Sweet Dreams-24...Holy! F#*K, Did I just get A Life?

Printer-friendly version

Sweet Dreams-24...Holy!F#*K, Did I just get A Life?

Chapter 24

My waxed cup of coke and popcorn goes flying all over the place as I jump to my feet screaming. “Omigod!, Alex! Run, go, go, go!”

I’ve seen football on TV and it never clicked, I really thought that it just was my thing even with Alex playing I wasn’t that interested but I don’t know something happened tonight.

We’re at an away game and there a bunch of us in the stands and I’m in leotards under leggings and Alex’s jersey over my…well his hoody and Jennifer and Cynthia and the cheers girls were dancing out a beat trying to work the crowd up. Then I saw the other team coming out first all wound up and all of these guys were just huge.

I mean I’ve seen football players up close especially since I’m with Alex but I dunno there was this disconnect there that I never thought of any other football players than Alex and the other guys of the team.

Actually these guys had a lot of guys bigger than Alex. And I really don’t want to sound racist but there was an awful lot of really big black guys for a school with a lot of pretty much white faces in the crowd.

Not surprising really, schools with the cash likely headhunt like the universities.

The game started and as close as we are the action’s not that far away and the crack of helmets on helmets was like two rams striking each other. I could feel the vibrations from the crashing together of bodies and the violence of it and the power.

The first instant I was hooked was watch these guys coming at my guys like they were going to kill him and Alex dodges one faster than I ever thought he could move and his arms was pulling back to throw and then it was…. I swear I heard a gunshot like sound when he threw.

He got the ball to Kelly who runs the ball twenty three yards.

It was like nothing I had ever seen, watching him made my nipples ache and more it was skill and violence and spur of the moment tactics and pride and money were on the line…school funds, scholarships all of it became real in a few minutes of gameplay.

It’s cold out and steam comes off the guys, sweat drips and bull like breaths skirt the ground and they clash and clash and they tear up the ground and there’s blood and the cheerleaders are almost moving like they’re fighting, moving and dancing, sweating and flipping and being thrown into the air.

It’s like nothing I’ve seen or felt before.

So back to why I’m freaking out and losing my shit….

Two of our defensive guys were out hurt, Jeff with a concussion I think and Paul got his arm broken so Alex was out playing defense and our guys where all over them and their QB fires off a pass and out of nowhere come Alex… He rolled over one guys back right into the path of the pass and stole the ball right out of mid-air.

Interception!!!

Alex is running, He so fast and strong and he’s either dancing through some guys or bashing others down with shoulder blocks and the announcer is screaming out.

“He’s at the forty, the thirty, the twenty oh my god Alex Donovan! What a run!, What a run! Touchdown!”

The games not even over but I’m jumping up and down screaming and losing my shit. The crowds losing it and April and I are hugging and even Adam is up on his feet and there’s this look there that …might just be pride?

It just heats things up even more.

Oh Alex doing that fired our guys up but the guys on the other team…they really wanted to hurt him for that. I see him get tackled hard by two guys soon after and he didn’t have the ball…he hit dirt so hard that he tore through the turf a couple of feet. I think I saw a cheap shot of a hard punch to his ribs.

“Hey, c’mon are you fucking blind ref!” I screamed at the guy who’s obviously blind as a bat. He waves me off with this don’t give a shit kind of attitude.

Alex gets back up and moved like…yeah…like he got punched in the ribs.

“Those sons of bitches.”

You ever be to one of those football games where the ref’s a blind. Yeah it’s turning into one of those and play by play I’m getting wound up and the game get’s so rough, and when our guys hit back yeah the refs are getting on their cases about it.

Half time I slip off to the ladies room and April and I are getting cleaned up when a couple of girls from here leave their school jackets on the counter. I strip fast out of my hoody and jersey and pass them to April. I grab the other girl’s jacket and we take off.

“Hunter, that’s stealing!”

“No, it’s war. I’m infiltrating enemy lines.”

“What?”

“Look the refs are obviously from town here or are favoring these guys over ours.”

