My Super Secret Life...Scarlet-5.

Printer-friendly version

My Super Secret Life…Scarlet-5.

Chapter 5

“I think…I think that I might be a little excited about today.”

It’s the first thing really out of my mouth after the squeakle (yes my word) of surprise when I went to bed as Dale but had been thinking of the conversation between Nikki and me from before.

I really like her when I’m Dale and there were definite Hmmm thoughts when she told me that she was a lesbian. It was like there’s this part of me that was seriously yaying over the fact that she is and I can be a girl whenever I want to be.

So when I rolled over waking up I bed squeezed my boobs not expecting to have them there and hence my squeakle.

Oh a squeakle is a squeal of surprise with a pinch of eep that makes you giggle right afterwards.

So I went to bed Dale woke up as Darcy and I’m face down in my pillow and my nipples are really hard.

God I’m nervous too.

It’s so different being excited turned on as a girl too. I can feel it like another kind of current running through me and as much as I feel in like I’m getting turned on it’s also this whole other animal where I really don’t feel the desperate need to get myself off but instead it’s like…edgy but happy, just feeling it enough that it feels good but scary at the same time.

I get up after trying to go back to sleep but that was a complete no go so I just laid there awhile in bed and savored it and then got up and smiled a bit at myself in the mirror. Messy hair, no bra, nice perky full breasts and me wearing Dale’s boxers.

Don’t believe the hype about girl’s not liking guys underwear, or people like me liking panties better that guys underwear. These are light cotton and a flannel styled cloth and they are comfy and loose and they’re soft.

I like panties better solely because the girl part in me likes the look just as much as the guy part of me likes the look on me. I like the way that they make me look, and when I’m me like this I like looking like a cute girl.

But I’m only sort of good at it. I really don’t have the natural fine tuning that girls seem to have or develop. I’ve always though Nikki had great taste and I would love the chance for her to show me the ropes.

I get some breakfast nothing fancy just a bowl of cereal with a banana cut into it and coffee and whole wheat toast with some peanut butter. I putter around cleaning up the house before I go and get dressed to go and meet Nikki.

And…what should I wear…and my hair…

Well it’s a good thing that my hair is mostly straight with just enough wave in it that I sort of get it into and bit of a style…kinda like really it’s a kind of has this sort of shy sweet look just some of my hair in these long wisps to like frame my face and then kind of a tumbled look that’s held back by a hair clip of my grandmothers. I take my time and use a bit of lip gloss that has a bit of pink in it that’s the closest thing I’m wearing like make up. I just don’t know how to do the rest.

Clothes I actually get into a nice set of bra and panties in that sort of block peach color with a touch of lace on the edges. Its Victoria Secret stuff but that kind of fancy body hugging sporty stuff. I still have to really get more used to wearing both and yet it’s really nice underwear and I’ll have to say that I look pretty great in it.

Camisole cotton top in white and a pink scoop necked tee-shirt and a light beige set of capri pants and I get a jacket and socks with a set of sketchers. I have like no pockets so I end up with my book bag instead.

“Okay…purse, pocket book and everything else ….”

I’m not sure that I’ve mentioned this but at least when I shift lately and I’m thinking about it and carrying them my I.D.’s change to match being Darcy. Whether they’ll pass scrutiny is another thing. I’m hoping since this is like magic that it does. But I actually feel better having some sort of I.D. The odd thing is my debit card changes but the cash still comes from my accounts. Like I’ve said it’s a magic thing. I’ve still got a decent sized amount of cash for this though.

I lock up the house and get in my car and start driving and fish out the paper she gave me at the lights and it’s her e-mail and her home phone stuff.

I pull over at a service station and take out my phone and text Nikki.
[Hello Nikki?]

[Yes?]

[It’s Darcy, I don’t have ur addy, + think I r lost.]

[Oh thought you were calling off.]

[Nope-lost-HELP?]

[LOL, ?RU now?]

[Fig and…Amsterdam, Gel-Station.]

[Shell Station?]

[Yes.]

[‘K BRT]

[?]

[Okay Be right there.]

[Oh…*Blush*...]

[Nofair want to see the blush. See soon.]

Oh…oh…that was…funny…funny sweet, charming. I’m kind of just sitting in my car and looking at the entire conversation twice on my phone and it just feels.

Yay…?

I mean it’s not me reading into this I hope but just sort of having this kind of sort of good flirty text thing has me going all…

Okay, I’m too old for this but can you remember back to like being four and so happy that you have this smile on but you have to close your eyes and shake because you were happy.

