Covered Bridges-5.

Printer-friendly version

Covered Bridges-5.

Chapter 5

It’s just really more than nice to actually get the full nine yards with a guy that’s with you even knowing the full deal and he’s no pervert but just being a decent guy that’s seen enough of the world to be open.

John opens the gate of the fence the bistro uses and does that ladies first thing and his hand sort of slides in behind me to guide me trough in that old way. I love the flirty touch of his fingers there just at the small of my back and just almost grazing my bottom and I love it because it’s old school manners.

See I like that, I eat that stuff up because that stuff is social foreplay. It’s sensuality based and not sexuality based and you can be ugly as sin, not pass except for as a dump truck but to have someone treat you like a lady, use those manners, speak nicely to you like that and there’s this empowering feeling that can take your heart right out of the darkness.

I know more than a few girls that’d just feel really special if some guy was great enough to open a door for her, smile a bit and nod as she goes passed offering up a miss or a ma’am.

It’s a nice way and feeling to start the evening.

I love this part of the city and there’s these little places that are open and are like these standing room only bistros but also very much like a tapis type of place. Only they have much more sweet bites and nice wines a bit of cheese and John buys the drinks, usually just half a glass of wine and a bite of something in most places because we’re spacing it out but we’re busy too. He knows a lot of people here and there’s a lot of talking and laughing and talking about art…here everyone knows art, artists are like people that are actors in LA or NYC here and the thing is too they’re educated they read, real books and know food and are just very…nice…elitist knows everything about everything but still nice I have a great time and we talk, trade stories and they’re much more interested in me living in South America than Japan.

Why?

Dancing, the French love to dance, they adore ballroom and that fancy artistic contemporary stuff ad while there’s all that club stuff…if you’re in any major French city, not just French Canadian ones they love their salsa dancing.

I love salsa, cha-cha, meringue, tango…I might be she-male but on the dance floor, in my heart I love to dance. Before, when I was in in high school that stuff was pretty much denied to me from just the bullshit and the teasing and everything.

When I finally started really living as me. I started to love dancing. I got my start too in the best way I think and that’s in a yard party with music playing or being played and just with a drink or a beer and dancing with the girls and guys that lived or worked with us and a few friendly neighbors.

I dance with him a lot at these intimate little places and I shake it I move what I have and I love every second of it.

John is a very good date, a very good dancer and he’s funny and charming and strange in the nice ways.

I actually like strange in my men sometimes. I like people to be interesting, I like that me just being my and open about it is actually just fine.

I like the fact he’ll feed me something while we dance.

We go from one little place to another and sometimes we’re part of a crowd and that’s fine too because there’s nothing like being with a group of locals to get their takes on the town and the places and stuff.

There’s just something so…great about a night where I’m talking about places I’ve been and what I should see while I’m here and that big debate while we’re having Mexican hot chocolate and eating crá¨me brule out of these tin tray ramekins at twenty after two in the morning while we are waiting for a cab to go to this guy’s flat where there’s a small party going on. I’m buzzed and I’ve had a good amount of wine but it’s just the right amount of wine…I’m in Quebec…is there really such a thing as too much wine.

As long as you know how to pace yourself? Hell no, bring on the pinot!

I haven’t cab piled since teachers college. And John gets into the front seat and we take a cab out of the old city to this outside of the city yet still close to the river run down fixed up art house neighborhood.

And I get introduced to Alexi who owns this nice loft and get the double kisses and the place is actually quite full with all sorts of people. I’m actually good with being in a place full of strangers. Going to live in both South America and then Japan has made me pretty adaptable and I’m not really alone as John’s with me and he does stay close.

He’s really well liked too as he’s apparently the American that had fallen in love with this city and “La Belle Provance.”

After hearing that for about the third time I slip my arms around him when the dancing shifts to soft dancing music.

“So how many times have you actually used that line so that it’s actually become part of the way people describe you.?”

“A few hundred times at least. Well there’s that one and then there’s…” He sighs and pulls me close and holds me like I’m holding him up partways and he gets this wistful dreamer look. “I couldn’t help but to fall in love with life here…Hemmingway had Paris and I have belle Quebec.”

He smiles at me and I laugh. “Okay…smooth John, that’s smooth I like that.”

We just smile at each other and there’s just this easy lightness going on between us. Then he leans in and he kisses me. Nice kiss…he’s really good at it and I like everything about it even that rangey scruff he’s got going on. I’m not really into boys, young guys, or the players.

But as a woman…I really like men, real men that are nice, comfortable in being themselves and are past the games and the bullshit. John’s a serious flirt but he’s not a player.

And even beyond the great time we’re having, he’s easy to be with, we have things in common and yes it’s so damned girly cliché but…

He makes me smile, he makes me laugh.

And any guy that does that and makes you feel good about yourself is sexy as hell.

We dance together but in a slower style but I keep to using the salsa stuff only getting into this slow bumping and grinding way of moving and pressing into John as we dance. There’s this chemistry working here for us and I won’t deny there’s this part of me that is getting really hot and bothered and turned on as I bump and grind against him and then it gets smoking when my back is to him and my butt is sliding over his crotch and I can feel John hard as hell but we both keep going…I raise my arms up behind me to run my fingers through he hair on the sides of his head and he touches me as we’re dancing.

Hips first…I love that I’m not a GG so while my hips are nice for a t-girl and they pass if a bit narrow there’s something so sexy when his big warm hands hold them and almost help move me as I dance.

Then up to my waist and down again…to my hips a few times and he takes cloth with it so my hemline gets pulled up to in this naughty flirty showing more of me to the world and stuff…we’re not any raunchier than half the couples dancing here but it just feels so sexy doing that…girls…if you get a guy that’ll dance like that…wear stockings…something really sexy because it’s just something that pushes all the right I’m sexy, pretty, he likes me buttons.

He goes up further but traces my abs with just the fingertips of his hands before setting his palms on my tummy and I feel the heat of them…

Then but of course he does go to my breasts…I love my breasts, they are big and awesome and I wanted big breasts ever since I knew that I wanted breasts and they are a huge part of my sexual identity and sensuality and John cups them from behind like a man.

Boys while they can be fun they have little idea what they’re doing. John cups me and takes the weight of the world in his hands…yeah…for me it’s like that…his warm big hands holding my breasts like some precious art piece but taking the weight of them in his palms and they don’t suddenly have gravity pulling them down and the pressure’s off the bra and my back and yet it’s sexy and he is doing as much with his thumbs as most boys do ever with their mouths…sexy, hot, intense it leads to my nipples getting so hard they hurt and a few thumb circles through the cloth and the bra and a slow drag of the thumb pad over the nipple nub and my breasts are aching, my insides are aching for more for filling and…oh…he slips his hands over my breasts and nipples just to hold them heat of his hand there and into me.

Human body heat on sex primed and ready breasts in both so….soothing and divine but also making it worse in the best of ways.

I wasn’t sure if he could top this but he does by leaning into my ear and softly saying. “Lean you head back and kiss me Haley.”

…….and it was ‘You know how to whistle don’tcha?’ soft male sexy as anything. I can’t help but to lean back and kiss him.

That pretty much clinches it for me…I’m not easy…I really don’t want to come across like that but this has been a night like I haven’t had in a long time…a night that I’ve really only ever had a few times before in my life and I’m not walking out on this time, this chance.

“Take me home John…take me back o my hotel and make love to me…fuck me until the sun comes up.”

“Mmmm…one condition.”

“What’s that?”

“Sign out at breakfast and move into my place and spend the rest of the month with me…a few days is way too short to see things here and this deserves more than a one night stand or weekend fling.”

I turn after another kiss and he pulls me to him not missing a beat and there’s than thing I’ve been saying about men. Not males or even mature males…men as a whole get a bad rap from women…this is that real man thing…honest and demanding both…we haven’t been together in bed and he’s saying stay…that he wants me to stay longer.

“Yes…I’d love to see more of everything John…especially you.”

We head out and apologize to Alexi for not staying and he is all happy and does the kissing thing again and gives us a bottle of champagne. Yes real champagne, not sparkling wine.

I love the French… “Go! Both of you, make love, laugh, make ze world a beautiful place! J’ust remember that spark it sparked here nes pas? You shall come back another time yes? Jean you bring her yes?”

John laughs and they hug like old friends. “Certainment mon frere, we’d be honored to come back.”

I put the bottle in my shoulder bag and we head outside to wait for our cab and he covers me with his coat because. “It’s chilly…here let me block that wind.” And he leans…presses me into the brick alcove for the door and we start to passionately kiss and make out until our cab comes.

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wow

John is...spectacular. Haley has found that so rare bird, a real man. she is a very lucky girl. but he had better treat her well, i know the old city and i will find him otherwise *wink*
Thank you Bailey, your characters pop life and we fall for them, you are a gift.
Love you,
Moon

Love you too Moon and thank you so much!!!

I like where this is going and I like John he's patterned off a real person actually and this gives me more excuses to write about Quebec.
*Great Big Angel Hugs!*
More love Your Big Brother Bailey:)

Bailey Summers

So, Bailey,

A lot of sexy writing lately. Is Jonelle visiting or do you want her to very much?

Very nice Chapter. Love Ya.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

sweet, and sexy too

very nice little mix of sensual and sweetness. Bravo!

DogSig.png

a connection

like that seems to happen so rarely, good for them
sounds like a great place to visit, the line between friendly elitist and snob is a fine one.
great chapter, thanks

Quebec City is Soooooo worth going to and staying awhile:)

I've been very, very fortunate to have seen a lot of my great country and Quebec City has a totally unique style and set of charms being the provincial capitol. Montreal is amazing and worth seeing to and is really a sexy city but Quebec City is way more soul nourishing and romantic.

John and Haley have found something here and it might go somewhere or might not. They both know she's not there for too long but why let that get in the way? So much of really great things pass us by because we look too much for that future-perfect rather than the perfect-present.

*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Well! Bailey.

Besides being Great, sensual, sexy, romantic, and nice.

I also thought it was excellent, two mature adults making the most of a mutually loving and caring relationship, both physically and intellectually.

What more is there?

In the 70's I spent a few months in Ottawa on business and was fortunate enough to have visited the French Province and very much enjoyed the people, wine, and sights. One of the directors of a company we represented in Australia owned a Chalet on the Blue sea lakes a few hours drive north from Quebec. Beautiful area, excellent company, and the French food was wonderful!

One of my wishes will be to go back and say hello!

Hugs

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

I've always wanted to go up to the Blue-sea-lakes.

I haven't had the chance yet. I've always been down south along the St. Lawrence. that's okay too but it's on my list. I want to go to the Northwest Territories and the Yukon too. It was a good night for them both.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers