FEMELLA AILUROS ARMATURA Complete

Printer-friendly version

FEMELLA AILUROS ARMATURA

By

POLYROBOTICS1

"We still do not have enough information, sir."

"I understand, now talk."

"It was several days before we received a call on the missing persons case. When we arrived at the location, there was no one there. The only other sign something was amiss is the window on the top floor being open."

"Well sir, the window looks to have been forced opened from outside but the actual design of it only gives us that. It was opened from within due to the alarm switch connected to it was turned off from the inside."

"What about the person, a mister John Doe Smith."

"First of all, this person lost all their memories a couple of years back. We first thought it was a false claim. It was discovered not to be the case. He truly did not have memories going back further than the time of the incident. At least if we truly believe what is written in the person's journal. So we think it had something to do with the company he works for."

"The only item out of place is this large metallic cat. Does anyone have any answers for that? No. Then find them."

~*~

"Hello John, time to wake up."

"What is going on here?"

"Oh nothing much John. Just thought you might want to see what happened to your prototype, along with what will happen to you."

"No this place was destroyed."

"Not really, I did get on the board through the use of my brains. Not like the treachery that seems so commonplace. Oh how do you like my new look?"

"How can this be? We removed the very capabilities you seem to be capable of."

"Now now now. You seem to forget that I plan around the use of contingencies or none at all. Sorry for bursting your concept of the world. What I did anyone can do. So for fun I will give you the same as I received. This pit will give you the gift of the micro machine revolution technology. As an added bonus your memories will be unlock if you can find the key."

"No you would not do this to me."

"Oh but I will."

~*~

"Now that the entire board of black projects, been collected. I will be storing you in a location of power. Side effects everyone, like this one, the only other primary problem is the genetic anomalies that were destroyed. Similar the Y chromosome is treated in the same way. Say buh bye to your manhood. Hello girlfriends. I will be letting you go as soon as you figure out how to have a personal existence while trapped within a computer program. Enjoy my sweet revenge or is it a taste of true justice. Good bye."

Chapter Two

"I am here gentlemen to kill one of you," says a very quiet voice. The person that the voice belongs to is hidden under a hooded cloak wearing a robe with an empty sword belt at the waist with the sword held in an armored hand.

The screams of outrage is silnced by the banging of a gavel by the head of the table.

"Silence! Who are you after?" says the ancient man.

"As I look around this room, many of you should be my target, but my contract does not include you. Only you," an armored hand is seen moving to point a finger at a single person.

"Why me the others..."

"Have no contract, you do." The sword is seen to be lifted above the hooded one's head, knocking the hood off the person's helmet. The helmet has eye lenses with a design to enhence one's hearing. The helmet fully encloses the person's face. The sword is seen as a very large blade to large to be held as it seems to be. Bringing down the weapon so that the edge goes into the person's skull coming out near the chin. Cleans off the sword. Puts it into the sheath while walking out of the room.

"Stop him." comes through the screams of others.

Security forces move in very fast with their guns firing and becoming very useless. The rounds are seen bouncing off an energy field. The security force of four surrounds the armored individual. This person is seen locking their sword in its sheath rotating the blade so that it is parallel to the floor. All of sudden the personnel on the blade side are attack. The one in front is kick in the chest with a bone crunching sound, while the person at the rear gets hit with the blade casing rotating at groin level removing them from the fight. The guys on the other side move to strike. The one in front is stopped by a punch straight to the jaw, effectively snapping it into two. The one from the rearward direction knocks down the armored person. The last person finds his one of his legs broken with the elbow on that side. The other arm is seen grabbing the persons chest pulling them into the floor so hard that their forehead is treated as an egg. The armored person takes their time getting off the floor. When standing rotates their neck while straightening up their clothes. Walks over to the elevator and disappears before reaching the ground floor where extra security forces await.

* * *

"Grandfather, how did I do?"

The chairman of the board is seen. "You did very well today my granddaughter."

"Thank you."

Chapter 3

At a site of mass destruction.

"Coroner you have your orders."

"Detective you do not order around the crime scene people."

"Chief, you can shut up. First the Chairman is dead, so is your power base. Second this destruction was carried out by the cat. I mean this photo will be made bigger for my office as a poster. Look at it, the entire beauty of it all. An outer armor layer just fragmenting apart before te second set of explosives goes off to shred the building. Even more impressive is that only one window down the way was cracked by the over pressure, while the debris field is only ten units from the heart. Third your little friend, who may become my greatest headache is over there, and yes it is the same person that killed J.R.K."

"Hold it detective J.R.K.?"

"J.R.K. was the initials of the person that had his face removed at yesterday's board meeting. The Chairman, himself, most likely made that contract. For though I look like the youngest member on the force, I am older than our ship. I know for a fact that his building had a second set of elevators set right behind the first. Now then as I was saying the technology of the cat was made available due to the core properties of this very vessel. And lastly your audio file about the plan is worthless by itself, due to you will have to remember that the Chairman's house has been divided for some time and his granddaughter was finally making peace within the family, Now that child will be praised for the deed. I know if we were on your genetic homeworld we would not be trying to even find out who did this. You would just spin it into your personal favor, while burying the fact that the grandchild was transgender as a final favor. Now a days, not so much. And anyways my orders override yours due to they come from the Captain."

The Chief gulps and visible pales.

"Day Sir."

* * *

"Boss this just came for you from the coroner."

"As I thought, Now then I am back to square one."

"Sir?"

"Due to the Chief's idiocracy, I had a gene sequence match done on all of the bodies. The coroner just confirmed that the entire family is wiped out."

"But sir, then who is the armored individual?"

Chapter four

"I hear you have been looking for me."

"Yes."

"Good, I get to kill you.'

"Not here. Innocents. Follow."

"So this is your fabled personal craft."

"Yes."

The armored individual is seen drawing out their blade.

"Time to die"

"Let us board and go to the combat center."

"Alright."

"HIGH EXPLOSIVES DETECTED. CANCELING ALL INTERCONNECTIONS TO MAIN VESSEL. CLOSING ALL PORTS."

"Bomb. Damn. How..."

"Long? Momenti. Good bye Detective."

"This is ..."

Chapter 5

"My name is Cwen, but how come I thought it to be John?"

"Easy, they used a mind stamper on you. When you gained consciousness after their attack you began living as a John Doe. You had a personality of a bigot, racist, homophobe implanted. So you fought against it by becoming our worst possible threat."

"Can I get my full body back?"

"Yes, just become one with your final split personality."

"You mean Femella Ailuros Armatura? All right. How much of the micro machines do we have?"

"One septillion or one sixth the planets weight. Do you want it all?"

"Yes and please gift wrap it."

"Will do my Queen and it will be nice to see in full battle regalia."

THE END?

up
30 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos