Don't Blame Me I'm A Martian-13

Printer-friendly version

Don’t Blame Me I’m A Martian-13

Chapter 13

*Cheyenne…

I never expected to run into them…not this soon and the contact just…god I could feel their soul calling to mine…there was an instant spark between us and I’m scared. God I’m scared.

Oh yeah we have or had a creator belief too but I guess It doesn’t matter. I’ve been here on earth ever since I was a toddler.

We’ve been set adrift as a people, and when I… I was sent here when the Loci of Dylan’s spiked. I never expected to meet one…a Shuan the fourth gender.

Dylan’s just…

I feel my body so more than ready to unite with them.

I’m a Tuan…the third gender…male mostly….just enough of both that meeting Dylan has me feeling this blend of everything.

I had to use my Loci to remove myself from the people around me. Well not so much as remove myself but send off a wave of mental energy to people around me. I can’t control thoughts but the boost of power increases the thoughts they are currently having.

So basically I’m ignored.

But It didn’t work on Dylan.

And that’s why I’m hiding under one of the picnic tables.

I’m not ready to meet them…to drop this huge bomb on them and their life.

Hi! Dylan remember me? You’re not a freak of nature, you’re supposed to be this way because we’re not exactly human…not from this earth.

Oh yeah that’s a conversation I’m looking forward to having.

And how can I tell them?

Dylan doesn’t see me because a lot of people just react to social cues. Everyone’s not looking at me because the energy has them mono-focused. So no one see’s me here being a coward, scared of the one person in…a few thousand of us that are left that I could be with and maybe start a family with…

The thought is as magical and enticing as it’s terrifying me.

It hurts kind of deep as I watch Dylan leave with their girlfriend? Yes I’m getting the girlfriend vibe from her. Lesbian actually, mostly. There’s a kink there she thinks that makes Dylan seem so attractive but she cares too.

And they’re holding hands and taking cues from the people here.

Yeah, maybe charging them up wasn’t the greatest of ideas at the local hang out and make out spot.

I get up and watch them go and head back to my motel room with the take out that I just got and close and lock my door.

I pull the drapes and try to push a shield out to block the thoughts of others or at least mute them.

Oh…

I so need a bath right now. Unwind. Get my head on straight.

I get out of my clothes and can’t help but to massage my small breasts. I’m tuan they never really get big or ample, but the gesture still feels good, and there’s the aching in my sex. I ignore that one as best as I can…if I give into release it’ll just make me want and think about not being alone all the more.

I look in the mirror at why I’m dressed in a disguise. Good shoulders, small breasts that some would say are just past budding but are pretty much it, good abs…I don’t have much of the fat a normal female has that part of me is closer to male, feminine bone structure with male musculature…I’ve got great ab’s. I actually do work on those a lot…
Part of my fantasy life…

No…C’mon Shy get your head on straight.

Needless to say I look very, very much like a guy that’s trying to look like a girl or a budding MtF transgendered person until you get to my femalish hips and my vagina.

Most people would just see a freak.

I know I’m not, I’m rare even with my kind.

But people like me have gifts, mental abilities that never developed on this earth well not like ours did. But there’s signs, there’s mostly only two sexes here but home our scientists created a gene therapy that pushed the genes that cause intersexed her to develop more creating four sexes. The first two sexes are still male and female but we became more than that, very generally those who are intersexed here would have ended up home like myself or like Dylan.

Sigh…

Bath.

I’m not what you’d call femme but a long soak is still just really relaxing and I add some cedar oil and lavender into the water and ease into the water and I soak for awhile then slip into a loose set of sweats and a soft cotton tank and turn on the TV and grab my Loci and heat up my DQ take out and try to lose myself in the shows.

It’s so different here then home.

Oh…Adult Swim, I like this.

up
213 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

More Infor

Now we have a lot of infor and a much better idea of where this story is heading. I'm not sure yet and have to see where it goes from here.
hugs
Grover

Well I hope that you'll like it.

It's kind of important to have people really introduced to Shy.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Whoa!

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

Whoa! For this story this chapter was virtually an encylopedia of new information after being drip fed in previous chapters. :-)

So we know Dylan being the fourth gender is little special even among his people (I never expected to meet one…a Shuan the fourth gender. ), there are very few of Dylan's people left and they are from another planet (or another Earth?). And we know Shy's been here since a toddler but knows far more about their origins than Dylan.

