The First Queen in the Village 4

Printer-friendly version


The First Queen in the Village 4



by WannabeGinger

Pure fiction, with events unfolding in a way that may surprise some villagers… or may release some inhibitions among others? No such village yet exists but, who knows, one day….

Chapter 4 Inside the pub’s front door

Bev, the busty barmaid, had greeted Astrid and Christopher as they entered the pub. The place was busy but not crowded and they could be served immediately. They both stood at the bar and Christopher ordered for them both, which in itself was unusual because Christine rarely ordered drinks or food. It was their custom that Andy should do so.

Christopher’s voice was firm and controlled, as masculine as you might wish, so not unusual. Andy admired his wife’s confidence “Two beers — one a pint for me”, she said, “…..the other a half with lime juice for my lovely wife, please.”

The dark beer flowed into the glasses and Astrid’s eyes were forced to look at that…. he had been told not to admire Bev’s lovely tits for any longer….. Well, he thought, they are magnificent! Bev’s breasts were set up on a ‘balcony’ bra, one with extensive padding and ‘uplift’. The tits were separated with a gorgeous — literally gorge-ous — gorge between them in which Andy could imagine his face buried and his lipstick smothered all over them! He felt the straps of his own bra tighten as he breathed more deeply. His own padded bra offering no such display… but he wished it could have! He was warming to the enjoyment that is possible if being out ‘in public’ can bring a lack of surprise for a man dressed as he, Astrid, was today.

“That will be four pounds seventy, thanks…” said Bev, smiling directly into Christopher’s face, not reading his femaleness at all. To Bev, this was a man with his wife, out for a country walk. Strangers she had not met before. “Will you be having food with us today?” she asked.

“Probably…” was her male customers answer as she looked at her wife, who said nothing. Andy was struck dumb again — his confidence in his female voice was very thinly stretched. She just smiled at Christopher who paid for the drinks before the moved away from the bar to sit by the un-lit fire.

“Take it calmly, honey…” said Christine to her husband. “You look delightful today and I do love the way your hair is set. It’s really girly and suits you well”.

Christine felt confident in her male guise now. She had left the house, guided Andy round the pathways that encircled the hamlet that was their village home. It was very small really. Too small for there to be secrets but, remarkably, the games they played at weekends were not, to her knowledge, known by anyone else. So she felt confident that he escapes into masculinity would remain their secret. She had no idea where this weekend would lead them. But they would remain woman and man, wife and husband. They would be Christopher and Astrid, because Christine and Andy were “away” for the weekend.

“Why, thank you sir!” said Astrid. Andy’s hand subconsciously rose to touch the hair that framed the left side of her face. She was so pleased she had set it lightly before they left the house. A country walk can make a mess of a girl’s hair so some setting mouse was worth the extra time before leaving.

“This is going really well… Are you enjoying yourself?” Astrid whispered as she looked across the room, her eyes following Bev and those magnificent tits of hers. “I hope you are, because I really am……”

“I’d enjoy it more if you took your eyes off that woman’s tits…..” Christine retorted, “ While I agree they are superb, they don’t make a good topic of conversation. Let’s just accept that you would love to have a pair like them and that we must do something to get your desires satisfied….!!” This was Christine’s event, hers to plan and put into action. “Now, who do you feel confident enough to engage in conversation then? I mean, we can’t sit here and wait for somebody to come up to us and suggest we talk intimate things, can we….. It’s our party and we have to plan what we want to happen…”

Christopher was in organizing mode. Andy always admired Christine when she got going… things did happen and he always marvelled at how easily they got started. He was unsure of his role, to tell the truth, he was being drawn along in the slipstream of this wonderful woman’s driving force for an experience….. He was convinced he was the only crossdresser in the Village where they lived. He was even more convinced that, even though he had not been ‘clocked’ by anyone so far, in a minute somebody would come through the door of the pub and instantly recognize him as Andy, not Astrid.

He was conscious of the light mascara on his lashes feeling absolutely normal for a girl to be wearing. The lipstick too. The clothes he was wearing were just as any girl would wear. He felt he was, indeed, a girl in every sense. He looked across the bar at other women that were there. Yes, “other women” was how he saw them. Nearest, there was a couple of what today are called “yummy mummies”, each dining out with a friend, each having a child that they were ignoring. One was a raven-haired woman, hair over her shoulders, with dark eyes and almost perfect complexion. She wore a tight leather jacket over a shocking blue blouse that accentuated the colour of her eyes. The jacket clung to her body, emphasizing her bust and waistline. Her tight black leggings and black high heeled boots completed the ‘look’. If she were Andy, Astrid would have fancied this woman greatly. Her friend was, by comparison, rather dowdy, drab looking. Her hair was mousey-brown and not styled in any particular way. her clothes were ordinary in the extreme and Andy felt confident that he, or rather Astrid, would be more attractive than this woman could possibly be.

Not that Andy wanted to be “attractive”, well, not to men at least. He wanted to look feminine, to be pleasing to another woman’s eye. Not necessarily in a sexual way. More in a mutual admiration kind of way. He would wish that other women would accept him as one of their number, as an attractive member of their ‘club’.

“I thought you were going to ask the people behind the bar about Quiz Night…. And ask in such a way that you might be asking about other, er…, um…. ‘activities”. In other words, Sandy expected “Christopher” to make the running…… Which she was perfectly happy to do. “I don’t mind at all….. maybe you’ll just have to watch me and learn…… Wife of mine!” Christopher taunted Astrid slightly. “But if I’m to take the responsibility for getting us into something more interesting, you are going to have to order the food we will have for lunch… and you can start by going over to your busty girlfriend and ask for a menu! Now, do as you’re told!”

Before she could get up, Astrid saw the pub’s owners emerge from the back room, the kitchen, behind the bar. Clearly, the number of people was reaching a time when the bar staff needed help. Astrid realized she would have to attract the attention of one of them. And that meant speaking, possibly in a louder voice than Andy had hoped would be needed.

“Wait for a minute….” Christopher said. “…. We should take careful note of the way these tow interact with the barmaid and with the customers, not to mention eachother. Before we get involved with them.

They sat back and sipped their beers for a few minutes, making ‘small talk’ whilst watching their surroundings.

Andy spied another couple of women. Older this time. Well-heeled, money-ed and a regular feature of the pub on a lunchtime. They were deep in conversation. If they were locals, or villagers, they would be the sources of any gossip, he was sure of that. he studied them for a while. Country casuals clothing — again, expensive — and stout shoes. Their make-up and hair was strictly ‘county’ style. Hair like Margaret Thatcher’s, make-up like Joan Collins’. The intriguing part was that one of the women was wearing fishnets — fishnet stockings. Perhaps there was a secret there to be had? Neither were women they had considered on their review of villagers’ life.

There was a group of three men, dining over a lunch of beer and sandwiches. Probably escapees from an office in Burford, the nearest small town. Nothing remarkable about them. None of them local villagers. None of them likely to be a ‘catch’ if Astrid were ‘out on the pull’ — which she certainly was not!

Christopher looked at the same people, finding nothing remarkable in the women but her female persona did assess one of the business-boys as a truly attractive catch. Metrosexual, they called his look these days. Very good grooming, immaculate suit and shirt, probably has a tattoo at the base of his spine that only a few will have seen. Could be a target for transition if the idea of spreading crossdressing about the place caught on. Yes, indeed, that was one to make a note of. If ‘he’ went to the bar, Christopher would be up there immediately and would engage him in conversation.

Belinda and Brian were working the bar now. Bev had been sent into the back bar to deal with the ‘no meals’ drinkers. Belinda was taking food orders and so it was time for Andy to get the menus. Deep breath, Astrid!, he thought, as he got up and took the ten paces to the bar. Every item of his female clothing tugged at the skin over which they were placed. His shoes, in particular, wanted to make him unsteady, but he resisted…… walking to Christopher’s delight, with a nice turn of the bum. “Look at me”” Andy wanted to shout…….or even sing……. “I enjoy being a girl!!”, but he dared not. To have done so would have caused a scene of total confusion.

He looked Belinda in the eye and asked “May I see the menu for today, please” with a coy smile.

Belinda looked at Astrid and, without a betrayal of anything but “it’s a customer, do what it wants” she handed over the menu and pointed in the direction of the blackboard above the bar, saying “We do have some lovely specials on the board today. You might like to try one of those…. Can I get you some more drinks?”

Belinda appeared very much to Andy as any landlady of a successful pub might do. She was quite statuesque in build, a bust not as impressive as Bev’s, but very good looking nevertheless. Her white, lacy blouse was quite tight, the outline of her bra clearly seen beneath. Her tight black skirt clung to the curves of her waist and bum. Her black stockings looked sharp and her shoes were nicely heeled. She was well turned-out for the job she did. Professional.

“Well, we’re nearing the end of ours but we’ll probably want a bottle of wine with lunch, so no, thanks, not just now.” Astrid replied in as girly a way as she could manage. It was girly enough.

Belinda answered, saying, “We’ll come over to take your order in a few minutes..” So Astrid turned and walked the ten paces across the bar, her eyes locked on Christine’s who was watching her husband ‘strutting her stuff’. What poise!

“Well done, darling…” Christopher said to Astrid as she sat down. “Well done. The whole encounter. You are woman through and through. It can only be if someone catches you in profile that your face will be recognized. You look wonderful”.

“You’re being silly, I can’t be… anyway, you look to be a real hunk today Fancy your chances with Bev, when she gets back?” Andy teased Christopher.

“I might just feel like it. She looks game for a laugh at least, and the figure on her, and her way of dressing, and her face and hair all point to her being very much ‘up for it’, if I’m not mistaken. You asked if I was enjoying myself and, the more we sit here, the more the answer is yes, very much indeed. I’m just wondering why we haven’t done this before…”

“Done what?” Astrid said, knowing what the answer was going to be.

“Gone out as a couple and actually got involved with other people. I mean, I know you like going for a walk alone, and I have done the same. You have gone to London and you’ve been out in Manchester as well, dressed as you are. Well, why haven’t we done this together, so close to home like we are? Is it that this is risky? I mean, being discovered by strangers isn’t nearly as scary as being discovered by people you KNOW!” Christine rambled through her thoughts until Astrid brought her back to the issue in hand….

“You mean we’re risking having to ‘come out’ as what we are, and be known for that… for always? Yes, indeed, it’s risky… But I am enjoying myself, so what the hell!” Andy was now relaxed by what had happened at the bar, in his exchange with Belinda. She had not ‘clocked’ him as a guy in a dress. She had taken him for the woman he appeared to be. The woman he was.

Soon, Bev was back in the lounge bar where the food was served. She came directly to Astrid and Christopher’s table and asked if they had chosen their meals. As she took their order, Andy was again transfixed by Bev’s breasts and by her hair. The breasts towered over her, not close enough to reach our and touch, but almost! Then there was the barmaid’s hair. It’s piled-high blonde petal curls looked stunning. Andy wanted, one day, to have his hair done that way. It’s always the hair that completes the illusion, he thought.

Bev took their food order and asked if there was a need for further drinks. “A bottle of your Aussie Shiraz would be ideal…”, answered Christine in her most authoritative male voice. “…..And some mineral water”.

“Have you worked here long?” Astrid suddenly found the courage to ask…. “A lovely looking girl like you could find a top job in Burford, if you wanted one….” She then summoned the confidence to smile at Bev in a “come hither” seductive way……. She implied that she would give Bev a job anytime. Something happened, in that moment, and Bev paused before asking if there was anything more she could do for the couple of strangers whom she had not seen before.

“No, nothing just now, thank you…” Astrid answered. Christopher said nothing until Bev was out of listening range. He said quietly to his wife, “You really do fancy her, don’t you?” To which, Astrid said, “No need to worry, darling… I fancy being like her… A bit of a tart…… that’s all!”

Astrid and Christopher sat back and waited for their food to arrive. The wine came sooner and Bev filled two glasses, saying “This will make you warm on a bright cold day like today!”

“You’ve made me warm already…” said Astrid again in as girly a voice as he could manage.

“Thank you, you’re very kind…” she replied. This girl Bev was sure to play a part in the village life that Andy and Christine might plan if today’s adventure went well.

“Down girl!” said Astrid’s husband when Bev moved away. “You hardly know the girl!”

It was Belinda that brought their food because Bev was occupied serving other customers across the bar. Belinda was every bit the good hostess as she made sure that the two lovers had everything that they wanted…. Apart from Bev, that was now in their minds.

“She’s a bit like a Madam in a brothel, if you imagine for a moment..” Christopher said after Belinda had withdrawn. She could run a good bordello, I’m sure… in fact she may be doing so right now. I wonder if you can rent rooms here by the hour…..?? Here in darkest Oxfordshire… could it be so??!!” Christopher laughed and went on, “…..And, for what he’s worth, the husband looks like he’d be better off in a maid’s uniform serving the customers on that side of the business!!”

Andy nearly collapsed in laughter at the thought. He had never understood some men’s pre-occupation with Maid’s and what they got up to.

The pub was now crowded, and as their food arrived, the spare chairs at their table became occupied with two people, a man and a woman, who the lovers recognized. It was the couple, Jenny and Peter who they had assessed early in their imaginary review of who’s who in the village.
They had thought that these two would be good for a play-acting night… seeing as they like Amateur Dramatics……

Andy remembered their analysis…….They thought of Jenny and Peter doing a great “Thomas Crown Affair — but on seeing her, he thought, …this woman’s no cool Faye Dunaway — she’s hotter than that. Renee Russo???? Him, however, no Steve McQueen and certainly no Pierce Brosnan.

Would they recognize Andy and Christine in their cross-gender roles? The answer was soon to be clear….

“D’you mind if we join you?” asked Jenny, sitting down as she spoke. It was impossible to refuse. The pub was now quite full. She looked quizzically at Astrid but said nothing.

“Of course, please do.” Andy answered in his now flourishing Astrid voice. Practice as indeed improving her tone and pitch. She didn’t sound theatrical or at all manly. Christopher had been impressed at the short time it had taken. He squeezed Astid’s hand in encouragement.

Andy recalled Christine’s assessment…. She’s got real ‘come-to-bed eyes’ if you ask me. And she was right! But Andy was now looking through Astrid’s eyes. Christine clearly liked the woman. And through Christopher’s eyes would see Jenny as a hot prospect for some ‘getting to know you’ enjoyment. For her own purposes, Astrid thought Jenny was very attractive too.

The problem was this Peter character. Unspoken, the reactions of both Astrid and Christopher were negative. The guy was a loser. (Except that he had this Jenny in tow! Lucky loser??) He was all the words that people use to put such a guy down — numpty, pillock, bozo, plonker….. All of these applied in his case.

Christine and Andy continued to eat while the other couple engaged in quiet conversation. Though they were close at hand, neither pair really tuned in to what the others were saying. Then Jenny spoke.

Looking directly at Astrid, she asked, smiling, “I’m sorry to interrupt but I’m sure I recognize you…..” The question was pointed and required a direct answer. It was clear that Astrid and Christopher didn’t know this couple but of course, Andy and Christine did. Buying some time to think of a response, Astrid said “Well, I’m really not sure….. I don’t think so…… We haven’t been in here before, but it’s very nice isn’t it?....... We’re strangers to the village…..”

“But you really remind me of someone — what do you think Peter? I mean, there’s a real likeness to someone we know… Who can it be?... In fact, you both look familiar.”

“Dunno.” said gormless Peter in his best Accountant-speak.

Christopher took control of the situation after a few seconds’ thought. Christine had planned for such a situation, among many replies she had for questions that she thought might come up. Andy was surprised when she said “I think I know…..”, her voice getting deeper in tone. “You’re thinking of our Brother and Sister who live in the village…… We’re often thought of as looking the same… me like my Sister, Christine, and Astrid like her Brother, Andy. We’re here house-sitting for them for a few days while they’re away….”

Andy was thunder-struck… What a brilliant reply….. Assuming they hadn’t been ‘clocked’ as playing cross dressing, it was a coup! Disbelieve that if you want! He was ready to reinforce the parts being played but Jenny came back with “Well, I can see it now… You really are very similar… both of you….. I’m Jenny and this is Peter, we live at the top end of the village just a few doors away from you… I mean, from Andy and Christine.” Jenny was the talkative one. Peter looked dumb, and frankly, disinterested, Christopher thought.

So, now Andy and Christine had siblings staying in their home ‘for a few days’ while they were ‘away’. Would this mean just the weekend, or did it mean they had the chance to stay as Astrid and Christopher for longer?
Chapter 5 will reveal a close encounter within the village…….

up
53 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ginger, you're no wannabe: You're the genuine article...

Ole Ulfson's picture

And so is this story! It gets better and better with each posting. Thank you for letting your readers luxuriate in the smooth, seamless flow of this wonderful romance.

It's a heady delight!

Ole

----------------------------------------

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Meeting the Village People

Ginger

Story continues to flow real well, Christine and Andy are different enough that they track well as a couple, either couple. Jenny seems to be a bit flirtatious, and I believe was happy to be selecting whom she might sit with. Except the one metro guy the male side of the ledger is not tallying well.

The two are cool in appearance while warming up nicely. This unique story has the appropriate lead characters. I wonder how one would be seen in their eyes. I may never see a small town pub in the same way again.

Hugs and hats off to you Ginger,
JessieC ^_^

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Stories like this...

Andrea Lena's picture

...always greet me and leave me with mixed feelings. I love the story, but I'm utterly jealous of Andy/Astrid. Thank you, Ginger.

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Has Jenny Clocked Them?

joannebarbarella's picture

Is she already playing games with them? Is the line "we live.....just a few doors away from you...I mean, from Andy and Christine." a really smooth hint?

That would really spice up the encounter. Wish I was Astrid,

Joanne

Thank you Ginger,

I am just loving this romp in the village pub,are you sure that you are not Astrid?
I mean to say,ordering Aussie Shiraz is a bit of a giveaway:) A good story,as always.

ALISON

This story is a good companion ...

... the Seacombe stories of Charlotte Dickles. They are each based on a vision of England that has never (quite) existed but we all think did, just a few years ago in the "good old days". Both the typical seaside resort and the equally typical idyllic village offer opportunities for behind the scenes naughtiness for those whose broad minds verge on the edge of obscenity. Just think what Astrid could do with a Bustlet should she choose to fill in for Bev, the busty barmaid :)

Looks like Christine and Andy are destined for great things as Astrid and Christopher and I'm looking forward to learning exactly which things and who will join them. I think we may be surprised which couples are up for a bit of kinkiness on the side. Carry on cross-dressing, I say.

Thanks

Robi

At least they have excellent taste Ginger.

Aussie Shiraz: as good as the best.

Although I'm not sure about Andy/Astrid, having a lunch with someone who is drooling over the waitress's boobs is a real turn off for me.

I guess it depends on your attitude?

Jenny is on the ball, as an amateur actress she should be able to detect who is behind the disguise. I'm surprised she can't pick a loser in her partner though, maybe he’s rich, although he acts like he has a title and shouldn't be blamed for his inbreeding.

Great story, I'm looking forward to Andy's demise and Astrid's emergence.

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita