The Sentence -2-

Printer-friendly version

“THE SENTENCE”
Chapter # 2
By
JILLIAN SPEARS

As you may remember from chapter #1, Jack who is now known as Jillian or Jilly, was being punished for lighting firecrackers on the school bus. It’s now the beginning of day two of his punishment. He figured he would be able to sneak out of the punishment, and take off all of the girl’s clothes, when his mom left for work. Boy was he ever so wrong

Morning came around pretty quick. As I woke up I was kind of confused, but then I remembered. Yep remember now I’m in my sister’s room in her old youth bed. I also realized that I was still holding on to my new doll Sarah, and I could still feel that dang rubber sheet under me. Everything that had happened to me the day before was rushing back to my memory. It was just then that the door open and mom came walking in, with a big smile on her face. She was saying, so how’s my new little princess this morning? Okay princess lets get a move on its time to get up and dressed. Now go brush your teeth and use the bathroom. Then we’ll get you all dressed up & prettied. So I lazily got out of bed and headed into the bathroom. I started to lift the seat to use the toilet, when mom who was watching me said. Hold on princess; little girls don’t stand. They sit down when they use the toilet dear. That’s what I expect you to do from now on. So I said yes mommy as I turned around to set down on the toilet seat. After I finished using the toilet, washing my hands, and brushing my teeth. I came back into my sister’s room. Mom was there, and she had a complete outfit ready for me. Take off the nightgown & panties dear. Mom handed me a pair of pink panties with tiny flowers on them. She also gave me a little girls pink tee shirt, with a tiny pink bow in the center of the neck opening. Next came a plane white puffy full slip. Mom followed this up with plain, light cotton, pink dress, with just a hint lace around the hem, and sleeve openings. Right in the middle on the top half of the dress, was a cute little Teddy Bear holding some flowers. Mom glided the dress down over my head, and fixed it into place over the slip. The dress hem stopped about 4 or 5 inches above my knees. It had a tie belt that she did in a large bow behind my back. As mom was doing this she was saying to me. You know sweety pie you can’t dress like your going to a party every day. Mom told me to set down on the edge of the bed, while she put a pair of pink frilly ankle socks, and a pair of white criss-cross sandals on my feet. The sandals fit me pretty well, which kind of surprised me. I found out later that they were my sisters when she was about 4-years-old. Mom finished checking me over and straighten out my slip and dress, while also pulling up my panties so they fit right. I had seen mom do this some many times before to my sister, when she was getting her dressed. Mom then said okay dear lets get you down stairs for some breakfast. As we were headed down stairs she told me that she would take the rollers out of my hair, and comb it out after breakfast.

We arrived down stairs to find that my sister was already dressed, and eating her breakfast. Mom put my bowl on the table. To which I gave a big sighed to. It seems that the bowl was that dang princess bowl sis had found the night before. Mom also put the matching spoon and sip cup to the set on the table. I decided to just pay no attention to the fact that it was that dang princess bowl. I filled the bowl up with some Rice Chex’s, and add some milk like it was a normal thing. I started eating my rice Chex’s, while mom poured some OJ into the sippy cup and caped it. After I had finished my bowl of Chex’s and the OJ, mom came over and filled up the sippy cup again for me. She told me to just sit there, and sip on the OJ, while she got my sister’s hair done for school. So I just sat there drinking my OJ, and watching mom busily doing my sister’s hair. Trying to get her all prettied up for school. I was going over my plans for the day in my heady. My plan was simple. I was just going to go along with everything happening at this point. I had figured that when mom was done with my sister’s hair. She would most likely take out the roller in my hair & brush it out. Then knowing mom she would start to get herself ready for work. You see I had it all planed in my head. When mom finally left for work. I would wait a while to make sure she didn’t come back. Then I would take off this dang dress and all that other girly stuff. I would then go to my room and put on my regular clothes, wet down my hair to get rid of the curls. Then when I was sure the coast was clear. I would head out to play maybe at the park, or go down to the local sweet shop to play pinball on one of their machines. Ah yes “PLAN-A”. It was a great plan while it lasted

BOY I WAS EVER WRONG!

Just about this time the front door bell rang. Mom went to answer it and I ran to hide in the closet. I wasn’t about to have any one see me dress like this. I listened so I could hear who it was at the door. It was Mrs. Miller from next door. I then heard mom asked her in. That’s when I had this feeling I was in trouble, because the next thing I heard was mom calling out >> “Jillian” << real loud. Heck No Way! I wasn’t coming out of hiding, no way, no how, not dress like I was. She yelled my name again > “Jillian”, and she sounded really mad. Then I heard “JILLIAN”! You get your butt out here this second young lady, or you’re going over my keen. I remembered yesterdays spanking and I sure didn’t want that again, at leased not in front of Mrs. Miller. So I peeked out of the closet and seen both of them standing there waiting for me. Mom seen me and said get over here young lady right now! So I slowly emerged out of the closet, and into the living room, where Mrs. Miller & mom were standing. Mrs. Miller went gaa-gaa over me, and how I was dressed. She came right up to me, and picked me up saying. OMG! You are simply adorable Jillian. Your mom told me how you were being punished, but I didn’t think you would look anything like this. You make the most adorable & precious looking little girl you are just so cute looking. Donna! You should keep him like this from now on. He is absolutely adorable. He looks prettier then some of Lynn’s little girl friends. Great that’s just what a boy of 8 needs to hear. That he is cute & adorable. I could have almost died right there on the spot.

That’s when mom came up with one of her surprises. She looks at me saying Mrs. Miller is going to baby set you for the next 3 weeks Jilly. Isn’t that so nice of her? I jumped right in saying, but mom I can take care of my self I’m 8 years old almost 9. Mom looks at me saying, not any more, young lady. You are now a 3-year-old little girl, who will be 4 in a couple of months. Now think about it? Don’t you think a little girl your age needs someone to watch over her. Besides you get to play house and all little games with little Lynn. So that means you won’t be getting into any more trouble I bet. Now wouldn’t that be fun? You can get to meet all Lynn’s other little girl friends. Maybe even have a little tea party with them and your dollies. Oh that reminds me I almost forgot! Guess what? I have decided that you will be going to little Lynn’s birthday party after all on Saturday. Plus all of Lynn’s other little girl friends will be coming to her party Saturday too. Then you will get to feel right at home with all the other little girls like your self. Wouldn’t that be so much fun? You wouldn’t be getting into any more trouble like those big nasty boys do now will you sweety? I know you will be having lots of fun today playing with your new dolly & little Lynn till mommy gets home.

I was doomed my plan to escape these girlie clothes just when up in flames. Oh no how worse can this get? Dang I had to ask, because just then while I was standing there, Mrs. Miller told mom that she had promised to take Lynn for her first permanent today. She told mom she was also going to get Lynn’s ears pierced and her nails done. That’s when Mrs. Miller asked mom do you mind if I take Jillian out in public? I don’t want to do it with out your permission. It will only be for a short time and I don’t think any one will even notice. I mean she is absolutely adorable. While mom was thinking this over, I was going NO! say NO mom! You can’t let her take me out like this. Of cause this was not coming out of my mouth yet. it was still all in my head. Next thing I know before I could get any words out. Mom took Mrs. Miller into the kitchen and they talked for a long while. When they came back they were still talking a little. I heard Mrs. Miller say if you really think so. Mom said yes I think its ok. So go ahead it will do her good to get some exposure as a little girl. I really don’t think any one could tell anyhow? Mom said just look at her. I mean she looks so cute and adorable. There’s no way anyone looking at her would think that’s an 8-year-old boy. Mom & Mrs. Miller both giggled. I looked at mom saying please don’t take me outside like this. Mom said honest Jilly if I didn’t know it was you I would swear you wear a little girl. So don’t worry, and have fun at the beauty pallor

Then mom asked Mrs. Miller if she could take out the curlers in my hair, while she got ready for work. So Mrs. Miller started taking then all out. After she had the all out she started to brush my hair into a little girls style. She worked on my hair for while, and fixed it up really cute, and little girlish, with some ribbons & bows. While Mrs. Miller was doing my hair mom was getting ready for work. Mrs. Miller looked at me saying lets get your coat and hat sweety. Oh from now on you can call me Aunt Judy. Ok Jilly? I said Yes Aunt Judy. Mom handed me a little pink coat with white fur trim around the collar, and a pink fluffy hat with white fur trim. The hat had two long strings come off of it the strings each had a white fluffy pom-pom on the end. So when tie under my chin the pom-pom hung down and kind of bounced around as a moved. Just as I was putting on the coat our phone went off. Mom answered it and found that Mr. Miller was on the other end of the line. He told mom to let his wife that Lynn is still sleeping, and to come on home, as he is heading out to work. So mom told Mrs. Miller what he said. To which Mrs. Miller told mom that her husband was just leaving on one of his long trips, and that he wasn’t due back for about a month or more. Mrs. Miller’s husband was an over the road trucker and was gone over the road a lot. Mom said well I guess that works out for us, and they both laughed. Then mom looked at me and said now Jilly dear don’t forget your dolly Sarah. Mrs. Miller giggled a little while saying oh yes little girls love their dollies so don’t forget her. Poof, in less then an hour all my plans of sneaking out dressed normally went up in smoke. Looks like I was going to be a little girl for the next 3 weeks no matter what. Mom & Holli waved good-bye, and through some kisses, while my sister was giggling her head off. As we were leaving I did hear mom tell my sister one thing. That if she told any of her friends in school or any one else about my punishment. She would give her a crew cut and dress her up as a boy for a month or more and she meant it.

We arrived next door at Aunt Judy’s house. Her husband was just driving away down the street, and waved as we got to the house. He must have figured I was Holli as he drove by us? Lynn was still in bed as we entered the house. So Mrs. Miller turned on the TV set to some little kids program that she said Lynn love to watch. She told me to be good and to watch TV, while she went to wake Lynn up. As she was about to leave she looked at me saying, went Lynn comes down stairs. I want you to do your best to act like the little girl you are dressed as. Lynn doesn’t know that you are being punished. I know for sure she will never recognize you dressed like that. Honestly Jilly I would have never known it was you, if your mom didn’t already tell me how you were dressed. Lynn thinks that I am watching your little cousin visiting from Texas. So all she knows is I’m watching a little girl that is her age. So you had better act just like a little girl or else young lady. All I could do was shake my head yes to what Aunt Judy was telling me. All right as long as we have that straight. Then she turned and went up stairs to wake up Lynn.

It must have been about 10 minutes later that Lynn came bouncing down the stairs. She couldn’t wait to meet the little girl her mommy would be watching. She ran right up to me and said HI! My name is Lynn what’s yours. Before I could even answer she went on. I’m going to be 4 on Saturday. Do you want to come to my party? Please! Please! I said that I had to check with my mommy. Then Mrs. Miller piped up saying oh it’s okay your mommy said it would be a great idea. At that Lynn was all bubbly & happy. Oh that’s so great! We are going to be the best of friends, as she gave me a hug. OH! You didn’t tell me your name? I tried to act just like she was acting. Just like a 4-year-old who was all excited to meet a new friend. My name is Jillian and if you want you can call me Jilly. I’ll going to be 4 years old in a couple of months. This is my dolly Sarah. I don’t know if I’m having a party or not, but if I do you can come to mine. OK? Lynn jumped right in saying Oh mommy can I go Please? Can I? Mrs. Miller told her that she would have to wait & see.

Aunt Judy then said now calm down girls, and lets go have some breakfast OK. So Lynn turned to her mommy and asked. Mommy do you think Jilly can eat with us too? Sure if she wants to dear. So I said yes, and sat down with Lynn, for another bowl of cereal, and some more juice. Later on this proved to be a big mistake. After breakfast Lynn’s mom took her up stairs to get dressed, while I went back to the living room to watch the rest of the program that was on. Mrs. Miller & Lynn came down stairs about a haft hour later. It was about 8:45 in the morning, when aunt Judy said ok girls are we all ready to go. Mrs. Miller got everyone’s coats & hats. Then told us to go find our dollies, because we don’t want to be late at the hairdressers. Mrs. Miller said that we could walk to the hairdresser from here it’s only three blocks. As we were leaving Lynn showed me her dolly and told me her dollies name was Mary-Jo. So off we went Lynn & I holding each other’s hands, like two little girls would. We were holding our dollies against us, with the other hand. As we were walking to the hairdressers I saw the school bus heading our way down the street. As the bus was about to pass us I started to panic just a little bit. I was so worried that someone on the bus would figure out who I was, but the bus went by so fast. I don’t think anyone on the bus even noticed us walking along on the sidewalk.

We arrived at the hairdressers with time to spare. Mrs. Miller told the lady in charge that it was a special day, because it was Lynn’s birthday this Saturday. She explained that Lynn was here for first perm and styling; so she would look really cute & special for her birthday. The ladies who work in the beauty salon proceeded to make a big fuss over Lynn. All I can say is Lynn just loved every second of it. I saw Aunt Judy pulled one of the hairdressers on the side to talk to her for a little bit. The next thing I know the hairdressers came back to me saying, and whom do we have here. I told her my name is Jillian and that’s my Aunt Judy. Aunt Judy smiled at me saying, Jilly sweety, why don’t you sit in the chair next to Lynn? This way Lynn can see you and you two can talk. So I said ok Aunt Judy. The lady helped me up into the chair, as she placed one of those booster seat thingies like Lynn’s for me to set on. Then she said how about I put one of our protecting aprons around just like Lynn has? So I said okay I guess so. I was trying to think & act like any other little girl who was with her friend. I figured it was no big deal. Plus it seemed to make Aunt Judy happy. I figured Lynn would like having her friend near wearing the same pink apron like she had on. So why not? That proved to be another big mistake.

It seems that mom and Aunt Judy were at it again. Aunt Judy came around saying to me, with this big grin. Jilly guess what sweety? This is a big surprise for you too. Your mommy wants you to have your hair premed & styled too. Isn’t that great? I jumped in saying, but Aunt Judy I don’t want to. Lynn said don’t worry Jilly, It going to be a lot of fun Jilly wait and see. They’re going to make us look really pretty. OH great! Just what I wanted, I was trapped again. Boy was I getting the works every body had it in for me. There was nothing I could do but just sit there and let this lady start working on my hair. Dang why did I ever let my hair grow so long? The hairdresser tuned the chair around, and leaned me over the sink to wash my hair. After she was all done she sat me up and she started to cut and trim my hair, but she told me she was only going to cut off just a little. She said my hair looked great but needed some trimming. I could tell I was in trouble when she combed my hair forward and cut across to make bangs. When she had finished with the trimming. She started to put some kind of solution in my hair, and roll it up in lot of tight small rollers. All the while she was telling how cute I was going to look after she was done. Its not something a boy really wants to hear!

Just about then another lady came over rolling some kind of cart filled with little bottles. She took my hand and started to file & work on my nails. Wow they were giving me the works. The hairdresser finished rolling my hair up in rollers. Once she was done she got me down from the chair to take me over to the hair dryer. The hair dryers were across the room from where I was seated. Once I was seated under a hair dyer and its timer set she left. The nail lady had followed me over to finish up my nails. She sat down next to me to put the final cover of polish on my nails. Once she finished up with my nails she also left. I was fascinated by what she had done to my nails. All I kept doing with holding my hands up to stared at my new nails. They were now a pretty shade of Bight Bubble Gum Pink, and definitely looked like little girls nails for sure. After my hair dried, the hairdresser walked me back over to the chair I started out in. She started to remove the rollers and was brushing my hair out. She had the chair facing away from her counter & mirror. This way I wouldn’t be able to look in the mirror till she was done. She said that way it will be a big surprise when she is all done. Great just what I need is another big surprise!

The lady left for a minute or so to do something in the back room. Mean while I was getting a little fidgety, as I really had to go pee. I tried to call Aunt Judy but she was busy by the hairdryers with Lynn, and it was loud over there. So I waited a little and tried again to catch her attention. No one was paying any attention to me. The hairdresser had left so I couldn’t even tell her. It was getting real hard now to hold it in. I guess I shouldn’t of have had all that OJ for breakfast this morning. I was fighting as best I could to hold it, while I got someone’s attention. All of a sudden I felt something cold on my ear, then a sting. OUCH! Well that scared me and I lost control. I started to pee in my panties before I could stop it I had gone a lot. Now I was trying to hold it back again while I was crying up a storm. It seems the hairdresser had gone to get & load an ear-piercing gun, and I didn’t see her come back. Anyhow she saw what happen, and call Mrs. Miller right away. She told her she was sorry that she scared me, and that it caused me to have an accident. She explained to aunt Judy that she felt so bad. Saying to her the poor dear had no idea I was going to do her ears. Aunt Judy just said that’s okay. Sometimes little girls have accidents, when they get scared, but we can clean her up real fast. Aunt Judy looked at me saying, lets get you to the ladies room sweety. She asked where the ladies room was. So the hairdresser pointed out the room, and aunt Judy took my hand and led me away.

When aunt Judy got me in the ladies room I was all shook up. I told her that I had never had this happen to me before. I told her that I tried to get her attention a couple of times, but no one would listen to me. She just said it’s okay Jilly. All little girl have accidents now & then. so try not to worry about it. She said that she had a bag with her in the lobby with extra things just in case, because sometimes Lynn as accidents. While she was talking to me she had led me over to a stall. I ran in and sat down as fast as I could to finish going. Wow did I have to go bad. Mean while Aunt Judy went out to the lobby, and got the bag she talked about. When she got back to the ladies room I was still setting on the toilet in the stall. I was still a little shook up over what had just happen. I tried telling her again that I had never had anything like this happen to me before. She told me that it was okay, and that accidents happen. Aunt Judy helped me take off my shoes, and then the wet panties, while I was still setting on the toilet. She then helped me off the toilet, while I watched as she put some kind of pad down on the floor. She told me to lie down on it so she could clean me up. I got really embarrassed as she lifted my dress up all around my waist, and started to clean me up down there. I was almost in tears by this time. When she was finished she said to just stay still for a second or two. She then started to put some powder on me. I figured ok that smells clean and I guess girls like smelly powder. I was way wrong, with that idea. I couldn’t believe what she did next.

She took out a toddler size pamper from the bag and proceeded to put it on me. I was looking at her going please Aunt Judy your not going to put me in diapers/ I’m to big to wear a diaper. Please don’t put that on me, but that all fell on deaf ears. Next she took out a pair of fancy rhumba panties that were plastic or rubber lined inside. The panties had all kind of lace across the rear & a big pink bow in the middle of the lace. She pulled theses up in place over the-pamper. Then she says their baby is all nice and dry now isn’t she. She put my sandals back on me saying I guess this will make up for what you did to Lynn two weeks ago. You know when you picked on her for having an accident. Do you remember what you did? You called her a big baby, who wets her panties. You made fun of her because she had an accident like you just had? That made her very up set and she came running home crying about what you called her. Maybe this will help you to learn not to pick on anyone like that any more. OH yes! We can’t forget this. Here put this in your mouth, and keep it there till I say you can take it out. I just looked at aunt Judy. She had to be kidding. No way was I going to do that. She wanted me to put a pacifier in my mouth like I was a little 2- year old. Aunt Judy went on saying that’s your punishment young lady! Do it now or over my keen you go right here. I didn’t need that at this time, not in the middle of a beauty salon. So I gave in and put the pacifier in my mouth like I was told. Aunt Judy fastens the ribbon that was on the end of the pacifier to my dress with a little cute Teddy Bear pin. The pin matched the Teddy Bear on my dress. Aunt Judy told me that the ribbon was just in case the pacifier should fall out of my mouth. The ribbon would catch it so it doesn’t hit the floor and get dirty.

As we came out of the ladies room all the other ladies in the place seen the pacifier, and then they looked at my panties. They could tell I was wearing a toddlers pamper with rubber panties. They could also tell that I was ready to cry, because I wasn’t happy about the pacifier I had in my mouth. The hairdresser said OH! I’m so sorry I scared you sweetie. It really wasn’t your fault. Then the lady put me back in the chair, and finished putting the earring in that ear and another earrings in my left ear. The hairdresser finished up on my hair. Then she let me look at my self in the mirror. OH-MY-GOSH! My heart almost stopped. That can’t be me? If I didn’t know I was looking at my self in a mirror; I would think I was looking at an adorable little girl of maybe not yet 3 years old. There I was looking at a really cute little girl all done up with a really pretty hairstyle. You know the kind of hairstyle with what I think they call baloney curls hanging down all around my head. The hairdresser had even put a pink bow over each ear. I was just dumb struck looking at this little girl in the mirror, who was sucking on her pacifier, while setting in a chair with her dress up a little, and her baby pants showing. I was so dumb founded and complete shock, thinking to myself. NO way, no how, that can’t be me? I was then let out of the chair still in shock at how much I looked like a little 3-year-old little girl now. Mrs. Miller paid the ladies and they gave Lynn & I some candy. When we got outside Lynn first question to her mom was. Is Jilly a baby now mommy? Aunt Judy said well for now sweety yes. She will stay that way for today and maybe tomorrow honey. OH! I’m so sorry Jilly; I had to wear diapers a while ago because I had an accident too. There was a really nasty big boy, who picked on me and called me a big baby, because I had an accident and he made me cried. Right mommy? Yes dear he did, but he was a bad boy for doing that, and I just have this feeling that he wouldn’t be doing that to anymore. Then Lynn said maybe somebody should have him wear a diaper for a whole week for being such a nasty boy. Her mom had a big smile on her face, as she well dear maybe somebody will do just that, you never know sweetie. I then heard Lynn say GOOD! I hope they do.

We walked back to Aunt Judy ‘s house. As we arrived Aunt Judy asked us if we want to go shopping to show off our new hair dews. Lynn jumped right up all giggly and said. YES! Can we mommy? Please can we? Lynn then looked at me asking, Jilly you want to go too don’t you? Come on Jilly wouldn’t that be fun? I looked at Lynn then at Aunt Judy, who gave me this look. I knew what she wanted me to say. So I said, excitedly, Oh! Yes Aunt Judy can we go please? She smiled saying as long as you two really want to go. We both jumped up yelling a big YES! Aunt Judy then said Okay then lets go! You two get over to the car, and everyone in the back seat. After we got in she buckled us up. Then she handed us our dollies, as she closed the door. Aunt Judy walked around to the front, got in, and away we went. Next stop the MALL. Not that I really wanted to go show off my new hair dew at the mall, but that’s where we were headed, and there was much I could do about it. I mean what more could happen today? I had to ask?

THE MALL

We arrived at the mall in about 20 minutes and aunt Judy found a place to park pretty quickly. She got out of the car to opened up the trunk, and was taking something out of it, but I couldn’t tell what. When she finished she came around opened up the back door, and undid our set belts to let us out. As we got out of the car, I could see that she had gotten a pink stroller out of the trunk for Lynn. At lease I figure it was for Lynn .So I didn’t think much more about it. That’s till I had another one of those a big surprises as aunt Judy said. All right Jillian, as she grabbed my hand. Let’s get you into the stroller and buckled up. She then started to pick me up and place me in the stroller. I was a little taken back by this, and kind of speechless. I looked at her saying what’s going on I’m no baby I can walk. Without saying a word she placed me in the stroller. After which she started hooking up the strollers harness around me and buckling me in. The harness came over both shoulders and across my chest, with a buckled on each the side. It was no use trying to get out of the stroller as the harness locking buckles were both out of my reach. I was trapped in a little girl’s pink and white stroller. There was no way I could get out unless aunt Judy released the catches. I looked at Aunt Judy with tears in my eyes, saying I though Lynn was going to ride it the stroller. Honest aunt Judy I can walk? I’m not a baby. Aunt Judy’s answer really kind of hit home. She said Lynn is a big girl Jilly, and you know only babies ride in strollers. Seeing, as you decided to act just like a little baby today by peeing in you panties. I guess that means you get to be the little baby who rides in the stroller. Don’t worry maybe later Lynn can help push the little baby around when we get inside. Lynn was all excited to hear about this idea. Can I mom, please? I’ll be good and watch where I’m going. OH please mommy can I? We will have to see dear maybe later ok. Oh one other thing Jilly; don’t forget your pacifier, it fell out of your mouth sweetie. All babies love their pacifier’s dear. Now here I’ll put it back in for you. Now remember to keep it there like a good baby or else. Lynn dear, can you go get baby Jilly’s dolly? We don’t want her crying for her dolly later, and don’t forget yours too dear. I think you both left them on the back seat. OK mommy. Lynn ran and got both dollies from the back seat, where we had left them. Aunt Judy put mine in my arms and said here’s your dolly sweety. Now hold on to her tight. She then locked up the car, took Lynn’s hand and we headed off for the malls entrance.

I didn’t realize right away, that because I was in the stroller you could see my lacey rubber panties and diaper really well. You knew right away I was in diapers like any 2 or 3 year old. I was glade that no one could see the backside of the panties aunt Judy had put on me. I had seen them when Aunt Judy was getting ready to put them on me. It seems that right across the rear just above all the lace and pink bow, were some words in pink. The words said “Baby Girl”. I felt just like I looked, a helpless little 2-year-old. Aunt Judy pushed me up to the big main entrance to the mall. We were coming up on the main door, where two older ladies were standing talking. They must have seen us heading their way. So one of the ladies held the door for Mrs. Miller, Lynn & I. As we went pass them, the ladies commented on how cute Lynn & I both looked. One of the ladies asked aunt Judy how old Lynn & I were? Mrs. Miller said that Lynn would be 4 years old on Saturday, and that I would be 3 in about a couple of months. I almost lost the pacifier when she said that. Now it seemed that the older ladies just loved the idea of such a cute baby. So I was receiving the full baby treatment from them. As one of them pinched my cheek as she was saying oh you such the cutest little girl aren’t you. So to make things even more unbearable Aunt Judy tells them both that we just had our first perms, our ears pierced, and our nails done. She said that we decided to come to the mall to show off our new look and hairstyle. Aunt Judy then goes on the say that we are also here to shop for a new party dress for little Lynn’s birthday on Saturday. The ladies both smiled and said that our new hairstyles made us both look so adorable. Especially the baby she is such an adorability cute little thing, and just look at those cute earrings & nails. Oh-my-gosh she looks like a cute precious little doll. One of the ladies then said, you know I bet she could take first place in the Little Miss Mall contest. Aunt Judy asked what contest? The ladies then told Mrs. Miller about some contest that the mall was holding, and that maybe she should enter us both in the Little Miss Mall Contest. They are having the judging at the mall next weekend. The ladies said again that they were both sure, that the cute baby could win first place for sure she is so adorable. I knew they meant me, but a beauty contest? Wait a minute here, I just wouldn’t do it, and they can’t make me. Aunt Judy looked at the ladies saying, wow that sounds like a great idea! I think I will definitely think about it. I bet my little princess Jilly, would look so cute in one of those frilly party dresses, with matching rhumba panties, and a cute little frilly bonnet up on stage. She thanked the ladies for telling her about the contest, and told them to look for the girls on stage next weekend. Both ladies said that they would be there and would definitely vote for these two cuties. Then they gave the usual good byes that ladies seem to like to give to little one. Saying Bye- Bye sweety as they gave little waves to Lynn & I. Aunt Judy then pushed us through the doors and into the mall, as she said bye to the ladies.

After we got inside the mall, we walked around looking in stores, and window-shopping. Mrs. Miller went in a couple of stores looking for a dress for Lynn, and some shoes also. One of the stores we stopped at was a drug store. Aunt Judy pushed the stroller over to one side of the drug stores entrance. She then told Lynn to watch the baby, while she ran in the store real quick. I tried telling her, that I’m not a baby, but Aunt Judy just stuck the pacifier back in my mouth. She looked at me and said be a good little baby for your sister dear. Then she grinned as she turned and left us up in front of the store to wait near the cash register. I didn’t know it at the time but the items she went to buy in the store, she was planning to use on me later. She walked around for a while in the store from isle to isle. Then I seen her take the things she picked up to the cashier and paid for them. Out she came and away we went.

We finally came upon an ice cream shop / restaurant that was in the Five & Ten. This Five & Ten was the type that also had restaurant attached to it. It was passed 1-pm so aunt Judy said I think its lunchtime. So we went inside, Aunt Judy stopped the stroller & released the harness. She then helped me out of the stroller, while handing me Sarah my dolly to carry. Lynn & I waited together as aunt Judy parked the stroller on the side in front of the restaurant. She then took Lynn’s hand and mine as the waitress led us to a table. Aunt Judy said something to the lady and the waitress said yes we do. Next thing I know the lady had a highchair in front of me & Aunt Judy was putting me in it. The waitress went to get us some water glasses, while Aunt Judy buckled me into the chair, and pushed the tray in place. I looked at her with tears in my eyes. She looked at me saying baby’s set in highchairs dear. So be a good girl for aunt Judy or else as handed me Sarah to hold. The waitress seeing my dolly said, OH isn’t that such a cute dolly. Are you the dollies mommy? So I shook my head yes, just to stop her from asking more silly baby questions. She then said, you look so sweet holding your dolly like a good mommy. I just sat there and I pretended that I was just what this lady said, a cute little girl holding on to her dolly, while setting in a highchair. Then I started to giggle like I seen little girls do before, when adults say nice things to them.

Aunt Judy ordered the little kids meal for Lynn and I and then some food for her self. The waitress left to fill the order. The next thing I didn’t even see coming. Aunt Judy must have given it to the waitress as she put me in the high chair. All of a sudden there it was setting on the tray in front of me. It was a baby’s bottle filled with apple juice. The waitress put it right in front of me on the tray. Aunt Judy took the pacifier out of my mouth and put the bottle in. Here’s you bot-bot sweetie. Now drink it all up Jillian. Lynn was just setting there drinking her soda giggling a little. She knew that I wasn’t a baby but if her mommy wanted to play pretend. Then it was okay with her. I guess Mrs. Miller must have figured out what Lynn was thinking. She just said isn’t it fun to pretending that Jilly is a little baby Lynn. Yes mommy I like to play pretend. Can I feed Little Jilly her lunch like I do with my dolly mommy? Sure honey I think that Jilly will just love to have her pretend big sister feed her. Then she looked at me and asked won’t you dear? I nodded my head yes to Aunt Judy; it was all I could do as I had a baby bottle nipple in my mouth. When I tried to say yes I sounded like a little one trying to talk with that baby’s bottle in. Next thing I know Aunt Judy is putting a large pink bib around my neck and tying it in back. After I finished the bottle and Lynn finished feeding me my cut up hot dog, and fries for lunch. We ordered some ice cream, which with the help of Lynn trying to feed it to me. Well, let just say I think most of it was on the bib. Aunt Judy clean Lynn and I up, paid the bill, and we were on our way back to the stroller.

I was put back in the stroller and strapped in and my pacifier replaced again. This time I had to carry Lynn’s baby doll & mine. Why? Because Lynn was told she could push the baby around for a while. Of cause this made a lot of people look at the cute little baby being pushed by her sister. I called to Aunt Judy and she bent over to listen. I told her that I had to go to the bathroom to pee real bad again. She just told me to go ahead that’s what a diaper is for dear. Please Aunt Judy don’t make me go in my diaper. But dear that’s what babies do. That’s why you’re wearing it dear. All babies go in their diapers. You better get use to it, because I’m not taking you to the toilet.

As we walked on aunt Judy stopped at this shop that had nothing but little girls outfits. Oh-My-Gosh! They had the fancies outfit I have ever seen. Plus there were also fancy jeans in girly pink with lace on the pockets and leg endings, even real frilly blouses, and the dresses were the type that only a frilly sissy type girl would wear. She talked to the lady in charge for a while, and once or maybe twice pointed to me. After a while she said good-bye. Then I heard her say we will see you tomorrow for that special appointment ok aunt lily. We left that store and headed on our way window-shopping.

Shortly after Lynn told her mom that she had to go potty. I was thinking this is great, because now I really had to go pee. Aunt Judy told Lynn that she thinks there is a ladies room just up ahead. Lynn said I think I can wait mommy. That’s a good girl dear. We will try to hurry for you. Please mommy? I don’t want to be bad and have to wear a diaper like Jilly is. Don’t worry dear if you don’t make it I wouldn’t put you in any diapers dear. You told me and it’s my fault if we don’t make it in time. There it is over in that corner dear. We can take the 5 or 6 steps over there to get there quicker. I was about to say I needed to go bad also. Then it hit me I think aunty Judy was going to use the steps on purpose. The ramp was almost right next to the steps, and just as close and easy to use too. She knew I was holding it in, and that the bouncing down the stairs would make lose it. She knew that I would have a hard time holding it in as we hit each step hard.

We reached the steps, and started down, one at a time with the stroller. With each bounce I had a harder time holding it in. by the last step I had already lost it completely. I started to pee and pee, and I couldn’t hold it back anymore. Matter of fact I think I fill the diaper. Aunt Judy knew it, because she looked at me and just smiled. We got little Lynn to the rest room in time. As we got inside the ladies room I was pushed over to the side, and left strapped in the stroller, while she took care of Lynn over in one of the stalls. Then she came out with Lynn and over to me. She asked me, did baby have another accident in her little diaper? OH poor dear. I bet baby doesn’t like having a wet diaper does she? Does the little baby want aunt Judy to change her? I shook my head yes and kept sucking on my pacifier. Aunt Judy said, I guess we are going to have to do some cleaning up and a diaper changing to our little one here? Maybe we can start potty training you soon? She then bent down to start undoing the straps holding me in the stroller, and said, we can change you right over here on the changing table dear. She unhooked me, and took me out of the stroller. She then put me on one of those mounted on the wall changing tables. I was almost too big for the table as it’s more for a little tiny baby I think. Then she told Lynn to push the stroller over to the corner, so that anyone coming in won’t trip over it. She also told her to stay over there with the stroller just in case. Lynn said Ok mommy I’ll watch it for you. Aunt Judy had me lay back down on the table. She started to change my diaper. She cleaned me up like before, and put me into a new pamper. I was just as embarrassed or more seeing we were in a large ladies room. I didn’t even realize I was sucking so hard on my pacifier, because I was so worried that someone would walk in and see me being change. Aunt Judy seen that I was sucking away on the pacifier and said that’s a good girl you just suck on your little pacifier, and aunt Judy will clean you up. she finished up saying there we are all done my little pumpkin. I was lucky that no other ladies came in to see that. Then I was put back in the stroller, strapped in, and we were on our way out of the rest room.

OK girls what do you say we go home. So we headed for the car, with Lynn pushing me, and Aunt Judy was helping her. As we passed a booth in the middle of the mall, Aunt Judy stopped to talk to the lady there. I could hear her talking. She asked about the “Little Miss Mall Contest”. The lady told her some of the rules, which I couldn’t hear to well. Aunt Judy thanked her as the lady handed her some kind of papers, which she put in her pocketbook. She thanked the lady again for the information and asked what was the last day to register. The lady said it was Monday morning. Aunt Judy said that’s plenty of time thanks. Then we headed for the car. We got to the car and I was let out of the stroller and told to stand there, Aunt Judy put the stroller back in the trunk. She then unlocked the car and let us into the back seat, strapping us both in with our seat belts. She handed us our dollies and then got in and we headed home.

We arrived home and aunt Judy parked in the driveway. She got out and let us out of the car. As we got in the house she told us to go play in the playroom till Holli got there. OH boy! That’s right Holli is due home soon. Here I was with my new hair dew, earrings in each ear, my nails all painted up bubble gum pink & girlish looking. But worst of all I was wearing diapers and rubber panties. Holli was going to have a field day with me for sure. I really looked like a 2 or 3-year-old baby girl now, and I knew Holli would not be able to control her self. She was definitely going to make me pay. What could I do? Nothing I guess I was stuck. So I started to play dolls with little Lynn. We were having such a great time playing with our dolls and Lynn’s tea set. I forgot all about how I was dressed and that soon Holli would be there. It seemed all I wanted to do was play and act like the little girl I was dressed as. I had never had so much fun playing with one person before. Lynn was such a nice girl and I followed her instructions on what we were to do. It was like I was in another world, and learning all new things. Only I loved playing dollies with Lynn, and the fun I was having. Don’t forget this was really the first time that Lynn and I really had any time to play together. Thing was I really was having fun doing it. Strange how things happen isn’t it? One day you’re a boy who is almost 9 years old. Next thing you know you are dressed as a 3 year-old little girl, playing with dolls, and starting to like it.

To be continued:

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

just saying hi

HI again <> Jillain here one more time:

Ok this is chapter #2 of The Sentence, so you know there are about 8 chapters in all. I want you all to know I still appreciate any & all comments, and I will still try to keep the abuse down but the story I have in mind kind has some wild turns in it. Just try to remember it is all fiction from chapter 2 on. I do hope that I don’t offend anyone with this story. Like I said it’s my first story ever and the idea of writing; to me is to make it kind of fun, but still keep poor Jack learning his lesson by getting in deeper & deeper. So don’t think abuse, relax & see how Jack learns to be more respectful of girls & a lot more gentle. In the end everyone is happy. Honest!

MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE A HEART FULL OF LOVE,
TONS OF LITTLE GIRLS HUGS, AND BABY KISSES,
AND A RAINBOW OF SMILES ON YOUR FACE

Jillian Spears

The sentence

You know it is one thing that he is being punished for what he did. This sentence is being done to him for what he didn't do.

I feel for him. He is being treated unfairly and I think that the women are really laying it in on him. I see it as true humiliation which could scar him for life.

It is one thing to be punished, it should be kept in the house, so no one else will ever know. That would be fine. But here he is, being paraded around, an 9 year old boy with a height problem, turned into a four year old girl, which is now treated like he is a two year old and diapered.

This is really getting annoying. Obviusly he was being set up not only by his sister, but now his mom and the next door neighbor. Who is getting the innocent little girl involved too.

I'm sorry, it is one thing if he really deserved it, but quite another when he doesn't. Clearly he doesn't. I can understand he could use a lesson or two about how to treat girls, but this goes way beyond what he has ever done. Getting his ears peirced, and a perm, which will stay with him for quite some time, unless he gets all of his hair cut off.

This goes beyond child abuse I'm afraid. I side with the boy in this story. HE WAS INNOCENT, besides his size meant he was always picked on by everyone else, now INCLUDING his mother and his sister, who sets him up for a fall and never gets corrected for picking on him, and he always gets the blame for it.

I hope the truth comes out that he was innocent, and that the mother realizes she made a very big mistake before her son tries to commit suicide or goes truely crazy or before he really gets hurt by others, before the punishment come to fruition.

Actually I hope somone else finds out about what was going on and child services is called in to protect the boy. This is a clear case where the boy does need protecting. Since the mom doesn't seem to care about her son, she doesn't deserve to have him.

This is a clear case where the mother does not listen to what her son has told her, and plainly from what I can see, she plain doesn't want to care about him. She doesn't trust him or think he can tell the truth. She has never believed him, especially when his sister was picking on him.

Did she ever love him?

Someone who is height challanged has a lot of things against him in school, and bullies is one of them; seeing how his mom, sister and neighbor now became the bullies too, I can see him mentally losing it, and he has no more reason to trust his mother. The mother is totally oblivious to all of this, and I truely feel for the boy, for I have seen what happens to boys like him in any school. He feels no one loves him at all, and he will probably be afraid of his own shadow after this is all over. He is going to need some real psychiatric help when he grows up.

Will this be our next serial killer? Or murder with a machine gun? Can you blame him?

Now he gets bullied by not only his mother, who is suppose to love him unconditionally, but by the next door neighbor. No compassion from either of them.

Sorry, to me it is mental child abuse. Again if he really deserved it, that is one thing and even then this is way to much of a punishement. This child will be punished for the rest of his school life by others if they do indeed find out what has happened to him.

Peirced ears don't just heal overnight and disappear, the perm too doesn't just wash out.

He will not have anymore friends, which he had very few of to begin with. This is a spiteful story to this child.

You say it all works out in the end, how can one forgive someone of these hainous acts? I will continue to read what you have to say, even though I shouldn't, for this story made me feel pretty ill. I always have felt for small children being abused by their parents and supposed friends. With friends and family like this, does he really need enemies? Who will stand up for him, for he certainly can't? It seems no one else will either.

answer to last comment

Hi Jillian here:

Wow I didn’t know I was going to coz such a feeling by writing this story. If you wish I will just stop the story here?
Oh by the way I didn’t grow up hating my mother or my sister. Matter of fact I ended working in a nursing home like she did, only I was head of maintenance for 20 years. Plus my sister & I are best of friends in Fem mode or Guy mode.

So if you wish me to stop here just say so. Remember kiddo it’s just a story It’s Not Real. Heck I hate to see what you would think of my other story.

MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE A HEART FULL OF LOVE,
TONS OF LITTLE GIRLS HUGS, AND BABY KISSES,
AND A RAINBOW OF SMILES ON YOUR FACE

Jillian Spears

Keep writing

erin's picture

That someone cares shows you are doing something right. This story is not to my taste so I won't comment on it directly but making people uncomfortable is one of the jobs of fiction writers.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

I second that

It is not for others to tell you whether you should or should not write. Yes, it might make people uncomfortable and that is ok. Everyone is different. I don't know how I find this story myself, but I certainly don't believe it is evil because it is fiction.

I know that several things I write are very dark and deal with abuse. I lived it and I write about what I know. So keep going, and know that everyone including you is entitled to an opinion.

Shannon

Samirah M. Johnstone

I third that

Well, if there's such a thing as a third.

I admit being troubled by (very) underage stories, despite working on the edges myself. 'Troubled' does not constitute a melt down. However, the simply fact is that many sissies know full-well that these feelings were with us all our cognizant lives -- the old, "if that had only happened to me." So called 'forced' situations are part of that.

In fact, it is exactly that tease that drives so much of this genre, including my own humble efforts. It is everyone's path. It does not appeal to all, but it does strongly resonate to some of us. The author, IMHO, is simply trying to portray just those feelings. To prejudge, or moralize for that matter, is (a) premature (who says the mother does not love him) and (b) too early in the story (turnabout does happen).

Speaking with total candor, had I been presented with different dressing (and, yes, homosexual) opportunities at various (actually numerous) times in my life – some of them at a very tender age, my life may well have turned out quite differently. Whether that would have been for better or worse is a question of the ages. It my case the deck is dealt, but it remains a most provocative pastime to muse about what could have been. Herein lies the genre.

Sometimes I think every TG writing site is an eclectic assembly of tender souls all going about with a herd or so of painfully gored sacred oxen, all of which are totally understandable. Your story appears to be well thought out, and I will read and judge it upon its totality. Please finish it.

Lastly, Jillian, as was suggested in comments to your first chapter, please do try to improve upon better paragraph discipline. You story line is so clear, but the rhetorical errors needlessly clutter it.

Please do keep posting!

The sentence

Jillian,

What I wrote was about the story itself. It is not a refelection of you. You are doing a fantastic job in writing it.

I am just sensitive to the subject matter and have always been for the underdog. I do not like others taking advantage of someone that is say small and unable to defend themselves, even when it is a parent doing it to their own child.

I just saw these women being totally heartless to a boy, that they obviously think, is a trouble maker, when in fact he is not. He is trying to fit in and is finding it very rough.

What the women have done to him is mass humiliation on a grand scale as far as I'm concerned, and I personally feel this humiliation has gone beyond the punishment level I personally feel comfortable with. this does not mean you should stop writing your story.

Other people may get off on it and really enjoy this kind of thing. I personally don't. But you said that the ending would resolve itself and I wish to see it. So as not to offend anyone else, which is not what I was trying to do, I will remain quiet and just watch where you take this story.

I'm a writer too and I understand certain things need to be done for the plot. This is your story, please finish it. You have succeeded in getting an emotional response because of your story. that is what an author is suppose to do. So obviously you are doing something right. Like Erin said, You got emotion out of your readers, and I just responded to it. I am not trying to stop you from writing it. Each person has their obvious likes and dislikes. I just happened to dislike the story because of what I consider mental child abuse, something that happens in real life and it just pulls me inside when I hear about it.

Jillian, please continue with the story. I did not mean to spoil it for others. Each person has their own tastes and I will look forward to the next chapter, and see if the mother really has a heart, or if she is truely heartless, same with the neighbor.

First of all, ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... please don't stop the story!

The basic punishment, although undeserved as to the specific event, probably is deserved by previous bad behavior, and he did, in a way, pick it himself. I'm not too hard on mom because she was told he lit the firecrackers by teachers as well as his sister. (I do blame the teachers, though - BTW, what was the older boys punishment?) Also mom DID put the screws on Holly to make her keep his punishment secret.

Even the initial diapering was deserved; my guess is that "Aunt Judy" wouId have found some excuse to get him into diapers no matter as punishment for being so mean to Lynn .And had things not gone on any further, I could have accepted it. The beginning of going too far was the earrings - the hairdo can be solved by a boy's haircut. If they are in for the whole three weeks, the holes will still be there when he goes back to school and he will have scars even when they heal. I wonder if mom OKed the earrings and I wonder if she knows knows how sadistic "Aunt Judy" really is:

** She said Lynn is a big girl Jilly, and you know only babies ride in strollers. Seeing, as you decided to act just like a little baby today by peeing in you panties. I guess that means you get to be the little baby who rides in the stroller. **

She knew his wetting his pants in the salon was not his fault. Then to deliberately make him use the diaper was just plain cruel. If she keeps it up, he really could regress to incontinence. So was telling Lynn in his hearing that if she had an accident she wouldn't make her wear diapers. She made her point about what he did to Lynn by diapering him in the first place; the rest just seems overkill. I think the whole regression as far as babyhood is really too far; cutting his age in half was enough.

I will wait and see what mom's reaction is ... IF he gets to tell her - from what we've seen of Aunt Judy so far, I wouldn't put it past her to threaten him with more punishment if he tells: "...and I'll just deny it and who do you think your mother will believe? So keep quiet or else!" He already knows he told the truth and his mom didn't believe him.

Is Mom as bad as "Aunt Judy"?
Will Holli really keep quiet?
Is Jack already exhibiting Stockholm syndrome? Will he suffer a nervous breakdown? Will he really mentally regress into being Jilly? What would mom do if that happened? (Actually, if Jack is smart enough to pretend that is what is happening, he might be able to have his revenge :-)
Will Jack be allowed back into boyhood and his proper age to show whether or not he has learned his lesson or not?

Inquiring minds want to know.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

Jillian

I still say he is being unfairly treated and humiliated.

a "me too" post :)

I don't think there is much point in me too saying he is unfairly treated, now is there? It's not that he wasn't behaving bad. I think the story makes clear that allthough he wasn't responsible for the firecracker prank, he hasn't really been on his best behavior. But to try to mend bullying with more bullying is just wrong wrong wrong! :)
I just wanted to say here that even if the story disturbs some people (including me) it is still nicely written and the story telling is good. It is my problem that i am too scared of the story to read any more of it :)