Trouble Comes to School

Printer-friendly version


Trouble Comes to School
By
Morpheus

A powerful being comes to a high school and brings a trail of chaos.

Part 1

It was nearly an hour before school yet three figures huddled together behind the football bleachers of Kay Osterman High School. The three boys were alternately known as Geek Squad or the Nerd Patrol among the other students, but today they hoped that was about to change.

Martin was the tallest of the three, though he was also the skinniest and troubled by bad acne. Beside him were Theo, who was badly overweight and notorious for his poor hygiene, and Lewis, who was the shortest of the group. With his pale skin, thick glasses and the tangled red hair that was impossible to control, Lewis appeared every inch the stereotype of a nerd, a fact which sometimes frustrated him.

"So what the hell are we doing out here so early?" Theo demanded of Martin with a scowl, "When you called me last night, you said you had something that could completely change how everyone at school treated us."

"You said something about getting girlfriends," Lewis pointed out skeptically.

Martin nodded eagerly as he reached into his backpack, pulling out a large scroll. "It's a magic spell," he exclaimed proudly, "It's supposed to summon some sort of deity to grant our wishes."

Lewis and Theo both stared at him as though he were insane. "You're kidding," Lewis gasped.

"I hate to tell you this," Theo pointed out, "But that stuff in Dungeons and Dragons ain't real..."

"Well this is real," Martin protested defiantly, "I got it from a weird old lady last night. She said that all we have to do is cast the spell and it will summon someone who can help us. And from what she showed me, I believe her."

"Let me guess," Lewis commented with a note of sarcasm, "We only have to trade our souls."

"It's nothing like that," Martin protested.

It took Martin several more minutes, but he finally convinced his friends that it wouldn't hurt to at least try casting the spell. Lewis and Theo sighed as they humored him and poured some powdered chalk he'd brought into a circle. Once this was done, they all stood back and carefully read the strange sounding words on the scroll aloud.

When the finally syllable for the spell had left their mouths, they were stunned to see a purple mist forming inside of the circle. All three of them jumped back, staring in amazement. The mist inside the circle continued to grow thicker, beginning to glow with a strange light as well. A minute later, a humanoid figure appeared, standing in the center of the mist.

"Holy shit," Lewis blurted out, "It's real."

"It's a trick," Theo gasped, "It has to be..."

They all just stared at the figure, which was covered entirely in purple robes. A hood was pulled over its face, concealing all of its features in darkness except for a pair of glowing green eyes that was looking straight at them.

"You summoned me," the figure said in an eerie voice. "What is it you desire of me?"

"We," Martin stammered, "I was told you could grant wishes."

The figure slowly nodded, then extended its hand, revealing a pendant that it held by the chain. The pendant looked something like a glowing green marble with veins of purple running through it. A bit of gold metal that looked almost like the roots of a tree wrapped partly around the marble, grasping it tight and allowing to dangle from the chain.

"This pendant contains three wishes," the figure announced, casually dropping it to the ground by its feet. "Use them as you will."

A moment later, the purple clad figure stepped back into the mist and vanished from view. The mists swirled faster and faster, until they faded away entirely, leaving nothing but a nearly empty chalk circle. The only thing to reveal that this had not just been a figment of their imagination was the pendant which remained on the ground.

"Holy shit," Theo gulped, "It really worked.

Lewis nodded and carefully picked up the pendant. He held it up for a better look, marveling at how strange it looked. But suddenly, Martin snatched it from his hands, exclaiming, "I found the spell so I get to make my wish first."

"Hey," Lewis scowled, then sighed, admitting that Martin was right. "So what are you going to wish for?"

"I don't know," Martin admitted with an embarrassed look. "I've got several great ideas but I haven't decided on which one yet."

"Well, whatever you wish for," Theo grinned, eying the pendant greedily, "I know what I want. Man, today is going to be fun."

All three of them grinned as they started walking towards the school entrance, looking forward to school and what the day would bring, for what had to be the first time in as long as they could remember. There would be no doubt that today, things would be different.

--------------------

Alex walked down the school hallway, nodding to one of his friends as he went past and saying hi to another. He saw his best friend Mickey a short distance away would have gone over to talk to him if it hadn't been only a couple minutes until first period started.

"Hey, that was a great game you guys played last week," one boy said as he came up beside Alex.

"Yeah," Alex nodded, thinking of the hard played basketball game, "It was a good game but I can't take any credit for it. I only got my hands on the ball twice, so it's not like I'm one of the star players or anything."

"True," the other boy grinned, "But at least you're on the team."

"True," Alex agreed, then hurried on his way so he wouldn't be late for class.

Just then, Alex suddenly saw a beautiful girl. She was gorgeous, with long blonde hair and a killer figure. She had to be one of, if not the hottest girl that he'd ever seen inside the school. Because of that, Alex had no doubt that she was new. If she'd been there for any length of time at all, he certainly would have seen her before this.

"Do you know who she is?" Alex asked the nearest boy, pointing towards the girl.

"Who?" the other boy blinked.

But when Alex turned to look the girl again, he saw that she'd vanished into the crowd and disappeared. He scowled, definitely wanting to see that hot girl again. Of course, if she really was a new student like he thought, then he'd be seeing her again.

"Damn she was hot," Alex shook his head then continued on to class.

An hour later, Alex was sitting his seat while his second period teacher performed the roll call. Mr. Haskins was an old fashioned teacher who believed in certain formalities. He insisted that all of his students address him by his title, though also took care to use theirs.

"Mister Burges," Mr. Haskins looked to one of the students, "You were absent yesterday so I believe you owe me the homework I assigned the day before."

"Think he's going to give us a quiz?" Mickey whispered to Alex from the seat beside him.

"I wouldn't be surprised," Alex sighed back. "I think he has some rule about having to give one at least once a week."

Alex leaned back, not as worried about the quiz as he'd let Mickey think. He might not be a straight A student, but always made sure to be caught up in class. Unlike several of the other guys on the basketball team, he was smart enough to know that he couldn't rely on athletic skills to get him anywhere.

"Mister Green," Mr. Haskins glared at Mickey, "I believe that you owe me an assignment as well."

Mickey stammered, obviously not having finished the assignment, which didn't surprise Alex in the least. Mickey tended to procrastinate about everything until the last minute, or until it was too late. He'd gotten in trouble in more than one class due to turning in his assignments late...or not at all.

But just then, Mickey was saved by a newcomer. Alex stared in surprise as the hot blond he'd seen earlier walked into the classroom as though she'd done so a thousand times before.

"Hey," she grinned at Mr. Haskins, "I'm the new student."

"Oh yes," Mr. Haskins responded, blinking and then looking at some sheets of paper. He frowned slightly, "This doesn't look right... Is this your first name or your last?"

The blond looked at the sheet of paper and shrugged, "Both."

Mr. Haskins shook his head then gestured to an empty seat next to Alex, "You may have a seat there." Then he looked around the rest of the class and announced, "I would like you all to welcome your new classmate, Miss Chiff."

The blonde calmly sat down beside Alex, then turned to grin at him. He stared at her, noticing that her pink shirt had the word GODDESS written across the chest. Then she winked at Alex and exclaimed, "This school is gonna be a lot of fun."

Part 2

Martin walked down the school hallway, lost in thought as his fingers caressed the strange pendant he had been given. He could feel a strange warmth coming from inside it, along with its power. It was hard to believe that this piece of jewelry actually contained three wishes, but he didn't doubt it.

"Like a genie in a necklace," Martin mused with a grin, still unable to decide what he could wish for. There were so many possibilities that he just couldn't decide. "Maybe I could wish for unlimited wishes..."

Suddenly, Martin noticed a beautiful blonde girl standing beside him, watching him with an amused expression. "Genies are kind of cool."

"Yeah," Martin stammered, not sure what he could possibly say. He'd never had a beautiful girl come up and talk to him like this, especially not without having some ulterior motive in mind. Then he tried to cover up the way he'd been talking to himself, "I was just thinking of some ideas for a story I'm writing for literature class."

The girl nodded, then grinned at him, "That sounds interesting. But if genies were real, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to wish for unlimited wishes. I mean, you've seen the stories. That kind of wish usually isn't allowed, and even if it is, it still might not be a good idea. I mean, that kind of greed usually pisses off the genie or whomever is giving the magic. That's never a good idea."

"Good point," Martin gulped, deciding that it would NOT be a good idea to piss off that deity he'd summoned. He and his friends had each been given a single wish, so he should be happy with that.

"Glad I could help," the girl told him, "But I've got to get going. I don't want to be late to class on my first day." And with that, she turned and hurried off, leaving Martin a little stunned.

"I can't believe a girl that hot was talking to ME," he gasped, his eyes going to the pendant. If he hadn't known better, he would have thought that he'd already made a wish.

Just then, someone shoved Martin from behind, sending him face first to the hallway floor. He heard laughing and looked up to see Roger Corbin, one of the top jocks...and jerks in the entire school. As far as Martin was concerned, Roger was a muscle bound moron who got off on picking on anyone smaller and weaker than him, especially if they happened to be on the Geek Squad.

"Watch where you're walking," Roger laughed, staring down at Martin. "And you might want to get off the floor. Someone might trip over you. You don't want me to do that, do you?"

"Leave me alone," Martin told him as he got back to his feet.

Roger glared at Martin, then kicked his book bag, causing the contents to fly all over the floor. Books, pens and papers were scattered all over, being stepped on by the people who were walking past. Martin quickly scrambled to pick everything up while Roger and his friends laughed.

"You'd better hurry up," Roger smirked, kicking one book so that it slid down the hall, "You'll be late for class." And with that, Roger continued on his way, leaving Martin to pick up the mess and his bruised pride.

Martin picked up one of his books, then stood and glared in the direction Roger had gone. His hand clutched the pendant tightly as he realized that he finally realized what he wanted. He wanted revenge. "I wish I could teach him a lesson."

Suddenly, Martin felt a strange dizziness rush through him. His whole body almost instantly became numb, with him unable to feel anything at all. A moment later, all of his senses were gone and he felt his very self being torn from all that he knew.

When reality snapped back into place for Martin, he was stunned to realize that he was in a classroom, and stranger still, sitting behind the teacher's desk. His whole body felt strange...wrong. He looked down at himself and let out a loud gasp. A single glance was enough to tell him that this wasn't his body. It was too large, too fat for one thing. Then there were the two bulges on his chest. He was also wearing some sort of floral print blouse.

"What the...?" Martin blinked, looking around in confusion.

There were students beginning to pour into the classroom, but Martin barely noticed them. He looked around, suddenly spotting the name Mrs. Westler on the blackboard. He immediately recognized the name of one of the school's English teachers, though he wasn't actually in any of her classes. She was a fat teacher in her early fifties who had a reputation for giving easy grades.

Martin gasped in horror as he suddenly realized what had happened. He'd been turned into Mrs. Westler. When he'd made the wish to teach Roger a lesson, the pendant took it literally and turned him into one of Roger's teachers.

"Oh shit," Martin gulped and trying to rush for the door but nearly falling on his face as he did so.

Every inch of Martin's body felt and moved wrong. His entire sense of balance was off, and it didn't help that his uncomfortable shoes had slight but still noticeable heals. He grimaced and tried to bear it as he made his way back down the hallway, knowing that his only chance was to get to the pendant and use one of his friends wishes to change back. He couldn't stand being stuck in Mrs. Westler's old body. It was just...wrong.

It took Martin twice as long to get to where he was going than it normally would have, and it appeared that he had arrived too late. His books and papers were still scattered about the hallway where he had left them a few minutes earlier, but there was no sign of either his body or the pendant.

Martin felt a surge of panic and wanted to rush all over the school looking for both his body and the pendant. But after a minute, he forced himself to calm down. After all, if Mrs. Westler had ended up in his body like he had in hers, then she would go to her classroom to find him. She'd bring the pendant with her, probably not realizing what it could do, and he could switch them back to normal.

After looking down at himself and his alien body, Martin scowled in disgust and slowly started back towards the classroom. Until he found Mrs. Westler and the pendant, he would have to pretend to be her, and that meant teaching her class. Fortunately, he was in advanced English while she taught the refresher class. He suspected that he would have little problem passing himself off as a teacher for that class...at least for now.

When Martin returned to the classroom, he stepped inside and was immediately hit with intense fear and nervousness. The whole class was filled with students, all of whom were looking at him as the teacher...as Mrs. Westler. He was terrified that he couldn't pull it off, that he'd look like a fool or that they'd somehow see through him.

But then, Martin saw Roger sitting in one of the seats, a smug grin on his face as he talked to one of his friends. A surge of anger and even hatred shot through Martin since he knew that this whole situation was Roger's fault. If Roger hadn't pushed him into making that wish...

Suddenly, Martin saw his chance at revenge. This whole mess could actually be a useful opportunity. Roger could only play on the school sports teams he so loved as long as he kept his grades at a passing level. But Martin was now in a position to make sure that Roger failed class and did so miserably. He almost smiled as he thought about how easily he could get even with that jock jerk, and until he returned to his own body, he was going to do just that. He was really going to teach him a lesson after all.

--------------------

Miriam Westler was shocked to suddenly find herself standing in the middle of the school hallway, especially since she had been at her desk and preparing for the next class a moment earlier. She remembered a strange dizzy spell, then nothing else until just then.

Just then, Miriam realized that something else was wrong too. She felt different...wrong. She also felt lighter than she had in a very long time. She looked down at herself and gasped, "Oh my..."

It was immediately obvious that this was NOT her body. For one thing, she was much thinner than normal, though that was hardly the only difference. In fact, there were so many differences that she couldn't count them all. Her chest was flat, the ground looked further away, and her clothes looked like something a student would be wearing...a male student at that.

Miriam took her first step and nearly fell over, earning laughter from several of the students hurrying past on their way to class. She scowled, annoyed at just awkward and unbalanced she felt. Everything about her body was off, though she had to admit that she liked feeling so light and energetic for a change.

After taking several deep breaths to calm down, Miriam knew that she had to get a better look at herself. Maybe then she could figure out what was going on. With that, she hurried down the hall to the nearest rest room, about to go inside until a girl screamed at her, slapped her in the face and called her a pervert.

"This is the girl's room you sicko," the girl glared at Miriam.

Miriam gasped in horror as she realized that if she couldn't use the ladies rest room, then that meant she must have become a boy. She immediately rushed into the next rest room over, even more desperate to see what she looked like.

As soon as Miriam saw her reflection in the rest room mirror, she froze and stared at it in disbelief. It wasn't her reflection, but a teenage boy with bad acne. She was sure that she'd seen the boy around the school as well, though she couldn't remember his name.

"Oh dear," Miriam whispered.

Then Miriam suddenly wondered, if she was in this boy's body, then where was he? Had he somehow become her in the same way that she had become him? The idea seemed wrong somehow and made her feel just a little nauseous. Of course, all of this was completely impossible, but she'd never been one to doubt her own senses. As strange as this whole thing was, she had no doubt that it was really happening. Somehow, she had become a teenage boy.

Miriam stared at her reflection for a moment, feeling a strange sense of excitement. She couldn't understand why since she had just had her own body and identity taken away from her, but she couldn't deny that it was there. There was a faint feeling of relief as well.

"I wonder," Miriam mused, trying to make sense of her strange emotions. Then she sighed, "Of course..."

Ever since Miriam's husband had passed away of a heart attack a few years earlier, she'd been lonely and dwelling on her own mortality. There was no escaping the fact that she was getting older and doing so alone. Eventually, she would die alone. But now, she realized that she was young again. Suddenly, she'd gone from being 53 to being only 16. She felt a surge of excitement at that, at the thought that she had a second chance, even if it was as a boy.

"But this isn't really my body," Miriam whispered, feeling guilty for even thinking about living her life like this. Still, that didn't stop her from doing it. And the more she thought about it, the more she liked it. She could have a second chance, with all of the knowledge and wisdom she had gained through the years. "That's certainly better than being a teacher and dealing with rude and disrespectful students all day."

Miriam had no idea what had caused her to become this boy, nor was she sure that she wanted to. As her husband used to say, 'Never look a gift horse in the mouth. It may take the opportunity to bite you.' For all she knew, this could very well be a miracle, a gift from God or a new challenge. If that was the case, it wouldn't do to ask too many questions about why. The why would surely reveal itself in time.

After a few minutes, Miriam finally turned away from the mirror and left the rest room. She still had no idea as to what had caused her to change, why it had happened, or how long it would last. It could last just an hour, or for the rest of her life. There was no way for her to know. Miriam smiled, deciding to just enjoy her newfound youth while she could.

Part 3

Alex walked down the hall, having just finished with third period. He quietly looked for that strange new girl Chiff, hoping that he could see her again. Then he suddenly saw her a short distance away, surrounded by a half dozen guys who were flirting and hitting on her.

"First day and she's already the most popular girl in school," Alex chuckled to himself as he went over to join the group and at least say hi to her. They'd talked briefly in class, but she'd disappeared almost immediately afterwards. "I hope she at least remembers my name."

When Alex got closer to the group, he heard Chiff exclaiming, "Sorry, I can't go out with you. I've already got a boyfriend." There were several groans from that, including from Alex. Then she suddenly turned, and grabbed his arm, "In fact, here he is."

"What?" Alex blinked in surprise.

"C'mon, let's get going," Chiff told him, half pulling him away from the group of boys. Once they were far enough away, she grinned, "Surprise, you're my new boyfriend. I hope you don't mind."

"Um...no," Alex smiled back, "Glad to help. I guess those guys were getting too pushy."

"Yep," she nodded, looking at Alex with a gleam of amusement in her eyes, "So it was either find a boyfriend or turn them into frogs or something."

"Frogs?" Alex blinked, then laughed, "What...are you a witch?"

Chiff just laughed, "Nope. I'm a goddess." She pointed down to the front of her shirt which had the word GODDESS written across the front "But people confuse me for a witch all the time so it's easier to just come out and tell them."

Alex laughed, deciding that he really liked this girl. She seemed to have a nice sense of humor. "So," he grinned, "What kind of goddess are you? I mean, are you a goddess of love or something?"

She stopped and gave Alex a strange look, shaking her head slightly as though disappointed. "I thought you were smarter than that." Then with a sigh, she muttered, "It is my name after all."

"Chiff?" Alex blinked in confusion, wondering just what that was supposed to mean. Then he suddenly remembered when Mr. Haskins had introduced her to the class. "Miss Chiff... Mischief. You're a goddess of mischief?"

"Maybe there's hope for you yet," Chiff teased him.

"Glad you think so," Alex responded with a wry grin, not sure what to think of this strange girl.

Just then, Chiff reached into her pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper, which she casually dropped through the slit of a locker as they walked past. She didn't even pause to look at the locker as she did so and continued as though nothing had happened.

"What was that?" Alex asked her, wondering who Chiff could be passing notes to on her first day in school.

"A magic spell," Chiff answered with a faint smile.

"A magic spell?" Alex blinked, wondering if he should continue to play along. "What does it do?"

"I don't know yet," Chiff shrugged.

"So whose locker was that anyway?" Alex asked.

Chiff shrugged again, "No idea."

"So," Alex said slowly, "You took a magic spell, which you don't know what it does, and slipped it into a locker, when you don't know who it belongs to?"

"Pretty much," Chiff grinned, her eyes gleaming with amusement.

"Why?" Alex asked, feeling more and more confused by this girl.

"To see what happens of course," Chiff let out a sigh of exasperation and rolled her eyes. "It's no fun playing a game when I know for sure what the outcome is gonna be."

Alex shook his head, not sure that he wanted to know any more. Chiff was gorgeous and quite friendly, but the longer he talked to her, the more he became convinced that she wasn't quite right. Sure, she might just be messing with him, but he wasn't sure.

Just then, Chiff suddenly stopped and stood there, looking as though she were listening to something. She nodded her head a moment later and grinned, "Very interesting... I'll have to keep an eye on them."

"What?" Alex blinked, staring at Chiff in disbelief.

"Oh," she grinned, "My companion Pip was just giving me an update on one of my games. I've been having her follow up on some stuff while I'm in class."

"Um...there's no one there," Alex pointed out, becoming more and more certain of Chiff's insanity with every passing minute.

"She's just invisible to you," Chiff shrugged. "I'll have to introduce you two some time."

Alex groaned, "You're saying that you have an imaginary friend..."

"I said she's invisible," Chiff rolled her eyes in exasperation, "Not imaginary. You really have to keep up..."

"Well I've got to get going," Alex quickly told Chiff. "I've really got to get to class."

"Okay," Chiff gave him a look of amusement, "I'll see you later." And with that, she casually turned and walked away.

Alex stared after Chiff for a moment, shaking his head slightly as he did so. "Damn she's hot," he muttered to himself. "Too bad she's completely nuts."

Part 4

Lewis slowly walked down the school hallway, his eyes darting around him out of long habit, looking for anything and anyone that might cause him trouble. He'd long ago learned that the best way to avoid trouble, and the jerks who usually started it, was to avoid them. It was much easier to do that if he saw them before they saw him.

At the moment, Lewis couldn't give as much attention to his scanning for threats as he was used to. His mind was too excited, too filled with thoughts of the strange ceremony he and his friends had performed that morning and the magic pendant they had been given. He could hardly wait until it was his turn to make a wish.

"Right now," Lewis muttered, "I just wish Martin would hurry with his wish so I could get my turn." He licked his lips in anticipation, already knowing what he wanted to wish for. Now all he needed was the opportunity.

Just then, Lewis noticed Mrs. Westler coming down the hall, looking straight at him. "I finally found you," she exclaimed with a look of frantic desperation that completely stunned him.

"What?" Lewis blinked in surprise, "What's wrong Mrs. Westler?"

She paused for a moment and quickly looked around, as if afraid that someone might overhear. Then she bent forward and gasped, "It's me...Martin. That pendant did this to me when I made my wish. It turned me into THIS."

Lewis started at Mrs. Westler, at Martin, hardly able to believe what he'd just heard. He was more than half afraid that this was some kind of a joke, and probably would have been certain of it if he hadn't been part of the spell to summon that deity. "Wow... What happened?"

"I wished I could teach Roger Corbin a lesson," Martin grimaced, "And the next thing I know, I've turned into Mrs. Westler..."

"No way," Lewis gasped, staring at his friend in horror.

"I think she's in my body," Martin quickly told him, "I've got to find her and the pendant so I can change back to normal."

"Okay," Lewis nodded, "I'll keep an eye out..."

"I've got to go," Martin told him with a nervous gulp, "I mean, everyone thinks I'm HER so I've got to pretend to be her until I get back..." He shook his head in disgust, then started to slowly continue down the hall.

"No way," Lewis shook his head, hardly able to believe it. "Poor bastard..." Then he suddenly gasped, "Oh shit..."

Lewis scowled, realizing that if Martin had used his wish to turn himself into Mrs. Westler, then he would have to use one of the last two wishes to change back to normal. He'd be using Theo's wish or his. Lewis gulped at the idea of Martin using up his wish and leaving him without any. In fact, Lewis wouldn't be surprised if Martin used the final wish to make up for the one that he'd screwed up.

"I've got to get the pendant," Lewis muttered, "I've got to get my wish. Once I get mine, Martin can use Theo's wish to fix himself..."

After a moment, Lewis hurried down the hall again, this time moving faster and not even bothering to look for threats. Right now, he was only concerned about one thing, finding Martin's body...and the pendant.

--------------------

Rachael was tall, blonde and sexy, one of the hottest girls in the entire school if not THE hottest. Nearly every boy wanted to be with her and nearly every girl wanted to be her. These were facts of life that Rachael was well used to, and which she considered to be only right.

"Hey girl," Rachael grinned as she approached her closest friend Kim with a smirk, "Guess what I've got?"

Kim gave her a blank look before excitedly gasping, "You got your dad to buy you a new car?"

"Not yet," Rachael sighed, "He still won't get me that Mercedes... He is like, such a jerk..."

"I know what you mean," Kim nodded agreement, "My dad expects me to drive around his used car. As if..."

Rachael nodded sympathetically, wondering how their dads could be so lame. After all, she was a hot girl and she needed a hot car. It wasn't like he needed a really hot one himself since he was just a boring old guy who only needed it to go to work.

"Actually, I wanted to show you this," Rachael held out a pendant with a glowing green marble.

"What?" Kim blinked, staring at the pendant skeptically, "What is it?

"Nerd jewelry," Rachael snickered, "I saw one of the Geek Squad freak out in the middle of the hallway and drop it. He ran off, totally freaking out about something, so I picked it up. It looks pretty weird but I figured it might be worth something."

"Wow," Kim licked her lips, "It might be made out of emerald. That would be so cool..."

"Yeah," Rachael grinned, "That's what I thought."

"Hey," Kim snickered, pointing to a girl who was walking down the hall, "Maybe we should ask Alison what it is? I mean, she's a total nerd so she should know what it is..."

Rachael looked to the skinny and flat-chested nerd girl that Kim was pointing to. Alison fit the stereotype of a nerd, being underdeveloped and extremely plain looking, with bland brown hair and a thick pair of glasses. The very sight of her filled Rachael with simultaneous disgust and pity.

"Tell me about it," Rachael rolled her eyes, then sneered, "She's such a brainiac. I mean, she gets straight A's and stuff. But I guess it's not like she's got anything better to do than study..."

"Yeah," Kim snickered, "I don't think she's ever been on a date. I mean, what boy would ever be interested in her?"

"None," Rachael giggled back, "And she actually seems to think that being some sort of boring brainiac is better than being beautiful like me. She just doesn't appreciate just how difficult it is being beautiful and admired all the time."

Kim nodded, "I guess she doesn't know better, looking like she does and all. She probably thinks it's easy to always look good and deal with all those boys."

Rachael sighed in exasperation, "Still, I wish she could see how difficult it is having my beauty."

Suddenly, Rachael felt a strange tingle rush through her entire body. A moment later, she could actually feel her body begging to change. She absently dropped the medallion that she'd still been holding and grabbed her generous breasts, which were shrinking even as she touched them. They went from a large C cup to a small C, then to a B cup and continued to shrink until she barely had enough breast tissue left for a training bra.

"Rachael?" Kim gasped in horror as she jumped back, "What's happening to you?"

"I don't know," she squeaked out, her voice sounding nasally instead of bright with the usual sexy tone.

Rachael stared at her hands, horrified to see that they no longer looked feminine and sexy. Her nails were no longer polished and manicured, but were ragged and looked as though she'd bit them off. She grabbed for her hair and pulled it into view, watching as her luxurious blonde locks darkened and twisted with badly cared for split ends. And just as she dropped her hair to look down at her now scrawny and nearly curveless body, her eyes began to blur so that she couldn't see anything clearly.

"Oh no," Rachael whimpered with tears pouring down her eyes. She stared at Kim, who was nothing more than a big blur that turned and ran away. And with that, Rachael screamed.

At the same time, Alison had been walking down the hall, glancing over in annoyance at the two bimbos that kept glancing over at her. She was sure that they were gossiping about her, but that was nothing new. It just frustrated her that bimbos like that always had things so easy. They just floated through life on their beauty, making fun of people who had to actually work for what they had like her.

Just then, Alison felt a strange tingling sensation rush through her body, quickly followed by the feeling of her body actually changing. She gasped as her very flesh seemed to move and reshape itself. Her chest began to swell outwards, pushing on her small bra until it suddenly snapped free. They continued to grow, swelling to a large C cup, bigger than she had ever even hoped of becoming.

"What's happening to me?" Alice gasped in stunned disbelief, staring at her hands which were changing as she watched. Her short fingernails were growing longer and becoming better shaped, until it looked as though she had a perfect manicure. In fact, her hands and fingers themselves looked different, more soft and feminine.

Alison moaned as the changes in her body continued, as her muscle tone improved and her skin darkened several shades into a light tan. Her scalp tickled, and when she reached for her hair, she discovered that it was 6 inches longer than normal, as well as brighter and more luxurious.

"My God," Alison gasped as she stood there, with a now clear complexion and beautiful face. She blinked, suddenly realizing that her vision had gone blurry. And when she removed her classes, she was stunned to realize that she could now see perfectly fine without them. "What's happened to me?"

Alison stared down at her transformed body, feeling absolutely incredible. From what she could see of herself, she had become a gorgeous woman. She could hardly believe it and was sure that this had to be some sort of dream or cruel joke. That in just a minute, she would wake up, back to her plain and boring old self.

Just then, Alison heard a scream from down the hall and turned to look, seeing the two bimbos standing there. Or at least there was one bimbo running down the hall as though something were chasing her, while the other was now dressed in ill fitting clothing and could hardly be called a bimbo. In fact, Rachael looked extremely plain, as though the beauty had been drained straight from her body.

"And right into mine," Alison gasped in realization, feeling a sudden surge of vindication. After all, she certainly deserved it more than that bubble headed bimbo.

Lewis had been walking down the hall when he suddenly heard the loud scream. He turned and hurried towards its source, quickly finding that it came from a very plain looking girl who was wearing clothes that belonged on someone MUCH sexier. Then he noticed the pendant on the floor by her feet and gasped in realization.

"There it is," Lewis gasped, rushing forwards as fast as he could and snatching the pendant from the floor. He immediately turned and hurried away with his prize clutched firmly in hand. "There's only one wish left," he exclaimed, "and that one's mine."

Rachael stared in surprise as one of the boys from the Nerd Patrol suddenly ran up to her and picked that strange piece of jewelry from the floor. Before she even realized it, he was running down the hall faster than she thought any nerd was capable of moving. Then she heard him muttering something about a wish.

"A wish?" Rachael gasped in realization. Just a minute earlier, she'd made some wish about Alison...right before she'd started to change. She quickly looked over to where Alison stood, seeing a gorgeous girl standing in her place, bursting out of her too tight nerd clothes. Alison stared back at her with a smug expression.

"What's this about a wish?" Alison asked as she came towards Rachael, feeling delighted by the look on the new plain looking bimbo's face. It was the perfect revenge for all the snide comments that Rachael had ever made about her.

"That weird pendant was magic," Rachael stammered, more to herself than to Rachael. "It must have done this. I've got to get it back so I can fix this..."

"Magic pendant?" Alison blinked as Rachael suddenly started to run down the hall. Then she remembered that Lewis had picked something off the floor and run off just a minute earlier in the same direction Rachael had just gone. "Oh no..."

Alison didn't fully understand what was going on, but she was quickly putting the pieces together. Rachael must have accidentally done something with a magic pendant that transferred her beauty to Alison. Then she'd dropped the pendant and Lewis had picked it up and run off with it. But if that pendant really had done this to, given her this new body, then there was absolutely no way that Alison was going to let Rachael get her hands on it again.

"No way," Alison grimaced in determination, looking down at her sexy body, "There's no way I'm going to let that bitch take this away from me." And with that, she hurried down the hall as well, determined to get that pendant from Lewis, one way or another.

Part 5

"Man, things are really getting weird around school," Mickey told Alex as they walked down the hallway together.

"You want to see weird," Alex shrugged, "You should talk to the new girl Chiff. I think she's missing a few marbles if you know what I mean."

Mickey shook his head, "No, I'm talking about some really weird things. Mrs. Westler totally chewed Roger Corbin out in class and totally humiliated him in front of everyone. It was like she was really out to get him."

"The guy's a jerk," Alex shrugged, "He probably deserved it."

"Probably," Mickey agreed. "But I've been hearing things...like rumors about a cheerleader getting some kind of disease that instantly turned her into some kind of geek or something."

"Just rumors," Alex sighed, "You know that kind of stuff doesn't happen. "Well, I'll talk to you later. My class is right here."

"Later," Mickey waved as he continued down the hallway.

Alex stepped into his math class and moved to his assigned seat, surprised to see the new girl Chiff already sitting in the one beside it. However, she didn't look up at him or give any indication that she noticed him since she was entirely focused on a large and very old looking leather bound book.

"Hey," Alex greeted her, more to be polite than anything else. He couldn't forget just how weird she'd been acting earlier, though he hoped it was more nerves from being at a new school than anything else. She was far too hot to end up in some mental institution.

"Hey," Chiff looked up from her book and grinned at him, "What are the odds of us having another class where we end up sitting next to each other?"

"I don't know," Alex shrugged, then gestured to the book in front of her, "What are you reading?"

"It's called the Book of Madness," Chiff smirked, closing the cover and patting it possessively. "I've been thinking about using it for that book report due in Literature."

"Is it any good?" Alex asked, staring at the book skeptically. Being old and leather bound like that, it obviously hadn't come from the school library. He couldn't help but wondering if it was worth anything.

Chiff laughed, "Only if you like dirty limericks and extremely bad poetry. I don't think you'd care for this one." She stared at him with a sparkle of amusement in her eyes. "Besides, it's not in English so I doubt you'd be able to read it anyway."

"Ooookay," Alex responded slowly, reminded yet again of just how...eccentric Chiff was. He couldn't think of anyone else who'd bring a book like that to school much less plan on doing a book report on it.

Just then, the boy in front of Chiff began to look around and curse under his breath. He turned look at everyone around him and asked, "Does anyone have a pen I can borrow? I lost mine."

"You can have one of mine," Chiff grinned as she handed him what looked like an expensive pen, "Just make sure you don't sign any documents or promises with it unless you REALLY mean it..."

The boy looked at her as though she were crazy but accepted the pen anyway. "Thanks."

"So," Chiff abruptly turned back to Alex, "Do you have anything interesting planned for tonight?”

Alex thought about it for a moment, then told her, "Actually, me and my friend Mickey were going to head to the mall after school."

"Oh, that's not a good idea," Chiff told him with an almost serious expression, which seemed a little strange for her. "An associate of mine is running his shop from that mall for the next couple days, so I'd avoid it like the plague if I were you. Of course, it's your choice, but don't say I didn't warn you...and I don't warn people often."

Alex started at her in confusion, then shook his head. He was about to ask her just what she meant, but the teacher indicated that it was time for class to start so he looked up front instead. But just then, Chiff absently brushed her hair back, revealing that her ears were pointed like those elves in the Lord of the Rings movies. He stared at her for a moment, then shook his head before turning his attention back to the teacher.

--------------------

Becky frowned as she stared at the strange note she'd found in her locker. At first, she'd thought that it was a note from one of her friends, or perhaps even a letter from a secret admirer. However, after looking at it, she was more convinced that it was someone's idea of a joke.

"A spell to change yourself," Becky read the neat handwritten note at the top. Under that there was some writing in what looked like Latin, but it was written all in green ink. This had to be the spell itself.

After reading through this note several times, Becky shook her head, wondering who would sent her such a thing. After all, she was already very pretty and on the cheerleading team, so it wasn't like she really needed a lot of changes even if this so called spell did work.

Just then, Becky noticed her best friend Cindy walking towards her. Cindy was a few inches shorter than her but weighed a good deal more due to her being very overweight. The two of them had been friends since elementary school so Cindy was one of the few people that Becky knew liked her not just because she was a pretty cheerleader.

"What's that?" Cindy asked, pointing to the paper in Becky's hands, "Someone send you a love letter?" She winked at Becky who couldn't resist laughing.

"No, nothing like that," Becky shrugged, "Someone slipped this into my locker. It says it's a magic spell that can change you."

"Well, I can certainly use that," Cindy grinned, taking the spell from Becky's hand and looking it over. Then she chuckled and joked, "It can't hurt to try it..." With that, Cindy playfully began to read the strange words, pausing when she was done to gasp, "Boy, I feel weird..."

"Yeah, right," Becky laughed, "Like magic spells really exist..."

"I'm not kidding," Cindy exclaimed with a look of surprise on her face, "I feel really strange..."

Becky was about to laugh again when she realized that Cindy was serious. She stared at her friend for a moment, startled to see that Cindy no longer had her usual puffy cheeks. Her clothes were even beginning to get loose on her. And as Becky stared in stunned disbelief, Cindy actually became thinner. And when Cindy stopped losing weight, she began to grow out again in entirely different ways. Her breasts swelled outwards until they became two large and firm mounts that protruded from her chest. Her entire body went from being fat to being curvy and sexy. And as if that wasn't enough, her clothes began to shrink and change, adjusting themselves so that they fit her altered body.

"Holy shit," Cindy and Becky exclaimed at once.

"Look at me," Cindy gasped in awe. "I've turned into a total hottie..."

"Yeah," Becky gulped, hardly able to believe that this busty girl was the same overweight friend she knew.

Suddenly, Becky grinned mischieviously, "I've got to go show Chad and rub it into his face. This will make him regret turning me down when I asked him to go out with me..."

Becky just nodded, still trying to get her mind around what she'd just seen. "I'm sure he'll regret it now."

Cindy handed her the spell back and grinned, "I'll talk to you later. I've got some people I've got to go see..." And with that, she hurried off down the hall.

"Wow," Becky whispered, staring at the piece of paper with a new respect. There was no way she could doubt that it was a real magic spell now, not after what she'd just seen it do for Cindy.

After taking a deep breath, Becky read the strange words on the piece of paper. She could immediately feel something happening to her body. Every muscle in her body began to twinge and tingle at once while her clothes began to feel tight. It was all Becky could do to stay still and wait until she became extra sexy, just like Cindy had.

A few seconds later, Becky realized that something wasn't right. Her clothes were badly pinching and from the way the locker beside her seemed to be slowly shrinking, she had no doubt that she was growing taller. That hadn't happened to Cindy. She'd only grown sexier. It was then that Becky looked down at her body and saw that her muscles were all bigger than normal, that they were all growing and swelling in the same way that Cindy's breasts had several minutes earlier.

"What's going on?" Becky gasped, confused by the changes occurring throughout her body.

Just then, all of the pinching from Becky's clothes vanished and she realized that they were changing as well. Her clothes were now growing along with the rest of her body, which still hadn't stopped. She gasped and stared down at herself, then at the people in the hall, wondering why there weren't more of them staring at her and making a huge fuss. But it was almost as though no one else noticed what was happening.

Becky didn't have much attention to spare for her audience, or for her lack of one. The changes to her body were finally stopping and all she could do was stare at them in shock. She was huge compared to what she had been, a virtual giantess who now stood at a height of 6 foot 4, which was 3 inches taller than her boyfriend Ryan. And she was bursting with muscles that made her look like some kind of bodybuilder. She couldn't believe it.

"No way," Becky gasped, flexing her arms and being amazed by just how strong and powerful she now felt. "This isn't right," she exclaimed in a near panic, "This isn't what it did to Cindy..."

Becky just stood there for a minute, looking at her transformed body and trying to make sense of it all. She couldn't understand how anything could change her, or why she'd changed so differently than Cindy had. She gulped in fear, deciding that she had to talk to her boyfriend Ryan about this. He would know what to do.

Part 6

Lewis rushed down the hall as fast as he could, finally pausing beside some lockers and gasping for breath. He nervously looked behind him, afraid that they would be there. Ever since he'd gotten his hands on the pendant, Alison and Rachael had been chasing after him.

"Damn them," Lewis grimaced, his heart racing. He'd been so busy running away from those two girls that he hadn't had a chance to make his own wish. He glanced at the pendant that was still clutched in his hand, "Maybe I can do it now..."

"Hey Lewis," a voice suddenly called from the side, causing Lewis to jump. He snapped around to see his friend Theo standing there.

"Hey," Lewis responded nervously, glancing down the hall again for any sign of those girls.

"You've got the wishing necklace," Theo exclaimed, pointing to Lewis' hand. "Have you made your wish yet?"

"Not yet," Lewis sighed, shaking his head, "Martin screwed up his wish and then lost the dumb thing. Some girl accidentally made another wish before I could get it back for my turn."

"Wait a minute," Theo gasped, staring at Lewis, "That means two of the wishes have already been used..."

Lewis stared at Theo, suddenly realizing that he'd just made a big mistake in telling Theo this. Now he could see the look of hunger in Theo's eyes, as well as the speculative look he gave the pendant.

"What about my wish?" Theo demanded, "I have a wish coming too..."

"You can have the pendant after I'm done with mine," Lewis told him.

Unfortunately, Theo wasn't about to buy that and immediately tried to grab the pendant from Lewis' hands. "Give me to me," he snapped, "Me first..."

"No way," Lewis jumped back. Theo wasn't done though and charged at him again so Lewis turned and ran, easily leaving his much slower friend behind.

Lewis grimaced as he ran away, realizing that along with Alison and Rachael, he now had Theo after him for the pendant as well. He knew that he had to find a place where he could get a few minutes of peace so that he could make his wish.

"There he is," Lewis heard Rachael call from behind him. He glanced back to see both her and Alison racing each other to see which could reach him and the pendant first. "Get back here you little worm."

"Oh no," Lewis gasped, trying to go even faster. He turned a corner and hoped he could lose the others but without much success. Then he had an idea. He grinned to himself and said, "I know the perfect place to hide..."

Lewis ran down the corridor, pushing himself as hard as he could in spite of the fact that his body just wanted to collapse into a quivering heap. He'd never been the athletic type and he wasn't used to this much exertion. However, he didn't have a choice if he wanted to keep the pendant and his rightful wish.

"There it is," Lewis exclaimed to himself as he rushed into the gym. He ran to the far corner and cowered down behind the bleachers, knowing that they wouldn't be able to see him from the door. He only hoped that they only glanced into the gym and left when they didn't see him right away.

"Lewis?" Theo called out as he came into the gym a few seconds later. But to Lewis' horror, Theo came straight towards him. He silently cursed to himself, remembering that he'd shown his friend that hiding place the last time those jocks had been after them. Theo knew exactly where to look. "I know you're here... I saw you running into the gym from down the hall..."

"He's in here?" Rachael's voice came from the doorway.

Lewis gasped and finally took a peak, wincing as he saw not only Theo and Rachael coming towards him but Rachael as well. And as if that wasn't bad enough, he saw Mrs. Westler...or at least Martin in Mrs. Westler's body coming in.

"There you are," Martin exclaimed, "Now you can wish me back to normal..."

"Oh shit," Lewis blurted out as all four of them came rushing straight towards him.

Ever since he'd found out that he would be getting a single wish, Lewis had been carefully thinking about exactly what he wanted to wish for. And since he'd heard plenty of stories about how wishes could bet twisted, he'd even taken his time to carefully write his wish down, making sure that it was worked perfectly. Unfortunately, he'd accidentally left that sheet of paper folded up in his math book when he'd put that back in his locker and he hadn't had a chance to get it since getting his hands on the pendant.

Lewis knew without a doubt that this was his one and only chance to make his wish. He'd have to do it before they all reached him and grabbed the pendant. But to his horror, he was so nervous that he couldn't remember the exact wording of the wish he'd been planning to make and he didn't have time to work it out.

"Gotcha," Alison exclaimed as she reached him first. He could see the hungry look in her eyes as she reached for the pendant.

In a moment of desperation, Lewis clutched the pendant and blurted out, "I wish I was the most attractive person in the school..."

The instant the words had left his mouth, Lewis felt a strange tingling rush through his entire body. He gasped in surprise, relieved that Alison was backing away from him, though he didn't like that look on her face as she stared at him. The other three stopped and stared at him as well, all with strange expressions.

"Is it working?" Lewis gasped, excitedly imagining how all the girls would fall all over him once he became the most handsome guy in school. Maybe that was why they were all staring at him like that. After all, they were all girls...even Martin at the moment.

Lewis felt his flesh moving around and his very body changing in unbelievable ways. His bones seemed to reshape themselves and his muscles shifted along with them. Then he felt the strange swelling from his chest. His shirt began to push outwards as two round shapes became increasingly visible.

"I'm getting muscles," Lewis grinned.

However, Lewis realized that there was something wrong. There was a strange twisting sensation in his guts and his crotch felt as though it were pulling around. At the same time, his skin tickled, his scalp itched and something began to tickle his shoulders. A moment later, it finally stopped.

"Holy shit," Theo exclaimed, staring at Lewis with an expression of absolute disbelief.

"NO!" Martin cried out in horror, "Now I'll never get back to normal."

"It can't be," Rachael gasped, snatching the now dull and lifeless gray pendant from the floor where Martin dropped it, "I wish I were back to normal..." When nothing happened, the now extremely plain looking girl burst into tears.

"Thank God," Alison exclaimed, letting out a sigh of relief, then staring down at her sexy body with a smirk. "I can stay like this..." She gave Rachael a smug look, then stared at Lewis for a moment before shaking her head. "At least I came out of this ahead..." And with that, she turned and walked away.

"Is that really you Lewis?" Theo gasped.

Lewis nodded, then stared down at himself, a horrible sinking feeling in his stomach. From what he could see, he didn't look like some muscular jock like he'd expected. In fact, he was still the same height as before, which he hadn't expected. But there were other signs as well, ones which have him a horrible suspicion about what the wish had done to him.

"Oh no," Lewis whimpered as he clutched the two large mounds pushing out from his chest. They were definitely not muscle. They were firm, but still way too soft and jiggling to be muscle. He gulped and pulled his shirt up to see his stomach, which was now smooth, firm, well muscled and had a nice tan. It was definitely not his own stomach. Then he fearfully reached down and grabbed at his crotch, wincing when he couldn't get a grip on anything.

"You've turned into a chick!" Theo exclaimed unnecessarily. "Damn you're hot..."

"Holy shit," Lewis gulped, staring at his hands which were not only very feminine but had long, perfectly manicured nails. Then he reached back for his hair, which was now a long, luxurious mane that went all the way down his back. He saw that it was still red, but a much brighter and more attractive red, something which would really stand out on any woman.

"You're a total babe," Theo gasped, "You're like...the hottest girl in school..." He continued to stare at Lewis with an expression of admiration and lust.

"Oh shit," Lewis gulped, staring down at himself in horror.

"I can't believe you wasted that wish," Martin cried out with a horrified desperation. "I can't believe this..."

"My beauty," Rachael cried from several yards away, no longer even looking at Lewis.

Lewis could only stand there, staring down at himself with a feeling of increasing horror. He had just been turned into a girl, and a damn hot one if what Theo said was right. Then he collapsed to the floor as the full enormity of what he'd just done to himself dawned on him.

"What am I going to do?" he whispered, shaking as he did so, "What in the world am I going to do?"

Part 7

Alex sighed as he leaned over his book, trying to memorize some of the fact that it presented. It was lunch time, but instead of going to the cafeteria to eat, he instead went to the library for some last minute cramming before the big test next period. He shook his head, wondering why he'd chosen to wait till the last minute to study.

"Maybe I can go find Chiff," Alex mused to himself, thinking of the strange new girl. He smiled, deciding that he rather liked having everyone thing of her as his girlfriend. Of course it wasn't really true, but as long as everyone thought that this was the case it made the other guys jealous and made girls more interested in him. "No, I'd better finish this up first."

Just then, Alex heard a girl's voice exclaiming, "Hey you!"

"What?" Alex looked around, not seeing anyone else near him. He frowned in confusion, wondering if he was just hearing things.

"Down here!" the girl's voice snapped in annoyance.

Alex looked down at the table in front of him and gasped in shock. A tiny, 4 inch tall woman stood right on top of the book he'd been studying, staring up at him with a look of exasperation. She had shoulder hair green hair, was dressed in black leather pants and a purple halter top. From what he could see, she seemed to have a tattoo of a dragon on one of her shoulders and even had a pierced navel and a stud through her nose, giving her a very goth look. Only then did he notice the dragonfly wings that sprouted from her back.

"Who...what are you?" Alex stammered, sure that he had to be imagining things.

"I'm a pixie," the tiny woman snapped at him, "And you couldn't pronounce my real name. Hell, even I can't pronounce my real name anymore. I don't have the vocal chords for it. But you can call me Pip. That's what Miss Chiff calls me."

"Chiff?" Alex repeated in surprise. Then he suddenly remembered Chiff talking about her invisible friend named Pip. "You're the imaginary friend she was talking about..."

"Do I fucking look imaginary to you," Pip demanded, then shook her head. "I was just invisible to you until she wanted you to see me."

"No way," Alex rubbed his eyes, "I'm just seeing things... Chiff just made you up..."

"Chiff doesn't lie," Pip shrugged, "She may twist the truth like a pretzel, but she doesn't lie. I don't know exactly what she told you about me or anything else, but the more outrageous it was, the more likely it is to be the full truth."

Alex stared at her for a moment, they exclaimed, "This is impossible... There's no such things as faeries or pixies...or whatever the hell you are..."

Pip gasped in horror, then choked. She crossed her hands in front of her chest, as though she were suffering a heart attack and staggered around weakly. A moment later, she collapsed to her knees, gasping for breath.

"What's wrong?" Alex gasped as he started at the sick looking pixie.

"Didn't you know?" Pip asked weakly, "Whenever a mortal says that, the nearest pixie dies..."

"I'm sorry," Alex blurted out in horror, "I didn't mean..."

Pip just laughed and stood up with a smirk, "I was just fucking with you."

"What?" Alex blinked in surprise.

"Not very talkative are you?" Pip asked him with a sigh. "I don't know why Miss Chiff likes you, but you're lucky she does. I don't think she's even planning on messing with you. Anyway, she sent me to get you and fill you in so you can witness some of her latest game."

Alex didn't really know what was going on, but when Pip flew up into the air and gestured for him to follow, he did just that. He was stunned when they walked into the hall and no one seemed to notice her either.

"I told you before," she grinned at him, "I'm pretty much invisible to most people around her. It also means that no one will notice you talking to me and think that you're talking to yourself. It's part of a spell around the school to make people oblivious of her games unless they're involved. It's to keep them from freaking out and running out of the school in a panic since that would ruin her fun."

"What fun?" Alex asked, trying to remember all of the weird things that Chiff had told him. All he could remember clearly was the talk about Pip, her claiming to be a goddess and the bit about putting that magic spell into a locker. "What games?"

"You'll see," Pip laughed, "She's got several of them running at school here, all as part of a larger game. That's just the way she is..."

Alex had an increasingly bad feeling as he followed Pip to another room. As he went in, he saw Chiff and three other people sitting around a table and playing poker. He recognized the two girls who were playing but the only one he really knew well was Tyson, a fellow player on the basketball team.

"Hey Alex," Chiff turned and winked at him, "You want to play too?"

"I wouldn't if I were you," Pip quickly whispered into his ear from where she hovered beside his shoulder.

"Why?" Alex asked, "Does she cheat or something?"

"She never breaks the rules," Pip told him, "It's just that what she thinks the rules are and what you think the rules are may be two different things." Then she let out a sigh, shaking her head in a way that made him think that she might have some personal experience with this. "Actually, she's given you a protected status, but if you join any of her games of your own free will, then all bets are off."

Alex looked at Chiff, who was watching him with a curious look that almost made her seem as though she were testing him or something. He wasn't completely sure what Pip really meant but he decided to listen to her anyway.

"No thanks," he told Chiff, "I think I'll just watch for now."

"Maybe later," she smiled at him with a strange expression that could have been either relief or disappointment. Then she turned her attention back to the poker game.

None of the other players showed any indication that they'd even noticed Alex since he'd come in and they showed no sign of noticing him now. He remembered Pip's comments about her being invisible and wondered if maybe they really didn't see him.

Alex just stared at the other players for a moment. Besides Chiff and Tyson, there was Amanda, a pretty girl with a very nice rack. Jennifer was the last player and was a fairly average looking girl with glasses and long, luxurious brunette hair that was the envy of many other girls.

After just a minute, Chiff announced, "I'm out of cash, so I'll bet this instead." She set a gold bracelet into the middle of the table.

"I'm out of cash too," Amanda sighed, "And I don't have anything to match that..."

"Who says you have to bet money?" Chiff asked with a grin. "In fact, it might be more fun if we started betting with other things instead..."

"Like what?" Amanda asked skeptically, giving Chiff a wary look.

"Clothes," Tyson exclaimed, winking at Amanda, "We'll make it a game of strip poker."

"That would be fun," Chiff grinned, "But that's not what I had in mind. Why don't you bet your breasts?"

"My breasts?" Amanda gasped in surprise.

"Hey," Tyson protested, "Jenny and I had to put up cash."

"A quarter a piece," Chiff pointed out. "I think it will be more fun playing this way."

"Oh, it'll be fun all right," Pip exclaimed, snickering as she flew over to the table and hovered above it for a better view.

Tyson grumbled for a moment but gave in, "It's not like it matters much. I've got three of a kind..." He smirked as he set three kings down onto the table.

When the other's revealed their hands, Amanda was the winner, "Yes," she exclaimed, quickly picking up the two quarters that had been set into the pot along with Chiff's bracelet.

Chiff looked annoyed for a moment, as though she had been hoping for a different result. Then she shrugged, "Okay, you've got this hand..."

"I think I'll bet my breasts again," Amanda laughed.

"You just don't want to risk those coins you just won," Jennifer pointed out with a smile.

"I'll put up six inches of my height then," Tyson grinned.

"My hair," Jennifer added.

Chiff hesitated for a moment, then set a golden coin down in front of them. "I think this will do."

"Is that real gold?" Amanda gasped in amazement.

"I think it is," Tyson stared at the coin. "I mean, my dad has some old gold coins and they look just like this..."

"Why would you bet something like this?" Amanda asked Chiff.

"Because it makes things more interesting," Chiff grinned, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

"What does she mean?" Alex asked Pip.

"Just watch and see," Pip grinned back at him.

"Well I raise and I'll bet my perfect complexion," Amanda laughed.

Tyson laughed and flexed his arm, "My muscles."

Everyone looked to Chiff, who let out an exaggerated sigh of disappointment. "It's a little rich for me. I'm out." Then she turned and winked at Alex.

"Well I'll bet my ability to play the piano," Jennifer said.

"Definitely an odd game of poker," Alex said, only to have Pip nod her head.

When the round was over and everyone showed their hands, Jennifer was revealed to be the winner. She jumped up and excitedly picked up the golden coin, sighing, "Too bad there isn't actually anything to the other bets."

"Yes," Chiff smirked, "Too bad..."

Just then, Alex suddenly realized that Jennifer was beginning to change, and not just her, but Amanda and Tyler as well. But strangely enough, none of them seemed to notice it in the least.

Jennifer's body grew taller and taller, stretching out from 5 foot 7 to a new height of 6 foot 1. At the same time, her chest began to swell larger, growing from a large A cup to a full and proud DD cup.

"Damn," Tyson sighed, seemingly unaware of the fact that he was shrinking, going from his height of 6 foot 3 down to 5 foot 9. "I really wanted that gold coin."

"At least I got this bracelet," the now flat-chested Amanda grinned. Then she absently rubbed her cheek as acne began to break out.

Jennifer rubbed at her own cheek as her skin smoothed out and became unblemished. Then her muscles began to grow larger and firmer, leaving her whole body looking extremely fit and athletic.

"Holy shit," Alex blurted out, staring at all three of them in stunned disbelief. "No fucking way..."

Alex stared at Jennifer, who was now completely different from what she had been. She was tall, athletic and much sexier than ever before. But the most unbelievable thing was that she seemed completely unaware of the changes in her own body, or in those of her friends.

Then Alex turned his attention to the others, to Amanda who was now flat-chested and suffering a slight acne problem. She wasn't ugly, but she wasn't nearly as sexy as before. And then there was Tyson, who was now short and scrawny. It was hard to believe that this was the same guy that he played basketball with.

"Did you notice that their clothes changed to fit their altered bodies," Pip pointed out to Alex.

"I thought it would make things a little easier for them," Chiff grinned at the completely stunned Alex.

"Don't you guys notice what's happened to you?" Alex demanded of the three transformed people. But none of them even looked in his direction much less indicated that they'd heard him.

Chiff just laughed, "They won't notice for another hour or two. I figured that this way they won't be freaking out on me and running out before we could finish the game..."

Jennifer just stared at the golden coin that she'd won, seeing that one side of it had a picture of an old Aladdin style lap. She flipped it over and saw the words TOKEN and GOOD FOR ONE WISH printed on it.

"Like some kind of video game token," Jennifer shrugged as she put it into her pocket, doubting that it was made of real gold or anything of the kind. "Too bad I didn't really win anything."

"Maybe we should go back to playing with quarters," Tyson frowned as he sat back into his chair.

Just then, the bell began to ring, indicating that lunch was over and that it was time to get to class. "I guess we'd better get going," Amanda sighed as she gathered her stuff and left.

"Damn," Chiff shook her head in annoyance, "I was hoping we'd have time for another hand or two... Oh well, there are always other games to play."

"Other games?" Alex gasped, wondering how she could possibly consider what she did to those people as a game. If Tyson was stuck like that, he'd never be able to play basketball again. And Amanda... "My God..."

"Goddess," Chiff winked at him. "And don't worry, there will be lots of other games to play... Now let’s get going or we'll be late to class."

Alex could only stare in surprise as Chiff hurried out of the room with Pip flying right behind her. He thought about what he'd just seen and shook his head, "Man, what did I get myself into..."

Part 8

Becky hurried down the school hallway, feeling extremely strange as she did so. She now towered over at least half the boys in school and she was more muscular than any of them, thanks to that strange spell. But stranger still was the fact that almost no one stared at her or seemed to think her new size was odd in the least. It was like no one noticed her changes, even a few of her friends that she'd rushed right past.

"I'm a freak and no one even notices," Becky shook her head in confusion.

Pausing for a moment, Becky looked over the crowd, able to see quite well thanks to her new height. Then she looked back and marveled at just how fast she had walked across the whole school. With her legs being longer, every step covered more distance. And her strength... She could feel herself bursting with strength, though she had yet to test it out.

"NO!" Becky snapped to herself, refusing to like anything about her sudden transformation. She was a freak and that was all there was to it. She had to get back to normal and she couldn't do that if she started to like being some sort of amazon.

Then Becky thought about her best friend Cindy and felt a brief surge of jealousy. Cindy had gotten incredibly lucky what that spell and came out far ahead. What would Cindy think of the changes that she had just gone through? What would Ryan think? Becky felt a surge of nervous fear as she considered that question.

"I've got to find Ryan," Becky told herself, "He'll know what to do."

Since lunch had just started, Becky was sure that she knew where Ryan would be. She started to the cafeteria, resisting the urge to shove some of the other students out of her way so that she could get there faster.

"There you are," Becky exclaimed as she found Ryan standing just outside the cafeteria, talking with his best friend Danny. Danny was a good natured black guy who was one of the star players on the basketball team, in spite of the fact that he wasn't even in the top five as far as height went.

"Hey Becky," Ryan grinned at her, not reacting to her new size with the shock and disbelief that she would have expected. In fact, he was acting as though there wasn't anything wrong.

"How's it going?" Danny asked her with a grin.

Becky just stared, surprised by the fact that she was now taller than either of them, and that they didn't seem to notice. "Look at me," she exclaimed in frustration, gesturing down at herself, "Look what's happened to me!"

Ryan stared at Becky for a moment before his eyes suddenly went wide. "What the hell?" He stepped back, "What the hell happened to you? How...?"

"Holy shit!" Danny exclaimed as he suddenly noticed Becky's transformation as well. "Why didn't I notice that right away?"

"I don't know," Becky cried out, "I just read this magic spell and it did this to me. Look how big and muscular I am."

"Wow," Ryan gasped, staring at the spell in her hand and then at her. He looked a little jealous. "You said a magic spell did this to you?"

"Yeah," Becky handed it to him.

"Normally I'd say magic ain't real," Danny said, shaking his head in disbelief, "But how can I argue with this... I mean, cheerleaders don't grow like that, not even with all the roids in the world."

"It changed Cindy too," Becky pointed out, staring down at herself.

"It says that it’s a spell to change people," Ryan read over the spell, a speculative look appearing in his face. He took one more look at Becky and announced, "I've got to try this myself..." And with that, he began to read the spell aloud.

"Instant muscles," Danny grinned, looking as though he were eager to try the spell for himself.

"But I don't want to be like this," Becky protested, "I want to change back to normal..."

As soon as Ryan finished reading the spell, he paused and exclaimed, "I feel kind of weird..."

Ryan took a deep breath and savored the strange tingling sensation that ran through his body. But instead of growing larger like he expected, he was surprised to have his clothes getting larger. He frowned in confusion, looking at Becky and gasped as he realized that she was getting even bigger. She was now six inches taller than him and their height difference was increasing. It wasn't until he glanced to Danny and saw that he looked larger as well that the truth suddenly dawned on him.

"I'm shrinking!" Ryan gasped out in horror.

"Oh no," Becky stared at him, "Cindy didn't change like I did either... She just got really sexy looking..."

"But I'm shrinking," Ryan protested, his voice going a little higher as he had to strain his neck to look up at his girlfriend.

"You're doing more than that," Danny pointed out nervously. "You're getting younger. You look like you're eleven or something."
Ryan stared down at himself, "No way..."

Danny stared at Ryan with an extremely worried expression, then demanded of Becky, "Is there any way to stop this?"

Becky shook her head, concerned about what was happening to Ryan, "I wish I could..."

A few seconds later, Ryan stopped shrinking and becoming younger, and then his clothes began to shrink and change until they fit his new body perfectly. Now Ryan stood there, looking for all the world like any other seven year old boy. And to his surprise, no one in the hall even looked twice at them or reacted in the least to his changing in front of them. It was almost like they didn't even notice it.

"This is creepy," Danny said as he looked around at the students who continued to go by.

"Where did you get that thing?" Ryan demanded in his little boy voice.

"I just found it in my locker," Becky told him tearfully, "I didn't mean for this to happen... I just thought you could help fix me."

Danny stared at the two of them, shaking his head in disbelief. Then he carefully picked the piece of paper off the ground where Ryan had dropped it. He stared at it intensely, careful not to read any of it aloud. Finally, he said, "It looks like Latin or something..."

"Don't read it," Ryan ordered.

"I think I'm fine unless I read it aloud," Danny said, looking over the spell again and trying to see if there was anything that could explain what was going on. "It only says that it will change you, not how... And there's a small line of fine print at the bottom that says anyone can use it only once. I guess that means you can't say the spell again to change back." Then he suddenly exclaimed, "I've got an idea."

With that, Danny began to rush down the hallway with the spell firmly clutched in his hand. Becky picked up her boyfriend, amazed at just easy it was. He was so light that she barely even felt his weight. He protested at being picked up and carried, but she ignored him as she quickly followed Danny.

A minute later, Danny had led them to the school library and had logged onto one of the computers. "There are websites that can translate one language to another," he explained as he carefully typed the spell into the computer.

"Really?" Becky asked, looking skeptically at him, "Are you sure this will do anything?"

"Hey, just because I'm a jock doesn't mean I'm a computer illiterate moron," Danny responded, "As for it working, I ain't got a clue. I figure this might tell us exactly what the spell really says."

As soon as the website brought up the translation, Ryan impatiently demanded, "Well? What's it say?"

Danny scowled as he read the translated Latin script aloud, "It basically says, I hereby call upon the spirit of chaos and give you permission to change my form however you desire."

"WHAT?" Ryan gasped, "That's what the spell really says?"

"Damn," Becky grimaced, clutching her fist and slamming it into the table which nearly cracked under the force.

Ryan stood there with his own hands clenched, looking like a petulant child who was about to throw a tantrum. "Damn," he blurted out, "I wish that spirit of chaos it mentions was here so I could get my hands on him..."

Just then, a beautiful blonde girl stepped into the library and started walking towards them with a grin on her face. Ryan recognized her as a new girl in school that had just started that day, though he didn't know her name.

"Hey," she grinned, "What are you guys up to?"

"None of your business," Becky snapped.

"Hey, there's no need to be rude," the blonde responded.

"This is kind of personal so we'd appreciate it if you could give us some privacy," Danny told her.

The blonde girl stared at them for a moment, then shrugged and turned to leave, "Okay... Your loss."

"Now," Becky pointed to the computer screen and the magic spell that was spread out in front of Danny, "Is there anything about how we might be able to get back to normal."

"I don't think so," Danny sighed, shaking his head in frustration. "I don't know anything about magic, but you guys might be stuck like that for good."

Ryan and Becky just stood there, staring at each other in horror. This was NOT the news that they'd been hoping for since neither of them wanted to be stuck as they currently were. And now, they had no idea of what they could possibly do next.

Part 9

"I can't believe this shit," Roger Corbin complained to his companions, "That bitch Mrs. Westler was riding my ass the whole class, then she even made sure I've got detention after school all week. She's got it in for me."

"I don't think a teacher has a personal grudge against you," Roger's girlfriend Alexis told him with a smirk.

Alexis was a very sexy blonde cheerleader, and the object of many fantasies from most of the male students at the school, and even a few female ones. The fact that she was fairly rich as well as extremely sexy only added to her popularity, in spite of her scathing personality. She shook her head as she looked at her 'boyfriend', reminding herself that not only was he good in bed but more importantly, her daddy didn't approve of him. That made dating him all the more enjoyable.

"I don't know," Todd, Roger's closest friend and frequent shadow responded, "I was in class and it looked like she was out to get him."

"You always agree with whatever Roger says," Alexis rolled her eyes, "Try getting a brain of your own sometime."

"Well I need to burn off some of this stress," Roger scowled, clenching a fist and looking as though he were about to go pound someone. "I know, we'll mess with the Nerd Patrol. This time, we'll mess with those geeks good..."

"Sounds fun," Alexis grinned. She always enjoyed having fun at other people's expense, and there was plenty of opportunity for that around Roger.

"I think we should get that fat one," Roger mused, "What's his name...Theo. I haven't messed with him in awhile."

Todd grinned, "What do you have in mind?"

Roger thought about it for a moment, then grinned, "We get him someplace private tonight and then pour a bunch of cooking oil and stuff on him. That stuff is a bitch to clean up."

"Then we can dump feathers all over him," Todd added excitedly. "That will be a real mess..."

"Disgusting," Alexis commented, eager to see the spectacle though she wouldn't admit it. That would be unladylike. "But how are you going to get him to where you can ambush him? It's not like he's going to come over to your house if you invite him."

"No," Roger responded slowly, "But he'll come if you invite him."

"What?" Alexis blinked in surprise.

"He's got a major crush on you," Roger laughed. "I've seen the way he stares at you. And he's even got I Love Alexis written all over the inside of his notebook. I saw it when I was messing with him a couple weeks ago."

Alexis winced, "Gross... I don't want a fat geek like him crushing on me. Now we've got to teach him a lesson."

"Easy," Roger grinned, "I saw it in a movie once. You send him a love letter, then invite him on a date or something. And when he shows up, we've got him."

"EWWW," Alexis cringed at the thought.

"You don't have to go on a date with him," Roger urged her, "Just write a letter. It's not like I can write like a girl."

"Here," Todd exclaimed, reaching into his bag and handing Alexis a sheet of paper and an ink pen.

"All right," Alexis sighed, I'll do it. "Now what should I write?"

"I don't know," Roger grumbled, "A bunch of mushy stuff about how much you secretly love him and stuff. You're a girl so this should be natural."

Alexis hesitated for a moment as she considered what she was going to write, then she began. Then she paused after a few words, staring at the green ink that nearly seemed to glow. "Kind of interesting ink," she commented.

"I borrowed the pen from some new girl in class," Todd shrugged. "I forgot to give it back though."

Alexis nodded and continued writing the letter, muttering as she wrote a few terms, "I think you're really cute... You're really smart and charming... Thinking of you turns me on... I love you and would do anything for you..."

"Kind of laying it on thick, aren't you?" Roger asked with a look of annoyance.

"He's a geek," Alexis pointed out, rolling her eyes in exasperation, "He'll need to have it thrown in his face to get it."

Then Alexis finally reached the bottom of the letter and signed it, "I will love you forever, Alexis."

As soon as Alexis finished signing her name, the ink seemed to glow with an eerie green light for a moment. Then she suddenly felt strange, though she couldn't quite place what it was. All she knew was that she felt...in love.

"Wow," Alexis whispered as she tried to make sense of these strange new feelings that were rushing through her.

Alexis gasped in horror as she suddenly realized what she was helping Roger and Todd to do Theo. It was so cruel and heartless that she couldn't believe that she was actually involved. Theo was so smart, sweet and sexy... The very thought of him sent chills through her body and her heart skip a beat. She got wet at the very thought of the other boy. There was suddenly no doubt in her that she loved Theo with every fiber of her being. She couldn't let Roger do this to her love.

"Are you okay?" Roger asked Alexis, staring at her kind of oddly.

Biting back the urge to tell Roger what she really thought of him, Alexis decided that she couldn't just stop Roger's plan...she had to teach him a lesson for even thinking about messing with poor, sweet Theo. She smiled at him and assured him that nothing was wrong, all the while thinking about how she could turn his plot around against him.

"I'll drop this in the geek's locker," Roger said as he picked up the letter, making Alexis wince. How dare he put his hands on the letter she'd written for her one true love? Every bit of that letter had come from the truest depths of her heart.

"I've got to go," Alexis told Roger, eager to see him pay for what he was trying to do to Theo and for what he'd done to him in the past.

Alexis turned and walked away, no longer even noticed by Roger and Todd who were still busy making their plans. Then she smiled to herself as she knew that she would reach Theo before them and warn him of their plans. Her heart raced at the thought of seeing her beloved. And with a dreamy smile, she decided that she would go find him and tell him how she felt about him right that instant.

Part 10

Lewis stared in the mirror at what had to be the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. If he'd had a super sexy twin sister who looked almost nothing like him, that was what she might look like.

"My God," Lewis shook his head in disbelief, "Why in the world did I make that wish?"

The girl in the mirror was the same age and height as the old Lewis, but where he had a mess of tangled red hair, her red hair was a long, luxurious and beautiful mane that stretched all the way down her body. She had an absolutely killer figure, with a firm slender waist and large firm breasts. She could easily have graced the cover of his favorite magazines, especially if she were just a few years older. And then there was her face, a beautiful, sexy face, with brilliant green eyes and full lips that practically screamed to be kissed.

"Why did I wish to be the most attractive person in school?" Lewis moaned to himself, "I already had the whole wish worked out and worded perfectly.... Why couldn't I remember it?"

Lewis stared at his reflection and cursed under his breath, knowing that he couldn't do anything about it now. Due to being pressured and wording his wish the way he had, he'd been transformed into a hot and sexy teenage girl. And since all three wishes had been used on the pendant, there was no chance of his getting back to normal.

"I don't want to be stuck like this," Lewis whined, "I don't want to be a girl." Of course, had to admit that it if he was going to be stuck as a girl, it would certainly be a whole lot better to be a beautiful one. "At least now people won't call me a nerd...not looking like this."

Then with a sigh, Lewis wondered what he was going to do. For one thing, his own family wouldn't possibly recognize him like that. None of his clothes would fit him either. In fact, the only reason he had on clothes that fit him at the moment was that Rachael had lent him some of the spare clothes from her locker. However, she didn't have much sympathy for his situation, which wasn't surprising since his wish had not only transformed him into a girl but had robbed her of the chance to regain her missing beauty.

"At least I've got something I can wear for the moment," he sighed, thinking that it was weird wearing girl clothes but that he'd probably have to get used to it.

After a minute, Lewis grabbed his new breasts and marveled at the fact that they were indeed his. He didn't know whether to be horrified at having his own breasts or excited to finally be able to grab a girl there. Then he glanced around the girl's locker room that he had been hiding inside of, feeling another thrill from being in the one place he would never be allowed.

"I guess I'll have to get used to coming here from now on too," he muttered bitterly. "Why did Martin ever have to get that spell? If we'd never cast it and summoned that weird deity, this never would have happened."

Lewis took a deep breath and nervously ran a hand through his now long hair, trying to make sense of all the changes in his body. He'd always liked looking at girls, but he'd never wanted to be one himself. Sure, he hadn't been much of a guy and he made one hell of a good looking woman, but inside he was still a guy.

Just then, a beautiful and busty girl came into the locker room with Lewis. He immediately tensed, a large part of him afraid that she would take one look at him and suddenly scream that there was a boy in the girl's locker room. But when she looked at him, she only smiled and acted as though his presence were perfectly normal.

Lewis stared at the girl as she went to a locker and began removing items from it, though he did his best to appear that he wasn't. She was definitely a hot girl. Of course, she wasn't quite as hot as he now was, but she was close enough to draw his full attention. He only wondered why she looked familiar but why he didn't recognize her.

"Are you new here?" the girl asked after a few minutes, "I don't remember seeing you around school."

"No, I've been here for awhile," Lewis responded, then sighed, "I've just gone through some major changes."

"I know what you mean," she laughed, "I'm Cindy. I've just gone through some major changes myself." She giggled at that.

"I doubt you changed as much as me," Lewis sighed, staring down at himself and shaking his head.

"I don't know," Cindy giggled. "Just a few hours ago, I was just a fat nobody. I used a magic spell my friend had and the next thing I know, my fats gone and I've got these." She cupped her breasts, looking rather pleased.

Lewis stared at her, suddenly realizing just who this was. Cindy resembled her old self, but she looked so much different without all that weight. It had taken more than just a weight loss to turn her into such a hottie, but there was enough of the old Cindy left to recognize her once he looked.

"Holy shit," Lewis gasped, "You're Cindy Clemens!"

"You recognize me," she grinned in delight, "But I don't recognize you."

"Later," Lewis urged, "Please, tell me everything you can about this spell that changed you..."

Lewis listened excitedly, feeling a surge of hope rising. If a magic spell could transform a girl like the old Cindy into this hottie, then it might very well be able to turn him back into a guy, or better yet, a complete and total stud. Then with a smile, Lewis knew that it if worked, he'd be able to help Martin and maybe even Rachael out too. But first, he had to find this spell and fix himself.

--------------------

Martin leaned back in the chair behind his desk, rubbing at his temples and wishing that it would all end. He had done his best to impersonate Mrs. Westler since being trapped in her body, but it wasn't easy. Fortunately, she had books with detailed lesson plans and information that he had been scanning between classes and using. And even more fortunate was the fact that she had been teaching Freshmen and the remedial classes so he'd been able to keep up with the lessons.

"Why me?" Martin sighed, wishing that he'd never made his poorly worded wish. The only good thing that had come out of it was that he'd been able to make Roger's life miserable for a change. "And damn Lewis."

With a deep scowl, Martin thought of his so called friend Lewis, who had taken away his one chance to get back to normal, and then wasted it on top of that. It was enough to make Martin furious. If he'd had Lewis in any of his classes he'd really be able to give it to him, but as it was, getting revenge on Lewis would be useless. He had already screwed himself over worse than Martin ever could.

"I guess I'll have to get used to this," Martin whispered, his voice cracking as he fought back the tears that threatened to erupt. "I don't want to be a fat old teacher, especially a girl one." He stared down at himself and grimaced, wishing that he could see an alternative.

After a few more minutes of self-pity, Martin opened up the lesson plan in front of him and looked through it, knowing that he'd have to get ready for the next class to come in. He might not be a real teacher, but he had been able to fake it so far and hoped that he could continue to do so for awhile longer.

Just then, Martin noticed someone standing in the doorway to his classroom. He expected it to be one of his students, coming to beg for a better grade or to ask him to clarify something from class. But when he looked up, he was surprised to see that the person standing there was HIM.

"What...?" Martin stood up, staring at his own body as it slowly came in with a strange expression.

Miriam Westler stared at Martin in amazement, feeling a strange surge of emotions as she did so. She was incredibly relieved to be out of that body, to have a second chance, even if it was as a teenage boy. But at the same time, she couldn't help but feeling guilty, since if she had his body, then he must be trapped in hers.

"I think we need to talk," Miriam said slowly, feeling more uncertain than she was used to.

"Um...yeah," Martin nodded agreement.

Miriam closed the door behind her, then turned to stare at Martin with a strange discomfort. She knew that she was just looking at her own body, but that body almost made her feel just a little nervous, as if she really were a real student talking to his teacher. However, she suspected that this was mostly the guilt of the situation talking.

"After I found myself in this body," she said slowly, "I immediately left the school grounds, eager to accept this miracle of a second chance. But then I wondered if this might be some sort of test, if the Lord wanted to see what I would do. I have to admit, it took me awhile to realize that I might not be the only person who'd been changed..."

"This is really weird," Martin said, staring back at her and feeling uncomfortable. He didn't want to admit that he was the one responsible for their position or that they'd never be able to switch back. How could he tell her something like that? How could he not?

"Definitely," Miriam nodded agreement.

"It's all my fault," Martin broke down, beginning to cry. "I didn't mean for this to happen..."

"What do you mean?" Miriam asked, her eyes watching him sharply.

Martin took a deep breath and then told her everything, including the way he'd worded his wish. "I only wished to be able to teach him a lesson," he grimaced, "I didn't mean like this..."

"The three wishes are all gone?" Miriam asked, "There's no way to switch back?"

When Martin nodded, she let out a faint sigh of relief which surprised him. With the way she was acting, he'd almost think that she didn't want to switch back to normal. Then again, considering what her own body looked like, he couldn't really blame her. If he was in her position, he wouldn't want to switch back either. However, he wasn't in her position and wanted to switch back very much.

"The Lord works in mysterious ways," Miriam told him after a minute. "That wish could have been granted any number of ways, so why this particular one? Perhaps it was guided this way for a greater purpose..." She said that with a faint smile.

Martin stared at her as though she were crazy, then paused, suddenly wondering if maybe that mysterious deity that had given him the pendant had been behind this. What if that strange god had directed that particular outcome for the wish, much like the stories of genies who twisted the wishes of their masters?

Miriam sighed, relieved at the thought that this was all part of some grand plan. Perhaps she truly had been given a second chance, or was meant for some purpose? And perhaps this poor boy was being punished, or being taught a valuable lesson of some sort. Whatever the true plan, it seemed that they would both remain as they were. Since that was the case and she held no responsibility for their switch, she could feel free to enjoy her new body without any guilt.

"Were you really teaching my classes?" Miriam asked abruptly, noticing the lesson plan and the graded test papers on her desk.

"Yeah," Martin nodded, feeling embarrassed, "I figured I'd have to so people wouldn't be suspicious..."

"Impressive," Miriam mused, shaking her head in amazement. She couldn't help but feeling a little impressed by his adaptability under the circumstances.

"So what are we going to do now?" Martin asked nervously.

"I had been planning to start over," Miriam admitted, "But I guess that wasn't very well thought out. I'm underage, I don't have anywhere to go or anything I can do. I suppose my only real choice is to pretend to be you." She let out a sigh, "I suppose we'll both have to pretend to be each other. I might be able to help you with the lessons..."

Then she frowned, still skeptical of the idea that a teenage boy could successfully impersonate an adult woman and teach her classes. Of course, he had managed to do it so far, but a few hours isn't the same as full time.

Martin was about to respond when the bell began to ring. Miriam quickly glanced at the clock and sighed, "I suppose I should be getting to class before I'm marked tardy..." Then she hesitated for a moment before asking, "Which class do you have next?"

Miriam rushed out of the classroom a few seconds later, just as the new class was beginning to pour in. He watched the students come in and take their seats, then sighed to himself as he knew what he had to do. It was time to put his problems aside for the moment and get into teacher mode. After all, he wasn't like he had any other choice now.

Part 11

"I don't know if this is a good idea," Alex said, nervously looking around the empty hallway, "I'm supposed to be in class."

"Don't worry about it," Chiff grinned at him, "It's all taken care of. The teacher won't even notice we're missing."

"She's good at that," Pip exclaimed from the air above them.

Alex looked at Chiff, still having a hard time believing that she was some sort of goddess, in spite of the evidence he'd seen of her powers. She could definitely do things that were impossible for anyone else, but she acted like such a scatterbrained schoolgirl that he didn't know what to think of her. What he did know was that there was a lot more to her than there seemed, and that it would not be a good idea to get her pissed off.

"Now we're going to play a game called finders keepers," Chiff told him with a look of amusement. "I have a cousin who loves playing this game. Basically, I take a personal item like someone's driver’s license or purse and leave it sitting around. Whoever finds it also takes on the identity it represents."

For a moment, Alex thought she was joking, but then he remembered the poker game. He'd seen those people changing with his own eyes and he couldn't deny that she could probably do what he claimed. He shuddered slightly as he remembered those poor people.

"My version is a little different," Chiff continued, seemingly unaware of just how nervous Alex was. She reached behind her back and pulled out a deck of cards, "Instead of having them take on a specific identity, I'm going to use a specific role or stereotype... Now what would be appropriate for a high school...?"

Chiff frowned thoughtfully as she pulled several cards out of the deck then nodded approval. A moment later, she held one out for Alex to see. It had the word 'cheerleader' written across the bottom with a picture of one above it. Alex noticed that she had selected three other cards, though she didn't show those ones to him.

"You mean," Alex said slowly, trying to put everything together, "whoever finds this card will turn into a cheerleader?" The idea seemed completely preposterous and he expected Chiff to laugh at him.

Chiff did laugh, though not quite the way Alex had expected. She grinned with amusement, "Bingo. See, you aren't as slow as I first thought."

"Lucky him," Pip rolled her eyes.

"But how can you do this?" Alex gasped, "How can you just go around changing people like this?"

"You poor thing," she shook her head with an expression of disappointment, "You just don't understand, do you?"

"Are you crazy?" Alex demanded angrily. "Don't you care?"

Chiff just shrugged, not looking in the least bothered by his outburst, "Of course I care."

Pip flew beside Alex and whispered into his ear, "You're lucky her temper isn't as short as her attention span. Still, you really don't want to piss her off. You REALLY don't want to see her when she's mad."

Alex gulped, looking nervously at Chiff, afraid that she would be offended by his accusations. But she didn't seem offended, only amused.

"Let's see," Chiff mused, shuffling the four cards she'd selected and randomly tossing one onto the floor so it landed face down just a few feet in front of them.

"You dropped one," Alex said, not noticing that she'd tossed it there intentionally.

He took a step forward to pick it up for her, but Chiff shook her head, "You should probably leave it." She watched him with a curious smile, "Unless you really want to pick it up..."

Alex stared at her for a moment and suddenly decided that he'd better leave it well enough alone. Pip looked just a little disappointed but commented, "Good choice."

"Which card is it?" Alex asked curiously.

Chiff just shrugged, "No idea." Then she handed the remaining three cards to Pip with the instructions, "Leave these were people can find them and make sure they're spread out."

"Sure, whatever," Pip sighed in annoyance, taking the cards and then flying off.

"I can't wait to see what happens," Chiff giggled with an almost manic expression. "I wonder who's going to find them."

"If you like changing people so much," Alex asked with a frown, "why don't you just change them? Why throw all these things around at random?"

"Because it's more interesting this way," Chiff told him, sounding almost as if she was explaining something obvious to a child. "It's not nearly as much fun if I know exactly how things are going to turn out."

Alex just shook his head, once again certain that Chiff was insane, goddess or not. She might have incredible magic powers, but she was acting like some sort of kid who thought it was all a game. Unfortunately, he realized that this could make her a very dangerous person indeed.

"Now come on," Chiff said abruptly, grabbing his hand and pulling him down the hall, "I have a few other things I want to set in motion while I can..." We had just gone a short distance down the hall when she froze, "Wait."

"What?" Alex blinked, wondering why she'd suddenly stopped.

Then Chiff pointed in the direction they had just come from and Alex could see a girl walking down the hall. He recognized her as Gwen, one of the pretty and very popular girls around school. She was busy chatting on a cell phone, and though he couldn't make out much of the conversation, he caught a few mentions of clothing.

"You have like, got to see my new sweater," Gwen was saying when she paused, staring down at the ground. It took Alex a moment to realize that she was looking at the card Chiff had left there. "What's this...? No, I wasn't talking to you. I just found something..." Gwen picked up the card and frowned, "Naw, just some sort of card that says nerd on it..."

Suddenly, Gwen paused with a strange expression on her face. An instant later, she began to change right before Alex's eyes. Her hair lost its luster and became greasy looking, falling limp around her shoulders and looking like a complete mess. All the makeup vanished from her face and her skin broke out in a bad case of acne. Then her breasts and curves all seemed to deflate, leaving her looking undeveloped and plain looking. Only then did her clothes begin to transform as well, changing from the stylish fashions she had been wearing to the style that Alex could only think of as stereotype nerd wear. She even had a pocket protector and a pair of thick glasses on her face.

Gwen blinked, then resumed talking on her cell phone, seemingly unaware of the changes that she had just gone through. "So," she snorted with a now nasally voice, "did you see the Star Trek reruns last night? I like Star Trek. It's the best... What do you mean you don't like Star Trek? How can someone not like Star Trek? No, this isn't a joke... Hello? Did you just hang up on me?"

"Holy shit," Alex blurted out, staring at Gwen in disbelief. He could hardly believe that a hot and popular girl like her had been turned into the stereotype of a nerd in a mere matter of seconds.

"Well," Chiff grinned, "I guess we know which card she got." Then she abruptly tugged on Alex's arm again, "Come on..."

Alex was still a bit shaken by what he'd seen when Chiff stopped just outside the door to the girl's locker room. "I can't go in there," he immediately protested. "It's girls only."

"I can easily take care of that," Chiff grinned mischieviously.

Alex immediately saw where she was going with that and quickly backed away, "No, I'll just wait out here..."

"Oh, it's no problem," Chiff giggled.

Just then, Alex felt a strange tingling running through his entire body. He gasped as he felt himself beginning to change. The first thing he noticed was that he was shrinking, becoming closer to Chiff's height. Then he felt the other changes, such as his male equipment pulling inside of his body while his chest simultaneously swelled outwards. It all happened so fast that he didn't even have a chance to catalog all the changes as they occurred.

"What?" Alex gasped as he looked down at himself in shock. He couldn't believe that Chiff had just turned him into a girl. She'd even changed his clothes into those of a girl as well, leaving him wearing a short skirt and a pink shirt with a kitten on it. "You turned me into a girl..."

"And you make a nice looking one," Chiff pointed out. "Now we need to give you a girl name..."

"I don't need a girl name," Alex protested, "I just want to be changed back."

"I can change you back when we're done," Chiff shrugged, finding his discomfort amusing. "Maybe Alexis..."

"There's already an Alexis around here somewhere," Alex told her, glaring at her as he did so. He looked down at himself and scowled, "Damn, I feel weird."

"How about Alexandra?" Chiff asked, deciding to rub it in a bit more.

"And you can just call me Alex for short," he snorted.

"Well come on Alexandra," Chiff giggled, opening up the door, "I'm sure you've always fantasized about coming in here."

"Not like this," Alex muttered as he entered the locker room behind her.

Alex wasn't quite sure what he'd expected the inside of the girl's locker room to be like, but he didn't think that it would be this...normal. The locker room itself was nearly identical to the one the boys used, and the girls weren't parading around in sexy lingerie or talking about how to please guys like he'd half expected either. Sure, there were a few girls were still half undressed and in the middle of changing clothes, but for the most part, it was very similar to the boy's locker room.

Still, Alex stared at the few half-dressed girls that were sitting around. His eyes nearly threatened to bulge out of his head as he thought about this rare opportunity. He glanced over at Chiff, afraid that she would be offended and angry at him, but to his surprise, she seemed amused instead.

"Go ahead and look," she told him, "They won't really notice us here unless we interact with them."

"If you could do that," Alex gasped, gesturing down at himself, "then why did you turn me into a girl?"

"It's the girl's locker room," Chiff answered with an expression of mock innocence, "Only girls are allowed in here."

"Just great," Alex muttered, which only made Chiff giggle.

"Let's see," Chiff mused, turning her attention away from Alex and scanning the room. A very large bra suddenly appeared in her hand and she gently placed it on a bench next to a large group of girls. Then she smirked, "I wonder which one will pick it up."

A few seconds later, one of the girls noticed the bra and exclaimed, "Whose is this?" She grabbed the bra and held it up, staring at it and then looking around the locker room to see if there was anyone present who was big enough to wear it. "It looks like it belongs to a stripper."

"That's funny," another girl commented from beside her, "I didn't see it sitting there..."

Just then, the first girl who'd picked up the bra let out a gasp, dropping it to the floor and grabbing at her chest. "My breasts," she exclaimed in shock, "They're growing..."

None of the other girls paid any attention to her or her outburst. It was almost as though she no longer existed to them, which Alex knew was obviously Chiff's influence. But still, he couldn't help but wondering how they could possibly NOT notice this.

The girl gasped again as her chest began to grow larger, swelling from her small B cups to a small C cup...then a large C cup. Alex could only stare in stunned amazement, and even a bit of excitement as they continued to grow larger. She soon reached the DD range and then surpassed it, all the while ignored by the girls around her.

"Keeping it quiet is the difficult part," Chiff commented with a casual shrug. "But it's worth it to keep the game going. And come tomorrow, that bit of magic will be gone and everyone will start wondering why they didn't notice people changing in front of them...and in a couple cases, why they didn't notice the changes in themselves."

"Oh shit," Alex whispered in realization. He could just imagine everyone's reactions when they realize all the strange things that were going on all round them...and to them. "It'll be total chaos."

"Yeah," Chiff grinned broadly.

Alex quickly turned his attention back to the girl, who seemed to have finally stopped growing. However, her breasts were now ridiculously large, nearly the size of beach balls, which made her look like some kind of saline filled stripper. Then again, Alex had never heard of a stripper that big who was also that round and firm. He wanted to be horrified, but he couldn't help but be fascinated instead.

"What's happening to me?" the girl screamed in horror, grabbing at the breasts she could no longer fully get her arms around.

"What's going to happen to her?" Alex asked Chiff, who just shrugged and walked across the locker room, apparently no longer interested in the girl she had just transformed.

Alex watched Chiff for a moment, then saw her stop beside two girls. One was a slender and attractive girl, who was busy insulting an overweight girl and calling her rude names. Chiff just shook her head and snapped her fingers, though nothing seemed to happen. This surprised Alex who was becoming used to seeing Chiff do unbelievable things to people.

"What did you do?" he finally asked, unable to notice anything different.

"Over the next few weeks," Chiff started, "They will slowly switch weights. The fat one will become thin and the thin one will become fat. It does not matter how much this one eats," she pointed to the overweight girl, "or this one diets," she pointed to the thin girl. "The results will be the same."

"Wow," Alex whispered, thinking about how horrible it would be for the slender girl to suddenly gain all that weight. But with the way she'd been teasing the other girl, he couldn't feel too sorry for her.

Just then, a nearby brunette girl told a few other girls a 'dumb blond' joke. Alex had heard it before but couldn't resist chuckling a little anyway. Then he looked Chiff and saw her standing there with a mischievious grin on her face. A moment later, the brunette's hair began to turn blond, starting at the roots and then spreading through the rest of it.

"And just wait until the bimbo factor kicks in," Chiff giggled to herself.

Alex just stared at Chiff, silently promising to NEVER tell a joke of any sort around her. He shuddered to think what she might do to him if he told some dumb blond jokes within her hearing.

"Just one more thing before we leave," Chiff said as she went to an empty locker and placed a green crystal inside of it. At Alex's blank look, she explained, "The girl who finds it will excel at whatever she attempts during the following hour."

For a moment, Alex just stared at the locker, thinking about what it would be like to excel at whatever he attempted. He even considered going there and grabbing it himself, until he remembered Pip's warnings against getting involved in any of Chiff's games. There was no telling what she'd do if he interfered like that.

"Um...why are you throwing these things around all at once?" Alex asked, trying to distract himself from the crystal and the possibilities it represented.

Chiff thought about it for a moment, then sighed, "Every game has its rules, including this one. One of the rules for this particular one is a time limit." Alex asked her what she meant, but she refused to say anything more about it.

Alex took one more look around the locker room and the several half-dressed girls, especially looking at the now super busty one. Then he shook his head and sighed, stepping out the door. As soon as he was outside of the locker room, he was relieved to find himself transforming back into a boy. But when he looked around, Chiff was gone.

Part 12

Jennifer sat in class, looking around with an uncomfortable feeling that things just weren't quite right. She'd had that strange feeling ever since playing that weird poker game during lunch, and it had only grown stronger since them.

"I wonder what it could be," Jennifer mused as she looked at her fellow students. Did they seem smaller...shorter to her? Jennifer wasn't sure, but she thought that this might be it. There were other things too, things that just weren't as they should be, but for some reason, she just couldn't put her finger on what they were

"Hey, is something wrong," Gina, the girl sitting next to Jennifer whispered to her, trying not to be noticed by the teacher. "There's something different about you...." She stared at Jennifer with a confused expression, knowing that there was something extremely different about Jennifer but not being able to figure out exactly what.

"I don't know," Jennifer admitted with a scowl. "Things have just felt weird since lunch and I don't know why. I wish I knew what was going on."

"You know what they say," Gina giggled, "Be careful what you wish for. Can you imagine what it would be like if every time someone wished for something it came true? I mean, most people wish for things all the time without even realizing it."

Jennifer laughed, then remembered one of her prizes from the earlier poker game. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a golden coin with a picture of an Aladdin style genie lamp on one side and the words, TOKEN. GOOD FOR ONE WISH on the other.

"What's that?" Gina asked, noticing the coin in Jennifer's hand.

"It's some sort of video game token or gag gift that I won in a poker game," Jennifer chuckled. "It's supposed to grant a wish."

"Too bad it's not real," Gina chuckled, "I mean, if it was, what would you wish for?"

Jennifer adjusted her thick glasses as she thought about it, then paused. "My glasses," she said, "Everyone in my family has bad eyesight." Then she held the coin in her hand and jokingly said, "I wish that no one in my family had to wear glasses anymore."

Just then, Jennifer felt a strange warmth coming from the coin. She looked down at it in her hand, but to her surprise, the coin was gone. That was followed by the greater surprise of having her vision suddenly go extremely blurry. She removed her glasses to rub her eyes when she realized that everything was now perfectly clear.

"I...I can see," Jennifer gasped, looking around the room in stunned awe.

Everything she looked at was crystal clear, even better than when she was wearing her glasses. But that was impossible. She couldn't see clearly for more than a few feet without her glasses. Or at least she couldn't. There was no denying that she could see perfectly fine without them now.

"Nice joke," Gina giggled, giving a quick glance to the teacher.

"I...I'm not joking," Jennifer gulped, "I can see without my glasses. That weird coin really worked."

"Oh yeah," Gina nodded, playing along. "You get one magic wish and could end world hunger and create world peace, and you use it to take care of something that you could probably do with that laser eye surgery. Yeah, brilliant move..."

"World peace?" Jennifer blinked, suddenly gasping as she realized what she'd done.

A part of her was extremely thrilled at the idea of no longer needing glasses, and even more so as she remembered including her whole family in that wish. But at the same time, she couldn't help but thinking about what else she could have done with a single wish. She could have made herself fabulously wealthy. She could have become the sexiest girl in school...

Jennifer suddenly froze, gasping as realization washed over her. She looked down at herself, her eyes going wide as she saw the round and shapely breasts which jutted forth from her chest, providing magnificent cleavage. It was sight she was sure that she'd never see on herself since she'd always been small up top, though that was no longer the case.

"The poker game," Jennifer whispered in a shaky voice, thinking about everything that she'd won in the poker game.

Jennifer stared at the floor, and then around the class at all the students who were now shorter than she was. She'd won six inches of Tyler's height, and she hadn't even realized it until that very moment. But of course, she'd won more than that. She'd won more than that magic wishing coin and Amanda's breasts as well. Jennifer had also won Amanda's nearly perfect complexion, which had removed all of her freckles, blemishes and acne.

"And Tyson's muscles," Jennifer gasped, realizing just how athletic her entire body looked now. Instead of being a very plain looking 5 foot 7, she was now an extremely athletic and curvy looking 6 foot 1. It was an incredible difference. She flexed her arm, staring at it in amazement, surprised at just how strong she felt now that she thought about it. "I'm built like some sort of fitness model or something," she gasped to herself, knowing that she could almost pass for a female body builder.

"Is there something wrong?" the teacher suddenly asked, scowling at Jennifer in annoyance for disrupting her class.

Jennifer squished down as small as she could in her chair, feeling extremely self-conscious. "No," she forced an apologetic smile, "Sorry."

After the teacher went back to her lecture, Jennifer let out a sigh of relief and stared down at herself, marveling at all of the changes in her body. When she'd played that poker game and everyone had bet their traits, she'd thought it was some sort of joke, just like everyone else. She'd never expected to actually get those traits that she'd won, but she had. The only question was why she hadn't notice them all before.

"I bet that weird Chiff girl has something to do with this," Jennifer quietly mused to herself, not sure whether to be angry at her or grateful. Then she sighed and muttered, "Well, I did win all this fair and square..." She just wondered what the others would say when they realized what they had lost.

--------------------

Amanda stared at her reflection in the bathroom mirror, her mouth hanging open and her eyes ready to pop from their sockets. She couldn't believe what she saw, nor the fact that she hadn't even noticed the changes she'd gone through until just a minute earlier.

"Holy shit," Amanda squeaked out, grabbing at her now completely flat chest. Just that morning, she had a very impressive set of breasts, though they had vanished during that strange poker game. And her skin... Her skin was normally smooth and clear, but now she had acne, freckles and other blemishes. She was horrified that something like this could happen to her. "This isn't possible..."

Of course, Amanda could hardly deny the evidence of her own eyes and hands, no matter how much she might wish otherwise. Still, this didn't explain why she didn't notice the absence of her assets earlier, such as when they first vanished, nor why none of her friends had noticed the changes since.

"Something really weird is going on at this school," Amanda scowled, "And I bet her name is Chiff." She scowled even more deeply as she thought of the strange new girl who had talked them into playing poker in the first place and who had then urged them to start betting their physical attributes instead of money. She was behind this, of that, Amanda had no doubt.

Then Amanda reached into her purse and pulled out the bracelet she had won in the poker game. It was a simple bracelet, looking as though it were made of actual gold. And when she held it in her hand, she could feel something inside of it, a sort of warmth which scared her into immediately putting it back away.

"I've got to find that Chiff girl and make her fix this," Amanda grimaced as she turned and stormed out of the rest room.

Amanda hadn't gone very far down the hallway when she noticed a piece of paper of some sort on the ground. She would normally never have noticed it at all, but something about it seemed to gleam a little, catching her eye and her curiosity. As she picked it up and turned it over, she saw that it was just a card with a picture of a girl all dressed in black, with the word GOTH written beneath.

A moment later, the card vanished from Amanda's hand, though she barely noticed as a strange dizziness was washing over her. Her hair, normally a golden blonde color, darkened until it turned nearly solid black, with streaks of purple running through it. Her skin, which was normally well tanned, quickly faded to an unhealthy pallor, while her makeup began to shift and change, leaving her with dark eye shadow, black lipstick and black nail polish.

"I feel kind of weird," Amanda muttered as though half asleep, seemingly unaware as a silver metal stud appeared, piercing her nostril while two more rings appeared in her lip and eyebrow. Another ring appeared in her navel, as well as several tattoos of black roses and skulls along her arms. Each of these appeared from nowhere and were equally unnoticed by the dazed girl.

Amanda's clothes began to change next, turning nearly solid black and transforming into an outfit which screamed out 'goth'. She now wore a black leather skirt, torn black fishnet stockings, a pair of thick platform boots and a black shirt with an image of a skull on it. A black leather belt with silver studs and a silver skull buckle appeared around her waist, then came the black leather jacket.

Once the transformation was complete, Amanda shook her head to shake the dazed confusion from it, wondering what it was that she had just been thinking about. "Oh yeah," she scowled, "My fuckin tits." She frowned more deeply, wondering why she was worried about something like that. It wasn't like she was one of those bimbo cheerleader cows after all. "Fuckin little princess bitches," she spat out, detesting the whole breed.

For a minute, she just stood there, thinking about how much she hated those perky blond bitches, those brain dead jocks and all those clueless teachers who had no idea how dark the real world really was. Then Amanda stomped down the hall, muttering profanities to herself and wondering if it was too late in the day to ditch school.

Part 13

Lewis frowned as he walked down the hall, trying to ignore the way that all the boys were staring at him. It was downright creepy, but he couldn't let it distract him. He had to keep himself focused on what was important, on that strange magic spell that Cindy had told him about.

"If it could turn her into a babe," Lewis muttered grimly, "Then it could probably turn me back into a guy. Heck, I bet it could even turn me into a stud like some of those jocks." He smiled as he imagined himself, back to being a guy but tall and muscular, with girls who looked like he now did hanging all over him. "I've got to find that spell."

According to Cindy, Becky was the one with the spell, so all that Lewis had to do was find her. He'd been looking for her ever since Cindy had told him about that strange magic spell, but so far he hadn't had much luck.

Then as Lewis turned the corner, he froze, his eyes going wide as he saw the most unbelievable sight he'd ever seen in his life. It was his friend Theo, who was pressed up against some lockers with Alexis, one of the hottest and most popular girls in school. She was all over him, smothering him with kisses and slipping one hand down the front of his pants. Theo looked a bit confused, but in ecstasy at the same time. It was the happiest that Lewis had ever seen his friend.

"What the...?" Lewis blinked in stunned disbelief. There was no way that someone like Alexis would be all over Theo like that unless he'd used his wish on her. But Lewis knew that this wasn't possible since Theo had never gotten his wish. "What in the world is going on?"

Lewis shook his head, tempted to go up to Theo and demand to know what was going on, but he decided that he had more important things to do at the moment. He still had to find Becky and that weird spell she had. That was the only way for him to turn back into a guy and get a girl like Alexis for his own.

"Damn Martin for messing up the wishes," Lewis cursed, knowing that if it wasn't for Martin messing up his wish, then he could have gotten the medallion with plenty of time to make his own wish properly. "This never would have happened to me if it wasn't for him and Rachael."

Lewis grumbled as he left Theo and continued his search. It was only a few minutes later when he entered the school library and saw Becky, though he wasn't sure it was her at first. Becky had always been a pretty good looking cheerleader, but she'd never been the 6 foot 4, muscle-bound amazon that he saw in front of him.

With the new amazon Becky were two other people, a little boy who bore a remarkable resemblance to Becky's boyfriend Randy, and Danny, whom Lewis knew to be a close friend of Randy's. They were all clustered around one of the library computers, talking quietly and looking worried.

"Wow," Lewis exclaimed as he saw them all and realized that the little boy really was Randy.

Lewis remained where he was for a minute, not sure what to do. He'd never been close to any of those three, and in fact, was in an entirely different social group. He had always been one of the Nerd Patrol while they were in the more popular crowd. Still, he was desperate enough to take a deep breath and walk towards them.

"Sorry, but we're busy here," Danny told Lewis as he approached, giving him an appreciative look that made Lewis extremely uncomfortable.

"Cindy...Cindy said that you have a magic spell that can change you," Lewis blurted out, staring up at Becky. "Wow, I can't believe how different you look..."

"You notice that?" Becky gasped in surprise, wondering who this gorgeous red head was. Then she blinked and demanded, "What did Cindy tell you?"

Lewis instinctively took a step backwards, feeling intimidated by the larger Becky. Then he gathered his courage and announced, "She told me that she cast the spell and it turned her into a babe. Can I borrow it?"

All three of them stared at Lewis for a moment, but it was Danny who asked, "Why would you want to change? I mean, you're already a babe..."

Lewis blushed, squirming uncomfortably. "Because I don't want to be a babe," he blurted out. "I'm a guy...or at least I was. I'm Lewis...from the Nerd Patrol." He stared at them, hoping they'd realize who he was.

"WHAT?" Becky and Ryan gasped at the same time while Danny just stared at him in disbelief.

"Did someone give you a copy of the spell too?" Becky asked, looking down at her transformed body and realizing it wouldn't be too much stranger for the spell to turn someone like the nerd Lewis into the gorgeous girl in front of her.

"No," Lewis shook his head in embarrassment, "It was a wish..."

"What?" Becky blinked again, suddenly becoming much more interested. If something could transform Lewis into this, than it just might be able to help her with her problem.

"Martin...one of my friends found a spell to summon some sort of god," Lewis explained, deciding that he had better come clean with them. "This weird god gave us a magic pendant that could grant three wishes."

"And you wished to look like that?" Ryan gasped. "You three really are geeks."

"Not intentionally," Lewis snapped, no longer intimidated by Ryan now that the jock looked like a child. "It screwed up my wish big time. It screwed up everyone's wishes."

"You said it had three wishes," Danny pointed out, "How many are left?"

"None," Lewis grimaced. "If there were any left, I'd use it to change back into a guy. But when Cindy told me about this spell, I kind of hoped it could change me back..."

Becky held up the piece of paper with the spell on it and sighed, "It might be able to, but I wouldn't count on it. It doesn't work like that."

"This stupid spell only makes things worse," Ryan spat out bitterly. "It changes you at random. I certainly never asked to be turned into a kid."

"Random?" Lewis gasped in surprise, feeling a surge of disappointment. After getting his hopes up, this was the last thing he wanted to hear.

Danny snorted, "I don't really think it's random. It's written in Latin, and when we translated it, it says that it just calls on some spirit of chaos and gives it permission to do whatever it wants."

Lewis blinked, "A spirit of chaos?"

"You said you and your nerd buddies summoned some sort of god," Ryan stared at Lewis with an expression that did not belong on any real child. "When did you do it?"

"This morning," Lewis told him, "Before school."

"Somehow, I don't think this spell is a coincidence," Danny pointed to the magic spell that Becky was still holding. "It's tied to whatever you guys summoned."

"Maybe," Lewis admitted, staring at the spell, "Let me try it. Maybe if I ask it to turn me back into a guy."

"I don't think that's a good idea," Danny pointed out.

Lewis snorted, deciding that the spell couldn't make things any worse than they already were. "I'll risk it." Becky handed him the spell, watching him curiously as he read it aloud, then muttered, "Please turn me back into a guy."

A moment later, Lewis began to shimmer and change, but not in quite the way that he had hoped. Instead, the only thing about his body that seemed to be changing were his breasts, which seemed to swell out larger. He gasped in horror and tried grabbing hold of them, but it did little good. His breast swelled until they were at least three times the size that they had been, now looking as though they should belong on a stripper.

"Holy shit!" Ryan exclaimed, his eyes looking as though they were about to pop out of his head. "What are those, G cups?"

"At least your clothes and bra grew too," Becky pointed out, trying not to snicker as she did so.

"We warned you," Danny told Lewis with a shake of his head. "And this spell can only work once on a person."

Lewis stared down at his massive breasts, unable to see any of his body below them. He shook in horror and cried out, "This isn't fair... I look like some kind of stripper. Turn me back!" But nothing happened.

"Hey," Becky gasped, "Do you still have that spell you used to summon that god? I mean, if we can summon it and get a wish, I can wish us all back to normal."

"I...I don't know," Lewis stammered, trying to tear his attention away from what he'd just done to himself and focus on what she was saying. "I think we left it behind the bleachers when we were done. It might still be there."

"Then it looks like we've got a plan," Danny grinned. "We get this spell, call this guy and see if he'll change everything back to normal."

"Sounds good to me," Ryan let out a sigh of relief.

Lewis could only nod agreement, wincing as he took a step and nearly lost his balance. He didn't know if he could ever get used to being so top heavy, and silently prayed that he'd never have to. But if this worked, Martin and Rachael would be happy to turn back to normal too.

"I'll show you where we left the spell," Lewis announced with grim determination. "This just HAS to work."

Part 14

Alex was bored in his PE class, wishing that there'd been room in Weight Training for him to have taken that instead. It wasn't that he particularly disliked PE, but the whole class seemed a little pointless. It didn't make things any better that they'd been playing basketball in class all week. Sure, Alex liked basketball, but he was on the school team and had enough practice nearly every day after school. Playing in the middle of the school was just a bit too much.

"It's almost enough to make me wish that Chiff was around again," he chuckled, then nervously looked around him for any sign of the troublesome goddess. "At least she makes things exciting."

But at the moment, Alex was actually glad that there was no sign of Chiff. Sure, she was beautiful and fun, but she also brought chaos along with her wherever she went, and she seemed to have absolutely no remorse or regrets about messing up other people's lives for her own amusement. He was only grateful that she'd been content to tease him rather than mess with him like she had some other students.

Alex shook his head and tried to turn his attention back to the basketball game that the class was playing. Everyone had been split at random into two teams and were running up and down the court after the ball. Alex could easily have gotten the ball a couple times but was content to pass it and let other people have their chance to play. He'd have his chance for real during Friday's big game.

As Alex watched the game and the other players, he began to notice something extremely odd. There was a girl on his team named Jill, who'd always been the type to sit on the side and not put any effort into these type of games. But now, she was not only playing basketball, but was doing a pretty decent job of it. In fact, Alex realized that she was getting better and better as the class went on.

"She looks kind of different," he gasped in realization.

It took Alex a minute to realize exactly what was wrong about Jill, besides the fact that she seemed really motivated to play. She was taller than normal, and more athletic looking. Jill was normally about 5 foot 4, but now she looked closer to 6 feet. Her arms seemed well toned and muscular, as though she exercises a great deal. She seemed to grow even taller and more athletic as he watched in amazement.

"And the way she's playing," he whispered to himself.

Jill was not playing like someone who'd barely heard of the game, like she had been at the beginning. She was playing as though she were trying out for the WNBA. In fact, she was playing as though she were already a professional, running, grabbing the ball and making shots that a lot of boys on the school team would have a hard time making. She was getting better and better at basketball with every passing minute.

"The green crystal," Alex gasped in realization, remembering the crystal that Chiff had left in the girl’s locker room. Jill must have found it, so it was making it so she excelled at basketball. It was not only giving her the skills, but the height and athleticism as well. "Damn," he muttered, feeling envious and wishing he could have had that crystal. It would have made things so much easier.

By the time class ended, Jill was 6 foot 2 and probably the best basketball player in the entire school. She was excited and obviously enjoying her new skills, though she didn't seem to realize that she herself had changed at all. In fact, no one who'd been watching the game seemed to notice her changes.

"That will probably end tomorrow," Alex muttered, remembering what Chiff had told him about that. He shook his head, "I wonder what Jill will think when she realizes... She'll probably get a basketball scholarship or go pro now..."

After staring at Jill for a minute, Alex shook his head and made his way for the boy’s locker room. He couldn't help wondering what trouble Chiff was causing now and what other kinds of chaos she'd be unleashing around the school. He dreaded the answer, but at the same time, he couldn't help but feel a sort of morbid curiosity.

"I have a feeling that I'll find out soon enough," Alex told himself, not sure whether to dread that or look forward to it.

--------------------

Milton Rogers let out a sigh as the students all rushed out of his class, glancing to the stack of test papers that they'd just turned in and knowing that he would probably have to spend an hour of his own time grading them that night. Of course, he knew that it would seem like a waste of time or an exercise in futility once he was done. There wasn't a single student in the bunch who cared enough about chemistry to pay attention in class.

"I bet the only way they'd care about chemistry was if I was teaching them how to make methamphetamine from over the counter cold medicine," he sighed. "I doubt there will be any grades over a B in the entire lot."

After the last of the students had left, Milton walked around the room and slowly adjusted the desks, picked up small pieces of paper and trash that had been left behind, and wondered why the ten years until his retirement was so far away. During days like this one, he was ready to retire at any moment. Unfortunately, his financial status had a different opinion about his retirement.

Milton was nearly finished with the walk through of his classroom when he found a piece of paper or a card sitting on the edge of one of the desks. He picked it up and saw that it was indeed a card, though it had a picture of a pretty blonde girl in a cheerleader uniform with the word ‘cheerleader’ written underneath it.

The chemistry teacher paused with an expression of blank confusion as his body began to shimmer and transform. The first thing to vanish was his beard, followed by several inches of his height. Milton's body became much more slender while simultaneously becoming decades younger. Then his gray hair turned blonde and began to grow, cascading down his back in a luxurious mane.

"What...?" Milton blinked, vaguely aware that something monumental was happening to him, though he couldn't quite place what it was.

Milton's features softened, becoming much more delicate. His eyes turned a crystal blue while his nails all grew outwards, sharpening into perfectly manicured shapes. Only then did his body undergo the final transformations. His chest swelled outward into two perfectly shaped C cup breasts, while his groin simultaneously reshaped itself into what was appropriate for a teenage girl of her age. A moment later, the girl's clothes changed as well, becoming the uniform for one of the school's cheerleaders.

Millie blinked her eyes, wondering what she was doing hanging around the classroom after class was out. It wasn't like there were any cute boys in there to flirt with. She shrugged and hurried out the door, mentally preparing the cheer that she wanted to give at the big basketball game on Friday.

Part 15

Alex sat back in class, trying to pay attention though it wasn't easy. His mind was too filled with thoughts of Chiff and all the trouble that she'd been causing around school. But more than that, biology was his last class of the day and he couldn't wait for it to end so he could go home.

With a sigh, Alex looked at the teacher, Ms. Fine, a young woman whose name suited her perfectly. She was the youngest teacher in the school, and also the best looking. Alex, along with many other boys, was sure that she could look pretty good if she let her hair down and relaxed, though she was way too professional for that. She always had her hair in a bun and acted all strict and proper, as if trying to make up for her lack of age.

"Too bad," Alex sighed, knowing that class would have been a lot more interesting if Ms. Fine had actually bothered to make herself look good instead of intentionally hiding her body. He stared at her for just a moment, then turned his attention to the clock.

While Alex was watching the clock and counting down the time until class ended, he noticed Amanda, the girl who had lost her breasts and perfect complexion during the lunchtime poker game. However, he'd barely recognized her because she had changed so much since then. Her hair was now black with purple streaks, she was wearing dark eye shadow with black lipstick, and she was dressed up as a goth bitch. There was no way he would have recognized her at all if it wasn't for the fact that this goth was sitting in the same seat that Amanda normally sat in.

"Chiff must have gotten to her again," Alex muttered, not sure what Chiff had done to her this time but knowing that she had really gotten to Amanda good. The girl didn't even seem to notice that she'd changed, or if she did, she didn't show any sign that it bothered her in the least.

Amanda was obviously bored by the class, even more than normal. She sat back with a smirk on her face, ignoring Ms. Fine while playing around with a gold bracelet that Alex recognized as her prize from the poker game. After a minute, she absently slipped the bracelet onto her wrist.

Suddenly, Alex could feel something in the air, almost like a pressure or static. There was no doubt in his mind that this was more of Chiff's mischief, though he didn't know exactly what was going on. He looked at Amanda, who looked vaguely surprised, though for some reason, his eyes were drawn to Ms. Fine.

Ms. Fine paused in her lecture with a look of vague confusion on her face. Then as Alex watched, her hair came loose from its bun and dropped around her shoulders, turning a dark blue color as it did so. A moment later, her skin seemed to become a little more pale while her eyes darkened and black lipstick appeared on her lips.

"What the hell?" Alex gasped in surprise. He'd seen a number of strange things since Chiff had shown up, but he hadn't seen any sign of the strange goddess in class or of Ms. Fine picking up one of her weird cursed objects. In fact, the only strange thing that Alex had noticed was Amanda. "Her bracelet," he gulped in realization, knowing that it was somehow behind this latest weirdness.

The changes that Ms. Fine was going through didn't seem to affect her body, only her clothing and the like. Her clothes were changing along with her makeup, becoming black leather with metal studded wrist bands. Within moments, she looked like a goth too, though no one besides Alex seemed to notice the changes.

"Fuck this," Ms. Fine snapped as soon as the changes stopped and her expression of confusion vanished. "I'm as sick of being in this fucking shithole as you all are, and I don't want to waste any more time with this fucking useless nonsense."

"What the hell?" Alex gasped, watching as the rest of the class stared at Ms. Fine in surprise. They might not have noticed her transformation, but they certainly noticed the way she was swearing and talking to them.

"I'm done teaching for today," Ms. Fine told the class with a sneer, "So go home. Shoot yourself in the fucking heads. I don't give a damn as long as you're out of my fucking sight."

That seemed to be all the invitation that the class needed to get up and rush for the door. Everyone was surprised, but more than willing to take advantage of being released early. Amanda looked particularly amused as she left, pausing just long enough to look back at Ms. Fine with a peculiar expression.

Alex was the last one in class, sitting there even after Ms. Fine had left. He shook his head, muttering, "What the hell was that about?"

"That's easy," a voice exclaimed. Alex looked over and saw Pip floating in the air a few feet away, looking rather smug.

"What the hell just happened?" Alex asked Pip.

Pip smirked, holding up a finger, "First off, that girl found one of the cards Miss Chiff told me to spread. She found the goth card to be exact, so it turned her into a goth bitch."

"That was from one of the cards?" Alex blinked, "Shit... But what about Ms. Fine? I didn't see her touching any cards."

"I was just about to get to that," Pip snapped impatiently. "The goth chick also has the bracelet she won earlier. I don't understand it completely, but the boss lady says it can temporarily share personalities. Basically, if you think about someone while putting the bracelet on, you share your personality with that person for as long as you're wearing it."

Alex stared at Pip for a moment and groaned, "And since Amanda was turned into a goth, she can turn other people into goths too?"

"Only one at a time," Pip shrugged, "And only for as long as she's wearing the bracelet. But I think the bracelet needs to be recharged or some shit like that after every couple uses, and I don't know how to do that. Unless she figures it out, it won't be worth shit before long."

"Wow," Alex shook his head, imagining just what kind of trouble Amanda could cause with that bracelet. Then he looked at Pip again, "You said that she found one of the cards... What about the others? Who found those?"

Pip shrugged, "I haven't had a chance to check up on who found the cheerleader card yet, but I can tell you about the jock card."

"Jock card," Alex mused, realizing that a jock card would be expected if these were all based off of high school stereotypes like Chiff said.

"Sure," Pip smirked, "A couple of band geeks were in the middle of getting hassled by some jocks when one of them found the card. The next thing you know, one of the geeks turns into a jock and starts messing with his friend too. I guess it's pretty sad when you think about it."

"Yeah," Alex nodded, feeling almost sick to his stomach as he thought about all the trouble that Chiff was causing. How many lives was she going to destroy during this little game of hers?

"Anyway," Pip looked at Alex with an almost predatory expression, "Miss Chiff wants to talk to you."

Alex gulped, thinking that it might be a good idea to run. After all, school was almost out for the day and he had a good chance of avoiding Chiff. However, after a moment of consideration, he decided that it might not be a good idea to annoy her. After all, she didn't strike him as the kind who would easily forgive being stood up.

Alex followed Pip out of the classroom and down the hall, where he soon found Chiff talking to another boy. He didn't hear most of the conversation, but he came in while she was telling him, "This shop at the mall has just what you're looking for. Trust me, you'll have no problem finding it tonight. Just make sure that you tell the old geezer behind the counter that Miss Chiff sent you."

Once the boy had thanked Chiff and left, Alex nodded, "Pip said you wanted to talk to me."

Chiff turned to Alex, staring at him for a moment with an expression of sadness and disappointment. "I'm sorry," she told him quietly, "but I just don't think it will work between us. I mean, we're just too different. We're from completely different worlds. I'm afraid that it's over between us."

"So, you're dumping me," Alex commented, trying to keep his voice calm. With Chiff acting like this, he didn't know what to expect from her.

"You're taking this awfully well," she pointed out, her eyes narrowing slightly, making Alex nearly jump in fear.

"Um...we only just met today," he quickly reminded her. "Besides, you only said I was your boyfriend to get those other guys away from you. It's not like we were really dating or anything."

"Good point," Chiff grinned, making Alex realize that she'd only been messing with him. "Besides, my time here is almost up so I'm going to be leaving soon."

"You are?" Alex asked, trying to keep the relief out of his voice.

Chiff just nodded, then held out what looked like a business card, "But before I go, I wanted to give you a little good-bye present."

Alex hesitated to accept it for a moment but finally did. It turned out that it was a business card, though it was completely blank except for a phone number written in some sort of glowing green ink that actually faded away to nothing as he watched.

"If you ever run into someone that you really want to mess with, you can give me a call," she winked at him. "I'm happy to do that kind of favor for my friends, even my former boyfriends."

"Um...thanks," Alex told her, not sure what to think of her offer.

Pip landed on Alex's shoulder and commented, "She doesn't make that kind of offer very often, so don't waste it."

"I won't," Alex promised, carefully putting the business card into his pocket. Then he looked at the clock on the wall, seeing that school was about to get out in a couple of minutes.

"I think I'm going to miss you," Chiff grinned at Alex, "And this school. It was a lot of fun, but the game is just about over so I've got to go."

"You're leaving now?" Alex asked, wondering if he might actually miss Chiff and the strange excitement she brought with her.

"Not quite yet," Chiff winked at him with a look of amusement, "I've still got a couple things to do before I go. I just wanted to say good-bye first."

"Okay," Alex said, but when he blinked, Chiff and Pip were both gone. He looked around, seeing no sign of them anywhere. As the final school bell began to ring, he said looked around one more time, then at the card Chiff had given him and sighed, "Good-bye," knowing that he might never see that strange goddess again. He wasn't sure whether he felt relief or disappointment at that.

Part 16

It was half an hour since school had ended for the day and the final bell had triggered the primitive instincts of the student body, causing them stampede out of the building like a herd of animals running away from a predator, with the faculty following close behind them. The halls of Kay Osterman High were now empty with only a few exceptions.

The door to Mrs. Westler's classroom was locked tight since the people inside didn't want to be disturbed while casting their spell. They had recovered the summoning spell from where it had been abandoned behind the bleachers before school, then it was quickly decided that the classroom might be the best place to cast it. Inside of a locked classroom, there was little to no chance that anyone could interrupt them or even spy on them without their knowing.

Lewis watched silently as Martin carefully set things up to duplicate the spell they had cast that morning. As soon as they'd come up with the idea of calling on the deity who'd given them the wishes in the first place, he had immediately gone to Martin, knowing that he would want to be involved. They had tried locating Rachael, who had been burned by a wish as well and would doubtlessly want to reclaim her beauty. Unfortunately, she had fled the school in shame some hours earlier and they had no idea of how to contact her.

Becky, Ryan and Danny stood a short distance away, watching Martin create a chalk circle with curious expressions. It hadn't taken nearly as much work to cast the spell which had given them so much trouble, but they trusted that Martin and Lewis knew what they were doing. After all, they had successfully summoned this deity before and had been granted three wishes as a result.

"I hope this works," Becky scowled. "I don't want to look like some kind of freak. What will my parents say? I mean, jeez, I'm even bigger than my dad now."

"And you think I want to be stuck as a little kid?" Ryan looked up at her.

"I'm just thankful I never tried casting that spell," Danny shook his head. "But I really hope this works."

"Me too," Lewis muttered, looking down at his massive breasts and wincing at the sight of them.

Martin nodded his head, "Yeah, I really hope it works. I don't want to be stuck as a teacher."

Becky just stared at Martin, shaking her head in disbelief. When Lewis had told them about Martin and how he'd traded bodies with Mrs. Westler, she'd thought it was hilarious. But now that she saw Martin and thought about it, she realized that it had to be a nightmare for him. After all, she'd rather be stuck as an amazon freak than as some middle aged teacher.

"At least my classroom makes the perfect place to cast the spell," Martin pointed out. Lewis looked at his friend, noticing that he'd referred to it as his classroom.

"I can't wait to get rid of these things," Lewis grimaces as he cupped his large breasts. "Why in the world did I have to try out that other spell?"

"Because you ignored our warnings," Danny reminded him with a smirk, earning a glare in return.

Once all of the preparations were completed, Martin began to carefully read the spell, just as he had that morning. But after he was finished, there was no sudden boom of thunder, no flashing lights, nor anything else to indicate that the spell had actually worked. Everyone stood there, tense with anticipation one moment and then groaning with disappointment the next.

Just then, the door to the classroom was flung open, in spite of the fact that it had been securely locked just a minute earlier. A beautiful blonde girl walked into the room with a cocky grin on her face and it only took a moment for nearly everyone inside to recognize her as the new girl Chiff.

"How'd you get in here?" Becky demanded, glaring at Chiff in annoyance.

"Sorry I'm late," Chiff grinned, completely unconcerned by Becky's intimidating stance, "I got held up a little."

"What are you doing here?" Ryan demanded in annoyance, trying to look intimidating but failing with his child's body.

"Sorry," Chiff shrugged, reaching behind her back and pulling out a bundle of purple cloth as she stepped into the circle they'd draw on the floor. "I forgot to make my flashy entrance." And with that, she threw the cloth over herself and now stood there in a purple cloak which covered her entire body. Her face was covered in the blackness of shadows with only a pair of glowing green eyes visible. "I do like a flashy entrance," she said, her voice sounding eerie and alien.

"HOLY SHIT!" Lewis exclaimed, staring at Chiff with a look of shock and disbelief, "That's the thing we summoned this morning."

"The new girl?" Ryan gasped while everyone else just stared at the cloaked figure in the circle, hardly able to believe what they had just seen.

Chiff reached up and pulled back the hood of her cloak, revealing the face of a very old woman. This time it was Martin who gasped, "Holy shit! That's the woman who gave me the summoning spell..."

"Of course," the old woman smiled gently at him, becoming younger as they watched. She went from old to middle-aged and continued to youthen before their very eyes. "The rules were that I could not come to this school unless I was invited, so I had to ensure that someone had the means to invite me."

Everyone stared at her in stunned silence, not sure what to make of this. One of their classmates being revealed as the very entity that had granted them the three wishes in the first place was completely unexpected. And the way she was acting, it was completely different than how they were expecting the summoned deity to behave.

Chiff just smiled as she youthened from her thirties to her twenties, then to her teens. When she finally stopped, she didn't look 16 as she had for most of the day, but now looked to be only 14. This made her an even stranger sight as she casually tossed off the cloak and stood there with a grin of amusement.

"I think you owe a wish for everyone here," Danny stammered, being the first to gather his wits.

"I don't think so," Chiff shrugged, still smiling as she did so.

"What?" Lewis gasped.

"Then you owe us three wishes," Becky pointed out, feeling smug. "That's what you had to grant this morning."

Chiff just laughed, "No. I gave those wishes because I wanted to, not because I was required to in any way, shape or form."

"I summoned you here, so you have no choice," Martin tried looking as confident and in control as he could. However, the effect was ruined when Chiff just giggled.

"I'm afraid you don't understand," Chiff grinned as she stepped outside of the summoning circle. "That spell I gave you is nothing more than an invitation. I can come, go, or ignore it as I will. It's not much different than sending someone an invitation to a party. Just because you asked them to come doesn't mean that they have to or that they're obligated to bring presents." Then she shook her head, "Do you really think I'd give you something that would give you power over me?"

Lewis gulped, "But I thought..."

Chiff just smiled, "No you didn't. You just assumed."

"Well change us back," Ryan demanded.

"Why?" Chiff gave him a look of mock innocence. "You called ME and gave me permission to do whatever I wanted to you. You can't very well go blaming me for doing exactly what you asked."

"This isn't what we meant!" Lewis grabbed his breasts, "Please, you've got to change us back. You can't leave me like this."

"You can't leave US like this," Becky glared at Lewis.

"Of course I can," Chiff smiled pleasantly. "I just have to walk out that door and never come back. It's really quite easy."

"Please," Martin begged, "Please change us back."

Chiff stared at them with a thoughtful expression before grinning evilly and announcing, "For a price. I will change you back to your previous forms, in exchange for...your souls."

"WHAT?" They all gasped in horror.

"You can't be serious," Lewis exclaimed.

"My price is not negotiable," Chiff stated, looking serious for the first time. "I want your souls."

"This whole thing was just a way to make us sell our souls," Martin cried out in horror.

"No way," Becky glared down at Chiff, "I'd rather stay like this."

"Me too," Lewis winced in disgust. He hated being a huge breasted babe, but it was better than having his soul burning in the depths of Hell for all eternity. "I'm not selling my soul for anything."

Martin paused as he thought about the offer, hating himself for even considering it. He didn't want to be stuck as a fat middle-aged woman and a teacher for the rest of his life, but as he'd seen during the day, he could manage if he really had to. He wanted to be young again, to be a boy again, but his soul... As tempting as this offer was, his soul was just too high a price to pay. He shook his head, indicating that he wouldn't accept this bargain either.

Then to everyone's surprise, Ryan said, "I'll do it." He shook as he said it, looking terrified and sick to his stomach. "I hate being a kid. I can't grow up all over again. And I sure as hell can't be with Becky or anyone else looking like this. Besides," he forced a weak smile, "I'm an atheist. I don't believe in souls."

"Very well," Chiff nodded, "We have a bargain."

Ryan gasped as a strange tingle shot through his entire body, and a moment later, he began to grow taller. His body swelled larger, growing older as he slowly returned to his normal size and age. His clothes shifted and grew along with him until a minute later, he looked exactly as he had before reading the spell.

"I'm me again," Ryan cried out in relief, never having imagined that he'd be so thankful to just be 17. Becky was still taller than him, but she no longer towered over him the way she had a few minutes earlier.

"But at what price?" Lewis pointed out grimly.

Just then, Martin looked around and exclaimed, "Hey, she's gone." Chiff had vanished while they were all distracted by Ryan's return to normal. He looked around the room but there was no sign of her presence.

"I can't believe we lost out," Lewis shook his head sadly, "I can't believe she wanted our souls to undo this..." He looked at Ryan, already feeling some regret that he hadn't taken her up on her offer as well.

Ryan just took a deep breath, pleased to be back to his normal self. However, he didn't feel as different as he might have expected for paying such a price. He didn't feel any kind of hollow emptiness inside or anything else of the sort. He felt perfectly fine. Then as Ryan looked down at himself, admiring his teenage body, he blinked in surprise and gasped, "Hey, where did my shoes go?"

"What?" Martin demanded.

"My shoes are gone," Ryan scowled, wondering why his shoes would be missing when all the rest of his clothes had grown along with him.

Everyone just stood there and silently stared at Ryan's bare feet, wondering what to make of this as well. Then Martin gasped in horror as he was the first to realize the true price that Ryan had paid for his cure, and that he himself had chosen not to pay it. His gasps were immediately echoed as the others realized this as well.

--------------------

Miss Chiff appeared in front of the school, beside the large stone sign which proclaimed KAY OSTERMAN HIGH. She stared at a pair of shoes she'd been holding in her hand and casually tossed them over her shoulder, not having any need for them herself.

"Why the hell did you want his shoes?" Pip demanded as she hovered in the air beside her mistress.

"I didn't want his shoes," Chiff grinned, "I merely asked for their bottoms."

Pip stared at Chiff for a moment, shaking her head, "Why would you want the bottoms of his shoes?"

"Because he thought I wanted something else," Chiff giggled, thinking about the looks on their faces when they realized that all she'd asked for in exchange for turning them back were the soles of their shoes. "I'll have to do that one again."

"This was definitely interesting," Pip pointed out. "I can't believe all the games you had going at once."

"It certainly was fun," Chiff agreed, "Even with all the rules I set up. I had to get invited to the school to do anything there, I could only play at the school for one day, and I had to have one witness who knew what was going on but wasn't involved. I'll definitely have to do it again."

"So, do you have anything planned for your ex-boyfriend?" Pip grinned.

Chiff shrugged, "Not really. I just figured that I'd leave him alone. Of course, someday he might call me to take me up on that favor I offered, and if he does, then we'll see how things go. But until then..."

After a moment of just standing there, staring at the school and thinking about how enjoyable this latest game of hers had been, Chiff reached behind her back and pulled out a can of black spray paint. She looked at the school sign for a moment, grinning as she did so, then she began to spray out a number of the letters so that only KA* OS****** HIGH remained.

"Perfect," Chiff proudly announced with a grin, "That should certainly be accurate tomorrow. Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is finished."

"So, where are we going next?" Pip asked with a sigh.

"I don't know," Chiff shrugged, "Maybe college." Then she grinned, "I've always wanted to try my hand at higher learning..."

THE END

up
97 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Morpheus you genius you! that was an awesome story. couldn't stop from laughing from all of the pranks that chiff has pulled today. keep up the great work!

Well

It was a good story but kind of sickening. Pity some one couldn't use a last wish to reverse all the bad things but keep the good. Maybe after twenty-fours though...

Great story. I kind of liked

Great story. I kind of liked the chaos chiff did, but it would be cool if she was a bit nicer. It's only a joke if the other one also laughs. I wonder how the suicide ratio changes after Miss Chiff went through a place.
She might not understand the concept of evil, but her "jokes" and mischief are mostly malicious. I wonder if the personality of those changed people will be restored, or if they're gone for good.

Whatever, I hope she left a spell on the boys/girls bathroom to change everyone who goes into them ;)

thank you for writing,
Beyogi

Great Fantasy, Morpheus!

If some being/thing/etc. has the power of a god, major or minor, who can tell it that it is not a god?

Some of the students and probably some readers judge harshly that Miss Chiff was so arbitrary and unconcerned about kids lives; and she was! I bet some of those changees are going to have terrible mental problems after this. I think Chiff seems so bad because she had humyn form and we judge her as we would a humyn; even though she obviously couldn't be humyn. I guess we are easily fooled by appearances; they seem to even take precedence over actions.

I suppose we are not used to seeing (the effect of) chaotic and capricious higher powers in RL in such an unusual (impossible) and personal way. OTOH, imagine that there is an earthquake god/power/being and that it causes all earthquakes on Earth. This being doesn't care about killing or maiming people and tearing families and communities apart, does it? Sometimes earthquakes cause very little damage and sometimes very much. Knowledgeable Earth people are just familiar with earthquakes and know that sometimes they are devastating.

If apparent higher powers or nature or random events do things (that effect us) that we cannot control, it just seems to me that we can't reasonably ascribe humyn feelings or morality to these powers or events; they just happen.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Miss Chiff goes to School!

I have got to say, Morpheus, that I REALLY love your Miss Chiff Goddess, she's just awesome fun.

And all the stuff she did at that school... *grin*

Abigail Drew.

The Main Problem With This Story...

...is when you chose to post it.

If you'd have only held back for two more weeks, you could have posted it on April 1. This pun-filled prank-alicious romp would have been a perfect post for April Fool's Day!

___________________
Oh, my goodness.

I have been thinking of doing

I have been thinking of doing a story with Miss Chiff in college for awhile but don't know when I'll get around to it. I'm pretty busy with several other projects at this time so certainly won't be able to do it before April first.

The waking world is but a dream.

Chiff

Daniela Wolfe's picture

This is one of my favs I haven't read it in ages.

I would love to see another Chiff story.


Have delightfully devious day,

hehhehe

Or... Miss Chiff goes to Washington ROFLMAO

as in?

Miss Chiff for President? I'd vote for her. We're going towards ruin anyways, may as well let her speed things up.

At least with her, we'll have a fun ride towards hell ;P

Abigail Drew.

another good universe

a good story even if it did not have a good ending