A flower by any other name part 2

Printer-friendly version

The photoshoot went fine since my uniform was tailored to me to hide any flaws and with the help of a pushup bra I made it look really good. I did the whole shoot with those ladies standing their so I had to keep up the lily act the whole time.

Worse yet part of the shoot was to be done at the school so instead of changing I was put on the same bus as Sister Charisa, who it turns out is one of the teachers at the school, and the girls. The whole ride I had to keep up the act and deal with Sister Charisa. I had sore hands and knees by the time the bus parked who knew nuns keep a wooden ruler up their sleeves. Every time my legs drifted apart or I said something unladylike Whack went the ruler. Not hard more of a tap but when you get enough of them well... lets just say I received a bit more makeup from Sally before the shoot. Oh yeah Sally is a wiz with makeup she can make just about anyone look great, she also does some dressmaking/tailoring so she "adjusts" outfits for the agency as well. Ive learned alot from her about how a little bit here and there can make a huge difference on how clothes look. She also isn't to thrilled with my grunge look either.

The unfortunately part of riding in a bus with girls is they..chat.. nonstop. Being the "new girl" I had to fabricate a history for myself which was mostly just saying stuff like when I was a little girl. What dolls I played with that sort of thing. Nothing to far from what I really did, I am not that imaginative, I did get a really awful look from Sister Charisa when I mentioned the fun I had with that frog and the lamp cord. Well it was funny at the time. Ok Mom and Dad weren't too thrilled with it either. Amazingly they actually seemed to like the books I have read. I didn't really think girls were into Sci fi/Fantasy but I guess some authors appeal to both sexes. I tried to pass off the frog thing as testing something from a book I think Sister Charisa bought it.

We got to the school and I have to say the Main building sure is impressive with its turn of the century limestone curves, columns, arches, and French windows. The fact that there is two of these buildings almost side by side, seperated by a wrought iron fence, just adds to it. The more modern buildings are behind these two and stretch out quite a ways behind them. The dorms are off to the side about 400 feet or so across and manicured and sculptured landscape. The sidewalks are done with black marble and are covered. Its really impressive. I got to see quite a bit of it while taking pics here and there some with those same girls, although they got done up in makeup and their uniforms and were thrilled took awhile to calm them down enough for the pics.

Just as we finished the shoot an actual bell rang. Somewhere around here is a real bell tower. At which point the school seemed to explode with girls all in the same uniform. The boys side glimpsed through the fence did the same with boys in the male version of uniform.

Oh yeah the Uniform. Well for girls its a grey pleated skirt knee length with white socks that go mid calf in a grey shoe called a flat. The blouse is a white blouse that breaths well with pearl buttons a peter pan collar and a grey cross tie under the collar. There is a jacket for girls thats again grey and doesnt really do much since it only goes to the waist and has 3/4 sleeves. The blouse sleeves are puffy cinderella short sleeves.

The boys uniform is also grey but its slacks white dress shirt with short sleeves and a clip on tie. Apparently a normal tie was deemed dangerous when caught in stuff. They got black socks and black running shoes that were kinda dressy.

The winter version I am told is a different color and the length of the shirts and jackets are longer. I got dragged along to the girls washroom to freshen up, Ie remove makeup as only minimal mascara and lip gloss were allowed. My painted nails would have to wait but the girls were allowed to have clear varnish. I have no piercings which was good since the girls all complained about the fact they could only wear tiny single studs in each ear and no where else. I should mention that my blouse got a little damp while washing off the makeup, just water and I had to change it. The girls loved my bra as they were not allowed to wear any enhancements of any type. I don't know where the clean blouse came from as it fit as good as the tailored one.

The one thing the girls were allowed was a variety of hair styles as long as it was appropriate. I had to refuse several attempts at "Just a little bit here" before I made good my escape from the washroom. It took 45 minutes just to pee wash and change. No wonder girls take so long half of it is talking about this that interspersed with many questions or comments on the boys side. Honestly half the questions could have been answered with a recorder that said same thing over and over. No I don't have a boyfriend, No I haven't done it with a boy, No I haven't kissed a boy, I haven't had my time yet. This is apparently a really big deal or right of girls.

We all sat down at these huge tables all glossy wood with lace tablecloths, The Mother Superior said grace, one of the longest I have heard, and then some of the girls served us soup with funny spoons, that was followed with warm fresh white bread buns, then a very small portion of potatoes, cooked carrots and some chicken. Desert was a pastry of some type that was apparently a random selection. It tasted ok. I was glad for grannys "lady" lessons for eating otherwise my normal stuff myself silly would probably have not gone over well.

The meal was followed by yet another long prayer and then some sort of duty announcement including introducing me as the new student who graciously modeled for them. I got up curtsied and then sat down, well almost my shin got a nudge and a whisper skirt, I had forgotten to tuck it. I model the things I don't usually sit in them.

After saying goodbye, what is with all the hugging, I was allowed to leave and squeeze into the van with Sally and Bob the photographer and all that equipment, careful to not expose my panties thank you very much. Due to the lateness I was just dropped off at home still in the school girl outfit, which of course, Granny just loved. She made me get changed out of it so she could clean it and iron it. Meh women. I would never wear it again so I didn't see the point then I remembered today was a Lily day for gran. Like I could forget as there on my bed was a stupid green sundress. I just sighed picked up and put it with all the others in the box while grabbing my sweatpants and sweatshirt. After some time in the bathroom cleaning off the nail polish and makeup , yes i know the skin care stuff, I got dressed and sat at my computer to play some good old warcraft for 3 hours or so. Time flies when your questing.

up
159 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A flower by any other name part 2

Wondering if the modeling will cause complications for the child?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

You got a slight mistake

If he was "questing" then he was playing WOW ( world of warcraft) , not warcraft.

Anyway my bloodelf priest and Tauren shaman (resto) approves :D

lol

Si see your barbie elf priest and Tauren shammy with my nightelf hunter, dranny shaman (ele), gnome rogue.

My "barbie" elf priest

My "barbie" elf priest rocks; She and a proper Desto warlock can take all of your three together :D.
My Tauren shammy is my adorable char ( the character I created cause Tauren males are the cutest thing ever...) though he is quite good if paired with a good rouge and DK.

And I haven't got to my sub 85 chars : a worgy druid ,blood elf fire mage {really high crit} and goblin warlock/crazy engineer.

stuck in girl mode

I almost think he protests too much - that he likes being a girl sometimes.

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

story

I really am enjoying your story hope you finish it.

I love it

Very good and Yes I thinks he protests to much and enjoys it a lot and Knows he will find a way to the girls school (or down comes the good Faire and bops him on the head). What is it with nuns and rulers mine carried them to ( i think its standard issue for nuns). Please I beg of thy to email me when the next chapter is posted (Giggle)

Love and Hugs
Hanna
desktop3copy.jpg

Love And Hugs Hanna
((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))
Blessed Be
2889.jpg

'Doth protest too much'...

...is a phrase indicating being in denial. But never forget that it is being applied by someone else not the person in question. It isn't his issue! It is everyone else's issue including yours. He has a gender issue right at the time he says he does and shouldn't have to jump through the hoops of other people! When is a person their own? That is where confusion comes from when people continually try to redefine things.