Pink? Why Pink? - Part 12

Printer-friendly version
Can someone kill me now? Anyone? Please?

  

Pink? Why Pink?
Part 12
 ©2012 - Andrea Ribeiro

  


 
 

Disclaimer:
 

"This is fan fiction for the Whateley Academy series. It may or may not match the timeline, characters, and continuity, but since it's fan fiction, who cares?
  


 
 

Friday, February 16 2007
  

Sleeping wasn’t an easy thing to do after MJ’s kiss, but somehow I managed. Let’s just say I had some very interesting dreams that did nothing to turn down the heat I felt inside me. I never felt so hot, bothered and aroused in my life before. (I know you are thinking the word that starts with an H but I won’t say it, OK?) Anyway I ended up waking up around 5 this morning and couldn’t sleep anymore, so I decided to go take a cold shower to try to cool down a little.

Nope, that didn't work well. What happened was that my skin is much more sensitive than before. It just took less than a second to raise my shield and jump out of the shower after the first stream of really cold water hit my skin. Of course after that little scare I wasn't feeling as aroused a before, but I was cold so I turned the hot water on. I tested the water temperature and when it was warm enough I went back in, and that my friends was a BIG mistake. The shower felt good, too good. I had forgotten again about my new skin sensitivity, and how someone with photographic memory forget something? Simple, it's not like I forgot about it, I just refused to think about it. Anyway, as soon I went under the warm stream of water, well... I guess you can imagine. I felt things I wasn't ready for and dammit, it felt so good. Next time I swear I'll take a bath, it has to be more relaxing. You really thought was going to write a sexy shower scene? Keep dreaming you perverts. That is so cliche.

I got out of the shower both relaxed and disturbed by the events. What can I say? I acted on instinct alright? So, there was I drying myself both basking in an afterglow of the shower incident and disturbed how easily I succumbed to my carnal desires. Not the fact I succumbed to them per se, but the fact I did it as a girl. I could just hear the nail being hammered into my manliness coffin. And Sue, don't even think about saying something, okay?

'How did you know I was going to say something?'

'How do you think? I could feel you squirming inside my head just waiting for the right moment to say something.'

'I should say you are no fun, but the shower felt sooooo good that right now I'm in a good mood.'

'Did you feel that?' I asked feeling embarrassed.

'I feel everything you feel, at least the physical sensations. I also see everything you see.'

'Y...you... you mean you saw the kiss MJ gave me last night? And felt everything I did in the shower?'

'Yes I did see the kiss, and felt it too. That girl have some skills and she is evil, pure evil. I like her.'

'Evil? Why?'

'You think she didn't know what her kiss would do to you? She did and that, girlfriend, was pure evil. She knew it would make you horny and that's exactly what she wanted. She made you confront some of your new body reactions. And girlfriend, whatever it is you did with the massaging hands and the shower head, you have to do it again. That was simply divine. You got some skills, girl.'

Can someone kill me now? Anyone? Please? Pretty please? No one? Dammit!

  

###

  

It didn't take long for the rest of the house to start waking up after I took my shower and changed. Yes I dried myself and yes my hair took ages to dry, so let's move on, okay? I don't want to hear another word about the shower.

I decided to start cooking breakfast as soon I heard noises coming from upstairs as I knew there were going to be some hungry people here soon and I think MJ's mother would like the help. No, I didn't make a mess of things in the kitchen. I know how to cook and it always relaxed me. I avoided using my powers too, I wanted to do it the right way and for some reason I was afraid of a "Sorcerer's Apprentice" incident as I don't know much about my powers limits. I mean, can I lose control over my constructs? I feel like they do have some autonomy and mostly need just some guidance, like last night when I was using them to do the dishes. They disappear when I want them to, but if I lose control will I be able to? Never mind about that for now anyway. I'm sure answers will come in time.

Where was I? Oh yeah, breakfast.

I was cooking breakfast, making the pancake mix from scratch, because honestly, I can't stand the pre-mixed stuff and it isn't much more work to do it from scratch and it tastes so much better. Dammit there I go babbling again. Focus girl, focus. Did I just think of myself as a girl? Shit! Shit! Shit! Calm down... calm down... You can do this.

Okay, I think I calmed down a little bit. Anyway I was cooking breakfast, did the pancake mix from scratch, had the coffee machine doing its work, making scrambled eggs, cinnamon rolls (also made from scratch), bacon and sausages enough to feed an army, or at least 3 hungry mutants, 2 of them being energizers and one being yours truly that is not sure what she is yet, I mean in not a brick or TK superman although when I have the TK field on I could be classified as one. Who cares anyway I am hungry and doing breakfast, and that's it. No more babbling.

The breakfast was almost ready when MJ's mom came downstairs and was impressed with what she saw.

"I didn't know you cooked, Melody."

"I always liked to cook, Mrs Sparx." Oh yeah, Sparx is MJ's family last name, a somewhat different name, don't you think? Kind of ironic though due to MJ's and her dad's powers.

"Just call me aunt Ann, please. Mrs Sparks makes me feel like an old lady."

"A very sexy old lady if you ask me." I heard MJ's dad say righ before kissing his wife passionately on her lips.

"Ewww get a room you too. No PDA in the kitchen, there are children in here." That was MJ saying that as soon she got in the kitchen.

"Do I smell Mel's cooking?" I heard Linda ask from the door.

"Can you tell it's my cooking from the smell?" I asked her.

"Are you kidding? I could smell it all the way from MJ's room. It is a nice way to wake up by the way, your pancakes are simply the best."

"Mel cooks?" MJ asked my sister.

"She not only cooks, she is very good at it." My mom said from the door.

"What? Mel cooked breakfast? Please tell me she made pancakes." I heard my dad say.

"Yes dad I made pancakes. Now can someone please help me set the table so we can eat? No one will eat until the table is set." I said.

"And dad? Don't even try it." I told him sternly when I saw him trying to be sneaky and try to reach for one of the cinnamon rolls.

  

###

  

Breakfast was a big success, no one said very much because they were too busy chewing their food. Dad was eating a big portion of pancakes and had a happy look on his face. He is so simple, just give him some pancakes and he is happy. I looked at MJ's dad and he was wolfing down his breakfast a big plate filled with everything. Of course he had the same look as dad had. My mom, my sister and 'Aunt Ann' were eating more slowly but they also had blissful expression on their faces, like they were savoring the food and I guess they really were. MJ on the other hand was wolfing it down like her father but had a similar expression on her face as her mother. How can she look so feminine while eating as fast as she was?

Me? I ate alright, not that I think my cooking is anything special. I like to cook and I like when other people like my cooking and I also like to eat the food I cook, but I don't think it is as good as their faces are telling me. Maybe I can't really savour it as they can because I was the one that made it? Or is it because I always get nervous whenever I see someone trying my cooking for the for the first time? Maybe it is because it is the first time MJ ever eat my cooking.

We were still eating when we heard the doorbell ring. MJ's mom, I mean 'Aunt Ann' got up to answer the door and came back less than a minute later with Alan.

"Good morning everyone." He said looking around. "Where is..." At that moment he looked at me and his eyes almost popped out of his head.

"M... Mark? Is that you?" He asked looking like his jaw was going to hit the floor.

"Yes Alan, but it is Melody now." I said feeling embarrassed by the way he was looking at me, more precisely my chest.

"Dude!" He exclaimed. "You are a babe."

"Knock it off." MJ said. "Don't you see you are making her nervous? And stop ogling."

"Sorry. I just never thought..." He said and looked at the floor embarrassed.

"Never thought what?" I asked him.

"I never thought you would look so... so beautiful. Your sister told me yesterday that you finished changing but I didn't expect you to become such a babe." He said and I felt butterflies in my stomach an I blushed. What is happening to me?

"Th... thank you, I guess." I said still blushing. "I.. hope you... don't think I'm a freak or something."

"No way, dude! I mean dudette. I hope we can still be friends." He said hopefully.

"Of course. You have been my best friend my whole life and this won't change things between us." I said and he gave me a smile that made him look very cute. What did I just think? No no no no! This can't be happening. I can't think that a guy is cute, I mean I'm still attracted to MJ as much as I was before, right?

'You could be bisexual you know.'

'No I couldn't, please don't let me get attracted to a guy. I can't be attracted to my best friend.'

'Why not? I mean look at him. That strong handsome face, his green eyes, his short wavy black hair, strong jaw, wide shoulders and muscled arms. He is a hunk.'

'Yeah... I mean no, I can't, I just can't. I was a guy for gawds sake. I can't be gay.'

'I hate to tell you this but you are gay, but not for being attracted to the hunky man meat in front of you, but for being attracted to your newly acquired girlfriend.'

'Let me rephrase that then. I can't be straight."

'I don't think you are straight either. I think you are bisexual like MJ is. Do you remember she said that right before she kissed you for the first time?'

'She said that, didn't she? No I can't be attracted to him because I'm with MJ, there.'

'That has nothing to do with being attracted to someone. It only means you won't act on it.'

'I'll take that.'

  

###

  

With the breakfast finished, soon everyone was getting ready for their day and I was going with dad to the police station. The girls were about to leave with Alan to school when we heard the doorbell ring.

MJ's dad opened the door and a guy dressed in black suit was standing there.

“Good morning sir. My name is John Black and I am from the MCO.”

“Good morning. What brings the MCO here?” I heard him ask and saw that MJ’s mom was already grabbing her cell phone to make a call.

“I am looking for a Mark Ramsey and we were told he was here. I am here under orders to detain him and bring him in for evaluation. Our sources indicate he was the one responsible for the attack in a local school Wednesday."

  


  
To be continued….
  

Please comment, give your opinion and suggestions. Your ideas might just end up influencing the path the story takes.

Don't forget to press the little Kudos button bellow. It will make you happy. It makes me happy. Pretty please?

up
230 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

this doesnt sound good ...

Poor Mel, having to be attracted to a nice, hunky guy who happens to have been her best friend as a guy. I feel soooo sorry for her (not!)

DogSig.png

i would not...

call that an attack on the school, but the MCO work under different rule of coman sence.
who ratted her out?
good chapter, thanks

The next

chapter will be interesting. Notice he said they had orders. Not that they had a warrant or any other kind of legal right to arrest.

Perhaps a smile and hand shake. "Glad you're here. You can escort us to the local police station where we will reveal the evaluation that's already been completed as well as give a statement to the police since some erroneous rumors has begun spreading."

Followed by a call to their police friend to be on the watch for trouble.

The other since Mel is no longer going by Mark, is to say no. It also depends if official name change stuff was in that packet of stuff that was filled out the day before.

hugs
Grover

Pink? Why Pink? - Part 12

They could have been more diplomatic

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I am enjoying this

This is a real neat story. Only that MCO every time, they make me think of the Spanish Inquisition, or the gestapo from Nazi Deutschland. I wonder where you'll take this? Into a real nasty storyline with the MCO blokes all grim and menacing. Or a little more lightheartedly, where the MCO is being played and made the fool, not unlike they did in "'Allo 'allo" That wonderful piece of Brittish vaudeville.

Anyway, I will enjoy reading this series, thank you very much.

Jo-Anne

"Nobody expects the MCO!"

MCO

IIRC, they are a private agency so do not have legal powers of arrest: legally, they cannot force someone to go with them. In reality, things may be different of course.

No doubt Ann's phoning the local police, who can assist with escorting the MCO chap out of the way. Besides which, the family had already scheduled today for visiting the local police station to talk about the incident and to pick up her temporary MID. They are the correct law enforcement agency, so if the MCO doesn't like her being interviewed by the police rather than themselves, tough.

Meanwhile, before arriving at the nursing home, it would be worth experimenting to see if she can produce a construct in the shape of Mary Sue, or else temporarily allow her direct control over speaking to avoid being "piggy in the middle".


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

I suspect

That Mary Sue already is using the pink constructions. That's why they seem to be so easy to use. Now a complete pink body would be cool and I don't think a game breaker. Using the power is draining and wouldn't seem to be any worse than Jade and her many 'castings.'

hugs
Grover