Like Mother Like Son 15

Printer-friendly version

Synopsis: Darren and his mother travel to Mexico so that Darren can get the cosmetic surgery he needs to look like a middle aged woman.

*****************
Chapter 15
*****************

I sat down on one of the the hotel's double beds and lit a cigarette. The five hour flight to Mexico had been grueling. My discomfort had nothing to do with bad weather or turbulence and everything to do with nicotine withdrawal.

Mom lit a cigarette and took a seat on the couch across from me. "Welcome to Mexico," she said.

Instead of answering her, I stared at the rings of smoke circling from the end of my cigarette.

"Is everything okay," my mother asked?

I bit my lip and wiped away at a tear that had come out of nowhere.

Mom got up off the couch and sat next to me on the bed. She put her arm around me and I bent my head so that it was resting it in the crook of her neck.

"You don't have to go through with this," she said. "We can fly back home tonight and pretend none of this ever happened. You can have your old life back."

I sniffed and told her that I wasn't crying because I wanted my old life back.

"Then what is it? What's wrong," she asked?

"Its just that its so real now," I said. "Everything I always wanted or thought I wanted…its all about to happen."

"Then why aren't you happy?"

"I am happy, but…"

"But what?" asked Mom. "If you're having second thoughts about this then we should talk about it now, before its too late."

"Its not like that, Mom. Its more like this is just a dream and its not really happening. I keep thinking I'm going to wake up any minute and none of this is going to real."

"Its not a dream, Darren. This is really happening. And if you go through with this surgery, you'll have the body of a middle aged woman. And more importantly, you'll have the life of a middle aged woman."

"And when I come back after Christmas, they'll cut off my penis and give me a vagina?"

"That's the plan," my mother said. "But you can wait until later if you're not sure."

"But that's thing, Mom. I am sure. I'm scared to death but I've never been more sure of anything in my whole life. The sooner I'm like you, the happier I'll be. I'd do it tomorrow if it was okay with the doctor."

"I don't know, Honey. With everything else you're having done, it would be such a physical strain to do everything at once. We'd have to stay another two weeks for you to recover, and with Christmas coming up, you don't need to be feeling like a tank ran over your body."

I was totally floored. "Are you saying its a choice and I don't have to wait to get it all done?"

Mom blinked and shook her head. "Dr. Girardi doesn't think its a good idea for you to get everything done at once, and neither do your father and I."

"Why? If its just the physical pain, then I can take it. I'm tough, Mom. You know that."

"I do know that, Honey. "But we're not as worried about your body as we are about your mental health. It's just so much so soon. Don't you think?"

"Are you kidding me?" I asked as I shook my head violently. "This can't happen fast enough for me. Why didn't you tell me I could do it all at once?"

Mom hesitated and took a puff from her cigarette. "I guess I was just trying to give you enough time to be able to change your mind."

"Because you want me to change my mind?" I asked.

"No. Of course not, and quit saying that. None of this is about what I want. Its about what you want. But I don't want you to have any regrets either." Karen sighed and said, "I'm sorry for sounding like a broken record about the regrets, but a sex change will change your life for better or worse. There's just no way around that and I don't want it be for the worst."

"This is really hard for you," I said as I placed my hand on top of hers, "Isn't it?"

The expression on her face turned blank as she nodded her head. "I keep thinking I must be the worst parent in the world for letting you do this," she said. "Its bad enough that I gave you permission to start smoking. Look at you. You're smoking three packs a day and you're only 16."

"You say it like its a bad thing, but its not."

"But it is a bad thing!"

"Not if I want to be like you and I do. That's why I want to do everything while we're here. The next time we get on a plane to go home, I want to be a complete woman like you. I want the skin and the hips and the boobs with all the wrinkles and the sags in the right place, but none of that is going to be good enough if I still have a penis."

Mom's sense of humor seemed to come back to her. She squeezed my hand and laughed. "Its okay, Honey. You can say it and I won't be offended. You want a pussy, don't you?"

I gasped because I didn't expect her to use that word. My mom was always so proper. "Well actually, I was going to say vagina."

