Thanks Dad for Being There - 3 - A Weekend Away

Printer-friendly version


Thanks Dad for Being There — 3



By JessicaC


Karen and Joe have had a secret, not that they were ashamed of it...
During the past weeks, their outward appearance became one of joy...
It did not show the eruption of pent-up emotions inside. Joe had pushed deep down...
Only Karen would see that part of him now and then...
This chapter will include a fairly erotic episode, quite apart from their new normal...
and not the expected couple/family next door…
A new normal is likely to come, but the bumps and turns getting there might...


It was a bit awkward for Dad as he went to work Monday with no hint of his feminine side showing. He said it was like living in two worlds as Wanda and the office women wanted to see and know more of Jaz, while most others there were clueless that anything had changed with Normal Joe.

Dad did make the mistake of telling Wanda later in the week that our mom was singing again. Wanda shared the news with Mrs. Dole, the wife of the CEO. She hosts a pre-holiday social for women but did not want it to appear to be an event for stuffy older women, dependent upon men.

=^..^=


My idea of a girl band started to take form, mostly between Rhonda and me. Julie and Misty came in on the conversation in November. I urged Dad to help me to bring it along my guitar playing a little faster helping me once a week and on weekends. He would now go out of his way to take time for me. I'm glad the girls did not know of Jaz, as they already thought Dad's playing was cool and we should use him some way. Misty and I both had voices capable of leading a song; Julie and Rhonda’s voices were geared more to sing background, though each found one or two songs that fit their style to sing as the lead.

=^..^=

Mom and Dad have their weekend away already set. Jaz, however, took Mom on a dinner/dance date Wednesday night. Unfortunately for Dad, no one caught the eye makeup he missed or the lingering fragrance of his perfume as he went to work Thursday morning.

Neither were obvious or noticed by most, but both Maggie and Wanda the two most likely to take advantage did notice. Dad's now obligated to be dressed as a woman to an office party and to play his guitar.

Mom went in to register them in the resort hotel and Dad's to be Jasmine from Friday dinner until they got home Sunday evening. When Grandma Stamps would get to see her long-forgotten daughter Jazmine. Fortunately, Grandpa was clueless about why there were so many women’s clothes pack for the weekend.
Joe/Jaz
I was back to liking myself and enjoying life more. The music alone enlivened my soul. While I always loved Karen and enjoyed being a dad, I had conformed myself to stereotypical images and set them on myself in a stifling way. The result was I had lost my smile and a deeper sense of joy for life. In terms of the movie Hook, I like Peter had become a ‘pirate’ at heart.

I enjoyed finding a new normal where my appearance to most others I appeared as 'Joe' with a smile, but my smile and joy were alive again. I was not as successful in keeping Jaz down as we had planned. I didn’t know she was a ticking bomb ready to go off.

My life's not self-centered, I enjoyed being there for my children, family and even at work there was a new spark of imagination and pride in what I was doing. While Maggie and others reminded me that Jaz was alive and closer to the surface. I convinced myself I was very much in control and Jaz was out of sight for most.

My weekend away with Karen was almost all Jaz, which surprised me though I enjoy it immensely. I changed to being Jaz Friday night for dinner, dressed up we enjoyed a nice dinner in the main dining room. Karen's most beautiful, but as she reminds me, we both turned heads as we were ushered to our table. It was a very nice start to a weekend on our own.

The first thing Saturday, we went for a walk. We enjoyed it like two girlfriends getting back together, visiting and enjoying one another’s company. Then we used the fitness room, as we like working out together but rarely get the chance. While I was in decent shape, it took a great effort to go stride for stride with Karen, and alas I was not able. Despite a sports bra, during my workout, the breasts weigh upon my chest and made the workout more difficult as well as adding some discomfort.

We showered and together and we went window shopping around Peddlers’ Village. There were many specialty shops, with most of the shops and merchandise focused on us women. I found myself enjoying shopping more than ever.

Karen helped me with experiences I was having, be they enjoyable, overwhelming or uncomfortable. Karen also related some things to me as a woman. I asked about help in my understanding of our daughters. I heard and learned about the interest and experiences Megan and Jennifer were and would be going through.

We had lunch together and received the interest of at least six men who wanted us to sit with us and have the focus of their affections. Karen found this more amusing than I did. She asked one set of men “Is it too early for a slow dance?” One of them asked if there was a pianist in the house, so we danced. She thanked the men saying “I hope we see you tonight.” With that, I got up, paid our bill and we were on our way.

=^..^=


We went back to the room and rested, and Karen showed me the erogenous zones on a woman’s body. Several I responded quite well too, but I asked, “Why in the world would you show them on me?”

She said, “I would like you to reprogram your mind to respond to me more as a woman when you're Jasmine.” She was a little upset when I suggested she wanted me to learn to fake it. “No, but I expect that is typical of your male thinking. But I've read and researched this and what I am saying for some men it comes quicker than others. It may take a while but that it is worth it. I have talked to my gynecologist and been on the internet.”

Joe responded, “You talked to your gynecologist about me?”

Karen warmly said, “You could if you want, I am sure she would be comfortable talking to you directly; but yes I talk to her for me and as a mother. Our daughters are coming into womanhood. It is happening earlier now.”

“Yes, I mentioned you as well; it is important that my Dr. knows what is going on in my life so she can be aware of possibilities. She said you would be wise to do the same. If you aren't sharing this with your doctor, she actually advised that you schedule both an exam and consultation time with her.”

While I was a bit upset; Karen and I had said many times, “Ignorance and denial make for poor medical decisions and relations as a couple.”

I asked, “Would you be willing to call and schedule the appointment for me…"

"I think not, but I would be willing to remind you Tuesday if you would want.”

After a little rest, Karen told me to put on some comfortable clothes that went on and off easy for our next activity. We walked across the grounds to a spa and Karen told them we were there for massages. We were well into the hour-long massage and Darci was working on my legs. I had been having sensual feelings since early in the massage but kept them under control.

I imagined myself as the woman I appeared to be and that Darci massaging was arousing me. I was on my tummy and felt myself getting more and more excited. I thought I had control when suddenly my body shook and my gaff was oozing.

Darci calmly asked me to roll over as she helped take off my panty and helped me cleaned myself before we got ready to continue. She wiped down the table and placed a towel and asked me to roll back into place. We finished the massage now taking a good 75 minutes.

Then Darci asked me to roll back on my stomach. “I was asked by Karen if you got excited like you did if I would give you an added treatment. So relax and while you can tell me to stop, I hope you are a willing participant and will be a happy customer.”

Darci had me raise myself and placed a pillow underneath me so my butt was a little higher in the air. “This is a body lubricant and it may at times feel warm and have other pleasing feelings associated with it." She placed it strategically and then used an applicator to squeeze some gel into my anal opening. Let me know if the sensations get too much or if you want me to stop.

I looked over to Karen as she had a warm smile on her face. I thought she might be laughing but there was only tenderness in her eyes and her caring smile. She was now up and holding my hand and placing her head near to my ear. I am sure she knew her warm breath and nibbles on my ear felt very nice as well as her words were pleasing to me.

Darci shared she had a small dildo she was pushing into me. “That one went in easily and didn’t do much; the next will be a little larger and has a penis-shaped head on it. Does that feel more sensual to you?” Does she really expect me to be answering? It did feel very satisfying, but I wasn’t speaking up.

“You don’t need to answer, your smile indicates yes and your complexion says it is a little embarrassing. I happen to think you are lucky to have someone thinking of you and not just herself.” She drew that one out after a while and used one more a bit thicker and longer.

She told me, “It looks like you would be able to handle an 8” cock comfortably.” She also showed me the width of the dildo. “The wider the dildo, the shorter the time you will be comfortable wanting it in there. The longer it is in the more you will want to do a good clean up afterward and be sure to use a feminine pad or shield afterward, until you can shower or bathe properly.”

“I thank you for being such a cooperative young woman. May I ask if you enjoyed the massage and our little time in the end?” I said yes and then she asked me to rate my experience on a scale of 1-10. Without thought, my response was an embarrassing 9+.

She gave me a complimentary pink panty and bra set. Karen already had on a white set that she looked very sexy in.

We went back to our room and rested as they suggested after a good massage. Despite so many feelings going on inside of me I quickly fell asleep and woke up well over an hour later.

Karen had awakened earlier and now had on a negligee and was joining me back in bed and was climbing on me. She nibbled a breast and waited for my head to respond. Then she made her way up to my neck and earlobes. Where I am truly sensitive.

I checked for my panties, but Karen lifted them in her left hand “Grrr… little girl.” My hands went up to her breasts and began to caress her and her nipples grew wider then harder. She asked me to relax and enjoy myself.

I felt a hand on the inside of my leg and I could feel my body respond no little bit. We had made love before and I knew I was sensitive there but as her lips caressed them the enjoyment of Jaz came forward, a feeling was growing beyond what I had known. Her hands were behind one knee and at the small of my back. I whispered, “No fair, no fair.”

She responded, “So you want me to stop Jasmine?” No. “I can’t hear Jasmine?”

“Please don’t” Jaz responded, “Please, don’t stop.”

“Is it okay if I make love to you, Jasmine; it’s been a long time.”

Karen kind of sat up and was doing something, and she asked me to place a pillow under my lower back. As I did I felt her fingers lubricating my butt and tears were coming to my eyes. She had me raise my legs and keep them wide. I lightly cried “I love you Karen, but I, I'm afraid.” Karen had strapped on a dildo and guided herself to my opening then brought her body down upon me.

“It’s okay Jasmine, I love you too and I want to love you like I love Joe.” She pushed the head of the penis to my opening. “Relax young lady, I love you and I want to be the first person going into you.” She pushed a little more and then needed to push a bit firmer to penetrate.

The head of her penis was in me and now she pushed slowly, talking to me as she went. “I want this to be a joyful time for you to remember.” I moaned and purred as I was enjoying her being inside me.

My hands slid to her hips, and she knew when to stop. She started to pull back, and I was afraid that was it. Then she asked me to let her know when the head was near the opening.

When I did and she began back in and then out and we're soon in rhythm, Karen was aroused and she was growing in excitement but she pauses and asked me if I had my head in my vagina. It was then I realized I too was getting excited that this was a new experience for me.

Her body began to shake and move, more and more, so did mine. We were both having an orgasm, but I didn't cum like a man. I wondered if the orgasm was real, and then decided it was just in my head. But Karen did not stop and she was holding my hips as she continued to bring us both to another, deeper orgasm.

This time I was ejaculating and I could feel my cum squirt out and between our bodies. She slid a finger through it and brought it up for me to taste. I licked it off her fingers time and again.

She had pulled out of me and was lying on top of me and we just laid there for a good while. She reached to the side as she sat up and put more gel on my hole and her penis.

I arched my back to help her and she found me again. Her penis felt warm, I suspect it was the gel and my body was aching in anticipation. How could it, it was just the second time. I was Jasmine and I knew it was my body aching, not Joe’s.

This time she again was nice to me, though a bit rougher. “Let me know if you are having…” She did not need me to tell her she knew a woman’s body and she read me well what I was feeling. I began to shake and feel an orgasm coming, she reached down and then I felt her coming into me and my orgasm soared. I held her as she shook and I kept moving for her enjoyment. But how was she coming into me?

This time as she laid on me as we kissed passionately more and more as we rolled around the bed. It was barely seven and we had made love for a good hour.

I wanted to take time to please Karen, but she shared she was too hungry. Then she whispered in my ear, “I had no shortage of enjoyment.”

She pushed me out of bed and slapped me on the butt to get in the shower and start with my private parts. After a while, she joined me and lathered me again with some perfumed soap. It took an effort to wash her and to make sure it was in a gentle and pleasing way. “Very well done Jasmine, you could give Joe some lessons.”

I was out first patting myself dry and wrapping my hair until Karen could help me. I found a black lace bra and panty set and knew by the size they were mine. She had out a little black dress to go with it.

The stockings needed to go on with garter straps. It was my first time wearing them and the silk stockings were driving me wild. My shoes were a four-inch heel, red shoes with a black glittering strip across the top. I was into my concealer and foundation when Karen caught up to me.

She now unwrapped the towel from my hair, and with a brush and blower worked on my hair. There was a red gem clip that went into my hair and a matching set of gold earrings with red stones that had a matching necklace that went along with them. She told me to finish my makeup, complimenting how well I was doing.

She had on a dazzling little red cocktail dress. She had some of her hair pinned up in curls and other curls cascading down her head and shoulders. She had diamond earrings and necklace.

=^..^=

We might have been a bit over the top, but we were having a party of two.

It was 8:30 by the time we got to the dining room but we're a smidge early for Karen’s reservation. The maitre de and the waiter both asked if we wanted to be disturbed. Karen told them not during the meal but we would entertain their request near the end of the meal.

Both said it was a wise choice and they would make sure there were no interruptions. We had a casual meal of wine, salad, soup, and small entrées. Come the after-dinner coffee the waiter shared he had two sets of men who wanted to join us.

Karen shared, "We want an enjoyable evening but with respectful men hopefully attractive. The waiter smiled and said he had already weeded out others. Karen said “We will trust your choice and please tell the other men thanks but we already had been expecting two men but we are flattered.

“My you truly are ladies, respectful of your men as well as asking for respect as you want to have an enjoyable evening.”

The men, James and Chad, casually came and asked to sit with us and they bought the after-dinner drinks. Before we went to the dance lounge the men picked up the tab for our meal.

Karen shared that it was nice, but nicely communicated we only intend to enjoy a short time of dancing before we called it a night. One man asked how short that might be? Karen responded, "We're not geriatric cases, but that decision will be ours."

Karen and I each enjoyed a Grasshopper, before we went with the men to dance. They're truly nice men, probably in their early thirties. One's a basketball coach enjoying himself before the season was underway. James and Chad were both good-looking, nicely built men, and a bit taller than us.

Karen told me to remember to give the waiter an extra tip when we saw him tomorrow. I took the time to tip him tonight.

It was an hour into our dancing that Karen informs me we were going to the ladies’ room. She could tell I was taken by the coach's attention and after I had refreshed my makeup she gave me some items to place in my purse. One was a condom and the other was two panty shields. “You know you shouldn't need the condom, but it will look good that you are prepared for safe sex, and no oral sex unless it is you doing him.” I couldn't believe what she was saying as I had no intention of having sex tonight.

She did say, “If you go with him, I feel free to do the same.” I told her while it felt tempting, I was certain I would not do anything.

It was over an hour later with two more drinks in me and his rubbing next to me that my mind changes. Chad had gotten up and I thought we were going to dance once more, but Chad said, “If you two don’t mind we will excuse ourselves.” He took my hand and I found myself standing up to go with him.

He shared he had a separate room from James. When he wrapped his arm around me I found myself going with him. Karen only made sure I had a room key. She told Chad he needed to be nice or he would have to answer to her for it.

As we were walking past the band when I asked one of them, if I could try his guitar, I was stalling for time and hoping to come to my senses. The guitarist said, "Yes but only if you know how to play." I asked what the next song was, I played a few cords and then asked if he had a song from five years earlier.

The leader asked jokingly, "BST, or something safer?" I started the tune for Spinning Wheels. Two songs later I decided I had delayed things enough. Playing the guitar had actually excited me even more and worked against changing my decision.

It was sometime after midnight when we settled into Chad’s room. I went into the bathroom to undress as I told Chad I was shy and had never done this. He offered me a short robe to wear back. I undressed and checked my purse to refresh my lipstick.

I could not believe Karen had fit into it my pink panty and bra set from earlier in the day. I slipped into them and went out and scooted under the covers with Chad. He was nice and told me I didn’t need to do anything. I was happy that my expensive boobs warmed up and changed in appearance.

I had no trouble putting my girl head into what was happening. When Chad rolled over onto me I was both excited and scared of being a girl on her first time. I felt guilty as a husband but I knew it might be my only time with a nice guy. I did remember that the gaff had an extra room and was cushioned to give a guy the feeling of going up inside of me.

When Chad pushed himself into my vagina it bumped into a membrane-like object that with just a bit more pressure broke. Chad realized then he had an inexperienced woman and he worked to give me a good experience. I felt good that he knew how to treat a woman. He made love to me twice in the first hour, we rested for a while then Chad went to clean himself.

I did the same after him, but as I got back into bed and Chad kissed me I felt a desired to love him orally. His cock was a good size and I was hoping this would be my first and last time. Chad shared he was not sure he could not stay awake. Seemingly I excited him enough that he had no trouble.

I could not believe it, there it was a guys cock hard and swelled up staring me in the face. I had thought it would be gross as I kissed him, licked him, but with each step I was more excited. I began to swallow him and meant to do it enough to have the experience, but was not sure I could have him explode into my mouth.

But as I made my way down his shaft I thought of swallowing him whole. I gag easily but had read to relax and to breathe through my nose. No, I wasn’t doing this but he was only halfway in and at the back of my throat. I moved to position myself and I took two deep breaths and moved him down into my throat. I wanted to gag but I stopped and caught another breath or two. I figured I had two more inches and I would be to the end of his cock.

I heard Chad say wow and I was pleased. Chad was excited and I felt his cock throb in my throat. I came back up off him and Chad shared I had pleased him enough. I asked, “Do you mean you do not want me to do you?” He couldn’t honestly say that and so I swallowed him again and we got into a rhythm and he did not only burst inside me but he had an orgasm.

I swallowed from the beginning and made my way out enjoying him as much as I could. I was in danger of dripping and I swallowed a big time. Then I made my way up to kiss him and give him a taste of himself. I went back into the bathroom rinsed my mouth used his mouthwash and went back out to him. I put my panties and bra on and we snuggled up together as we fell asleep.

It was 5 a.m. when I went to the bathroom and dressed to leave the room. I gave him a kiss as I left and made my way back to our room. I unlocked the door when I heard someone coming down the hall. I was too embarrassed to look but soon discovered as I was leaning against the inside of the door and it was Karen.

I was ashamed as I felt I forced the last part of the evening on both of us. I started to hug and cry with Karen and she treated it as the last dance of the evening. “Please, Jasmine, do not discount the memory of this evening. You are my wife and husband. I knew the time would come for Jasmine to have this experience.”

She unzipped the back of my dress and unsnapped my bra. “Go take care of your make-up and skin and let’s get to bed.”
=^..^=
It was 8:30 a.m. when the phones began to ring. I got to mine first and answered as Jaz. “It’s a good thing that your mother didn’t call you or you would have some explaining." Karen was on her phone talking to Meg. "So how has your weekend been going, I don’t suppose you and Mom are going to church this morning.”

I told her, “It is not out of the question, but I don’t think we will make it."

"So what did you do last night did you have any fun?"

"Well what didn’t we do, we painted the town having a great time with each other and then found some men to pay for our dinner, went dancing, playing the guitar, and making out. Well, we did eat, we had a good day together and overall things went well.”

She said, “Thanks Dad, a simple answer will suffice in the future. If you did do something wild I am not sure I would want you telling us.”

=^_^=


The hotel phone began to ring. “Jenn, I have a message to get from the front desk, so I will need to let you go. Hope to see you after 3 and before 6 p.m. Love all of you.”

I then picked up the hotel phone and called the front desk to get a message. “This is Jasmine do you have a message for Karen or me?”

The Manager came on the phone asking for a big favor. “Our sister resort across the road has a Wedding reception at 1 pm and there is a big problem with music that has the wedding couple broken-hearted. Their DJ/Master of Ceremonies has come down drunk and sick and will not be here for them.

Friends of the family, Chad, and James said one of you is a very good musician and with our pianist might be able to fit the bill and save this couple from total embarrassment and a lousy start to their married life. We would appreciate it if you could help them and us out. We would make it worth your while.”

"Their wedding ceremony is part of a worship service this morning at 10:00 and the Reception will begin at one p.m.. They would at least like to be able to dance together and have some entertainment for their guests. They are a young couple who will be going to Africa for mission work as an agricultural specialist and a nurse this coming month for at least three years.”

“Stop, stop… We would be willing to help but it has been years since either of us did a wedding reception and if this is a religious couple I am not sure they want us, though we are people of faith… Would we have your pianist or the one at the other resort?”

“Your choice!”

It would be your piano player then. We need to meet with the couple sometime, to make sure they want us and we know some things about them. I am not much of a singer, but Karen can do a good job but neither of us has practiced and we do not want to embarrass ourselves or the couple.”

We arranged for the couple to cut short their riding around to visit with us. The room was a bit reluctant to trust us seeing we were two women. Coach Chad was a friend of the Bride’s and she was trusting his word.

Brittany was a registered nurse and Kevin was an environmentalist and agriculturalist set to serve a little known third world country. They were quite spirited in the best meaning of the word. They had faith but they also liked to celebrate and have fun.

Karen and I had both been to Africa and so we knew that in many areas dance and songs played important roles in faith and the daily life of its people. Karen shared if Brittany was in a village and the women danced for their husbands and would ask her to dance with them she should and then make love with her husband that evening. She should do so even if she wasn't on birth control.

Brittany lightly giggled and then smiled and affirmed that she would.

Kevin was not sure if the two of us being older could deliver lively music. Karen asked me to give a demonstration of my ability to play the guitar. Kevin, to say the least, was impressed. We went over several songs as possibilities for their first dance, their dance with the parents and then the bridal party.

Brittany had a newer song she wanted for their dance. I shared we needed to hear it and also needed a copy of the words. We had fun songs like “Another One Bites the Dust”. The couple had lowered their expectations regarding their music and the reception, but was now hoping for 3-10 songs would be possible.

We played for three hours with short breaks. The reception turned from a disaster to a huge success, better than first planned. Brittany thanked us for the difference and Karen calmly asked if they had prayed when the problem surfaced; to which their answer was yes. We said, "We are happy to be part of the answer to your prayer. But I believe it is God to whom we need to give thanks and praise.

The last half hour Britt had invited Karen and me to her changing area where she full-heartedly conveyed her appreciation. One of her Bridesmaids was a transgendered cousin and she commented on how we treated her with dignity. We conveyed we were happy that she honored her cousin to be in the wedding and stood by their convictions of unconditional love.

Brittany had fallen out of her bra as she changed and we both complimented how well she was blessed with her bra running over. Come time to leave we were presented with a $500 check which we signed over to them for program money to be used in their ministry work. When that was announced several hats were passed around to match the gift. We did not stay to see if that was achieved.

With the packing of the guitar, the car was packed and we were ready to leave. Unfortunately, Joe’s change of clothes was not handy, nor was there a place to change that we would not likely be seen by members of the wedding reception. It took us just over an hour to get home so it was after 6 pm., that we got home.

=^_^=


When we got home Karen went in first taking a bag with our gifts for the family; figuring that would give me a chance to enter near to our room. Wearing heels, I tried to bring in my guitar along with a handful of bags. Somehow as I opened the door to our room I hit the guitar case against the door frame, a package shifted and I crashed down on the floor in the room. But in the way of the door to close properly.

Everyone including my mom came to see if I was alright. Mom was taken back seeing I dressed as Jaz while hearing Cathy and Dan talking normally to me. I looked up and batted my eyelashes at her. She said, “That Cute Little Girl routine may suit you but it warrants a good explanation.”

There was little discussion then, but Mom shared she wanted to visit both with Karen and me, but not necessarily at the same time. She said, “I felt guilty that I never talked to you Karen about this.”

Come Tuesday Karen reminded me to call her gynecologist for an appointment and consultation. Karen shared she needed a minimum three days notice to get her schedule changed. I waited until 10 am and called. While it was unsettling I felt it was a cakewalk compared to going there for the appointment.

I asked and then waited to speak to Dr. Harper’s head nurse. I explained to her I was Joe Stamps, Karen’s husband, and wanted to meet with Dr. Harper as I needed to meet with a doctor and share concerns I had. I didn't want to say anything more, but the nurse insisted unless it was unusual I should see my regular doctor. I swallowed hard as I told her, "I'm transgendered and I'm too embarrassed to talk with my own doctor."

I was told by the nurse, “Dr. Marcia Harper would be open to meeting with you if you agreed for her to be Jasmine’s doctor in this matter. Marci suggested you come as Jasmine for an appointment and some tests with a consultation the following week.

I stated, "My wife needs a three-day notice to change her schedule."

Nurse Terri said “That will work out as she would not be needed for the initial appointment. If you want her at the consultation it would give Karen plenty of time to make her adjustment. We have a cancellation that opened a time Thursday at 3:30 pm. and we can schedule the consultation for a week after that."

Chapter 4
Jenn
My guitar lessons were going well as Travis gave me lessons and I practiced daily as I could and jammed with Dad at least twice a week picking up a chord sequence here and there. Dad became my biggest fan and encouragement. He would usually use the bass guitar when we jammed and his acoustical guitar if he was trying to teach me something.
He came home from work one day announcing he had volunteered us to help at the CEO’s women’s social in November. I shared with Dad that it would be Jaz accompanying me if that was okay. It really wasn’t offered as an option.
Wanda communicated directly to me and shared while my first song was a nice safe piece, she suggested something more upbeat and affirming of being a woman. There was a country ballet we agreed to. I shared Jasmine would accompany me, but if I was able I too would be playing guitar as well. She assured me that would be super with Mrs. Doyle.

up
117 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

still enjoying

I am still enjoying this story and I like how you explose peeks at your own deeper process as the story develops. An example is Joe's conflict induced by the birth of his children. I know that one!

I also liked the erotic passages. My sense of it is that most of us, whether or not we actually explore it, have had these wonderings/thoughts/feelings/fantasies. I'll not reveal my own naughtys here in public. I may not be totally woman but I am totally Lady. Except when I am not.LOL
Joani

Still enjoying

This was a big departure and I am thankful for your comments. Like you they are feelings I have experience, but few have I acted out. I think Joe and Karen were experiencing a lot that was down within and needed that time together.

Achieving a balance or containing themselves could be interesting.

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Love and acceptance...

Ole Ulfson's picture

It's what we all seek! I see a family of love and faith: I hope you will keep them together. This could go either way from here. Follow your muse to write the story the best way: Your way!

This is a great romp so far and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Great work,

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

caught up

i finally get caught up with this and you have a new chapter up.
nice job, Karen and Jaz look to be as tight together as she is with joe.
thanks for the story