Gwain - A TWILIGHT ZONE story

Printer-friendly version

gwain.jpg"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of the imagination. Next stop: THE TWILIGHT ZONE." - Rod Serling

Gwain - A TWILIGHT ZONE story
By Anon Allsop

He loved his Princess deeply, yet because of her royal station, and he being a mere knight, stayed away. On the very night he finally was going to express his love for her, she is confronted by a sorcerer bent on evil...an evil which resides within the boundaries of...The Twilight Zone.

******

She was young and beautiful. Gwain followed her quietly, concealed among the stately garden's foliage. He watched her kneel and pet a house cat as it rubbed against her long flowing gown, Gwain was smitten with a girl whom he had only known as 'Princess' or 'Her Highness'. The beauty, whose station in life was high above his own, was a young woman he wanted desperately, and enough to step from the shadows and talk to her and possibly confess his love.

As his courage to speak with her slowly built, he heard a startled scream. A man in his mid thirties, dressed entirely in black, suddenly appeared before the princess. It was as though he materialized from thin air, and the shock caused the startled girl to fall to the ground.

Gwain held fast, more from shock and surprise than anything. The dark figure crouched beside the frightened girl, "I have sought one with your beauty for such a long time." She trembled at his words. "You will be my woman, bearing my children." His smile caused her to scramble to her feet and back up slowly. "Do not fear me, child. Somewhere deep inside, you can feel your arousal building...you want me, don't you?"

Gwain watched in surprise as she stopped her retreat, even the fear she showed upon her face began to disappear and soften with each word he spoke. Something unnatural was happening, a strange sorcery was transpiring before the befuddled knight's eyes.

The young beauty's whole attitude changed; she thrust out her young breasts and began to walk toward the shadowy figure. It was as if she wanted the man as much as he wanted her. Gwain knew that this sorcerer's powers were putting that thought into her head, and if he didn't act soon...the girl would be lost to him forever!

With a great leap, Gwain stood beside the girl. He pushed her from the path and shouted loudly, "Flee, my lady!" The sudden jarring that he had given her broke the spell that she was under, and she deftly ran for the gate, dodging to and fro among the roses and other flowers that grew there. Gwain fell to the grass and smiled, for he had saved the purity of the girl he loved.

As he gathered himself up, he turned to face the dark-clothed fiend and drew his sword.

"How dare you interfere with my love!" the shadow man spat vehemently.

Gwain scowled, "That wasn't love - it was lust! Your lust for the female! For it to be love, the other must return the love willingly!" The dark man glared at Gwain.

"You shouldn't have meddled, for this was none of your affair!" He growled, pointing his gloved hand at the young knight.

"You are trespassing upon the King's gardens; leave now before I cut you down like the putrid scum that you are!" Gwain hissed, slowly raising sword to eye level. The young knight felt confident that the princess would have alerted the palace guards by now, and most likely they were already well on their way.

The dark man looked toward the gate, and saw that several guards were rapidly running toward them. The sorcerer threw his hands up and with a flash he was gone, with him disappeared the figure of Gwain.

******

Gwain looked around; he was standing upon a strange tile floor, and in an even stranger room. The figure in the black cloak stood across from him. "Where have you brought me, sorcerer?" Gwain demanded, shaking his sword at the dark sorcerer.

The man flashed an evil glare and with a sweep of his hand, Gwain’s sword flew from the young knight’s grasp and landed harmlessly across the room. “Now that we have that taken care of…what shall we do with you?”

The man in black placed his hands behind his back and slowly paced before Gwain. "I have lived within this house for most of my life; today I was to take a bride." He frowned and glared at Gwain, "You destroyed that chance when you happened upon us in the King's gardens!"

"I didn't just happen upon you!" Gwain spat back, "I was there for the girl as well, only I wasn't going to use magic to get her! Now dark wizard, tell me where we are!"

"Not far from where you once came...as for the magic, I use what works. The 'Princess' wouldn't have known any different. As far as she was concerned, she loved me and that was all that mattered." He suddenly scowled and turned to face Gwain, "That was, until you happened to interfere."

"And I'd do it again, if it meant protecting a beautiful princess from your vile advances," Gwain scowled back and began to look for an avenue of his own escape.

"Cease to move!" he shouted, causing Gwain to pause.

The young knight smiled, "Hardly. I will be back, though...only I will be bringing the King's armies to crush your pitiful life!" Gwain laughed and began to retrieve his sword.

The Sorcerer's face grew red with rage, "I SAID...CEASE MOVING!!!"

Suddenly, Gwain's feet became heavier; he strained to lift them as their weight grew with each step. "Go to hell where you belong, WIZARD!" he shouted loudly, trying to reach his formidable weapon where it had fallen.

"You have destroyed everything I had worked for! All my plans are now laid in ruin!" the evil sorcerer roared as he stepped from behind his huge table.

Gwain still struggled to move, but he was only able to slide his feet a fraction at a time. "Remove this vile spell you have cast upon me and I will let you live!" Gwain grimaced as the weight of his feet became too much to bear.

"By now, your king will have his Wizard cast a spell over the kingdom, blocking my magic from allowing me entry; I will never be able to go after the princess again!" he shouted as he slammed his palm down against the great table. "You have ruined EVERYTHING! And for that, you must pay!"

Gwain laughed in his face, causing the sorcerer to seethe with hatred. "Go ahead, turn me into a mouse or a snake...I will bite at you when you aren't looking! Turn me into a tree and I will drop my limbs upon your head, crushing you senseless."

The sorcerer raced around the table in anger, his eyes livid with rage. "I will turn you into a rug so every time I enter this room I can wipe my feet upon you!" he screamed loudly, his spittle fell onto Gwain’s chain mail armor.

"Do so, and I will trip you up each time you pass!" Gwain smiled proudly, "Perhaps you will break your putrid neck in the fall! Why don't you just kill me and be done with it?"

The black sorcerer turned his back and wheeled as Gwain had spoken, "Killing is too good for you! No, I want you to pay dearly for your meddling!"

"What is more dear a payment than my life?" mocked Gwain. “Or do you not have it within you to defeat me upon a field of honor? Return my sword, free me and take up your own...victory without honor means nothing!"

The wizard laughed, “Perhaps, but honor means nothing if you are dead.” then paused and touched his chin, "Interesting...there is nothing more valuable to a protector of young maidens than his own life."

"Let me go then, return me to my home and you can chase after a maiden belonging to another Kingdom," Gwain tried to reason with the dark wizard.

"Therein lies the problem, all of the other Kingdoms have blocked my magic as well...you have ruined everything, fool!" He glared pure hatred at Gwain, "Already I have sensed that the wizard of your kingdom has located us, and they are sending out a young named Duke Edmon, cousin of the Princess, in an attempt to gain your freedom!" he hissed, reaching out for Gwain's exposed neck to choke him, at the last moment he stopped his advance.

The dark wizard began to stroke his chin with one hand. A broad smile crossed his twisted face as he scowled at Gwain, "There is one thing that is more valuable to someone such as you."

"Oh? And what, prey tell, is that?" asked the amused Gwain. Inwardly, he knew that the king's wizard wouldn't wait for long; instead he would transport his rescuer directly to the sorcerer's lair. Even this fool's magic spell cast to hide their location would fail, so powerful was the king's wizard!

"Your own maleness!" he laughed loudly. Gwain ignored him and spat at the floor before the laughing wizard.

Suddenly a great ball of light formed in the Sorcerer's palm, and was thrown full into the chest of Gwain. In one violent movement, Gwain contorted and shrank in size. "What are you doing to me, Wizard?" he screamed in pain, his voice was slowly rising in pitch as his body developed womanly breasts! "Stop this insanity!" Gwain shouted in horror as long auburn colored hair fell down across his rapidly growing bosom!

His legs grew supple, smooth with the void of hair! His arms became lithe and slender, his hands small and dainty! His waist drew in, hips widened as the pain built within his groin like a fiery furnace! Within moments it had run its course, and Gwain was no more! A beautiful young maiden stood in his place wearing the young man's clothes. "What have you done to me, Wizard? I demand you change me back!" Gwain shouted in his now feminine voice, pert breasts heaving in despair.

Slowly removing his gloves, the dark Wizard studied the young female standing before him, gently caressing her soft cheek with his hand. She jerked her head aside, causing her long hair to splay out from her well developed body, however, well disguised among Gwain's male garments. "You my dear, are now in the form as if you were born to this body...who would have known such a lovely creature resided there?"

The struggling female before the sorcerer fought vainly to escape, she spit at him and flailed her arms in futility.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, these clothes are all wrong," observed the Sorcerer. With a sudden waive of his hand, they suddenly altered and became the long flowing gowns of a castle beauty. Pert, firm breasts were confined in a low top, which barely contained her healthy bosom.

"Change me back!" Gwain demanded, his soft feminine voice trembling with confused fear.

"I can't do that, my beautiful lady. As a man, you destroyed the last real chance I had to acquire a bride." He smiled and traced a finger upon the curve of her new form. "Now, perhaps there is an opportunity to gain that back."

"I will not become your bride, if that is what you are suggesting!" Gwain shouted in horror.

The leering man smiled and reached toward her stunning breast, causing Gwain to begin breathing harder. "You see, you can learn to like it," the wizard spoke softly.

"Never!" she cried, as she jerked her body away from his attempted caress. Gwain was panting, her breasts rising and falling quickly.

The wizard stepped back and studied his glaring prisoner, still unable to move her dainty feminine feet. She wiped the perspiration from her upper lip, "You may have created me in the form of this woman...but you can never make me behave as one!"

"Aahhh…my dear child, that is where you are sadly mistaken!" The wizard made a quick gesture of his hand. Gwain could feel the grip upon her feet disappear; the sudden removal caused her to fall hard against the tile floor.

"Leave me alone!" she shouted, as she tried to crawl toward the sword, however her dress fouled up her movement. The sword suddenly slid past her and came to rest at the feet of the wizard.

"Stop my love! My...Gwendolyn," the dark sorcerer shouted, his voice caused Gwain, now Gwendolyn to hesitate. "Please don't leave Gwendolyn...get used to the name for it is the only one you will answer to from this day forward." Her movement ceased, and she found her unwilling body slowly turning to face the man she despised.

"Bastard!" she spat, unable to control her body.

"Beauty!" he laughed as she came closer to him. The lovely woman gradually stood, her feet slowly stepping toward him. "The old you no longer exists my dear, as even your own family would always remember you as being born female. However, contrary to what you think, you WILL learn to love me."

"Like hell!" Gwendolyn growled, still reluctantly inching nearer to the dark wizard.

"Even now, my love, you are feeling the womanly yearning between your legs for a man. You can imagine his touches, his caresses so much that you can hardly keep from throwing yourself at me! Isn't that true, my helpless little dove?"

Gwendolyn's hand dropped to her side; it felt to her as though someone was manipulating her sex from within! Her nipples began to swell and beg to be fondled! "Stop what you are doing to me!" she practically cried from her arousal. Tears began to stream down the beautiful face of the transformed knight.

"You can scarce keep your hands from me, my lovely Gwendolyn?" He smiled and touched her smooth unblemished flesh, just above her bodice. She closed her eyes and moaned, ever so slightly, Gwendolyn moved nearer, pressing against his hand even more.

"Bastard...." the beautiful lips sighed, "I won't allow you..."

"You hunger grows to feel a man's touch, his caress. Your love for him is becoming so powerful that you can't control yourself, you want to feel me inside of you!" The black villain smirked, drawing the beautiful virgin closer to him.

"Neve..." Gwendolyn gasped as the sorcerer freed her breast, lowered his head, and took it toward his eager lips, her eyes closed in passion.

"You can feel the yearning of a man's love upon you building; never again will you desire a woman's devotions. Forever will you be bound to a man by this overwhelming need you are experiencing." The dark wizard smiled, as Gwendolyn hesitantly touched the swell of this stranger's loins.

"I hate...you!" Gwendolyn gasped softly, closing her eyes against the anticipated passion.

"Shhhh, you need to not speak, I only wish for words of passion from your luscious lips!" the wizard spoke as he loosened Gwendolyn's blouse.

Still, with eyes tightly closed, Gwendolyn tried to speak...tried to tell the wizard no...but the words failed her. This sorcerer had stolen the command of her voice with a subtle wave of his hand.

The wizard let his kisses dance upon the soft supple skin of the maiden's breast, his tongue teasing her into greater heights of passion. He slowly lowered the reluctant beauty to the floor and held his mouth close to her ear, "Spread for me, my lovely."

In horror, Gwendolyn felt her knees part and her creamy virgin thighs opening, thus allowing access to the brutal sorcerer. "The spell cast upon you will be complete once you have the length of your lover buried deep within your womb. Then you will possess the deepest of all loves for that man; which of course, will be me!"

Gwendolyn ran her beautiful, slender fingers along the vile face of the sorcerer, her moist glistening lips hungering for the kisses the dark sorcerer had envisioned into her reluctant mind. It was as though all of her erotic senses were on overload, hungry for this man, who was now positioning himself above her.

The sorcerer cast his cloak away and began slowly pulling the comely female's clothing aside, her undergarments vanishing and revealing the maiden's naked beauty. "How does it feel to be teetering upon the brink of motherhood, knowing that once my seed is deep inside your womb...you will be mine forever?" He smiled viciously, "I only need for you to open your eyes and look on your lover for your passion to begin...then, what is left of the old you will vanish, and your unwillingness will be gone forever!"

Gwendolyn said nothing, as her head was tilted back in lustful passion. Her knees were high on each side of his waist. A faint noise behind them caused the sorcerer to hesitate. There was a hiss in the air, then a high pitched 'ching'. The black sorcerer fell to Gwendolyn's side, his head rolling several feet from her. She looked up and saw that it was the young Duke named Edmon, the beautiful princess' young cousin.

"Come, fair damsel, let us be quick!" He pulled her to her feet, her dress fell over her legs to cover her nakedness, then quickly ushered her down the hall.

As they ran, Gwendolyn couldn't take her eyes from the handsome stranger. In all of her life, she had never been so enamored by anyone before. The youth gave her an uncomfortable smile as they raced from the castle grounds to where the Duke’s horse was hidden. In one graceful leap, he had mounted the powerful stallion, and then drew the beautiful maiden he had just rescued, up behind him.

Gwendolyn slipped her slender arms around the man, pulling herself close to his broad back. The two rode away, into the dark night upon Fury, the powerful stallion of Edmon's.

******

They rode slowly, picking their way down the mountain trail. "I'm glad you are safe, fair maiden."

"I am well...now." Gwendolyn sighed, content to hold onto her gallant savior's muscular waist.

His head turned slightly, talking to Gwendolyn over his shoulder. "When we return to my Uncle's kingdom, I will have to thank the wizard for placing me so near the sorcerer's domain. If the dark one would have finished what he had started, your feminine purity would have been lost forever!"

"Before you smote him, he had placed a spell of love upon me." She sighed, caressing her cheek against his back.

"I assumed as much," he smiled, "I feel what you are doing to ME even now."

She tenderly kissed his back, one hand firmly placed upon his loin. "The sorcerer said that I would fall passionately in love with whoever I looked upon first." Her whisper sent a shiver down her gallant young rescuer's back.

"Had you opened your eyes, it would have been him." His voice vibrated in her ear as she laid it lovingly upon his back.

"I'm glad I didn't." She giggled, slowly manipulating her slender fingers against him, causing Edmon to shift slightly in the saddle. "I'm happy it was you that my gaze fell upon."

He replied calmly. "When we return, I will ask the Wizard to remove the spell."

"What if I don't want it removed?" she quietly whispered into Edmon's ear.

He reined up his steed, turned and gave her a shocked look. "Nonsense. You can't be serious?" All along, the young man knew that she had been under a spell, he had only been trying desperately to ignore her advances upon his eager body long enough to return her to the kingdom.

Gwendolyn rose up slightly, and gently took hold of his cheek, turned his head slightly and kissed him. "I want no other."

"Our ages, my fair maiden; I am still shy of my nineteenth year!" He gasped in shock. "And you - you are well near your thirtieth! Our...our love would be unseemly!"

She pressed herself against him, soft breasts caressing his arm. "I am willing to take that chance, Edmon my love." She sighed lustfully.

He sat quietly as she kissed him, nervous in his arousal of the older woman. Finally, no longer able to contain his own desire, he sighed and returned her kiss, and climbed down from his horse. Reaching up, he removed Gwendolyn from the steed and gently lowered her to the ground.

He stood before Gwendolyn and spoke thoughtfully, "It is true that my uncle is King, and I could have any woman I desire. Yet, I feel that your lust for me is only warranted by the sorcerer's magic."

She pressed close, her youthful breasts heaving before his naive eyes. He looked away, trying to regain his composure. "Fair maiden, I cannot be responsible for what can happen between us, please refrain from what you are doing."

Gwendolyn pushed her supple lower lip outward, "You don't desire me?" she whispered, her tone oozing with sexual timbre.

He swallowed hard, "Far from it, my lovely maiden. What young man wouldn't give his life to possess a female such as you?" He smiled, and she could feel her heart swell with unrequited love.

"What is it then? Why can't you give yourself to me?" Gwendolyn asked her love.

"I am inexperienced in the matters of love," he looked down sadly. "I know nothing of what pleases a woman."

"You please me, that is enough!" she said, as she slid her hand along his chest, her other deftly working at the buckle on his sword belt. "The rest, we will learn together!"

"My Lady, please consider what you are doing!" he nervously pleaded as his sword and belt fell from his hip, ringing as it struck the ground. "Our union could result in a child! Do you want that from someone as young as me?"

Once again, she began stroking the front of his clothing; he tried to back away only to be thwarted by the firm body of unmoving his horse. Eagerly, Gwendolyn continued to arouse him, pushing him closer and closer to what she truly desired. "Give yourself to me, Edmon."

"It is I that should be the aggressor, fair maiden," his young voice trembled. "What would the men of the kingdom think if they were to know that it was you who took the initiative?"

Gwendolyn smiled as her small hand gently took hold of his engorged penis and began to slowly stroke him. "They would say..." she whispered as his eyes closed from her efforts, "The young man must really have something, if he were able to draw the advances of such a beautiful woman."

"Or...they might think you were just throwing yourself at me to gain the height of my station within the kingdom," he gasped as she pushed down his breeches.

His horse moved away, causing both of them to fall onto the ground. Edmon fell and rolled onto his back, Gwendolyn fell to the side of him. His penis was straining toward the night sky. The beauty rose upon her knees and lowered herself down upon him, tenderly caressing him with her soft cheek, kissing its tip with passion.

Gwendolyn heard him sob. "Why is it that you cry?" she asked, rising up from him.

"I know that I will wake from this and realize it was only a young man's fanciful dream!" He wiped his tears with the back of his hand. "I...I don't want to wake up!" he cried.

She smiled, and then crawled upward toward his face, gently drying his tears with her long auburn hair. "I am going nowhere," she whispered, her soft lips touching his.

Slowly Gwendolyn pulled the gown upward along her legs; behind her she could feel the presence of his erection. Her hand came into contact with bare skin, inwardly she smiled.

Gwendolyn felt her lover tremble as she lowered herself down upon him, pushing slowly until she was filled with Edmon deeply penetrating her womb. Once she could go no further, Gwendolyn leaned forward and lay along his chest contently. "If we are dreaming, let us then dream together." She sighed with contentment.

They lay upon the soft carpet of grasses, making love until the moon no longer possessed the sky. Her passion for him had yet to erode, still neither of them had experienced the bliss that they so desired. "I think your evil captor has thwarted our advances upon one another, my lovely maiden." He sighed, "I am full to the brim with so much passion that I feel I could explode, and yet, am unable to spew forth my seed in sweet release!"

Gwendolyn frowned, "I too am unable to feel the release I desire. Perhaps he has cursed us from the great beyond?"

As the two lovers lay on the grass, desperately trying to fulfill their passion, a great glowing swirl of sparkling particles began to appear not far away. Slowly it took form, leaving an old man standing where the glittering orb once stood.

The old wizard chuckled, "Well...I was wondering what happened with you! I guess now I know."

Edmon let his head fall backward into the soft earth, "Who sent you to find me?"

Again the old man smiled and lowered himself down to his haunches, "Your uncle the king was concerned that the fool black sorcerer had bested you. Now, I see that it was just the comely advances of a beautiful female."

Still even though they spoke, Gwendolyn couldn't contain her passion as she continued to gyrate her hips in unison with his. Edmon rose up, looking over her lovely shoulder, "The sorcerer placed a spell of love upon this helpless maiden before I vanquished him. Now we are locked in this passionate embrace, yet unable to find that sweet release that our bodies crave."

The wizard laughed, "This woman you are mating with isn't really a maiden at all. True, everyone back in the kingdom knows that she exists as a female...her true identity is that of a knight belonging to the palace guards." The wizard stood, "She must be returned to her true form before you complete your passion."

"But she is in love with me!" Edmon cried. "She has willed herself to me; we must finish what we have started!"

"She once was a man, and she should return to being one," he frowned, trying to convince the youth to relinquish his love for the transformed knight.

The wizard raised his eyebrows, "That spell of love, my young enamored friends, was meant for her to love only him!"

"I won't change back! You can't make me!" Gwendolyn shouted, still straddling her lover.

"That is the spell talking," the wizard reminded her, "One thing I hate to mention, but feel the need to is…if you are changed back, you will still be in love with Edmon; now that you have gone this far. However, it will be the ‘male you’ in love with Edmon."

"What?" Edmon shouted, "I can't be attracted to another man, I am a Duke in the kingdom!"

"True," he replied, "The choice though is for her to decide; she can return to her male form or remain as she is right now."

During the entire time he talked, Gwendolyn continued her eager advances for their sweet release. Sweat glistened upon her body as she rocked upon her lover's deep penetration, even in her aroused state, she spoke. "It will be even more unseemly if, as a male, I am aroused by Edmon! As a female though, I can both receive and give the passion that we each will crave."

"You could probably do that in either form," the wizard laughed, "However, I do understand the need for decorum, and will allow you to remain female."

Gwendolyn smiled, panting from the exertion upon her lover. The wizard silently shook his head, "You will draw attention to your ages though, for she has you by several years." He smiled and snapped his fingers, "Aaaah...that should take care of that little problem."

Gwendolyn looked down, her breasts were no longer as full, and instead had been reduced slightly, comparable to the size of a young maiden! "You have made me younger?" She gasped in wonderment.

"You have now just turned eighteen, an age that is closer to Edmon." The king’s wizard laughed and looked away, "I feel like some sort of voyeur, watching you two through a keyhole.

The beauty only hesitated for a brief moment, and then continued to talk even as she had continuously rocked upon her lover’s loin. “Will I remember what I once was?”

"Perhaps but as time goes on my dear child, this life will become your new reality; what you had been before will seem like a dream.” He looked away, his face flushed with embarrassment at seeing the young couple making love. “I should be going..."

"Wait! You must help us!" Edmon cried, "We can't stop what we are doing and we can't find release!"

He watched Gwendolyn for a moment, his eyes fixated upon the young flesh rocking upon her love, Edmon. He closed his eyes and looked through his mind’s eye to see the totality of the dark one’s spell.

He sighed sadly as all was revealed to him, "You two do realize that if you are able to find eventual release, there will be no turning back. She will be stuck as a female, and you both will be tied down with the responsibility of a child. That is the spell that would trap the fair maiden into her feminine form...permanently. Once the seed is in place, a child will begin forming, until then you will be unable to remove yourselves from the ‘heat’ you are in...that is the end result of the spell, should she remain female."

Gwendolyn nodded at the man beneath her and they looked up toward the king’s wizard, in unison they both cried, "Please!"

The wizard knew that he would have to wipe the minds of both of the young lovers before him, erasing their memory of his conversations with them. Then deposit feminine memories into the mind of the lass, allowing her to fit in normally.

All who know her will think of Gwendolyn as the only child of he and his wife. His magic was powerful and all encompassing, for it fell across the entire kingdom, leaving all who lived there to know and remember it as if it had always been.

Finally the wizard nodded, "Enjoy your lives then," he smiled, snapped his fingers which triggered their release and disappeared.

******

Gwendolyn glanced up, and there a great swirling sparkling cloud swam before her eyes. However, once she noticed it, it was gone and a unmistakable swelling of oblivion began to push toward the surface of her lustful need.

"Oh...oh my God!" The young man beneath her cried, "I'm...I..."

Gwendolyn needed no further explanation as she too was struggling through her own blinding release. She straightened up, throwing her face toward the cloudless night sky; her back arched, and her breath came short and staggered. Her eyes were tightly shut, so focused on what they were doing, that she failed to notice him tremble beneath her.

His hands grasped her slender young shoulders, quickly drawing her top down and exposing her soft breasts to the cool evening air. With her help, he rolled gently, bringing Gwendolyn beneath his body, still deeply penetrating her feminine opening with his firm penis.

Gwendolyn was now where she was needed, beneath her love as a submissive young female. This time it was he that began penetrating with youthful exuberance, pressing deep into her feminine gate with young abandon. Gwendolyn could feel her eyes rolling back, covered in an embrace of electrically charged passion. She heard him grunt, then felt his body convulse as if a great quake shook from within him.

In an instant, a dull charge built inside of Gwendolyn, flowing outward until it could no longer be contained in her small frame! Higher and higher it rose until it escaped from her mouth like steam from the fissure of a volcano, no words were spoken as the pressure spewed forth in one great sigh!

Gwendolyn's mind slowly returned as she felt his seed erupting within her young body, being pushed with the force of nature toward her womb. Each little miniscule creature of his, raced onward toward their intended destination, one that would result in the creation of their offspring.

Again and again Gwendolyn felt him expel into her from within, her own body shook and shuddered under the orgasm! It washed over her until she could no longer feel her own flesh; it was as though she had been struck by a lighting of passion that held all control over her body!

Finally, Edmon sank into her chest, his bare skin gently caressing her own. "I fear we have gone too far, my lovely young maiden," he panted softly into her ear. Gwendolyn said nothing, still holding him firmly between her silky young thighs. "I suspect that we will be expected to marry." He smiled, adding, "That is, if you still feel you want me?"

Gwendolyn closed her eyes, raised her lips, and kissed him. "Of course I still want you! But, somehow, I think what we have just done, will cause us to hurry our wedding plans just a bit."

"You forget, my dear Gwendolyn, we have only experienced love's release but once," he smiled, kissing my neck tenderly.

She turned toward him and gently pulled his lower lip into her own and suckled upon it for a few seconds. Erotically, Gwendolyn released it and smiled at her lover. "Sometimes, it only takes but once."

His kisses trailed downward toward her exposed breasts, "But that would never happen to us...right?"

She giggled as he began to swirl his tongue around one of her eager nipples, "Sometimes...a girl just knows when she is destined to become a mother," Gwendolyn reminded him.

He paused and raised his head, "Even a young maiden would know she is a mother? If this comes to pass, what will we tell your father the wizard?"

Gwendolyn looked into his eyes and smiled, "It is as though it has been written in stone. Your eager seed is racing toward my womb, beginning the life that will be our child. I think that daddy will be happy, just knowing that his only child will be having a grand-baby soon. Somehow though, I believe he already knows."

Edmon smiled, "Yes you are most likely correct. Well then, I guess we need to begin our wedding plans."

She giggled, its sound much like the tiniest of bells tinkling. "I already have, I started planning it when I was only thirteen." Even as she said it she realized that she had never planned to be married as a female, but even that recollection seemed to be fading.

He raised one eyebrow and grinned at her, "So, young females begin planning long before their ensnared husbands are aware?"

"You make us sound so devious!" she laughed.

"Aren't you?" he snickered, kissing her exposed breast, looking over it into Gwendolyn's stunning brown eyes.

Gwendolyn never answered, as her look was lustful and coy. He knew, he had always known, it was their destiny to be a family, written long ago on the pages of time...and somehow was there for all to read.

******

Anyone who knew them remarked of their love for each other, yet only one knew of the true origin, and he wasn't telling. Why should he, for now he would have a grandchild to school in the magic arts...he would teach the child his own magic...a magic that seemed to be even more powerful, inside...THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

The End
up
95 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This one went faster

Than your usual stories, but was still good. Give something up, gain something in return.

Good enough.

Maggie