I’m having a very sort of quiet grown up version of that in my head right now.

And she makes me jump like a rabbit and hit my head on the roof when she knocked on my car door window.

She opens the door. “Oh1 sorry, sorry I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“I…uhm…a…” I’m seriously blushing and trying to hold my head. “Ow…”

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah I’m just really embarrassed right now. I got to look like a total spaz right now.”

“Yeah sort of.” I look over at her and she’s smiling. It’s worth it. “But hey I’d rather be out with a spaz who’s not afraid to be a spaz then someone who just has to be all cool and fascinating.”

I smile back at her. “Thanks…I don’t feel so bad right now then.”

“So are you good to drive?”

“I can drive, whether or not I can drive good enough here in the city’s another thing.”

“We’ll manage.” She slips into the passenger seat. “I’m Nikki.”

“I’m Darcy it’s really nice of you to do this for me.”

“Dale’s a friend and honestly I’m flattered.”

“Flattered?”

“Uhm he told me about me right?”

“Uh-huh but he’s right I mean I’m dressed like this and you just look amazing.”

Nikki’s wearing this silk chemise under this shirt that looks like a brown dress shirt long enough to be belted at her waist but it’s of this fabric that actually makes it look like its like buckskin? Broad belt with these little turquoise bead designs, a denim skirt and these three inch heel soft brown leather boots and a shoulder bag.

Her hair’s down and loose but styled and she has those sexy librarian glasses on and she just has this look I love and at the same time kind of want. She has that whole girl next door studying in the big city.

“I…well…thanks.” Nikki blushes a bit. “But…But I meant Dale told you that I’m VG right?”

“Oh yeah he said that and stuff.”

“And stuff?”

“He said you were Sapphic?”

“Yeah…it’s a lesbian thing.”

“Uh-huh, I’m still not real sure about the differences but then again I’m not really sure what I am like myself….I’ve never really uhm…” I’m blushing again. I’m so feeling my virginity right now.

“Got out much?” She smiles kindly and get’s in the car and actually gives me one of those short girl hugs that you give someone part greeting, part feel better-I get it-it’s cool kind of thing.

That inclusive feeling for someone thing is something I’ve always knew girls did and it’s…its like well there a few guy things that are close but not quite the same thing. It’s my first girl culture hug and okay…boy, girl…the magic. It felt nice on a lot of levels.

“No…I never got out much really and I’ve always been a little heavy on the tom boy thing.”

“There’s nothing wrong with being a tom boy.”

“I know it’s just I’d like to kind of know what I’m doing with the other stuff so I don’t look like I’m a complete spaz. I mean even if I was into the girly stuff back home it’s still not the same as Ark City style.”

“You make it sound bigger and better than it is.”

“Hey, you’re a native. But to me it’s Ark City…people come her by starships just to live and work here.”

I start the car slowly easing out into the traffic and you know it’s not being a girl that makes me a nervous driver I’m not a pedal to the metal person even back home where driving fast is almost a cultural thing. No I had a nasty accident back home that weren’t bad in that people were killed or anything but ever since I rolled my fist car from being stupid and not really looking I’ve been a careful driver.

But I’m from a town not even really a true city and now I’m here…and trying to drive through a city where most…most of the streets are four lanes. The Main ones are eight. So yeah I’m nervous as we pull out. Not scared but nervous.

Nikki gives me directions and we pull out of Avalon’s east side and take the interdistrict highway until we pull off and down the exit into Summerdale. It’s a twenty minute drive so I asked. “Tunes?”

Nikki nods. “Sure.”

I use my phone and just set it into the jack-holder and turn it on letting the car access my phone’s play list and for awhile the drive is just that two college kids tunes cranked driving and talking about the degrees she’s taking and me…I figure Darcy’s here looking to get into theatre and acting. I mean it’s kind of flakey and stuff. I feel kinda bad about inventing myself but this superhero thing is dangerous stuff. And Not all the Scarlet Angel’s lived like my grandmother got to.

Summerdale’s a nice district it’s the next one over from Avalon and it’s built on a gradual slope from the Avalon hilly area down to the water and it’s a good area, close to the university, middle classed to upper middle classed urban living so it’s a lot of nice apartment buildings but nothing skyrise like mostly ten to twenty stories.

Lots of places to see and to shop at here too from Up-malls that are like loft styled shops and stuff that are a bit higher end stuff or themed with like say all women’s clothing and lots of places just to spend money.

We head into one of the large central courts that’s this big multi level parking garage with it being connected to a whole bunch of separate Up-malls and it’s so different for me since I’m really more used to going to those big sprawling malls.

“This is different.”

“Huh?”

“I’ve never shopped in a place like this.”

“Oh…I kind of like it better I find the long plaza malls are okay but there’s way too many people there sometimes these places have better deals most of the time and there’s more of a downtown small city shop feeling.”

“Better deals?”

“Oh the way too cool shopping types couldn’t be bothered to take elevators over and over for these little quaint places that only have a few shops per floor.”

She rolls her eyes and heads to one of them and my busy day of shopping starts. We head into the first place and its mostly women’s clothing. I mean…

Okay not to be all wailing on the stereotype but girls, girls can recognize tools, they get that even the basics like those are wrenches…it’s the same thing for me here…those are women’s clothes, those are bra’s but to get into more than that like the details…I’m lost and this isn’t like being at the mall. The entire Up-mall is women oriented and actually as cool as it is scary.

It’s yeah a temple of femdom but it’s relaxed, nice tasteful not the screaming girl power shove it down your throat overly commercial stuff.

I follow her to this little corner café that’s really small. Like just a counter and a kitchenette. “Here this is one of my favorite things here.”

I have my first macaroon. No not those coconut ones but these French cookies lighter than air with this chocolate filling between them and to go with and offset the sweet a really decent coffee. I pay for both and look at Nikki and I pass her three hundred dollars. She looks at me. “Darcy what?”

“You’re taking me around Nikki, showing me the ropes and stuff it’s only fair.”

“You don’t have to, I mean…”

“Please It’d make me feel bet…”

She takes the money before I’m finished but hugs me when she does it. “Sorry, but I really need the extra money Darcy.”

“Things are tight?”

“Yeah, school, apartment, my meds.”

“Meds?”

“Gene treatment pills.”

“Huh?”

“VG remember?”

“I thought that was like hormones and stuff.”

“It’s usually a bit of both actually but given the way I need to be it’s a lot more controlled with the meds that change things more selectly.”

“Oh…so…”

“Translation lots of pills just to be me and most of them aren’t covered by most insurance plans.”

“So extra broke.”

“Yep.”

I really enjoyed the macaroon and the coffee and we head into the first of several stores. I’m not going to go too much into the whole shopping thing because well it’s shopping and it involves a lot of the same old stuff as you’d expect but…

It is fun, I enjoy the whole thing of the way things look on me but also there’s this way that clothes can sort of ay something that you just can’t really put into words better than the way that something looks on you. I mean clothes for the most part are clothes but also…there are those outfits that are just you. It’s just something that says stuff about you.

But there are other things that are…good?

One Nikki is seriously cute even in her underwear and I did get a lot of chances to take her all it. B cups and she wears this nice satin and lace trimmed underwear that just has this pearly pink-white color but is really nice understated and yet perfectly sensual. I mean I’m just learning about this stuff but she goes for this classic sort of French lingerie thing.

Seriously nice but it fits her too. I like the whole look but also that her body is just as endearing as she is. Lightly tanned that fits just right, but also the fact she has these big freckles here and there on her body that are kind of like beauty marks and as lovely as she is there’s parts that really appeal to me more than I thought?

I love her waist. Yeah I know you’d thing I’d be into more further up or down but she’s got this waist that’s just a little athletic and Nikki’s hips are just nicely feminine and her waist tapers in so nicely.

Then there was this kind of cool feeling of when she saw me getting undressed for the first time. That shy but checking me out thing. Then when shopping for underwear and bras the first time I took mine off there was a little catch in her breath.

Okay maybe Dale’s subconscious shaping of how I’d be as Darcy wasn’t to bad. I mean I’ve sort of thought really a D cup? But now it’s more okay. I know that I’m good looking when I try to see myself through my old eyes but you really don’t feel that way when it’s you…not everyday.

I’m shy though a bit self conscious especially when the panties come off. But then so is Nikki and she turns away when she does and blushes. “I…maybe I should change in another booth?”

“No it’s okay Nikki it’s just I’m not used to doing this.”

“You sure because I’ve got…”

“A penis, it’s no big deal.”

We looked at each other and giggled at the turn of phrase. Mind you we still were kind of shy about that stuff and no, I never got a look at her stuff but I sort of looked…I mean I was curious and I’m sure Nikki looked at my stuff too but we just sort of let it go. It wasn’t the big deal it could’ve been or might have been and after the third shop it wasn’t really something that was on our minds that much.

There are things that I did learn.

Jeans, nice fitting blue jeans are one of my go to outfits. I also do really well with tops and I’m not a dots girl or stripes they don’t really look good for me with the exception of a lady bug styled print bikini that just goes well with me being a red head in this cute kind of way.

I like camisole tops even if they’re a bit scary because they’re so revealing but they make me feel…sexy…like I’m dressed but being naughty at the same time. Does that make any sense?

I do well with floral dress patterns and like the whole easy summer dress thing. It’s sort of like the camisole thing but it’s more than that. They make me feel…happy, bouncy, free yet kissed with naughty kinda not feelings…Is that what pretty feels like? I mean as I guy pretty isn’t something we see and can tell something is but being it is something else.

I like it.

We don’t just shop there either. And we don’t buy a lot of stuff but try on a lot of stuff it’s all about the learning curve and exploring myself to get that sense of style. But it’s learning a bargain, what brands are good and what’s garbage. But even trying on things that are really ugly or silly and funny. And laughing about it all, learning about other stuff too as it happens like girl humor and stuff.

Stopping at bookstores and music stores, looking at jewelry and just talking. Just even getting to get a feel for myself and Nikki and other women as people in a deeper way too.

All in all a long day but a really good one.

Nikki gives me directions to her place back in our district and not too far from where she met me. It’s a seven story place kinda on the old side of things but it’s been fixed up a lot by the students and young people living here. It’s really close to the interdistrict highway and likely what she can afford.

“You want to come up?”

“I’d like that, I’ll give you a hand with your things.” She did buy some things and some groceries too since we were out.

“Thanks.” She smiles and I kind of sort of guy it a bit by carrying a lot of the stuff. Nikki looks at me and smiles some more. “You are really sweet for doing this Darcy, but we could make a few trips.”

“No…I have it y’know fully committed and all that.” I’m blushing but I’m sort of grinning to. This is definitely a Dale thing but it feels like a me thing too. Maybe there’s as much in common between being a guy and being a girl as there is that’s different. Nikki takes her bags that she has and we head inside after I lock up my car.

And that’s when I find out that it’s a walk up. That the elevator’s been broken for a long time…and she lives on the top floor.

Uh-huh, no wonder she was grinning at me. I’m a bit winded once we get to her place and she smiles at me after she opens the door. She takes a couple of the bags from my arms and she kisses me lightly on the cheek.

“Thank you, it was sweet Darcy.”

“Uhm…thank y…uhm..you’re welcome.”

She does that bite her lip thing that’s just so cute y’know. “Oh…sorry maybe I shouldn’t have done that….”

“No…I mean…yes…oh dammit…” I lean over and kiss her on the cheek. “It was more than okay…”

I’m kind of looking at her and she’s looking at me and we both kind of blush with each other.

“Uhm… cool…” She blushes and turns and opens the door. “Come on in, please excuse the mess.”

I carry stuff in and we head to the kitchen and it’s a loft kind of place. It’s sort of bare and yet it’s not. Bare brick on most of the walls and she’s decorated the different rooms with pictures and lots of bookshelves second, third hand furniture give it this poor-student-chique thing that‘s nice. I can see in her bedroom and see gauzy curtains and a brass framed bed, with some stuffed animals and some wicker furniture. It’s nice, it really says Nikki.

I take a bottle of water she offers me. “Thanks, need a hand?”

“No that’s okay…make yourself at home.”

“Okay, a…where’s your bathroom.”

She shows me and I use the facilities and get freshened up and slip back out to the kitchen. And she’s looking at me. “So…”

“So…?”

“You want to stay and hang out for awhile?”

“Okay…”

Oh wow nerves time.

It was a little bit of two nervous girls at first until she puts on some music as she puts away her new clothes and then we make supper together, just some salad and some simple pasta and some sauce and we eat it on her couch while watching this really ancient movie that she had for her anthropology class. “Quest for fire.” really odd, and kind of fascinating really. Long too, it’s not really a date movie but it’s still a good kind of time actually.

It’s another look at her and stuff. And I’ve, well Dale’s dated before and they’ve been good but Nikki is better I think because she’s interesting. I know this isn’t a date but interesting is really good.

It’s late by the time the movie gets done and she’s yawning and I’m fighting them too. I look at her. “I should go, I’ve still got to drive home and put my things away.”

“Mmm…yeah…this was nice Darcy, it wasn’t what I though it might be.”

We get up and she’s walking me down to my car. “How so?”

“I… there’s times where I meet people and stuff and it gets turned into something else.”

I look at her and give her a raised eyebrow.

She blushes. “A lot of people just assume…y’know.”

“That VG makes you some porn star sex kitten.”

She blushes really red. “Yeah…but this was nice, different… normal.”

“Normal’s good?”

She steps up and kisses me just a light one on the lips. And it’s just…amazing…the difference between good kisses, great kisses and one just right kiss.

“Normal is really good Darcy.”

She walks backwards from my car to the doors of her building.

“Nikki?”

“Yes?”

“I’m going to ask you out sometime.”

“You just did.”

“Friday night? Will you go out on a date with me?”

“Yes, Definitely yes Darcy.”

“Okay…” I’m smiling.

“Darcy?”

“Yeah?”

“Call me when you get home? Just so I know you got there safe.”

“Okay.”

I watch her go inside before getting in my car and driving home and I’m humming along with the music as I drive and wow…I feel…I’m not sure I’ve ever really felt like this, I mean it’s like being a dating kid all over again but at the same time it’s so different.

I call as soon as I park the car.

“Hey, I made it.”

“Good, I had a really good day Darcy, I mean even if I took money from you…it…it was the best night I’ve had in a while.”

“I was just thinking the same thing.”

“Good…I’ll see you later.”

“Okay…”

“Okay…”

It takes a moment before I hang up and I lean back in the seat of my car and hang onto my phone with this feeling like before from the good texting moment but way more…you ever just feel like you can’t stop smiling?

I have, but never about a person before.

Yay…

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

pretty girl

pretty story!! :) xx

Thanks Ginger:)

I'm glad you liked it and yeah pretty both of them are.
*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

"Yay…"

Yay indeed. Nice chapter.

DogSig.png

I'm glad you liked it Dorothy, I was worried...

that it was a bit longish without the action stuff that some superheroine stories sometimes need to have. I was hoping the personal stuff would have been okay plus another glimpse of some of Ark City.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey...A Proud Supporter of Team Dorothy:)

Bailey Summers

nice moment

a bit of life changing little moments. there is chemistry there.
thanks

There is some definite chemistry there.

And despite things being Dale ad Darcy with everything Darcy is rather happy at the moment.
Definitely life changing too...Dale's never felt this way from this side of things and he'll let it change his perspective.
*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

When I started this

I honestly couldn't remember the characters, and I'm still going to have to go back and do some rereading, but once I got going all of that was beside the point. It turned into a charming story about two girls, both a bit out of their comfort zones to start with, but warming up and discovering that something extra about themselves and each other. Now I hope that A) Darcy can 'manifest' herself whenever she wants/needs to; and when his/her secret eventually comes out (you know it will) that Nikki can accept the truth about Dale/Darcy and forgive Darcy for deceiving her.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Well Darcy is only limited by the things going on in Dale's life

So she can come and go as needed but she might stick around some more in RL and do a few things related to her cover story. That's daunting since Dale has only one semester of high school drama as any kind of experience.

But hopefully if things do come out Nikki will be able to forgive them for lying to them.
Both of them...because right now she thinks that both are two different people.

*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

yayness

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

To borrow from Burt Bacharach, "What the world needs now, is yay, sweet yay... it's the only thing that there's just too little of..."

Very sweet chapter. I love the growing connection between the two girls and it bodes well for them. There is of course the tiny little secret of Dale which could still ruin things but I understand why Darcy hasn't mentioned who she really is. I hope the yayness can continue for a while yet though. :-)



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

I Love Yayness:)

Darcy is so getting the whole female blast of the love crush feelings. She's mature enough to not lose her head over it all but it's still all so new and tingly and happy that she's really, really happy in a whole new way.

She really kind of hates that secret between them though. Even if it's really needed to keep them both safe.

I'm glad that you liked it even if this was super-lite.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Plot not Pow!

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

Some of my favourite superhero comics and stories are super-lite so I've no complaints. :-)



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Give her money?

I was a bit put off by that. It's like she's a prostitute and it gives the story a bad taste. Maybe you can explain your thought process there.

She gave Nikki money to be her guide, not a prostitute.

It was a favor to Dale and yet at the start of things Nikki was almost going to refuse the money but Nikki lives i a real world with real world bills so as much as she hated having to she took the money and tried to treat it like a job.

Kind of like guide meets personal shopper.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Give her money?

I was a bit put off by that. It's like she's a prostitute and it gives the story a bad taste. Maybe you can explain your thought process there.