suppose you have a lot of questions which is understandable. But before you ask them I will tell you what has happened to you while you were in hospital. For a start your bladder is only hold a quarter of its old volume, you have had 2 ribs taken out. The most obvious is that you have now got tits 38 DD just to let you know, and as for you feet they have been modified so that you cannot walk in flats or bare feet. There are just a few more operation to be carried out, I will tell you about them after they have happened. I hope this little chat has answered some of your questions. Don’t even think about asking about the next set of operation either or you will find out how nasty I can be, okay sweetie”
Joanna was in a state of shock after hearing this. She just sat there and wondered what else is my wife going to do to me, and why is she modifying my body I didn’t want this. All I wanted was to dress as a woman, well at least I still have my cock even though it is caged permanently.
Mary came over and grabbed her penis and she said “this will not come off and neither will I unlock it as this is now not going to be used ever again, don’t even bother looking for the keys as they are locked in the bank and I have super glued the padlock ok”
With this statement Joanna felt a cold chill up her spine and the fit seemed to drain away form her, resigning the fact now she was going to be sex toy and dogs body for his wife. Who has now got control of all my money and the house deeds are in her name.
Mary came over to Joanna and stopped the butt plug and deflated it and the removed it from her bum, then she released her from the chair. Joanna asked “Can you remove this catheter? Please”
Mary looked up and said “Sorry but that stays in, it is another way of controlling you”

Joanna went off to her room and dressed in a short skirt and a tight top after she was laced into one of her many corsets, which Mary had purchased while Joanna was in hospital.
Mary didn’t allow Joanna to wear knickers or a thong, the only time that Mary allowed Joanna to wear knickers or a thong was when Mary had her monthlies. When Mary’s monthlies turned up she would let Joanna just how it felt by giving her an enema and would not let her expel, then Mary would then make her insert a tampon into herself and make her wear a sanitary towel at night. This would last about a week, over time Joanna would do this her self and she was told each month she was to increase the volume of water in the enema which she did as she knew that if she didn’t she would be punished.
One of these monthlies Mary added a red food die to the water so it looked like what it is meant to. Which Joanna was upset about but didn’t show this to Mary.
As time went on the shop that they both worked in boomed and they have opened other stores around the south west of England.
Then Mary became very ill will cancer, she was house bound for weeks at a time so Joanna waited on her hand and foot until the sad day in July when Mary passed away. Then two days after this event Joanna received a phone call from the solicitor that Mary used. He made arrangements to meet Joanna at the house.
When the solicitor arrived he was stunned to such beautiful woman stood in front of him, he asked if he had the correct address Joanna told that he had.
After Joanna had made a drink for him, they sat in the front room and talk about what was to happen to the house that Joanna was now the only occupant.
“So Joanna you know that Mary had you sign all your money and property over to her”
“Yes I did, Has she left to me in her will?”
“Well sort of”
“What do you mean sort of?”
“Mary never got around to changing her will to include you”
“But I am her Husband/ wife and my name Dave is on her will isn’t it?”
“No neither Joanna or Dave are on the will but mine is”
“Okay what happens to me do I have to move out”
“No you don’t as Mary had left me instructions to look after you and carry on with her work, you know the operations on you but I don’t think you need any more. I like what she has done”
Joanna was gobsmacked with that statement and almost burst into tears. She got up and walked over to the solicitor whose name is John and gave him a big cuddle and kiss.
John kissed her back and then went on to tell her that Mary had selected him as her solicitor as he was homosexual.
Joanna looked at him alittle funny and asked him that why he took on the case.
“Well you see I prefer my men to wear ladies clothes”
Joanna felt like she had just been hit by a bolt of lightning and almost fainted. John held on to her and asked her if she would show him around the house. As she did John noticed that Joanna was not wearing any knickers and he had top ask.
“Why are you not wearing any knickers?”
“Mary told me that I was not to, just in case I was naughty or I did something wrong. It would be easier for her to punish me” Joanna relied with a little sadness in her voice.
As the tour continued John got closer and closer to Joanna and by they got to then end of the tour John hand his arm around Joanna. By time they finished the tour it was late so Joanna asked John if he would like to stay the night.
“I don’t have any clothes for tomorrow” he replied
“You are the same size as Dave you can borrow his clothes which are in the master bed room if you want”
He had no choice but to accept. As Joanna cooked dinner John asked her something that take Joanna by surprise.
“Even though we have known each other for only a short time and I know this will come as shock to you, I love you”
“Wow now that is a shock I am not sure if you do John it is lust I reckon, but let me sleep on it”
As John settled into the large queen size bed he wandered if had scared off Joanna.
But in Joanna’s she couldn’t settle at all.

To Be Continued……………..

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Dave & Mary

WOW what a brilliant part two. i couldnt put it down & when i got to.... to be continued i had to write to you to tell you to get writing again soon. keep it up girl & i cant wait to read more.

"--A Joanna slowly drifted

"--A Joanna slowly drifted off to sleep Mary kissed her on the forehead and said “I you like wearing all these clothes then you well be wearing it for the rest of your life my sweetie, I love you”--"

what a crock.....

I'm rooting for dave to slit mary's throat... jail would be better

your story tho....

What an incredibly evil bitch to ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... persecute and abuse him even from beyond the grave. Both Mary and John said/say they love Dave/Joanna; what a crock! John's as bad as mary was. No more for me!

Given Alioops40's comment, though, you do have a reader base. Just shows the wide variety of readers and writers who find their way here to BC.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

Re: Alioops40's Comments

Personally, I read that as a bit of tongue-in-cheek sarcasm. That's certainly how I would have intended it.

well...um...

kristina l s's picture

I've read similar before and like then... I don't get it. It just doesn't make sense. I love you... followed by debasement and humiliation. Ok I suppose if that's what turns you on... but it isn't... and the whole premise suffers from unbelievability.
Now I sense a slight disjoint in the language department, English can be tough and I grew up with it. So some allowance maybe. But if you write a story... make it work in the world you create. This one does not.
Kristina

How many different...

...ways can the authors in this gendre find to misrepresent love? The only (type) of love I can identify that may qualify as how Mary has treated Dave is 'material'. Would a person who loves their pet treat them the way Mary treated Dave? Would a humane farmer treat his livestock the way Mary treated Dave? She did not see Dave as a pet, nor even livestock, let alone a person (her husband) or she would not have treated him that way. She saw him as material like metal ore or driftwood; something she could maul into art? What she really did was feed off his misery that she imposed. She was a damn thief and the world is well rid of her and she should burn in hell.