Christine's Love - Part 4 (The Conclusion)

Printer-friendly version
----------=BigCloset Retro Classic!=----------

They were good friends through their early years in college,
until one day Hunter asked Christine to go along on a family vacation.
"The worst blizzard in 20 years" hits while they are waiting on his parents arrival.
What will happen when he learns of her secret?
Will he spurn her? Love her?

Take a little trip with these two friends as they sort out a brief encounter with the Medallion of Zulo.

Christine's Love
Part 4
(The Conclusion)

by Anon Allsop

Copyright © 2002, 2003, 2011, 2015 Anon Allsop
All Rights Reserved.

 


 
Admin Note: Originally published on BigCloset TopShelf on Monday 12-05-2011 at 07:47:42 pm, this retro classic was pulled out of the closet, and re-presented for our newer readers. ~Sephrena
 
Image Credits: Title Picture purchased and licensed for publishing from 123rf.com. The model(s) in this image is in / and are no way connected with this story nor supports nor conveys the issues and situations brought up within the story. The model(s) use is solely used for the representation of looks of the main character(s) of this particular story. ~Sephrena

Divider licensed for use in publishing from Photoshopgraphics.com ~Sephrena.

Historical Versions: Originally posted at Fictionmania in 2003, and on BigCloset TopShelf in 2011 and Retro Classiced by same site in 2015. ~Sephrena.

Legalities: This work is the copyrighted material of the respective author. ~Anon Allsop.
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 
Chapter 12
 

We were sitting at the kitchen table both staring out the window at the storm outside. My cell phone began to ring on the table, its sound momentarily taking us back into reality. I picked it up and gave Christine a glance. "Hello?"

"Hi son, you two staying warm?" my Dad asked on the other end.

"Hi Dad." I pointed toward the phone and Christine nodded. "Where are you guys at?" I wondered.

Christine stood up and began making another pot of coffee. I found myself watching every move she made. My Father's voice seemed to fall on deaf ears.

He had gone on for almost a minute when something he said brought me back. "What did you say just now?" I asked.

"I said that the airport has been shut down out there for the last day." Dad sounded a bit irritated to repeat himself.

"So just come out later then..." Christine turned and sat a clean empty cup in front of me as I reasoned with my Dad.

"They told us that it's going to take the rest of today and most of tomorrow to clean up from the storm... I guess they're waiting on the winds to die down a bit before they're going to do anything. That's not taking in how the roads around there are going to be... it could be a week before they dig you two out!" He coughed into the phone. "So... I guess you two kids are going to have fun out there without us... Mom doesn't want to make the trip now and have to sit at the airport until they get everything opened up."

"Oh come on Dad..." I drummed my fingers on the table. "At least you have to try?"

"No son... we're not going to bother. Not now." His voice had a hint of sadness.

"What do you mean... not going to bother?" I surprised myself by answering.

"Hunter... The roads are drifted shut, the airport is closed... we can't get in!" His voiced rose in the phone as if to emphasize his point. Then he calmed down to his usual tone. "You two got enough food?"

"Yeah... I got some when we came in yesterday." I noticed that Christine had paused to listen.

"You should have plenty of wood outside... that's what I paid Mr. Hughes for anyway."

"We do... he has a bunch stacked on the porch and more along the south end of the house in that little shed." Christine began to pour me a cup of coffee. Her beautiful nails reflecting back the light from the window.

"Well that ought to keep you two snug and warm..." he laughed. My eyes darted toward Christine who had seated herself and began sipping her own coffee.

"Yeah... snug and warm," I echoed him. "We'll try to get out as soon as we're able...okay?"

Dad paused for a moment. "You two stay put for the entire vacation; maybe being alone with each other will do you some good." He chuckled on the phone. "So... tell your old dad something. You sleep with her yet?"

"Dad!" I gasped into the phone. "No... No I haven't done anything like that!" Dad started laughing into the phone.

"Well Hunter... I wouldn't pass up the opportunity if it happens! Not every guy gets a chance at a pretty girl like you're having." I rolled my eyes. Christine covered her hand over her mouth... I think she knew that dad was teasing me... how could she not know!

I looked at Christine who was licking some granulated sugar from the rim of her coffee cup, I don't think she was trying, but it was very erotic and stimulating to my libido. My father continued, almost startling me. "Well son, I don't want to use up all your battery...so I guess I'll leave you two to whatever you were doing..." He laughed. "But promise me one thing before I hang up... if you have a son, name him after me!" His laughter was the last thing I heard before he ended the call, I just sadly shook my head in embarrassment.

"Well?" she asked as I laid the phone down. "What did he say?"

I chose to ignore what his last comment was and instead focused on the information he provided in the beginning. "Airports are closed... they aren't coming." She frowned at the news.

"So, we're stuck here... in the snow." She sighed.

"Pretty much it in a nutshell," I nodded. "At least until they get things cleaned up."

"At the rate it's been snowing, and the wind." We both looked toward the window. "We'll be stuck here until well past Christmas." I sighed.

She patted my arm with her cool touch. "It could be worse..." I saw a smile creep across her lovely face. "We could be stuck somewhere without each other for company."

I laughed and took a nervous sip of coffee. "I'll have to bring in more wood... that is, if I can find any under all this snow." I took another sip of the coffee. "Maybe I can find something we could use as a Christmas tree while I'm out there?"

She nodded then looked toward the empty water jugs. "You go ahead; I want to see if I can melt some snow for our coffee and dishes...I have four empty jugs and our cooler. We can boil it clean." I smiled at her answer, thinking that she was one resourceful woman.

I left the room to get dressed; I needed something very warm to head out into this stuff. The upstairs was so cold that you could see your breath; I quickly found what I needed and got back down to the heat.

"Damn it's icy up there!" I called out to her.

She came into the room and looked toward the bedrooms. "Not much chance of heating those until the electricity comes back on, is there..."

I looked up over my shoulder. "Not much of one."

"I guess I should probably get dressed too..." She made a grimace with her face. "I'm going to hate this, won't I?" I laughed at her comment and nodded watching her move hesitatingly up the stairs.

I began to lace up my boots when I heard her squeal. "Cold isn't it?" I called up after her.

She didn't seem to be gone for more than two or three minutes, but once she had disappeared from sight... I could hear her gasping from the cold. "Geeze! It's freaking cold up here!" she called back.

As I was lacing up the other boot, she came bounding down the stairs, making a bee-line straight for the fireplace. "Burrrrrrrr...The next time I go up there will be with a coat on!" I glanced up at her and did a double take; both of her nipples were jutting out from her top. All I could do was smile as she went to warm herself by the fire. She turned to face me and even though I tried, I couldn't help my eyes from darting back. "What???" she asked.

"Nothing..." I laughed and continued to lace up my boot.

She looked down finally and all she could say was, "...Uh... Oh my." I laughed at her reaction and stood back up grabbing my jacket and gloves. "I supposed you enjoyed your little show?" she asked with a smirk.

I couldn't help the grin spreading across my face. "It was alright..." I turned and headed toward the door as one of the pillows from the couch struck me in the back of my head. "...But I have to admit, I never saw a guy who could do that with those puppies..." I laughed and quickly jerked the door open and stepped through for my own safety.

"I'll 'alright' you one!" she shouted over the wind as I stepped out into the blizzard.

The snow was blinding as I pulled the door closed behind me, swirling and biting me like an attacking dog. I could no longer see the car as it became one with the huge drift that had consumed it. Using the lower areas of snow, I began my trek toward the back of the house where I knew the extra wood was stacked. The snow was deep here where I was walking at almost 24 inches high, great drifts towered high above me on each side. The thick snow caused me to work harder, my legs burned from the high stepping through the snow, my breathing haggard.

I trudged into the fierce wind, to the back of the house where I remembered seeing the wood when we arrived but it was now buried under one single drift that left the house and trailed off for about 40 feet. "Shit. It's buried!" then I recalled the little shed that was used for the extra wood. I knew that it was a distance from the house but I was relatively sure that I knew where it was. Amid the swirling snow, I found the shed and began to put logs into my arms when I spied an old toboggan hanging on the wall. Smiling at my good fortune, I began to pile wood inside the sled and dragging it between buildings so it could be stacked on the porch.

After about the 3rd or 4th trip I had become disoriented among the swirling snow, the fear of missing the house completely and stumbling off into the blizzard made me realize just how fragile I was and stupid I had been. I should have tied a rope to the porch so that I could find my way back and forth.

Now I could be lost! In my attempt at trying to find the house, just by accident I ended back at the shed full of wood, I leaned against the pile trying to catch my breath. My chest was burning from the icy air that I had been forced to breath; I was tired and felt as if I could just sleep where I was. For a brief moment I could see the roof of the house some 40 yards away so I had a general direction to travel... if only I could get my body to respond.

