I have Gynecomastia - Chapter Two

Printer-friendly version

Chapter Two

I have Gynecomastia

By Terry Hansay

Best you read my first Chapter before reading this Chapter Two… Enjoy!

My Mom walked me into the church meeting room. I did not want to go and she knew it. I felt like a like a kid as Mommy took me into the classroom. I did not know what to expect. How could a group of men meet, socialize and talk about their breasts?

About 7-8 men were socializing plus several other women were there. Look like the women are with their men, husbands or girlfriends.

The group leader, I guess, Mrs. Long came right up to Mom and me and introduced herself. What a nice lady. I felt really good the minute I met her. She explained the group’s mission, to help men understand and deal with their Gynecomastia in the big world. Wow, this is exactly what I need, I thought.

Mrs. Long then called the group to order and introduced me. I felt so nervous. I knew my bustline was out there, they could see my camisole straps but then as I looked around the room, I could see the other men’s bra straps too. All the men in this meeting were wearing bras and all seemed very relaxed with their girly looks.

Mrs. Long assigned me a “partner” as she called a person who would help me, my “go to person”, as she said. He was a guy about my age and same build, same bustline, same huge disease. We both hit it off, very nice guy.

That night’s topic was a doctor’s view of using surgery to fix our problem or just handling our new shape ourselves.

The doctor did not paint a good picture using surgery and explained the after surgery problems men have with breast reduction. Plus he said 80% of the time the disease came back even stronger. I think he would recommend no surgery and just handle the problem.

After the meeting we had a coffee social. Was nice to meet everyone.

There was one guy there, Joe who clearly had the support of a bra but I could not see his bra under his white shirt. I was curious and got into a conversation asking him how he hides his bra under a white shirt.

We both agreed we needed to hide our bra straps from the public. He said his wife has him in an all-in-one corset and he wears two men’s t-shirts. He said then there are no bra lines, plus he has super support for his chest.

Not sure what he meant, but he did look good. I knew he has a bustline, but it was less pronounced than mine. Then I asked what is an all-in-on corset?

Paul over heard us talking and got right into the conversation. Both men said they are the best, got rid of his back pain too. Joe said it is a girdle and bra all attached together. Paul says that is all he wears since it helps his back so much.

They knew I was blown away with their answer. It is such a women’s garment I said, do you wear nylons with them too, I joking said. Paul said yes, helps hold down the garment plus it makes my legs feel warm and toasty.

Oh, boy this is getting too much. Are these guys half girls? Joe said I should try them. He got his foundations at Betty’s Shop. I know that store, I said I was there.

What was that word…. Foundations?, I asked Joe. Both men smiled and said I will learn the feminine lingo. That is one of our class topic’s here at the Men’s Club, might even be the next meeting, Joe said.

They both smiled and said Betty’s store is the best, she is so friendly and she knows how to fit our strange men’s shapes.

I tried to explain my fears of showing I am wearing a bra. Both guys laughed and said they had the same fears when they started wearing their bras. Both said I would get over my fears because the support or help the bras are is the best and out weigh the fears. Plus no one cares, you will see, just relax and enjoy they said.

I thought to myself, “enjoy”? This will be hard enjoying wearing a bra let along this all-in-one corset these guys are talking about.

Just then my sister popped in to pick me up. Thank heavens she came then I was getting weak in the knees hearing all this girly fashion talk.

All said goodbye until next Sunday night.

My sister could not stop talking, asking questions about my night at church. She even admitted to me she got excited when she saw those men wear bras and their see through blouses they were wearing.

I thought to myself my sister is really into men crossdressing.

I asked her what an all-in-one corset is. She got all excited and wanted to know what brought that up. Telling her two guys in the club wear them. She was blown away, thought that was so cool. She asked me if I would like to wear one?

I told her I didn’t even know what they are let alone wanting to wear one. With a big smile she said, “Tom, we are going to have so much fun shopping this week. You are going to thank me, and your little sister. It will be so much fun, like we are two sisters shopping, so much fun!”

Not sure I liked the sounds of that, but I was so tired, I could not carry on a conversation, she has way too much energy.

At home Mom wanted to know all about my night. I told her I learned alot, the men made me feel at ease and it’s nice to know others have my same problem.

Both my sister and Mom together said, “See Tom, we know what is best for you and your disease, stick with us”.

Just then my sister popped up saying she was taking me shopping tomorrow for a all-in-on corset at Betty’s. Mom laughed saying, “Tom that is great, jumping right into the conversation. You will love the support a corset will give you. How did you hear of a corset?”

I told Mom of the men wearing them at the meeting. She seemed pleased that I might want this old fashion figure-forming girdle as she called it.

I heard those words, not sure I want a figure-forming girdle. All I need is a bra to support my chest, I thought!

Monday came quick and sure enough my sister pulled me out shopping. Our first stop was Victoria Secret. I really resisted going in the feminine store, again. Seems like I am living here. Way too many bras and panties all in pink. Not another man in sight and all these cute young clerks smiling asking how they could help us.

She whispered in my ear quickly saying, “Tom, just play along with me as we get you a pretty bra.” I did not like the tone of this.

My sister announced to the clerk, “Yes, could you show my brother a pretty padded 36B cleavage bra?”

I thought I was going to faint hearing that. Her brother and the bras were for me??? And what is a cleavage bra?

I could not believe how perky, cute clerk was in putting the tape measure under my arms like it was the most natural thing she does on men all the time. How did that happened so quickly.

She announced, yes, he is a 36B and we have lots of pretty cleavage bras for him right over here.

Needless to say we had a full day of girly shopping. She made me carry this pink VS bags showing everyone I shopped at VS. I finally told my sister I had to go home. She smiled and said I did so well today, I am learning all the fun parts of shopping.

I did not think this was fun, but she did.

At breakfast the next morning, Mom said she and my sister would be taking me to Betty’s to get my very own all-in-one corset. They both looked so excited. I was not happy and tried to talk them out buying me a corset. I put up a fuss. Sis said, “Tom relax, those men Sunday night wear them and you liked the way they looked”.

Mom handed me two more pills saying this will help me. I could not refuse her even though I wanted to. Mom told me to get dressed with the clothes she laid out for me.

I went up stairs but from the stairs I heard…

Mom and sister talking in the living room, Sis said… “Mom, I have never told you this but I think it is time. My biggest fantasy and turn on is to feminize men, turn them into pretty girls and make them my partner. I am doing just that to my boyfriend, Bobbie, and it is working. He is the sweetest girl/boy ever. He is obedient, doles, and jumps to my every wish. He is now wearing a bra and girdle with nylons every day and loving it. My college hypnosis training paid off. He is becoming so sweet.

Mom looked so surprised but not mad. She almost looked happy.

My sister continued saying wouldn’t it be fun now that Tom lost his job to have him stay here and we will feminize him. He already has the breasts and the small body shape. He could even work at your salon, and earn his rent. You always wanted me to have a sister, now is our chance. I can help you and I think Tom will fall right into our feminine world.

I could not believe what I heard. My own family was going to make me a girl.

I ran upstairs and to my bedroom and cried my eyes out.

Mom came in and comforted me saying all will be ok dear. I am not sure why, but when Mom holds me with her soft words, I melt and feel better.

I looked at Mom and could not talk about what my sister planned for me. I could not talk I was so stunned. I had to think of a plan to get out of this place.

We dressed, I was told what to wear. I almost fainted seeing my Mom and sister wearing the same top I was wearing again. Here we were looking like triplets, out on a girly shopping trip.

I could not fight it, but this is getting to be too much.

We got to Betty’s and of course she had many corset my size. Even my sister bought the same corset I did. This is getting so strange. Betty helped me into this very tight girdle. I could not believe those men in my Men’s Club last night liked these corsets.

Mom hade me step outside the dressing room to model my all-in-on, seeing my sisters in her match corset too. How could this be happening to me?

I tried to resist the purchase but Sis said, “it’s so much fun, we are buy matching corsets, we have to buy them, they are so pretty. Plus we will need nylons for the garters for sure.”

Betty agreed saying I need to wear nylons all the time to help keep the girdle in place.

I tried to resist but Mom had me wear the new all-in-one corset home.

I knew those pills were making me so complacent, I could not say no. Betty seemed so please with the fit. This corset lifted my chest so high, I had a “shelf” on my chest. How could this be, how can I wear this? Do women really wear this corset?

I was becoming num. My sister and Mom grab my hand and walked me to the counter to get nylons and check out.

I could hardly walk in this new thing. I felt like I was squeezed into something and the corset really squeezed my body. Why do I need this I thought?

Sis hugged me whispering in my ear, “Tommy don’t you just love the way our corsets hugs us? I feel so feminine and so girly, don’t you?”

Just then one of the guys from Sunday night’s church meeting came in Betty’s store. I was so embarrassed but he came right up to me and re-introduced himself making small talk on how he is here to buy a new camisole.

He smiled and asked what I was buying here today. My sister popped right in saying, “Tom liked your all-in-one corset Sunday night and wanted one just like yours.”

He smiled and leaned over to me saying, “Tom you will just love the corset. Are you are wearing it now? I have mine on to. Don’t you just love it?”

I could not believe I was having this conversation and with another man about the corsets we are both wearing. I smiled and said, yes. Not sure what to say. Got nervous and headed out the door.

Mom reprimanded me saying I was not very nice to that man. I told her I could not handle his conversation, my girdle is killing me.

Both Mom and Sis looked at each other giggling, “Tom is learning, he is so cute. He will learn to love his new foundations”.

Mom thought it best we go home. Sis agreed but wanted to go shopping for some new sweaters.

I thought to myself… sweaters, I hope she is not thinking I would wear a tight fitting sweater. I am thinking I have to go home and leave Mom’s house and go back home to my apartment before my sister turns me into her sissy.

Back at home, Mom wanted to teach me how to put on nylons onto my garters. I started crying saying I need to get out of this girdle, not leave it on. I have a huge headache.

Mom said ok, but reminded me to put on a bra before lying down. Remember our deal, you said you would not be without a bra 24/7 until I learn wearing a bra is just second nature.

While I was changing upstairs I over heard my sister in the room next door talking to her boyfriend.

She was saying on the cell phone to her boyfriend, “Bobbie, I want you here tomorrow afternoon all decked out for my brother. I made you an appointment at our Mary’s Salon at noon and I want Suzie to check your makeup and wig before coming here.

I want you up early and wearing your lavender sweater dress we bought you and make sure you wear the belt with the dress. Make sure you wear the belt like I showed you right under your pretty bustline. You know how nice it looks, shaping your beautiful figure.

Robbie remember your special bra and girdle we bought you for this dress, from Secret In Lace, your Bettie Page Bullet padded bra and Bettie Page open end girdle garter belt.

Robbie don’t cross me, you wanted this bra, your bustline will not be too pointed, you will be very feminine and a pretty classic look on you. I want you wearing these pretty foundations when you walk in this house tomorrow. Do you understand Bobbie? Plus make sure you wear those pretty pink high heels. Don’t forget the purse we bought for this outfit.

Get up early and do your makeup like I have taught you and prepare your wig tonight so it is ready in the morning. Make sure you are wearing that pretty red shade of lipstick we bought at Victoria Secret last week. I want to show you off as a pretty little sissy, my sissy. Do you understand!

Plus take your special pill before coming here; I want you to be all girly when you meet my brother. Who knows he might be your sister some day.

Bobbie do you understand sweetie? Now tell me sweetie, what are you wearing today? Oh, that is very nice, you do love those Playtex Secret bras and girdles, don’t you sweeties!

Are you wearing your D cup inserts like I told you? You do look marvelous in them, so sweet, and I know you feel special when your prettiness comes out, right dear?

Good girl, I knew you like big breasts and so do I, sweetie.

Good boy, you are so sweet.

Now be my good boyfriend and do your daily chores and make sure you check in with Melissa next door. You need to help her too as I taught you.

See you tomorrow sweetie. We are going to have so much fun. Wait until you see the surprise I have for you, you will just love the fun! Goodbye Bobbie, see you tomorrow sweetie.”

I could not believe what I was hearing, my sister on the cell phone controlling this guy’s every move and thinking she will control me and make me into her sissy like Bobbie. What am I going to do, this is way too much.

That night at dinner I told my Mom I had to go back to my apartment. She asked what I was going to do now that I lost my job, how would I pay for my apartment?

I never thought about that. Mom popped up saying she would like me to move in with her until I get a new job. That sounded ok, could save some money but will she and my sister turn me into their sissy, I was thinking?

I saw my sisters eyes light up, what was she thinking. I told them I would have to think about Mom offer. I told them I would be leaving in the morning.

The next day came quick. Like second nature I slipped on one of “my” bras, not the big corset and went down for breakfast.

Mom made the offer again and really put the pressure on me to live with her for now, until I get a new job.

My sister pleaded with me to stay another day or two since her boyfriend is coming this afternoon and Bobbie wants to meet you.

I thought, yeh right, meet me. Those two will turn me into her sissy.

I said I would stay another day but no more shopping.

That afternoon the doorbell rang, Sis popped up with huge excitement saying Bobbie is here.

I was blown away, here was this half boy half girl standing in the door in a dress that show off his huge bustline and skinny waist looking so sweet in light makeup and pink high heels.

Sis hugged him saying how cute he looked making him spin around modeling his dress. Both looked so happy to see each other. Wow was this my sister?

Sis pulled him inside and introduced him to us. He was so bubbly, happy, giggle, just like a girl. Sis said to us, “doesn’t Bobbie look cute in his new dress I bought him?”

What could I say as my chest popped out a feminine curve too.

Sis could not take her hands off him. Kissing him so much, saying how great he looked. How proud she was of him.

I heard her whisper to Bobbie how soft and pretty his makeup looks and what a good job he did. Bobbie melted with Sis’s words of encouragement.

She complement him on his figure asking him if he had his Bettie Page foundations on. I think she knew he did, but just wanted to remind him. Plus she smiled saying, “Bobbie, I hope you are wearing your magic panties we bought. You have been just a good boy, tomorrow when we all go shopping, we will have to get my brother a pair of those special panties.”

Then it happened, Sis spun around saying, “Bobbie look at my brother, he too is wearing a pretty bra and panties, just like you. You two could be sisters.”

I was so embarrassed, but all I could do is smile. Why am I not mad, what is happening to me, what is my family putting me through? That medicine the doctor gave me must really be slowing me down.

Here was my sister complementing Bobbie on learning his new weekly lesson.

What, “weekly lesson”, what is that all about? Bobbie seemed so excited with her approval. She said he is getting his feminine moves down pat and he is walking and balancing so well on his new high heels. He is a natural in those heels!

My sister is making this guy more than a crossdresser, she is making him her sissy. Putty in her hands. Will she and Mom do this to me if I stay here?

Bobbie was very nice, very laid back. Maybe he is on the same medicine I am on.

Our conversation was so easy, all girly stuff. He heard of my disease and seemed very supportive of my problem. He was hoping he would “catch” my disease, as we all laughed.

He told me how envious he was of my bustline being so natural. That he is flat chested, but with some girly help as he pointed to his chest, his D cup shape curves were very obvious. He seemed so proud of his figure.

“Tom, I want a bustline just like yours someday”, Bobbie said. My sister got so excited, jumped up and hugged Bobbie with excitement. As she said, “Oh, Bobbie that is so sweet. Don’t you worry, your WILL have natural breasts someday. You will be so pretty”!

I asked what he was doing here. Sis popped right in answering for him saying he was here to help me and would be staying a couple of days.

Help me? What is that all about? I looked confused as Mom jumped in saying I invited him here to help you get a man’s side of having to deal with your disease. Even though he does not have your disease, Bobbie is now wearing a bra and panties all the time now, with your sisters help. He has adjusted well to his new feminine foundations and thought he could help you dear”.

I thought, he is a man and could give me a man’s view of wearing a bra? I don’t think so, this guy is almost a girl.

Oh boy, here now are three people pushing me into this world of femininity. I have to get out of this house.

Mom grabbed me begging me to stay and join the fun, as least for a couple of days. She kept saying, “You don’t have a job anymore and you do have so much to learn about your disease”.

I am thinking, I can learn from these “women”? They will turn me into a woman if I am not careful. Just look at Bobbie. I can’t believe my sister did this to him. Although I am sure he wanted it and just loves it. Look at him sitting there with his legs cross like a dainty girl, holding his pretty purse. So girly he was. How does this happen?

Sis asked me how I liked Bobbie’s new figure? “He is wearing a new line of bras and girdles from Secret In Lace, the Bettie Page foundations. I just love them. They have such a classic shape, that real woman, 1950’s look! They look so sweet on him. Don’t you think so Tommy”?

Bobbie was all girly, saying he just loved the look and thought I should try the Bettie Page bras and girdles. I just smiled and said I have enough bras.

I knew that answer was not going to stop my sister from getting us matching underwear. She is really into us wearing matching clothes it seems.

The phone rang and it was Mom’s doctor, the doctor I saw the other day, who gave me that medicine. Mom looked worried and said we would be in at 4pm today.

Wow, what is this all about? Mom looked worried as she told me the blood test I did relived that my levels of estrogen are very high and I need the doctor’s help. She said in no uncertain words, that I could not leave town and that we need to see the doctor today.

Great, now I am stuck her another day, but worse I might even be sicker than I thought. But I feel fine.

Ok I said I would stick around, they were very excited. Bobbie and my sister went up to her room to unpack Bobbie clothes. I wonder what kind of clothes he has in his suitcase.

As he walked away, I saw his tight sweater dress show off his shapely figure. The Bettie Page bra and girdle is really shaping his look. I could not believe he was comfortable with his 50’s look of a pointed bustline. Seems my sister loves this old time look.

Bobbie shapely pointed bustline look had some appeal. I was shocked I was even thinking this. What was going on in my brain? Hope it’s my man side coming out, desire for a shapely woman.

Sis and Bobbie went upstairs as she guided him in his every move.

Mom and I talked, she told me to allow her and my sister to help me, that we can make my transition in my clothes much easier.

“Mom, what do you mean, transition to new clothing”? I am just fine in my clothes. “Son, your shirts are gapping way too much; I can see your bra. That is not becoming and the only way to fix that is to buy a women’s blouse that has darts to make room for your developing curves. We have talked about this a thousand times now.”

She was right, there was no room in my man shirts for my breasts. I was nervous, wear women’s clothes just does not seem right. All I wanted was Moms help to learn about bras and how to flatten my chest. She hugged me saying everything will be ok, we will help you.

There was that “we” again and the help talk.

All of a sudden Sis came running downstairs with two bras in her hand. She looked mad. Those were the two bras Mom had me wear the other day. Oh, my she is going to yell at me for wearing her bras.

She got right up to my face, I thought she was going to slap me for wearing her bras.

All of sudden my sister appeared laughing and said, “Tommy, I see Mom had you wearing my bras, so sweet. Did you fit into them? I want to see you in my bras!”

She seemed so excited I wore her bras. What is wrong with this picture? My sister likes the fact I wore her bras and she wanted to see if I “fill out” her bras.

I was so relived she did not hit me. She turned and ran back upstairs saying “tonight we will have you and Bobbie model your bras”.

Bobbie is going to model his Bette Page bras and I will wear her bras? This is not good. Bobbie and I will do a bra fashion show? What is happening?

Bobbie came downstairs in a new outfit with Sis right behind him all smiles saying, “doesn’t he look so sweet in short shorts. Are his panties showing through, Sis asked me”?

He was wearing little short girly shorts, a tight sweater and of course a t-shirt bra that gave him a huge curvy bustline. He studded down in high heels and swing his feminine little purse. He seemed so proud of his outfit, like he has worn these pretty clothes all his life.

He even had pantyhose on and long feminine earrings on with full makeup. Wow, this guy is really into crossdressing.

Sis said with excitement, “don’t you both just love his new outfit, he bought it himself. He even picked out those pretty earrings, just love them, don’t you”?

He looked so much like a girl, like a teenage girl. This is scary my sister is doing this to him and he seems to like it.

He looked at me and asked, “Tommy don’t you just love this outfit. These little shorts are the best, so cute. The outfit shows off my new figure so beautifully, I just love it, how about you?”

What has my sister done to this guy? I get the feeling she will do the same to me if I am not careful.

What could I say but “yes Bobbie you look great”. He was so please with my answer, he twirled around like a princess and proclaimed how much he loves dressing in new outfits.

Mom suggested we go shopping now before my 4pm doctor appointment. I was happy to get out of the house, away from Bobbie. Even though not liking this shopping talk, it’s all we do it seems is shop.

Off we went to the mall. She knew I was nervous so we only bought tops and I encouraged her to get me dark tops so my bra would not show. Not sure she liked that.

She held up a very feminine pink sweater. I knew that would show off my bra and my figure. I tried to resist but Mom won.

“Tom, you are going to have to get use to wearing these kind of new clothes. I want you to put this sweater on for our doctor’s appointment.

Back into he dressing room I went to change. I could not believe I was doing this. Why did my mother have such a hold over me, I did everything she asked but I knew it was not right. What is wrong with this picture?

Both the clerk and Mom thought the sweater looked very cute, not what I wanted to hear. We paid for several tops and were off to the doctor.

Walking through the mall I watched to see if people were looking at me. Were they looking at my chest bouncing? I watched my chest and there was some bouncing. I felt a little bounce but not much I could do to stop it. I was surprised that no one made a second look, no one stared. Wow, maybe Mom is right, no one cares how I look.

I was very sensitive to my walk in public. Seemed my chest was supported high and very shapely in this new sweater, but my chest also moved around. I was nervous.

I whispered in my Mom ear, “Mom why are my boobs moving, bouncing around? I thought this bras was to stop this from happening”.

Mom said, “Silly boy, you will have some bounce, it natural, you have large breasts. If you weren’t wearing a bra you would be bouncing all over the place and look terrible.”

Not sure I liked her answer. I looked at other women walking and yeh, their breasts were moving too.

Mom patted me on the back saying, “Don’t worry son you look normal, you don’t stand out”.

How could this be normal? I am not a girl and this is not normal I thought. I feel like my chest is a sign saying look at me. Just then I thought I would put on my light jacket to cover up the bouncing.

Mom looked at me and told me in no uncertain terms, not to put the jacket on. Learn to appreciate your figure, be proud of your shape, there is nothing wrong with you having Gynecomastia.

We finally got to the doctors. He told us my body make up is changing and I most likely will develop more feminine traits and my Gynecomastia will develop more.

I started crying, could not control myself. Mom hugged me saying all will be ok, it’s not the end of the world, that I have a very supportive family.

Yeh, I thought, they want to change me into a sissy.

I asked the doc what I could do to reverse this. He said not much, best to let it ride out and in the end when levels level off in my body he could try to reverse the Gynecomastia, maybe.

Maybe? What does that mean? Many times we can reverse the disease, but you have to let it ride is course first.

I kept asking the doctor why my hips were bigger like a woman. The doc said that is one of the side effects of my disease. I also asked when my breasts would stop getting bigger. I was now full C cup now and Betty said it would not be long before I am a D cup. I told my Mom I need to stop growing. She laughed, “that is why the doctor is helping you”.

I was weak and thought I was going to faint. The doctor gave Mom more pills and books on my disease.

Mom and the doctor seemed pleased with all this and schedule another appointment in a month.

A month, I can’t stay here a month, I said. Mom looked at me with a stern face saying, “Tom, you are under the doctor’s care now, you have to let him help you. You will stay here with me and your sister and we will help you get better.”

This is not good. But I could not fight back I was too weak.

I over heard the doctor say to my Mom that these pill will help me relax more and help him listen to your advise. What the heck does that mean?

Home we went, I was out of it. Mom knew I was nervous. She was so sweet, seemed so excited I had this disease and ready to “help” me.

We got home and Sis and Bobbie heard the news and were so excited. Bobbie changed the subject by telling me how much he liked my pretty new sweater. Not what I wanted to hear from another guy.

I went to the lay down. I was getting weaker by the minute.

Mom gave me some pills to take before I went up. I took them on command, I knew there was something up with them, but again Mom had “control” over me, it seemed.

In my bedroom, I took off my new sweater. Standing in front of the full length mirror, I saw my body. I could not take my eyes off me. Asking myself what is wrong with this picture… my breasts filled out beautifully, my hips were bigger.
I stuck around Mom’s house. My landlord called saying I was kicked out and he heard that my car was going to be reposted due to lack of payment.

So without a job, no apartment or car, Mom asked me again to live with her. What was I going to do? Plus she had me so doped up, all I could say was yes, Mom!

So in I moved. My sister told me to use her bedroom, pushed me into her room, all girly decorated. My old room was an office now so I had no choice but to take her room. She and her Bobbie will stay in the guest room when she is here, Mom said.

So time went on. I attended church with Mom and still attended the church classes. Learned a lot about my disease and made some nice friends, all with the same problem.

I met a girl there and we went out couple of times. Sally is really understanding of my disease and is helping me live with my problem.

I think my Mom and Sally are working together for me to wear more feminine clothes. My breasts are getting bigger and it is very hard to find men’s’ clothes to fit me.

I became a “house Mom” taking care of Mom’s home, laundry, grass cutting, grocery shopping, a regular housewife I thought.

It was hard for me to wear my man clothes, would not fit. I asked my Mom why, she said my body is adjusting. What did that mean?

One morning I could not close my pants and started crying. Mom saw my anxiety and suggested I try a “house smock” for my chores around the house.

I looked at what she held up, it was a dress. I said, “Mom I can’t wear a dress”? She smiled saying I do not have much choice since my regular man clothes don’t fit me anymore.

Wow, the dress went on so easy and comfortable. Mom smiled and said, “See I thought you would like it, they are very comfortable and fit your figure beautifully”.

Mom bought me several more “housedresses” and most of the day I wore those, only in the house. Mom also got me some stretch pants, I think women’s pants, had no pockets. Hey, they fit so nice, comfortable, I did not care, and they fit!

The big day came! I was sitting on our deck outside in a housedress and in walked Sally. She saw me in the dress and with a big smile told me how much she liked it on me, was just my color, she said.

“Just my color” she said. What is up with that? She talks about the color, not the fact that here was a man in a dress?

Wow what is going on? Mom popped right in saying, “Yeh Sally doesn’t he look comfortable, it is very comfortable for him now with his developing figure”.

I started crying saying I didn’t want Sally to see me in this dress. I am a man and should not be wearing this.

Both Sally and Mom looked at each other smiling, as Sally came up to me and hugged me saying I looked great and there is no reason I can’t wear dresses if they help my disease. I need to be comfortable, I need to wear clothes that fit, they both said.

To make thing worse, my sister and her Bobbie walked into our backyard. They too thought I looked great, loved the color.

There is that color thing again. What is with this color thing? Here I am a man standing here in a dress and that is all they can say or see? What am I missing?

Mom announced they were all invited for dinner with Sue our next-door neighbor.

Fear came over my face as I tried to leave to go change. Sis and Mom would not let me change, telling me to stay comfortable and just relax. Mom gave me two more pills and sat me down.

We all had a good time until Sue showed up. I got so nervous when see saw me. Sue acted like there was noting strange about me wearing a dress, like it was normal.

The conversation was all girly talk and what was strange was that I was enjoying the conversation. Sally whispered in my ear as she was going into the house saying, “Tommy, keep your knees together, I can see up your dress and you are not wearing a slip”!

I got so embarrassed quickly adjusted my dress to cover up. Sue smiled and joking said, “Don’t worry Tommy, we are all girls here, relax. You just have to learn some more girly “things”.

There was that “all girl” talk again. What is up with that?

The evening went well, we all had fun. I liked this all girls night out. Bobbie is a boy but my sister has him so much of a sissy, he is thinking he is a girl and he thinks he is a girl all the time now.

The following Sunday, Mom suggested I wear a dress to church. I almost lost it saying I could not, I am not a woman. She did not push it but was dressing me in very feminine blouse showing off my curvy figure. Plus she said on these specials day I should wear my all-in-one corset.

Sunday night I had my meeting at church, which Sally met me there. At this meeting two of the guys came in dresses, figure curvy tight dresses. Wow, what was this all about.

Sally whispered to me, “See Tommy, they are wear dresses to be more comfortable in their new shapes. You could to!” I just smiled at her.

One of the guys in a dress was our nights meeting speaker. Yes, he spoke about the advantages of him now wearing dresses.

His thoughts blew me away. All the reasons he is wearing a dress now and liking it is the reason I like wearing a dress, he said. I too liked the feel and comfort of the dress and the way it moves with me and fits my developing shape as the doctor says.

Sally kept telling me, see he likes it, looks good on him, why can’t I try a dress?

After the meeting I talked with this guy, Joe, he was very nice. He said he could not find any men clothes to wear and wanted to be more comfortable. His girlfriend helped him find couple of dresses and he now has accepted his new look. He said there is other foundation that he needs to make the dress flow, so there is more to this look than just a dress.

I looked confused as Sally popped in saying, “Tommy I can help you with those other foundations. But doesn’t he look good, so relaxed. You could feel that way dear”.

I brain was spinning and I think Sally just called me “dear”. What is up with that? Way too much going on here. And what other foundations will I need to wear a dress? What are they talking about?

Sally pulled me out, she saw my nervousness and we went for coffee. At coffee she tried to convince me to consider wearing a dress or maybe to start with a skirt.

I looked at her asking what the difference is between and skirt and dress, it’s both women’s clothes.

She held both my hands looking into my eye calming me down saying, “Tommy relax, and you will be fine. You may have no choice but to wear a dress since you even said you couldn’t fit into your pants now.

Time passed quickly, after 6 months I really had a figure.

I was now enjoying our girly shopping, not sure why but could not fight it. Sally and I went shopping a lot. She loved Victory Secret, so each time we went shopping, we went there. I think she was “training” me with all the girly lingerie.

I saw Sally and my Mom whisper, did not like that. At the mall Sally said that my Mom wanted me to get a new t-shirt bra since I was getting bigger, developing. I got so embarrassed. Sally grabbed my hand a lead me in the pink store, Victoria Secrets.

I think the clerks knew me by now being in here so much. Sally picked out a very padded hard cup bra. Telling me to go try on the pretty bra, “You know where the dressing room is Tommy, enjoy sweetie”.

Sally walked right in as I was trying on the bra. I could tell she was very pleased with the fit, we bought two bras.

Off we went to Macy’s, I needed pants. She talked me into stretch Capri’s saying they will be more comfortable in the summer plus they look great around my new shape, my hips. They did fit well, I was confused. How do I fit into these feminine pants? We bought several in all feminine colors.

Then she announced that because the Capri’s are so tight, and they were, I would need something to hold in my boys.

Boys, what is she talking about? She led me right into the lingerie department and grabs a small little girdle. She said this would hold your boys in place and not let him grow.

Now I knew what she was talking about. I said are these panties? She laughed saying something like that; this is all you would wear, no panties. They will help with your figure.

Figure, I thought? I did not want help with my figure?

She also bought me two full slips saying I need to wear with my dresses, so no one looks through your dresses. I could not handle this. What was she talking about?

Next she took me to buy a purse telling me I need something to hold all my girly things.

I lost it right then, saying, “I am not buying a purse. I don’t need a purse, they are for girls and I am not a girl. I don’t have girly things!”

Sally did not like that and was not happy with me. “Tom, I am just trying to help you get through this. You hurt me yelling at me like that. I want to help you.

I felt bad, but Sally backed off on the purse saying we will talk about it later. I did not like that but we left the store. I had enough for the day with all the lingerie I had in these bags.

That night at dinner Mom asked the big question. How am I doing, handling my disease, coping with my new figure?

Mom laughed, “Stop tugging at your bra, Tom”. I said, my bra is too tight, I am very self-aware of wearing a bra, still”.

Mom said I would get use to the many feelings of my new feminine clothes. Might even come to enjoy them. Wow, what is happening to me, enjoying women’s clothes, how can this be happening to me????

Mom looked at me with a very serious face saying, “Tom the doctor called and confirmed your disease. “Tom you have the men’s disease. You have the feminizer disease.”

Mom and I have been researching this disease since my doctor’s appointment last week. This disease scares me. It is much more than Gynecomastia. This disease makes you accept your faint and makes your body and mind become a girl. The doctor and Internet says there is no treatment until I reach my full stage of femininity. Then doctors might be able to reverse the disease, maybe.

Mom hugged me saying, “Tommy we are here to help you through this. It will not be as bad as you think. You might even like being a woman like your sister and I!”

The End

up
142 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I have Gynecomastia - Chapter Two

Seems to me that there is a conspiracy to feminize Tommy and the other victims by some female in their family, or girlfriend as well as that doctor and teacher at Sunday Night Church. If a study of those pills was done, it would prove to be hormones and blockers.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine