The Devil Inside 2: Not Quite the Antichrist

Printer-friendly version


The Devil Inside 2: Not Quite the Antichrist
By Morpheus

Dez goes out for a night of fun and mischief at a bar and meets some new friends.

Author's Note:

When I wrote the Devil Inside, I fully intended it as just a tongue in cheek quickie and never had any intention to write a sequel. However, I thought it might be fun showing a little more of that universe so decided to write this one. I have no specific plans for another sequel but might write one if my muse hits me with the right humorous material. The TG elements aren’t focused on much and I don’t think it came out as well as the first but I hope you enjoy.

----------

I stepped through the door of the bar and paused to look around, well aware of the looks of admiration and straight out lust I was getting. At the moment, I looked like a sexy and busty blonde, though the truth was, this was just an illusion created by my magic. Underneath the illusion I was still sexy and busty but had raven black hair, bright red skin, and of course horns and a tail.

In spite of how I looked to everyone else, I was actually a devil girl. In fact, I'd discovered just a week ago that my father was actually THE Devil. I still had a hard time wrapping my head around that or the idea that my sweet and innocent seeming Mom had actually been lovers with the Devil. But even though I was the daughter of the Devil I wasn't actually the Antichrist...not quite. That title went to some older brother whom I'd never met. He was welcome to it since who wants that kind of pressure.

The last week had been unbelievably strange, not just because I'd discovered who my Daddy was either. Just a week ago, I'd just been a human guy playing online video games, and then the next thing I knew, I'd turned into a totally hot and sexy devil girl. A sudden and completely unexpected sex change might seem shocking but for me it was actually strangely liberating. Being female felt completely right and natural, as though this was what I was always meant to be. Of course, my newly discovered Daddy had told me that this was what I'd always been inside and that the entire being a guy thing had all been some sort of camouflage to hide my true nature.

After everything that had happened, I definitely needed a drink. I went to the bar and began to order a beer before I suddenly realized something. Since I was a woman now, that meant I could order all those girly froo froo drinks that I'd never been able to seriously consider before.

"Give me something fruity and girly," I told the bartender, holding out a drivers license which said I was Desdemona DeVille. Of course, the license was no more real than my current appearance and was created by the same illusion power. I had a feeling this illusion power was really going to come in handy.

I took a sip of the drink that the bartender had offered, considering my illusion power. It wasn't very strong and I couldn't even use it during the daytime since exposure to sunlight would cause the illusions to fade away. However, it let me pass as a mortal during the night and offered some interesting possibilities for mischief, not that I'd taken much advantage of that yet.

A few seconds later, I made my way towards an empty table and took a seat. I glanced over at the table next to me and saw a woman who was obviously drunk. What really caught my attention though was the fact that there were two tiny copies of her sprawled out on the table in front of her. They both looked almost exactly like her but were about four inches tall. One of them had horns and a devils tail while the other one had white feathery wings and a halo. They suddenly made me think of those little devils and angels that you sometimes saw on people's shoulders in the old cartoons. But since this pair were busy having sex with each other in the middle of the table, that made me wonder about the state of this woman's conscience.

Ever since I'd changed, I'd been seeing strange things that I'd never noticed before, things that had been hidden behind the shroud of illusion before but which were now perfectly visible. I've seen a yard gnome just get up and walk away and I've seen a shadow that was moving around on its own even though there wasn't even anything there to cast it. However, the sight on the other table took the cake, especially when the tiny angel noticed me looking and gave me the finger.

"If you don't want people to stare, you shouldn't do it in public," I muttered as I looked away. Of course, no one else in the bar seemed to notice their little display at all.

Then I looked around, noticing that several men were staring at me with looks of interest. I glanced over the other empty seats at my table and sighed, realizing that I wouldn't be alone for long even if that was what I really wanted. Of course, I couldn't blame them since I was extremely hot looking at the moment, wearing a pair of tight jeans, stiletto heels, and a t-shirt that said 'Daddy's Little Devil' right across the front. I hadn't bothered making my clothes look any different when I'd made my illusion.

I frowned for a moment, not quite sure what my own intentions were. After all, a woman who looked the way I did normally didn't come to a place like this unless she was looking for company. If I really wanted to be left alone and ignored, I should have at least created an illusion of looking ugly. Perhaps that was just a matter of female vanity or something, but my presence suggested that I was either on the prowl or just being a total cock-tease. Unfortunately, I didn't really know which myself.

The fact that I was completely comfortable and happy as a woman didn't mean that I'd suddenly become an expert on actually being one. My breasts hadn't come with an instruction book and having a snatch didn't mean that I suddenly knew how to put on makeup or that I had all the social skills that other girls learned while growing up. The first-twenty-four years of my life had been as a guy and that was what I knew, though I was definitely working hard to learn the new skills that I'd need.

One of the most awkward things about my change was that I no longer really knew what my own sexual interests were. As a guy, I'd been completely straight but as a girl I wasn't quite sure yet if I still preferred girls or if I'd switched over to preferring guys. Since I found myself paying attention to both, I suspect that I might even have become bi but I still wasn't certain yet.

I might still be learning some of the things that came with being female but being a devil was natural. Being a devil was like playing a video game character in that I could increase my level and get more powerful by earning experience points, and fortunately for me, I'd always been good at leveling my video game characters. As a devil, I didn't get experience points by doing bad things as one might expect but by getting mortals to do bad things instead. Every time a mortal did something they shouldn't because of my actions, they'd put themselves just a little further down the line towards Hell and I'd earn some points. I'd already earned enough to become a level 2 devil and was well on my way to level 3.

I took a sip of my drink and smiled as I considered my last week, most of which had been spent inside the house and on the computer. The instruction book I'd been given on being a devil read like stereo instructions but it did say that there were 7 motivational factors that we could use to influence mortals to misbehave. These were greed, anger, jealousy, pride, laziness, lust, and gluttony, the things that mortals called the seven deadly sins. Any of these things could encourage mortals to misbehave though I had a particular fondness for anger. After all, I'd always had a knack for being able to piss people off. It was a talent.

For the last week, I'd been going on countless online forums and chat rooms, making controversial statements and saying things that were guaranteed to stir people's emotions. I'd taken every e-mail address I could get and posted them in places that would guarantee they'd be buried under crap spam. I'd even taken home and cell phone numbers and mailing addresses and done the same.

One thing that I'd been particularly proud of is that I donated twenty bucks to the Jehovah's Witnesses under the name of my atheist neighbor, guaranteeing that they'd be mailing him pamphlets and trying to get more donations from him for a long time to come. That was bound to really piss him off.

And every time someone I pissed off took their anger out on someone else by getting verbally abusive online, yelling at their family, or even hitting someone else, I'd be getting points. Most of the time I didn’t get very much from any one person, but with the sheer numbers of people I was pissing off it was really adding up. I'd been able to level as a devil without even leaving my house.

Then I suddenly realized that this was one of the reasons I'd come out tonight. I'd been getting a little bored of just pissing people off remotely and wanted to do it a little more close and personal so I could see their faces and get some real satisfaction. I looked around the bar and immediately spotted several likely opportunities.

At one table there were two guys who were obviously a bit drunk. One of them was lighting a cigarette while the other was paying attention to a cute waitress off to the side. With a grin, I concentrated on the man who was watching the waitress. Suddenly, the sleeve of his shirt caught on fire and he jumped up in panic and then put his hand into the pitcher of beer on the table. Only once the fire was out did he notice his friend sitting there with a lighter in his hand and a moment later he'd punched his friend. As the two men fought, I could feel my experience points coming in.

"Very nice," I mused, thinking that this was much more fun than trolling people online in order to grind out experience.

Suddenly a voice behind me said, "Not bad at all."

I snapped around and saw a woman standing there with a drink on her hand, watching the fight that I'd started. She was barely over 5 feet tall but had breasts the size of basketballs. However, as noticeable as her breasts were, even more noticeable was the fact that her skin was bright red and she had a pair of horns on her forehead. I was a little startled to see a devil girl like myself here.

"I'm Lily," she said, holding out a hand for me to shake and then taking a seat beside me without waiting for an invitation.

"Desdemona," I responded. "Dez to my friends."

"I'm a little surprised to see you here," Lily told me, giving me a curious look. "I mean, there aren't that many of our kind around that we normally just run into each other like this."

"I'm a little surprised too," I admitted. "You're the first other devil that I've met..." Then I paused to remember my father and corrected that, "Make that the second."

Lily gave me a look of surprise. "Really? You must never have been to Vegas then."

"I'm kind of new to being a devil," I explained with a shrug.

"Really?" Lilly asked, looking at me with even more interest. "You mean to tell me that you're a baby?"

"Yeah, I'm a noob," I admitted reluctantly. "I only discovered what I was last week..."

"Discovered...?" she started but then paused a moment later. "Oh, I get it. You're mortal born... Wow, we don't see many of you..." Then she looked to the two men who were now being hauled out of the bar by a bouncer and added, "Keep that up and you'll reach level two in no time. I mean, I worked hard and it only took me two months..."

"Two months?" I asked in surprise, not sure I wanted to tell her that I'd hit level 2 in less than a week. I guess that working online was a lot more profitable than I'd realized. As a gamer, I normally loved to brag about leveling but I'd make an exception this one time...at least until I was able to outlevel her, whatever her level was.

"I know you're new and all," Lily said, leaning over and whispering almost conspiratorially, "but did you hear that the big D has a new girlfriend."

I blinked at that. "The big D?"

"You know," Lily responded with a roll of the eyes. "The boss."

Then I realized who she was talking about and bit my lip to keep from revealing that I was the boss's daughter. "I think I may have heard something about that," I said carefully.

"They say she's making all the demons read Miss Manners," Lily said, her voice still low and conspiratorial.

I considered my Mom making demons learn etiquette and wasn't really surprised. After all, she might be sweet and easygoing most of the time but whenever she really wanted something she had a way of 'nicing' you until she got it. In fact, knowing my Mom I wouldn't be surprised if Hell was soon covered with throw pillows and scented candles. The Devil didn't stand a chance.

Lily then shook her head and said, "I heard she even picked out new curtains for the pit..." I couldn't resist laughing at that. Oh yeah, Daddy definitely didn't stand a chance.

"So, what are you doing for a living?" Lily abruptly asked me. She grinned as she said, "Baiting mortals may be fun but it usually doesn't pay well."

"I'm...between jobs," I responded carefully. The truth was, I'd spent most of my time 'between jobs' since I'd graduated from college a couple years ago. "Employment and I don't seem to get along well."

"I know how that is," Lily agreed. "And at your age it has to be difficult since you can't even go out in daylight...at least not until you're powerful enough that daylight doesn't destroy your illusions. It's pretty dangerous being a baby devil since you're not powerful enough to do much yet."

"What about you?" I asked. "What do you do?"

"For the last few centuries I did a lot of waitressing and stripper work," Lily told me with a wink. "You know, jobs that gave me a lot of access to men so I could seduce them into cheating on their wives and that sort of thing. Then I got a bit bored with that and decided to try something a little different. Now I work at the DMV."

I blinked at that. "You work at the DMV?"

"Oh yeah, it's great," Lily told me with an evil grin. "I make people wait for hours then tell them they have to get the right paperwork and come back. You'd be surprised at the number of ways I have there to infuriate people."

I just stared at Lily for a moment before shaking my head and saying, "Well, that does explain a few things."

"And one of my favorite things to do," Lily continued with a chuckle, "is to change a few details when I'm making new licenses. I like to add fifteen to twenty pounds to a woman's weight on the official record. Honestly, that usually only makes it a little more accurate but it really upsets most women." I nodded at that, definitely seeing how that would piss off women since most of the ones I knew were very touchy about their weight and their age.

"I've mostly been busy online," I told her. "You'd be amazed at how many people you can piss off with minimum effort that way..." Then I paused, noticing that Lily wasn't paying attention to me but was looking off to the side.

"My boyfriend just arrived," Lily told me with a smile.

I looked to where she was staring and saw a tall and athletic man with long blonde hair and several days worth of beard stubble walking towards us. He wasn't a devil but the large pair of white feathery wings coming out of his back made it clear that he wasn't human either. He casually sauntered over to our table and when he was close enough I could see a faintly glassy look in his eyes and caught a strong scent of marijuana.

"Whoah," Lily's boyfriend exclaimed as he looked me over. "Another devil chick. Quite a hottie too."

Lily laughed at that and told him, "This is my new friend Dez. She's a newcomer to our ranks."

"The names Ambrosius," the angel said with a grin, holding out his hand for me. "Everyone just calls me Bro."

Bro gave Lily a kiss and then slid into the chair beside her. I was a little startled by the idea of a devil dating an angel...and a stoned angel at that. Still, they weren't really any stranger as a couple than my parents.

"You're not quite what I'd expect of an angel," I told Bro carefully.

"No problem," Bro responded with an easy grin. "I've heard it my whole life. I mean, my old man always gives me an earful..." Then in a voice that was obviously meant to mimic his father, he said, "When I was your age I had to fly to Babylon everyday through a hurricane both ways... And don't make me tell you about how I used to smite the Leviathan..." Bro rolled his eyes and continued, "And I said, dude, what's with all the smiting. Can't we all just get along?"

I couldn't resist snickering at that and then asked, "So, if you're not into the whole smiting thing, then what is it that you do instead?"

"Oh, I like...keep people from giving into temptation," Bro answered with another grin.

I blinked at that while Lily giggled beside me. It was very strange seeing a sexy devil girl giggling like that.

"So how do you do that?" I asked with a laugh. "Smoke all their week before they can?"

"No way," Bro protested with a look of mock hurt. "I'd never do that... I mean, I wouldn't steal another guy’s stash. Besides, weed is good for the soul."

"Really?" I asked skeptically.

"Sure," Bro responded with a broad grin. "It helps you mellow out and being mellow keeps you out of trouble."

I stared at Bro for a moment, seeing how being stoned might reduce how often someone got angry but I figured the increased sloth and gluttony would balance that out. However, I didn't bother saying anything about that since as a devil I certainly wasn't in any position to judge.

"I'd imagine it would be awkward," I said, "I mean, seeing how your jobs conflict..."

"We have an understanding," Lily explained, putting her hand on Bro's and giving him an appreciative smile. "He doesn't interfere with my clients and I don't mess with his."

"The hardest part is dealing with our families," Bro told me with a roll of his eyes. "My old man is like, you should smite that foul spawn of Hell, and I'm like, oh yeah, I smite her all night long..."

Lily laughed at that and then leaned over. "My mother isn't any happier about my dating someone from the wrong side of the track." She shook her head and sighed. "Every time I see her she keeps nagging me to settle down with a nice devil boy and give her grandchildren to terrorize the house."

"Speaking of families," Bro started but then paused long enough to wave a waitress over and order a beer. Once she was far enough away, he continued, "The rumor mill says that the big bad D man has a new squeeze." He gave us both curious looks, obviously fishing for more information.

"I already heard that," Lily responded with a shrug. "I just haven't heard much about her…other than that she’s like, the housewife from Hell."

"Well," Bro continued, leaning back with a smug look, obviously pleased at knowing more gossip about this subject than Lily in spite of being from the other side. "Jen from accounting told me that she's his baby mamma and that they had this mortal born daughter awaken last week..."

Bro continued to talk but Lily blinked and then exclaimed, "Wait a minute? Mortal born? Last week?" She suddenly turned to stare at me in surprise while I gave my best innocent look, which admittedly probably wasn't very effective since my horns were showing.

"It looks like the entertainment has died down," I said, trying to change the subject since I wasn't comfortable talking about my odd family situation when I was still absorbing it myself. "Maybe we should look for more..."

"That was good for an amateur," Lily said with a devilish grin. "Let me show you how a professional does it."

Lily looked around the bar for a moment before settling on her target. I could feel her calling on her magic though I couldn't see what she was doing at first. It seemed that being a devil meant that I naturally saw through illusions which was why I saw Lily and Bro as they really were and not the way that the mortals around us did. I had to concentrate to see the illusion that Lily was currently creating.

There was a large and somewhat dangerous looking man standing up against the bar and drinking a beer. He had tattoos all over his arms and an unkempt beard on his face, making me think that he might be a biker. That might just be a stereotype but that was what my mind came up with, probably due to watching too many movies. Lily created an illusion around him making it so that he looked like a sexy and very busty woman. I nearly laughed, especially as he didn't seem to notice.

Lily had timed her illusion casting for when no one was actually looking at the big man though it only took a few seconds before other guys began to take notice of him. Less than a minute after the illusion had been put in place, another man came up to him and began to hit on him rather outrageously. Several seconds after that, apparent biker punched the one hitting on him and then a real brawl broke out, spreading to two other men nearby. The illusion had vanished when the punch was thrown so the man who'd been hit was probably feeling pretty confused.

"Dude," Bro exclaimed, staring at the fight and then shaking his head. "That was totally wrong." He paused for a moment to grin before adding, "Funny...but wrong."

"Very nice," I told Lily, feeling quite impressed. Having the power of illusion certainly did open the door for entirely new ways to fuck with people.

We sat back and watched the fight until it broke up a few minutes later and all the participants were thrown out of the bar. I frowned, glancing to Lily and considering how I could one up her. I'd always been competitive so couldn't just leave it there. It didn't take me much longer before I had an idea.

"My turn," I told Lily as I stood up and finished downing my drink.

I'd already spotted my targets awhile ago but now was the perfect opportunity to make my move. There was a couple sitting at the other end of the bar though I didn't know if they were married or just dating. Considering this was a bar, I was leaning towards the latter. The woman, a very attractive brunette got up and went to the bathroom leaving her man there alone which was just what I wanted. I concentrated for a moment and changed the illusion that surrounded me so that I now appeared to look exactly like the brunette and then I made my way towards her boyfriend.

"You sure got back fast," he told me in surprise.

I just shrugged at that, not saying a thing since I was certain that I couldn’t pull that off successfully, especially when I had no idea what her voice actually sounded like. I remained with him for several minutes, keeping a close eye on the bathroom door.

When I saw the woman coming out of the bathroom, I grabbed her boyfriend and gave him a passionate kiss. Of course, he kissed me back, thinking I was her

To my surprise, I was really getting into the kiss with my whole body responding. I started to really nip out and get wet below. It was a different sensation from the hard-ons I used to get as a guy but it all felt oh so very nice.

It looked like this settled the question of whether I was into guys now or not, though I had to admit that I still liked women a bit too. After all, I’d been staring at Lily’s tits quite a bit while we were talking.

Then I grabbed hold of my emotions and reminded myself why I was here. I changed the illusion around me so that I no longer looked like the absent girlfriend and instead looked like a sexy red head. That was who the woman saw kissing her boyfriend.

“WHAT THE HELL?” the woman yelled as she stormed over. Her boyfriend looked at her in surprise and confusion and then at me, his confusion growing even deeper. “I’m gone for five minutes and you’re already cheating on me!”

