Kidnapped. Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Here’s part two folks!!

After my first two days things sort of became a routine, I would eat breakfast workout take a shower and then do school work.

I started noticing some weird things about four months there, I had finally given up on my parents paying a ransom so now I was just waiting.

About a month after I was kidnapped my mirror in my room was taken away, then I started noticing how strange the study sessions were becoming.

It started off slowly with the yoga, then they started teaching me the piano, violin and cello. Then four months after I was taken I came in the class room.

My ass was sore form my sixth ass whipping witch happened after I refused to start the ballet training they were starting me on.

I was going to the shower after my workout’s and dance session when I was told to hurry, after that I was run through my school session rather quickly, witch I was actually doing quite well in.

Witch is funny because before this the school I attended was nothing but a place to take a nap on my desk until time to go home.

After the lesions I heard a beep and a sliding sound, I turned to see a door that had opened.
“Go in” miss patty, (the name I gave the mystery woman behind the intercom) “told me“.

I wondered what else they had in store for me as I walked in and was surprised by what I saw.

There was a large kitchen and what looked to be a small laundry room, there was a large table and dining area and a living room type place.

I was told to go to the kitchen, I walked over and stood in the middle of it.

I was told to look in this broom closet thing and grab an apron, I opened the door and it was full of cleaning supplies.

But the only apron I saw was this pink one with all types of frilly lace and trim on it.
“I can’t wear this” I said.
“You will or you will be beaten again”.

My ass was still tender from the last time so I put on the frilly thing, “Hey pain is a great motivator”. It turns out that it was a home economics class.

I was to be taught the art of caring for a house, I learned to cook, clean, set tables and wash and iron clothes.

I was still puzzled by the sixth month of being there, but then one day I started noticing things.

Things around me seemed normal but there was something strange about them, it took me about two days to work it out.

I was pretty shocked when I realized that every thing was bigger then it was when I first arrived, I walked over to the intercom and stopped in front of it.

I used my fingers to pull my now shoulder length hair behind my ear and then I pushed a button.

“What do want” patty asked in her usual annoyed tone.
“Patty am I shorter”? I asked.
“I really can’t tell from here, so I guess not”.

Well things dragged on from there, about a week after I realized I was shorter I decided to measure myself.

I stood with my back against the wall and marked, then using a ruler witch was in the class room I measured myself.

I lost all the strength in my body and passed out in the floor, when I finished marking I realized that I was no longer five feet ten.

I now and still do stand at four feet eleven inches. I should have seen it sooner but now that it had slapped me in the face I started seeing the other changes in my body.

My mussels were gone and I could tell I was a lot weaker and had lost a lot of weight. I knew that things had begin to seem to take more effort to accomplish then usually but I guess I just didn’t see or want to see the changes that were happing.

I woke up in my bed with the covers pulled up and tucked around me, I raised up and was startled when I saw that I wasn’t alone.

Sitting across from me was a sharp dressed man in an nice suit and Rolex watch.

But this man looked very familiar, I couldn’t put my finger on it but I did know him.

“Who are you” I asked while still on my guard.
“I am the man who has been keeping you here at this facility“.

“Why am I here and what are you doing to make me so small”?
“go look in the mirror” he said as he pointed toward a free standing mirror in the middle of the room.

I slowly walked over, I looked in the mirror and my heart started beating real hard my breathing became short and then all went black.

In the mirror was a little girl of about ten or eleven years old, she had long shoulder length brown hair and my deep blue eyes.

When I woke up I was in the bed again, the man was still sitting there and had this satisfied grin on his face.

“What the hell did you do to me”? I asked with my voice low and shaking.

“We fixed you” the man said.
“What the hell does that mean?, there was nothing wrong with me”!

The man just sat there.
“Why have you done this”?
“To punish you” he stated rather harshly.
“What the fuck did I do to deserve this” I yelled out pointing to my deformed body.

The man sighed and looked at me, “Do you remember a party you had about five months before we took you, I think it was in February? He asked.

I thought back to the only party we had in February and as far as I could tell it was a normal party, other then the fact I couldn’t remember most of the night after about nine o. clock because it was one of the few times I had taken PCP.

When I take PCP I just black out, one time I took it and when I woke up I was four hundred miles away from where the party started with a friends new car that looked like it had been smashed to shit.

