Project Guardian: Book 2, Chapter 7.

Printer-friendly version

Project Guardian.

Book two: Avenging Angel

By SaraUK

 

Chapter Seven of Fourteen

Previously...

    Alexis and Sarah were soon on their way back to their new home to get some sleep before going to college the next day.

     “How long do you think it will take Tammy and Melissa to get nosey and start trying on our things?” Alexis asked Sarah with a grin, as she drove the car back to the apartment building.

     “Why did you let them play games in our apartment if you knew they would end up trying on our clothes?” Sarah asked looking confused.

     “Because it would make it a little more exciting for them, if they thought they would be in trouble if they did.” Alexis giggled. “It’s good training as well. They will have to remember where everything goes.”

     “So you set this whole thing up as a training program for the two of them?” Sarah asked.

     “Yes, but have you ever known a kid that didn’t want to do something they weren’t suppose to do?” Alexis giggled as she thought about the early days of her dressing back when she was still Alex, and he’d sneak into Alice’s room to borrow some of her things. He was good at it until Alice came home early one Saturday and caught him dressed in her clothes. Alice had been cool with it, and loved having a twin sister to do stuff with.

     “So they won’t get in trouble if we catch them doing it?”

     “Yes they’ll get in trouble, just not too much trouble.” Alexis pointed out. “I’ll do it in such a way as to inform them of what they did wrong to get caught.” Alexis added.

     “You do have a lot of clothes for them to get in trouble with.” Sarah giggled at the sneaky way Alexis had found to keep the two girls training while she was away helping her with the problem of Mike McGarrett.

    Alexis and Sarah were soon back at the apartment complex, and Alexis pulled into the underground parking area before they made their way up to the apartment. They got ready for bed and were soon under the covers cuddled up to each other drifting off to sleep.

    Sara was still worried about Mike, even though she had Alexis to protect her. The fact that she knew Mike would be back out on the street tomorrow, and she was now trying to get used to sleeping in a strange bed again wasn’t helping Sarah to find the much needed sleep she’d need for going to college the next day.

Now the story continues...

    Sarah did finally find some sleep, and even groaned and tried to turn over and hide under the covers when Alexis woke her. “I’m sorry Saz, but we need to get up and get ready for college.” Alexis said between kisses.

     “I don’t feel like going today.” Sarah groaned from under the covers. “Let’s just play hooky and go shopping instead.” Sarah added as she poked her head out from under the covers and looked hopeful that Alexis would agree with her idea.

     “We lost three days last week, we can’t afford to lose anymore.” Alexis pointed out before kissing Sarah again. Alexis got out of the bed and then dragged Sarah up to a sitting position.

    Alexis soon had Sarah feeling more awake as they took a shower together and then had some fruit and yogurt for breakfast before getting dressed and leaving for college.

     “I wish you didn’t need to wear these stupid masks all the time.” Sarah sighed as she stood and watched Alexis spray the inside of one and then held it up to her face and waited for it to bond.

     “I wish I didn’t need to wear one too baby, but Alice and I have to be careful who sees us these days. We’ve made a lot of enemies over the past three years.” Alexis explained as she finished applying the mask and then turned to look at Sarah.

     “I understand the reason for the mask Lexi, but I just feel like I’m cheating on you while you’re wearing it.” Sarah said just before she leaned in and started kissing her.

     “I won’t tell, if you won’t.” Alexis giggled between kisses.


*****

    Sarah sat in the passenger seat of her own car and looked around for any sign of Mike being around when Alexis pulled into the campus parking lot.

     “He’s still locked up at the minute Saz.” Alexis smiled as she took hold of Sarah’s hand and then helped her get out of the car. “Lana said she’d let me know the minute he’s out, not that I expect him to show up on campus again.” Alexis added.

     “He’s not one for being predictable though Lexi.” Sarah warned.

     “Well I’m sure I can find some way to change his mind, without killing him that is.” Alexis added the last bit when she saw the look Sarah was giving her.

     “Part of me just wishes he’d leave me alone, but then I think that he’d just go and start on another girl, and I hate that thought even more.” Sarah said with a sigh at her own confusion.

     “I can understand what you mean Saz, but he won’t be doing this to anyone else, and you have me and the others looking out for you now.” Alexis said puffing her chest out trying to look more macho. It didn’t make Sarah feel any safer, but it did make her giggle.

     “You never were the macho looking type, even back in high school.” Sarah smiled as she stopped walking and turned to face her. “But then again, that is one of the things I always loved about you, and still do.” Sarah added at the end when she saw that Alexis was about to say something.

     “We will get through this Saz, and he will be in prison by the time we’ve done.” Alexis said with a promise in her eyes, just before they kissed each other. They soon stopped again when a couple of guys whistled at the two of them as they walked past.

     “You can take the boy out of the high school, but you can’t take the high school out of the boy.” Sarah sighed.

     “But I can have a go at it.” Alexis growled as she made a move to go after the two guys that had just whistled at them. She was soon stopped though when Sarah grabbed her arm and pulled her to a stop again. “Just let me slap them around a bit.” Alexis growled some more as she kept her eyes locked on the two guys with their backs to her.

     “Remember what we talked about last week baby?” Sarah asked as she made Alexis take her eyes of the two guys and look her in the eyes. “Being whistled at is all part of being a girl, you just have to take it as a complement and move on.” Sarah smiled as she made Alexis keep eye contact with her.

    Alexis’s anger melted away as she looked Sarah in the eyes. Alexis thought Sarah was the most beautiful thing she’d ever seem, and she had a heart to match. “Okay, I’ll let them off this time.” Alexis sighed.

     “Good!” Sarah grinned. “And besides, I want you to save all that energy for Mike when he shows up.” Sarah added with a nervous giggle.

     “Don’t worry baby, I have plenty of energy for our little Mikey McGarrett.” Alexis had an evil grin on her face as she said it.

    Sarah smiled, but also found herself feeling a little sorry for Mike, but then Sarah had seen what Alexis was capable of when she got really angry. Sarah had seen it in Alexis’s eyes the day before when she had to let Mike slap her.

     “Let’s grab a coffee before we need to get to our first class.” Sarah suddenly said with a smile as she linked her arm through Alexis’s and started to drag her towards their favourite coffee shop on campus.

    They soon had their coffees and were heading towards their first class of the day. Alexis knew most the subjects already, but she was learning to be around people more and more, so it wasn’t a total waste, and she did get to spend most her time with Sarah, which made learning any subject better.


*****

    Tammy and Melissa had gotten up and gone for a swim with Alice and Lana before returning to their apartment where Maggie had breakfast ready for them.

     “What do the two of you have planned then for today?” Maggie asked while they ate breakfast.

     “We were going to be learning history with Alice, but Lana’s asked for her help with Sarah’s stalker problem, so we were going to play on the game systems in Lexi’s room. If that’s okay with you mum?” Tammy asked.

     “Couldn’t Alice leave you with a good book to read, and then quiz you on it later?” Maggie asked, not happy with all the time the two girls were spending on the game systems.

     “Normally Bill and Ted, or even Lana would step in and take over teaching us instead, but all four of them are busy with the stalker problem, so we said it would be okay to leave us to our own activities for one day.” Melissa chipped in, worried that their mother would want to teach them at this rate.

     “Okay then, I’ll let you off this one time, but I will be having a word with the others about sorting you out with some activities in advance from now on.” Maggie warned the two girls that all the fun and games would be coming to an end, and they would be spending more time learning things like they did when they were at school.

    Maggie wanted to get the two girls back into school, but knew that Tammy needed to have the surgery done before she could. Tim had never been the most outgoing boy in the world, but he’d become a little more active when Melissa became his friend, or more to the point Tammy’s friend. Now Tammy was around all the time, Maggie just wanted to see her come out of her shell even more, which couldn’t happen until she looked like a girl from head to toe without any help from fake breasts and tight fitting panties to hide little bulges where there shouldn’t be any.

     “You okay mum?” Tammy asked, snapping Maggie out of her thoughts of how things had changed over the past several months.

     “I’m fine sweetie, just thinking how lucky I am to have two such beautiful daughters.” Maggie said as she pulled Tammy closer and kissed her on the cheek just before she did the same with Melissa.

    Both girls beamed with pride as they ate the rest of their breakfast. They washed and dried the dishes before they headed off to Alexis and Sarah’s apartment for some serious game playing.

    They had been playing for an hour when Tammy said she needed to bathroom, but she said for Melissa to carry on playing while she went. Tammy got done in the bathroom pretty quick and was just returning to the living room where the games systems were set up when she looked over at the bedroom door that led to the large walk in wardrobe, which was actually another room that led off the bedroom. Tammy found herself drawn to the room and she walked up and down the aisles of clothes letting he fingers brush across all the different textures.

     “I’m sure if I’m really careful, Lexi will never know I was in here trying on some of her things.” Tammy said to herself as she pulled a slinky little black dress of the rack to take a closer look at it.

     “She will if you’re not more careful sister dear.” Melissa’s voice said from just behind her.

    Tammy let out a very girlie squeal as she dropped the dress and spun around to look at her sister grinning. “Mel! You scared the life out of me!” Tammy snapped as she playfully slapped Melissa on the arm. “We better get out of here before we get found out.” Tammy added as she picked the dress up off the ground and tried to put it back just how she’d found it. Tammy had lost her nerve since Melissa scared her, so she thought it was a really bad idea to try any of the clothes on now.

     “Lexi’s going to know we’ve been in here, so we might as well have some fun before we get punished.” Melissa pointed out when she saw the rack and how all the clothes looked wrong to how they normally looked.

    The two girls had joked with Lexi about her neat ways, and how she always kept an equal space between all the clothes on the rack, and how Alexis would spend hours making sure it looked just the way she liked it.

     “She may just think Alice and Lana came in and looked for something.” Tammy tried to argue.

     “Sure, then she will ask them, and they will say they hadn’t been in here, which will leave you and me in the firing line.” Melissa said with a hand on one hip looking smug. “Face it sis you screwed up, and now we will both be punished for it.” Melissa added with a sigh.

     “It was me that came in here Mel. I’ll tell Lexi that, so she will only punish me then.” Tammy said as she tried to get Melissa to leave the room before she did touch anything.

     “Are you kidding me Tam? I’ll live with sharing the punishment if I get to try on some of these clothes.” Melissa grinned as she pulled a red dress off the rack and held it up to herself.

    Tammy was soon grinning as well, as the two girls stripped out of their own clothes and started trying on all the different dresses Alexis had. Most of the clothes were a little on the big side, but Alexis only had small feet, so the shoes and boots were only a little loose on the girls feet.

    The girls had to wonder what some of the missions involved, as they looked around the room at some of the costumes Alexis had in there. They called them costumes because they knew Alexis wouldn’t wear them to walk down the street in.

    Tammy was now wearing one of the costumes which just happened to be a maids uniform, but not a normal looking maids uniform, no this one was made out of a shiny black plastic and had a very short skirt to it.

     “What do you think the mission was that needed Lexi to dress like this?” Tammy asked as she walked up and down the aisle waving a feather duster around as she pretended to clean the rails with it.

     “I’ve got no idea Tam, but you sure look cute in it.” Melissa giggled.

     “You look like a head mistress from a very strict school Mel.” Tammy giggled as she looked at Melissa dressed in a tight leather pencil skirt, white silk blouse and a matching black leather jacket to match the skirt she had on. Melissa thought the skirt felt tight on her, so she had to wonder how Alexis even managed to get into it, never mind walked around in it. Melissa had even found some stockings and spiked heels to finish off the look.

     “Maybe I should order you to clean up this mess, as you look like you’re dressed for the part.” Melissa said trying to act all bossy, but she was soon giggling, just as much as Tammy was.

     “Maybe you should both think about cleaning up this mess.” An angry voice from just behind the two girls said.

    Tammy and Melissa froze in fear at the sound of the voice, and then they both looked at each other before turning to see Maggie stood in the doorway with her arms folded across her chest and a scowl on her face.

     “We can explain mum.” Tammy stuttered out.

     “I bet you can, but I think I can see for myself what’s been going on in here.” Maggie said as she looked around the room at all the clothes now piled up everywhere. “I think a total lack of respect for other peoples things would be one of them.” Maggie added in a harsh tone. “Now get changed and then get all these things back on their hangers.” Maggie said trying to stay calm.

    Tammy and Melissa didn’t try to say another word; they just helped each other get changed back into their own clothes before they started putting all the clothes back on hangers and trying to remember where they all went.

     “How could you do something like this to Lexi and Sarah? They have both been nothing but nice to the two of you, and this is how you repay their kindness.” Maggie snapped as she led the two girls from the apartment and back down the hallway too their own apartment.

     “We didn’t mean any harm mum.” Tammy said. “We just wanted to see what it felt like to try some of them on.” Tammy tried to explain.

     “Did Alexis or Sarah give you permission to go into their closet and try on their things?” Maggie asked as she stopped walking and spun around to face the two girls.

     “No they didn’t mummy.” Both girls said looking down at the ground in shame.

     “What did they say to you about going in their room?” Maggie snapped.

     “Lexi said we could go to their room and use the games systems, but we were not to go into the closet at any cost.” Tammy stuttered.

     “And what did the two of you do?” Maggie growled.

     “We did it anyway mummy, but it was all my fault, please don’t punish Mel.” Tammy said trying to get Melissa out of trouble.

     “Melissa looked to be just as deep in all this as you when I found you earlier.” Maggie pointed out. “Unless you bullied her into doing it with you?” Maggie asked.

     “No, Tammy didn’t bully me mother. I chose to play dress up with her, and I’m sorry that we let you down.” Melissa said before Tammy could get herself any deeper in trouble than they already was.

     “I have no idea what punishment Lexi and Sarah will want to give you for what you did, but from now on their apartment is off limits for the two of you, and once we’ve had some lunch, the two of you will spend the afternoon sat reading.” Maggie said as she pointed for the two girls to keep walking.

    Tammy and Melissa knew better than to speak when they heard their mother use that tone, never mind moan about being banned from Alexis’s and Sarah’s apartment. Neither girl was even going to mention the fact that they would be spending the afternoon reading.


*****

    Alexis and Sarah were sat out in the sun at lunchtime when Alexis heard Lana speak to her using the ear wig built into the face mask she was currently wearing. Bill and Ted had designed it to look like part of the ear, so people couldn’t notice it.

     “Sorry to bother you Lexi, but I thought you should know that Mike just made bail and he’s back out on the street.” Lana’s voice said with a worried edge to it. “But he has a restraining order against him now to stop him from coming within fifty feet of Sarah or the college grounds and home address.”

     “That’s something then, where is he at the minute?” Alexis asked as she looked at Sarah’s smile fade to be replaced by a look of worry.

     “He went straight back to his penthouse at the hotel and made a call to his father.” Lana said. “And he’s still there at the minute.” She added after checking again.

     “Who posted the bail for him?” Alexis asked.

     “Give me a second to find out.” Lana said as she tapped away on the keyboard. “His mother put up the bail money.” Lana added.

     “Is the mother offering any other kind of help?” Alexis asked.

     “Just advice by the looks of it. She’d told him to pack up and move back home again before he makes things any worse.” Lana explained as she read the transcripts Bill and Ted had made up from the conversations they’d recorded.

     “Do you think he’ll do what she says?” Alexis inquired.

     “That would be the logical thing to do, but he’s not playing with a full deck of cards, so I doubt he’ll do anything his mother tells him too.” Lana voiced her thoughts on the subject of Mike McGarrett.

     “Same as my thoughts on the matter. Thanks for letting me know Lana, and let me know if he gets close to campus, or the apartment block.” Alexis said with a sigh when she saw how worried Sarah looked again. “I’ll chat to you later Lana. Bye.”

     “Okay Lexi, chat later. Bye hon.” Lana said just before coms went dead again.

    Alexis sat looking at Sarah for a couple of seconds before she spoke. “I trust you got most of what that little chat with Lana was about, even though you could only hear my side of it.”

     “Yes. Mike’s out, and I guess it won’t be long before he’s trying to track me down again.” Sarah said as she raised a hand to her cheek where He’d slapped her the day before.

     “That’s pretty much it Saz, but the guys can still track him, and they’ll let us know the minute he gets anywhere near you.” Alexis pointed out. “He’s not going to get near you again, and if he does, then he will be arrested for it. Lana said that the judge has put out a restraining order that stops him from coming within fifty feet of you, this college and the apartment.” Alexis added with a look that said she wanted him to try.

     “I don’t think something like that will stop him somehow Lexi. You may not have noticed this, but he’s a little on the mad side.” Sarah said sarcastically.

     “Yes I had begun to notice that, and I’m beginning to question your taste in men.” Alexis smirked before she started to giggle at the scowl Sarah was now giving her.

     “I picked you remember.” Sarah said as she playfully slapped Alexis on the arm just before she let out a squeal as Alexis threw her arms around her.

     “I rest my case then baby.” Alexis said into Sarah’s ear as they lay on the grass looking into each other’s eyes.

     “I still think you were the best thing to ever happen to me Alexis.” Sarah looked very serious as she said it. “I love you so much.” Sarah added as tears welled up in her eyes.

     “Just as I love you my beautiful Sarah.” Alexis said looking back at her. “And I promise that Mike McGarrett will never lay another hand on you while I still draw breath.” Alexis added looking just as serious as Sarah just had. Even with Alexis’s true face hidden behind a mask, Sarah could still see her Alexis in the eyes looking back at her.

    It was soon time to get to their next class, so they cleared away their things and then set off. Sarah was still looking out for any signs of trouble from Mike, but at the same time she felt safer having Alexis at her side. Once they were in the class, Sarah forgot about all her other troubles as she let the teacher try and fill her head with something useful.

    Sarah had had some time to think about the thing with Mike, and she started to realise that Alexis was right, she wasn’t facing any of this on her own, and Mike didn’t have the backing of his father and his money to help him make all his troubles go away. The boot was on the other foot now, and she had Alexis and the others helping her make Mike’s life a living hell, and she was smiling as they left campus to return to the car and head home, or to the apartment that was supposed to be her and Alexi’s home.

    Alexis helped Sarah get in the car before she walked around and got behind the wheel ready to drive them back to the apartment, but before she did, Alexis pulled out her cell phone and made a call to Lana.

     “Hi Lana. What’s our little stalker friend up to?” Alexis asked when she heard Lana’s voice on the other end of the phone.

     “Hi G. He’s been at his penthouse since he got out of jail.” Lana said as she checked the tracker. “I guess he didn’t get much sleep last night.” Lana added with a giggle.

     “That’s okay then. Sarah and I are going to head straight over to the apartment block then and wait to see what his next move is.” Alexis said as she started the car with one hand, while still talking to Lana on the cell phone in the other.

     “I think you and Sarah better head over here later Lexi.” Lana said with a cryptic edge to her voice.

     “Why? What happened?” Alexis asked sounding worried. “Is Alice alright?” She added with even more worry in her voice.

     “Alice is fine, but Tammy and Melissa are in trouble with Maggie. She caught them playing dress up in yours and Sarah’s closet earlier today.” Lana explained.

     “I did warn them last night to keep out of my closet, or there would be trouble.” Alexis said as she looked over at Sarah with a grin on her face. “I better come over to the base and see about punishing them then.” Alexis added with a sigh like she wasn’t happy about it.

     “I think the girls might be glad to see you. Maggie’s had them sat reading all afternoon, and she’s also banned them from going in your apartment and playing on your games systems.” Lana filled Alexis in on the punishment so far.

     “Maybe I should just leave the punishment side of things to Maggie then.” Alexis smiled.

     “Maggie said she’s going to keep the girls sat reading until you and Sarah get here and decide on a more suitable punishment to fit the crime.” Lana said with some pleading in her voice for Alexis and Sarah to come and rescue the two girls.

     “Okay, Sarah and I will pop over to the apartment and get changed before we come over to the base and see what we can do.” Alexis sighed. “See you later Lana.” Alexis added just before ending the call and looking at Sarah before she started giggling.

     “I take it the girls got caught in our closet then?” Sarah asked from what she’d pieced together from Alexis’s side of the conversation.

     “Yes they did, and Maggie has had the two of them sat reading all afternoon, and is going to keep them doing that until you and I get to the base and find a more suitable punishment for them.

     “What could we come up with worse than that?” Sarah asked. “You know how much Tammy and Melissa hate reading books, they will see any punishment you hand out to be better than that.” Sarah pointed out.

     “I’m sure a couple of laps around the training room in one of the outfits will change their mind.” Alexis said with an evil grin on her face.

     “What outfits will you make them wear?” Sarah asked with a giggle, liking this idea of punishment.

     “Lana said that Maggie caught them playing dress up, so I was thinking of making them do it in whatever outfit they were wearing at the time.” Alexis said with a shrug. “I will also need to have a word with Maggie and explain about this all being part of their training.” Alexis added as she backed out of the parking spot and then queued to leave the parking lot with the other cars.

     “I’m not sure that Maggie will be very happy about you encouraging her daughters to try going behind her back, or ours, just so they can raid our closet Lexi.” Sarah pointed out the possible floor in Alexis’s plan to train the two girls.

     “I’m sure she’ll see it my way, once I’ve explained that these skills could help save their lives at some point, and it’s not like they will ever beat us with me having hidden cameras set up around the apartment.” Alexis giggled some more.

     “You may want to dial back the whole life saving bit though Lexi.” Sarah pointed out. “I’m not sure Maggie will be quite as calm about the thought of her daughters running into danger as you are.” Sarah patted Alexis on the leg and smiled at her as she said it.

     “You could have a point Saz. Maggie can be a little over protective of her daughters can’t she?” Alexis had a gleam in her eye as she said it, so Sarah knew she was just joking.

    They drove in silence for a short time before Sarah spoke. “What did Lana say Mike was doing?”

     “Don’t worry; she said he’d been at his penthouse all afternoon. Lana thinks he didn’t get much sleep in jail.” Alexis said with a raised eyebrow. “Maybe he found true romance with a guy called Bubba.” Alexis added just before she started giggling, which soon set Sarah off as she thought about Mike in the arms of a large hairy man covered in tattoos.

     “Lexi! I wish you wouldn’t’ say things like that to me, you know how active my imagination is.” Sarah giggled some more as she playfully slapped Alexis on the arm.

     “I love your active imagination.” Alexis grinned back at her. “If fact I was hoping to check out your over active imagination when we got back to the apartment.” Alexis added with an evil grin this time.

     “What about getting back to base and sorting out Tammy and Melissa?” Sarah asked.

     “If you can’t do the time, then don’t do the crime.” Alexis sang out. “I did warn them not to go in there, and if they were dumb enough to get caught doing it. Then they deserve whatever punishment Maggie sees fit to hand out, so let them stew for a little bit longer.” Alexis said, not feeling sorry for the punishment being handed out to them by their mother.

    Sarah thought about arguing Tammy and Melissa’s case a little more, but truth be told, she did agree with Alexis. Tammy and Melissa did get caught, so any punishment they were now doing was all down to them, and Sarah did like the idea of spending some personal time with Alexis before they went back to base, so she just let out a sigh and enjoyed the rest of the trip home.


*****

    Tammy and Melissa looked glad to see Alexis and Sarah enter the apartment. Maggie had made them sit and read for the past six hours with a couple of fifteen minute breaks. Tammy and Melissa wouldn’t have minded to much if the books were any good, but they were stuck reading a couple of very cheesy romance novels that their mother liked to read, so they actually smiled when they saw Alexis and Sarah, but it soon faded again when they saw how angry they both looked.

     “Hello Alexis, Sarah.” Maggie said looking very serious. “I trust that Lana or Alice has already told you what I caught them doing earlier today.” Maggie added as she also turned to look at the two worried looking girls sat on the sofa.

     “Yes Lana informed me earlier.” Alexis said as she kept her eyes on the two girls. She wanted to make them worry. “Did I not tell the two of you last night that there would be trouble if you went anywhere near mine and Sarah’s closet?” Alexis snapped at them.

    Both girls jumped and then tried to sink back into the sofa a little more trying to get away from the angry sounding Alexis. “Yes you did.” Tammy stuttered out with worry in her voice. “We’re both very sorry Lexi.” She added with a pleading look for Alexis to believe her.

     “Well if you’re sorry now, then you will be really sorry by the time I’ve done with you both.” Alexis warned.

     “Please don’t punish Mel. She was just going along with what I did.” Tammy said as she tried to stop her sister being punished.

     “So you want to take the punishment for the two of you Tammy?” Alexis asked as she folded her arms across her chest with a smug look on her face.

     “Yes I do.” Tammy said trying to look brave.

     “Tam no! We both did it.” Melissa tried to argue.

     “Only because you went along with what I started sis.” Tammy argued in return.

     “Okay then Tammy, if you want to take all the punishment, then I’ll do something a little different to what I had planned for the two of you.” Alexis started to explain. “I think a week as Tim will let you see the errors of your ways.” Alexis said just before Tammy and Melissa both let out a gasp.

     “What... What do... Do you mean... As Tim?” Tammy stuttered out.

     “I mean you will be dressed in boy clothes again for a week, and not be allowed any female clothes until the punishment is over.” Alexis told the worried looking girl. “For every item of female clothing I catch you wearing, i will add another week to the punishment.” Alexis added.

    Tammy burst into tears as she buried her head in her hands. Melissa was soon sobbing as she tried to console her sister. Neither of them saw Alexis wink at Maggie to let her know she was just playing with them trying to get a point across.

     “Tammy wasn’t alone in this Lexi! Yes I saw her in your closet, but I then thought it would be fun to try on some of your things.” Melissa said as she cradled a sobbing Tammy in her arms. “Any punishment you want to give my sister, you also give to me.” Melissa added.

     “Very well then, I’ll go back to my original punishment, but I will need the help of your mother to carry out the first part.” Alexis said as she looked over and a puzzled Maggie. “I need you to point out what they were wearing when you caught them in my closet.” Alexis explained.

    Tammy and Melissa were soon being marched to Alexis and Sarah’s apartment so Maggie could let Alexis see what she’d caught each girl wearing.

     “You can’t be serious about making them do what you said, not now.” Sarah said when she saw the two sets of clothes laid out on the bed.

     “It’s this or I punish Tammy on her own.” Alexis warned Sarah. “They should have thought about the punishment before they did the crime Sarah. A punishment isn’t supposed to be an enjoyable thing remember.” Alexis added with a sigh.

     “We’ll do the punishment, whatever it is.” Melissa said as she looked at Tammy shaking at the thought of being stuck in boy clothes again. “Just tell us what we need to do.” Melissa added looking very serious about it all.

     “Okay then, to start with I need you both to get dressed in the outfit you were wearing when your mother caught you. Please feel free to return to the closet for some privacy, and also so you can help each other get changed.” Alexis said as she pointed towards the room that Alexis called her closet.

    Tammy and Melissa picked up the clothes they had worn earlier in the day and then walked off into the closet like a couple of prisoners being led to death row.

    While the girls were getting changed, Alexis and Sarah led Maggie out into the hallway so they could have a word with her.

     “I’m sorry they did this to you Lexi. I thought I’d raised them better than this.” Maggie said before Alexis could get a word in.

     “Maggie, please don’t worry too much about it.” Alexis said pulling Maggie into a hug to try and calm her down a little bit. “I knew they would do this, but I didn’t plan on them being daft enough to get caught by their mother so soon.” Alexis explained.

     “You expected it?” Maggie asked looked a little shocked. “I hope you’re not implying that my daughters look like the type to sneak around other peoples rooms.” Maggie added in a defensive way.

     “No I didn’t mean it like that Maggie. I just mean that Tammy is just coming out of her shell, and some of the clothes I own are too tempting for her to pass up on.” Alexis smiled. “I would have been just the same at her age, and I did use to sneak into my sister’s room and borrow her things.” Alexis owned up.

     “Then what’s the point of punishing them?” Maggie asked.

     “To teach them not to get caught next time.” Alexis giggled. “Think of it as part of their training for when they go out on missions. I think it could be a fun way for them to work together as a team.”

     “So you’re not really mad with either of them, or me?” Maggie asked.

     “No, not at all.” Alexis said as she pulled Maggie back into a hug with her. “The girls are bound to get bored and look for new things to do, and this way they get to learn without realising it, and I have hidden cameras set up around the apartment to check up on them whenever I want.” Alexis added with a giggle.

     “So you’d never really make Tammy become Tim again then for a week?” Maggie asked looking relieved. “I’m not sure I could let you do that to her.” Maggie added in a protective mother kind of way.

     “I could never be that mean to Tammy. I just wanted to see if Melissa was willing to let Tammy take all the blame, but she proved my instincts right when she said that they both decided to play dress up.” Alexis said with some pride in her voice for the way Melissa stood her ground and defended her new sister.

     “What will this punishment be?” Maggie finally asked.

     “Well I was going to have the two of them run laps, but that would be unfair on Melissa in that tight pencil skirt, so I was thinking of putting Tammy on the assault course while Melissa ran laps.” Alexis said with a thoughtful tone to her voice. “Yes, Melissa can run laps, and Tammy can keep going around the assault course until Melissa has completed five laps.” Alexis added with a grin.

     “That’s going to be some time looking at that leather skirt Melissa will be wearing.” Sarah said looking worried. “How did you end up with a leather pencil skirt that tight in the first place?” Sarah asked with a grin, hoping for a good story while they waited for the two girls to finish getting ready.

     “It’s a long boring story that you wouldn’t find very interesting.” Alexis said looking a little nervous.

     “I like boring stories, and we have some time to kill.” Sarah pointed out.

    Alexis let out a sigh as she realised that Sarah was going to keep pushing until she told her the story behind the leather skirt and jacket.

     “It was a mission that had nothing to do with Alice’s talent, so I was sent in instead. The gentlemen we needed information from had a thing for women in leather, so I turned up for the job interview wearing that outfit.” Alexis pointed to the bedroom door where Melissa was now putting on the same outfit.

     “I trust you got the job then Lexi?” Sarah asked with a grin as she looked her up and down trying to picture Alexis wearing that skirt and jacket.

     “Yes I got the job, and spent the next three weeks working there while I got the information we needed from him.” Alexis said with her hands on her hips as she knew what Sarah was thinking, as she tried to work out what she’d looked like in that outfit.

     “Did you have to wear leather clothes every single day?” Sarah asked.

     “Yes, I have quite a large collection to choose from now because of it.” Alexi said with a grin. “He was like putty in my hands every time he saw me.” Alexis added looking smug with herself.

     “He must have been sad to see you quit at the end of the mission then?” Sarah asked.

     “No, not really, you see part of the mission was to kill him at the end of the three weeks.” Alexis said looking very serious as she said it. “That was the reason for me not wanting to talk about it.” Alexis added with a sigh.

     “Why did you have to kill him Lexi?” Sarah asked with a shocked look on her face. “I thought you only ever killed bad people?”

     “I do, and he was a bad person. He was selling secrets to terrorists, as well as having some very sick tastes in young females.” Alexis explained.

     “How young?” Maggie asked, not being able to let the comment about the young females go.

     “Tammy and Melissa’s age.” Alexis pointed out.

     “That’s just sick!” Maggie snapped looking angry. “I’m glad you took care of him then Lexi.” Maggie added as she threw her arms around Alexis to thank her for taking care of such a sick perverted animal.

     “There was no way I was going to let him sneak out the country and end up in some place where he could carry on playing his sick little games.” Alexis said, not feeling any remorse for killing him.

     “How did you kill him Lexi?” Sarah asked.

     “Can we just leave it as he’s dead, and he asked for it?” Alexis asked with pleading in her eyes. “I don’t take killing lightly Saz, and I don’t want to start talking about it with you or anyone.” Alexis added with a shudder as she hung her head.

     “I can understand that Lexi, and I’m sorry for dragging up old memories like that.” Sarah said as she wrapped her arms around Alexis and hugged her. “I know that you’re not a bad person Lexi, and you wouldn’t kill unless it was for the wellbeing of others.” Sarah added as she started kissing Alexis’s ear and then worked her way around until their lips touched.


*****

    Alexis, Sarah and Maggie were all sat on the sofas in the living area when they heard the clicking of heels on the floor heading towards them. Tammy was the first to come into view dressed as a very cute and sexy looking French maid complete with fishnets and four inch spiked sandals. She was even carrying a feather duster in her hand as she stepped into the room shaking her lace petticoat covered bottom in a very sexy way, all due to the high heels.

    Tammy was being followed by Melissa in the tight fitting leather pencil skirt, white silk blouse, and leather jacket. Melissa was also wearing the stocking and high heeled shoes to go with the rest of the outfit. Melissa was having to take three little steps to every one of Tammy’s, so she was making much more noise as she entered the room doing almost a little jog trying to keep up with Tammy.

    Both girls had a look that said they both regretted being caught in such kinky clothing now, as they stood waiting for Alexis to tell them what the second part of the punishment was going to be.

     “I can’t wait to find out the story behind that maids outfit.” Sarah breathed in Alexi’s ear. “Almost as much as I can’t wait to see you in it, and the other one Melissa is wearing.” Sarah purred in Alexis’ ear.

    Alexis just scowled at Sarah, knowing that this wasn’t the time for things like that. “We’ll talk about it later Sarah, but right now, I need to give Tammy and Melissa the second part of their punishment.” Alexis said as she got up off the sofa and then made her way over to the door that led out of the apartment. “Follow me girls.” Alexis added just before she left the room.

     “Tammy and Melissa were soon running off after her, or Melissa tried to run, but it looked silly and cute.

    Sarah and Maggie followed behind and tried not to giggle when they saw how much trouble Melissa was having. They both knew it was going to be a long evening for both girls with Melissa unable to move any faster than she was.

 

To Be Continued Next Sunday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
171 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Tsk tsk, how clumsy of them :)

I mean, really, trying to do things inside an apartment in a top secret base that has cameras in it. I think those two will have to start thinking a bit before they try it again. But Lexi's right though, things like that would have drove me to distraction as an eleven to fifteen year old.

I've always like soap opera formats for stories as it gives more insights into her characters though some people might think it makes the story slow down too much for their liking. You can't please everyone like they said.

I like that Lexi is starting to get some balance back into her life. You have to remember that her life has basically been about work and not pleasant work at that for the last 7(?) years or so, divorced from people she loved. In a way she has had little real close emotional interaction and consequently it is a bit like a prison of her own mind having to try to be dispassionate with those people she had to manipulate and destroy. Compassion is a difficult thing for an agent in her line of work, I think, and her reaction to the two wolf-whistlers is just more 'mission thinking' and not people thinking. To be more compassionate may hurt her ability to carry out certain missions I think so I think Lexi will need a lot of help to keep a balance. I think the Old Man in putting all that work into helping save Sarah and in making sure Lexi finally out herself to Alice wanted to make sure he retained a sane, nearly unique agent. One can imagine if Lexi had a breakdown.

Well I for one have enjoyed this like tea party with Alexis and company.

Kim

Please keep up the great work hon

And never forget to never let the naysayers get you down. The number of comments may be few at times but as you've just found out there are a lot of 'closet' readers who just have not commented a lot but we do love your stories.

*Hugs*

Kim

I echo all that Kim has said

It looks to me that Lexi makes a wonderful friend but a fearful enemy.

Thank you again, Sara and Samantha.

Susie