“Lisa,” the man exclaimed, his eyes going wide, obviously having no idea what was going on.

I just smiled and quickly slipped away while Lisa really went off on the poor bastard. Once I was sure no one was watching me, I changed the illusion again back to the blonde one I’d been using previously and then went back to my seat.

“Oooh, that was well done,” Lily told me with a broad grin.

Bro just shook his head and said, “You know you’re going to Hell for that, right?” However, he was chuckling as he said it.

“I thought that was a forgone conclusion,” I responded with a wink.

“True that,” Bro answered with a big grin of his own. “But that’s beside the point.”

I turned and watched the fight that I’d started, curious as to how it would turn out. Lisa slapped her boyfriend and I felt the tingle of energy that I thought of as experience points. I’d been getting some of that with every profanity and insult she yelled at him but got more with the physical contact.

At this point, her boyfriend had gotten angry to, partly in response to her going off on him and probably as a way to deal with his own confusion over what was going on. He was yelling back at her, bringing me even more experience points.

For a brief moment, I felt a little guilty over the fact that I’d probably just destroyed their relationship for good, but it quickly passed. After all, there was nothing to say it wouldn’t have been over tomorrow anyway. And besides, that had been a lot of fun.

“I totally pawned you,” I mused to myself as I chuckled evilly. I hadn’t had this much fun since I’d put itching powder in an old buddy’s boxers, right before his big date.

“I just feel sorry for that poor bouncer,” Bro said with a shrug. “The dude is really earning his pay tonight.”

“Then we’re doing him a favor,” I said, grinning at Lily. “We’re providing job security.”

Lily just laughed at that and told me, “Very impressive for a first level.”

“Actually,” I responded rather smugly. “I’m level two.”

“Bullshit,” Lily exclaimed, giving me a look that was more than a little skeptical. “No one who just awoke as one of us a week ago could get to a second level of power so fast.”

“I was busy grinding XP,” I told her, thinking of all the time I’d spent online.

I didn’t get a lot of experience points from each bit of mischief but I got to a lot of people and it all added up quickly. Of course, grinding might be a good way to level a video game character but it just wasn’t as much fun as leveling with other players, which is what I’d been doing tonight with her and Bro.

“It looks like her hotness has got a bit of get up and go going on,” Bro mused with a grin. “You go girl.”

Lily nodded at that, giving me a speculative look again. “Now,” she started, her eyes narrowing. “About your parentage…”

“Not important at the moment,” I answered with a shrug.

“I can definitely understand not wanting to live in your old man’s shadow,” Bro added. Then he muttered, “Like I’d even want to tip over the Tower of Babel. I mean, what’s the point?”

After this, we just sat back drinking and talking for a bit longer. Neither Lily or I caused any more mischief since we didn’t want to push our luck by causing any more here. Fortunately, she let the subject of my parents die down for the moment, though I knew she’d be asking again sooner or later.

Eventually, Bro said, “You know, this is fun and all but I’m getting bored…” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bag of weed and began rolling himself a joint right there.

“I take it you have something in mind,” Lily said.

“Well,” Bro began and then paused to give a look of innocence, which looked much better on him since he actually had a glowing halo appear above his head while he was doing it. “I’d normally never suggest something like this…”

“Of course not honey,” Lily responded with a roll of her eyes.

“I mean, I might totally get busted,” Bro continued. “So of course, all I can say is that there’s this totally rocking club that could use a little excitement so it would be best if you didn’t like…cause any trouble there.”

Lily and I both turned and grinned at each other. “It looks like our night isn’t over yet,” Lily told me. “I’ll show you how a ninth level devil does things.”

“Sounds good to me,” I agreed with a chuckle. “I can’t wait.”

“Oh well,” Bro said with a chuckle. “I guess I’ll have to go along to keep you two out of trouble…”

A minute later, the three of us left the bar though Lily stopped at the door and winked at me. A moment later, she created an illusion of money which she threw into the air. In seconds, every patron in the bar was fighting with each other as they scrambled to get the ‘money’.

I watched the chaos with a shake of my head, feeling a bit jealous. “I so can’t wait until I can make illusions like that.”

“Give it time,” Lily told me, putting an arm over my shoulder. “I have a feeling that you’ll be leveling up in record time.”

“You bet your red ass I will,” I answered, deciding to take that as a challenge. “Now come on, I’ve got a lot of leveling to do…”

The End?

up
152 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Awesome!!

i hope there is more to come of their little escapades. hehe

Encore....

Thanks for the concept. It's hilarious. I really hope you continue this.

House wife from Hell?

that's Momma and was hilarious.

Some really good lines in this one, Morpheus.

Maggie

Again that was great, :) I

Again that was great, :)
I loved it, Once I started reading I couldn't stop to see what would happen next, I think you stumbled onto something with this story :)

Thanks for sharing it.


Click Me!

=^.^=

Become a Patron!

Have a mew of a day!

Leaving people pissed off?

Should be easy in an election year, what with ROBO-CALLS, media moderated debates, and don't get me started about either side in Wisconsin...

True that!

Don't forget about your neighbor to the southeast... Ohio. We've been inundated with crap ads for the past few days, and I'm already tired of the lies being spewed by the right-wing.

Ugh...

Being a fellow Ohioan I feel your pain. I mean the best parts of the news anymore are the commercials, now them too! I don't know which one is more depressing. At least "Super Tuesday" is over.

fun/giggle

Dear Morpheus thank you so much for the smiles and giggles I have gotten from this story the two mini things that were an angel and devil having sex on table and giving the new devil the finger was a big smile for me
her mom putting curtains up , throw pillows and dust ruffles ,hehehehehe both stories are great and I am so happy you took time do a second one and that I can beg for more pretty please
thank you

christi

Thank you, I'm glad you

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. As I said in my author's note, I might write another chapter in Desdemona's adventures, but not until my muse comes up with some more good ideas.

The waking world is but a dream.

Well

Seeing as her powers are mostly illusions at the moment she could level very quickly by going to homophobic meetings and make speakers or others appear gay. If the illusions are also auditory she could even alter the speakers speech to support LBGTQ. That would cause a lot of anger and chaos. Less well deserved (very cruel) would be to give a post op the illusion that they are "back to square one".

Lots of mean and nasty ideas. Shudder. Sometimes I am afraid of my own mind.

The big quesstion is if she

The big quesstion is if she can get negative xp for being good. Since someone might figure that getting hate filled chauvinists to beat each other up would be a good deed ;)

another

Sadarsa's picture

another great chapter! cant wait to see what happens next. I'm sure Dez and her new friends are about to cause a ton of trouble!

She may like guys afterall huh? can't wait to see that knowledge sink and and the repercussions of it... And mom's picking out curtains in the balck castle now? lol well, it's about time! only took what was it.. 18 years? lol There is definatly more to that woman than meets the eye, afterall, most people wouldn't have waited that long and picked back up like he was only late for lunch!

~Your only Limitation is your Imagination~

Asbestos Curtains

With the back child support it could be Dez doesn't have to get a job for a long while. Besides, I get the feeling Daddy is very proud of his little girl. Not to mention she gives him a reason to get out of his newly decorated house now and again.

That last line

That last line seems to be written by Dez herself.
She collects on every day we are waiting for the next chapter ;)

Martina

DAMNDED if The Devil Within & its sequal aint a hoot

Reread them today.

Originally a one off throwaway or whatever you called it but really so much more.

Worth another peek at someday.

And how is Desdemona's mommy, the Housewife from HELL, getting on with her dead beat daddy? Got the damned puitting up nicknack shelfs?

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. A henpecked THE Devil and a stoner\angel. Wacko fun.

John in Wauwatosa

humorous

what will they get into next

SJH