“Yeah and?”

“I’m going to even the odds.”

“How?”

I grin at her. “Just watch.” I slip off through the crowds and hit the concession stands I get the biggest drink I can get and three chili dogs with extra mustard, ketchup and sauerkraut.

I get into the crowd at the home team and get close to the action as I can get and it’s not long before the home team does something the refs can’t ignore and have to penalize them for. I scream out at the ref that does it.

“You suck!, are you fucking stupid!?, do your Job asshole!”

Then I hit him with at least a quart of mountain dew in the chest and it splashes all over him. Okay… move through the shocked crowd. Play it up. “It’s not right, he called the wrong play, he didn’t do that to the other players.” I shut it, move up through some bleachers. Turn step in between two lugs. “Good, that guy’s an asshole, he probably has money on the game.” It does take much. “Why the hell isn’t our coach arguing this shit.” before long some of them are actually jumping on the ref calling a play on their guy and start tossing things and turning ugly…I lob the chili dogs, I hit of splatter a few players and one of the staff. They turn and yell at the crowds, it gets a bit uglier. I take off and ditch the jacket grinning.

It might be an away game but we’re still in the “Greater” Detroit area, and just hinting at something not being Kosher of someone messing with us and we get vocal. I’m passed by security and things are calmed down in a few minutes but the damage is done…mindfuck accomplished.

I get back to Adam and April and I’m freezing and gratefully slip into my hoody and jersey.

“Was that you?” April asks her eyes wide. I grin back but shrug. Adam stares at me a moment and there might be a smile there but he reeled it in just as quick.

It so worked, the other team is so off their shit and that ref and the other ref are pissed at how they were treated and start calling on every play on everyone which riles up the crowd more and after our lines change the guys play like crazy. Steven Brighton gets a TD and he pointed the ball at me? Before spiking it and doing his little dance.

We win with a score of 28 to 16 and there’s a lot of cheering and I run down onto the field and Alex picks me up into this huge hug and a spin. He’s holding me in his arms and I pull off his helmet and run my fingers through his sweaty hair and we kiss and kiss and use our tongues. He smiles one of those rare smiles after breaking the kiss.

“You’re fucking awesome you know that?”

“What? Me? Why?”

“I thought I was hearing things when that shit started over there. I swore I heard you screaming. Then Jen said she heard you and seen you over there…God Hunter that was above and beyond.”

He kisses me again and I’m all tingly from the excitement and just…He’s so happy and proud of me and… “God Hunter, I don’t just love you I’m So in love with you.” I’m right about to cry in that happy glomphing way when the guys grab me, spinning me around, there’s kisses on the cheeks and I’m getting told that I’m awesome and loved and cared for and I can’t help but girl squeal and laugh.

The Jen hauls me off to the locker room with the cheerleaders. I’m really devoted to Alex, I’m seriously head over heels in love with him and where at not too long ago I’d have some pretty messed up feelings now watching hot, gorgeous sweaty teen cheerleaders undressing and stuff now…okay there’s a little attraction there but mostly wanting. More and more I want those curves. I want boobs of my own, breasts. I want something more than my little boy breasts…even though I’m sore and stuff from Alex sucking on them and stuff I still love it and it hurts a bit when he cups my chest and kind of pushes my skin and stuff into a tiny sort of boob…it’s not that, that hurts it’s sinking back to flatness after that hurts.

Here in the land of C’s through DD’s it’s a bit like torture, even seeing their lower parts unclad and very often shaven has me wondering a lot too. What if Y’know?

I get asked to go over the whole story and repeat things a stuff and we’re laughing and giggling and it’s so cool if strange that there are the hottest most popular girls in school telling me they wish they could be like me…that they wish they were as brave as me.

Though even as we’re talking and they’re washing and soaping and stuff I notice something.

Cynthia… really quiet but that’s her anyways, yeah I know a hot looking shy quiet teenager? But she is and I notice her extra quiet then one hand holding the top of the stall, and her eyes go half lidded and she’s biting her lower lip. Then she’s quickly stepped back under the water. I think she just rubbed one out?! And she was staring the entire time at Jennifer…her best friend. Oh I’m so getting why Cynthia’s always been her shadow.

Huh?

No one else here seems to have a clue either. The more I watch her drying off getting dressed the shyness and the glances at Jen the more sure I am she’s smitten.

Wow, guess I’m not the only girl here with secrets. I’m not going to say anything. Who knows how that’d go down with her or with me.

I guess I really need to do this then. Start trying to take those steps into becoming the girl I need to be. Maybe I should take April up on her offer and go see a doctor about this. And the headaches and the nosebleeds. I can only imagine what’s wrong with me given the toxic dumps I’ve lived in.

So……………….. Yeah, it’s Friday and yeah a whole it’s been a stellar week. Schools been good I’m finally getting caught up. Working and even hanging with Jennifer and her friends a lot but also with the guys from computer class a bit talking about just stuff. My complete lack of ever having anything lands me in the perfect girl pattern because I’ve never really had the chance to have comics or watch movies or even cable. I am interested though and they’ve been teaching me.

I actually try really hard to talk to anyone that talks to me.

Wednesday night Alex takes me out on a date. Dressed kind of nice and dinner at A&W and I like the root beers and burgers are nice and the onion rings, another first for me. We saw Fast Five and I had really movie theater popcorn and even cried some stuff out some more that night.

We make love more and more, It feels best for him and me to be face to face. It’s hurts less and less as we’re getting better at the foreplay and lube and entry. We’re getting better at it and I’m getting more out of it…he gives me oral some times the kisses feeds it back to me. He’s too big or I’m too small but I’m really not so great at returning the favor. He’s top and I’m bottom and we usually make love before bed, then my morning wake up and then his after workout shower sex.

He takes his supper breaks with me.

Yeah…WTF, this almost feels like a life?

We all troop out to the busses and our cars and we head back for the post game party the official one at the school where we are all treated to hot dogs and burgers and fries and it’s a good time meeting the parents of the other players and cheerleaders and the support staff. Some don’t show, or only one shows…there’s a lot of dysfunction there, some of the rich kids don’t have it any better home wise.

Jen’s mom is there. She’s not blonde but brunette and a carbon copy in high end fashion and expensive bling. I catch a bit. “Why didn’t you try harder Jennifer, you were sloppy out there and what the hell were you thinking? That little slut that took Alex away from you is half of what people where talking about NOT my child who’s supposed to be the head cheerleader not second best at anything ever!”

Little slut? Moi?

I can’t help it and walk over and hug her mom from the side and she looks surprised. “Little slut huh? Look it here you stupid cow. Jen’s better than you, she’s a shitload better because people actually like her and she’s actually starting not to give a shit about what you think.”

“Take you hands off…”

“Shut the fuck up…Jen’s a lot better than me too. I’m a poor kid, from a bad, bad place and if I was you’re daughter I would have beaten you in your sleep….I still might.”

I look her in the eyes. “Jen’s a ten star harassed bitch but she’s my friend. You ever fuck with her again and I will find you in the dark and you’ll find out if those rumors about me in the country club are true.”

“You can’t…”

“I can, she’s my friend, leave her the fuck alone.”

“I’ll…”

“You won’t do fuck all. Ask yourself this, I made Adam back the fuck off, how’d I manage that? And….Do…You…Want…A…Piece…of…It.”

She blanches and she stares at me and then at Jennifer, then at me then pulls away from me. “Jennifer…call your father…” and she stalks sort of kinda runs off.

“So I’m so getting you now.”

Jennifer looks at me and she’s doing that move back and forth in a half circle way trying not to cry. I step up a hug her. She hugs me back and sniffles. “I sh..should fucking hate you… you stuck your damned little pixie nose in my shit again…”

“Hey, nosey bossy, bitchy…I learn from my friends.”

(sniffle laugh.) “Cunt.”

I hug her a bit tighter. “I get you in shit?”

“Yeah, she really will hate you forever.”

“Pfft, she hates me, my Mom and Step-shit hate me, people hate me for being with Alex and being friends with you. She can go fuck off it the corner with the fucking rest of them and wait for me to give a fuck.”

(Sniffle giggle.) “No one’s ever stood up to her before, and never for me…thanks Hunter.”

“Hey, it’s okay so what kind of heat’s this going to bring.”

“She’s told me to call Dad, I’m likely getting kicked out of my house.”

“Bitch!…So what’s the father unit like?”

“Absent, married to a girl about six years older than us.”

“So that’ll suck.”

“Big time. She won’t want me anywhere near the house, or her aka Dad’s money.”

“Okay, get emancipated.”

“Huh?”

“You’re old enough, get legally emancipate and sue them both for child support.”

“But I don’t know how to do that kinda stuff.”

“Lucky for you, I know a lawyer.”

“Who?”

I take her by the hand and haul her over to where April and Adam are at and I stop in front of him. “Mr. Donovan sir…I need your help, a friend of mine needs your help.”

“Oh?” He turns and looks at me. I’m half expecting him to steeple his fingers and go excellent.

“Jen’s mom is kicking her out for her not wanting to be her overachieving conniving little skank clone.” His face twitches, April spit takes her drink.

“And?”

“Her father is Mr. mid-life crisis boy and the sweet young gold digger will raise holy hell with another woman in the house.”

“I see, but what would this possibly have to do with me?”

“She needs a lawyer to help her get emancipated.”

“I don’t do family law, I’m a financial lawyer.”

“But you can do it.”

“I can but why would I?”

I sit beside him and take his hand in mine. There’s a priceless look for a second.

“Because Adam …Jennifer doesn’t want to be her mother. The first time we met you said that you pretty much hated the money grubbing gold digging type by implying that all of us are like that and I’m assuming you’ve learn from last week? She needs your help, she needs that guy that knew that he could do more working in and challenging the legal system than working for it. You can really help her and honestly…”

He’s my coup de gras. “There’s likely no one who would dare to do it but you.”

Adam stares at me a few moments. “Why do you say that?”

“Jen’s Mom and Dad are from the upper crust set, they have contacts and everyone around her goes to the same events, they wouldn’t dare. They’d use that to crush anyone she could afford.”

“And I wouldn’t have difficulties?”

“Sure, maybe. But these are the same kind of people that tried to hold you down as a lawyer because you’re just some blue collar kid. You never let them stop you did you?”

He stares at me again.

Then at Jennifer.

He sigh loudly and rubs his face in his hands and says to Jen. “Give me a dollar.”

“Uhm Okay, why?” She hands him a dollar bill.

“Because I’m now your legal council. Come on I’ll drive you home and we’ll get your things. Hunter you and Alex go and rent a moving truck. We’ll take everything.”

“Sure, no problem.” I get up to leave. He says before we all head off. “Hunter?”

“Yessir?”

“That was quite a passionate argument…if this thing with you and Alex is permanent then maybe I’ll let him take his art classes and put you through law school.”

“If that’s a verbal contract sir than I accept…”

There’s silence for a minute, two, three… “Go, go get that truck.”

I run to go get Alex.

Did he just say what…?

No fucking way….

up
208 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

ow...stingy eyes from happy tears

Wow do i love Hunter and how much she shakes up the world... as she should, cause it's her world and we are just allowed to live in it, with her permission of course...

she is literally reweaving the fabric of that society from the inside out... it was fantastic to see her do her infiltration and espionage at the game and then go all Sith lady on Jens mom...

and now... getting Adam not only to listen to her, but agreeing to help? WTFG Hunter!

brilliant Bailey, amazingly Brilliant.

Super Big Happy Hugs with Happy Dancing,
Moon

Nice to have company...

Andrea Lena's picture

...being a lady of lachrymosity, it's like 'oh, there she goes again,' when I say I was brought to tears, so having someone along for my weepy ride on the Hunter loves Alex train is always welcome. Bailey's gotten to the point in writing where I keep a roll of paper towels handy since a mere facial tissue will not do at all!


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Happy weepy girls 'r' us... :)

Bailey shamelessly plays us like fiddles... and we love it...
Love you Tante Andrea!
MWAH!
Diana

Thank you so much Andrea:)

You really should use tissues, paper towels are hard on the skin. I love it when you comment:) All heartfilled and warm like fresh cookies.

Thank you for reading Andrea and the support:)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Thanks Moon:)

Hunter is slowly starting to become her own person without looking over her shoulder and letting herself start to be well herself. That unsurity though does tend to fly out the window when it comes to people she cares for though.

This was a good chapter to write, lots of fun:)
*Great Big Super Angel Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

wow !

Hunter with a law degree, thats a scary thought. watch out world.
great chapter, thanks

Wow, so many good scenes and lines

Since other have been covered, I'll pick, I quote,

>>
“Lucky for you, I know a lawyer.”

“Who?”

I take her by the hand and haul her over to where April and Adam are at and I stop in front of him. “Mr. Donovan sir…I need your help, a friend of mine needs your help.”

“Oh?” He turns and looks at me. I’m half expecting him to steeple his fingers and go excellent.
>>

Adam as Charles Montgomery Burns?

You have me laughing.

Now if only Humter will take April up on that medical work-up. Something is very odd about Hunter, his/her odd build and very delayed sexual awakening and all plus and the nose bleeds could be ominous or nothing much.

WOW, her as a lawyer with her street smarts? Look out Clarence Darrow.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

only one thing worries me here

the nosebleeds. Not good, not good at all.

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

That will get brought up.

But I'm not going to spoil it:)
Thanks Dorothy:)
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Same reaction!

No fuckin' way! Let's see if he lives up to it now, because Hunter and Alex are definitely for real.

Wow, I'm amazed at HOW MUCH this chapter reached into my heart! It just felt like I was submerged in the story. The game, the loving, the just flat badass chewing out Hunter did to Jennifer's Mom, followed by an impassioned and earnest appeal to Adam...DAMN!

Killer chapter, Bailey.

Hugs!
Wren

I'm really loving this too Wren:)

24 chapters plus other stories and nothing feels stale. I actually was hoping to get the feel of a Detroit high school game and that...yeah, I'm from Detroit whataboutit? attitude I've always loved. I just had a good time writing this one.

Thanks Wren, You rock girl:)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

I LOVE this story!

I've liked this from the beginning but it has gotten better and better as it went along. I can't wait for the next episode! Thanks for sharing it with us :>)

Thanks fey:)

Always glad to have a longtime reader comment and the encouragement and support really helps too:)
Thank You some more!
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Hey, Bailey....

Super, super chapter! Extremely cool. It looks like Hunter is extremely smart, quick thinking and socially creative. I bet she's like you. 8)

This is still my fave story; it's great how far Hunter has come. I guess her love for/with Alex has fixed some of her psych shit from having such a horrible prior life. She has much more confidence and is really becoming empowered! I really hope she doesn't die or get brain damaged from whatever health problems she has. I also hope she has a great transition and GRS at the earliest.

Thanks for being such a dependable, productive, excellent author.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Ready for work, 1992. Renee_3.jpg

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Thanks Renee:)

Alex's love and getting over some major hurdles into a much more secure life has helped her a lot. There's still stuff buried deep though and we'll see how that comes up or gets dealt with. Her medical issues will also come up and be dealt with soon I think as Hunter's getting more frustrated with her body in ways.

Thanks for reading and the support and all the wonderful comments honey:)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

good chapter

nice to see hunter stand up for jennifer. her mother sounds like a real "winner". keep upp the good work.
robert

001.JPG

Jennifer's Mother is one of those

Married for money, had her kid as an accessory to her lifestyle turned to bitter divorcee that is determined to make her child's success reflect directly on her superior skills as a parent.
Hunter and Jen might be strange in how they've come together but Jen's a friend and Hunter's really never had one before.
Thanks rj:)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Way!

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

Awwwww... Hunter that was so sweet (yet sneaky) helping Alex and the team like that. However, Hunter's greatest achievement wasn't balancing the referees but causing Adam's heart to thaw just a little more by helping out Jen. I don't doubt that when Adam puts his mind to something he goes at it until he wins, courtroom or real life.

I did sniffle a little this chapter. After all the crap in her life in the early chapters it was really heartwarming to see Hunter living happily. It does indeed seem she now has a life not an existence. The only problem with this is that she now - for the first time in her life - has something to lose, something that could be taken from her. Messing with rich society people could have consequences if she's not shielded by Adam and April.

As for Alex..... awwwwwwwwwwww. "God Hunter, I don’t just love you I’m So in love with you" - He just manages to say the most perfect things. I think I might end up falling for him too.

Thank you for another chapter in this beautiful story Bailey.

 


"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life."



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

"The Grinch's heart grew 3 sizes that day."

Hunter's picking up steam in her life and her love and her confidences. I love the way she's reaching out to people and being so proactive in her life and her family and friends. I like Alex and he's starting to change too being happy and content in his life for a change.

Thanks for the really sweet comment Jemima:)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Great chapter Bailey, loved

Great chapter Bailey, loved Hunter's payback on the referee's hehe, nice that she's not only defendeed Jen but is following it up with help from Adam (of all people).

I wonder how Jen being free of the parental unit will change her. Will Cynthia ever get a chance at Jen, I hope so mainly cause I think it'd be good for Jen.

Also glad Hunter is finally figuring what and who she wants to be, I wonder how she will get the medical help she needs without her secret getting out.

Looking forward to more, (Big hugs).

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Hunter getting found out

won't be a huge issue because at 16 she's at/past the age of legal consent and her status should be legally protected by patient doctor confidentiality no matter who pays for it.

I'm curious about Jen too, so what will she be like if not pushed to be overacheiving and social climbing.

Thanks for enjoying all the rest of this Lizzie and the awesome comments:)
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Sweet dreams

oops didn't see that one coming,great.XXX

Yeah Alex's Dad is complicated.

He's still kind of jerk though.
Thanks for the comments :)
* Great Big Hugs *

Bailey Summers

haha omg!

Alecia Snowfall's picture

I'm going to quote a movie(a football movie)..."WAM BAM WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?"

quidquid sum ego, et omnia mea semper; Ego me.
alecia Snowfall

Makeup bitch meets a real bitch

Jamie Lee's picture

It can be difficult for home town refs to be impartial, even though that's what they should be doing. But if their full time jobs depend on how they ref home games then it can put them in quite a bind.

Hunter, in her bad girl guise, threw itching powder on the home town ref until his anger took over and he started calling penalties as he should have at the start. The ref actually reacted rather badly to Hunter's taunts, but it accomplished what Hunter wanted.

Whoa, Jen's mom is one thousand times worse than Jen had been. Going by mommy's attitude toward Jen, it's easy to see that Jen wasn't really the bitch others thought she was, but was reacting to her mother's constant criticism and being belittled.

Mommy, with all her "look how rich I am" body wear, thought herself the head bitch. But that night she learned what a bitch really was after Hunter was through.

Twice now Hunter has done something nice for Jen, and twice now Jen has been confused by Hunter's treatment of her. She even went so far as to get her a very good lawyer who is as surprised as Jen by Hunter's actions.

Hunter doesn't realize it yet, but by bringing Jen to Adam for help, she's showing Adam that not all woman are as he thought. That there are woman who care about others who are in need. That they are not after anything for themselves in helping others.

Others have feelings too.

It is funny(odd)

Before I found BCTS I did not know about being emancipated, Guess being trans and willing to own up to it young is a whole different life lesson. I have no idea where these comments come from, my mind kinda does a stream of consciousness thing while I read. Loving the emotion in these stories, I really would like to be a friend of yous Bailey.