I was twelve and it was my first joy ride “I think“.

“I don’t remember much why”?
“My daughter went to that party” he said as he looked at me.

“Oh shit” I thought.

“She went to the party with some friends who were invited by your friend Cade“.

“She was getting tired of you hitting on her all night and went to leave, that’s when you grabbed her, dragged her to a bed room and raped her”.

“Does that answer your question as to why you are here”?

My head was spinning, I knew that I had gotten laid that night because of how I woke up the next morning, I will spare the details.

“You see this is one of my off the book company’s, here we usually take spoiled rich kids and special cases from the government cases who think they can walk all over anyone they please and teach them all lessons that they wont forget”.

“We don’t turn everyone of our subjects into girls, just the ones that deserve it” “Like you“ he added at the end.

“basically we take people like you and give them a taste of the real world”.

“You’re a fucking monster” I yelled out with my now noticeably high pitched voice.
I actually put my hands over my mouth when I heard it.

“No little one, a monster is something that takes a woman’s innocence without her consent”.

“No I am not a monster little one I am a farther and thanks to you a grandfather”.

“WHAT”!!!

“Yes thanks to you I now have a grandson and a granddaughter” twins “ She gave birth yesterday“.

“Congratulations daddy or should I say mommy”?
He was laughing at his little remark so loud my ears hurt.

I couldn’t say anything my mouth was dry and I felt like I was going to pass out again.

“I wont let you take my manhood” I stated as serious as I could make myself sound.
“What do you mean“ he asked as he smiled ?

“I will fight you all the way to the operating room and I will escape or die trying” I said with a little more venom in my voice.

“HA HA!! That won’t be necessary because the way the chemicals we’ve been giving you work, you wont need any surgery”.

Now I was worried, ”What do you mean I won’t need a surgery“?

“you’ll find out in about two weeks from now” the man said as he got up to leave.

I sat in my room and thought about what has been happening, ok so a about nine months ago I raped a girl while jacked up on PCP.

Now I have a son and a daughter only from what I saw in the mirror earlier I could pass as their big sister and on top of all this I am worried about my parents more then my currant appearance.

This whole time I have been here I have been thinking about them, they were probably worried sick about me.

I actually started feeling bad about how I had been taking advantage of them all this time, the one thing I longed for the most was to hug them both and tell them how sorry I was.

But now I can never go back, not like this, needless to say I cried a lot that night.

The next week I started hurting downstairs, the week after I noticed that my boys had become very small and were starting to turn black.
I tried to get info from patty but she wouldn’t budge, then the night that haunts my memories to this day came.

I was feeling sick at my stomach and hurting down stairs, my boys had started oozing this smelly green stuff and it felt heavy.

I had a massive headache and decided to take a shower because that always seems to help.

I stepped into the shower slowly and was holding my boys to relieve the sagging weight I felt.

I had been under the water for a few minutes when I brought both my now small little girlish hands up to rub my eyes.

As I was rubbing I herd this suction sound followed by a flop and a splash, I looked down and saw something in the water, it was black and had what looked like blood coming from it.

I stared for a second before I realized that the sagging between my legs was gone, I looked down and lost it when I saw that my manhood was no longer there.

Instead I saw a girls part with pieces of dark skin still hanging around the dark pink lips.

I don’t remember much after that, only that I was screaming at the top of my lungs when the guards and doctor came in.

I fought and cussed and fought some more until I felt a small prick then passed out. When I came to I was in my bed, I went to wipe my eyes but my arms were strapped to the bed.

There was a man in a guard outfit sitting in a chair by the bed, “If you don’t try to hurt your self I can let you go but if not then you’ll stay there for a while.

that’s when it all came back.

I didn’t say anything, I just laid there.
I had this feeling come over me, its hard to explain but I guess you could say that I glazed over.

I ignored everyone around me, I didn’t eat I didn’t drink, I lost track of time, they had tried everything to get me to come back to reality.

The first thing they tried were salt sticks then water and shocking me.
They even whipped me one day until they were tired, I did feel the pain all of it.

But I never made a sound while they did it, I just laid there staring off into space. I don’t think my facial expression even changed, so believe it or not sometimes a person gets so depressed they don’t even acknowledge when they are in pain.

I laid there for what I found out later was almost three months, they had been feeding me through a tube and iv line. I was also kept diapered because they grew tired of changing the bedding.

It seemed that nothing would release me of the state I was in, then one day I was laying there as usual when the door opened.

This new girl in a set of nurse scrubs came in, she walked over and checked my monitors, she started humming one of my favorite songs.

Silent night, I don’t know why but ever since I heard it as a little kid it just got caught in my head.

The girl was pretty, she was about five six average body weight and blond hair, I don’t know why this woman was able to get to me but she did.

She actually jumped back when I touched her arm.
My mouth was very dry and raspy but all I said was ”Water please”.

She ran over to the sink and grabbed a glass of water, she wouldn’t let me gulp it down like I wanted instead she made me take slow sips.

I sat there sipping the water as she talked to me.
“Well its good to see your back among the living”.
“If you say so” I said while looking down.

“And what is that suppose to mean” she said while putting her hands on her hips.

She looked down and smiled “Look kid its not the end of the world just because your like this now”.

“Why haven’t my parents paid my ransom yet” I asked for some reason.

“Because there isn’t one”.
“You may have been taken against your will but you are here based on your own actions”.

“You will be released at the end of next year then you will be dropped off in front of your parents house”.

“They wont ever accept me like this” I said trying to hold the tears back.

Its true my dads the one who single handedly had LGBT rights almost completely abolished where we lived, in his eyes a man is a man and a woman is a woman.

So seeing me like this he will either disown me or if I’m lucky he will shoot me.

“Well if they don’t accept you there is a home we send the rejections to until they are technically old enough to be on there own” she said while stretching her arms behind her back.

“Rejections” I asked”?

“Those are the subjects who’s parents don’t want them after their punishment is over or who’s parents die or go to prison while their being punishment”.

“How many people does this place change”?
“Usually its about four a year”.

“So I have another year at this hell hole”?
“Oh no, once you are better you will be going to work as a maid servant for someone of the bosses choosing”.

I started shaking when I heard that, “ I wont have to do anything sexual with them will I?
“Only if you chose to on your own but I think your way to young to be thinking about, I mean how gross your like eight years old” she snorted.

“Besides we aren’t sex slavers and we do keep watchful eyes on all of our male to female transformed subjects while there working”.

Well the next month was spent getting me back in shape, I had lost a lot of weight and developed a small problem with bed wetting.

I had become good friends with miss Stacy as I found out her name was. She was always there helping me and being nice.

And as it turns out what ever they had given me made me a full blone female inside and out, don’t ask me how because I still don’t know.

Well the big day came when I was brought out of my little apartment for the first time in a long time.

It was the best feeling in the world to feel the sunshine on my pale face, it was so nice that I didn’t mind that I was wearing a French maids outfit.

It looked normal I guess, it had a black skirt that went about two inches below my knees and white petticoats beneath, there was a white sash that held the white lacy apron upon my waste at the bottom of my white blouse with the black sleeves and last I had on black tights and black marry Jane’s as Stacy had called them.

I was put into a car out in the courtyard of the building, I took in my surroundings as much as I could before being put into this black car with opaque windows.

The drive took almost an entire day before we stopped at a hotel, I was watched all night then we made our way to our destination.

When the car stopped we were in a drive way that looked very familiar, as we walked towards the front door it hit me.
I turned around to see that I was only two doors down and across the street from my own front door.
-------------------------------------------
I hope you like this so far, this is were a lot of twist and turns start, there is also another huge surprise in the next chapter so keep reading please. Kayla :D

up
224 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Love the........

Love the unexpected twists this story seems to be taking:) keep it up!!!

Fate

Fate can be evil and twisted. I wonder what is in store for this person next?

The answers to all of life's questions can be found in the face of a true friend

The answers to all of life's questions can be found in the face of a true friend

Interesting

Renee_Heart2's picture

Although an interesting story I don't condone the use if illecit drugs or rape in any story not to men join kidnapping forced feminization crime & punishment strokes are not my cup of tea. Sorry but this will be the last of this story I'm reading & I can't even give you a good story on it I do appoligize but I just don't like this type of story

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Kidnapped. part 2

What a way to punish the guilty.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine