Ithycca- Chapter 9: Gaia, the Therapist

Printer-friendly version

A long time ago, the Earth blessed four spirits, making them gods. The gods of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water, oversee their realms, creating sentient creatures to help cultivate their lands. These beings constantly war over each other, eventually driving the servants of Water, the Merfolk, to extinction. Millennia later Kyle Weathers receives a gift from an old but mysterious lady while working in Haiti. This gift will change his life forever.

Ithycca
Chapter 9
Gaia, the Therapist
by AoifeM


I rushed inside her apartment, using whatever superhuman strength I had to carry my sweet Eliza onto her bed. We were in the throes of our own lust, stroking each other’s bodies as we kissed all over. She seemed abnormally aggressive; the most of the time she was so demure. But I liked this behavior out of her; it felt so right.

Setting her down on her bed she tugged at my arms and pulled me down with her. With her flipped over on my waist she ripped open my buttoned up blouse, exposing my perky breasts, awaiting her pleasure. My mind was searching for the words I felt as she lightly grazed each areola with her fingers. Cupping them, squeezing them; I soaked it all in, each time raising the pitch of my voice as I gasped in approval.

I just lie back and let her do her thing. I felt her face nuzzling every little part of me. I wanted her to go further. I wanted to see just how real Gaia’s glamour really was! Take me you wonderful human you! Take me all the way!

I could feel my pants slide all the way down onto the floor, leaving all of me for her taking.

…Wait. Her taking? What can she take? I’m confused. What exactly does she have?

I don’t know what was happening. My subconscious was being tied into knots, trying to understand what I was truly wanting. I wanted her in me! Her…in me? This didn’t compute.

“It’s okay,” A baritone voice assured me. I looked down in front of me and found Doug, looking down on me in all of his naked glory. “I understand what you really want. Just lie back and relax. Just let go, and I’ll handle the rest.”

I didn’t know why. I’ve beaten myself constantly, trying to fight against these invading thoughts, but now I gave in. I couldn’t take this urge any longer. I needed what he and only he could provide.

With my eyes staring at the ceiling I could feel the sudden prick from his penetration. I opened my mouth in surprise, and then slowly exhaled as I took all the euphoria within me. I moved up in down, and in my head I knew…it felt good.

“More!” I screamed as the motion kept getting faster. “More!”

I was reaching my peak…I could almost feel it…with one gasp of air I yelled…


“Doug!”

I was in Eliza’s bed; the room was pitch dark. The only thing you could hear was the sound of the ceiling fan running overhead, and not even that could muffle the reverb from the name I just shouted from overhead.

I was hoping Eliza didn’t hear me- she offered me her bedroom for the night as she slept out front on her couch. I didn’t want her to think I’m over her, which to be honest I don’t know what she thinks yet. If there’s even a fleeting chance that she may feel something for me still, then I was determined to reach out for it, gender be damned.

And no, I still didn’t understand the whole love issue. Why did it matter who I loved? There are many ways for someone to make love with someone, right? I didn’t need THAT.

And why does it have to be a sexual thing anyway? I love Eliza because she was there for me. We had similar goals and we were easy going people. She just loved to have a good time and at the same time she was hard working enough to achieve anything she set out to do. She was like my other half, or at least she was while I was still a guy.

Now I felt like my personality has shifted dramatically. My goals were so vague anymore I don’t even know whether I’m accomplishing them or not. I’ve become extremely insecure and can’t seem to have a good time without reflecting on how much I’ve lost, let alone the threats from every being imaginable.

I just couldn’t believe how difficult it was for me to picture myself with another woman. I was the woman. I was dreaming up things I never thought I would in my life. And what’s worse was I was enjoying it. It didn’t matter in what way or what manner, whether dominant or submissive, even if I started thinking about making love with a woman my dreams would always shift to being with a man at the end.

In the battle of the sexes, I felt like I put a lot of money on the male in me to win, or at least keep some of its personality within me. Now I’ve realized how much of a losing bet it was, and I was getting desperate to do anything I possibly could to give it a fighting shot, if nothing else.


Morning came and it wasn’t a moment too soon. I needed to get out. It’s been a good week since I returned from my long excursion, and ever since then I’ve been inside, and when I wasn’t catching up with Eliza I was thinking about my shaky sexual orientation. It wasn’t the healthiest of things.

I was soaking in Eliza’s bathroom tub. It was rather constricting compared to the openness I had from swimming across the sea, but it at least kept me hidden from unwanted human eyes. I didn’t want to be the next bigfoot, being chased all over globe.

Eliza came in with a new change of fresh clothes, something quite different from the normal t-shirt/skirt combo I was accustomed to. “Must’ve sucked having to have worn the same clothes the entire trip through,” she assumed. “I brought you a gift. I figured these would be a lot more comfortable for you, at least when walking around on land.”

I looked at her attire: a lime green spaghetti strap shirt, a blue ballerina skirt, and yellow matching bra and underwear. Even with the bras and skirts I’ve learned to wear, albeit begrudgingly, this had to be the most effeminate clothing I’ve worn to date. I looked at her, and not trying to be rude I cordially replied, “Thank you.”

Eliza giggled a little bit. “It’s funny, it wasn’t but a few weeks ago and you were so vehemently against wearing stuff like that.”

“Well,” I commented. “I suppose things change when you’ve been out in sea for a few weeks. Just a lot I’ve had to think about.”

“I suppose that would be the case,” she agreed. “Must have had plenty to ponder. I’m just glad you’re starting to accept yourself, even if that’s a small plus.” She turned and walked out of the bathroom. I didn’t really appreciate that last comment.

It wasn’t like I wanted to accept myself. Let’s be honest here, I wear skirts because it’s adaptable when I go from tail to legs. The bra is only for covering up for the sake of not attracting a bunch of bread dead, perverted men, and even having to think about men as if their minds were located in their penis made me feel like a misandrist. But, even with these additional talents I had I needed to be careful.

But, if anything I have grown accustomed to my new form. Everything was starting to be routine: the hours I needed to swim, the hours I wandered the surface. I was juggling normal human life with the life of a mermaid. But I’d do anything for Eliza, even multitask if need be.

I made my way out of the bathroom wearing her new batch of clothes. I felt kind of odd how womanly I felt. My midriff was shown, my legs as smooth and silky as the skirt blossomed like a flower in bloom. My assets were out front and center. It almost was as if these clothes were intricately designed for me in mind. In fact this doesn’t seem like anything Eliza would wear at all!

“I knew those clothes would just scream you!” she exclaimed. “I’m kind of glad when I bought them.”

“You bought them?” I cried, wondering when and where she would have the chance at doing that. “When did you go out and do that?”

“A few days ago,” she admitted. “And I must say they look hot on you!”

“Really?” I said as my ears perked up.

“Yeah!” she reiterated. “A real knockout.”

It made me feel good to hear her say that. It made me feel like there was a chance she still wanted me, as long as my feelings agreed with me.

She quickly vanquished my good vibes as she made her announcement. “I’m going to have to head out to work Ith,” she stated. “There’s still a lot of clean up to get done; a lot of people to be helped. I’ll probably be back later this evening.”

She gave me a warm hug. My brain told me, kiss her damn it! Prove to yourself you still love her! Yet my heart was very passive, telling me, what are you doing? This makes no sense! Why would you kiss someone you haven’t connected with?

She let go of me before I could prove my heart wrong. “Get out a little, won’t you?” she suggested. “You’re a free woman now, you haven’t any obligation to anyone anymore, you should live a bit, get used to yourself. It’ll do you good.” She opened the door, and said, “I’ll see you later, Ithycca.” She shut the door behind me, leaving me to my thoughts.

And how they began to eat at me. Damn it how I wish there was a way I could just rid of them! Why can’t I keep this one, major part of me: the last vestige of my masculinity?

Then it hit me- Gaia. I have been so caught up with Eliza I totally forgot about her! Maybe she could help me sort things out; staying here wouldn’t make it any easier.

So without further ado, I decided to head out, hoping that this time she wouldn’t teleport me out into the middle of nowhere.


Outside I didn’t look any different from any other Haitian on the street, and yet I had a feeling that all eyes were on me. At first it creeped me out, but yet as I saw the men continuously throwing glances my way I started to feel a rush of pride. You’re damn straight I look good! I couldn’t help but bask in the exposure.

I reached Gaia’s house, and in record time too. I felt flattered by all the attention I was getting, but I almost felt if it kept up I would be responding with advances of my own. I knocked on the door, and one of Gaia’s children opened it in response.

Kneeling down in front of the little young boy, I stated, “Salut, grand homme! Ta má¨re est ici?”

He nodded and screamed inside the house, “Maman! Cette dame de poisson bizarre veut te voir!”

“Hey!” I yelled at the little brat. I’m not a weird fish lady. He knew he was in trouble and immediately ran off to safety. He was lucky, that little weasel!

“My son be givin’ you trouble, dear?” I heard as the voice startled me from behind. I reflexively turned around to find Gaia standing there.

“Why can’t you just greet me normally?” I asked her, wondering if she gets a kick raising my blood pressure.

“And what be the fun of dat, now?” she inquired. “Besides, it be good to test out your reaction. Tells me how hard you be working.”

“Speaking of that,” I began, “I need to get a few things off my chest, and maybe you can help.”

“I can’t do much ‘bout that!” she replied. “Would be difficult fillin’ out that shirt wit’ out them, eh?”

“Not those!” I yelled, although if she could I’d be so ready to accept it. “My thoughts. My head has been going around in circles and I feel like I’m being overwhelmed by everything going on inside of me.”

“Hmmm,” she thought, “perhaps I may have a bit a time for ya. Come in.” I obliged as I made my way to her couch. My life is full of the supernatural. If I had a real therapist they’d probably call me clinically insane. But Gaia’s is no ordinary therapist.

“So, young lady,” she began, “What do you need be sayin’ to your good ol’ Aunt Gaia?”

“Well,” I began by gathering my thoughts, as disorganized as they seemed. “I’m losing myself. I don’t know who I am anymore. It’s hard to tell where on life ends and one life begins. My past life, ten thousand years ago, my male life, and now this; I just don’t know what to do anymore!”

“If you’re losin’ yourself,” she remarked, “you should look to a mirror.”

“This isn’t funny!” I told her, feeling like this is just some game to her. “Every single day another part of my former self gets replaced. It’s like my memories of my male life is slowly coming to an end! I can’t even remember my former name!”

“It be Kyle, hon,” she reminded me. Hearing it felt so odd. That couldn’t be right, I thought to myself. But why couldn’t it?

I kept on expressing my feelings, just letting loose everything I had. “And the worst part is, I don’t even know if I love women anymore! I’ve lived 22 years of my life, and all I can think about; my fantasies and dreams, all revolve around being with a man!”

She sighed at me. I almost believe that she finds this a waste of her time. But she gave me her advice anyway. “Listen, Ithycca. You be making too much out of this. Your name, you desires; those be nuthin’ more than the reality of your life as of right now. You’re a woman, born in the most atypical of matters. Born naturally, you be never rememberin’ the lives you had the past. What be happenin’ now, is just similar. The life you had as Kyle will vanish. You will most likely forget everything about that life: your family, your hobbies, your wants and desires. That be fairly certain.”

That hit me like a shockwave. My life as Kyle…gone? Cease to exist, like I couldn’t even remember? That was too much to bear.

I put my hands on my face and began to sob wildly. Why? Why did this happen to me?

“What was the point!?” I screamed. “Why did I even become Kyle when all of that life would wind up as a vanishing dream!?”

“There be more to life than just the moments and the memories,” she stated. “What feelings did you take out of it? What behavior? Did it make you better or worse than before? That be the purpose of all life. To live, pick up new thoughts and behaviors, die, and move on with those abilities. That is true evolution of the soul. If in one life you were a complete monster, you take with you those same traits. Yet, if in one life you were compassionate, that too would carry over. That is why every life is important. Take that what you may.”

She handed me a tissue as I couldn’t help crying my eyes out. It still was too much to believe.

“And as for your current issues with lust,” she continued. “Maybe you should stop tryin’ to think about it. It seems that the more you be worryin’ about the more you pay attention. That be why your mind be messed up.”

She was right. I just needed to take things as it may and ignore it. I knew it might be difficult, but who knows? Perhaps with enough temperance I can actually see myself loving Eliza again, even if she may not have everything my body desires.

I gave my aunt a hug as she comforted me. “Seriously,” she replied, “look in the mirror sometime. Don’t remind yourself about your pasts, just look at yourself and tell yourself what you think you truly be. There be nuthin' to be ashamed of.”

I thanked her for spending the time with me. I thought she did a good job helping me, or at least I thought I did. Perhaps I didn’t understand her completely enough…


Evening came, and I was sure that Eliza would be home by now. I hoped I hadn’t made her worry too much. Yet when I opened the door I was in for a big surprise.

“Kali?” I cried out in utter befuddlement.

“Hey there, princess!” She crooned. “You didn’t forget about lil ol’ me, didja?”

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

“Kali?”

Oh boy, this should be fun ....

DogSig.png

It's always fun

When everyone's favorite Djinn is involved! (No offense Maggie!)

Life isn't easy.

For our new princess, is it?

Loved that surprise, by the way.

Maggie

If I was Ittyca I'd really

If I was Ittyca I'd really hate Gaia right now. "Oh ok, you where nice so I'm killing off your ego and let you watch. You know? It doesn't count anyway." Seriosuly, if I were her I'd drug myself to oblivion or something. I don't see the point of killing off Kyle. Her mermaid self apparently led her race to extinction, so why would someone want to preserve that ego instead of a perfectly fine human one? I don't understand how she can accept something like this so calmly.

Thank you for writing this captivating story, it starts to become positively creepy though...

Beyogi

I don't think it's something that Gaia takes lightly.

But it was something that needed to be done, at least so the planet "claims." That being said I'm trying to separate the conscious from the subconscious here. Basically, yeah, Kyle's identity is being erased, but his feelings will remain. Kind of like the idea of reincarnation, you live out your life, you die, and then are reborn with no knowledge of your previous existence. However, your behaviors, which is what I am trying to say, like compassion, happiness, curiosity, faith, etc. etc., those travel with you from life to life. So more or less Ithycca reincarnated without the "death" period.

But let's also realize that she does have certain advantages too. She still exists in the world that Kyle was brought up in. Regardless if she forgets her family, friends, interests, hobbies and other things, there will be people who can remind her of that. Gaia reminded her of her last incarnation's name, Kyle, for example. I'm sure if everything worked right if she were to be reintroduced to her former's parents, she would love them much like she did if she was Kyle, just because Ithycca should share some traits which are similar to Kyle's.

But my main point of the story was to explain in further detail the whole reincarnation/evolution of the soul kind of thing. It might need to be explained a little better.

= (

Extravagance's picture

Now I find myself mourning for that which Kyle contributed to Ithyca's mentality. Will Kali be able to re-ignite this passion?

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Indeed she does,

Extravagance's picture

but it's super-hot! :D ...Or at least Kali is. :)

Catfolk Pride.PNG