I knew that if I stayed in this element too long I would probably die from exposure so I put out one leg and followed it with the other, deep in my mind I knew that Christine would never find me if I fell. Then I began to think about her, here I was snowed in with a beautiful girl... and I had pushed her away from me... not once, but twice. I fell and struggled to get back up, pulling the toboggan behind. My mind returned to Christine, she didn't look anything like the Nick I remembered... didn't act like him either. I leaned against a small tree until I could catch my breath. "God if I can handle this... I can handle anything." I again looked up until I saw the roof through the white swirling snowstorm. "Including Christine..."

All my life I had pined for that creature, then when she finally is willing... "I’m such a dumb ass!" I coughed. But still my mind argued with my feelings... "She's a guy for crying out loud!" I sighed and again fell in the snow only to slowly climb back to my feet among the white blinding blizzard. I could see Nick; I could see Christine... neither alike but both the same. I shook the cobwebs from my addled brain, Nick was gone... he I could no longer touch. Now Christine... she I could touch... and love.

I found myself looking into snow, feeling its icy grip on my face... I had fallen again. Slowly I gathered my hands under me and pushed. "I am such a fool!" I thought about Christine. "I have to get back inside..." My legs felt like butter as I pushed myself into a standing position, my clothes were beginning to freeze into the position I was wearing them. I could just make out the house in the storm, the wind roaring like an angry lioness in my frozen ears.

My foot slipped and I fell forward plowing my head against the icy snow, I rolled over and looked up. "For Christine!" I whispered as I again staggered to my feet in the horrid wind. As if a million miles away I could hear a voice calling out to me... "Hunter! Hunter!"

"Christine?" I shouted back. Then, as if an angel appeared from nowhere, she was there standing before me, gently pulling me along.

"Come on... I'll help you," she encouraged me as we walked. "We're almost there."

It felt as though I had been walking for hours when I finally saw the blessed shape of the porch loom before my watery eyes, Christine sat me at the porch and fought back into the snow to retrieve the sled full of wood. In only moments she stumbled back into view with the sled in tow.

She and I slowly moved up the stairs where she threw open the door and I stumbled inside to the table. My hands trembled from the cold as snow clung in great clumps to my clothing. "Here... drink this!" She placed a cup of coffee before me.

"But... I didn't get the tree..." I argued as she began to strip off my frozen gloves and coat.

"Forget the tree... as long as you're safe!" She sighed, and then threw my frozen wet clothes on the floor. "I'll be right back..." I watched as she left the room and headed outside, my trembling legs bouncing with cold.

I could hear her on the porch for what seemed like an hour, then soon enough she was back inside dragging the loaded toboggan behind her into the room. "I figure it's easier this way." She smiled as she struggled.

She quickly threw off her coat and ran her hand through my hair. "Are you going to be okay?" I listened to her words and mulled them over in my mind... then nodded. She crouched down and looked into my eyes, once convinced that I was alright she hugged me tightly. "I don't know what I would have done if...." I felt her bury her head into my neck, the warmth she expelled felt so good. "You're freezing..."

"We'd better get you over to the fire to warm up!" She pulled at my arm until I stood up, together we walked into the living room where the fire crackled and popped its welcome.

"Sit down," Christine commanded; I was too exhausted to argue. "We have to get these wet clothes off you!"

I couldn't resist her, my muscles failed. She began to quickly work at my buttons until my shirt was lying near the fire, steaming from the heat. She threw the big afghan on my chest while I tried to control the chatter in my teeth. Next she attacked the laces of my boots, now caked with melting snow and ice. In one motion she stripped them from my feet, throwing them aside. She ran her hand under the caked, icy pant bottoms and tugged my socks off. My feet began to burn as she quickly began to unbuckle my pants. I sat shivering as she tossed them next to the shirt, the steam slowly rising from their surfaces.

I tried to talk but couldn't seem to control my body now racked with shivers, she frowned and threw on another blanket. "S... SS... So cold!" I chattered. I felt movement next to me, her face close and filled with tears. I felt her draw me near, gently stroking my head... pulling me into her chest.

"Shhhh...You rest now..." Christine whispered. "I'll take care of you," I thought she said as my eyes began to close.

I wasn't sure if I was dreaming this, while still lying in the snow. Was it my mind playing tricks on me? I could feel warmth against my skin, but I needed rest... needed to sleep... so tired. It was as if someone reached back and pulled the plug on my body, suddenly draining me of all power. One minute I was trying to think, the next I slumped into the warmth in utter exhaustion. I don't have any idea how long I was out but when I opened my eyes, it was dark outside.

Looking down I found Christine sleeping next to me, warming me in the process. I gently reached up and touched her hair, she stirred. "Hey... are you okay?" she asked softly.

I pulled the blanket up under my chin. "I am now... thanks to you," I replied, she smiled and gave me a hug. "I think I'll be okay now..." I tried to reassure her.

My eyes traveled from her to my clothes lying next to the fireplace, a hazy ring around them on the floor evidence of the water that they once... maybe still contained. Slowly as my gaze traveled back toward us, and became locked on her shirt, jeans, shoes and socks lying on the floor nearby. I knew, there was nothing suggestive in her actions... she must have unclothed herself to warm my body. Remaining well hidden and warm under the blanket we shared until I awoke. I flexed my hands... at least that worked. She kept watching me intently for signs of injury. "Thanks for doing that... you know... warming me up..."

"You should know... that's not a problem Hunter," she whispered. I found myself watching the way firelight was reflecting against her shiny lips. Slowly I became aware of another little problem, I was gradually becoming aroused... down there. We both knew what was happening... under that blanket.

"Uh... you can get up now... if you want." I smiled down into her blue eyes, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"I don't... its warm here..." I felt her hand against my bare chest. "And here..." Her hand moved to my stomach. "And here..."

Slowly her gentle touch rested upon my penis. "Uh... you don't have to..." I gasped as it rapidly became more erect.

She raised herself up and swung a knee across my leg, expertly keeping the blanket over us both. "But I want to..." she replied seductively. Again taking up the position that she held me in earlier...straddling me, trapping my penis beneath her; this time though I wasn't about to argue.

I could feel her warm smooth leg against my own, her light hands falling gently on my sides as she leaned in and kissed me. Christine’s slim moist tongue erotically danced along my lower lip as we parted from our kiss. "I don't care if we're snowed in on Christmas. I don't care if we don't have a tree to decorate..." She looked over her shoulder at the crackling fire. "What's more romantic than spending Christmas in front of a warm fire with the one you love." She smiled and again kissed me lightly on the lips, causing a slight chill to run the length of my spine.

I had decided out there in that storm that I was going to go ahead with the plan that I had when I knew that she was coming to Vale with me... only I had hoped to give it to her while we were on the slopes somewhere. I looked back toward the fire as it popped, shooting a spark harmlessly backward into the wall of the fireplace. "I do have a Christmas present for you..." I whispered hoarsely into her ear.

"And I have one for you..." She was facing me when the blanket slowly slid down her shoulder, exposing the sexy little silky white negligee I had bought for her.

"That outfit..." I realized it was the one I had bought as a joke. Only on her, it was nothing like a joke... she was stunning.

"Are you sure?" My voice became haggard with emotion.

"As sure as breathing..." she whispered back, lowered herself down on me and then began to gently rock her hips.

I closed my eyes, my breath escaping slowly. Slowly Christine's perfect lips touched mine lightly, her tongue tracing along my lower lip as she continued to rock my world gently. “Looks like I forgot to put the bottoms on...you don’t mind, do you?” She whispered.

"N…no. Not at all, but can we have a life beyond this?" I whispered as her kisses slowly lowered to my neck. "Won't you ever miss your old life?" The kisses with the weight of a butterfly danced across my chest causing my penis to strain in anticipation.

"There can be no turning back..." I sighed as if the air was being compressed from me.

I felt her finger on my lips. "Shhhh... you talk too much." She pushed my face into her pillowy chest.

No longer did I think about her being my old friend... he was truly gone. She was here with me now... and we were alone, Christine and I. I pulled her close, gently engulfing her nipple within my hungry mouth... rolling my tongue across its erect tip. I felt her gently guiding me into her further, the other entwined firmly in the hair on my head. All I could hear was the gentle crack and popping of the fireplace logs, and our kisses and breathing.

Her smooth fingers lightly touched the base of my rigid penis as it became lost in the void, swallowed within the moist folds of her eager womanliness. She began to rock and drew my head deeply into her chest, her soft pants and moans pulling me deeper into her seductive womb. I gently touched her waist, just above her hips with a light feathery caress causing her to shudder and lean against my chest. We sat like that for only God knows how long, and then she began to move slowly, gently at first. I could feel the want building in my loins; I knew I wasn't far from expelling my seed into her hungry womb. "Christine... we need to stop," I gasped with her rhythm.