Now where does this all go? I've no idea. :-) But I really, really look forward to finding out!

Thank you for another chapter Bailey.



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Shy and Dylan's people are going to be interesting to write.

I've been playing with the idea of four genders for awhile now and think I've got stuff puzzled out. I'm hoping that everyone will like where the story will go.
Thanks Jemima.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

I think I just stepped on the

I think I just stepped on the rake in the grass. I should have known-ed that you would have a great surprise ready to ambush us when we least expected. God I love this. I was lulled into thinking that the title came from out protagonists teen age P.O.V but for them to actually be from extra Terra origins is brilliant. Please keep these chapters coming, I am hooked on your writing and need my dose of enjoyment.
Misha Nova

The only bad question is the one not asked.

Thanks Misha:)

I keep saying that I wanted sort of this escape from witch mountain thing for this and now there's kind of just the start of all of this. I'm so glad that you're enjoying this.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

???

I had to go back and look at the last chapter, I was afraid I'd opened a story with a similar name but different premise. Still not sure I haven't. This doesn't read like the story I started with.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Double-take.

I had to flip back to the last chapter too. I've been waiting for this update for a while, and the different point of view made it feel as though I missed something for the first couple of paragraphs. I hope the next update is quicker, I like this story!

ah ha!

I had wondered if you would go this way but its been a slow develop.
great job, but short.
thanks

Cool!

Hi Bailey,

Now, I ask everyone:

>> feminine bone structure with male musculature…I’ve got great ab’s. I actually do work on those a lot… <<

Does this sounds exactly like an F2M without much exposure to T, but also not that much estrogen lately? Maybe a young one on blockers after part of a fem puberty? That's how it sounds to me.

ET hey? Nice change-up to throw at us, dude!

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Hmm sorta Renee

In Shy's case it's their actual gendered being part of a species with four sexes.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Okay, I can comment now...

I read this chapter and didn't know what to say, so I've spent the last hour reading the entire story to this point. I have a MUCH better understanding of the story.

I love Dylan and his family and friends. One comment-Dylan sees so many things differently, with a combination of male and female perceptions, but still it's a perception based on the males and females he knows. There are a whole lot of different kinds of men and women, who could think totally differently than Dylan does. Different cultures give different responses. Add the fact that, although s/he doesn't know it, s/he's an alien. I don't know if that might affect hir understanding of people. Heck, it's enirely possible that hir "alien-ness" might help hir understanding.

I really want to see how this triangle with Dylan/Kaylee/Shy works out. I thought Dylan had a precognitive dream of hir and Kaylee together, but the addition of Shy amd the revelatiopn of Dylans alien nature makes everything different, and really throws the story into a different level. Very interesting! Once Dylan finds out, I think s/he's going to find things much more difficult...although it may be a while before the truth is revealed!

I look forward to reading much more!

Great story! Lotsa Hugz!

Wren

Thanks Wren:) You're always such a sweetie.

There's a lot of Dylan's nature speaking through hir even though she has no idea of it. It's going to be an interesting developement as things happen.

I'm really glad that you liked this.
*Great Big Hugz*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Title

Suddenly the title of the story starts to make more sense.

Hugs,

Kimby

Good, I'm glad it does.

I'm also glad that you enjoyed this.
*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

So Does That Make...

...the original "extraterrestrial" tattoo a coincidence, or is/was Amy involved in this somehow?

Eric

No, Amy has no idea...

that much was a coincidence but Shy might be confused by it:)
Thanks Eric:)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Damn, how did I miss this?

Damn, how did I miss this? Great info dumb... someone certainly has the hots for Dylan. Now there is the big question of what happened to their own earth...

thank ou for writing this great story,
*hugs*
Beyogi

Thanks Beyogi:)

Shy certainly is smitten but for them there's a strong psychic component to it as well. The fall of their world will come out in small parts as the story unfolds.

I'm really glad that you liked it:)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

alien but...

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

Different because alien, yet close enough to not be noticed as nonhuman after a detailed exam?
So are we going to get some explanation on how the aliens are related to humans?

Guess I'll have to keep reading and see.
(my comments a bit on the late side I only recently found BC)

I have to admit

that no matter how much I love your writing, I'm stopping with this story now. I really don't much care for sci-fi or magic transformations, I like realistic fiction here. I wish you would have specified that this story was sci-fi from the beginning, I had thought that it was just a cute title.