Tony's Predicament

Printer-friendly version

Tony’s Predicament

by

Paula Dillon

What happens when Tony's bratty sister, who happens to be grounded, wants to go out with her friends.

Twelve year old Tony Green sat on the couch in the family room fuming. His sister Stacy and her girlfriend’s had really done it this time. It was Saturday and their Mom was at work at her Realtors office or out somewhere showing off homes. His fifteen year old sister Stacy was supposed to be home right now. She had been grounded for a month because her last report card had four C’s and two D’s and she had been late coming home after curfew twice. Renee had forbidden Stacy from going out or having her posse’ over at their house, but was she here, NOOOO. She was out with her girlfriend’s, and his silence was being blackmailed.

Renee Green their mom would have been there to ensure her daughters compliance, but she got called out. An out of town client had called and she had to show them four properties, all the properties ranged from the million-five to the three and a half million range. She was guaranteed to make a sale today and her commission was just too good and the client too important to her to turn this opportunity down.

Stacy had barely waited till her mom’s car to hit the street when she took out her iPhone and started making calls. She headed to her bedroom, shut and locked her door and turned up the stereo.

Tony had been watching TV in the family room, when the front door burst open and the ‘Goth Sisters’, that is what he called his sister’s girlfriends, waltzed on in without knocking and headed directly to Stacy’s room. Ten minutes later all five girls descended on him and assaulted him. That is how he would describe it, it was an assault.

They drug him to Stacy’s room and stripped off his clothes before stuffing him into a black leather over the bust corset, whose cups were filled with birdseed bags and silicone, which they padlocked on him, a leather thong panty that was padlocked in three places to the corset, black opaque spandex stockings, 5 inch stiletto platform T-strap heels that had three padlocks each, a spiked leather dog collar that was padlocked and a very tight black leather dress whose zipper was padlocked at the collar. His curly black shoulder length hair was curled, sprayed with purple highlights and bangs cut. Long wear makeup that couldn’t be easily washed off was troweled on, false eyelashes glued on; long thick fake fingernails glued on and painted black. His ears had been pierced several times with 6 inch long black feather and metal dangles, shiny hoops and jeweled studs attached securely somehow.

All of this happened in a matter thirty minutes, and all of this was filmed by the ‘Goth Sisters’ on several of their smart phones.

“Ok listen to this twerp,” Stacy said, “Me and my girlfriends are going out and you are not going to say a thing about it to Mom. We took video of you getting dressed and unless you want the whole school knowing what kind of a wuss you are, you won’t rat me out. If you are a good girl we will turn you back into a boy when we get home and nobody will have to know about your little proclivities. Unless… you would like to go with us,” she teased. “Oh by the way, that dress, corset and shoes cost almost two thousand dollars, they better not be damaged when we get back,” she giggled.

Tony’s eyes burned holes through the back of his sister’s head. The only thing good about the current situation, was that he was looking down on his sister and her posse, due to the added height the heels gave him. He turned his back on his sister, never saying a word and wobbly walked into the family room and sat on the couch. The dress’s hem was so short, that when he sat, his bare butt cheeks rested on the leather couch.

Stacy and her posse’ then left the femininely decked boy stewing as they headed out to have some fun. If he didn’t have the corset on he would have probably hyper ventilated and passed out. He thought about calling his Mom but that would be the end of his life as he knew it. He had no doubt that his sister and her friends would send out those videos to his and their friends or even post it online. Hell they might do it anyway.

He stood up. That was more than a little challenge for him. It took several efforts to finally get on his feet. He had to take small mincing steps to move around. He stopped in front of the hall mirror and looked at himself. He didn’t like his sister’s fascination with wearing so much black, but as he looked at his own image, except for the gaudy makeup, he would like to spend time with the girl he saw. He just wished that it wasn’t him. He would have liked the dress, on someone else of course, except it was way too short. It only covered his butt and a couple of inches more. The shoes were way too tall and way too gaudy; he wouldn’t wish them on his sister. His lips were painted in the blackest red he had ever seen and his eyes looked sunken and hollow due to all the eye shadow, false eyelashes and eye liner he now wore. His cheeks bore some kind of dark bluish black rogue. He looked so much like his sister that it hurt to think about it.

If he was going to be stuck like this for hours, he decided that he needed to learn how to get around in this get up. As much as he hated it, he practiced walking back and forth in the heels he now wore. In his mind he pictured how girls walked in these things and tried to adopt their style walk. He walked like he was on a tight rope instead on railroad tracks. He found a little hip swing made things easier. He fell a couple of times trying to get use to them. It was a bitch getting up and he now his feet and ankles hurt a little, he had a sore right wrist and left knee, but after about an hour he could walk reasonably well.

Hungry, he headed to the kitchen to get something to eat and drink. He had just taken a sip of a cold coke and stopped before taking another. It might be hours till they return he thought and he wasn’t given a chance to use the bathroom and he was just beginning to feel his bladder. He lifted the skirt and tried to see if he could untrap himself enough to take a leak. He tried but he couldn’t do it the edges of the panty thong felt like they had a steel cable on each side. He was stuck like this till his sister returned.

He sat on a stool and wanted to cry. He didn’t want this, he didn’t need this in his life and for a fleeting second he thought about cutting his wrists, as he looked at the butcher block knife stand, but only for a second. He would survive this and like that old Klingon saying went, “revenge was a meal best served cold.”

He took a few minutes to take a good look at the locks on the shoes. He didn’t know locks to well but the locks securing the shoes looked pretty strong and not being mechanically inclined meant that he didn’t know how to get them off.

He got up and began to pace, he couldn’t help it, sitting wasn’t really comfortable and he was extremely nervous. He kept his elbows in and his wrists out as he walked. He decided to check his sister’s door, but it was locked up tightly. He then thought about going into his Mom’s room to get something to wipe the shit off of his face, but he just didn’t want to violate her space. She had never said that they couldn’t go into her room, but it was HER room. On top of that, what would Stacy and the ‘Goth Sisters’ do if they didn’t find him looking just as they left him. No he could wait and hope Stacy got home before his mother did.

Tony didn’t realize it, but he was getting very good walking on the stilts he had on. He learned how to take comfortable feminine strides, that weren’t mincing, without falling, but his strides were much shorter than his strides as a boy. He had to sit down again as his feet were hurting. “How did girls wear these things?” He asked himself. He found he could sit if he sat very straight and kept his knees together. He moaned to himself that things couldn’t get any worse.

He was wrong, he found out, ten minutes later.

He was sitting there moaning about things, he tried to hang his head, but that wasn’t comfortable. Tears flowed slowly down his cheeks, but he stopped them. He wasn’t going to give Stacy the pleasure of knowing that she had gotten to him. He only wished that he could get comfortable.

He had just steeled himself again, when there came a loud knocking on the door and Amanda Harper burst into their home.

“Stacy! Tony! I need help,” she said, as she came to the living room.

She saw Stacy, no that was Tony sitting there. Her breath caught as she saw him. “Stacy I really need your help,” she said. “Frank had a heart attack and is headed to Mercy General Hospital. I need you to stay with the kids till I can get someone to look after them,” she shouted crying, “He may be dying.”

She knew he wasn’t Stacy, but she didn’t want to embarrass him and she had to get to the hospital.

Tony knew girls didn’t go anywhere without a purse and things so he said, “Let me get my purse, phone and keys and I will be right over.”

Stacy ran back to her home to get her things and Tony ran into his Mom’s room and grabbed one of her go purses. Renee kept several purses that she called her go purses. They were all stocked with the same things so she only needed to grab one, put her wallet and keys in it and go. He got one in black and put his phone and keys in it, before running over to the Harper’s.

Amanda smiled as she saw Tony running to her house. He looked so much like a girl now and he had an incredibly small waist. For the life of her she couldn’t figure out why he was decked out like that worthless sister of his, but she was glad he would be watching her kids rather than Stacy.

“Thank you Stacy, you are a God send, please take care of Janet and Tim, call your Mom when you can and tell her. I need to go.” Amanda said kissing his cheek.

Tony shouted at Mrs. Harper, as she ran out the door, “Be careful, Amanda, don’t kill yourself driving.”

It was well known in the neighborhood that Mrs. Harper was a haphazard driver at times. Balancing texting, makeup and drinking coffee as she drove. Today she was a basket case as she backed out her Subaru SUV.

Tony just watched her drive away after she relocated the trash can that was at the curb into the street. He turned as he felt the hem of his dress being tugged, to see six year-old Janet standing there.

Janet was looking up at Tony and had a strange look in her eyes, “You’re not Stacy are you? You’re Tony. Why are you wearing a dress?”

“I have a rotten sister, that’s why. Please don’t tell anybody,” Tony cried, “Everybody would kill me if they found out.”

“I like you Tony,” Janet said, “I don’t like Stacy. My dad may not be coming home, I heard my mommy say. He may die.” The little girl burst in tears and held her arms out to Tony, to be picked up.

Tony’s heart broke and he picked up the girl. He then went looking for little Timmy. Three year old Timmy was sitting on the floor of the living room playing with his trucks, without a care in the world. Tony sat and cradled Janet to him and shed some tears for the little girl in his arms.

He hated what he was about to do, but he had to. He got his cell phone and called his mom.

“Hi Tony,” Renee said, “Whasup?”

“Mom, Frank Harper had a heart attack and is at Mercy General.”

“Oh, my, God. Where is Amanda?”

“On her way to the hospital.”

“Where are her kids?”

“I am with them right now, in their place.”

“Where is Stacy?”

“Mom, I need you to come over here now. I need help!”

“l need to go be with Amanda.”

“Mom, Amanda thought I was Stacy! I need you here for a few minutes at least Mom, Please. I need to take a leak.”

“Well go to the bathroom.”

“I can’t Mom; I am all locked up down there.” He whispered.

“Ok, I will be there in about ten minutes. Just hold on.”

Renee wanted to seriously kill her daughter, as she locked up the Realty Office and got in her car. How did she raise such a sweet son and such a rotten daughter?

Renee got to the Harper’s place in fifteen minutes and after she saw Tony, she had to stifle a curse, “Stacy is so going to be in trouble when I get my hands on her. Tony come to the hall bathroom with me and I will see what I can do.”

She stood behind her son and inspected the lock on the dress. It was a very good lock.

“Mom, hurry, I need to pee, so bad.”

Renee lifted the skirt and saw the cheap locks on the thong, “I think I can get the panty off of you.”

She pulled a bobby pin out of her hair and scraped the soft tips off with her teeth. She was just beginning to pick the lock, when Tony’s bladder let loose. He began bawling.

“I am going to kill that girl.” Amanda thought.

She worked the locks for the thong loose. She couldn’t get the rest. She had Tony sit and finish relieving himself as she cleaned up the floor and then she cleaned up her son. She couldn’t get the heels off, but she did cut the stockings off and cleaned the shoes of urine as best she could. She took her purse; her son had brought and opened it. In a zip lock bag she took out a pair of panties and helped Tony on with them. She took several makeup wipes and cleaned off his face. He looked so out of place then.

“Could you stand some more makeup for a while?”

“I guess, just as long as my face isn’t as ugly as Stacy made me.” Tony then gave his Mom a rundown on how he ended up like this, as she worked to make his face up like a real teenage girl. She spritzed him with a little perfume to cover what smell was left.

“Tony, I need to go be with Amanda, will you be ok here with the kids?”

“Yes Mom. I will be ok. Go!”

Renee carried the things she had to the Harper’s wash room and began the load. She threw that damned thong in the trash cleaned herself up and made the kids something to eat and then hurried out the door saying, “Don’t let your sister see you, till I see her. Stay here don’t go home Tony, lock the doors behind me.”

After the kids ate Janet pulled Tony and Timmy back into the living room. Tony sat and Janet crawled back into his lap.

“You’re pretty now Tony. I like you much better like this.”

She clung to him fiercely and fell asleep in his arms.

About an hour later a car made a skidding stop in front of the Harper’s Place. A teenage girl got out and the car roared off. The girl ran up to the door and knocked loudly. Tony stood with Janet in his arms and went to the door. He saw it wasn’t one of the ‘Goth Sisters’ and opened the door. It was a girl about as tall as he was right now and maybe sixteen or seventeen.

Janet saw the teen and brightened up, she almost shouted, “Aunt Emma,” and reached out with both arms nearly toppling Tony.

Emily smiled brightly and took Janet from Tony, “Ah there is my favorite niece. Hi I am Emily West.”

“Hi I am Tony Green come on in.”

“Emma this is Tony. She isn’t really a girl; she has a mean sister who dressed her like this. She is nicer than her sister.”

“Janet!” Tony said and then he started crying.

Emily didn’t know what was going on but she got everyone inside and locked the door.

“Janet go play with Timmy for a few minutes. Let me talk with Tony.”

“Ok”

Emily took Tony into the kitchen and started a pot of tea.

“Tell about what you know about Uncle Frank and then about your predicament.”

He cried as he told her his tale.

Emily was mesmerized as Tony talked. She hugged and tried to comfort the boy. His responses sounded so much like a girl. Even she wanted to protect him. When he finished she said, “We need to get back to the kids, are you going to be alright.”

Tony nodded weakly.

Emily and Tony sat side by side on the couch. Janet crawled up in Tony’s lap and Timmy in Emily’s lap.

Waiting for news is so hard when things are as they were. Emily worried about her brother-in-law and Tony worried about everything. It was about six in the evening when a car pulled up to the Green’s home.

“Shit, it’s my sister,” Tony said. “Mom told me not to let my sister near me till she saw her.” The girls came out of the house and began searching fanning out.

“Shit, shit, shit, one of my sisters’ friends is coming here. I need to hide. Janet don’t say a thing about me, please.”

“Go into the bathroom and lock the door Tony,” Emily said as there was a pounding at the door. “Take the kids with you.”

Tony took Janet and Timmy and headed to the bathroom.

Emily opened the door and said, “Hello, can I help you?”

“I am looking for Tony, Stacy’s wimp assed brother. He is so gay he was wearing a dress. Have you seen him?”

“No, I haven’t seen him and if you could not be so rude, I would appreciate it.”

“Whatever, if you see his ass tell him he is a goner. He ain’t going to be able to live in this town.”

The girl stomped off and headed back to the Green’s home. Emily watched the girls for a minute before she shut and locked the door and armed the security system. From the family room she continued to observe through the gauzy curtains.

She then went to the downstairs bathroom and knocked lightly on the door. “Tony the girl who came here left but they still seem to be searching for you, stay in there with the kids, I will keep watch out here. Ok?”

“Ok,”

Emily sat on the couch and watched. The girls were arguing amongst themselves for several minutes, they then pulled out their phones and began texting. A phone rang in a purse next to her. It wasn’t hers but she dug it out and saw that the phone had an email. She made a couple of touches and saw a video of Tony being made up. Her blood began to boil. She was startled when the phone rang. She answered it, “Hello.”

“Hello is Tony there?”

“Who is this?”

“I am Renee Green, Tony’s Mom. I am at the hospital with Amanda Harper. Who are you?”

“I am Amanda’s sister, Emily West. Tony is in the bathroom with the kids. She was scared when some girls showed up?”

“Oh thank god. Is he alright?”

“Yeah for the time being. She told me about everything.”

“He didn’t see the video did he?”

“No she didn’t. I picked up the phone.”

“Good don’t show it to him. If my daughter or her friends show back up at the Harper’s place, call the police.”

“How is Frank doing?”

“The Doctors list him as in guarded condition, but they are hopeful. The next few hours are important. Please take care of my Baby.”

“Don’t worry about Tony I got her. You take care of my sis. We are locked down and the security system is armed.”

“Good! I will talk with you later.”

They hung up and Emily double checked all the doors and windows on the ground floor. She had to lower the garage door her sister left up, before she joined Tony and the kids.

“Tony you get Timmy ready for bed and I will get Janet ready.”

“No I want Tony to help me,” Janet said.

“Alright, we will do it your way Janet. Bring her to Amanda’s room after she gets dressed Tony. We will all sleep there.”

They split up and Tony helped Janet get ready for bed. When they met up in the master bed room the two small kids laid down together on the bed and were shortly asleep.

“Tony would you like to get out of that dress and those shoes. Franks stuff won’t fit you, but I am sure my sister wouldn’t mind you wearing one of her nightgowns.”

“Can’t everything is padlocked.”

She saw the padlocks on the shoes, but checked the lock on the dress, “Are you wearing a corset?” She asked after feeling his sides.

“Yes and that is padlocked too.”

“You stay here with the kids; let me go see what I can do.”

Emily went down to the garage. She didn’t know what she was going to find, but there on the tool board was a pair of bolt cutters.

Back upstairs Emily helped Tony lay down on the floor. It was the only way she could figure out how to cut the padlocks on the shoes. Still it was hard. She opened the jaws of the cutter and put the hasp of the lock in them. She then had to brace one handle on the floor and lean on the other with all her weight. It took her ten minutes to cut the six locks on the shoes. She wished she could have been a guy for five minutes. Tony was in tears when Emily pulled the shoes off of his feet. He hugged her and kissed her cheek. Emily massaged his feet and had him purring. The lock at the top of the dresses zipper was a tougher nut to crack. It was harder for her to control the bolt cutters and she was careful not to hurt Tony. Emily was about to quit, when the hasp finally went snap.

Even unzipped it took a lot out of Emily to help peel the leather dress off of Tony. The dress just wanted to cling to him. She began to cry as she saw three more padlocks on the corset.

“Tony, I am so sorry. I’m just not strong enough to cut the last three padlocks off of you, without help.”

He had seen the effort she had put into getting him this far. He took Emily in his arms and gave her a big hug and kissed her cheek, “That’s ok, thank you for what you did for me.”

Emily went to her sister’s dresser and got two sleeping gowns and helped Tony put one on.

“Come with me; let’s soak those sore feet in some warm water.”

They went into the bathroom. Emily cleaned Tony’s face and had him sit on the side of the tub. She poured some bath salts and soothing oil into the tub and ran about six inches of water. She then sat next to Tony and held him while his feet soaked.

“Why are you being so nice to me?” Tony asked.

“Janet says you are a nice girl,” they both had a good giggle at that one. “I have liked you since I have been around you and I don’t like seeing anybody being treated as poorly as you have been treated, by your sister. You also helped my sister and her husband out when they were in a pinch.”

“Thank you.”

“No. I need to thank you Tony. I love my niece and nephew. Sit on the toilet I am going to take a bath.”

“I will wait for you in the bedroom.” Tony said, getting up.

“I said, be a good girl and SIT on the toilet. I told your Mom that I would watch out for you.”

Emily stood and undressed. She added some bubble bath to the tub and more hot water. Tony got an eyeful for a couple of seconds but then the water and the bubbles hid her charms. They both wore blushes though.

“Tell me about your sister Tony. Was she always this bad?”

“No not always, she was sort of a nice girl till she and Rebecca went Goth. I just left her alone when she got so strange.”

“What brought this to boil? I mean why did she do this to you?”

“Well Mom, grounded her. Her grades had fallen and she came home very late without calling, after midnight once and two-forty-five in the morning another time. Mom was furious.”

“I imagine so; Mom would kill me if I came home after midnight without calling.”

“Anyway Mom is a realtor and a big client called wanting to look at a couple of properties. The commission was just too big not to go in today.”

“I see. Ummmm this water feels so delicious.”

They talked for about twenty minutes before Emily pulled the plug and got up to dry off and dressed. Tony was still a little embarrassed about it but he liked that she trusted him to be a gentleman, at least sort of a gentleman. They went into the bedroom and to lay down with the kids.

It was one in the morning when Renee and Amanda came in her bedroom and found all the kids there on her bed asleep. Emily was spooned with Tony and Janet had a death grip on Tony’s arm.

“Ah they look so sweet there together, I hate to disturb them.”

Amanda had gotten Renee alone and they had talked about the circumstances of Tony’s strange appearance. Amanda had wondered if he was like some of those guys she had seen on daytime TV, you know those shock reality shows and those talking head shows. She could have seen Tony as one of those girls; he was so gentle and soft spoken. He could have easily fitted in as a girl, just not a girl like his sister. After she had learned the truth, she still had some doubts. He looked so cute in her satin sleep shirt.

“Then don’t. Let them sleep. I need to go confront my daughter and it isn’t going to be pretty. I will bring some clothes over for him when I can. He got the dress and shoes off, but I can tell he is still wearing the corset. He is going to want to get some relief soon.”

“Go take care of Stacy, Tony can stay where he is. I am sure Emily will take good care of him.”

Renee had a double shot of Scotch to calm her nerves before she went over to her own home.

Stacey was sitting on the couch in the family room fretting. The girls had really screwed the pooch, by mass texting the videos. She had fun dressing her creepy brother up and all that. She thought it was funny padlocking everything, it served him right. He was too much of a goody two shoes. She just wanted to have some fun with her friends, just like everybody else and this was the only way she knew to keep him from telling on her. She snickered as she thought about that leather and steel wire thong. There was nothing wrong with him having to wait for a few hours to go to the bathroom. And gosh he looked so good when they made him up. He almost looked human. She kinda wished that he had come with them. Goth rocked.

She really worried though when the girls kept her away for so long. Stacy couldn’t believe how pissed her friends were when he wasn’t here when they got back. Melanie having a flat tire didn’t help. But damn did they actually have to send out all those texts. Edited versions of it were already going viral on the internet. Damn was she in real trouble.

Renee unlocked and entered her home. It was two in the morning and she thinks she came up with part of a plan. The lights were on in the living room so she looked in there first and saw Stacy.

Stacy got up and started to talk.

“Sit down lady and shut the F*** up.”

Stacy’s backside slammed straight down.

“You have five minutes to tell me why I shouldn’t call the police and have you and your friends arrested for assaulting your brother. I have spent all afternoon and evening at the hospital. It was touch and go at times, he almost didn’t make it.”

Stacy became frantic. She could see herself spending the next seven years in Juvie, “Tony is in the hospital?” She exclaimed.

“No not Tony, Frank Harper is in the hospital. Your kind sweet brother spent the last 18 hours babysitting Amanda’s children. On top of being humiliated by you and your friends. If that wasn’t enough, Tony and I may have to leave this town and find somewhere where we aren’t recognized. You have ruined any hopes of a decent childhood here for him and my lively hood that helped support you and your thugs is shot down the drain. Tony and I will change our names and just have to move away from here.”

Stacy was crying, “What about me momma?”

“What about you? You know we got him out of that dress and shoes, but he is still wearing that bloody corset. I think I should lock you into it and that DAMN thong and see how you like it. But I can’t do that. I am a human being and I COULD NOT DO THAT! To another human being. I guess we can find a home for you somewhere. That is if you don’t spend the rest of your childhood in Juvenile Detention.”

“But Mom.”

“No butts about it you may not be arrested tonight, but you will most certainly be spending some time in court, young lady. The worst part is for the production and dispensing of child pornography. You may wind up as a registered sex offender with all of your girlfriends. You all sent out all those damn videos.”

“That wasn’t my fault momma. Rachel told the girls to do it when we couldn’t find Tony. We thought he had given us up. We told him to stay home. It’s his fault for not being here.”

“How dare you try to put this on your dear courageous brother. He spent all afternoon protecting Amanda’s children while she was worried about whether her husband Frank would live or die. He didn’t worry about how he was dressed when Amanda asked him to watch her babies.”

“But Mom, you have always favored him. The older I get the more you restrict me. You hate my friends, force me to stay home. You are always down on me on how I am dressed. I just wanna be me and that has never been good enough for you.”

“If I have favored him, it’s because he isn’t getting into trouble. He has been a good child. I might have made a few mistakes with you, but it was only because I wanted more from you, than you seem willing to give. Stacy you put your brother at risk with this stunt and I am not sure whether we can live it down in this city. Don’t worry I am not going to abandon you. You are my daughter. You might have to pay the piper though we are going to hire you an attorney and have a talk with the District Attorney on Monday and with whom you will be very explicit with.”

“Why I didn’t do anything wrong, Mom?”

“Stacy haven’t you been listening. Assault, child pornography, reckless endangerment, I can’t list all the things you may have done wrong.”

“What child porn, all we did was dress him up as a girl? I didn’t do any of those things.”

“You stripped him naked; he was naked for much of the video and then dressed in a sexually provocative manner. Then pictures and video of what you girls did was sent out all over town. You did many of those things and where others may have acted on their own; you were an accessory to the fact in many of them. Now I want the keys to that corset.”

“I don’t have the keys, it belongs to Sandy, along with the dress and shoes.”

“Then I shall have to cut it off. I am not waiting till you get your friends together to set him free.”

“Mom those locks are worth like two hundred dollars apiece, parts of them are gold layered. The dress, corset and shoes were like nineteen hundred dollars.”

“Not my problem. I care about your brother Tony and believe it or not,” Renee said with quiet tension in her straining voice, “I STILL CARE ABOUT YOU. Your friends will never get those things back. I am going to free him now. YOU WILL SIT RIGHT THERE YOUNG LADY, TILL I GET BACK!”

Renee had not shouted those last words, but they were made of steel. Stacy felt the force of those last words and nearly peed her panties.

Tony woke to the sounds of the shower going, he saw that Emily, Janet and Timmy were still with him so only Amanda or some other relative could be here. He freed himself from Janet’s death grip. She just rolled over and held her little brother. He then tried to sit up.

Emily woke as Tony slid off the foot of the bed. She watched him move, standing on the balls of his feet like a girl, to the window facing the street.

“My sister must be home,” Emily said, sleepily.

“I think Mrs. Harper is in the shower. I see my Mom’s car in the driveway. My sister is probably home, I need to get there.”

Emily giggled a little giggle as she looked at Tony, “You don’t have any clothes, your Mom is probably going to bring you some. You can’t go over there wearing that nighty.”

“Then I will put on that dress and those shoes, to get home.”

Emily had gotten up and was standing just behind Tony. She gripped his shoulders and turned him around till he was facing her. She leaned forward till her mouth was just inches from his ear and said, “Like hell you will Tony. Not after all the work I put into getting you out of those hellish things. Those things are for people that aren’t like you.”

“But I feel that I have got to be there. My sister needs me.”

“You mean after your sister did all those mean things to you, you still care about her?”

“I was pissed angry and humiliated. Yes, I wanted to hurt her too… but she is my sister. She didn’t use to be this way.”

“And you are willing to get dressed up as a girl again to go help your sister?”

Tony gave an emphatic, “YES!”

“Tony Green you are one strange boy. I wish that you were a few years older. Well if my sister is here maybe my luggage is here to. Let’s look. All I brought was skirts, blouses and a couple of dresses. My things should fit you if you like.”

Emily stuck her head in the bathroom door and talked with her sister for a few seconds and then led Tony downstairs. Her things were by the doorway. They pulled the bags into the living room and Emily went through them piking some things out.

“I am sorry Tony; I like to wear pretty sexy things. I guess you could call me a girly girl. That is all I brought. If you are determined to go through with this, then do you think you could wear these things,” she said handing him a stack of clothes.

Without looking he said, “Yes.”

Emily helped him take off the sleep shirt. Then she helped him with a lace camisole, “I want you to wear this camisole. It will keep that blasted corset from being seen through your blouse.”

“OK”

Emily then helped him with the blouse and then had him sit so she could help him put on a pair of pantyhose.

“Why the pantyhose, Emily?”

“You want to show your sister, that she didn’t win right? That you are still a better person, right?”

“Well sorta.”

“Well she dressed you as a slutty girl; show her that you can make a better girl than she is.”

Emily finished dressing Tony. He was now dressed in a white ruffled front long sleeve silk blouse, a black mohair jacket and skirt and black sling-back pumps with a three inch heel. Emily also got dressed and Tony inquired about that.

“If you think you are going over there by yourself, think again. Now let’s fix our faces.”

Emily made quick work with the makeup. Nothing more than any teen girl needs and her mother would approve of, just a little foundation, powder, lipstick and mascara. Lastly she brushed Tony’s hair out; Emily was a little amazed at the amount of curl Tony retained.

“Tony forgive me for saying this, I really love your hair. It seems to retain curls well. I wish I could trade with you.”

“I love your hair too Emily, Mom and sis are the same way. It curls as it dries; I sometimes have to use Mom’s flat iron to straighten it out. It didn’t help that the girls used a curling gel and curling irons.”

“If you don’t like it curly, cut it.”

Tony made a cross with his two index fingers, “I haven’t had it cut in three years, except when Mom insists on trimming the split ends. My hair is the one rebellious thing I do. Mom would love my hair to be really short.”

Tony and Emily left the Harper home and headed across the street. The front door opened just as the pair reached the two steps up to the doorstep. Renee, holding some of Tony’s clothes, seemed shocked to see two visitors she didn’t know at this time in the morning, “Yes can I help, oh my god is that… Tony come on inside. Hello I am Renee Green and you are? You are Amanda’s sister?”

“Yes I am Emily West, Amanda’s prettiest sister.” Emily said posing for Renee.

“Please come in. Tony, where did you get those clothes?”

“Do I look bad,” Tony said looking himself over.

“No of course not, you look quite lovely, very pretty in fact, but why?”

“Mrs. Green, Tony wanted to be here when you confronted, Stacy. I told him he didn’t have any clothes yet. He still insisted on coming over here. I told him I had some clothes that might fit, but… you can see what I have and I insisted that if he was in for a penny he should be in for a pound. I hoped to dissuade him, but he still insisted.”

“Yeah if sis is still up I would like to talk to her,” Tony said. “I was very angry with her, I wanted to hurt her and her friends, but I have cooled down a little. I would like to tell her how I feel right now.”

Renee led them into the family room. Stacy jumped up, when they came in. She gave a questioned look at Emily, but we she recognized her brother, she almost cracked up laughing.

“STACY! That is your brother, you won’t laugh at him. His condition is your doing,” and exasperated Renee said. “Your brother is a better person, than I could hope for.”

“Sis, I was mad at you. I was fuming. I don’t know what I did to you to make you hate me so, but I am sorry. I am still mad, but I don’t hate you. I just want to know why you did that to me?”

“It was the only way I could assure your silence Tony. If I had gone out without something on you, you would have called Mom about me as soon as I left. I just wanted to get out of the house. I felt like I was in jail.”

“You may still wind up in a real jail Stacy, what you did was wrong,” Renee added.

“I still say I did nothing wrong.”

“So assaulting me is doing nothing wrong. If I had stripped all your clothes off, you would have cried rape. So what is the difference?”

“And don’t forget the video.” Renee said. Almost regretting having opened her mouth.

“What video?” Tony asked.

“The video that the girls took of them doing this to you Tony,” Emily said. “They sent it out.”

Tony collapsed to the floor crying, “Tell me she didn’t do that, Mom. I can’t believe she did that, Mom what are we going to do? I will be a laughing stock.”

Emily and Renee knelt next to Tony and tried to comfort the child.

“What’s the big deal, you’re just a kid? You sit with the nerds at elementary school. You’ll fit right in.”

“Stacy I can’t believe how cruel you are,” Emily said. “Being a Goth you should know how students that are different are treated by others; Goth’s are treated poorly by many clicks at my school. Boys that are dressed as girls, or who are perceived as feminine are often terrorized, beaten, raped and killed.”

“Stacy I am tired of this, just go to your room. I am going to figure out how to free your brother,” an exasperated Renee said. “Emily, how did you get the shoes and dress off?”

“Bolt cutters.”

“I know I got a pair of those in the garage,” Renee said.

“Oh my gosh, those locks were expensive, It’s going to cost you for that?” Stacy said.

“STACY, go to your room and DON’T YOU COME OUT! I don’t want to hear any more from you tonight. GO!!!”

Stacy stomped off to her room and Renee headed to her garage. Emily helped Tony take off his blouse. It took both Emily and Renee to cut the remaining three locks off the corset. Then Renee just let off a couple of inches slack on the corset.

“You’ve been in that corset for so long I just don’t want to take it off all the sudden. It looks like they took you down from a thirty inch waist to almost twenty-two inches. You might pass out if we took it off all the sudden,”

Tony smiled as he could take a deeper breath and couldn’t wait to get it off. It looked funny as he dug in the cups pulling stuff out.

“Would you think I was strange if I said that I made that leather dress look good?”

Renee’s jaw almost hit the floor, “Well no son, I thought you looked good but a little mature for a twelve year old.”

“It was pretty bad Tony, but you made a pretty girl.” Emily said. “You don’t want to dress as a girl all the time do you?”

“Oh NO! At least I don’t think so. I don’t know, I am so confused. I know I don’t like Goth. I won’t have any friends, people will hate me. Nobody will like me.”

“I like you a lot Tony, I don’t hate you. I think you are kind of special,” Emily said hugging him.

“Listen to her, we may have to move, but you will find out who your real friends are, because of this. Let me loosen the corset a bit more. Then Emily can you take Tony back across the street. I don’t want him here tonight, in case Stacy’s friends come back.”

Emily helped Tony with the blouse and then he went to his room and grabbed a handful of clothes, before going back to the Harper’s. Renee went to her closet pulled down the Glock 19, cleared the weapon, checked the chamber, checked the action, reinserted the magazine and then chambered a round. She would stay here with Stacy till Monday. Tony would stay at the Harper’s.

“Nobody would do anything to her baby again,” she thought.

Renee went to sleep in her Lazy Boy recliner in the family room.

At the Harper’s Emily started to remove the corset in the guest bedroom, but Tony stopped her as he began to feel a little light headed. Emily had loosened him to about twenty six inches. The corset seemed absolutely loose. She got him into the night gown he had worn and into bed. She then changed and crawled into bed behind him.

Sunday Emily stayed with Tony and the kids. Amanda went back to the hospital and relieved her Mom and Dad. Frank’s Mom and Dad made it there before Frank headed for triple bypass surgery.

Janet was a little disappointed to see the boy Tony in the morning. “I liked you better as a girl Tony, but I still like you. Girls Rock, boys are kind of icky. Cept for you.”

Tony laughed a bit and then whispered in Janet’s ear, so she would be the only one to hear, “Let me tell you a secret, I liked being a girl for a little while for you and Timmy, but don’t tell anyone ok?”

She hugged and whispered back a little less carefully, “Ok, but can you be a girl for me again sometime?”

“Maybe sometime, but it will have to be a secret.”

Frank survived surgery and did well, much to Amanda’s relief. He went to rehab for several weeks and then came home. Emily and Tony were together for almost two weeks as they stayed with the kids so Amanda could spend as much time with Frank as possible. Tony dressed up a couple of times for Janet and Emily.

Renee took Stacy to an attorney and then to the DA’s office. The DA rounded up the five girls and took statements from everyone including Tony. The DA talked to the US Attorney for their area. He wanted to charge them for dissemination of child porn. They were hot about other teens taking locker room pictures and emailing them, but he let them plead to state charges of 1st degree misdemeanor sexual battery.

As part of their plea deal, the girls spent two weeks in Juvie, couldn’t own or have unsupervised access to a computer, cameras, cell phones with cameras, smartphones, tablets, laptops or any video equipment, till they were twenty one. Each one of them had to pay Tony Green twenty thousand in restitution and probation expenses. The court gave them deferred adjudication, if they successfully completed their probation they could petition the court to have their record expunged on their twenty first birthdays. If they failed to complete probation they would also face federal charges.

Tony stayed Tony for the most part and kept in contact with Emily. School was and wasn’t a disaster. He had a rough few months at the start, but things evened out with time as several handfuls of friends supported him. Stacy was sorry she got caught, she completed her probation and said all the right things to the judge, but in her heart she never believed she had done wrong. She couldn’t wait till the courts allowed her to leave home when she turned twenty one. She was nicer than she was, but could still be a bitch.

Emily started dating Tony when he turned eighteen and later married him. He never completely gave up cross dressing, but he also liked being a boy. He wore some interesting things under his Tux and later on his honeymoon. Stacy was invited to the wedding, but politely refused to attend.

The end

up
274 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yay! ^_^

Extravagance's picture

Crossdressing (of their own free will) boys FTW! ^_^

*HuggleSnugglePurrLickyourface* <3

Catfolk Pride.PNG

double yay!

crossdressing boys who find understanding girls! Double Yay!

DogSig.png

Too true. I owe important

Brooke Erickson's picture

Too true. I owe important parts of my wardrobe to a female friend who "donated" a few things that were too big for her. And she got a couple things that were a bit small on me.

Though I do regret giving her that one stretch velvet black dress. It was only appropriate for limited venues, but in them it was great. :-)

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Swap the trigger for the

Swap the trigger for the event from 'girl wants to be a bitch' to 'fun but a bit evil' and I think the event would be a pile o fun. :)

Excellent short story Paula

Your test readers for this were a lucky lot.

I have test read a few of yours before and this maintains your high level of quality.

About the only thing *I* would have done if *I* was the mother would be to disinherit the daughter and maybe kick her out and let social services deal with the twisted child.

Certainly her *polite* refusal to attend her brother's wedding is proof she should never get a dime of inheritance.

Sad and sweet at the same time. He found true, lasting love. His sister only learned to lie better and delude herself.

Like so many of your tales bitter sweet but then so often is life.

Bravo!

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Thank you Paula,

An excellent,entertaining story and the only thing that I can say
about the sister is----once a bitch,always a bitch and she showed
this to be the case by not coming to her brothers wedding.

ALISON

Great fun, Paula!

... but one question HOW did all that get done in the first HALF HOUR!!!!

They drug him to Stacy’s room and stripped off his clothes before stuffing him into a black leather over the bust corset, whose cups were filled with birdseed bags and silicone, which they padlocked on him, a leather thong panty that was padlocked in three places to the corset, black opaque spandex stockings, 5 inch stiletto platform T-strap heels that had three padlocks each, a spiked leather dog collar that was padlocked and a very tight black leather dress whose zipper was padlocked at the collar. His curly black shoulder length hair was curled, sprayed with purple highlights and bangs cut. Long wear makeup that couldn’t be easily washed off was troweled on, false eyelashes glued on; long thick fake fingernails glued on and painted black. His ears had been pierced several times with 6 inch long black feather and metal dangles, shiny hoops and jeweled studs attached securely somehow.

I mean, c'mon.... forty minutes minimum!!!! :) Ginger

FreeDictionary:

Andrea Lena's picture

pre·dic·a·ment (pr -d k -m nt). n. 1. A situation, especially an unpleasant, troublesome, or trying one, from which extrication is difficult. See Usage Note at dilemma ...

I'm wondering if I was Tony would I actually have wanted 'extrication' from the above described scenario? I guess if it was voluntary, probably not? Either way, the occasional visit to Gothville by Emily and Tony seems like a nice situation. Thanks for this story, Paula!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Tony's Predicament

Stacy is the real loser because she can't admit she as wrong.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I Find It Hard

joannebarbarella's picture

Five older girls brutally violated Tony and forcibly dressed him in submissive style female clothing, including locks which prevented him from relieving himself. While the feelings of four of the girls are not specifically given his sister not only showed no remorse but simply refused to acknowledge that they had done anything wrong to Tony.

Regardless of the fact that he actually came to like aspects of what had been done to him, he was in effect raped. His sister never admitted any guilt for what she and her friends had done. They got off far too lightly. If boys had done that to a girl it wouldn't have been two weeks in juvie, it would have been two years or more,

Joanne

Actually, under federal law,

Brooke Erickson's picture

Actually, under federal law, they'd get 10 years just for the child porn. And $10k fines.

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Those girls

remind me of my own sister! My sister was cruel just like Tony's sister was only she had not gone quite as far as my sister had thankfully. I think the only reason was was that she couldn't afford such items as Tony's sister used.

She was a black mailing bitch though through and through! Not to mention a thief and a liar! To this day she dresses like a slut and expects people to respect her,sigh!

The last straw though was when my mother was dying my birth bitch sister did not once come to visit Mom until Mom only had possibly less than a week of life left so she was disowned as daughter and sister!

Why are people so damned cruel?

Vivien

The U.S. Attorney for the district in which the crime took place

defers prosecution to the state, only on charges that carry heavy sentences. There are some exceptions. First degree sexual assault is not a misdemeanor, it is felony rape in most states that I know. What Stacy and her friends could really be charged with is fourth degree sexual assault, dissemination of child pornography, incest, and a long list of other charges.

The criminality of the intent is worded in the complaint as, "the defendant(s) did, with knowledge and forethought, and without the permission of the victim, undress him and place him in restrictive female clothing, on which the defendant(s) placed chains and padlocks preventing the victim from taking said female clothing off." Then, there is a little phrase just before the signature of the arresting officer where it says, "Dated this___day of_____A.D. 2012 and prays that the defendant(s) may be arrested and dealt with according to law"

Stacy being 16 could and would be charged as an adult after being waived to adult court by the Children's Court judge. She would be sent to a reformatory for girls and on her 21st birthday, would be transferred to the state prison for women.

It was a good story and very dramatic, but there was way too much leniency by the District Attorney and the U.S. Attorney for these very serious crimes. Understand, that in today's society there is 0 tolerance for dissemination of child pornography. Because of that 0 tolerance, the prosecutors want to make examples of anybody old enough to be tried as an adult. If Stacy would have been 12, and not living in a southern state, she would have been placed in a residential treatment center for girls. In the southern states, they put 12 years olds on chain gangs.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

You missed a few

A couple of items. First off, the girls would be hit with manufacturing child pornography and possession of child pornography, as well as disseminating child pornography.

Then it would be aggravated sexual assault (the laws in my state consider rape or attempted rape differently from sexual assault), and kidnapping. This could even be booted up to sexually trafficking a minor. And the judge could require that the various sentences be run consecutively instead of concurrently. They could end up sentenced to 40 - 50 years and serve at least 50% of that time, with parole for the remaining time. That means if they screw up their parole could be revoked and they'd be sent back to prison for the balance of their sentences.

Oh, and of course they'd be required to register as Level Three Sex Offenders. That means 'Fat Chance In He||' of getting jobs after they got out.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Still love this story

though Stacy and the rest got off too easy

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

criminal intent

jennifer breanna's picture

Oddly enough in Canada children under 12 are not considered to be have criminal intentions, and will not be charged criminally. But what she did to her brother is definitely criminal, and sexual assault, some people are so self centered its hard to believe. I think they call it sociopathic. Other people just aren't really real to them. I mean humiliating him like that he almost committed suicide before the Greene's called him over to look after the kids. Then it would have been Manslaughter if the DA was feeling generous.

Ending seamed rushed

Samantha Heart's picture

You did Stacy, but what about the others & their court case in all of this?

Love Samantha Renée Heart.