Her Son's Makeover

Printer-friendly version

Her Son’s Makeover
Part One

By Angel 101

Warning from the Author Angel101:

This story deals heavily with childhood sexual abuse and a neglectful Mother. I know themes like this, has caused problems with other sites in recent years and if it does here, I am sorry. But unlike some of those other stories, that isn’t the sole aspect of this story. This story will deal with it and how it impacts his life and the relationship with his neglectful mother. I have seen mothers that have chosen lovers over their own children this story deals with that. I don’t know how it will end, it could end pretty violently. This is the warning.

--SEPARATOR--

I loved my Mother more than anything else. We used to get along great. She took me shopping almost every weekend and then we would go out somewhere special to eat. My favorite place was a local steakhouse that made the best steaks.

My mother is a very active and beautiful woman which caught the eye of men almost everywhere we went. Her job kept her very busy so we only got to see each other during weekends and she cherished the time we spent together. She was a very strong self-employed woman who spent most of her time running her business she built from the ground up. But she sold her lingerie worldwide. I remember she used to handmade her lingerie that she sold in her store she ran herself.

But now, she owns two clothing factories and employs over five thousand people and her stores sell them.

The problem with our relationship now was her new boyfriend. Well actually, he was now her husband. Jeff married her about four months ago. That meant that he took up much of her free time. He worked on his job, and stayed home to take care of me. She was happy because she felt she could trust him and didn't need to hire a babysitter.

I tried to argue with her that at fourteen, I did not need a babysitter but when she traveled to Japan, Europe, or China, she anywhere overseas.

She told me she needed someone to watch over me. She usually stayed overseas for weeks and sometimes months at a time. But, she totally loved this man.

Jeff got a lot more time with me than mom because he had a regular day job and didn't have to travel. He usually did not pay much attention to me. I don't think he liked me much. Last night mother was with us before one of her big trips I heard them arguing and he told her that I was sort of a sissy. And that I wasn't very strong at all. I heard her say that she wished I would get into more boys like activities like basketball. But I liked dance, specifically ballet.

A cringe went through my body as I remembered what happened the night before.

It was Saturday Morning and I was lying in my bed when Jeff came in and sat down on the bed. Looking at me, he asked, "Hey buddy, would you like to go out today, there's a baseball game this afternoon would you like to come with me?"

Of course not, I didn't like this guy, he patronized me every chance he got. "No way, are you crazy, I know how you talk about me."

His face clouded up and he left. I could see he was disappointed and angry. I heard him and my mother arguing and then he stormed out. The door to my room opened and she looked in on me. She was also very upset and her disappointment was written all over her face." Can’t you even try to make this work David, he really wants to be your friend but you have to let him. He would like you if you let him. I really want you two to be friends." She went back into her bedroom and I thought that I heard faint sounds of her sobbing.

Later that night, I heard them fighting in her bedroom. They were shouting at each other angrily, and I heard Jeff yell at my mother hatefully, "Dam it Dianna, You never do things that I want, it always has to be your way in the bedroom. I am leaving."

She went running after him begging him not to leave but it was no use. He was out the door and I heard his car pull out of the driveway.

It made me really sad to hear her sobbing in her bedroom that night. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep.

Everything seemed back to normal the following morning. She was making us breakfast and he was waiting for her to finish. They seemed fine with each other, but I could feel the tension between them.

And I saw the desperation in her eyes. She really did love him. Jeff ate it like he normally did.

She announced that she had to leave for the week. She told us about a business deal she had to arrange with some business people in the United Kingdom so she had to leave. Jeff seemed already aware of it, but resigned to it. She started packing when I walked in to hug my mother. She looked at me and said, "I hope you don't fuck this up with Jeff. Don't do anything more to hurt him and I better not get any calls that you are giving him trouble while I'm gone. Do you hear me David?"

I nodded, resigned to trying to make it work for the sake of my mother. "Do what he tells you and make sure I don’t get a call from him about you giving him any trouble. Now go and think about what I told you?"

I went to my bedroom trying to think about what was going on. It seemed like my mother was putting the fate of their entire marriage on me. Was that Fair? I didn’t think so.

He left me alone for a large portion of the day. I was left to myself and I had been on my computer playing one of my PC games when he walked in wanting my attention. I paused it.

He started, "Jeff I know you are at that age, but I hope you don't make me have to call your mother like the last time she left us?"

"It wasn't my fault, I tried to play catch with you but you were throwing the ball way too hard and hurting me. I had to stop playing with you because you were hurting me, and I didn't want to wrestle either. I felt uncomfortable watching that movie with you that night. "

"You mean Patton? What's wrong with that?" He asked mockingly.

"Well, It wasn't the movie it was how close you were sitting next to me on the sofa that night. It really made me feel creped out."

He laughed, "Well fine. Can’t you do anything a boy would do? Well let’s try something else. Can you make us supper? Your mom is gone and I am hungry?"

This was really weird. "We have a cook, just asked her for something?"

He looked at me very sternly, "Don't make me call her already.

She's probably still on the plane. Anyway, I don't want her to have to pay for a cook while she's gone, I sent the cook home. It’s just you and me, can’t you co-operate? I heard you were taught how to cook?"

That made sense, somewhat. "Ok fine, what would you like tonight?" It seemed he made me his cook for the week.

He shifted, looked at me and said, "I would love that cheesy chicken stuff she made Wednesday. Can you make that?"

"You mean her chicken pollo crema?" I asked.

"Yeah that, can you make it for us, honey?" He asked me, looking at me as he looked at her. It made me really feel creped out.

"Yeah, I know how to make it. It will take about twenty minutes to make it. "I stood up and went to the kitchen. I still couldn't believe he was treating me this way.”

Well, I got up and went to the kitchen. I got the cream and chicken together and made enough for both of us.

As I sat down and started eating, He said loudly, "There are a few things we need to seriously discuss if this thing with your mother is to work. It’s up to you and you need to decide if you want it to work. You also need to keep in mind that if it doesn't work out and I end up leaving her, It will cost both of you a lot and your mother will be very hurt if I leave her. I think she loves me a lot."

Damn, both of them are putting the entire weight of it all on me.

I nodded at him agreeing to do whatever he wanted. I didn't want mom to get hurt and I didn't want him to call her complaining about me. She made it clear she would take his side in any dispute about me.

"Good, good now that is settled. I am sure you are aware that if we separate, she will blame you for it. Did you hear us fighting last night?"

"Yes I did. Why did you hurt her," I asked accusingly.

"I did not lay a hand on her and I am not that kind of guy. Anyway, with her power and wealth, if I ever did she could bury me.

It’s just that she didn't want to do a thing that I love. In the bedroom, she is such a control freak and it always has to be her way, her in control or nothing. I can’t take it so I just left. But there is one thing that I really want, that I need or I don't think this can work."

"Ok," I said. Fearing where this was going but I was pretty naive. I was only fourteen after all.

"In this area David. I hope you can help me so I won’t have to leave your mother. Can you help me? And help your mother so this won’t happen again?"

"I can try but what is it you want?" I asked.

"You have to remember that your mother’s happiness is at risk, What I want is a little matter. But you can save her marriage with this."

I am only fourteen. How can I help you two?"

"It’s quite simple David. You can do for me what she is unwilling to do; a thing she says would be too disgusting and humiliating for her to ever do. She won’t do it, so you must do this if you want this thing to work. Do you want it to work, or will you hurt her?"

I thought for a few long minutes, and decided, "Yes I am willing. You want me to go out and play ball with you?"

He laughed, "No nothing like that. I know you can’t do things boys regularly do.

You have to do what she was unwilling to do with me last night in bed. Have you ever heard of Fellatio?"

I groaned, "Oh god, you can’t want me to do that for you! That's gross and I am not a girl?"

He laughed, "OF course you can. Boys do it too, but I wouldn't want that. You are more of a girl anyway. I can help you with that and your mother left all sorts of very sexy lingerie for you to play with. You said you were willing, she hates doing it and won’t do it. Are you willing to help her?"

Oh god it was disgusting. I had done it a few times before but I hated it. I whispered, "Yes, I will do it for you."

Smiling, "Good that we settled that but I'm not one to just jump into something. I don't want to be sucked off by a boy. I want to imagine the prettiest girl is doing it for me, and I know just the person to help make you look like the prettiest teenage girl. Say hello to Melinda, she does make up for the models at your mothers company. " I groaned softly. It couldnt be her again?

She walked in and she looked at me, smirking. I recognized her and I saw that she looked at me in recognition. Smirking, "Well Hello again, Its nice to see you David Angel! Jeff here says you want to be made over like a woman again. I will be happy to make you a woman again. "

I nodded agreeing. "Yes," I mumbled.

"Great," She said." I loved making you over the first time, for your mom. " Looking over at jeff so he could hear," Hes done this before at his mothers insistance, His mother had me make him over for a modeling at more than a few of her lingerie at a few fashion shows. One of her critical models quite just before a major show so she made him fill in. He looked almost just like her so she told me to make him over, no one knew she was really his son, he totally looked like a teenage girl and news papers and fashion commenters were bussing and asking who the new model was, She was David Angel! He put on some of her new lingerie, walked down the runway wearing her new the companys new panties, some of her pushup bras and heels. He looked pretty sexy. Jeff said you wanted to be made into a girl while the Boss was gone. Thats wonderful and if you ever want to start the actual transition, I know just who to hook you up with David!"

****************************************
To Be Continued…….

Message from Angel

This is my first attempt at actually posting a story. I am new at this so please keep that in mind for your comments. If any? And I will welcome any reviews and help that is offered.

My e-mail is urangel_2007@yahoo
Thank you.

up
114 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting story!

The first thing I wanna say is that I hope you will continue this, it could be interesting.

That said, WHY would David do this for him? He admitted to having done it before, and not liking it. Why would he do it for this jerk? Does he think his Mom would expect him to? He's putting himself into this assholes power-why? It isn't logical.

Let's see where this goes. I'll give it a fair chance.

Wren

Why?

I think the reason why's logical: it's been made clear to him in no uncertain terms that if he doesn't comply with Jeff's wishes, (a) Jeff will leave, (b) mum will blame the break-up of the marriage on David, (c) Jeff sounds as though he has resources of his own and would go through the courts to get as much money as possible, (d) David's life will be made hell for the next four years. Given that Jeff has found that David was once asked to model mum's lingerie in the past, he's using that as additional blackmail material. He's caught between a rock and a hard place - a catch-22 situation: he can either carry out repulsive acts with Jeff in the hope of keeping his mum happy and the rest of the rest of the day during the next four years relatively OK; or he can point blank refuse and endure four years of hell. Remember: being 14, he hasn't got the escape clause that's open to adult forced fem situations: that of leaving the house and making a fresh start elsewhere.

Hopefully, this will turn out to be a "triumph through adversity" type story, whereby David can rise above the torment and possibly eventually start amassing evidence so once he does turn 18, he can get the heck out of there and give Jeff a mauling through the courts.


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Note to author...

...you know your story is compelling when you get comments about the characters instead of comments about syntax or structure. I usually comment about the characters believability if the afore-mentioned subjects don't gnaw at me. Anyway... your preamble seemed completely accurate. That woman get's my goad but she is a believable character. The step father is also believable but completely unbeleivable what he does (if you know what I mean). The kid is sortof not believable. There should be more background to substain the dynamics of his acceptance of his stepfather's demands. It's a good start.

If you do continue this, I won't be able to read the rest.

My step dad left us a very short time after marrying my mother. He said, "I don't have to take this", and left. It was just 2 years after that that my mother chose him over me, and had me committed to a residential treatment center in Sparta, Wisconsin. The days before, during and after I had been in two institutions because the first one sent me to the state hospital have been trying times. The only time I ever got any support was from Auntie Caroline, Grandma Dolly, Grandpa Jack, and Uncle Johnny. My birth mother was a royal biatch when it came to me. Even after I was discharged from the state hospital when I was 18, she allowed me to move in to HER house (she never let me forget that, either). But that is all it was, was tolerance, not love.

This story reminded of those days, and even though I read through this part, I am sorry to say that I am not able to finish it because of the triggers it will cause and the stress of dealing with them. This first part was written very good. There were a few spelling errors, but we all go through that. Thank you for sharing.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Good start

Hard story but sometimes hard stories need to be told. I'm looking fwd to more.

Joani

Her Sons Makeover

I find it disturbing that his mother and her lover are both forcing him into a role that he does not want. I hope that he will have the inner strength to resist and set things right.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Angel good story on tough subject

A tough subject, very well written; may be first time posting but a good writer.
Melinda shares an unknown past, putting David even at greater risk.

Not fully comfortable, but that is the nature of the story.

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Part 2

Doctor Vadar Who's picture

When's part 2

Thank you

Aljan Darkmoon's picture

…for allowing your readers to make informed choices about reading your stories before they dive into them. This sort of thoughtful consideration for the feelings of the readers is uncommon enough in TG fiction to be remarkable. Thanks again!