The mysterious case of the missing manhoods. Part 5

Printer-friendly version

Dear Ladies maid Francine and Dear ladies maid Evelynn.

It would seem you young maidens forget the punishment after you were both caught by me when you taunted those poor girls to tears for wearing the training corsets.

I have been given to understand that my grandsons are now my granddaughters and have not been told of such by my own offspring.

I unable to learn more of what is happening from here in Prussia. Since I am also trying to take care of a misunderstanding of magical nature here I do not need anymore from either of you.

I will tell you that this doth bring a vague memory of something from my youth and upon my return in a fortnight, if all goes well , I will consult my ledgers, grimours and whatnot in my keep at the Acadamy.

I am MOST displeased to have learned this via a colleague at the Acadamy. We WILL have words upon my return.

Your loving mother

Princess Esmerelda, Duchess of Birmingham 4th court Magess to the crown.

Dearest brother Franc

I fear you have the same scroll appear upon your desk as I. I have a feared to open it as it can only have come from one person.

You know I hate that name please refrain from using it. Everett is preferred. The other doth bring shivers of our summer season of punishment when we were eight.

I do not remember how to open that infernal box. You never had the same problem I had with it.

I am distressed as to your letter that you have a hard time around your son, pardon , daughter. I doth seem immune thus far to such enchantments from my own son. My wife, I believe, has learned the lesson, again, of her firy temper. In truth it does remind me much of your own.

I am at a loss at how to proceed however. I cannot come to terms with the loss of my son. This is still very new to me. What is more distressing is no news of my sons manservant Charles. I fear to send anyone out to find him.

I need more sherry alot more.

Lord Everett Stewart.

Dearest cousin Francis.

It has been some time since your maddenly short note with no further word. I have imagined all sorts of disasters. Mothers mood is improving but she is still somewhat quiet.

What is more disturbing is father. In all my 14 years I have never seen him drink so much. Father does refuses to look at me and only calls me Carl. I do not know what is happening at this time and spend much of my current time in tears.

The gown for my debutant is started. It will be a modest off the shoulder open gown. I have no jewellery for it and with mother and father acting as they have I doubt I will have any. The color of the silk is a most wonderous rose red.

My gentlemen callers seem to be undaunted by my fathers blade in the door. I do not understand why but he did send away the carpenter. Some have not returned. Lord Mathis is one and I find my heart heavy for some reason as to his missing.

In truth I do truly need you here for me. I am trying vainly to hold myself together. My maid is doing her best but it is not the same.

Lady Colleen Stewart.

Milady Francis

You Maid did beseech me to write this letter.

It tis I Charl...otte Milo...ady's mannaaaaid to Carleeen. I was a chatting with the haaaannndsoom men down on the docks about the rumors of strange bodies. I was on my way to a rumored cottage of beautiful women on the edge of the forbidden forest of mists. When I was wailaid from behind.

I woke to a strange shadowy figure as my eyesight was fussy, not fuzzy enough to fail to notice a flask on my lips and a liquid in my mouth which I did spit out into the face of my assailant.. It did screech at this and throw the flask on me which did break and with words that im sure would have meaning to a wizztch. Twood seem I bee a cursed most foul.

I am not myself anymore the liquid did affect me my upper body is now that of a woman while my lower is most definatly not fffff fffff male. I find myself unable to refer to myself or you in former terms.

I was quite distraught when I tried to gain entry to mmmilaaddys. And judging from the curse upon my clothing seen as a madwoman.

I beseech thee to listen to my tale and if possible give me a warm place to sleep and eat till I can manage to gain employment somehow. I am a feared greatly.

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So Grandmama is a witch?

Plus Francis and Collene's dads both spent a summer at age 8 as girls in punishment for tormeting some girls?

And she thinks from what little she has heard here is something familiar in the recent magical clamities to something from her youth?

Hum?

Nah, no such think as magic, It's just a coincid...

-- ZAPP! --

Ribbit!

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. and what of the missing servant?

John in Wauwatosa

Lady Francis should check her letters.

Milady Francis

You Maid did beseech me to write this letter.

It tis I Charl...otte Milo...ady's mannaaaaid to Carleeen. I was a chatting with the haaaannndsoom men down on the docks about the rumors of strange bodies. I was on my way to a rumored cottage of beautiful women on the edge of the forbidden forest of mists. When I was wailaid from behind.

I woke to a strange shadowy figure as my eyesight was fussy, not fuzzy enough to fail to notice a flask on my lips and a liquid in my mouth which I did spit out into the face of my assailant.. It did screech at this and throw the flask on me which did break and with words that im sure would have meaning to a wizztch. Twood seem I bee a cursed most foul.

I am not myself anymore the liquid did affect me my upper body is now that of a woman while my lower is most definatly not fffff fffff male. I find myself unable to refer to myself or you in former terms.

I was quite distraught when I tried to gain entry to mmmilaaddys. And judging from the curse upon my clothing seen as a madwoman.

I beseech thee to listen to my tale and if possible give me a warm place to sleep and eat till I can manage to gain employment somehow. I am a feared greatly.

System says I cannot edit it O.o

I must be getting older Tels.

I'm finding it difficult to keep track of all the letter writers and who is who?

If I had a computer I could sort them and have a family tree!

LoL
Rita

I'm a dyslexic agnostic insomniac.
'Someone who lies awake at night wondering if there's a dog.'

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

I am the writer

And even I don't have a piece of paper or list of characters. They just flow I can explain it.

I am the writer

And even I don't have a piece of paper or list of characters. They just flow I can explain it.