"No... I can't... I don't want to stop," she sighed kissing the top of my head.

"We must..." I grunted. "Or I fear you'll be pregnant."

She smiled and slowed her rhythm, kissing my eager lips. "I don't care... I've wanted you for such a long time." She gently forced her tongue in-between my lips. "If it happens... it happens." She then stopped kissing me quickly. "Only Hunter... only if you love me..." She put her tiny hands on each side of my face. "Do you love me Hunter?"

I felt tears sting my eyes. "More than life itself Christine..." I whispered softly.

She straightened up, pushing her unfettered breast into my mouth...quickening her gyrations. I knew I wasn't long from the explosion I knew would seal us as partners for life... still, I tried to prolong it for as long as I could.

Suddenly she jerked with a spasm, a smile slowly settling on her face. "UH..OH…YESsssss..." Like steam escaping a locomotive she sighed. Her trembling body shook again, causing her to giggle. "Oh yes..." She slowly worked her tongue into my ear, the feeling driving me wild with passion. "Are you sure?" I fought desperately against the need to explode inside her.

"I’m..." She began only to feel the steady pulse of my seed directly into her fertile womb. We both exchanged a longing look then she smiled. "I guess it's too late to wonder... isn't it?"

I threw my head back against the couch where I could see her stunning body lit by the soft light of the fireplace. The beautiful white lace top was resting around her small waist. "The bottoms...?" I asked, causing her to smile.

"Would you believe me, if I said that they didn't fit?" She asked coyly. And then she proceeded to rock again on my still hard penis. "I don't care if I become pregnant... as long as it's yours." In reply, I kissed her soft slope of her breast.

Her gentle rocking kept us together for awhile longer, neither wanting to part from our love making. Until finally we both succumbed to sleep, with me still deep between her soft thighs.

 
Chapter 13
 

Morning found us lying on the floor, next to the crackling fire, covered by a soft blanket across our waists. Neither of us was clothed and I felt wonderful there beside the woman I loved. I slowly moved closer, kissing her soft moist lips. Christine's eyes fluttered open and she smiled. "You feel so good..." she said throwing a silky smooth leg across mine.

"I was thinking the same thing." I smiled and slowly rolled her onto her back, and gently kissed her soft breasts.

"So... where do we go from here?" She sighed, lips slightly parted... looking erotic and sexy to me.

"I thought you might ask that," I laughed. "I came prepared... close your eyes."

She shut them tight, the long lashes resting beautifully against her lids. "Keep them that way..." I slowly rose up and reached for my coat, now dry after being near the fire.

"What are you planning to do to me? Christine giggled suggestively.

I quickly crawled back under the covers and let my tongue gently touch the tip of her nipple, causing her to suddenly inhale. "This..." I said then began kissing her nipple deeply. "And this..." I moved onto the other.

Her legs slowly parted, my hand found its way there. "Make love to me..." her quivering voice whispered.

I happily obliged.

She slowly ran her lovely hands through her long golden hair, each erotic move made me hunger for more... when had she become so seductive? I felt my hardened penis at heaven's door, slowly being guided by her light touch.

As I entered she shuddered with anticipation. Gently her legs locked around my waist, slowly rocking her hips with the rhythm of mine. We made love on the floor of that cabin, for only god knows how long. Not rampant sex but love... true and honest until each of us hit the pinnacle of our need at the same time. Gone were the two separate people who entered into this cabin, now we were one... forever one...forever more.

I kissed her neck, and then worked to her precious lips. "Remember last night when you gave me my present?" she giggled, I was sure that she recalled the little outfit she had on for that short while... "Well, I have something for you..." She gave me a questioning look as I raised my hand to her eyes, there perched on my little finger was the diamond I had bought with me.

"Merry Christmas... Christine."

"Are you sure?" Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"Yesterday... I wasn't sure of anything. Being out there in that blizzard made me realize what I would miss if I let you go." I kissed her forehead as she stared at the diamond. "I was afraid that if I loved you... that would make me gay..."

She smiled and stroked my chest. "Hardly... you're all man..." She looked back to the ring for the second time. "But I want this to be your decision... Are you completely sure?"

"Always... I've just been waiting on you..." I slipped it from my finger and held it out for her. "Christine? Will you marry me?"

The tears were welling in both our eyes, with a trembling hand she allowed me to slowly slide it upon her finger. I looked down at those beautiful blue eyes, pulled her close... and kissed her.

 
Chapter 14
 

We finally heard a huge payloader outside early in the morning two days later, after the wind had subsided. The local's were slowly digging themselves out and us along with them. As soon as we were able, we loaded our bags... packed the cabin and headed out toward the airport. By noon we were winging our way home... my lovely fiancé smiling and close by my side.

We climbed from the plane and crossed the tarmac toward my waiting parents, hand in hand we walked. My mother exchanged a quick glance with my father, both were smiling. We stepped through the gate and gave them both a hug. "You two seem happy." My mother smiled as she spoke.

"Mom, Dad... we have some news for you." I stood grinning like a Cheshire cat, and exchanged a loving glance with Christine.

"Christine and I..." She held out her hand showing off the ring I gave her. "We're going to be married!"

Mom scoffed. "You aren't surprising me..." She winked at my father. "I've known you'd marry each other since you met... there was just something in the air about you two."

"Hey that's great! You two can honeymoon at the cabin!" Dad exclaimed; he was all smiles.

Christine gave him a shocked glance then quickly looked at me. "No Dad, I think we would like to go somewhere really warm." I laughed.

Dad hugged Christine close and shook my hand, then slapped me on the back. Mom waited. "How soon should we begin planning the wedding?"

I looked from Christine to Mom. "As soon as possible... I don't want her to change her mind." Christine squeezed my hand.

Mom gave us both an unusual look then smiled slowly. "Uh-huh... I feel sooner rather than later." She said, then looked at my father smiling. "Many wonderful things can happen when you're snowed in."

 
Chapter 15
 

I leaned against the window of the hospital while Christine quietly nursed our daughter Gabrielle in the rocker. "Do you ever miss... being... well, him?" I asked, looking back at her smiling and rubbing noses with our daughter. "I guess not..." I answered for my lovely wife.

Slowly I turned and leaned against the bed watching them both. "God, you two are beautiful!" Christine only looked up and smiled. I toyed at the ring on my left hand, even after the last eight months I still don't think I'll ever be used to it... but I'll never remove it from its place of honor. Christine was gorgeous, even after having our daughter... sitting down beside her I kissed them both. Mom was right... Many wonderful things can happen when you're snowed in.
 

Antique-Dividers-4.png

 

The End

 

up
155 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Of Course They Did

littlerocksilver's picture

He was a bit slow wasn't he? It didn't matter what the body was, she was always his best friend. He just needed to overcome some little problems. Sweet, sweet story. I needed a happy story this morning.

Girl.jpg
Portia

Portia

mmmmmmm...!

Yummy! (even though my dressing only takes me to the illusion, not the completion). xx

How could Christine bear a

How could Christine bear a child? She was a boy?
But the story is very good. I liked a lot!
Kisses.
Silvia.

Silvia!!!! (and maybe others....)

This is not a story about an M2F transsexual! This is a "Medallion of Zulo" story. When Nick touched the medallion and Christine's clothes, he was Magically transformed into an exact duplicate his cousin Christine. The "new" Christine is completely the same as the old Christine (who died), inside and out!

Nick's boy body vanished. Maybe some of his mass became Christine, but with all Christine's DNA and everything else. Even with Nick's mind, that slowly faded away, Christine has a GG body including a complete womyn's reproductive system.

Anon, this is a great story, I liked it very much! It's great having you and your work here at BCTS. Thanks!

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Ready for work, 1992. Renee_3.jpg

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Lovely

Poignant. Touching. Beautiful.

Few TG stories are told, first person, from the male point of view. This was handled with elegance and charm. This is a writer skilled in the craft.

Rare story

Jill Johnson's picture

Most of the stories I've read have to do with Transsexual protagonists coming to grips with their own feelings during their change and how they respond to the world and vice versa. This lovely story completely turns it upside down and deals with how our lovers, admirers, and spouses see us and the struggle they have getting their arms around their concept of "a man in a woman's body" when in reality it's always going to be "a woman in a woman's body" for those of us who complete the change. It clearly helps when we know who we are.

Jill

Wonderful and romantic

I love how this story end. I send a very warm feeling about true love. Their waiting was well paid off. I am so happy everything turn out beautiful.

Perspective!

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

What an interesting different point of view on the aftermath of an encounter with the Medallion of Zulo. And a wonderful and sweet story.

>i< ..:::