A Little Halloween Miss Chiff

Printer-friendly version


A Little Halloween Miss Chiff
By Morpheus

Miss Chiff has a little fun on her favorite holiday.

---------------

It was Halloween night and the street of a quiet suburbs was filled with children and their parents who wandered from house to house trick-or-treating. All the children under the age of ten had at least one older escort...all except one.

A cute little blonde girl cheerfully skipped along the sidewalk, her little hands firmly clutching a large bag of candy. The 7 year old paused to adjust her costume, a leafy green outfit with green pantyhose and little green shoes. Once she was satisfied that her costume still looked as nice as when she first put it on, she continued skipping up to the nearest door.

"Trick or treat," the girl exclaimed, holding out her bag of candy to a woman dressed in a cat costume.

"How cute," the woman exclaimed as she looked over the little girl, "And what are you supposed to be?"

The girl frowned in annoyance, "I'm dressed as Peter Pan."

"Oh, of course," the woman responded with an amused smile, "How silly of me."

Just then there was a flicker of green light which shot around and stopped beside the girl. A tiny woman only inches tall, with green hair and dragonfly wings hovered there with a cross expression. The at the door gasped and stared at this tiny newcomer with an expression of disbelief.

"There you are," the pixie exclaimed to the little girl.

"Where were you?" the girl demanded in annoyance, "How the hell can I be Peter Pan if I don't have my Tinkerbell."

"C'mon Chiff," Pip the pixie rolled her tiny eyes, "I was looking all over the fucking place for you. Besides, you forgot the Peter Pan hat too."

"What...what are you?" the woman at the door gasped with an expression of fear.

The apparent little girl suddenly began to shimmer and quickly grew larger. Within moments she'd aged 7 years while her clothes had grown to fit her now older body. She appeared to be 14 years old, though with a body that was far curvier and less innocent than any other 14 year old who had ever lived on that street.

"I'm a goddess," Chiff told the stunned woman with a smirk. Then she grinned mischieviously, "That's a marvelous costume... Let me help you with it..."

The woman in the doorway gasped as she suddenly began to shimmer and change as well. The fake cat ears and the fake cat tail on her costume both began to twitch as though alive, then they quickly became far more than mere costume pieces. The woman tried to scream but all that came out was a cat's howl, which was appropriate as her body was rapidly shrinking and becoming more feline. Within mere moments a black cat stood where the woman had been. The cat hissed at Chiff, then turned and ran away in terror.

"That was amusing," Chiff commented. Then she looked own at herself and let out a disappointed sigh, "I guess my Peter Pan costume isn't very appropriate now that I'm all grown up." And with that her costume began to change until she was wearing a sexy witch costume including the pointy hat. "Much better."

"A devil would be more appropriate," Pip muttered from where she hovered in the air.

"Maybe," Chiff cheerfully responded, "But I wore a devil costume last year."

Pip looked Chiff over, then down the one piece green Disney Tinkerbell costume Chiff had forced upon her. "Can you change this?"

"Sure," Chiff shrugged, "Why not?"

A moment later Pip's costume changed into a sexy red devil costume. She looked it over and landed on Chiff's shoulder, muttering," I always knew you had a little devil on your shoulder, but this is fucking ridiculous."

"Shhhh," Chiff told her, pointing to the sidewalk where a group of children in costumes were turning and walking towards them.

"TRICK OR TREAT," the kids all chorused.

Chiff's eyes gleamed bright with mischief. "Since you're giving me the choice," she responded with a wicked grin, only to have her ear poked by Pip's little pitch fork.

"What a fantastic little devil," the woman who'd come up with the kids exclaimed as she eyed Pip, "It looks so real..."

"Yeah," Chiff grinned, "She does...doesn't she?" Then Chiff reached for the bowl of candy that had been left by the woman who'd opened the door for her. "Such amusing costumes... That's a very nice witch costume." She bent over and looked at a little girl, "How would you like to be able to cast real spells for tonight?"

"That would be fun," the little girl dressed as a witch exclaimed.

Chiff grinned mischieviously, then reached behind her back and dramatically pulled out a magic wand. She handed it to the girl with a flourish, "Use this. It's good for one night only thought..."

"That's very kind of you," the woman with the kids responded.

Chiff just grinned cheerfully and began pouring large handfuls of candy into each of the kids bags. The kids all gasped in delight when they saw how much candy they were getting at this house. And when Chiff got to the last boy, she poured the rest of the bowl into the bag.

"WOW!" he exclaimed while the other kids stared at him jealously.

"I have a little something for you too," Chiff told the woman as she was about to leave with the kids. "Here...try this on." She handed the woman a cheap plastic looking bracelet. "A friend at the mall gave it to me..."

"Thank you," the woman laughed as she slipped the bracelet on her wrist before turning to leave.

As the woman and children walked down the sidewalk, the woman slowly grew shorter and shorter. With every step she lost a year of age though she didn't notice, nor did any of the kids she was with. Even her clothes shrank, transforming into a pink dress and princess costume as she finally reached the age of 8 and stopped changing.

"Now she can really have fun trick or treating," Chiff said with satisfaction. Then she exclaimed, "I love Halloween... It's so fun. Lots of fun costumes..."

"Lots of tricks to play," Pip pointed out

"Of course," Chiff responded with an amused grin. "And the best part is...they actually ask for them."

Pip nodded, "What now?"

Chiff frowned thoughtfully for a moment before cheerfully grinning, "I happen to know that there's a big costume party going on just down the street..."

"Yeah?" Pip took to the air and hovered in front of Chiff, "And what are we gonna do there?"

A bright gleam filled Chiff's eyes as she responded, "What we're supposed to do at parties." She reached behind her back and pulled out a bottle filled with glowing blue liquid, "We're gonna spike the punch."

"How...traditional," Pip responded carefully.

"That's me," Chiff snickered with a wicked grin. "Traditional all the way. Now come on... We've got a party to crash..."

--------------------

Brad pulled his large overcoat tighter around him, trying to protect himself not only from the chill but also from embarrassment. He blushed as he considered his Halloween costume and hoped that no one noticed what he was wearing. Of course, he knew that the moment he stepped through the door and into the party that people would pounce on it.

"Damn you," Brad glared at his buddy Zeke, "Damn you to hell."

Zeke stood just a few feet away from Brad, smirking as he looked Brad over. Zeke was several inches taller than Brad and a little more athletic, though at the moment he wore a costume with a lot of padded muscles. It annoyed Brad that Zeke was coming to the party in a Superman costume while he was stuck with...

"Hey," Zeke smirked, "You're the one who lost the bet. You're not gonna welch on me dude, are you?"

Brad scowled, wishing desperately that he'd never made that stupid bet with Zeke. Just last month, he and Zeke had been hanging out at a bar when they saw a particularly hot babe. He'd pointed out that she was WAY out of Zeke's league, which led to him betting that Zeke would never be able to get her on a date. The wager, which Brad now deeply regretted, was that the winner could choose the costume that the loser would wear for Halloween. Brad had been so certain that he'd win, that there was no way she'd go on a date with someone like Zeke. He was still half convinced that Zeke had actually paid her to go on one date with him.

"You have to take off the coat," Zeke pointed out, "You're not really wearing the costume if you're covering it up and hiding it."

"I know," Brad half growled at his snickering friend.

When Brad finally stepped inside the door into the party, he stopped to catch his balance and take in his surroundings. The house was booming with loud music and full of adults in a large variety of costumes, a few of them quite risqué. He looked around, mentally bracing himself for the further embarrassment to come before he finally took off his overcoat and revealed his Halloween costume.

Brad was dressed entirely in woman's clothing, but not only was he in drag...he was dressed as a hooker. He had on a revealing blouse that was filled out with a pair of generous false breasts, a black leather skirt, fishnet stockings and a pair of stiletto heel boots that he could barely stand in much less walk. Of course, all this required certain accessories such as jewelry, makeup and a long blonde wig. All in all, he knew that he looked absolutely hideous.

"I look ridiculous," Brad muttered, knowing that people were already beginning to notice him and laugh.

Then Brad forced himself to smile, knowing that the best way to deal with this was to play it up and pretend it was all a joke. He'd learned a long time ago that you could get away with all sorts of embarrassing things if you made people think you were goofing off in order to entertain them.

"Hey," Brad called out to one of his friends, "You interested in a date? Fifty bucks and you'll have a great time..."

That immediately earned several good laughs so Brad kept it up, getting in character and hoping he could survive this night with at least some semblance of his dignity intact. At the same time, he silently promised himself that he was going to get even with Zeke for this.

"Payback is gonna be a bitch," Brad smirked to himself as he made his way over to the beer cooler, flirting with nearly every man on the way in the most outrageous manner. "I'm really gonna have to come up with a good revenge for this one..."

When Brad reached the beer cooler, he was disgusted to see that it was already empty. After all this and he couldn't even have a beer. What kind party ran out of alcohol this early?

I just grabbed the last one a minute ago," a man dressed as a caveman said with a chuckle as he looked over Brad's costume. "Don't worry though...a couple guys already went on a beer run."

"Good," Brad responded, then winked, "You want a date..."

"Sorry," the caveman laughed, "You're not exactly my type."

Just then Brad noticed a blond girl in a sexy witch costume walking towards him with a smile. His first impression was that she was only a teenager, far too young to be at this party. But as she got closer he realized he was mistaken and that she had to be around twenty.

"They're out of beer," Brad gestured to the cooler. "I hear there's more on the way."

"That's all right," the blonde responded with an amused smile, "I'm not interested in the beer."

"That's a pretty nice costume," Brad told her, appreciating just how well her costume hugged her curves. The cute little devil figurine sitting on the brim of her hat was rather impressive too, but not nearly as interesting.

"Thank you," she responded with a grin, "Yours is...interesting."

Brad blushed, then forced a chuckle, "I kind of lost a bet."

She nodded, "Why am I not surprised?" Then she grinned, "Since you're out of beer, you might want to go try the punch." She gave him a mischievous wink, "It's got a little something...extra."

"Thanks," Brad told her before she turned and walked off, disappearing into the crowd. He tried catching sight of her again but failed, then shook his head, "Damn she's hot..." He just hoped he could catch up with her again later on.

Brad shrugged then made his way towards the punch bowl. To his surprise, there were several people clustered around it. "This stuff is pretty good," a woman dressed as a vampire commented, taking a sip from her cup. "I don't know what they spiked it with but I've got to find out."

"Let me try some," Brad said, getting himself a cup and taking a sip. To his surprise, it was pretty good. It was sweet with some kind of flavor that he couldn't quite place. But there was also a bit of a bite that burned his throat as it went down. "Not bad... Not bad at all..."

After a few minutes, Brad made his way through the crowd again. He winked and flirted with various men as he passed, comforting himself with the knowledge that he would have his revenge. Before long he found Zeke again.

"You know I'm going to get you for this," Brad told his buddy with a grin.

"You'll try," Zeke laughed.

"I'm just surprised you didn't come as a pimp," Brad eyed Zeke suspiciously.

Zeke hesitated a moment before admitting, "I planned to but the costume shop was out of pimp costumes."

"Too bad they weren't out of this shit," Brad muttered to himself, "Damn these boots are hard to walk in. My feet are killing me."

"Now you're really sounding like a chick," Zeke rolled his eyes.

Brad scowled and finished off the punch in his cup. "You ought to try the punch. I don't know what the hell they spiked it with, but it's pretty damn good."

"No thanks," Zeke held up the can of beer he was holding, "I'll stick with this..."

The party continued for several hours with some of the guests slowly filtering out. Finally the guy in the caveman outfit called out, "Hey...let's go to the cemetery." He stood there proudly drunk as he continued, "It'll be cool... I mean...you know... I mean, midnight on Halloween in the cemetery... It'll be cool..."

"You mean creepy," the woman in the vampire outfit shuddered in disgust.

"Forget that," a man dressed as a baby said, turning his attention instead to his wife or girlfriend who had a pair of basketball sized fake boobs and was dressed in some kind of kinky looking maids uniform.

To Brad's surprise, a woman wearing a cow costume actually agreed, "It'll be fun... Thank how scary it'll be..." Brad knew her and knew that without the costume on she was actually pretty hot.

"Might be fun," Zeke commented with a smirk as he watched the cow woman.

