Kidnapped. Part 3

Printer-friendly version

I stood there looking across the street in a daze till the door to the large house opened.

“Come in please” a man dressed like a butler said as he stood to the side.

“Ah your finally here” a young woman yelled out as she walked over to us.
The girl was wearing Scooby Doo pajamas and had her face covered in this green stuff.

“Christina this is your new servant girl Mandy” the woman said as she pointed at me.

I bowed like I was taught to and then awaited my orders.
I didn’t have to wait long as the girl points me toward the kitchen.

“Clean any dishes you find and then come find me when you are done”.

“Yes miss”.
I said as I bowed and left.

There weren’t many dishes so I was done quickly.
The whole time I worked I couldn’t stop thinking about the fact that my parents are right across the street.

I felt my eyes getting watery because of the fact that even if I could get to them they wouldn’t believe me.

I mean I was dressed like a miniature French maid a am now a girl who looks like a ten year old.

I finished what I was doing and walked up the huge stair case of the large home.

I heard someone yelling and what sounded like a baby crying.

“Will you just shut the hell up you little shit”.
“Gosh I wish my dad would have let me get an abortion”.

“You ah.. Ah Mandy right”? I nodded my head.
“Get your ass over here now” she yelled while pointing at me.

I ran over to her side. And she was trying to get this baby girl to be quite.

“Here take her” the girl said as she gave or more like chunked the crying girl to me.

As soon as I had the girl in my arms she seemed to stop crying.

I look over in another crib to see a baby in a blue sleeper sleeping away.

“Finally the little brat shut up”.
“Well since she seems to like you so much these kids are now your responsibility”.

“Have fun” she said as she walked off.
“I want something good for supper tonight”.
She yelled as she walked out the door.

While I was being held by the people of the institute I was taught how to care for babies.

I still didn’t know who these people are or why I was having to serve them but I had learned by then not to ask questions and just do as I am told.

After I get the baby to settle down I put her in the pink crib.

I slowly walk out and go down stairs to start super.
When I get to the kitchen I run in to the butler.

“Hello there I am Vincent and I have been told to keep an eye on you while you are here” the rather large man said.

“The boss is in his office upstairs at the end of the hall, he would like to see you”.

I bow and walk back up the stairs and to the last door in the hall.
I took a deep breath and walk in.

And who do I see, non other then the asshole from the institute.

“Ah miss Mandy would you please sit” he said as he pointed toward a chair in front of his desk.

I walk over and sit.

“I see you’ve already met your daughter” he said while smiling.

I felt a lump in my throat and look at the floor.
“You mean those are my kids, and the girl giving the orders is your daughter”?

“Why you are intelligent aren’t you” he said while laughing.
“For the next year you are going to care for this home and the children”.

“As I am sure you know you aren’t far from your own home”.

“Yes I know”.
“Well it won’t help you to try to escape because I am sure they won’t help you”.

“And why the hell is that” I yelled out?

“Because we are the ones who paid mister Charles here to do this to you” I hear a voice say behind me.

My heart beats so fast I feel like it’s going to bust as I slowly turn to see the sight of my mom and dad standing there.

“Mo.. Mom da.. Dad”.
“Why are you here”? I asked with a quivering voice.

“Simple, we are the reason you look as you do” my dad says.

“But why”?

“Son we tried everything to curve your disgraceful behavior”.
“We tried everything from beatings to boot camp and none of it worked”.

I went to yell at him but he cut me off.

“Did you think we didn’t know about the drugs, or the party’s and the sex”.

“When we found out what you did to Christina It was the last straw”.

“I was going to completely disown you and send you to a military school till you were eighteen”.
“But then Charles told of his side business of punishing people who think they are above the law, just because their rich and we decided to go with his idea”.

“Why the hell would you do this to me, I mean I’m your son damit”!!

“You don’t look like a son anymore” my dad coldly said”.

“You forced us, we decided that since we obviously failed at raising a son that we would try razing you as a daughter instead” my mom said.

“You can’t do this to me” I yelled out.

“But what has been done has been done”.

“And after your time here we are going to re raise you as our little girl” my mom said with a smile.

I was dismissed and told to go and fix super.
I was furious and I really don’t remember much about the first night only that I was in a dazed fog for a while.

How could they do this to me, why did they let that ass hole talk them into this.

I cant believe I worried about them so much, after what they have done I could care less to ever see them again.

The next few days I just stayed quite and learned a lot about this family, like the fact that Christina is a total spoiled bitch.

She hates her kids and me, I wasn’t going to tell her who I am but daddy had other ideas.

When she found out who I am she started making my life impossible.

She had already beaten me four times by the third week.

I hated her and that place.

Although I couldn’t stand it there, I found myself getting more and more attached to my kids.

The boys name is Terry and the girls name is Tammy.
By the third month I was head over heels in love with them.

I would always look forward to spending time with them.

I was the only one in that entire house that even gave a damn about them.

I feed them I bathed them I changed them and I played with them. I loved them but I found myself acting more like their mother then their farther.

I had realized by then that It was impossible to reclaim my manhood so I stopped even looking for a way to do it.

I had given in to the fact I would have to live my life as a girl, but hey I have to say that after all the time of being dressed as one the clothes were growing more to my liking.

About four months in that house and I found myself admiring how cute I was, so being a girl wasn’t that bad. It was the people around me that made me feel like offing myself.

My parents would visit every now and then but I always gave them the cold shoulder and wouldn’t say more then I had to.

I could tell my mom was trying to be nice, she even said she was sorry for agreeing to changing me, but I still couldn’t forgive her.

I still couldn’t ponder the fact that my parents did this to me when there were so many other ways they could have punished me.

I mean sure I wasn’t the best kid in the world but no one deserves this.

I know now that if it wasn’t for the kids I would have already tried to run away or something.

The kids were learning to walk already, Terry was learning a lot faster then his sister but she was getting there.

I was alone in the house that day, terry got away from me and started down the hall.

I put Tammy in the play pen and went after him.
I found him in Christina’s room.

I went to pick him up, he had pulled out a small plastic container from under her bed.

As I went to put it back I saw it was full of note books, I was curious so I opened it, I saw one that was dated the year before.

I found out after reading the first page that it was an old diary, I decided to see if she might have said anything about the night that got me into this mess so I went to the month in question and found the page about the party.

---------------------------
“Dear Diary,
last night was awesome, I had some of the best sex ever.

Our neighbor’s son is great in bed, and has all the blow and PCP a girl could want. It’s hard to believe he’s only fourteen, Gosh if dad ever found out I do some of the things I do he would kill me.
---------------------------

But I thought I raped her, she had sex with me willingly, I thought as I read on.

I flipped through till I found a page that set my blood boiling.

----------------
Dear Diary.

Oh shit my dad is furious, he found my p-test in the garbage. I was going to get an abortion but he found out I was pregnant before I could.

When he confronted me I had no choice but to put on the water works and tell him that I was raped.

Now he is making me carry this thing inside me.
And I now have my own personal escort to make sure I cant drink or party.

So I wont hurt the baby he says, I wish he never found out about the drinking, well at least he doesn’t know about the drugs

I know he would completely cut me off if he found out, so I’ll put up with the body guard until I have this thing.

Then its party hardy.

I’m still going to try and talk him in to letting me have the
Abortion but I am not going to hold my breath.

fuck I can’t stand my dads old school attitude. I mean hello woman have a choice now.

---------------------

I was pissed beyond words, but the funny thing is I think I was more pissed about the fact that she didn’t give a rats ass about her own kids.

I knew what I had to do, I was going to make these people pay for what they did to me

In the months following my find I had been busy.
I had been paying extra attention to cleaning master Charles (as I was told to call him) office.

I may not have been the sharpest tool in the shed but I knew a lot about rich people, like how and where they hide their important documents.

I had found where the main safe was, and I knew the password from observing the masters habits.

I found out after about a month after I found the diary that his favorite date was the password, the date of his daughters birthday, 11/13/97 or 111397.

Well I had also been researching there finances,
I was always good with money and computers and it also helped that everyone in the house thought I was as dumb as dirt, well if nothing else after grew up I could become an accountant or a hacker or maybe even a spy.

It took a while but I finally got their bank information for their accounts around the world.
In all they had six hundred and twenty eight million dollars in the many bank accounts.

On top of that while I was delving in Charles computer I found a hidden file that contained info on all of his more shady and down right illegal dealings with people from all over.

It seems that he liked the drug trade a little more then he let on.

I used the flash drive MP3 player Vincent had given me on my birthday to downloaded all the info.

Everything was set, I was going to ruin them with there own carelessness, you would think they would have been a lot more careful with the info I had but they weren’t.

I had every thing I needed to take every dime these monsters had.
I was going to wait till I was back home but one night I over heard something that made my blood go cold.

“We will give her back to her parents on Saturday”.
“What about the little ones sir”?

“You know Vincent I would have let Chris get the abortion but I wanted taking care of those kids to be part of Mandy’s punishment and now that she’s fixing to go home we have no need to keep them“.

“So we’ll give them to the R&D department at the institute, we have some new Rx products for infants that could be potentially deadly and we need human test subjects”.

“I see sir”.

“Well I have to go to bed now, your dismissed”.
“As you wish sir”.

I couldn’t believe what I had heard these people aren’t even people, I mean his own grand kids aren’t worth the anything to him.

I wanted to kill him right then, I love my kids and I wasn’t going to let them touch a hair on their heads.

Well when I heard the conversation between the monster and Vincent I had to do something.

The next day like always on a Tuesday the house was empty with Vincent running errands and Christine out with God only knows who.

I went into the nursery and dressed the kids, I put them in the stroller and went back to my room.
I grabbed my MP3 player and then went to the main office.

I opened the vault and used a duffle bag I had grabbed to put all the cash in the vault in the bag, there were forty stacks of cash witch had five thousand dollars a piece.

Then I went to the computer and logged onto their online bank accounts then typed a few things and put all the money into a transfer file.

I couldn’t go to a bank and get any of the cash without getting caught.
So the only money I would get from them would be the two hundred thousand in cash I got from the vault in the office.

I logged onto the saint Jude website and gave them the information then hit donate.

When the message saying thanks for your donation came up I smiled.

I then emailed the contents of the hidden file to the FBI and another copy to the DEA then I logged off the computer.

Before I left I went into Christens room took out a bottle of poison oke oil witch I had bought from a joke store in the mall.

I poured the whole bottle in her dresser drawers and on her bed, as well as in her box of pads in her bathroom. I smiled and went back to the kids.

I pushed the stroller to my bedroom and put my bag of mine and the kids clothes in the bottom of the stroller. Then we went to the front door and I wrote a note.

-------------
Taken the kids to the park be back in time to start super.

Mandy
-------------

Over the past few months since they thought I had no were to go and was no threat because no one would believe them if I told them, I was allowed to go to the park or the mall as long as I left a note, so that would give me some time to get away I thought.

I pushed the kids down the street and to what was once my home and used the hidden key to get in the garage.

I was glad my parents hadn’t changed the security codes.

When we got in the garage there it was, I was glad they kept it. My old pride and joy was a four seater gas powered golf cart that looked like a hummer h2.

It was four wheel drive and jacked up off the ground.

I took the kids stroller witch broke down into car seats and strapped them into the back seat.

I put the rest of the stroller on a storage rack, I then checked the gas and found it was full, apparently my dad has been using it I thought as I cranked it.

I sat behind the wheel and took a deep breath, then I yelled out “HERE WE GO, HANG ON KIDS!!!!” as I punched it.

------------------
Please tell me how its going, I think I can get at least two more chapters out of this.

up
213 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yes!

I was hoping she'd turn the tables on them... and to find her parents were in on it too, even paid to do that to her, and the rape turned out to be Christine's lie to her father, too... I like it, she takes off with the kids and some of their money. Too bad she couldn't get all the fat bank accounts too (or even a few million more), but at least it goes to a worthy charity (and those jerkwads lose it)... Besides, they'll have their hands full with the FBI now. :P

I hope she took the nasty girl's diary too, to prove she hadn't raped her. Maybe she should have even left a photocopy of that page on her parents' door. I guess she could always mail that to them after she gets away and sets up a life somewhere.

Lisa

I like the new direction the story takes

No offense intended, but chapter one and two were a bit unoriginal. There are already a lot of "bad boy gets turned into girl as punishment" stories.

Chapter three breaks free from that limited pattern and things get interesting :-)
I'm looking forward to more!

Definitely TAKE the diaries to the Feds and State proscutors

Let's see,

kidnapping, civil rights violation, slavery, grievous bodily harm ... shall we go on? Potential Federal and State charges abound.

And what of the illegal, unethical, sometimes fatal experimentation without permission? How many died? Are there records? How many are currently slaves in rich households? How many committed suicide after?

Hum, were there any files/records of grandpa authorizing using his own grandkids as experiments? Would the psycho daughter as sick a person as she is agree to this? What will be her punishment other than a reallllly bad case of poison oak? A side question; they had poison oak oil in the house, Urusol I think it is called, the same nasty thing as in poison ivy. Why? BTW 1/3 do not react to it.

LOVE to see them both victims of his drugs by some angry and panicked doctor of theirs trying to cover his/her ass, him a little girl so young she loses most of her adult memories and her ugly as she is a vain person but that would be unethical. Prison and penniless should do nicely.

And what of the former boy's asshole parents? They believed the bitch, and the girl is a certified bitch, over their son. What will be THEIR punishment? Hum, they sold their only son to a pervert/illegal medical experimenter/torturer/slaver and he has since disappeared? Murder charges?

He was a waste as a young man BUT he was not a criminal. He could have been salvaged. But then I got the impression his rich parents were the hands off throw money at your kids to show your love kind of parents. He need not have become a woman to do so and I would hope he is transformed back. Why can't the good she learned translate into a decent/caring young man? Why must SHE remain?

Unless it is the trope of he secretly wanted to be a woman then it is Stockholm Syndrome. I have to believe she can be medically made into a man again if the courts so order the *medical experts* working for that murderer as part of their plea agreement to avoid the death penalty. I believe this bastards scientists can do that as if you can punish a boy by making him a girl why not punish a pretty girl by making her a hairy ape of a man?

I also believe the bastard suspected his daughter was not raped, look at the several kids she has but didn't want and all out of wedlock. But then he wouldn't have got a paid for experimental subject given to him would he?

Some will say and with good reasons that SHE should stay a woman and raise these good kids as hers. But she has no documentation to protect that claim. She needs to go to the authorizes via a trustworthy friend or lawyer and get help. Male again or woman if he or she is to be the kids adoptive dad or mom legal help is required. There are many men who are as nurturing a parent as a good mother woul be. Love knows no boundaries. Why can't he be the loving, nuturing father? The children are very young, they would adapt fine.

You have an opportunity to "take the road not taken" here. I know it's in the nature of mainstream TG lit, the "bad boy to good girl" but why not add on "to good boy"?

Have fun.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Something else is afoot watson.

Dearest Watsom

Something is afoot in that home. Twas much to easy for her to get away with the children and undoubtably many embarresing secrets for such an accomplished criminal.

Your Friend Shelly Holmes.

Dang, John in Wauwatosa...

John, I've seen a few stories that ended that way, average guy or clueless bad boy (either way, not TG in any way) turned into girl and punished/abused, forced to learn how to be a girl, then given the chance to become male at the end again, and being a better man for what he learned. But you're right, it's rare. Most reflect our own wishes and fantasies and have the guy learn to love being a girl and want to stay. And if it were that easy in real life, there wouldn't be so many trangendered people, because we'd have come to accept and like our birth gender over time too. In reality, most of those transformed non-TG guys may have come to accept, even live with, their new gender, but if the choice ever came up, most would jump at the chance to go back. And if they became a good, decent person while a girl, that would carry over when they go back. I agree with you on that, and liked those few stories where that happened.

I got the feeling Mandy's transformation was permanent, and can't be undone. But maybe that's just what she was told, maybe what her parents were told, and a future chapter will have the revelation that it can be undone.

How complete is the change, anyway? Is she fully female down to the genetic level, and able to have her own children? Is she just visibly and functionally female, but not all the way, like a post-op transwoman or something similar? The fact that she's shorter and younger looking suggests it's a full change. It's up to the author to decide if such a change is reversible in her world, I guess. It could be argued either way. Perhaps this process only works one way, and then the person's physiology makes them immune to going through it again the other way. Perhaps they only have the process for going male to female, as it wasn't profitable to go the other way. Who knows. But it's equally supportable that if it could work one way, it should work the other way too. So it depends where the author decides to take it.

But I can see Mandy deciding to stay a girl too, and a mother to her kids. Yes, she's probably not related to them genetically (if the transformation process changed her DNA), but she knows her original body was their father, and she's bonded to them as their mother, so they are HER kids, whatever gender she is.

Yes, you're right she might be able to convince some authorities, and a lawyer to represent her, that she's not some crazy girl but this rich boy who was betrayed by his own parents (and the lying girl he slept with) and turned into a girl, and then get legitimate legal status as a girl who USED to be her male self. The authorities may even find that "institute" and corroborate her claims, maybe even find a way to change him back, and he could then be their loving single father if he wishes. I figured the file of illegal deeds sent to the FBI and DEA included this institute, since all those transformations would be highly illegal, some no doubt done at the behest of known criminals.

However, it might be safer (and I figured this was on Mandy's mind when she chose to run) to send the info to the FBI and go on the run, raising her kids incognito, making a new identity, etc. Partly because she'd want to keep her parents out of her life (I would, if they'd done that to me, permanently changing me to a girl when I had no such desire to be one, even if the rape had actually happened)... That was a big betrayal. An unforgivable one.

I, personally, when I ran with the kids, would have left a photocopy of the diary page admitting I never raped Christine, along with a note saying something like: "You killed your son, betrayed him. He's dead now. You have no daughter to replace him. I am an orphan, and a single mother raising her twins. Don't look for me. You're dead to me and my children. Was it worth it? If it's any consolation to you, even though I look years younger now, I have the maturity of an adult and the determination to be a responsible parent. I had to grow up fast, to get my kids and myself away from the monster you put me in the hands of for two years. Congrats. Your tough love worked. So did the regular beatings I received from the biological mother of my children. Great fun. Goodbye."

Also, another reason to go on the run... she turned in that file to the FBI, which means "master" Charles will probably go to prison for the rest of his life... but he had powerful friends and allies, rich people and dangerous criminals... This file would put them under police scrutiny that they won't appreciate, and they may send hitmen after Mandy.

I wouldn't mind if some of those associates at the institute gave that gender change drug to Charles, though, and he changed while in police custody so they see it's for real... I liked that idea, John.

Lisa

Yes Kayla I like the way it is going.

I also can't understand why she didn't start a bank account for the children and transferred at least some of the mone there.

She had already stolen the cash so it couldn't have been her principles, maybe she didn't want to leave any potential traces to implicate her in theft?

Good story thanks.

LoL
Rita

I'm a dyslexic agnostic insomniac.
'Someone who lies awake at night wondering if there's a dog.'

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

I think she has a sense of ethics

The cash was necessary to finace her flight with the children, possibly also raationalized as partial compensation for all he/she has suffered. Untracable and all that.

The rest of the creepy man's money she electronically donated to a charity, ST Jude's Childrens Hospital if I recall.

She just wants to get away from these sick creeps and have a life. Geing justice is also very big on her ajenda but she fears and righty so for her life.

Plus if the man was willing almost eagar it sounded to make lab rats of his own grandkids what were the odds the former boy wold be alive much longer?

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Demuneye She's making a

Demuneye
She's making a getaway from them so less suspicion the better to get time
to get away.

And the transformation must affect the male parts.

Demuneye

Kidnapped. part 3

But will she get away with it?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Good Move

A nice turn in the story, constructive and taking responsibility for life.

Yes Mandy's life will be one of a kidnapped victim, but hopefully it is now about what she will make of it.

Kayla is in good form

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors