A Change in Lifestyle chapter 10

Printer-friendly version

A Change in Lifestyle
Chapter 10

‘What will Helen think when she wakes up. She is going away for a few days so I won’t have chance to explain that this was all a mistake. Oh Helen what have you done to me? Why?
…………………………
I must have fallen into a deep sleep after that because I never stirred until the sun was shining through the window. I’d no idea of the time and I reached for Helen but she had already got up.

I gradually came around and felt beneath the covers touching the silk nightdress. I felt different. I had no early morning stiffness and my nipples were tingling no doubt due to the attention from Helen.

The house was silent and I looked across at the bedside clock.
It was only 7-45am but normally I’d have been up and around for an hour at least. I’d forgotten to set the alarm and by now Helen would be leaving for work.

I pushed back the covers and dropped my feet to the soft carpet sitting up. I stretched my arms and shoulders. Oh I’d a job to do today for Fran. I’d have to get moving soon.

Where was Helen?

I could smell freshly brewed coffee and heard Helen coming up the stairs.

As she entered the room I tried to cover myself realising I was sitting on the edge of the bed in her nightdress.
She was carrying a small mug of coffee and as she entered the room she smiled and said good morning. I wasn’t sure if it was a smile of friendliness or if she was laughing at my predicament.

‘Morning Robyn. Up at last then. I thought the smell of coffee might make you stir.’

‘Err, morning. Thanks. I’m sorry I didn’t get up to make it for you. And I’m sorry for last night. I don’t know what came over me. ‘

‘Nothing to be sorry about. I hope that you enjoyed the special attention. You certainly look as if you did.’

She was glancing at the bed that was completely dishevelled compared to normal when the covers would hardly be disturbed.
‘Oh I’m sorry. It’s a mess and I’ll have to tidy them up and wash everything through. I seem to have lost my self control last night.’

She smiled and kissed me gently on the lips as she placed the mug of coffee by my side.
‘Are you staying there for a while to drink your coffee? I’m gonna have to shoot since I’ve to pick someone up and we’ve a flight to catch.’

‘Oh you’re going so soon. I thought you might want me to explain about last night.’

‘What’s to explain? I hope you enjoyed this new experience. Did you like it?’

‘Well it was very nice but I feel so guilty.’

‘Come on Robyn. Just think about how it felt and what happened. For me it was a long time coming. I finally found your magic button and you lost your cherry. Isn’t it a wonderful feeling?’

I could only smile weakly and pick up the coffee to take a sip. ’ Helen I hope that you didn’t feel ashamed of me.’

‘Ha come on Robyn. I took your cherry so I’m on top of the world today. Just sorry I can’t climb back in alongside and make love all morning.’

‘But you’ll be late and I have things to do.’

‘Don’t worry I have to go but think about what happened and if you’d like to do it again. I’ll call you from the airport. See you Friday evening or Saturday.’

With that she blew a kiss and headed for the door turning to say ‘By the way feel free to explore a little more whilst I’m away. You should try some other things now we’ve seen the effect of my nightdress.’

‘Oh bye.’

I drew my knees together and sat up in bed resting against the soft pillows to sip my coffee. I let out a long sigh of relief realising that Helen was not angry and had not been upset or offended by my appearance. I must look awful and silly in her nightdress.

I looked out of the open curtains. What a truly nice experience to make love in the moonlight and not feel pressure or guilt that I might not perform or satisfy Helen. I’d somehow satisfied Helen at long last yet I hadn’t had to do a thing.

I got up and looked out of the window to see her driving off and waved even though she probably couldn’t see me. I looked across at Frans house. I thought I’d better get moving since I had to help her and start my new job. Probably Helen had left the kitchen in a mess as well and I need to take a shower and change the bedding after last nights exploits. So no chance for a job search this morning.

I looked in the full length mirror as I ran the bath. In front of me was not the man who married Helen but a feminine man who looked more woman than man. She looked OK. Not beautiful and not too pretty but OK.

I sank into the warm suds and lay back and closed my eyes. Helen had certainly made me feel very different last night and I liked it. I couldn’t explain how I’d been excited without any sensation and had no recollection of any penetration taking place. All I could remember was the feeling of Helen pushing into my tum and how strong and seemingly experienced she’d been when she’d pushed my legs apart. I wondered if she’d done this before with someone.

I tried to dismiss any such thoughts and hoped we might do it again provided that my weakness hadn’t made her angry once she’d had chance to reflect on what happened.

As I dried myself with a soft pink towel I admired my hairless shapely legs and firm buttocks. I was soft and pink due to the warm bath and I liked the sweet smell of the soaps I’d used.

I reflected on Helens last words before she left. Was she offering me free access to her wardrobe? I was sure that is what she’d meant so I opened her lingerie drawer and selected some knickers from the wide selection. There was a matching bra and whilst I’d nothing to fill it I still wanted to try it on.

As I turned to the mirror I liked the image in front of me. I wanted Helen to reappear through the bedroom door but no chance. I was feeling like we could make love and I hadn’t felt like this for a long time.

I picked up a brush from Helens dressing table and gently brushed my hair that was a little damp because of the steam in the bathroom. The more I brushed the softer and sleeker my hair became.

I sat down reaching for Helens make-up bag to search out some marcara and lipstick and put on a soft base of foundation to cover some blotches on my skin.

I felt that I was unlocking another identity inside me and I was ready to take my feminine look a little further. I didn’t go mad since I was going to Frans to help her with her housework so I looked through her trousers and jeans selection. I actually opted for some fairly snug fitting jeans that had narrow legs and hugged my bottom. The did seem to fit perfectly and after some adjustment I could remove all evidence of my masculinity. Maybe the water had helped but in truth I had been feeling that I’d shrunk a bit these last few years.

I padded my bra with some tissues and then found a low cut top with short sleeves that just covered the slight muscle definition in my arms.

I was able to create the impression of a real bust even though it wasn’t so big.

So there I was the new Robyn who was ready to take up the new job next door. I tried a few pairs of shoes before finally feeling comfortable in a pair of low heels that seemed a little wider across the toes than most of the other shoes in Helens wardrobe.

I took one of Helens bags from her bag cupboard and placed a few essentials inside it that included my wallet and my cell phone. Spare lipstick and a small travel pack of make-up included.

I turned to look at myself. Wow was this really me? I felt so grateful to Fran for encouraging me and to Helen for responding so positively last night. I wanted to explore this side of me even more but first I had a few chores to do.
Before I could think of going downstairs I felt I must strip the bed where Helen and I had been so passionate a few hours earlier. I knew that Helen had been so excited that it felt like she’d poured water over me so I knew that the sheets needed changing. I remade the bed with fresh bedding from the airing cupboard and fussed around until it looked perfect without a crease to be seen. I had become an expert at making beds these last few years that amazed Helen. I was always pleased to see am immaculate bedroom and didn’t mind that our décor was feminine.

I put the soiled nightdress in the wash basket for washing later along with Helens smalls. I hoped that she wouldn’t mind. I sorted through the laundry basket and Helen had left her training kit for washing.

As I separated the items into separate wash piles I picked up Helens track suit and checked the pockets. Sure enough she’d not emptied them. Usually it’s a tissue but this time it was a message on a sheet of note paper. It looked like a note from someone at the gym. It was the address and telephone number of a hotel and it just said ‘ I’ve managed to get a cancellation. See you there Hun. Don’t be late!!!! xx. ‘

What was that about? I put the note in my pocket and decided I’d ask Helen later when she called. I decided to get a move on or I’d be late for the first day of my job with Fran.

I was just putting the first load of washing in the machine when I received a text message from Fran asking if I was still OK to help.

I called her straight back to tell her I was on my way. She asked if everything had been alright after I’d left her and had seen Helen leave early. I re-assured her and said that I’d tell her the details. She was giggling and just said ‘Oh goody goody.’

I tidied Helens mess in my kitchen and then sorted out some cleaning materials into my cleaning carrier tray ready for my new job. It wasn’t a fantastic job but it was still exiting because it was something I loved to do and I could see Fran and Beth as well. Much better than moping around the house all day on my own.

I was looking forward to see Frans reaction when I told her what had happened last night and to see me dressed in more of Helens clothes. This time with her encouragement. Maybe Helen had intended I dress around the house and wouldn’t like me to venture out. She didn’t know I was going to work for Fran anyway because I hadn’t dared tell her and the opportunity never arose. So I just thought what she didn’t know wouldn’t harm.

I wasn’t totally convincing when I looked at myself in the hall mirror but I looked OK. It was my hair and so I tidied it up and eventually decided I should tie it back into a ponytail and held it their with one of Helens scrunches.
With her bag on my shoulder and my tray of cleaning aids I did look reasonable.

As a working cleaning girl I decided to leave the house by the back door rather than the front. As I closed the garden gate a couple from across the road passed who were walking their dog. Mrs Connor just smiled and said good morning. I smiled back and answered. They stopped and Mr Connor looked at me without any recognition in his expression.

She just said ‘You look busy today.’ I think she was checking to see who I was since they are both in the Neighborhood Watch.’

‘Yes one down and one to go. I’m a friend of Helens and off to see Fran and young Beth next.’

That seemed to do the trick. Thank goodness they believed me. I couldn’t have done with the fuss of a police car.
I tapped on Frans door in case Beth was asleep.

‘Wow, come in just look at you. What a change. What happened you look great. Where did you get those from?' She was looking down the front of my top.

I must have been scarlet red.

‘Nothing happened. But I just nearly had a heart attack when the Connors stopped to check me out.’

She was giggling and looking me up and down as she poured me a coffee. She did look much better today and Beth was sleeping so she had chance to relax knowing she needed rush around cleaning.

‘What happened last night. I promise I never said anything to Helen. I didn’t tell her that you were here when she arrived at the door or that you’d helped me.’

I couldn’t wait to download everything to Fran and it took two more coffees before I plucked up the courage to tell her the intimate details. I couldn’t understand why I told Fran but I liked her and she had a way of asking without being too pointed or nosey. She was genuinely trying to help me.

‘Fran you are paying me so where do you want me to start?’

‘Look Robyn let’s make this easy for each other. I will trust and rely on you to decide what needs to be done at the agreed rate but also I want you to treat this as a favour to a new friend. I hope we can become close friends and I’ll help and encourage you.’

‘Oh Fran that’s so nice. I’m so glad that I came round yesterday.’

‘Let me show you where everything is and today when you’ve finished I will happily trim and re-style your hair. But better still we can go to see Tracey at my salon and we’ll both have a treat. Assuming Beth is fine this afternoon.’
‘Fran I can’t. That’s one step too far.’

‘Course you can. Helen isn’t around and anyway I think she might just like it and dive on you again if you are lucky.’

‘OK I would like that.’

We both laughed loudly together because I didn’t mean what I said I meant I’d like the trip to the salon.’

To be continued …….

up
175 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you,Julie,

ALISON

Don't you dare stop now,I don't know where we are going but it is going to be an
exciting ride!

ALISON

Hi to Aunt Alison

Jules

I am glad you like the story. I hope you can soon see where we are going. So far we only went next door and on a bus ride and back next door again. So not far at all.
Hugs

Jules

Don't forget me...

Don't forget me. I'm along for the ride too...

Loving the way Helen and Robyn's relationship is changing. I just hope Helen's not cheating on Robyn. But that's probably just your fiendish author's ploy to make us think that's what's happening... I'm on to your wicked tricks. :)

Keep going. Love to see Robyn blossom and accept "herself". Especially with friendly and supportive people helping.

Lisa Danielle

Nor Me...

Andrea Lena's picture

...I'm hanging on as well! Whoo hooo!


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

I'm speechless

Jules
As if.

All aboard. Seats at the front.

Jules

I do so agree!

Don't.... please, DON'T stop!!!! i'm keen to see where you're taking us! Love and happy NY! Ginger x

A Change in Lifestyle chapter 10

Can't help but wonder about Helen. Wonder if she might not be medicating Robyn all this time.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

If you know me well enough...

...you'll know this next turn in your lovely fantasy is going to hit my hot buttons! xx Lovely work, Julie, just lovely - great fun! Thank you! Love Ginger xx