What a good boy...Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

What a good boy...Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Sigh…

Fucking assholes.

Or really kind of rather bitches and assholes because I’m not really all that sure that the guys that are doing this have the balls to go and buy all of these feminine hygiene products landing all over the floor from me opening my locker.

It’s been two weeks since I’ve been back to school. I pretty much got to spend my summer in recovery but that didn’t suck so much and Dad took us to Vancouver and my first trip to the sea. I kinda got a better grip on myself and my situation out there though Mom…Oh god…Do girls go through the massive embarrassment with the tampon thing that I had with Mom and her interest in my dilation. Sigh.. and wanting to talk about it the whole hygiene issues then getting me to try on bikini bottoms when they were freaking me out.

But I came back got settled in and back to my old school the first two days was whispers and not knowing what to do with then the hazing and teasing me and apparently it’s still funny.

I start picking them up and I take out a big zip lock baggy and put them inside. There’s catcalls from some oh the moron section of the general populace and slurs. But honestly getting called fag and hearing that’s it bitch bend over doesn’t bother me that much any more.

One I was expecting it and in the three months that I was out of classes and stuff I was getting it all anyway out on the street when I would go to the places that I used to go or just when ever they could get away with stuff.

But it doesn’t bother me that much on the scale of weird stuff that’s happened since it’s pretty low.

They had to go in and take my last testicle; the doctors were worried about complications.

That was it for that.

Two of my friends that never deserted me Corey and Sonny and me had a funeral for my stuff. I know what could be was reworked but it was the thought behind it.

We buried the removed bit they had given me. Yeah I hand to ask for it…well we buried it out in the woods.

Farewell Hung-Solo, you will be missed.

And as strange as it was being like this the guys didn’t get too weird with me except for like the first week or so after I was healed. I lost track of the “Can we see it’s.”

The first hundred answers were. “Hell no!”

Then it was a Charlie-horse punch every time they asked after that.

Dilation…is just plain strange and freaky and yet something that I’ve had to get used to.

Oh…I had a thought about that. If I have to regularly do that to stay healthy then isn’t this my version of needing to use tampons and the whole period thing?

I might be totally wrong here but I’m drawing a parallel.

I’ve been thinking a lot about that since I came back to school. I have to use the girl’s facilities.

Well not have to but absolutely no way the school or the school board was going to let me use the boy’s rooms. And I refuse to be completely singled out by using the staff washrooms and I’m not disabled so I’m not using those either.

Mom sort of see’s that as a good sign…sigh…she really sometimes still is hung up on me being a daughter or something…because it’ll “be easier.” Not if I’m not a girl.

She gets it but I still don’t think she’s over any of it, she can‘t have any more kids and her only boy well…and she never got to have a little girl. I think she’s in mourning the stuff she lost wen I lost my y’know…but se loves me. I get that but mom’s one of those academic types that live in her head all the time or when she’s not in her computer. She doesn’t ignore me…it’s just.

Honestly…when I have had time to really look at her. I think she’s got something like Aspergers or something…I’ve seen how Dad sort of takes care of us and it might explain why she’s kind of mono-focused. I’ve met a lot of people that have stuff like that going on like that and maybe knowing them and going through all of this has me looking at some stuff differently.

She really lost her mind when I was well enough I came home with a used bike.

Like the bike was what did this to me. It took dad several days to calm her down to where she’d trust me out on my own on my own two wheels.

But at least she’s consistent. She freaked out when I used my birthday money to buy a decent skate board and still has minor little spazzes when I come home hurt. And I’m changing too. The stuff they said would happen is started and my skin and stuff. I’m not going to need to really shave my face. I got rid of my body hair and stuff…I’m not seeing myself as hairy…I just can’t not with a my new equipment…but while not wanting to be a hulking thug type I’m not taking hormones either. I bike and board…I have a bowflex dad and I got for the house at a yard sale. And I’m getting ab’s…I dunno…I just have it going on that if I can get a girlfriend then I want a trail of ab’s leading down to y’know.

………………………………..Oh there’s a training bra in the stuff this time and those dollar store bra bandage things that come rolled up. Well they’re getting a bit more original.

