Why Can't a Boy Be More Like a Girl? Part 1

Printer-friendly version
Why Can't a Boy Be More Like a Girl?

By Angel O'Hare

Angel_Jeans_0.jpg

Part 1

It is often said by mothers everywhere "Why can't you be more like your sister!"

Mrs. Slothrop was in her son's room to check yet again if he had cleaned his room like she asked for the millionth time. Of course he hadn't and this time she had had it with him! Ok, so this is how he is going to be, well just wait until he gets home from the park this time!

Mrs. Slothrop knowing that just about every item of clothing her son had was on the floor, in the chair, kicked under the bed, crammed into the closet and stuffed into the drawers of his dresser mixed in with the very few remaining clean clothes he had left.

She went next door to her daughter's room which was kept in the exact opposite condition that her son's room always is. Her daughter was just finishing putting her clothes that no longer fit her in several boxes. The bra's and panties were in a bag to be thrown out because they wouldn't be donating those. Mrs. Slothrop smiled as an idea popped right into her head that just might work on her very messy disobedient son.

Her daughter looked up and seeing that look on her mother's face had to ask

"What are you thinking Mom? I know that look and somebody is in big trouble."

"Trish, (Short for Patricia) how would you like to help me change your little brother's attitude and appearance?"

"Oh boy would I?"

With that said the two females talked and planned and schemed as they went about cleaning and disinfecting Terry's (Short for Terrence) room. Soon all his dirty clothes including those they had thought just might be clean ones were boxed up and they set about doing the heavy duty cleaning, his room desperately needed several years ago.

Now normally Trish would have balked at helping her mother clean her little brother's room, but in this case it was a pleasure! Many a time Mrs. Slothrop would ask her daughter to help Terry clean his room with the same reply being returned by her daughter.

"Mother! Terry messed it up, let him clean it up! Why should I be punished when, I didn't do anything wrong?"

She was right of course. It would be just like a punishment to have Trish clean her brother's room and that would let Terry off too easy. So, she would just send Terry up to clean his room knowing exactly what he would do. Cram everything sort of out of site and call it clean! Not anymore would he get away with that! From now on Terry would help around the house giving his mother and sister a hand with everything! What he didn't know how to do they would teach him. Yes, Terry was in for a big surprise alright!

His mother shook her head one more time as she thought why can't boys be more like girls?

Terry was sliding into second base after he just hit a screaming grounder by his best friend Johnny.

"Shit." Was all Terry said as he stood up safe at second base. It had rained earlier and second base was a muddy mess! Terry was soaked right through to his briefs and the feelings he felt were not pleasant ones at all. The mud had not only seeped through his shorts, but during the slide it had mashed right inside them as well. His denim shorts dripped brown ooze as he stood and all his friends were laughing at the site. "Hey Terry, you shit your pants dude?"

"Hey Terry, maybe next time you should wear diapers!"

Yup, all his so-called friends turned on him when something like this happened. Well, they would turn on anybody if this happened to any one of them.

Mrs. Jenkins heard the profanity and the yells as she looked over at the baseball diamond. There stood a small little boy and it looked like he had had an accident. A big accident at that! One thing Mrs. Jenkins did not tolerate and that was the use of profanity by children and one other thing she detested was how cruel young boys could be to be to each other. Now why can't boys be more like girls?

Mrs. Jenkins stomped over to the baseball diamond as the boys were all yelling at the same time various things at Terry. Most of which contained the word shit. She grabbed Johnny first because he was the closest and the boys were so into insulting Terry they had not heard or seen her coming there way.

"You bad mouthed cruel boy" she said as she twisted Johnny's arm and dragged him to the pitcher's mound. She called all the boys to her and made it clear they would not get away with what they had been doing even if they chose to run. So, all the boys gathered around Mrs. Jenkins as she took down all their names and phone numbers, then she made them each apologize to Terry before she sent them all home.

"You poor thing, those bigger boys are always picking on the smaller ones aren't they, dear."

Mrs. Jenkins took a speechless Terry by the hand and led him back to the main building of the park. She had her office here as the towns head of the recreation department. The little boy was a mess and there would be no way she could send him home in his present condition. That is if she had anything to say about it!

Terry in actual age was eleven years old even though he looked to be about five due to his size and features.

As she continued to lead Terry on, he began to limp and felt an increasing stingy feeling with each step he took. His left but cheek and his inner thigh hurt and stung something fierce. Mrs. Jenkins noticed and asked him what was wrong.

"Um, nothing ma'am, I think I slid on a rock or something because it stings a little, I will be ok."

"Let me see, oh what of my manners? What is your name Sweetie Pie? I'm Mrs. Jenkins."

"Um, I'm Terry Mrs. Jenkins."

"Terry and what is your last name Sweetie Pie?"

"Slothrop ma'am."

"Oh, you must be Janet's little boy."

"Yes ma'am."

Terry jumped just then as Mrs. Jenkins lifted his shorts up and then his briefs as well to get a better look.

"Oh my, you have a long cut and with all this mud in it as well. We will have to get that cleaned out and you might need a few stitches if it's deep Sweetie."

"It's ok Mrs. Jenkins, I can wait until I get home, and my mom will take care of it."

"Now Terry, I can't bring you home in this condition. What would your mommy think of me? You can barely walk now and I will have to drive you home. You can't get into my car in this messy shape with mud and blood all over you. I will clean you up and get you something clean to wear. If the cut isn't deep I will just bandage it and then take you home ok?"

"Really Mrs. Jenkins, my house isn't that far and I can walk home."

"That's enough of that silly talk Sweetie; I will call your mommy on the phone and see what she has to say about it ok?"

"OH NO Mrs. Jenkins, it's ok, you don't have to call my mother."

They arrived at the main building and Mrs. Jenkins unlocked the girl's shower and dressing room. The boy's section was being used by the bigger kids at the time. The girl's was empty because their softball team had an away game.

Terry trembled as he realized Mrs. Jenkins was going to see him naked and he didn't have any other clothes to wear. He really didn't know what to do!

Mrs. Jenkins just smiled at him as she closed the door and led him deeper into the girl's dressing room and showers.

"Ok Sweetie, now you try and get undressed while I call your mommy."

Oh GEEZ! There is a phone right here! She will see me get undressed! GEEZ!

Mrs. Jenkins dialed the number and seeing Terry hesitating she cradled the phone on her shoulder and pulled his t-shirt up and off. Terry shocked to stillness just stood there as she unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down to his ankles. She pulled his soggy messy briefs down next and motioned for him to sit on the nearby bench. Once he sat down off came his shorts and briefs. He ended up sitting there with just his soggy sneakers and socks still on.

"Hello Janet? Hi, this is Gwen at the park. Well, yes I'm afraid so, Terry has got himself into a spot of trouble. No, no, nothing like that Janet, the bigger boys were picking on him something terrible. Apparently he slid into second base which was very muddy and he cut himself on a rock or something. I am checking that out now Janet, but I will have to clean him up to be able to tell if he needs stitches or not. Is that ok? Oh my no, Janet. I'm sure I can find something in here for him to wear home. He is such a tiny thing, nothing I have for boys would fit him I'm afraid. Ok, I will bring him right home and if he needs stitches I can stay with Trish for you. Oh, don't mention it at all dear I don't mind. He is a little cutie isn't he?

Mrs. Jenkins laughed and said "I know it Janet, why can't boys be more like the girls? I have asked myself that very question many times! Ok, see you in a little while." She laughed again then, hung up the phone turning to Terry sitting with his hands covering himself. She knelt down and just pulled his sneakers off and then his socks. Now totally naked and very red in the face Terry was ready to get this over with as fast as possible.

"Ok little one let's get you cleaned up ok?"

Oh GEEZ, I can't believe this! I am going to be cleaned up by this old lady I don't even know and I have to wear girl's clothes home! Trish is going to laugh her head off! I will never live this one down.

Holding one of his hands with his other one trying to cover himself as they walked to the shower section she stopped near a small stainless steal tub.

"This we use for sore arms to soak in and I think it is just big enough for you Sweetie. Here hold on to my arms as I lift you in."

Terry had to do as she asked leaving himself exposed as Mrs. Jenkins chuckled.

"You are a tiny one, aren't you Sweetie Pie? How old are you?"

"I'm eleven, ma'am."

She laughed and thought he wishes he was eleven. He can't be more than five.

She turned on the water and it was real cold as Terry's little maleness shrunk and practically disappeared all together.

"Don't worry, Sweetie, it will warm up in a minute."

Terry had goose bumps all over him as she gently spayed him down and using a wash cloth started cleaning around his most private spot.

"This is a very long cut Honey, it isn't very deep, but it sure going to hurt you for awhile in its location. It goes from just beneath your tiny wee-wee, around and half way up your plump little cheek."

She gently washed and rinsed and washed and rinsed and washed and rinsed until she was satisfied the area was clean. She had him hold the hand held shower nozzle as she went to a cabinet. At least the water was warm now. Not hot and just a little warm.

She returned with three bottles of different stuff.

"Honey, this is body wash and I will use it carefully ok? I will try not to get much in your cut because it will sting. Now hold the nozzle for me and don't spray until I tell you to ok?"

"Yes Ma'am."

He had to hold on to the side of the tub while she did first one foot and then the other. She then moved up his good leg and then the bad one.

"OUCH! That stings!"

"I know it does Sweetie Pie, but you are a brave little boy aren't you?"

As Terry fought back the tears from the stinging pain he said "Yes Ma'am."

She then washed his little wee-wee and then his plump little bottom as he winced again. She got another wash cloth and did hid face, ears, neck, chest and back.

"Ok, Sweetie, you can rinse now. Oh let me have that, I can get all of you. Hold on to the side of the tub. With both hands Honey, I don't want you to slip and fall."

He was rinsed off and then she soaked his head. Terry had to lean his head back if he didn't want shampoo to get into his cut. He leaned back and jumped as his "little wee-wee" hit the side of the ice cold tub. He had to stand back just a little bit to keep from having that happen again. Mrs. Jenkins just giggled and continued shampooing his hair. She rinsed his hair and repeated the shampooing once more. She rinsed that out and put some other junk in his hair.

"Now Honey, you just let that stay in your hair while I get you something to wear ok?"

"Yes ma'am."

With that said she went into another room chuckling as she left.

Oh No! What if somebody comes in here? GEEZ! I can't get out of this tub thing! I HATE THIS!

Terry was getting real worried now, it seemed like Mrs. Jenkins had been gone for a long time, though it had only been about thirty minutes. He was sure somebody else would be walking in that door any second now.

Terry began shaking and had goose-bumps all over him even though it was about seventy-five degrees in the room. He was about to start crying from his distress when he heard and then saw Mrs. Jenkins return. She was smiling real big and holding a plastic bag that must contain his soiled clothes and sneakers. Over her arm she had some blue and gold clothes and in one hand she held a pair of gold colored girl's panties with blue lace trim and the other held a pair of blue sneakers with gold trim. The sneakers had these same colored socks with gold lacey trim that puffed out. She laid them carefully on a nearby chair. On the back of the shirt a name was written in fancy script and it spelled Marry Beth.

OH GEEZ! I can't go home wearing that stuff! Why can't girls be more like boys and wear plain stuff?

As Mrs. Jenkins laid the panties down on the chair on top of the very short blue skirt, Terry saw they had several rows of blue lace on the back. He turned bright red knowing there was no way out of this.

"OK Honey, lets rinse the conditioner out and then we can blow dry your hair."

Conditioner? Oh GEEZ! Boys don't use conditioner that stuff is for girls!

Mrs. Jenkins chuckled seeing a beat red little boy as she did the final rinse and wrapped his head in a towel. She lifted him out of the tub and using another towel patted him gently dry. She was extra gentle on his little wee-wee and around his cut. She led him over next to the chair and lifted him up on a counter that had a long mirror on the wall just above it. She went to another cabinet and took out a roll of some white cloth and something in a long box. She came back and started unwound a bit of the stuff.

"This is gauze Honey and we will cover most of your cut with this ok?"

"Yes Ma'am."

She unrolled and folded it over a few times before she cut it. She then laid it down on top of the panties. She then picked up the box and opened it. It held a funny looking white thing like a thin strap with two metal clips and snaps on the ends. She then took out a long white thing that looked like a bandage that had thin wide strips on both ends.

What the heck are those for? Terry thought.

Mrs. Jenkins just chuckled seeing the perplexed look Terry had on his face.

"Ok Honey let me do your hair and then we can bandage you up and get you dressed. Your mommy might get worried if we take to much time."

Mrs. Jenkins went back to the cabinet and came back with a blow dryer and funny looking brush. It was a styling brush, but Terry didn't know that. She brushed and teased and brushed and teased until she was happy. Terry turned a little so he could see in the mirror and gasped. His hair was just long enough to do something with and now all he saw was curls! How did he get curls? His hair felt funny now. The curls would bounce with every move his head made.

Mrs. Jenkins saw the look on his face and decided to tell him his unasked question.

"Oh, I'm sorry Terry, I thought I had used conditioner on your hair, but I must have grabbed the wrong bottle. I must have grabbed a curling solution one of the girls must have left behind. Don't worry Dear, I think it washes out after a few shampoos."

She thought he looks so cute. He is going to look so precious when he is all dressed up. I bet Janet is going to love this. She often mentioned she wish he was born a girl. She chuckled again thinking about it all.

I'm glad Janet filled me in on her little plan for him. I just hope his father will go along with it. That plump little butt of his gives him the greatest girly shape for a little boy.

It was time for the bandaging so Mrs. Jenkins lifted Terry off of the counter and first, using the gauze she taped it into place. The only spot she didn't bandage was just under Terry's little wee-wee. She then picked up that funny looking string thing and wrapped it around Terry's waist. The snaps didn't line up because Terry's waist was so small. She taped the sanitary belt together at the right size and then pulled the napkin through one of the clips. She pulled it through until one end of the pad was tight against the clip which would cover his little wee-wee. She pulled the other end tight as well and it fit just right that way. Terry looked at her with a surprised look on his face and she chuckled again.

"Sweetie Pie, this is so you don't bleed on your panties, Dear. It will protect your cut from getting rubbed open as well. We don't want to ruin your panties by getting blood stains on them do we?"

My panties? There not my panties! I don't wear panties! GEEZ, this is real bad. Please let this end soon. Thought Terry.

With that said and Terry standing still like a statue unable to utter a word she began to dress him. What, two pairs of panties? She pulled a plain white pair of panties out of the fancy pair. These were thick ones and looked more like the training pants he used to wear when he was being potty trained. She slipped them up his legs and smoothed them over his plump little bottom. Then came the fancy pair and she did the same with those. She picked up the blouse and pulled another shirt from inside it. This one was white and silky with a little blue bow and a pink flower in the middle of the neck part. She had him hold his arms up and slipped it over his head and he felt his new curls bounce as it settled over his shoulders. She tucked this into his panties and then came the other blouse. Once again he felt his new curls bounce and she tucked this one into his panties as well. She had him sit down and slipped the pair of frilly socks on him and then the sneakers. The laces were blue and gold which she tied in a nice bow and then clipped these blue plastic things with little bells over the middle of the bows.

"These are so your shoes don't get untied Honey. Don't worry Dear they come off easy if you know how to do it."

Terry didn't know how of course and this fact worried him. She then had him step into the little skirt and he could feel it didn't cover much. It just barely covered his front and bottom! If he bent over either way just a little, those fancy panties with all those lacey rows would show to everybody and anybody nearby.

Just then they both looked up as they heard something big rumble to a stop nearby and they could hear a bunch of girls shouting and cheering.

"Oh no, Mrs. Jenkins, the girls are back!"

"Well Terry all you have to remember is your name is Mary Beth just like it says on the back of your pretty uniform. I won't tell them you're a little boy if you don't ok?"

"Ok Mrs. Jenkins."

This is too much! I hope we leave right away thought Terry.

The girls came rushing in all yelling and happy.

"Hi Mrs. Jenkins we won! We beat Holy Cross our arch rivals and toughest opponents!"

"That's great ladies, congratulations and I just knew you would win this year."

"Who's this pretty little cheerleader Mrs. Jenkins? Did you bring her for us?"

"No Tammy, she was playing baseball with the boys and when she slid into second base she cut herself on something hidden in the mud. Then those foul mouthed hooligans started calling her names and picking on her."

Tammy looked at the little cheerleader with a smile and asked her

"Were you safe at second base?"

Terry smiled up at her and said

"Yup, safe by a couple of inches, I hit a screamer grounder by the first baseman."

Tammy laughed and said

"Good girl, you can scrimmage with us anytime little one. Hey, how about being our mascot?"

Mrs. Jenkins jumped in right then.

"Mary Beth and I have to get her home. Her mother must be even more worried about her by now. I had to clean her up, get her bandaged and dressed in clean clothes. Luckily she keeps her uniform here or she would have gone home dressed in a towel."

Everybody giggled at that, all but Terry, I mean Mary Beth that is.

"Ok Mrs. Jenkins, but please ask Mary's mother if she can be our mascot ok? That way we can keep her away from those boy friends of hers and teach her everything she needs to know about softball and how to handle boys."

They laughed again and it got louder as Mary Beth turned a deeper shade of red.

"I will Tammy, congratulations again on your big win."

"Thanks Mrs. Jenkins."

With that said Tammy pulled off her top and all she wore was a thin white sports bra that was soaking wet with sweat and Mary Beth could see right through it. Her breasts seemed to reach out and grab Mary Beth's eyes.

Tammy seeing Mary Beth staring at her breasts said

"Don't worry little one, your breasts will be growing soon and before you know it they will be getting in your way like mine do."

She chuckled and knelt down and gave Mary Beth a hug. Mary Beth turned even redder and they all laughed once more. The last thing Terry saw was Tammy pulling off her sports bra and her breasts swinging free. Tammy just smiled and winked as she joined the others in the other room for a shower.

Mrs. Jenkins phoned Terry's mother to let her know they would soon be on there way and that Terry didn't need stitches after all. She also let her know what Terry was now wearing so she wouldn't be shocked when they arrived. Mrs. Jenkins was happy to hear that Janet was very happy about what he was wearing and couldn't wait to see him. Mrs. Jenkins also let her know about the curling solution mistake and Janet thought that to be perfect. Mrs. Jenkins couldn't wait to see the family all together, after agreeing to stay for supper with the Slothrops she knew she would not have to wait long. She would ask Janet about Mary Beth being the girl's mascot, why not? It wouldn't hurt to ask and Terry made a perfect little Mary Beth at that.

+++

While Mrs. Jenkins was on the phone Tammy told the other girls about Mary Beth and her idea for a mascot. They all thought it to be a great idea, especially since the little girl liked to play baseball and did a good job playing the game with boys no less! Julia, their captain and all around leader had to see this little girl so she grabbed her make up case (The mirrors and vanity station was in the room Terry was in.) and blow dryer as she went out.

"Well hello there, you must be our new mascot Mary Beth."

"Um, hi, I guess so. I have to ask my mother first though."

"Oh, she will agree I'm sure. We are going to the state finals this year and probably make it to the regional finals as well. You, my pretty little one I am sure will make all the papers for sure. You look like a little princess. Oh, I have just the thing you need to make you even more pretty."

The papers, me in this get up in the newspapers! NO WAY! I got to get out of this. Dad, he won't allow this. Yup, Dad will save me! Terry thought.

She took Terry's, I mean Mary Beth's hand in hers and led her to the mirror. Julia took out her pink lipstick and lip liner. She then had Mary Beth pucker as she first outlined her lips and then spread a nice coat of lipstick. She took out one more item and had Mary Beth pucker once more.

"This is the gloss coat to make your lips look shiny and wet. Oh, you have such pretty eyelashes Pumpkin; let me do just a little something with those while you are waiting for Mrs. Jenkins."

With that said she took out her mascara and had Mary Beth open her eyes real wide. Every time she got close to one of Mary Beth's eyes she blinked automatically. Julia had to hold her eyes open with her thumb as she combed and thickened Mary Beth's eyelashes. First the tops and then the bottom lashes. It was then she took out this funny looking thing and squeezed the eyelash curler forming perfect lashes on Mary Beth.

"Oh, you look like a real Princess now Pumpkin. Let me show you to the other girls. I know they will love you to death!"

She took Mary Beth's hand and led her right past Mrs. Jenkins who was busy talking and looking the other way. In the shower room they went. Terry was both frightened and excited! He was getting to go into the girl's shower room. Even though he was dressed like a girl he wasn't going to protest this move! An eleven year old boy's, dream-come true!

Sure enough there were girls in all stages of dress and undress. Tammy had just come out of the shower and exclaimed

"Oh Mary Beth, you look beautiful!"

All the girls were soon surrounding little Mary Beth and she got an eye full all right!

She stood there with a big grin on her face letting the girls push each other around to get closer to their new mascot. There were bouncing naked boobies everywhere and more than a few totally naked girls up close as well. Mary Beth was in heaven! Mary Beth was glad her little wee-wee was strapped down under that sanitary napkin! It sure was trying to fight its way clear right now.

After a few minutes and Mary Beth now promising to be their mascot forever and ever, Julia took her back out just in time. Mrs. Jenkins just had hung up the phone and turned to see her standing there with Julia.

"There you are Sweetie Pie. Are you ready to go home now? Oh my, is that lipstick? You have mascara on as well! I hope it doesn't run on you."

"Don't worry Mrs. Jenkins; it's the long lasting and waterproof kind as is the lipstick and gloss. They should stay fresh looking for a few days at least."

OH MY GOD! A FEW DAYS! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW? Terry thought.

"Julia, what if her mother doesn't like her little five year old wearing make up?"

Five! She thinks I'm five! GEEZ!

"I thought of that Mrs. Jenkins; just tell her Mary Beth agreed to be our mascot through the regional finals. She should be here tomorrow for the pictures and we can have some taken of Mary Beth and her mommy. I think she will be happy about that don't you?"

PICTURES! Oh My God! Now I know Dad won't let me do this!

"Well she sure is a beauty that's for sure. Ok Julia, I'm sure her mother will agree to it. After all Mary Beth did promise to be your mascot through the regional finals. How long will that be Julia?"

Oh shit, I did promise didn't I? Oh no, Dad is going to kill me! He hates for people to break any promises. Terry thought in utter dismay, his Dad would be forced to punish him for making a promise he couldn't keep. Probably be grounded for the rest of the summer.

"At least for the rest of the summer and by chance we get through the regional level we would go onto the nationals. That would mean most of September."

Into September? That's after school starts! I can't do that! Terry thought. Maybe that's my way out of this.

"Ok Julia, I will let Mary Beth's mommy know that. I can't say she will allow her to stay your mascot into the school year, but I can ask."

"That is IF we make it that far Mrs. Jenkins, and if we do Mary Beth will be as well known as we will be. Let her know that ok? I'm sure her school would give her permission because it's free and good advertising for them."

Mrs. Jenkins laughed and promised Julia she would tell Mary Beth's Mommy everything.

Finally Terry thought they were on there way to Mrs. Jenkins car and his home.

"Oh, Mary Beth, I just have to walk the building and make sure everything is secure and then we will leave ok?"

Like I have any choice thought Terry.

"But, people will see me Mrs. Jenkins."

"So, you look very pretty Mary Beth. You don't look a thing like that very dirty and messy little boy I helped today. I bet your mommy won't even recognize you."

Oh GEEZ! She still thinks I'm a five year old. Why won't anybody believe that I'm eleven? He thought.

"Ok Mrs. Jenkins."

She took his little hand in hers as they began the rounds of checking the hallways and rooms first. The ground floor was clear and they headed up the stairs. Terry, I mean Mary Beth, hoped no one would come up behind them or walk by just then. His, I mean her; panties were on clear display as she ascended the stairs. Thank goodness no one did come by or up the stairs behind them.

The first hallway was clear, but as they went down the second voices could clearly be heard.

"Oh that's right, the 'Senior Grandmother's Group' is meeting here today. Let's just pop in for a second I have to talk to Margie for a second."

Oh No! Not grandmothers! If they are anything like mine are I don't stand a chance in hell Mary Beth thought.

"Hi ladies" Mrs. Jenkins said much too brightly for Mary Beth.

All eyes turned to the two newcomers. They smiled at Mrs. Jenkins, but when they saw pretty little Mary Beth their eyes lit up and they all stood and in various speeds and stutter steps started toward her.

Mrs. Jenkins made the introduction everyone wanted. That is everyone but Mary Beth!

"This is Mary Beth and she has promised to be our very own girl's softball team's mascot. Isn't she the prettiest little thing, she looks just like a little Princess, doesn't she?"

Mrs. Jenkins stepped aside as little Mary Beth was soon overwhelmed by the group of Grannies. They were all gushing over her and touching her everywhere. They smothered her face with kisses and crushed her over and over again as she was passed around like a little doll. Her cheeks were squeezed over and over again and soon she looked like someone had added blusher to her cheeks. One old bitty noticed her panties and soon she found herself standing on a table as the ladies took turns lifting her skirt and giggling about the cutest little panties she was wearing. That is when they noticed the bandage and started asking Mary Beth what had happened. Soon Mary Beth was being kissed on the cheeks once more. Mrs. Jenkins was talking to the head of this group, Margie Scriber.

"Margie, I need your groups help with the 'Tiny Tot Girl's Tennis Team.' You know they are just starting this Thursday and have their first matches on Sunday two weeks from now. I just don't have the time to run it this year. Your group could save the team and ensure funding for next year if you could manage it. It will be a tough year though because all of our experienced players have moved up and the two that were going to play again this year have moved away. I don't have an anchor girl for you with any experience or real skills."

"Well Gwen, let's see what the ladies think of that right now shall we?"

With that said Margie clapped her hands loudly and hollered for some quite. She looked at Mary Beth and smiled, she thought of something just then.

"Mary Beth is it, right?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Mary Beth, do you play tennis?"

Not thinking anything of it and not knowing what Gwen and Margie had been talking about Terry told the truth.

"Yes Ma'am, my sister Trish plays on her school team and we have played tennis together for three years now. I can serve better than she can, but she is better on the returns and long vollies."

Margie turned to Gwen, nodded and added a wink.

"Ladies, we have been asked for some much needed help. The 'Tiny Tot Tennis Team' needs coaches and volunteers to keep going this year and if not they will loose their funding and that will be the end of this very important program for these sweet children. The only problem is they have no experienced players returning this year. I think that problem is solved if this sweet little child will play for our team."

All the grandmothers were very keen on the idea as they all loved little girls! Being all seniors as well not many had little grandchildren left. Most had grown into teens and were past the little girls need their grandmothers' stages. They turned to Mary Beth and each started their routines that had never failed with their little granddaughters. Mary Beth never stood a chance against them and soon was agreeing to play tennis for them, of course with the stipulation that she get her mommy's approval.

With that out of the way and after another ten minutes of all the ladies giving their final hugs and kisses to Mary Beth Mrs. Jenkins took her hand in hers and they secured the rest of the building without further instances.

"Ok Mary Beth, are you ready to get home?"

"Oh yes Mrs. Jenkins, I'm getting real sore and just want to sit down for a little bit."

"You poor thing, you must be hurting and here I am walking your little legs off."

With that said Mrs. Jenkins picked Mary Beth up and carried her rest of the way to her car.

"You know Mary Beth with all those kisses it looks like you have blusher on your cheeks. Several colors all mixed together."

Mrs. Jenkins chuckled as she pressed the unlock doors button on her remote control for her car. She set Mary Beth down on the seat and made sure the seatbelt was adjusted the best she could manage for this little child. She closed Mary Beth's door and got in on her side. Soon they were on there way for the short ride to Mary Beth's home and family.

I'm sure glad that uniform and tennis sneakers of Mary Beth's fit him so well. Wait until he finds out that it is actually the Tiny Tot's Tennis Teams uniform. She chuckled, thinking to herself.

+++

While all this was happening Janet was filling Terry's sister in on what she knew. They were giggling their heads off as Fred; Mr. Slothrop came in the door home from another day at the office. He kissed his wife and hugged his daughter giving her a raspberry kiss on her cheek. She giggled and squirmed as usual.

"I love you Daddy."

"Oh, I love you my little doll and I missed you all day."

"Daddy, mommy and me have a surprise for you."

"A surprise? I love surprises!"

Janet gave her husband the ice cold beer he loved to have when he got home from work.

"Sit down Dear; this is going to make you laugh."

As he sat with an amused expression on his face, he knew it had to do with his son Terry. He just knew it. The problems his wife and even he were having with Terry were coming to a boil and he just knew it had reached the point where something was decided.

Janet explained everything to her husband and added the latest developments as well.

Fred just thought that Terry would have to dress at home of course and not go out and about dressed as a little girl. He knew Terry looked much younger than his eleven years and he was a cute little boy. Terry was too cute really, and that fact, had gotten Terry in more than a few fights already. Fred wondered how Terry was handling being dressed like that with what had happened to him already and the fact that Gwen was driving him home that way. He would soon see that's for sure. He could actually picture Terry in his mind dressed as a little girl and not looking out of place at all.

So, just as Mrs. Jenkins and Terry, now Mary Beth pulled into the Slothrops driveway he was prepared and ready to back up his wife and daughter with their plan. He also had this stupid grin he just couldn't get rid of for some reason. As a matter of fact, all three had similar grins on their faces.

+++

Now Terry, oops, Mary Beth was very nervous, even more so now that he saw his Daddy was home.

Oh god, dads home and here I am dressed like this! Trish is going to have a field day with me as it is. Now dad is going to go through the roof and mom I know is going to fuss over me and make a big thing out of it. OH GEEZ, Terry thought in utter dismay.

The three Slothrops got up and went to the front door and out on the porch to await their new daughter. Mrs. Jenkins got out of the car and saw them, she waved and said

"Hello Janet, Hi Fred, Trish isn't it? Let me get Mary Beth out of her seat belt. She has had a very full day; I can't wait to tell you all about it. She has even promised to volunteer for a few things."

The Slothrop crew looked at each other surprised that Terry would do something like that. He never volunteered for anything. Now when they saw 'Mary Beth' for the first time as she exited the car they were really speechless! There stood a very beautiful young girl! All dressed up in the cutest little uniform and yes, she was wearing lipstick and more. Janet couldn't believe her eyes! Trish had to sit down she was so overwhelmed. Now Fred to his credit after his initial surprise went down the stairs and picked up his son, oops, I mean, daughter and gave her a hug and a kiss on her forehead.

"Are you alright Sweetheart? I heard you had cut yourself pretty badly and in a very bad place."

Now Mary Beth was surprised, no, she was stunned! Her Daddy had called her Sweetheart and treated her just like he did Trish. This just couldn't be happening.

"Hello again Gwen, I'm glad you can join us for supper. You can tell us all about what, Mary Beth was it? Promised to volunteer for and what they require from us."

"Fred, it was just amazing how everyone just loved Mary Beth and I know all of you are going to love what I am going to tell you. You should be very proud of Mary Beth; she was a trouper and made everyone so happy."

 © 2004-2012 by Angel O'Hare. All Rights Reserved. These documents (including, without limitation, all articles, text, images, logos, and compilation design) may not be printed for personal use. No portion of these documents may be stored electronically, distributed electronically, or otherwise made available without the express written consent of the copyright holder, Angel O’Hare.

up
208 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

good story but...

Not to crazy about the little stuff at the end. Highlight to read?

Poor kid

Though I have to wonder if there isn't more going on with his small size.

Still, this could actually traumatize someone who is straight.

Poor kid reply

Angel loves to post cute stories with adorable main characters. Just read her others if you like cute stories.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

:D

Extravagance's picture

Funny and cute. The shower scene was priceless! ^_^ If there's more, I look forward to it very much. = )

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Your wish has been granted Extravagance...

...there is more to this story, much more!

Thank you and Huggles Extravagance

Angel

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

Yay!!!

Frank's picture

Angel's Back!!!!!!!!

{{Big Huggles}}

Hugs

Frank

Thanks Frank!

It is good to be back.

Huggles Frank
Angel

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

No Why about It when Angel's Writing

Angel O'Hare

Terry's in for a change, Not only has he been like other boys, he's also ended on the brunt side of their jokes. I know he's in for a surprise in how he does things. I think the change in attention from girls and guys alike will be quite difference.

"I know all of you are going to love what I am going to tell you." I think this will be very true. May the story be long and happy

I do hope in times the other girls are Mary Beth's peers and she is allowed to grow up as their friend.

Hugs, JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Thank You JessieC

I think you will enjoy the rest of this story.

Huggles JessieC
Angel

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

Soooo cute!

*smothers 'Mary Beth' with hugs and kisses*

Kawaii!

Abigail Drew.

huh?

How is it child abuse? - Sounds like just punishment for keeping his room so messy. But an 11 yo looking like a 5 yo and actually playing with the other 11 yos? that is a little far fetched.

Dani

Dani

Thanks Dani,

I'm glad you are liking my little tale...

Huggles Dani
Angel

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

Funny yet serious... not a piece of fluff

I have noticed in many of Angel's tales the child is *manipulated* by the adults, for lack of a better word.

But then this is true in RL, we are trained in large part by our parents.

In this story so far we see a messy but other than that and the fights he gets into -- the dad mentions this -- because he is so small for his age, a polite kid. He does not sound like a bad kid.

So it comes down to... is this done lovingly, yes.

Is the proposed petty coating excessive given his *crimes*? IMHO yes. But then the mom is by her own admission at her wits end so maybe he really does need to be calmed down a bit. We only have so much to go on at this point. Likely we will learn more and then we can decide if what is about to happen is good and justified.

Does this happen in the real world? yes in varying degrees and ways.

Sorry, I am about to pontificate. Can't help it. Hopefully it will blow over quickly.

Often done unknowingly or even kindly as "this will make a man/lady out of you" "WE know better. Someday you will understand." And other phrases that excuse possible abuse of power. But then is the mom abusing hers? Hard to say but that sport faculty lady bothered me a bit.

End pontificating, mostly.

--whew!--

I feel sorry for the kid that even those who know he is a boy keep saying to themselves, " Wouldn't he be a cute little girl. It would be such fun to dress her up all girly and ..." No wonder he gets in fights if most everybody sees him, an 11 year old boy, as a 5 year old girl and a cute one at that.

Hum, why has he not been to a pediatrician specializing in child development disorders. Something is very odd here.

Will this be a good read? Frickn' YES!

Still this may be a button pusher for some here I suspect. I myself have red flags go up when I see/read something that hints of the powerful IE his parents and other adults, picking on the weak.

Tough love or no, is this right, proper? Will it help or harm the child? And the lady at the sports field KNEW he was a boy yet she deliberately made him all uber girly and put him, polite kid that he usually is, in an awkward position about being the *mascot*. If I was him I would have been so tempted to say *Um, lady, girls, I really AM an 11 year old boy. I am just very small for my age. I don't mean to be rude but please stop this." Then call the cops for child abuse.

-- snicker --

As this is fiction we can dispense with that possibility for now and let the inmates run the asylum for a while, IE play with a "What If?" scenario. That is one of the purposes of fiction after all, to play what if?

LOVE to see where this goes. Just that nagging bit of my mind fears for the child. Unlikely as this is one of Angel's tales but she has written some very disturbing tales about children being abused and done it very well too. Where No Boy Has Gone Before makes me want to scream it is so dark and sad and scary and well done IMHO.

I hope this child has a happy ending. Not all of Angel's heroines/heroes have one but then that is so true of real life.

ARG! You are making me think, Angel and you know how that makes my Curry BrainTM overheat ----= Hey somebody else quoted Monty Python today so *I* had to as well.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Thank You John in Wauwatosa...

I always love reading your comments for any story posted, including mine! Huggles!

You know my style of writing better than most and I respect your comments.

Part 3 will be up soon and then part 4 which is already posted will make a lot more sense.

By part 5 most of your and others concerns will be answered.

Huggles John
Angel

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

Dreaming

At 11 I couldn’t even imagine anything this cool. Thanks for the escape.

Cheryl pinkwestch