"I know you were, but you were thinking about it as a pussy, and there's nothing wrong with that. I call it a pussy too when I'm with the girls, and so should you. So lets try it again. Why do you want to get a sex change while we're here."

I laughed out of nervousness because I was embarrassed.

"If you can't say it out loud then it means you don't really want it."

"But I do want it Mom."

"Then let me hear you say it."

I took a puff from my cigarette and allowed the smoke to settle in my lungs before blowing it out. "Ok, I'll say it. I want a pussy, Mom. I want a real honest-to-god pussy, just like yours."

"Tell me why you want a pussy."

"So I'll be just like you. I'll look like you and I'll smoke like you and I'll…"

"You'll do what like me? Say it."

"I want to have a pussy so I'll be able to know what it like to have sex the way you and Dad do it."

Mom squeezed my hand and said, "See? That wasn't so bad. Was it?"

I took a deep breath and sighed.

Mom laughed and said as I was as red as beet. "Please don't be embarrassed. I'm glad you want to experience sex with a man as a woman. It makes me feel much better about saying yes to this."

"Are you saying I can get the sex change while we're here?"

Mom kissed me on the cheek and said, "No. I didn't say that but we can talk about it over dinner. Aren't you hungry. I'm starved."

*****

One of the neat things about Mexico is that you can smoke everywhere and almost everyone smokes. Another neat thing about Mexico is that they have real Mexican food, not like the frozen stuff they serve back home.

We had just sat down at our table when the large family beside us were finishing their meal. They appeared to be a husband and a wife with their two children, a young boy and a young girl. The boy looked to be 13 or 14, a couple years older than his sister. An older couple, which was probably the grandparents, sat at the table too. I watched the adults as they lit cigarettes while the waitress poured coffee.

I don't speak Spanish, but I heard the older woman ask the younger woman a question and the younger woman nodded her approval. I watched as the grandmother offered her cigarette case to the children. The boy declined but his younger sister blushed as she removed a long white cigarette from the case.

The girl's parents watched proudly as the older man lit the young girl's cigarette. Grandma beamed as her grand daughter filled her young lungs with smoke and then emptied them into the air above the table.

The site unfolding in front of me would have caused uproar had it occurred back home, but here it seemed natural and innocent. The little girl, who couldn't have been older than 9 or 10, was an accomplished smoker, who looked very much at ease with her habit.

Mom, who had been watching it too, lit a cigarette for herself and said, "I never would have given you permission to smoke when you were that young."

"I would have given anything if you had," I said as I removed a Virginia Slim from my leather case and lit it. I looked at the little girl again and said, "Seeing her smoke like that makes Sammy seem not so young. Doesn't it?"

Mom shrugged and said she was still crossing her fingers that Sammy would come to his senses and quit. "Its funny," she said. "He looks up to you the way you look up to me."

"Yeah, but I know in his heart, he wants to be a boy, and he doesn't want to smoke either. He just got confused. That's all." I might have said more about Sammy, but we were interrupted by an English speaking waitress who helped us order from the menu. Mom decided on chicken and I went with something that sounded like a beef burrito. We both asked for a beer.

Our conversation about Sammy followed the waitress with our order and Mom asked me about Mr. Edwards. "So what do you think about Ken? Have you given any thought to letting him test drive your new pussy when you get it?"

"Only every other minute or so," I said as I exhaled a cloud of smoke toward the ceiling. "I just hope I can make him feel good."

"I wouldn't worry too much about making Ken feel good. Men always feel good when they're fucking something, but why am I telling you this? I bet you've fucked a lot of girls, haven't you?"

I nodded reluctantly.

"Then you know the man always feels good," Mom said. "I'm more worried about the way you'll feel when Ken fucks you. I know how vulgar this sounds but its something you need to think about and you've got to prepare yourself for the possibility of living the rest of your life without having orgasms."

"Do you have orgasm when you and Dad are having sex?"

Mom grinned wickedly and laughed. "Every time, Sweetie. Your father is a wonderful lover. You'll be a lucky woman if Ken is half the man in bed that your father is. And just so you know, size is important."

I thought about the night in Ken's car when I gave him a hand job. "Ken is pretty big, I said.

"Then that's good," Mom said, "but you're not going to satisfy him forever with hand jobs. If he's a real man, he's going to need more from you and your new pussy won't be fully operational for at least a couple months. Do you think you'll be up to giving him a blow job when the time comes?"

"I think so. I mean I thought about it that night in his car, but I was afraid he'd think I was a slut."

Mom laughed and reminded me I wasn't in high school any more. "He thinks you're a grown woman and grown women are supposed to give their boyfriends blow jobs, and another thing, they swallow afterwards. I hope you're not disgusted by the idea of Ken cuming in your mouth."

I told her about licking Ken's sperm off my fingers when he had cum on hand.

"That's good," Mom said. "Did you like the way it tasted?"

I blushed and told her that it had tasted "interesting". "But not nearly as bad as I thought it would be," I added.

"That's good, Honey. I was afraid you might have changed your mind once the excitement wore off. And I guess that's the word I've been looking for all this time, 'excitement'. I know that sometimes when I'm excited about doing something, I couldn't be happier, and its the best thing in the world."

"Kind of like new car buyer's remorse?" I asked.

Mom grinned and shook her head. "Exactly like that," she said. "But what would you know about buying a new car?"

"Nothing really. I just see and hear it with other people. But I get why you're comparing a sex change surgery to it. But its not going to be that way with me because I'm never going to get tired of being a woman, especially a middle-aged woman. I know you probably don't believe me, but I don't think there's any way the excitement could ever wear off."

"Its not that I don't believe you. Its more like I don't understand you. I'd give anything to be your age again, yet you want to be old like me. I'd give anything to have never smoked my first cigarette, yet you're thrilled to be smoking three packs a day. And its not that I don't enjoy being a female, but I'll never understand why you'd give up your manhood to be a woman."

"But you accept that I really do feel the way I do and that it's important to me, right?"

"Absolutely, Honey! I wouldn't have let this go as far as it has if I didn't believe it was important to you."

"And you're happy for me?"

Mom nodded and said, "I'm happy when you're happy and I can see you're very happy."

I laughed and said, "I'll be happier when I get a pussy and a pair of boobs."

Mom didn't laugh and her expression turned serious.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Did I say something that bothered you?"

"No. Its nothing like that. I was just thinking that even though you're dressed as a woman, you're still a man underneath the clothes, and this could very well be your last night as a man."

"So what?"

"So…I was just wondering if you'd like to do something special for your last night as a man?"

"I see," I said as I nodded my head. "Kind of like a last meal for a condemned prisoner?"

"Yes, something like that."

I didn't answer her right away because I was thinking about what she had said. My mom was asking if I'd like to have sex one last time as a man. It was a good question and a fair question because it wasn't as if I didn't enjoy fucking girls, although lately I'd spent a lot of time wondering what it would be like to be fucked by a man- an older man.

"Well? What are you thinking," Mom asked?

I bit my lip and said, "Well for starters, I'm thinking that I didn't bring any man clothes."

"What else are you thinking?"

"I don't know. It depends a lot on what you're thinking," I said.

"I'm thinking that you're thinking that maybe I could be your last time and that would be incest, Honey?"

"Then lets not call it that," I said.

"It wouldn't matter what we called it. The thing is that we'd both know what it really is and I don't think we could live with it."

"We could try."

Mom closed her eyes and sighed. "The last thing I want to do is to hurt your feelings, but I have to be honest with you. I know you're still my son and I love you but its getting harder and harder for me to think of you as a man. If we made love, it would be more than incest to me. It would be like making love to another woman and I just can't go there. I'm not a lesbian."

"Then why did you ask if there was something I wanted to do?"

"I was thinking you might want to spend your last night with a prostitute."

"I see."

"Don't be mad at me, Sweetheart."

"I'm not mad. I'm just a little disappointed, I guess."

"So what do you think about spending your last night with a prostitute? Would you like to do that?"

"I don't think so, Mom. If I can't make love to you then I don't want to have sex with another woman. What if we just slept together in the same bed tonight without having sex? Do you think we could do that?"

Mom smiled warmly and said she thought that would be very nice.

******

When we got back to our hotel room, Mom and I took off our make-up and got dressed for bed. I wore the long chiffon colored silk gown that used to belong to my mother. It had always been my favorite choice back when I was "borrowing" her clothes. I had taken off my make-up but I was still wearing my wig and breast forms.

Mom came out of the bathroom holding her leather cigarette case and wearing a pink silk teddy without a bottom. She blushed when she saw me gawking at her naked pussy.

"Don't stare," she said. "You're making me uncomfortable."

"I thought you said we couldn't have sex."

"We're not. I just thought you'd like a preview of what you're going to get tomorrow. I can put on a pair of panties if it bothers you."

"No. Don't do that. You're right. I do want to see."

Mom slid into the bed beside me and kissed me on the cheek. She told me that she loved me.

"I love you too, Mom."

"I know you do," she said. "You love me so much that you want to be just like me. Don't you?"

"I do, Mom. I want to be just like you. I always have."

Mom took my hand and placed it on her soft pillow-like breasts. "Tomorrow you're going to get breasts like mine? Is that what you want, Honey?"

"Yes," I croaked.

She moved my hand so that my fingers were touching her cheek. "Feel my skin. Its soft and wrinkled with age. Is that what you want, Honey? Do you want wrinkled skin like your mommy?"

I closed my eyes and whimpered. "Yes, Mom. That's what I want."

She moved my hand down her chest and laid it to rest on her paunchy stomach. "Feel my middle aged paunchy stomach, Honey. Do you want your belly to look like mine?"

"Yes, Mom. I do."

She slid my hand until it rested on her wide hips. "Do you like my big wide child bearing hips?" she asked.

"Yes. Yes, I do."

"Do you want big wide hips like mine?" she asked.

'Yes," I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

She moved my hand across her thigh until it stopped above her vagina. "Feel my hairy pussy, Honey. Does Mommy's little boy want a big hairy pussy like his mommy's?"

"Oh yes. Most definitely," I said.

"That's good," she said, "because your new boyfriend is going to want to fuck it with his big cock. You know that don't you?"

"UhHuh, yeah."

"And that's okay with you?" she asked. "Do you want Mr. Edwards to fuck your new pussy the way your daddy fucks my pussy?"

"All the time," I said.

"Is that what you're imagining right now?" she purred, as she touched the tip of my erect penis with her finger.

I couldn't breath and I felt as if I was going to suffocate under the weight of my anticipation. I mentally coaxed her to take my penis in her hand but she withdrew it . "Why did you stop?" I asked.

"Because I'm your mother," she said as she reached for her leather cigarette case. She lit a cigarette and exhaled away from my face. "I know you need an orgasm but I'm not going to give it to you. If you want one, and I'm sure you do, you'll have to work for it yourself."

"You mean…"

"Do it yourself," she said.

"But I can't jack-off in front of you."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I just can't. It wouldn't be right."

"Because I'm your mother?"

"Well yeah."

"And that's why it wouldn't be right for me to do it to you either."

"I don't get it. So what are you saying? That we should forget all this and just go to sleep."

Mom laughed and shook her head. "Are you going to tell me you're willing to waste this opportunity by just going to sleep? I may not be a boy, but I have a good idea about the things going on in your head. Don't tell me you haven't dreamed of something like this happening. Look at you. Your dressed like a woman in front of me and I'm giving you a chance to masturbate. Don't tell me this doesn't turn you on."

I watched as she brought the cigarette to her lips and took a puff. God, she looked so sexy and powerful. And she was right about my fantasizing about something like this happening. My mom was giving me the opportunity to jack-off in front of her while dressed as a woman.

Why the hell did she have to be so mean about it, or was it just me? I felt as if she were torturing me. She'd say one thing and then she'd say another thing. And this was one of those times. I wondered if maybe she was schizophrenic or something.

My penis fell limp and I quickly moved to cover it with my nightgown but not before my mother saw it and snickered.

"Maybe you'll get hard again if you have a cigarette in front of me," she offered. "Besides its been almost ten minutes since your last smoke. I bet your body is dying for one. Isn't it? How does it feel to be an addict like me, Sweetie? Come on, Honey. Fire one up for Mommy." She laughed and said, "Don't you want to smoke like a woman in front of Mommy?"

I told her that I hated her has I reached for my cigarette case.

"No you don't. You love me. That's why you want to be like me. Isn't it?"

I lit a cigarette without giving her an answer.

Mom grunted as my penis poked up against my nightgown. "Looks like someone is excited," she said. "I bet you get hard every time Ken lights your cigarette. Don't you?"

She was right. I couldn't help but get sexually stimulated whenever I smoked a cigarette while dressed as a woman, which was all the time now. And I got especially hard whenever a man lit my cigarette for me.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you doing this to me?" I asked.

The expression on her face changed from vicious to amused. "I'm just having a little fun and playing with you. Don't take it personally."

"Don't take it personally? You're making me feel like I'm some kind of pervert. How can I not take it personally?"

Her expression changed from amused to sympathetic and then to apologetic. "I'm sorry, Honey. I know I'm being awful. I don't know what comes over me when I do these things to you. Its like I'm some kind of monster"

"Then why do you do them?" I asked.

"Because I'm sick, Honey. I'm sick like you but its a different kind of sickness. I tried to tell you about it before, but I don't know if it made any sense. It hardly makes sense to me so there's reason for me to expect you to understand."

I asked her if it made her happy to hurt my feelings and make me feel bad about myself.

"Of course not. No! I hate myself for saying the things I do, but Oh God, this is going to sound so awful." She paused to take a puff from her cigarette. "The only way to explain it is to say there's some sick part of me that gets turned on by feminizing and sissifying you."

She grabbed my free hand and pulled it to her crotch. "Feel how wet I am? Seeing you turn into a middle aged woman and shaming you about it turns me on. Is that sick or what? It's like I'm two different people. One of me is a mother who loves you more than you'll ever know, and the other part of me is a sexually perverted monster."

I heard everything she said and I absorbed it but I was also absorbing the wetness of her pussy.

"Is that why you told me I could get the sex change surgery tomorrow?" I asked.

Mom sniffed and wiped a tear from her eye while she nodded. "As your mother," I think you should wait until you know for sure if you're ready to do it. But as a monster, I can't wait for that doctor to make a pussy out of your cock. I'm so sorry, Honey. Can you ever forgive me?"

I put out my cigarette and turned to face her on my side. I slipped my arm under her shoulders and between her pillow so that I was hugging her against my body. "It's okay," I told her. "I don't blame you. I just needed to understand why you're doing these things to me. I know you can't help it but I get so confused when you do it, because you're right. Its not like you."

"I'm a bad mother," she said as she cried against my shoulder.

I took the cigarette from her fingers and put it out in her ashtray. "No. You're not a bad mother," I said. "You're a great mom and that's one of the reasons I want to be like you."

"But a good mother would have never let you do any of this, the smoking, the dressing up. the sex change stuff. I'm a monster and you should hate me for it."

"Quit talking like that, Mom. You're not a monster. You're a good mother with some mixed up feelings about this and sometimes it gets to you. I'm the same way. I really do want to be a woman and I know it will make me happy. But it turns me on too, especially the smoking and being older. So what I'm saying is that we're both kind of weird and sick in a way but it doesn't make us bad people. It just makes us human."

Mom kissed me on the cheek and told me she loved me.

I told her that I loved her too.

"And you're still sure about doing all this, about becoming an older woman?" she asked.

"I'm sure about everything, Mom. And I want to ask the doctor if he'll go ahead and do the sex change surgery while we're here."

"I think you're very brave for doing this," she said.

"Well I don't feel brave. I feel scared to death."

"I know I've been acting crazy and there's no reason for you to trust anything I say, but I think you're doing the right thing."

"You do? Honestly?"

Mom nodded her head and kissed me on the cheek. "Yes I do," she said. "I realize you're reasons for wanting to become a woman aren't exactly noble or shall we say, "text book".

"Because I'm really just a cross dresser with a smoking fetish?"

"That's right, but its also okay," she said as she sat up in bed and lit a cigarette. "Want one?"

"Yeah, I guess I do," I said as I propped myself up against my pillow and lit a cigarette of my own.

"As I was saying, being a crossdresser and having a smoking fetish isn't going to make you any less of a woman. Especially in your case because if anything, those things make you feel more womanly and I just can't see anything wrong with that, and neither can Dr. Girardi."

"Thanks Mom. That really means a lot to me. Seriously, it does."

"Well, I wasn't saying those things to make you feel better about your self. I said them because they're true and I want you to know that I really think you're doing the right thing. And that's me you're mother saying it and not the monster that lives inside me."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, Really," said my mom as she took my hand in hers. "Cross my heart and hope to die." She took a puff from her cigarette and said, "The really amazing thing about all of this is how fast you've grown up and how mature you've become. It wasn't that long ago that you were tackling kids on the football field and doing homework. And now you're smoking and drinking and thinking about having sex with a man who is as old as you're father, and you're on the verge of becoming a mother to a teenage boy."

I shot her a quizzical look.

She laughed and said, "Okay, that part was the monster in me talking but you have to admit it does sound sexy and fun and doesn't it?"

"Yeah, Mom. You're right. It sounds like a lot of fun."

"Good. Now lets finish our cigarettes and get some sleep. You've got a big day in front of you tomorrow.

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good new chapter that doe's

nikkiparksy's picture

Good new chapter that doe's explain her mother's reasoning in a way but i would be as shocked as she was at how her mother goe's about it.
reall enjoyable story will eagerly look forward to the next chapter Thank you for a great read:).

Poll Question About Age Transformation

Poll Question: How old should Darren look after his surgery?
21 years old
46 years old
65 years old

I ask because when Darren and his mom talk to the doctor, there will need to be an interpreter involved since they don't speak Spanish. And who really knows about the doctor's qualifications. This leaves room for a mistake to happen, hence the poll.

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment.

Thanks,
Sharon Parsons

Poll Answer

Since this is your story and concept, I have to go with your original idea for Darren to be a contemporary of his mother. That appears to be his dream. My only concession would be for him to have a good looking body (a la Christie Brinkley, who looks amazing at the age of 55). There will still be plenty of time in the future to develop the sagging breasts and wrinkles that will naturally occur.

If Darren looks 21 years old, what happens to the relationship with Ken? Darren can't show up looking 25 years younger without some implausable explanation to Ken.

But as I have told you in the past, I feel very sorry that as a 46 year old, Darren will give up so many of the life experiences that women go through.

Welcome back. It haas been way to long since seeing your last chapter. Hopefully the next one will show up a lot sooner. :)

I think 46 would be a

I think 46 would be a wonderful erotic transition for our young hero and one I'd adore to have undertaken too ;-)

46--I think a different age

46--I think a different age change would really throw the whole Ken storyline under the bus.

Great chapter by the way, looking forward to the next.

Your can LOOK older....

I am hoping for 21 ! He can LOOK older then the 21 using makeup and cloths, but this way, it really give him a real future!

Sapphire

Just to be different ...

... I think it would be interesting if a mistake is made and Darren ends up looking like a 65 year old. How would he cope with going from his mothers son to being old enough to be her mother? After all as he is really quite young his skin will be sufficiently elastic for things to be corrected after he's had the shock then he'll settle for being (say) 21 with his life before him.

OK, I'm an evil bitch but I think it might make for a different story line. Anyway, 65 isn't old LOL

Robi

Wonderful new chapter,

Wonderful new chapter, really gearing up to enjoy the total transformation

46 as 65 would be a disaster

nikkiparksy's picture

46 as 65 would be a disaster though 21 she can just do what she is already doing then go back at a later date.

Age?

I would like Darren to end up with a 46 year olds body but with the sex drive of an 16 year old. He or rather she is going to need it!

Fantastic story!

Susana

Age

Would love to Darren end up a woman in her mid 50's. Still young enough to have a wonderful sex drive, the status of being an older woman, be able to dress tastefully and attractively, and be able to become a "Mother". The thought of Darren being encased in nylon, spandex and satin once "she" gets her new goods is incredibly exciting.

Wonderful story Sharon and really looking forward to the next chapter.

~Bam