I head into the girls bathroom and take out a marker and tape and tape the bad to the wall and write on the bag. “These things are expensive, but their unopened and still good so why don’t you let them get an early start on buying your tampons.”

I hear a giggle behind me and it’s Gwen Archer. She’s one of the most popular girls in school. Gwen had developed early like into the B’s by the time she was like twelve and she’s a girl jock…not a cheerleader but on the basketball team and she plays as goalie of the girl’s soccer team and she has a rocking body…oh…I feel so funny down south.

“Hey…” she says.

“Hey.” I say back.

“That’s funny, and pretty cool.”

“Oh…uhm...thank you?”

“Maybe I’ll see you around later.”

“Uhm okay…”

She smiles and she sashays and sway’s away and I’m stunned and I’m hard…well it kind of feels like that but if like my boner was kind of imbedded into me?

Which I guess it is.

I’m still trying to get over the fact that she even spoke to me. I mean she’s like a double threat hot-girl and girl jock.

She talked to me and I feel…I actually am feeling something…that’s a huge relief actually even if it’s so strange.

Then my brain does that CD skip to all the stunned responses I gave her and the fact that I never even introduced myself.

“Oh Derp.”

up
225 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hung-Solo

he died fighting the good fight.
good chapter, lots of challenges ahead.
thanks

Lots of challenges to be sure:)

Tracy has huge things to face but their determined to face them.
*Hugs and Howls.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Yep definitely Derp.

He had no clue what to do.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey...A Proud Big Brother:)

Bailey Summers

Mmmmmmm.

Please sir, can I have more?

Draflow

More will be coming:)

*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Oh dear.

Extravagance's picture

Not a very smart move on his part, in not replacing his testosterone. It could give his mother ideas about feminization, and he's effectively condemned himself to early menopause. He won't be very sporty after his bones break from the osteoperosis that will inevitably occur as a result of not having any sex hormones...

Oh Bailey, had you planned this all along? We've had quite a dose of your darker (if not sadistic) side recently...
Not to imply that I don't like your sadism, but I was kinda hoping that our hero would be just that, and not a heroine. Surely it's not too late for reintroduction of testosterone, so he can man up again and prove to the world that what you have between your legs does not indicate what gender you are?
*Big kitty-cat eyes*

Catfolk Pride.PNG

No worries Extravagance:)

Tracy is on a supplement but he's still in the regulatory process while talking to his doctors. He wouldn't go that route to being female. I'm sorry that I never put that in the story.
*Huggle and scratches.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

OK, Fine

He doesn't have to get male levels of T and teen males do have T plus significant estrogen levels, but Cat-Tom-Ninja is right, he needs some sex hormones just so his body works properly. Why no hair? F2M's don't shave their legs...or heck, maybe some do but, not those trying to conform to a male stereotype. Those love, especially, facial hair so they pass better and chest hair to cover mastectomy scars.

I disagree on this point: >> I’ve been thinking a lot about that since I came back to school. I have to use the girl’s facilities. <<

Charley uses the boy's rooms. Maybe Tracy is not as macho as Charley, but he's still a boy! Genitals don't determine one's gender. If he wasn't mentally a girl before, he's not a girl now.
The surgery doesn't change his brain! Aside from his "blind hole" neovagina (no cervex, not connected to anything) he doesn't have any girl's organs. There is no reason for him not to still have an M on his ID.

Such as that is, the school board is making a mistake. I transitioned, had HRT, surgery, dressed properly and anyone not knowing me saw me as a womyn, but still, some gave me shit when I started using the lady's rooms at work. Tracy dresses and looks like a boy (right? isn't that what you've written?). I can't believe some girls and their parents aren't complaining about a boy in the girl's rooms. I can understand that he doesn't want to use faculty, nurse's or disabled toilettes, but girls' parents just wouldn't allow him to use the girl's rooms, so he would be pushed there, like it or not.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

It's not about those things for Tracy.

If you read my response then he's on a maintenance dose. He just can'y wrap his head around the body hair issue he's just not into.