"Forget it," Brad shuddered, hating the idea of tripping over grave stones with his stiletto heels.

The debate continued until it was too later to get to the cemetery before midnight. That was perfectly fine with Brad though since he had no intention of going stumbling around in the graveyard wearing his current costume. In fact, he'd prefer that no one outside of this party see him wearing it. At least here most of the people were too drunk to care what he was wearing.

Finally the hour of midnight finally arrived. The moment it did, Brad suddenly felt a cold chill run through his body, followed by a sensation of things...moving...changing. He let out a gasp of surprise as his very flesh felt as though it was being remolded like clay.

"Oh God," Brad exclaimed, dropping to his knees.

The strange sensation of his body changing and transforming quickly passed but Brad still felt extremely odd. He got back to his feet, startled to realize that his whole sense of balance had shifted. Stranger still was the fact that it didn't really bother him.

"I feel so different," Brad said, his voice sounding strange in his ears.

Brad hesitated a moment before looking himself over. He let out a loud gasp as he immediately saw that his costume had changed. The hooker outfit not only looked more real, but it also fit his body perfectly. It took him a moment longer to realize what that meant. His body had changed and now looked completely female.

"What the fuck?" Brad blurted out. He grabbed the two generous breasts on his chest, shocked to discover that they were no longer padded falsies. They were REAL. "No fucking way..."

Brad stared at his hands for a moment, noticing that the long red polished nails looked so much nicer than the fake nails he'd been wearing such a short time earlier. They looked so real. Then he reached back and gave his hair a tug, discovering that his blond wig had become real blond hair.

It was only then that Brad looked around to see if anyone had noticed his strange transformation. However, he immediately saw that he wasn't the only one with problems. About half the people in the room seemed to have changed. Half the people suddenly looked quite different, with costumes that now seemed MUCH more authentic.

A baby lay in the middle of the floor crying, right where Brad remembered seeing the man in the baby costume just a short time earlier. The man's wife or girlfriend...he still wasn't sure which, now seemed to have real massive breasts instead of the padded ones and her maid costume looked much more authentic.

"Oh dear," the now very busty woman exclaimed in a French accent as she looked around in surprise, "What is going on...? Why am I talking like zis...?"

The man dressed in the caveman costume no longer looked like a man in a caveman costume. He had changed and now looked like a caveman. He was shorter, hairier, much more muscular and hunched over. He had a scraggly beard, a thick brow and an expression that just screamed primitive. His clothing now seemed to even be made of real animal skins and the cheap plastic club he'd been carrying had been replaced with one that seemed to be made of real wood.

A short distance away, Brad saw the woman who'd been dressed as a vampire not seeming to be changed too much. However, a moment later she suddenly lunged at the man next to her, grabbing him tight and biting into his neck.

"This place is a real freak show," Brad exclaimed as he saw a cow standing in the middle of the room.

Some people were beginning to freak out at what was suddenly going on, though many were too drunk to take it very seriously. One woman who'd been dressed as a ghost screamed and ran out through the door...with the door still closed.

Brad looked around him in amazement, realizing that everyone seemed to be turning into what they were dressed as for real. He felt a cold chill run down his spine as he thought about what he was dressed as.

"No fucking way," he exclaimed.

Then Brad quickly tried finding Zeke, though it wasn't easy in all the chaos that was breaking out. He quickly found him though, still wearing his cheap Superman costume and seeming unchanged. However, Zeke did somehow look a lot taller to Brad than before, though Brad quickly realized that it was only because he had become much shorter.

"Holy shit," Zeke exclaimed, staring at Brad with a look of shock and disbelief. "Brad? Is that you?"

"Yeah," Brad grinned, feeling almost proud of the way he looked though he couldn't understand where that emotion had come from.

"What the hell is going on?" Zeke demanded, his eyes going wide. "Damn man...you...you're a chick..."

"I know," Brad responded with a shrug, looking himself over and not feeling all that bothered by that fact.

Then Zeke blurted out, "And you're hot..." He blushed in embarrassment at having said that to someone he knew was really his male friend Brad.

Brad grinned proudly and spun around to show off his new body, no longer having any difficulty moving around in his stiletto boots. "Pretty fucking hot all right..."

Brad looked Zeke over, delighted to see the expression of open lust that his buddy had all over his face. It was then that Brad realized just how cute Zeke really was. Maybe he hadn't won the bet by paying for the date after all. Of course, there was absolutely nothing wrong with it if he had. It certainly would have been a smart move on the woman's part.

"Why don't we find a room and have a bit of fun?" Brad suggested, the words coming out almost before he'd even realized it.

Zeke's eyes went wide again. He stared at Brad in confusion, trying to make sense of what was going on. At any other time he probably would have immediately refused, but all the alcohol in his body influenced his judgment. A moment later, he nodded his eager agreement.

As they started towards the back of the house to see if they could find an empty room, Brad whispered in his ear, "fifty bucks for a blow job and a hundred to go all the way."

Again, Brad hadn't meant to say that and the words had just come out. But even as he said them, he realized that it made perfect sense and was only fair. After all, he was a professional and no one expected other professionals like doctors and lawyers to work for free. Besides, he was definitely worth the cash.

Brad came out of the back rooms just twenty minutes later, flipping through a stack of cash. One he'd counted out his hundred and fifty dollars, he stuffed it into his boot feeling rather smug. He'd never realized just how easy it was to earn money this way.

"A hundred and fifty for twenty minutes of work," he smirked, "Now this is a great job..."

Then he slowly looked around the party, taking in those who were left. A number of them had left while he'd been busy, probably freaking out about their changes or afraid that they were going to change. However, there were still a number of guys hanging around, some of them too drunk or curious to bother leaving.

Brad smiled to himself as he considered just how much money he could make here if he played his cards right. There were a lot of drunk and horny guys who'd be more than happy to buy the services of a professional. The only question was who should he start with next.

Then Brad saw his next customer, or who he at least hoped would be his next customer. There was a big and muscular man in a football uniform chugging down a beer. But what really drew Brad's attention was the VERY prominent bulge going down the front of his pants.

"Sheila," Brad mused, remembering the football player's name.

When the party had first started, that very football player had been a rather attractive woman named Sheila. Of course she'd come to the party dressed as a male football player with an overstuffed sock in the front of her pants for effect. Now she'd changed just like Brad and so many of the others and had become just the kind of customer he'd be more than happy to earn his money from.

Then with an eager grin, Brad started towards the new football player, calling out, "Hey handsome..."

--------------------

Brad woke up with a headache, feeling nauseous and a bit disoriented. He silently cursed both the headache demons and the ones responsible for that strange dream he'd had the night before.

"Damn I drank too much," he muttered, "That must have been some strong shit they spiked the punch with..." He absently wondered if he could find out what it was and where he could get some.

Brad winced, remembering the strange dream where he'd turned into a hooker and fucked half the guys in the party. He felt nauseous and sick to his stomach as he thought about it. It had been so detailed...so realistic. He had to look down at himself and grab his crotch to assure himself that he was still the same guy he'd always been.

"Thank God for that," Brad sighed.

After taking several deep breaths to steady himself, Brad finally looked around his surroundings. He was in one of the spare bedrooms at the house he'd been partying at. That wasn't too much of a surprise though since he'd been too drunk to drive home. The hangover was testament to that.

Then Brad suddenly noticed that there was a naked man laying just a few feet away. He grimaced in disgust, especially when he realized that he was naked as well. He quickly scrambled for his clothes, only having his Halloween costume which was scattered around.

"I had WAY too much to drink last night," he muttered, silently promising to get even with Zeke for the costume again. He glared at the man he didn't know, not wanting to think about it. "Nothing happened... All that was just a twisted drunk dream..."

Brad tried covering himself with the clothes from his Halloween costume, trying to figure out at the same time how he was going to get home. He sure as hell wasn't going to go dressed up as a hooker now that Halloween was over.

"Now where did I leave that overcoat...?" He muttered, hoping no one else had taken it home.

Just then, Brad began to notice something. His costume... It was...different. It was still obviously the same costume he'd had before, but all the clothes were smaller and more feminine, not to mention higher quality. It was as though his costume had become real... He paled, realizing that this was exactly the way his clothes had changed in that sick dream.

"No fucking way," Brad exclaimed, "It was a dream... Only a dream..."

Then as Brad picked up a stiletto heeled boot, he noticed something inside. A cold knot formed in stomach as he turned the boot over and emptied it in front of him. His eyes widened in disbelief as he stared at a pile of money. Suddenly, his horrible dream from the night before had just become a whole lot worse.

--------------------

In a room that was not a room, in a place that was not a place, Miss Chiff sat back in a recliner watching a large flat screen TV. She grinned in delight as she observed the targets of her most recent games and saw how they were dealing with her fun. After another minute, she finally turned the TV off with a snap of her fingers.

"Last night was great," Chiff exclaimed, "Trick or treating with a lot of tricks. I had a lot of fun and what could be better than that?"

"You weren't the one dressed as Tinkerbell," Pip scowled from beside her.

"Don't you like Halloween?" Chiff teased.

"It just seems kind of pointless," Pip snorted in disgust, "You know my kind don't have any holidays like that. Besides, around you every night might as well be Halloween."

Chiff just shrugged, "It was still fun. And this year I was even nice about it."

"Nice?" Pip raised a tiny eyebrow, "How the fuck would you call all that nice?"

"Well," Chiff grinned, "I gave some kids a whole bunch of candy..."

"You turned one lady into a kid and another into a cat," Pip pointed out.

"The cat changed back after a couple hours," Chiff shrugged, "And I thought I gave that other lady a great present."

"By turning her into a kid again?" Pip asked with a snort.

"Exactly," Chiff grinned brightly. "She got to go out and have real fun on Halloween again. I bet she loved it. Besides, the magic bracelet isn't permanent you know. She's only a kid again as long as she's wearing it. All she has to do is take it off to turn into a boring grown up again. And it even has a nifty effect so that she and everyone around her thinks it's perfectly normal when she's a kid. That way she can be a kid again and have fun without freaking everyone out."

"And if she put the bracelet back on?" Pip asked, curious in spite of herself.

"She'll turn back into a kid again," Chiff smiled. "I bet she'll love it on Christmas morning..."

"And that girl you gave the magic wand to?" Pip asked, this time not bothering to hide her curiosity. "I mean, she can get into a lot of trouble with something like that." She eyed Chiff suspiciously.

"Yeah," Chiff agreed cheerfully, "But it's a Halloween wand. It only works on Halloween and stopped working at midnight. Until next Halloween, it's just a normal piece of wood. Of course," Chiff gave a wicked grin, "she had LOT of fun before it stopped working. But that's another story."

Pip landed on the arm of the chair and looked up at Chiff. "And what about that party where you spiked the punch?"

"Oh that," Chiff responded with a dismissive shrug, "That potion wore off at dawn."

"I guess those guys all got off pretty light then," Pip mused thoughtfully. "I mean if it was only for one night."

"Yep," Chiff grinned, "It only works on Halloween, activating at midnight and turning them into whatever they were dressed as." Then she paused with a thoughtful look, "Then again..."

"What?" Pip stared at her suspiciously.

"It only works on Halloween," Chiff shrugged as though it wasn't important. "It'll work again next Halloween too. Whatever they turned into this time, they'll turn into again next Halloween...from sunset to sunrise. In fact, they'll turn into the same thing every Halloween..." Her eyes sparkled with mischief and she giggled, "It's the treat that keeps on tricking..."

Pip stared at Chiff for a moment as she absorbed that, then she grinned evilly, "Then I guess those guys are gonna be in for a big surprise next Halloween..."

"Oh yeah," Chiff laughed, "I can hardly wait."

THE END

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Awesome

Love your work.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

I love...

Daniela Wolfe's picture

I really love the Miss Chiff stories. It's nice reading them again.


Have delightfully devious day,

I think what I like most.

about these stories with Miss Chiff is Pip. She's hilarious.

Maggie

Great story, I'm glad she

Great story, I'm glad she wasn't nasty about it this time.

Thank you for writing this interesting story,
Beyogi

Great story, I'm glad she

Great story, I'm glad she wasn't nasty about it this time.

Thank you for writing this interesting story,
Beyogi

I love these stories

Miss Chiff is awesome, it'd be so fun to do what she does <3

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D