Multiple

Printer-friendly version

Bob and Ted had been friends since high school, which was many years ago. Ted was an animatronics, robotics and special effects guru, and had used Bob as a guinea pig on many of his, often groundbreaking, special effects projects, turning him into all sorts of characters from credible versions of Prince Charles, Marilyn Monroe and John Lennon, through to sci-fi and animal characters. Bob was comfortable as both male and female characters and always tried to act the part of whoever or whatever he looked like.

Multiple
by Alice Jane

Bob and Ted had been friends since high school, which was many years ago. Ted was an animatronics, robotics and special effects guru, and had used Bob as a guinea pig on many of his, often groundbreaking, special effects projects, turning him into all sorts of characters from credible versions of Prince Charles, Marilyn Monroe and John Lennon, through to sci-fi and animal characters. Bob was comfortable as both male and female characters and always tried to act the part of whoever or whatever he looked like.

When Ted was working on a new project, he'd often get quite pre-occupied and not want to talk about it until he was ready to show it off. If he couldn't get something to work, he'd go on with something else and pretend that he had been working on the new one all along. Bob usually worked away from home for a few weeeks at a time, but usually ended up getting home on a Friday and heading out to the next job the following Monday. Both men had been married but their wives had died together in a car crash. Eventually Bob moved in with Ted, taking over one of the bedrooms that had an en suite. On most of the weekends that he was home, they'd sit around on the back verandah talking about everything and nothing. Current affairs, politics, weather, movies and television shows. One of their favourite topics was continuity and special effects errors in movies and tv shows.

One Friday night, Ted casually asked Bob what the most obvious fault was in movies where characters wore wigs and masks to pretend to be someone else to get close to another character.

Bob knew the answer instantly. "There's no way that the person that they're close to can run their fingers through a wig and fail to notice that it is a wig. When they pull the wig off, you always see the net."

"Correct. The only way that it would work is if it was a custom moulded base with the hairs sewn through, which are some of the most expensive wigs out there. Until now, each wig has cost thousads of dollars and taken months to make, as the hairs are colour selected and sewn by hand, with the hairs inserted at various angles to simulate real hair in a real scalp."

"Until now? What have you been up to this time Ted?"

Ted smiled. "You know that I have had a prototype robotic mould maker working for a while now. It can make moulds from 3D models created from photograhs, and I've managed to incorporate realistic flaws like scars, freckles, pores and pigment variation into the moulded product instead of painting them on afterwards, and I can also mould in feathered clear edges for virtally undetectable edges. I've been tweaking the software and hardware for a while now, and I think that it's just about perfect. Not only does it eliminate the whole hand painting process, but the surface gives the most realistic depth of texture I've ever seen."

"That's a big call, even for you, but you're avoiding the topic, Ted." He knew that Ted was leading up to revealing something new, and was curious what it would be. "We were talking about wigs, not skin."

With a sparkle in his eye, Ted said "hand sewing a wig one strand at a time is painfully slow. Choose the strand colour, diameter and texture, thread it into the needle and sew it into the chosen spot at the chosen angle. You could make a full 3D model of the entire wig, so that the computer would tell you which hair to use, what angle etc but it still takes ages. Much better to have that 3D model fed into a robot that selects the strands, threads them and sews them automatically. Then scale up to 16 needle heads working at once and you've got a process that makes the best quality custom made wigs at a cost on par with mass produced wefted human hair wigs. Except that I'm not making wigs. I'm making masks complete with a full head of hair, eyebrows, lashes, nose and ear hair and even stubble or peach fuzz."

"I guess I'll be getting to try one on tonight?"

Ted smirked. "Yep. You're about to become John Howard. You know, back when he was prime minister, every time I saw him on TV I desparately wanted to trim his eyebrows!"

They both laughed, then got up and walked into the dressing room. There was John Howard's head on a stand, finishing just under the edge of the jaw and split up both sides behind the ears.

Ted sprayed Bob's scalp with an oil absorbent spray, then glued a cover around the edge of the hair and vacuumed it down to pull all the air out from amongst the hair, giving the closest possible shape to bald. Then, as he applied the glue then put the mask onto Bob, a frustrated expression passed across Ted's face and he commented "I'm working on a better adhesive method, because the old 'apply glue, then stick the appliance onto the glue' method just can't transfer the fine detail of facial movements to the mask well enough. The mask is the thinnest I can make it and while it might look perfect, it still moves like a mask."

"To a perfectionist like you, perhaps, but it looks pretty good to me."

After standing in the middle of 5 mirrors arranged to give views from several angles at once and admiring the mask while Ted took photos, Bob headed back out onto the verandah followed by Ted. This was their usual pattern with a prosthetics, unless they planned to go somewhere to show off. They'd drink and chat until it was time to head off to bed. Bob would often sleep over, particularly if he was in character and, like tonight, Ted wanted to test the durability of the prosthetics. Waking up as someone other than himself was a common experience for Bob.

But tonight, Ted had another surprise. He asked Bob "Have you ever heard of the book 'The Multi-Orgasmic Man'?"

Bob laughed. "That's some sort of joke, right? Nobody would call a book that!"

"It's real. ISBN 0 7225 3325 X. Look it up if you don't believe me. Or better still, have a read of it," he smiled, taking the book from a pile near his chair.

"This looks old. The pages are quite yellow. Oh, published 1996."

"My wife and I bought it not long after we married. For a while, we tried the things in the book. After a while, the sex got so rare that it was more a case of get what you can, and we completely forgot about this book."

Bob briefly looked through the first few pages. Enough to get the gist of the book. He knew Ted well enough to know that he wouldn't just pull out a book like this at random. He was going somewhere with this.

"So a man can have multiple orgasms, for hours at a time, as long as he doesn't ejaculate? Once he ejaculates, it's all over. Are you up to something? Some new project?"

"You guessed it in one. The book describes physical exercises where you're trying not to go past a critical point. From careful reading, I was able to get a fair idea of the things that needed to be measured to detect how close to that threshold the guy is, and I've made a couple of prototype virtual reality suits that contain lots of sensors and nerve stimulators designed to be able to stimulate a man, bring him to the right level of excitement and keep him there. I've tried it and I can assure you that it works. The next step is to try it on someone else to improve the system calibration. I've made one in your size. Do you want to try it?" He knew that the answer would be yes.

"I've got to see this!"

The prototype suit was much like the sci-fi and animal suits he'd worn before. It covered everything but the head, coming to just under the edge of the jaw and having socks and gloves built in. It was covered in a blue fabric, and was quite bulky, like a space suit. The inside was unlike other suits that he'd worn. Instead of being a general sized fit, this one was a body mould, like the inside of a prosthetic, but with a couple of strange details in the genital area. There seemed to be no space for the testicles, and only a small space for the penis. More worryingly, it appeared that something had to go up into his backside. The whole thing was split up the middle of the back to make it possible to get in and out, with a fine zip in the liner attached to a larger zip in the cover. There were several other zips and velcro tabs holding various parts of the cover together.

"Ted, I'm a bit worried about that piece that is going to go up my bum."

"It's a little odd on the way in, but if you look closely, you'll see that it is actually a hollow tube, and the rounded cylinder up the inside is just an application tool to put it in place, which comes back out. Once it's in, the tube expands against the inside of the lining. Within a minute or so, you won't even be able to feel that it's there. There are both sensors and nerve stimulators in that tube. It's best to have an enema before putting it on, and another immediately before removing it."

Bob rarely had second thoughts about anything that Ted did, but an enema was something he wasn't sure that he wanted to experience, and that thing being stuck inside him while he was wearing this wierd suit had him worried. "I'm really not sure about this."

"I wouldn't ask you to do something that was going to hurt you, or that I wasn't prepared to do myself. I've worn one of these myself, and if you want I'll put mine on then you can decide whether to try yours or not. The experience is worth it!"

"No, it's okay. I trust you, and I am curious."

The suit slid on easily enough. The anal insertion was a little awkward, but as Ted had said, it was comfortable and even consciously thinking about it, Bob couldn't feel it inside him. The closure up the back zipped up easily, and the suit was very snug. Perhaps a little too snug, but Ted assured Bob that the fit was right. Ted switched the suit on using a control panel on the front of the belly. It looked like an iPod Touch and the small display showed various coloured dots like simulated LEDs. It also had play and stop buttons. Ted pressed the play button, which then changed to a pause button. Some of the dots turned from red to orange to yellow and finally to green, while others blinked in various colours.

Bob could feel something like a feather moving around various parts of his body, touching lightly in one spot then somewhere else entirely. It touched him everywhere inside the suit, including around his genitals and, strangely, after feeling it on his sphincter, he felt it against his prostate. Then the featherlike feeling was replaced by something like a finger, running gently all over him. He started to breathe in deeply and found that the suit was holding the bottom of his rib cage tightly. Not uncomfortably tight, but perhaps a little tighter than when it was done up. He wasn't sure, but it seemed to be part of the program.

Once the feeling of a finger had finished running over him, Bob felt it replaced by what felt like a tongue. Ted glanced at the lights on the display and pressed a pause button. "I think that perhaps we should get ready for bed and you can unpause that once you're in bed."

In spite of its bulk, Bob found the suit quite flexible. He could bend his back and move his legs until parts of the suit got in the way. He could even twist his torso, rotating his shoulders relative to his hips. With most of the bulk and weight of the suit on the front, he found himself thinking that this must be similar to how a pregnant woman feels. He told Ted this, and Ted just smirked.

As he brushed his teeth before getting into bed, Bob looked at himself in the vanity mirror and thought what an odd sight he was. He had John Howard's head, and the odd bulky suit just didn't seem to fit with it.

After he got into bed, Bob pressed the play button to unpause the program. Things built up, and the suit did what Ted had said that it would. Bob was a but surprised, though, to notice that he didn't seem to get erect during the whole experience. He just didn't seem to need to. He experienced wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. He was sweating and breathing heavily. This was better exercise than any gym workout he'd ever done!

The suit eventually relented after about 2 hours and Bob drifted off to sleep.

During the night, Bob had a dream. He was a woman, and she was masturbating in bed. She played with her breasts, feeling their size and shape and kneading her nipples between her fingers and thumbs until they were fully erect. While one hand continued to play with her breasts, the other moved to her clitoris. She held the hood back with the side of her thumb and rubbed herself with the tip of her index finger. As she got hotter, she felt herself getting wet. The hand that had been at her breasts moved down and she slipped a finger inside, moving it around to spread her juices around on her lips before grabbing a vibrator that lay on the bed alongside her. She switched it on then smeared her juices onto it and worked it into herself, rhythmically taking it in and pulling it out, taking it in further each time than she pulled it out, spreading her juices along it in the process, until finally it was all the way in. By now she was climaxing, and she continued to slowly slide the vibrator in all the way and out until the head was just inside her inner lips. The climax came in waves and lasted for hours. She could feel her feminine moans in her throat and hear them in her ears.

Bob woke later that morning than usual. He'd thoroughly enjoyed the experience but was exhausted! As he moved to get out of bed, the suit started up again. Pause button! Whew! Fortunately, while he had to sit to pee while wearing the suit, he was able to manage his usual morning ablutions.

Taking off the John Howard mask didn't bother him, but Bob really didn't want to have to take that suit off! Ted apologised and explained that he needed data from the suit to make improvements. Besides, because Bob had left it on all night, the batteries would soon be flat. He was soon back to naked and in a shower washing off the perspiration from the exertions of the night before.

Later, while they sat eating lunch, Ted got a strange smile on his face when Bob described the incredibly vivid dream of masturbating as a woman.

"Bob, did the dream feel real? Did you feel the female breasts and genitals?"

"Real! I mean really real. I woke up expecting to be a woman, and expecting to find that vibrator lying in the bed smelling of sex. I could feel the pain as I pushed it in past my lips and the exquisite ecstasy as it slid in. I could feel it inside me, filling me. I could feel my vagina grip it as I took it into myself and as I spasmed around it. I could hear my female voice moaning. I've never had such a vivid dream before in my entire life!

"I'll have to analyse the data that the suit recorded."

"If the suit did that, I want to use it again as soon as possible!"

"All in good time, Bob. All in good time. I've got the suit on charge, the lining is soaking and the computer is downloading and analysing the data. If it's all okay, you might be able to have another go tonight."

That night, Bob got to wear the suit again. Because it had calibrated itself for him the previous night, it was ready to go as soon as he had it on. The experience was much like the night before, except that he had a vague feeling that he had female breasts and genitals instead of male ones during the two hours or so that he was awake and stimulated by the suit. He convinced himself that he was just imagining it. The dream of masturbating as a woman was similar to the night before, except that when she put her finger in, she turned it upwards and found the corrugated back surface of her Skene's gland, the so-called g-spot, which she massaged with her finger tip. The vibrator was also different. It was an odd shaped thing that stimulated the g-spot. The climax was very different, but still lasted for a couple of hours. She not only moaned but also whimpered, giggled and eventually spoke in her sultry and completely female voice.

Bob woke even later on Sunday morning than he had on Saturday. This time, after considering letting the suit have its way with him for another 2 hours, he decided that he'd better not, and instead went to relieve himself then get the suit off.

As he slid the suit off, he turned to Ted and joked "Can I have one of these to go?"

"Sorry, once the lining is clean, I have to take it apart to make some adjustments. By the time you get back in 4 weeks time, I promise I'll have it back together, or an improved version made just for you.

The conversation drifted off to other subject, culminating in a discussion on what their ideal woman would look like. Bob and Ted were close to the same height and build, and somewhere along the line it was decided that their woman should fit their own height and build. After considering a range of famous beautiful women, they ended up using a photofit and rendering program to design a stunning redheaded woman in her mid 20s (just old enough not to be asked for ID, joked Ted), with a body voluptuous enough to balance masculine shoulders without being over weight. Ted, ever the perfectionist, added many fine details including making her hair almost waistlength and adding a delicate, subtle sprinkling of very faint freckles all over her face.

---

The four weeks away working were tough for Bob. He struggled to keep his mind off that suit and what he'd experienced while wearing it. After a few days, he started really concentrating on his work. Every last detail. Stuff that he knew so well that he didn't have any need to think about. Just to distract himself.

On the Friday that he got home, he had parked his work van in the shed by noon, had his work gear unpacked, sorted and repacked for the next job and wandered onto the verandah a few minutes after 1pm. Ted was wearing a suit like the one Bob had worn last time, but with a yellow outer cover instead of blue.

"You're a bit early. Your new suit is still curing, and won't be ready until about 2pm. The mask I'm making for you is in the hair robot, and should be finished at bit later. How about we have lunch while we're waiting?"

"Yes, please! I'm famished. Another mask? What's the occasion?"

"I've solved the glue problem, and now I'm gluing both the masks and the suits to stop things moving around. If you remember the adhesive bra that we used to give you some cleavage when I made you over as Marilyn Monroe, you'll remember that they had an adhesive backing. I've found a very similar coating that does the job nicely. The only problem is that you have to soak the inside of the prosthetic in a mild soap that stops the glue sticking, apply the prosthetic then wash the soap out to activate the glue. Getting them off means soaking soap in to deactivate the glue. I've had a suit and a mask on and off several times already without much difficulty but it takes time. I'd suggest applying today and leaving them on until Sunday unless there are any malfunctions."

"Water? Soap? What about all of the electronics?"

"I've moulded the electronics into a sealed enclosure, the controls are built in and I've used a new power supply that doesn't need to be plugged in to charge."

Bob knew that he was just going to have to wait. If things weren't ready, there was nothing that he could do to speed them up, so they sat down and had lunch.

While they were eating, the computer screen lit up to announce that Bob's suit was ready. The progress indicator for the mask showed about 45 minutes to go. Ted observed that with the extra complexity of the adhesive lining and soap, it would take about that long to finish lunch and get Bob's suit on, and that they could put the mask on him as soon as it was ready then Bob could shower to wash the soap out of under both the suit and mask at once. Ted also had a mask he wanted to put on himself, and he decided to apply his hair cover before getting soap everywhere getting Bob into his suit. While he was doing that, he got Bob to put in a pair of hazel contact lenses.

The new suit looked much like the last one, aside from the sticky lining and having the outer cover stop slightly lower than the inner lining around the neck. In fact, it looked like the same cover with a new lining. Working soap into the whole lining looked like it was going to be a real chore until Ted hung it up by a pair of loops on the shoulders and another pair at the wrists, which held the whole suit in a hollow position like a mould ready to be filled. A long handled sprayer normally used for applying mould release agent allowed Ted to apply liquid soap inside the arms and legs and throughout the torso while Bob underwent his now familiar enema.

Bob slipped his way into the suit. As he zipped up the back, he realised that much of the soap was oozing out all by itself and puddling on the floor. He sat down so that Ted could apply the hair cover and vacuum it down. Ted then smeared the soap all over Bob's face and told him to keep his eyes closed until the soap washed out in the shower. Bob hadn't seen the mask before it went onto him, so he had no idea who or what he was going to look like. The mask went on starting at the forehead, adjusting to his features down his face until it was tucked under his jaw. Ted then worked around the edges of the back and vacuumed the wig area of the mask down against the hair cover before closing pairs of overlapping flaps behind each ear. Ted told him that the hair of the mask was tied up on top of his head and covered in a shower cap so that it wouldn't get wet in the shower.

Ted came around in front of Bob and took his hands to help him to his feet, then guided him to a handrail along the wall of the shower. Once Bob was holding the rail, Ted told him to stand still, as he needed to make some adjustments to the suit. There were various zip and velcro noises, and Ted had Bob lift one foot off the floor, then the other. Then he had to take one hand off the rail, then the other. Bob wasn't sure what the adjustments were, but the suit felt lighter and lighter as they were done, and thought that this had to be more than just the soap coming out. Once the adjustments were made, there were a few minutes pause while Ted did something over at the other side of the room, then he came back and used a handheld shower to rinse the soap out of the mask and suit, working his way down as the water ran clear, showing that the soap was gone.

Ted told Bob "keep your eyes closed a little longer. I don't want you to spoil the surprise", then patted him dry starting at the forehead and working his way down. Once he was dry, Ted removed the shower cap and some hair clips and led him, with his eyes still closed, to the 5 mirrors.

Ted said "You can open your eyes now Barb."

He didn't know what to expect the mask to look like, and was amused to realise that it was that of the ideal woman that they had designed last time he was there. Then he almost fainted when he realised that he also had her body. He was her. Her delicate freckles, her breasts, her small waist and beautiful rounded backside, her hairless mound, her long gold fingernails. Everything just as they had designed her. She heard a click from a remote control, and realised that she could feel the cold air on her skin. The cold made her nipples erect, and caused a shiver that included an involuntary contraction of her vagina.

She looked towards Ted and began to ask "How...", but stopped when the voice that came out was the perfectly feminine voice from her erotic dreams a few weeks ago, and she realised that Ted was now her identical twin sister.

Ted smiled and said "Call me Tess", then pointed to a pair of stools and a small table behind them but still between the mirrors. Tess picked up 2 skintone g-strings and handed one to Barb. Barb copied how Tess put the underwear on, then the matching bras. Barb had some trouble fastening the bra, and Tess moved around behind her and fastened it for her, then they both leant forwards and shook their breasts to settle them into the cups. Skintone hold-ups came next, followed by a pair of red, orange and gold patterned low cut short dresses, which they zipped up for each other. Two pairs of delicate gold pierced earrings, matching necklaces, bracelets and rings followed. A quick spritz of perfume each, two pairs of burnt orange suede 5" stilettos and two gold handbags completed their identical outfits.

"My god, Tess. You had all of this planned when you designed our ideal woman last month!" Bobby exclaimed as she looked in the mirrors.

Tess smiled. "I had it planned before I even started designing these suits. What's say we go out for dinner tonight, sis?"

"Sounds like a plan, sis" laughed Barb.

"Perhaps later on we can both have sex with our ideal woman."

"Lucky were not really as related as we look", laughed Barb.

"It's a bit early for dinner, and I'm sure that you're dying to know more about the suits, so lets head back out to the verandah."

Once they were seated, with their shoes neatly placed alongside their chairs, Tess began.

"The book I showed you was part of my inspiration. Not merely because men can have multiple orgasms, but because they were virtually the same as female orgasms, and I figured that if you could measure what was happening and create the right sensory inputs, the brain should interpret them the way a woman's brain does, and at the same time you could create an animatronic style vagina that would simulate all of the things that should be happening in a woman corresponding to what was happening in the male body. Add sensors and nerve stimulators to all of the other erogenous zones including the prostate and you can measure and control the whole process reliably. That means that every part of your female anatomy is accurate. Your skin can feel sensations including touch and temperature and pass the sensations on to real skin underneath. Your nipples react to touch and pass sensations to your male nipples, engorge etc. Your vagina behaves like a real woman. The lips swell and redden, your clitoris engorges, your vagina lubricates using a special synthetic lubricant that is an accurate copy of the real thing, and contracts during orgasm by copying the actions of the pelvic muscles."

"What about our voices. I'm not consciously altering my voice, and I can't get my male voice to come out no matter how hard I try."

Tess smiled. "That took a fair bit of work. Sensors and nerve stimulators force your vocal cords into "half resonant" mode that sounds female, copying a technique that people talk about on the internet. By holding one end of the vocal cords still while the other end vibrates normally, any male can achieve a female voice. How hard the muscles are held and how loose the other end are determines more subtle aspects of the voice. Our male voices are quite different, so it wasn't easy getting our female voices to match. The suit also alters your gait so that you walk like a woman, and adjusts your balance for heels without you even thinking about it, using similar ideas of altering rather than controlling."

"But it didn't happen until you turned the suit on. You used a remote control when I was standing between the mirrors, didn't you?"

"Yes. The computer in the suit is actually connected to the house wifi network so that it can stream telemetry. The remote was just an iPod Touch that I used to tell the suit to go into full operation. The controls on the front of the suit were just the iPod inside a waterproof cover. It was connected to the network and wasn't actually connected to the suit. In case you haven't realised it by now, those female masturbation sessions weren't a dream. I took the outer covers off your suit while you were in deep sleep after your first session, supplied the vibrator and the suit started your stimulation when you were almost awake. It gave you just enough stimulation to get you started and you did all the rest yourself. The computer iteratively calibrated itself using your responses and when you were back into deep sleep, I took away the vibrator and the wet sheet and put the covers back on. That's why you became more vocal during the sessions and didn't speak until late on the second night."

"How could you do all of that without waking me?"

"I copied from an idea called active noise cancellation. If I reverse the nerve stimulation signals and adjust the gain right, the touch on the outside of the suit that you would feel through it is cancelled out. You don't feel anything at all unless the pressure is too much for the stimulators to cancel out."

"Could I turn off the voice stuff with the remote, for example if I needed to make a phone call?"

Tess smirked. "Yes, of course. That's what the mute button does."

Since neither of them had a drivers license to match their present appearance, they decided to take a taxi into town. Tess made a booking at a nice little restaurant overlooking the harbour, and they had a great time watching other people watching them. It was amazing how clumsy some people got when they weren't watching what they were doing! After a light dinner, they took a slow stroll along the promenade enjoying the cool night air then got a taxi home.

As the door closed behind them, Tess said "We've both done cunnilingus on women before. If you're up for it, I'd like us to try it on each other to see if we see anything wrong with the simulation."

"You know, we've been close friends for years. We've seen each other naked but I've never really thought about being intimate with you before. I've never been into guys, but looking and sounding the way you do now, I'd love to do anything and everything that you'll let me!"

"Ditto!"

They put their arms around each other and kissed deeply, their tongues dancing around each other. They drew each other close, embracing tightly. Their hands explored. They danced their way along the hall to the spare room, leaving handbags, shoes and dresses scattered along behind them. Soon after they fell onto the bed together, their underwear lay scattered across the bedroom floor.

They explored each others bodies, kissing, licking, rubbing, tweaking, each getting increasingly turned on. They ended up lying on their sides, each with their head on the other's inner thigh in a classic sixty nine position, exploring each other's hot, swollen, wet slit. Using their fingers to open each other's lips, they licked and sucked and probed. With each trying to outdo the other, and each becoming more and more excited by the excitement of their partner, they brought each other to orgasm. Neither wanted to stop pleasuring their partner. Neither was prepared to stop, so they continued to give each wave after wave after wave of pleasure. There was no Bob, no Ted, no Barb and no Tess. There was just sex. Wild, unadulterated sex. When one tried to pull away from the other's tongue for respite, the other followed them, keeping them both moaning and twitching in ecstasy as their bodies chased each other around the bed in a circle, like a dragon chasing its tail.

Exhaustion finally caught up with them, and they rolled onto their backs, panting. After a few minutes, they turned themselves around to put their heads onto the pillows, pulled the top sheet over themselves, snuggled up together and fell asleep smiling, sweaty and smelling like sex.

Barb woke first, gently disentangling herself from her lover's embrace to sneak off to the toilet. Finished, she washed herself down there in case there was to be a repeat performance. Slipping back into bed, she snuggled up and kissed Tess until she woke. Tess returned her kiss, then slipped out of bed to relieve herself. Realising that Barb seemed to want a repeat performance, she too washed herself when she was done. Tess had another surprise, though, as she went out to the work room and returned carrying a double ended dildo.

The morning session didn't last as long as the one the night before, but they both enjoyed it. After bringing each other to climaxes, between them they made 14 inches of silicone disappear and climaxed several times more.

Over a light brunch, Tess mentioned that with how much they had perspired since they put the suits on, they would have to take the masks off and wash their own real hair before the end of the day. The suits were porous enough that they could stay on and just be washed in a shower. Then she revealed her plan for tonight.

"I see the twins as genteel, upstanding young ladies who wouldn't debase themselves by picking up guys for sex. Since what I was hoping to do tonight was for the pair of us to head out to a nightclub and get lucky with a couple of guys, I have also made a different pair of masks styled upon typical drunk nightclub party animal skanks who will fuck anything in trousers. Same body, different head. What do you think?

"Until last night, I would never have thought that I would ever consider having sex with a guy. This body has changed me. Last night was great but I felt empty, like I needed a big dick to fill me up. This morning gave me a sense of what it would be like to be filled but now I really want to find out what it would be like to have the real thing. I'm in."

And so it was that they both removed their masks and hair covers. With the masks off and the suits deactivated, they were back to being Ted and Bob in prosthetic bodies. Ted used a special squeeze bottle to refill the vaginal lubrication reservoir on each suit, filled another reservoir by inserting a syringe into a hole in the top edge of the back of the neck of each suit, then gave Bob a demonstration of how to wash his female parts.

When Bob asked what was in the syringe, Ted said "Female pheremones, to hide the male pheremones that our bodies secrete."

Once both of them had showered and dried off, including getting their hair dry, they put on fresh hair covers and the new masks. They were clearly different to each other, but both had bleached blonde hair with dark roots, dark brows and permanent makeup that was just that little bit overdone. Both had slightly too large lips that looked like someone had gone just a little bit too far with injections to plump them up.

"These masks will need new names, of course", said Bob.

"I figure that I'll be Terri and you can be Bree. They're not as close to our real names as Tess and Barb, but they're still similar and they are common names amongst the current nightclub crowds."

Bob was able to rinse his face off by feel to set his mask while Ted put his on. Once both were on and set, Ted activated both suits.

"What about..." Bree began. "Oh... I was going to ask about our voices being the same but they've changed. I sound so nasal. If I pitched it up a bit more, I could be Fran Drescher."

They both laughed.

"As you might have realised, the masks also have sensors and stimulators in them, and there's a control chip in the back of the mask that connects to the suit, with contacts in the overlap between the two. The first thing that it does on start up is get the ID of the mask, to adjust the voice, body movement and sexual parameters. To put it in the colloquial, we're now a pair of skanks who walk like we've got cunts full of cum from being banged by the entire football team. We'll also look a bit more awkward on high heels than Barb and Tess. They have maturity and finesse that we don't have."

They put on dressing gowns and slippers.

"You know the block of flats next door?" Terri asked

"The one you own, that's connected with your house via the underground walkway? Of course."

"I've done up part of the basement as a flat. It's not official, so I can't rent it but we can use it as our place. We'll walk across, get dressed and get the taxi into town from there, and bring the guys back there. Better than going to some unknown guy's place!"

They walked down the stairs and across to the other building, coming into the living room of the flat through a door that had a bookshelf bolted to it, so that the door vanished when it closed. "My room's on the left, yours is on the right."

"You've really organised this."

They dressed in similar but different outfits of tiny g-strings, very skimpy low cut bras, pantihose, revealing dresses and strappy shoes with chunky heels. Their accessories were gaudy and their perfumes obnoxiously strong. Bree spent a few minutes learning her way around the apartment, since it would look strange if she didn't know where things were when she had a guy with her.

Dinner was quite a contrast to the night before. Kebabs bought at a little open air food court along the street from the nightclub that they were going to, and eaten as they walked there.

After a couple of hours of dancing and pretending to be drunk, they both chose the guys that they were going to take home. They led the guys on, and the guys reciprocated. The guys were drunk enough to think that it was their studlieness that had 'pulled' the these two hot chicks. The girls convinced the guys to go to their place, and the four of them piled into a taxi.

When they got into the flat, Terri turned on the CD player in the lounge room and turned it up loud enough that each couple wouldn't be able to hear the other. While these guys were eager and willing, they had no class and even less stamina. When Terri and Bree compared notes the following morning, they realised that both of these guys had no real clue what they were doing. The girls were barely warming up when the guys were pulling out condoms and wanting to get their ends in. Both of the girls had surprised their guys by telling them to slow down, and both had needed to forceful about it. They had both made it very clear that he wasn't getting his end in until he'd got her engine warmed up. Both of the guys had needed instructions on how to warm a girl up, and as soon as she was luke warm, they wanted in. When they finally got their ends in, both guys tried to get themselves off as fast as they could, regardless of where the girls were at. The girls laughed when they realised that they had both done the infamous 'clamp down so hard on him that it hurts' trick that only women with strong muscles can do. Both had paced their guy, and not let him come until they did. Of course, both guys wanted up and out the door the second they'd got their rocks off, but both left their phone numbers in the hope of another encounter, saying that the sex had been great.

All in all, they were happy that the night seemed to have proven the functionality of the suits, but unhappy with the poor sexual and social skills of young men. Bree suggested that perhaps they needed to try again, but this time find some more mature guys that have more idea how to take their time. Terri agreed. That's what they'd do next time.

Bree realised that she didn't much like being Bree and would much rather go back to being Barb, even if it was just for a few hours. Terri agreed, and they changed back as quickly as they could. They had a light late lunch, then returned to the spare room for another round of girl on girl action.

They took off the masks and suits a lot later that Sunday than either had planned, but both were happy in the knowledge that there would soon be a next time. Bob had a week off starting in 3 weeks time, Ted had scheduled time off at the same time, and the twins were going to make the most of it.

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Fascinating story... I can

Fascinating story... I can so understand them - I mean who could resist that?

thank you for writing,

Beyogi

Very refreshing

Extravagance's picture

to see such open minded guys. I really hope their lesbian sex sessions continue to be utterly amazing for them. ^_^

- - -

BCTS's resident Extravagant Honorable Trans-Cat-MegaTomboy! ;D ...But I do like cuddles from soft but strong arms... ^_^
Honorable_Catgirl.jpg

Catfolk Pride.PNG