And the big one...
While he's talked to and gotten advice from FTM's Tracy is NOT an FTM.
He does NOT have the same wants and traits.

And the bathroom issue.

Yeah he has a neo-vagina and that's exactly why the school board, the school and his parents don't want him using the bathroom with a bunch of guys. It's a fear of the parents and a really big liability issue.

*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

“Oh Derp.”

Elsbeth's picture

“Oh Derp.”, I agree. Thanks for another chapter. Enjoying the story as always, keep em coming.

*Hugs*

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Thank you Elsbeth!

I'm really glad that you're still liking this story:)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Thank you Bailey,

' for a story that is a bit deeper than some may realize.
I enjoy it and will read more.

ALISON

Thank you Alison:)

It means a lot that you're getting so much out of it.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

If I'm understanding

this, Tracy is on a journey. He doesn't quite know what he wants, just kinda vaguely the direction. As for the body hair, there are a lot of guys who don't care for it either.

I really do get the thing with Gwen. He was so surprised and taken flat footed by his reaction, he didn't know what to do.

Thanks Bailey for this story which takes a different path.

Hugs
Grover

You're getting this exactly Grover.

And yes as much as he really knows he doesn't want to be a girl there's the fact he's fifteen and there's a lot that he has no clue about. I'm really surprised though at the comments there's some projected assumptions of things that are almost as interesting as the story.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Eeeep

She said "Derp". :)

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

*AHEM*

Extravagance's picture

HE said "derp". >:(

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Thanks Ed:)

The unusual stuff is part of my genre.
*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Ummmm

Whether he likes it or not, he has to choose to have testosterone or estrogen in him sometime. Sadly our body doesn't take kindly to no hormones. YOu got to have one or the other.

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

As was mentioned Tracy is on a T-dosage....

that is still being balanced out. I just never put it in this chapter, I guess I'll have to be more careful. But Tracy while still wanting to be a guy can't see his body image now as a heavy built hairy guy with a neo-vag. It just freaks him out, and likely any girl he's ever going to be with.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Poetic licence, I know...

S.L.Hawke's picture

... and it does make for a funny "Farewell Hung-Solo" line... but just FYI, that body part funeral could never happen in Canada. Possibly down in the States... where I think the laws may be somewhat different... but not in Canada.

"Human Anatomical Waste" includes "any recognizable part of the human body, tissues, extracted teeth, hair, nail clippings, etc. which are not infectious, but exclude fluids." [Infectious, or potentially infectious, human anatomical waste is even more strictly regulated...]. While most non-medical people don't worry about things like nail clippings, baby teeth, etc, which might be removed at home in their daily life... regulatory bodies tend to get much more sticky for anything removed by a health professional. And as you might guess, Tracy's testicle most definitely falls into the "human anatomical waste" category... and would have to be removed by a surgeon in a licensed surgical suite.

Shrug. The short version is, such tissues are required by law to be handled and disposed of according to hazardous waste regulations -- which typically means a trip to the nearest biomedical waste incinerator, although for soft tissues or body parts that are removed they often first make a stop at the local pathologists office for medical review before being incinerated.

While there are some religions (and a few individuals for personal reasons) that might prefer to have their body parts back... the regulations specifically prohibit that. Shrug. There is a long list of medically sound reasons why... but I don't particularly want to write a paper on bioethics and tissue disposal considerations. Regardless of why, though... the fact is that if someone asked for their surgically removed testicle to be returned (which I gather does happen occasionally, especially at the Montréal clinic that does almost all of the sex change operations in Canada), they would be politely refused, citing "health regulations prohibit that".

[In Tracy's case where the testicle was removed due to worries about "complications", a histopathology report of the tissue after removal would be mandatory... and examining it would involve fixing the tissue with a preservative, dissecting it to select several random microscopically thin slices, staining those slices with special dies, then examining the tissues under a microscope for any indications that those "complications" had already happened -- by which time there wouldn't be much left of the testicle to return, even if the law allowed it...]

Smile. But while highly improbable in reality, it does make for a cute line in your story...

Yes it was Poetic License:)

I work in health care and know that they'd never allow the item in question to actually leave medical care.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers